Setting Memorized Attributes from within the Server

已查看 0 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Max Gilljohann

未读,
2016年10月9日 11:18:442016/10/9
收件人 ta...@esrf.fr
Hi,

I am trying to figure out how to set a memorized attribute from within
the server.
In my particular case, the server defines a calibration command which
sets a few attributes, and I want these attributes to be re-applied when
the server restarts. Therefore I defined them to be memorized, but when
I change the attributes from the calibration command function e.g. with

Tango::WAttribute& wa = dev_attr->get_w_attr_by_name("CalibrationCounts");
wa.set_write_value(attr_CalibrationCounts_read)

it does not seem to be memorized. After executing the command Jive shows
that the write and read value are correct, but after a restart of the
server the values are not reapplied.

What is the correct way to set the value, and is there a general advice
on how to set or get attribute values from within the server?

Best regards,
Max

--
Max Gilljohann