FW: Distinguished Postdoctoral Fellowship Opportunity at Lawrence Berkeley National Lab

Bethany Edwards

Sep 2, 2015, 9:47:29 AM9/2/15

Please see the e-mail below.

Thank you,

Bethany

From: To distribute needed information to Graduate Advising staff. [mailto:GRADAD...@LISTSERV.TAMU.EDU] On Behalf Of Stober, Katharyn L
Sent: Tuesday, September 1, 2015 4:07 PM
To: GRADAD...@LISTSERV.TAMU.EDU
Subject: FW: Distinguished Postdoctoral Fellowship Opportunity at Lawrence Berkeley National Lab

Grad Advisors, Please forward to any interested recent or upcoming PhD recipients.

Katie Stober ’05, PhD

Associate Director for Graduate Student Services

Career Center, Texas A&M University

1233 TAMU |  College Station, TX 77843-1233

Tel. 979-845-5139 |  Fax. 979-845-2979

http://HireAggies.com

kst...@tamu.edu