Silence of uhj in Zionist ethnic cleansing, war-crimes & genocide in Gaza is complicity

NUR

Aug 4, 2014, 9:10:29 AM8/4/14
The uhj's silence in the war-crimes, ethnic cleansing and genocide of Palestianians in Gaza by the Zionist regime is unequivocal complicity in those crimes. The uhj cannot justifiably rail against apparent human rights abuses in Iran committed against its own community when it is unwilling to condemn the atrocities of the Zionist regime in Gaza. Once again, the criminal hypocrisy of the Haifan Bahai organization and its uhj are in full display for the world to see.

http://www.rahesabz.net/story/84860/

Henry

Aug 4, 2014, 9:36:26 PM8/4/14
The hypocrite, Abdu'l-Baha, when preaching Baha'ism, deemed it appropriate to state these words on the account that a train had crashed in a river and twenty people had died in France:

"I am filled with wonder and surprise to notice what interest and excitement has been aroused throughout the whole country on account of the death of twenty people, while they remain cold and indifferent to the fact that thousands of Italians, Turks, and Arabs are killed in Tripoli! The horror of this wholesale slaughter has not disturbed the Government at all! Yet these unfortunate people are human beings too." (`Abdu'l-Baha, Paris Talks, pp. 114-115.)

I'll just replace some keywords in that sentence to show how hypocritical this fake Baha'i religion is:

"I am filled with wonder and surprise to notice what interest and excitement has been aroused throughout the whole "BAHA'I COMMUNITY" on account of the death of twenty "BAHA'IS IN IRAN", while they remain cold and indifferent to the fact that thousands of "PALESTINIANS" and Arabs are killed in "PALESTINE"! The horror of this wholesale slaughter has not disturbed the "BAHA'I UNIVERSAL HOUSE OF JUSTICE" at all! Yet these unfortunate people are human beings too." (`Abdu'l-Blah Blah, Hypocritical Talks, pp. 0-infinity.)

NUR

Aug 5, 2014, 5:22:20 AM8/5/14
The Zionist occupying regime called Israel has a use by date and will sooner than later be no more. The use by date of Bahaism will also expire on the day when the apartheid occupation colony is relegated to history.