furniture

Bethany Edwards

Jan 11, 2016, 11:05:30 AM1/11/16

Good morning,

Happy new year! So, I’m going to be moving soon and I have a few things I want to get rid of. I’m not looking at any particular price….I will take the best offer. :)

I do not have a truck or anything, so if there is something you want, you would have to be able to get it from my place.

I have:

One double bed mattress with frame (no headboard)

Two dressers: one white, one black. The black has four drawers, the white has 3

One kitchen/dining table with three chairs

Small book shelf unit with two shelves (this can actually be taken apart to fit into a car, so this would be easy to get if you don’t have a truck).

Two clear, three drawer rolling units. Similar to this one: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Sterilite-3-Drawer-Cart-White-Case-of-2/44785970

(those might also be able to fit into a trunk)

Let me know if you want anything/have any questions.

Thank you,

Bethany