Swamp King Trump

1 view

JAB

Apr 6, 2018, 11:11:44 PM4/6/18
Swamp King Trump

'Swamp King Trump' may use 'Polluter Pruitt' to fire 'Citizen Mueller'
By Brent Budowsky, opinion contributor — 04/06/18

Since President Trump revels in the use of nicknames, it is time to
warn the nation that it now appears the president, who should be
nicknamed "Swamp King Trump," has floated Scott Pruitt, who should be
nicknamed "Polluter Pruitt," to replace the attorney general that
Trump nicknamed "Mr. Magoo" - Jeff Sessions.

Pruitt would then have the power to fire Robert Mueller, who should
simply be referred to as "Citizen Mueller." Trump denies he plans to
replace Sessions with Pruitt, but many of his denials have been proven
false in the past.

There are two critically important points to be made here. The first
is that Swamp King Trump almost certainly intends to fire Citizen
Mueller because he is terrified about what Mueller will soon do. The
second is that Polluter Pruitt is one of the leading candidates for
the dubious honor of being the worst official to serve in any
administration in modern American history.

http://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/381937-swamp-king-trump-may-use-polluter-pruitt-to-fire-citizen-mueller

Winston_Smith

Apr 7, 2018, 12:41:01 AM4/7/18
On Fri, 06 Apr 2018 22:11:27 -0500, JAB wrote:

>'Swamp King Trump' may use 'Polluter Pruitt' to fire 'Citizen Mueller'

A list of things that "may" happen. "If". "Could".

Zero sources, not even anonymous ones. Adds up to just another fake
news hit piece. Another leftist fantasy about how they may get Trump.

JAB

Apr 7, 2018, 10:19:33 AM4/7/18
On Fri, 06 Apr 2018 21:40:57 -0700, Winston_Smith
<inv...@butterfly.net> wrote:

>>'Swamp King Trump' may use 'Polluter Pruitt' to fire 'Citizen Mueller'
>
>A list of things that "may" happen. "If". "Could".
>
>Zero sources, not even anonymous ones.

Well yes, it was an opinion piece, not a news story. See where it says
"opinion contributor" below?

>'Swamp King Trump' may use 'Polluter Pruitt' to fire 'Citizen Mueller'
>By Brent Budowsky, opinion contributor — 04/06/18

In any event, Swamp King Trump is real, he's part of the swamp's
games.

Winston_Smith

Apr 7, 2018, 11:15:03 AM4/7/18
On Sat, 07 Apr 2018 09:19:17 -0500, JAB wrote:
>On Fri, 06 Apr 2018 21:40:57 -0700, Winston_Smith wrote:
>
>>>'Swamp King Trump' may use 'Polluter Pruitt' to fire 'Citizen Mueller'
>>
>>A list of things that "may" happen. "If". "Could".
>>Zero sources, not even anonymous ones.
>
>Well yes, it was an opinion piece, not a news story. See where it says
>"opinion contributor" below?

Even opinion pieces are traditionally build on some observable and
well known facts. And those facts are identified and cited. This piece
has zero.

>>'Swamp King Trump' may use 'Polluter Pruitt' to fire 'Citizen Mueller'
>>By Brent Budowsky, opinion contributor — 04/06/18
>
>In any event, Swamp King Trump is real, he's part of the swamp's
>games.

Accuse "them" of what "you" are? That's the classic leftist trick
isn't it? Trump said clear the swamp so leftist say he IS the swamp.

Hillary's reset; 0bama's "tell Vladimir I'll have more flexibility
after the election" - but Trump "colluded" with Russia.

Hillary headed the Bimbo Eruption Team to defend Bill after each of
his rapes became public, cranking up a well oiled machine of her
design to destroy them - but impeach Trump because he might have had
consensual sex ten years ago. And be sure to point out Hillary is a
great defender of women's rights and issues.

Trump was delusional when he said his phones were being tapped - but
it turns out the Hillary bought and paid for "dossier" (from Russian
sources) was used by a team of Hillary supporters and contributors to
get a FISA court order to do just that. Except the Hillary supporters
never mentioned to the court it was a political hit piece generated in
Russia.

Shall I go on?

JAB

Apr 7, 2018, 1:42:17 PM4/7/18
On Sat, 07 Apr 2018 08:14:56 -0700, Winston_Smith
<inv...@butterfly.net> wrote:

>>In any event, Swamp King Trump is real, he's part of the swamp's
>>games.
>
>Accuse "them" of what "you" are? That's the classic leftist trick
>isn't it? Trump said clear the swamp so leftist say he IS the swamp.

Get the facts,

501 Days in Swampland

A constant drip of self-dealing. And this is just what we know so far

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/04/trump-and-co-are-stealing-america-blind-timeline.html

Winston_Smith

Apr 7, 2018, 9:29:30 PM4/7/18
On Sat, 07 Apr 2018 12:42:02 -0500, JAB wrote:
>On Sat, 07 Apr 2018 08:14:56 -0700, Winston_Smith wrote:
>
>>>In any event, Swamp King Trump is real, he's part of the swamp's
>>>games.
>>
>>Accuse "them" of what "you" are? That's the classic leftist trick
>>isn't it? Trump said clear the swamp so leftist say he IS the swamp.
>
>Get the facts,
>
>501 Days in Swampland

After 30 or 40 years; that's 14,600 days. Granted, it only took
Hercules one day to the Augean Stables. But that was only 30 years of
accumulated horse shit and bull shit. Trump has to deal with leftist
shit.

Herc did it by diverting a river, but Washington is a swamp, not a fit
place for humans with a nice clean flowing river.

JAB

Apr 7, 2018, 9:52:41 PM4/7/18
On Sat, 07 Apr 2018 18:17:49 -0700, Winston_Smith
<inv...@butterfly.net> wrote:

>Trump has to deal with leftist
>shit.

You didn't know...Trump joins whatever party needed to sustain his
self-interest (aka business interests).

Self interest..."We're going to have a great relationship with Putin
and Russia." retranslated, "We're going to have a great [business]
relationship with Putin and Russia." Business...his.

Excuse me, but Trump's previous behavior was supporting the
Russians...for his benefit...Hello!

PaxPerPoten

Apr 7, 2018, 10:51:51 PM4/7/18
How about this? The Skriptals have survived their being poisoned. So now
our Government is applying massive sanctions on Russia without proof
positive that they are guilty. Have you ever noted in recent History a
Russian assassination that failed? I haven't. If the Skriptals had
instantly died, there would be no hue and cry. The publicity would have
died in a matter of a few days. But suppose a leftist Swamp Clan decided
to smear Russia(for War Profits, Political reasons, etc). Why not poison
the Skriptals and blame Russia? That might even have the kickback of
removing Putin. And you ain't gonna like what replaces him! It has the
effect of stomping any patriotic American and British movements to the
curb. It certainly would negate any chance of President Trump making an
alliance with Russia. Such an alliance would of course be beneficial to
both countries as Russia has a very dangerous China on its border. The
USA would be free to rebuild its heavy industry and Infrastructure
without entanglements in a Arms race. China has all but Guaranteed that
with its actions in the South China Sea. Russia and China are ideal
associates for dealing with the rising Muslim terrorist threats. I
foresee in the very near future that our Liberals will take the house
and force us into reneging on our defense treaty with Taiwan. Taiwan
will be lost as will the Philippines and possibly Vietnam. Japan is
running scared and when that happens will enter a mutual defense
agreement with China. That leaves Poor old Australia dangling in the
wind. China has the same goals toward Australia as the Japanese did
before the battle of the Coral Sea. The only stop gap here is President
Trump, The non-Obama military and some fancy dance steps. We have to
instantly arrest and try those that have made all these problems
possible. Execution is the only solution. Start with the Marxist Soros
Organization and every one that follows it.

ages who mean to govern well, but *They mean to govern*. They promise to
be good masters, *but they mean to be masters*. Daniel Webster

Siri Cruise

Apr 7, 2018, 10:58:27 PM4/7/18
In article <i1ricd98memiaca70...@4ax.com>,
Winston_Smith <inv...@butterfly.net> wrote:

> >>Accuse "them" of what "you" are? That's the classic leftist trick
> >>isn't it? Trump said clear the swamp so leftist say he IS the swamp.
> >
> >Get the facts,
> >
> >501 Days in Swampland
>
> After 30 or 40 years; that's 14,600 days. Granted, it only took
> Hercules one day to the Augean Stables. But that was only 30 years of
> accumulated horse shit and bull shit. Trump has to deal with leftist
> shit.

So you're counting Reagan and the Bushes as leftists.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Siri Cruise

Apr 8, 2018, 12:16:05 AM4/8/18
In article <pac045$s62$1...@dont-email.me>, PaxPerPoten <P...@USA.org> wrote:

> How about this? The Skriptals have survived their being poisoned. So now
> our Government is applying massive sanctions on Russia without proof
> positive that they are guilty. Have you ever noted in recent History a
> Russian assassination that failed? I haven't. If the Skriptals had

Viktor Yushchenko.

Nerve agents are survivable if given prompt treatment. Their primary method is
to depress rib muscles and diaphragm leading to suffocation. The chemicals are
quickly metabolised and excreted as long as your body is alive, so what's
necessary is forced oxygen. Atropine can also excite muscles enough for normal
functions.

JAB

Apr 8, 2018, 12:42:50 AM4/8/18
On Sat, 7 Apr 2018 21:51:56 -0500, PaxPerPoten <P...@USA.org> wrote:

>So now
>our Government is applying massive sanctions on Russia without proof
>positive that they are guilty.

Uh...the Swamp King has been dodging sanctions on Russia

Jul 13, 2017 - Trump dodges on Russia sanctions
====

February 20th, 2018 Has Donald Trump 'been much tougher on Russia'
than Barack Obama?

"I have been much tougher on Russia than Obama, just look at the
facts. Total Fake News!"

We rate Trump’s statement Mostly False.

Example - "While some experts noted that Trump signed a law calling
for new sanctions against Russia in response to its interference with
the election, they added that the legislation was hardly the product
of Trump’s hardline advocacy. Congress largely passed the bill - with
veto-proof majorities - in response to Trump’s downplaying of the
meddling question and his seeming interest in lifting sanctions
against Russia, Sestanovich said."

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2018/feb/20/donald-trump/has-donald-trump-been-much-tougher-russia-barack-o/

8:38 AM - Feb 20, 2018

Vincent

Apr 8, 2018, 2:55:22 AM4/8/18
On 4/7/2018 11:16 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <pac045$s62$1...@dont-email.me>, PaxPerPoten <P...@USA.org> wrote:
>
>> How about this? The Skriptals have survived their being poisoned. So now
>> our Government is applying massive sanctions on Russia without proof
>> positive that they are guilty. Have you ever noted in recent History a
>> Russian assassination that failed? I haven't. If the Skriptals had
>
> Viktor Yushchenko.
>
> Nerve agents are survivable if given prompt treatment. Their primary method is
> to depress rib muscles and diaphragm leading to suffocation. The chemicals are
> quickly metabolised and excreted as long as your body is alive, so what's
> necessary is forced oxygen. Atropine can also excite muscles enough for normal
> functions.

The Russians do not fail at assassinations. The dick you mentioned was
set up to suffer badly in order to send a message to others
contemplating treason against Mother Russia. We should have the same
system as the people that have sold us out cost us hundreds of $Billions
in treasure and thousands in lost patriotic lives.

Siri Cruise

Apr 8, 2018, 3:27:04 AM4/8/18
In article <paceco$ukd$1...@dont-email.me>, Vincent <vi...@Letuci.org> wrote:

> On 4/7/2018 11:16 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> > In article <pac045$s62$1...@dont-email.me>, PaxPerPoten <P...@USA.org> wrote:
> >
> >> How about this? The Skriptals have survived their being poisoned. So now
> >> our Government is applying massive sanctions on Russia without proof
> >> positive that they are guilty. Have you ever noted in recent History a
> >> Russian assassination that failed? I haven't. If the Skriptals had
> >
> > Viktor Yushchenko.
> >
> > Nerve agents are survivable if given prompt treatment. Their primary method
> > is
> > to depress rib muscles and diaphragm leading to suffocation. The chemicals
> > are
> > quickly metabolised and excreted as long as your body is alive, so what's
> > necessary is forced oxygen. Atropine can also excite muscles enough for
> > normal
> > functions.
>
> The Russians do not fail at assassinations. The dick you mentioned was

I think that's called tautological. I would call adjusting the antecedent to
match the consequnt.

Winston_Smith

Apr 8, 2018, 3:55:31 AM4/8/18
On Sat, 07 Apr 2018 19:58:21 -0700, Siri Cruise wrote:
> Winston_Smith wrote:
>> On Sat, 07 Apr 2018 12:42:02 -0500, JAB wrote:

>> >Get the facts,
>> >501 Days in Swampland
>>
>> After 30 or 40 years; that's 14,600 days. Granted, it only took
>> Hercules one day to |clean| the Augean Stables. But that was only 30 years of
>> accumulated horse shit and bull shit. Trump has to deal with leftist
>> shit.
>
>So you're counting Reagan and the Bushes as leftists.

Thirty years ago was 1988; end of Reagan's terms in office. But in
fact Reagan was dealing with the swamp too. It just wasn't as absolute
- "we" gotta win at all costs and deny "them" the tiniest success.
Reagan invited the very left Speaker of the House Tip O'Neill for
supper once a week. Over some fine Irish whiskey and a couple good
cigars the two Irishmen thrashed out a compromise all could live with
and each gave their members in Congress the road map. My, how nice it
would be to have that today.

Eisenhower warned against the way Washington was headed and even
George Washington saw it coming far in his future. Franklin - "a
constitutional Republic - IF you can keep it".

Papa Bush was pretty damn liberal and Shrub was, IMHO, the most
liberal president we every had until 0bama came along. In a great many
ways, the things people bitch about 0bama doing are just extensions of
what Bush did.

Siri Cruise

Apr 8, 2018, 4:16:08 AM4/8/18
In article <qqhjcd1o09t303b4q...@4ax.com>,
Winston_Smith <inv...@butterfly.net> wrote:

> >> After 30 or 40 years; that's 14,600 days. Granted, it only took

> >So you're counting Reagan and the Bushes as leftists.
>
> Thirty years ago was 1988; end of Reagan's terms in office. But in

And 40 years ago was 1978.

Winston_Smith

Apr 8, 2018, 4:35:58 AM4/8/18
On Sun, 08 Apr 2018 01:16:06 -0700, Siri Cruise wrote:

>> >So you're counting Reagan and the Bushes as leftists.
>>
>> Thirty years ago was 1988; end of Reagan's terms in office. But in
>
>And 40 years ago was 1978.

I compared Hercules' labors with Trumps. Herc had to deal with 30
years of accumulated shit. You snipped or didn't understand that.

I've made myself clear. Look for details to weasel about if it makes
you happy.

JAB

Apr 8, 2018, 9:27:33 AM4/8/18
On Sun, 08 Apr 2018 00:55:24 -0700, Winston_Smith
<inv...@butterfly.net> wrote:

>But in
>fact Reagan was dealing with the swamp too.

Well yeah, he was supporting it...

Nov 22, 1981 - "The hogs were really feeding. The greed level, the
level or opportunism, just got out of control."

Footnote - A Neuroscientist Explains What Could Be Wrong with Trump
Supporters’ Brains

Trump has said things that would be political suicide for any other
Republican.
The Dunning-Kruger Effect:

Some believe that many of those who support Donald Trump do so because
of ignorance - basically they are under-informed or misinformed about
the issues at hand. When Trump tells them that crime is skyrocketing
in the United States, or that the economy is the worst it’s ever been,
they simply take his word for it

https://www.alternet.org/right-wing/neuroscientist-explains-what-could-be-wrong-trump-supporters-brains

Winston_Smith

Apr 8, 2018, 2:04:31 PM4/8/18
On Sun, 08 Apr 2018 08:27:22 -0500, JAB wrote:
>On Sun, 08 Apr 2018 00:55:24 -0700, Winston_Smith wrote:
>
>>But in fact Reagan was dealing with the swamp too.
>
>Well yeah, he was supporting it...

How so?

>Nov 22, 1981 - "The hogs were really feeding. The greed level, the
>level or opportunism, just got out of control."

Much as the deep state is now.

>Footnote - A Neuroscientist Explains What Could Be Wrong with Trump
>Supporters’ Brains
>
>Trump has said things that would be political suicide for any other
>Republican.

Neither of those two sentences - while charged and spectacular -
actually say anything except leftists don't like that he was elected.
We all concede that. They neither have anything to do with the swamp.
Just things to hurl out there to say you did your bit for your party.

I see all you are going to be good for is grabbing sound bites, one
line quotes with no context and no source cited, and accusing
politicians of being - well - politicians.

Yeah, the swamp existed under Reagan and it exists under Trump. It
existed under Bush, Clinton, Bush, and 0bama. Now connect president
Trump WITH the swamp and see who is fighting it.

Splane to me how Biden's son making gazillions from his father's
political trips is different than what you accuse Trump's son of?

Splane to me how McCabe retired worth 11 million on an honest cop's
salary.

Splane to me how every blessed member of Congress is worth a minimum
of one million - usually within a few years of their getting there -
on a Senator or Representative's salary. Palosi can buy and sell
everyone on these several usenet groups with what she carries in her
purse for lunch money.

The swamp is bi-partisan and deep. Granted. I join you in pointing out
it exists.

JAB

Apr 8, 2018, 2:52:31 PM4/8/18
On Sun, 08 Apr 2018 11:02:54 -0700, Winston_Smith
<inv...@butterfly.net> wrote:

>Now connect president
>Trump WITH the swamp and see who is fighting it.

He's a part of the swap...that's how he got where he is today.

Without being a swap member, you get no financial support.

Who do you think buys memberships to his clubs?

>initiation fee rose from $100,000 to $200,000 earlier this year

>annual dues are $14,000, and there's an
>annual food minimum of $2,000.
>Trump, who made $15.6 million from the club in 2014.

>the "club's nearly 500 paying members include dozens of
>real estate developers, Wall Street financiers,
>energy executives and others whose businesses could be
>affected by Mr. Trump's policies," including
>"at least three" who are under consideration for ambassadorships.

https://www.townandcountrymag.com/society/money-and-power/a9606/mar-a-lago-facts/

PS: Look who got those big tax cuts...and now Trump can't build his
wall...less that several percent taken away from those tax cuts could
have paid for the wall, btw.

Winston_Smith

Apr 8, 2018, 5:57:49 PM4/8/18
On Sun, 08 Apr 2018 13:52:20 -0500, JAB wrote:

Nothing that fits the conversation of the thread.

I'm starting to realize you are not interested in discussion; just
hurling out charges.

Someone tries to rationally comment on some thing you ejaculated and
what's your reply? No connection to the topic, just some new,
unrelated charge you thought up to hurl.

You have managed to take an unrelated turn of topic at each post.

Get back to us when you learn how grown-ups discuss things.

JAB

Apr 8, 2018, 10:06:50 PM4/8/18
On Sun, 08 Apr 2018 14:57:45 -0700, Winston_Smith
<inv...@butterfly.net> wrote:

>Someone tries to rationally comment

Uh, Swamp King Trump

The Real Trump: Skinflint Trump

"Mr. Brassner’s apartment in Trump Tower, built in 1983, did not have
sprinklers, which were not required. In 1999, after two deadly fires
in high-rise apartments, New York City enacted legislation requiring
sprinkler systems in most new residential buildings and existing
properties that were extensively renovated.

Real estate developers, including Mr. Trump, fought the sprinklers,
arguing that they were unnecessary and would add $4 per square foot to
the cost of an apartment."

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/08/nyregion/trump-tower-fire-art-collector.html

>McCabe retired worth 11 million

Ask FactCheck
Andrew McCabe’s Net Worth
https://www.factcheck.org/2018/03/andrew-mccabes-net-worth/

Siri Cruise

Apr 8, 2018, 10:56:45 PM4/8/18
In article <os3lcdtfbjlae8kg5...@4ax.com>,
Winston_Smith <inv...@butterfly.net> wrote:

> I'm starting to realize you are not interested in discussion; just
> hurling out charges.

See also: butt hurt.

Winston_Smith

Apr 9, 2018, 12:16:48 AM4/9/18
On Sun, 08 Apr 2018 21:06:38 -0500, JAB wrote:

Hey, hey, hey, yet another change of topic, yet another charge to hurl
without bothering to address the last ten or twenty you brought up.

JAB

Apr 9, 2018, 12:50:22 AM4/9/18
On Sun, 08 Apr 2018 21:16:45 -0700, Winston_Smith
<inv...@butterfly.net> wrote:

>Hey, hey, hey, yet another change of topic

Not paying attention? This below reprsents what you slipped in your

Siri Cruise

Apr 9, 2018, 5:10:19 AM4/9/18
> >McCabe retired worth 11 million

What happenned to Mrs Miller?

rbowman

Apr 9, 2018, 11:35:52 AM4/9/18
On 04/09/2018 03:10 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
>>> McCabe retired worth 11 million
>
> What happenned to Mrs Miller?

She's running a whorehouse on K Street. It's the only honest business on
the street.

JAB

Apr 9, 2018, 11:44:08 AM4/9/18
On Mon, 09 Apr 2018 02:10:15 -0700, Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>What happenned to Mrs Miller?

Judith Miller - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judith_Miller

Iraq War - At The New York Times, Miller wrote on security issues,
particularly about Iraq and weapons of mass destruction. Many of these
stories later turned out to have been based upon faulty information.

Miller was forced to resign from her job at The New York Times in
November 2005. Later, she was a contributor to the Fox News Channel
and a fellow at the conservative Manhattan Institute. On December 29,
2010, numerous media outlets reported that she had signed on as a
contributing writer to the conservative magazine Newsmax.[9][10]

JAB

Apr 9, 2018, 11:58:32 AM4/9/18
<inv...@butterfly.net> wrote:

>>>But in fact Reagan was dealing with the swamp too.
>>
>>Well yeah, he was supporting it...
>
>How so?

Do you know what the "swap" represents?

Where does this money come from? Every heard of "purse strings?"

REAGAN CAMPAIGN REPORTED SPENDING TO THE LIMIT

https://www.nytimes.com/1984/06/14/us/reagan-campaign-reported-spending-to-the-limit.html

How was Reagan different from Trump during their campigns?

"As part of his campaign, Reagan used dog whistle rhetoric, coded
rhetoric that uses racial fears and prejudice, to appeal to white
voters. Reagan's use of a phrase such as "states' rights", although
literally referring to powers of individual state governments in the
United States, was described by many as "code words" for
institutionalized segregation and racism.[11] [12] [13] States rights
was the banner under which groups like the Defenders of State
Sovereignty and Individual Liberties argued in 1955 against school
desegregation.[14] Reagan also used such coded racial rhetoric when he
spoke about "Cadillac-driving 'welfare queens'" and "'strapping young
bucks' buying T-bone steaks with food stamps" during his presidential
campaign.[15][16][17] Dog whistling was a tactic that was part of the
"Southern Strategy" developed by President Richard Nixon to garner
white support for Republican candidates."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronald_Reagan_presidential_campaign,_1980

Swap Politics - Reagan: "One of the Reagan administration's strategies
to reduce government spending was privatization of government
functions, paying contractors to do work that government agencies had
formerly done."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestic_policy_of_the_Ronald_Reagan_administration

Do you understand what Good old-boyism means, in relation to swap
politics?

JAB

Apr 9, 2018, 2:05:59 PM4/9/18
<inv...@butterfly.net> wrote:

>Get back to us when you learn how grown-ups discuss things.

Take a rain check...

"But Trump is not concerned about
policy; he cares only about punishing enemies and making ignorant
primal screams on Twitter to satisfy his political base."

http://www.dw.com/en/is-trumps-criticism-of-amazon-justified/a-43247850

Winston_Smith

Apr 9, 2018, 2:45:32 PM4/9/18
On Sun, 08 Apr 2018 23:50:15 -0500, JAB wrote:
>On Sun, 08 Apr 2018 21:16:45 -0700, Winston_Smith wrote:
>
>>Hey, hey, hey, yet another change of topic
>
>Not paying attention? This below reprsents what you slipped in your
>
>>McCabe retired worth 11 million
>
>Ask FactCheck
>Andrew McCabe’s Net Worth
>https://www.factcheck.org/2018/03/andrew-mccabes-net-worth/

Which is a long critique of the accounting methods, possibly valid,
possibly not. It doesn't reject the $11 million number, just says it
can't verify it.
"In short, we did not find any support for the claim that McCabe is
worth $11 million.
"Interestingly, in 2013, former FBI Director James Comey disclosed
his own net worth was more than $11 million when he was going through
the Senate confirmation process."

How does >Comey< get to be worth $11 as an honest cop?

OK, You showed yours, I'll show you mine.

https://biographybd.com/andrew-mccabe/
Career Profile
Post Deputy Director of the FBI
Net Worth $4 Million (approx.)
Education
Highest Degree Bachelor
Andrew McCabe tied a knot with Jill McCabe who was a Democratic
candidate for the Virginia state senate.

https://finapp.co.in/andrew-mccabe-net-worth/
"Andrew McCabe Net Worth is $11 Million dollars and earns an annual
Income of $900,000 dollars (Estimated data only). Andrew McCabe is is
an American attorney who was the Deputy Director of the Federal Bureau
of Investigation. Andrew McCabe recently bought a brand new Audi
luxury car for $110,000 USD. The Net Worth of Andrew McCabe has seen a
hike of 127% over the past few years. While calculating Andrew McCabe
Net Worth we have included the data updated as of this Quarter. Check
out the Exclusive information on Andrew McCabe Net Worth details such
as Yearly Income, House, Car Collection, Investments etc. Also read
Net Worth details of Robert Mueller.
"Andrew McCabe Net Worth $11 Million USD
Salary from Employment $180,000 USD
Annual Income $900,000 USD
Luxury Cars – 4 $420,000 USD
Houses – 2 $1.6 Million USD
Andrew McCabe Cars include a Mercedes
S-Class, Audi, and a Range Rover.
"Andrew McCabe Income
Andrew McCabe earns income from multiple sources, apart from the
formal salary through his employment with FBI. Andrew McCabe has a
securities portfolio and he has been trading in stocks for some time
now.
"Andrew McCabe’s Fixed Deposits with the Bank of America brings him
over $50,000 interest income every year. Andrew also owns two real
estate properties that he has inherited from his mother. These
properties market price can be added up to $2.7 million dollars.
"As per the IRS returns he has filed, Andrew McCabe also earns
income from other sources which are not clearly mentioned."

So there we have it. Some sources say $4 million, one says $11
million, yours says they can't say for sure but his immediate boss is
worth that much.

As is typical, there is a report from the left and a report from the
right and they don't agree. That is the best we get and we all pick
the number we like best or, very often, the one we heard without going
out and making a research project of each item in the daily news.

Congratulations. I made you go back to at least one of the points you
so glibly ignored to get on to new charges and do some research. We
will let you sit at the big table with the adults when Aunt Tilly
comes over for dinner next Sunday and see how you work out.

Winston_Smith

Apr 9, 2018, 2:48:29 PM4/9/18
On Mon, 09 Apr 2018 10:43:57 -0500, JAB wrote:
https://biographybd.com/andrew-mccabe/

Winston_Smith

Apr 9, 2018, 2:55:35 PM4/9/18
On Mon, 09 Apr 2018 13:05:51 -0500, JAB wrote:
>On Sun, 08 Apr 2018 14:57:45 -0700, Winston_Smith wrote:
>
>>Get back to us when you learn how grown-ups discuss things.
>
>Take a rain check...
>
>"But Trump is not concerned about policy;

He certainly had a list of policies he wanted to change and others he
wanted to put in place during the campaign. And much to the left's
discomfort, he is getting many of them done, in his first year and a
piece, with the left and the RINOs working against him.

0bama's campaign policy promises was to fix the economy and to get us
out of the middle east within his first six months. Piece of cake, you
see, for us bright types. Economy didn't take off until the day after
Hillary wasn't elected and we are still stuck in the ME. And yes,
that's Shrub's totally insane blunder.

>he cares only about punishing enemies and making ignorant
>primal screams on Twitter to satisfy his political base."

We can say much the same about 0bama. Not as loud, better vocabulary,
more carefully couched in politically correct language, but the same
thing. We can't take it much further back in time because social media
wasn't then what it is today.

Winston_Smith

Apr 9, 2018, 3:01:45 PM4/9/18
On Mon, 09 Apr 2018 10:58:20 -0500, JAB wrote:

>>>Well yeah, he was supporting it...
>>
>>How so?
>
>Do you know what the "swap" represents?

Probably it represents the swamp.

>Where does this money come from? Every heard of "purse strings?"

Yup. Trump has his own purse.

Ever hear that politics is the art of compromise. It's insane to think
anything will get done unless the total includes things one side and
the other doesn't like.

>REAGAN CAMPAIGN REPORTED SPENDING TO THE LIMIT
>https://www.nytimes.com/1984/06/14/us/reagan-campaign-reported-spending-to-the-limit.html
>How was Reagan different from Trump during their campigns?

What campaign HASN'T spent the limit?

>"As part of his campaign, Reagan used dog whistle rhetoric, coded
>rhetoric

Give me a break. Tired old leftist "dog whistle" language for anything
the right says that the voters approve of.

JAB

Apr 9, 2018, 4:58:04 PM4/9/18
On Mon, 09 Apr 2018 12:01:38 -0700, Winston_Smith
<inv...@butterfly.net> wrote:

>>"As part of his campaign, Reagan used dog whistle rhetoric, coded
>>rhetoric
>
>Give me a break. Tired old leftist "dog whistle" language for anything
>the right says that the voters approve of.

Really...why didn't Nixon come thru, with their whites only dream?

Nixon, then Reagan, and now Trump, with same old "whites only"
rhetoric.

Hint - The Dunning-Kruger Effect:

JAB

Apr 9, 2018, 5:09:28 PM4/9/18
On Mon, 09 Apr 2018 11:45:23 -0700, Winston_Smith
<inv...@butterfly.net> wrote:

>How does >Comey< get to be worth $11 as an honest cop?

"The FBI director job was a step down in pay from his previous roles
as general counsel for an aerospace giant and a hedge fund, even
though the role is a level III position in the executive schedule.
According to the Office of Personnel Management as of 2017, that
should have an annual salary of $172,100."

https://www.cnn.com/2017/05/11/politics/fbi-director-pay/index.html

>https://finapp.co.in/andrew-mccabe-net-worth/
> "Andrew McCabe

Do you know what "in" stands for in that URL?

Try using US resources...like WSJ

Conclusion. In short, we did not find any support for the claim that
McCabe is worth $11 million.

More red herrings...your "research" is unfit

Siri Cruise

Apr 9, 2018, 6:22:01 PM4/9/18
In article <fj1fil...@mid.individual.net>, rbowman <bow...@montana.com>
wrote:
And truly nonpartisan. They'll screw anyone who pays.

JAB

Apr 9, 2018, 11:34:26 PM4/9/18
<inv...@butterfly.net> wrote:

>So there we have it.
>Rush Limbaugh, cite a website called finapp.co.in

"That disclaimer goes on to say that readers with "credible
information" about inaccuracies in the site’s post should "kindly let
Finapp know" through an email address. But messages we sent to that
address bounced back as undeliverable."

"We called the phone number listed in the FinApp site’s domain
registration, but that led to a voicemail that wouldn’t accept any
more messages. And we emailed the person who registered the site, but
we haven’t received a response."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/03/29/fact-check-fired-fbi-deputy-director-andrew-mccabes-net-worth-really-11-million/471934002/

Winston_Smith

Apr 9, 2018, 11:45:16 PM4/9/18
On Mon, 09 Apr 2018 16:09:16 -0500, JAB wrote:
>On Mon, 09 Apr 2018 11:45:23 -0700, Winston_Smith wrote:
>
>>How does >Comey< get to be worth $11 as an honest cop?
>
>"The FBI director job was a step down in pay from his previous roles
>as general counsel for an aerospace giant and a hedge fund, even
>though the role is a level III position in the executive schedule.
>According to the Office of Personnel Management as of 2017, that
>should have an annual salary of $172,100."
>
>https://www.cnn.com/2017/05/11/politics/fbi-director-pay/index.html
>
>>https://finapp.co.in/andrew-mccabe-net-worth/
>> "Andrew McCabe
>
>Do you know what "in" stands for in that URL?

We all know what the "andrew-mccabe" stands for.

>Try using US resources...like WSJ

Your cite, as well as this post, seems to be nothing more than an ad
hominid attack. A web site hosted in India can not possibly be right
about anything. Which is pure bull. Give us a fact or pack it in.

>Conclusion. In short, we did not find any support for the claim that
>McCabe is worth $11 million.

That does not deny it. It simply says they couldn't prove it
themselves. Stop playing semantic games.

>More red herrings...your "research" is unfit

Why is it that your leftist web site has it right but some other site
you don't like is a red herring?

Enough with your BS, give us some demonstrable facts or pack it in.

Winston_Smith

Apr 9, 2018, 11:45:18 PM4/9/18
On Mon, 09 Apr 2018 15:57:51 -0500, JAB wrote:
>On Mon, 09 Apr 2018 12:01:38 -0700, Winston_Smith wrote:
>
>>>"As part of his campaign, Reagan used dog whistle rhetoric, coded
>>>rhetoric
>>
>>Give me a break. Tired old leftist "dog whistle" language for anything
>>the right says that the voters approve of.
>
>Really...why didn't Nixon come thru, with their whites only dream?

Wow. A true time-travel machine. You attacked Trump by mentioning
Bush. That didn't work out for you. So you attacked Bush by ranting on
Reagan. That didn't work out for you either, so now you attack Reagan
by ranting on Nixon.

Let's skip a couple of your future worthless posts and jump clear back
to Lincoln and say you think his freeing the slaves was a terrible
thing to do. Clearly freeing slaves was a "dog whistle" to racist
whites of the time. You can prove that's true by pointing out one of
them shot him.

Siri Cruise

Apr 10, 2018, 12:29:21 AM4/10/18
In article <5ubocd90eqt62f25i...@4ax.com>,
Winston_Smith <inv...@butterfly.net> wrote:

> Let's skip a couple of your future worthless posts and jump clear back
> to Lincoln and say you think his freeing the slaves was a terrible

Lincoln made it clear and explicit he didn't care about blacks, and he was okay
enough with slavery to allow it to continue.

> thing to do. Clearly freeing slaves was a "dog whistle" to racist

He only freed slaves that were seized as war booty. Slavery continued in
Maryland until the 13th Amendment. He freed those slaves to rally the northern
states. Too many people had died for an abstraction of 'saving the union'.
Freeing slaves was a concrete cause the union army could understand.

> whites of the time. You can prove that's true by pointing out one of
> them shot him.

And the historical document show the South started the war to preserve slavery.

rbowman

Apr 10, 2018, 1:14:06 AM4/10/18
On 04/09/2018 10:29 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> He only freed slaves that were seized as war booty. Slavery continued in
> Maryland until the 13th Amendment. He freed those slaves to rally the northern
> states. Too many people had died for an abstraction of 'saving the union'.
> Freeing slaves was a concrete cause the union army could understand.

I find it difficult to believe the Union Army cared about the blacks. At
this point in time it would be exceeding difficult to say exactly what
the mood of the nation was. Don't forget the draft riots in NYC. The
working men, predominantly Irish, correctly perceived that freed blacks
would be a competitor in the labor market. It's not clear how many
blacks were killed but they found it expedient to leave Manhattan for
Brooklyn.

Draping a fratricidal war, or any war for that matter, in high sounding
ideals with a long history. The victor, of course, gets to explain they
were on the side of the angels.

Siri Cruise

Apr 10, 2018, 2:42:32 AM4/10/18
In article <fj2vgr...@mid.individual.net>, rbowman <bow...@montana.com>
wrote:

> On 04/09/2018 10:29 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> > He only freed slaves that were seized as war booty. Slavery continued in
> > Maryland until the 13th Amendment. He freed those slaves to rally the
> > northern
> > states. Too many people had died for an abstraction of 'saving the union'.
> > Freeing slaves was a concrete cause the union army could understand.
>
> I find it difficult to believe the Union Army cared about the blacks. At

There were more abolitionists in the north and thus the Union army than the
Confederate army. This made all the death meaningful to them.

It also decided what to do with captured slaves. As war booty they were still
slaves, this time slave of the Union army. The military would free them, but
there was no overall direction on what to do. The proclamation was primarily
direction to the army what to do with captured slaves; it also signalled that
when the war ended the freed slaves were gone and would not be returned.

In did nothing for Union slave states like Maryland, which surrounds the
District of Columbia.

> Draping a fratricidal war, or any war for that matter, in high sounding
> ideals with a long history. The victor, of course, gets to explain they
> were on the side of the angels.

The southeast should be glad they lost. Slavery precluded industrialisation
which beggarred them, and they were getting ever closer to their own personal
Haiti.

Winston_Smith

Apr 10, 2018, 1:23:10 PM4/10/18
On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 23:14:41 -0600, rbowman wrote:

>Draping a fratricidal war, or any war for that matter, in high sounding
>ideals with a long history. The victor, of course, gets to explain they
>were on the side of the angels.

The fact that he only freed the blacks in the South says a lot. It was
hoped it would spark a slave uprising behind the South's lines. How
better to express a humanitarian instinct than to free them
everywhere? He didn't.

Rudy Canoza

Apr 10, 2018, 1:30:12 PM4/10/18
On 4/10/2018 10:14 AM, Winston_Smith wrote:
> On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 23:14:41 -0600, rbowman wrote:
>
>> Draping a fratricidal war, or any war for that matter, in high sounding
>> ideals with a long history. The victor, of course, gets to explain they
>> were on the side of the angels.
>
> The fact that he only freed the blacks in the South says a lot.

It says only that he didn't have the authority to do it in the north.

Siri Cruise

Apr 10, 2018, 2:15:24 PM4/10/18
In article <53spcdl768jilk3jj...@4ax.com>,
He didn't have that power. The law recognised slaves as legal property, and the
president cannot seize property without due process. However in war the army can
seize enemy property, so captured slaves as army property could be freed by the
commander in chief.

JAB

Apr 10, 2018, 10:12:32 PM4/10/18
<inv...@butterfly.net> wrote:

>Get back to us when you learn how grown-ups discuss things.

Still not convinced Trump is part of the Swap?

It’s Mueller, Not Trump, Who Is Draining the Swamp
The themes of corruption and white-collar malfeasance link the cases
of those caught up in the special counsel’s inquiry. Their indictments
shed light on the culture of influence peddling and less-than-savory
financial transactions that Mr. Trump promised to dismantle if elected
president. (He has done the opposite.)

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/10/opinion/donald-trump-robert-mueller-russia.html?action=click&contentCollection=Politics&module=Trending&version=Full&region=Marginalia&pgtype=article

Winston_Smith

Apr 10, 2018, 10:46:55 PM4/10/18
On Tue, 10 Apr 2018 21:12:19 -0500, JAB wrote:
>On Sun, 08 Apr 2018 21:16:45 -0700, Winston_Smith wrote:
>
>>Get back to us when you learn how grown-ups discuss things.
>
>Still not convinced Trump is part of the Swap?

Not yet. In the swamp, yes. I'm sure his appartment in the tower is
nicer. Thrashing around with the gators, yes. Making deals with the
devil for now to get something done, yes. I'm still very, very hopeful
his goal is to get rid of the BS, corruption, and double dealing and
get back to Constitutional ways of doing things.

Live long and prosper.

JAB

Apr 14, 2018, 1:21:08 PM4/14/18
<inv...@butterfly.net> wrote:

>The swamp is bi-partisan and deep.

Draining the swamp: Today's Toons

https://www.usatoday.com/picture-gallery/opinion/2018/04/01/draining-the-swamp-todays-toons/33463605/

Winston_Smith

Apr 14, 2018, 1:42:45 PM4/14/18
On Sat, 14 Apr 2018 12:20:51 -0500, JAB wrote:
>On Sun, 08 Apr 2018 11:02:54 -0700, Winston_Smith wrote:
>
>>The swamp is bi-partisan and deep.
>
>Draining the swamp: Today's Toons
>
>https://www.usatoday.com/picture-gallery/opinion/2018/04/01/draining-the-swamp-todays-toons/33463605/

Direct link:
<https://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/aa738412f80ff7a477d82556ae2be9bedabf86da/c=0-131-1798-1147&r=x1683&c=3200x1680/local/-/media/2018/04/12/USATODAY/USATODAY/636591572197418388-PaulRyan.jpg>

Thank you. I love political cartoons.

___
"It's now authoritarian vs. libertarian, since
Democrats vs. Republicans has been obliterated,
no real difference between parties."
-- Matt Drudge

Leper

Apr 14, 2018, 9:02:26 PM4/14/18
Getting rid of the asshole Ryan is just a good start. McConnell and
Graham have got to go also. We gave those bastards the Senate and the
house and what have they done. Limped around and allowed the opposition
to strangle much of the good this administration tried to do. In fact I
deeply suspect collusion to destroy this presidency. They have created
the opportunity for the Democrats to take both houses in this next
election. We still have dozens of appointed offices without leadership
due to these bastards not pushing the votes to get them in. In fact we
have Ambassadorships that cannot be replaced due to lackadaisical
ineptness of our own god damned Rino's. The Democrat Ambassadors in
place are now making law as they go. One just gave a press release to
the entire South American press on how this administration has wrongly
blocked open immigration and he is now resigning leaving another South
American Country with out our representation and the Fucking Republican
Ban plays on!! Anyone know how many open appointments there are due to
Democrat and Republican collusion? We shouldn't be retiring these
assholes...We should be just flat Euthanizing them in the name of progress.

--
Machiavelli wrote:It is necessary for the state to deal in lies and half
truths,

JAB

Apr 16, 2018, 11:48:01 PM4/16/18
<inv...@butterfly.net> wrote:

>but Washington is a swamp

Juan Williams: The stench from Trump's swamp is growing

http://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/383285-juan-williams-the-stench-from-trumps-swamp-is-growing

Winston_Smith

Apr 17, 2018, 12:06:09 AM4/17/18
On Mon, 16 Apr 2018 22:47:43 -0500, JAB wrote:
>On Sat, 07 Apr 2018 18:17:49 -0700, Winston_Smith wrote:
>
>>After 30 or 40 years; that's 14,600 days. Granted, it only took
>>Hercules one day to the Augean Stables. But that was only 30 years of
>>accumulated horse shit and bull shit. Trump has to deal with leftist
>>shit.
>>
>>Herc did it by diverting a river, but Washington is a swamp, not a fit
>>place for humans with a nice clean flowing river.
The HIll ???? The left wing media will continue to crank out hundreds
of stories against Trump. Spare us your announcing each and every one
like they mean anything.

Thanks.

tRudy Crayola

Apr 17, 2018, 2:02:25 AM4/17/18
Jabber on like the Idiot you are.

--
Rudy's Nut & Fruit farm- Sacramento

JAB

Apr 17, 2018, 9:23:00 AM4/17/18
On Mon, 16 Apr 2018 21:06:03 -0700, Winston_Smith
<inv...@butterfly.net> wrote:

>>Juan Williams: The stench from Trump's swamp is growing
>>http://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/383285-juan-williams-the-stench-from-trumps-swamp-is-growing
>
>The HIll ???? The left wing media will continue to crank out hundreds
>of stories against Trump. Spare us your announcing each and every one
>like they mean anything.

Oh, "Fox News" is "left wing" now?

Juan Williams is an author, and a political analyst for Fox News
Channel.

PS: Juan says, "If you ever believed Trump, you got duped."

Gunner Asch

Apr 17, 2018, 7:15:55 PM4/17/18
On Tue, 17 Apr 2018 13:59:20 -0500, super70s
<supe...@super70s.invalid> wrote:

>One of our homegrown Republicans is advertising he wants to "help Pres.
>Trump clean up the swamp," and with a straight face.
>
>How much contempt do you have to have for the intelligence of voters to
>do that.

How much contempt for the voters who put him into office can Leftists
spew? Which is particularly interesting when the Leftists ship is
sinking.

(VBG)

---

JAB

Apr 17, 2018, 7:32:57 PM4/17/18
On Tue, 17 Apr 2018 13:59:20 -0500, super70s
<supe...@super70s.invalid> wrote:

>One of our homegrown Republicans is advertising he wants to "help Pres.
>Trump clean up the swamp," and with a straight face.

Well, when you see this in print,

"Trump says U.S. and North Korea have had direct talks at ‘very high
levels’"

Just roll your eyes

Cleanng up the swap, What's Trump's plan? Weekly progress tweets?

Here's Trump's true colors

Supreme Court considers whether states should have power to tax all
online sales
Despite Trump’s criticism that Amazon is avoiding its tax
obligations...already collects sales tax on the products it sells, as
do most other major retailers, including Walmart, Target and Apple.

News outlets last week reported that the Trump Organization’s online
store, TrumpStore.com, collects sales tax in only three states.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/supreme-court-considers-whether-states-should-have-power-to-tax-all-online-sales/2018/04/15/53eba35a-3ce2-11e8-a7d1-e4efec6389f0_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.adf50e9a6c9e

Trump don't practice what he preaches...