FW: Excellent Essay: Finishing Dissertation and the Job Hunt David D. Perlmutter

1 view

Bethany Edwards

Aug 17, 2015, 4:37:19 PM8/17/15

Please see the e-mail below.

Thank you,

Bethany

From: Juanita Garcia [mailto:sanjuan...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, August 14, 2015 8:54 PM
To: Jane Sell; Bethany Edwards
Subject: Fwd: Excellent Essay: Finishing Dissertation and the Job Hunt David D. Perlmutter

Hi Jane and Bethany,

Hope you're doing well. I'm now in NC and really enjoying the new postdoctoral training. Forwarding you this link that was sent to the Ford listserve. I think it's very helpful for all graduate students, especially those choosing their dissertation topics and/or in the writing stages. Can you please share it with all graduate students? Hope y'all are doing well. See you in Chicago.

Best,

Juanita