SVN ScanServer repository download error

Jagoda Sokół

Sep 23, 2016, 8:07:31 AM9/23/16
to ta...@esrf.fr

Hello!

I encountered a problem while trying to download this repository: https://sourceforge.net/projects/tango-ds/ . Generation of snaphot also couldn't be done. I managed to download SRSResGasAnalyzer code, but it has some included libraries, which are in another localization.

Can somebody check this repository state?

--
Greetings
Jagoda Sokół

Phone: +48 32 459 20 00
Fax: +48 32 459 20 01
www.prevac.eu

Address: PL-44362 Rogow, ul. Raciborska 61, CEO: Dr.-Ing. Andreas Glenz, VAT ID: PL 6471782175, Regon: 273374884,
Companies Commercial Register No.: KRS 0000130401, Register Court: Gliwice, Basic capital: 619.800,00 PLN

THE INFORMATION TRANSMITTED IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE PERSON OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL OR PRIVILEGED MATERIAL. ANY REVIEW, RETRANSMISSION, DISSEMINATION OR OTHER USE OF, OR TAKING OF ANY ACTION IN RELIANCE UPON, THIS INFORMATION BY PERSONS OR ENTITIES OTHER THAN THE INTENDED RECIPIENT IS PROHIBITED. IF YOU RECEIVED THIS IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY THE SENDER AND DELETE THE MATERIAL FROM YOUR COMPUTER.

message-footer.txt

Carlos Pascual

Sep 23, 2016, 8:17:48 AM9/23/16
to ta...@esrf.fr, Jagoda Sokół
Hi, see this:
http://www.esrf.eu/mail_archives/tango/archive/msg08090.html

On Friday, September 23, 2016 2:06:18 PM CEST Jagoda Sokół wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I encountered a problem while trying to download this repository:
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/tango-ds/ . Generation of snaphot also
> couldn't be done. I managed to download SRSResGasAnalyzer code, but it
> has some included libraries, which are in another localization.
>
> Can somebody check this repository state?

Carlos Pascual Izarra
Scientific Software Coordinator
Computing Division
ALBA Synchrotron [http://www.albasynchrotron.es]
Carrer de la Llum 2-26
E-08290 Cerdanyola del Valles (Barcelona), Spain
E-mail: cpas...@cells.es
Phone: +34 93 592 4428

message-footer.txt