Re: Why Is Hate And Bigotry So Popular Among Republicans?

DoD

Nov 10, 2015, 3:12:37 AM11/10/15

"someone else" <con...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
news:n1ol3m$5u5$3...@news.albasani.net...
> On 11/8/2015 4:02 PM, DoD wrote:
>> "someone else" <con...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>>
>>> Republicans are constantly vilifying someone or some group of people.
>>> They attack people for simply the God they believe in! However,
>>> understanding what causes them to be so bigoted may be the way to help
>>> them join the right side of history.
>>>

>>> What Causes Republicans To Vilify Others In Need?
>>
>> LOL..... a liberal talking about others vilifying
>

> Someone else would get the impression that you were avoiding something

Again, everyone else knows you are a twat....

PaxPerPoten

Nov 11, 2015, 2:58:03 AM11/11/15
On 11/10/2015 2:12 AM, DoD wrote:

> "someone else" <con...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message

>>> LOL..... a liberal talking about others vilifying

The Liberals are doing an axe job on Carson, big time!

>> Someone else would get the impression that you were avoiding something
>
> Again, everyone else knows you are a twat....

ages who mean to govern well, but *They mean to govern*. They promise to
be good masters, *but they mean to be masters*. Daniel Webster

Mr. B1ack

Nov 12, 2015, 3:18:32 AM11/12/15
Hmmm ... so if Republicans are so "bigoted", why
is Carson the lead candidate ???

PaxPerPoten

Nov 12, 2015, 3:46:56 AM11/12/15
On 11/12/2015 2:18 AM, Mr. B1ack wrote:
> Hmmm ... so if Republicans are so "bigoted", why
> is Carson the lead candidate ???

Shhhhh! They don't know he is B lack.. ;=)

Rüdy Canôza

Nov 12, 2015, 1:24:17 PM11/12/15
On 11/8/2015 9:37 AM, some fucking cocksucker lied:

> [bullshit snipped]

*INVALID* complex question, cocksucker. You have not established - and
have no hope of establishing - that hate and bigotry are popular among
Republicans, so it is not permitted for you to ask "why."

There is no hatred and bigotry like left-wing hatred and bigotry.
Leftists are hate-filled murderers.

DoD

Nov 12, 2015, 3:06:37 PM11/12/15

<milt....@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Wednesday, November 11, 2015 at 12:58:03 AM UTC-7, PaxPerPoten wrote:
>> On 11/10/2015 2:12 AM, DoD wrote:
>> >

>> > "someone else" <con...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message

>> The Liberals are doing an axe job on Carson, big time!
>
> That's your imagination.

So, you are doing what you accused me of... If conservatives don't vote for
Carson, that means they are racist
but if they do vote for Carson, that means the GOP has gone even further
nuts than what you already say that
they are nuts.... You liberals are some piece of work.

> We on the LEFT would LOVE to see either Trump or Carson at the top of the
> ticket. In fact, if BOTH could be on the ticket, we'd be in heaven.
>
> All the "axing" is coming from the right, the GOP and, well, fact
> checkers.

jane.playne

Nov 12, 2015, 3:44:13 PM11/12/15
On 11/12/2015 3:18 AM, Mr. B1ack wrote:
> Hmmm ... so if Republicans are so "bigoted", why
> is Carson the lead candidate ???

.

Haven't you heard? Carson isn't black. According to a liberal, being
black isn't about race, it is about state of mind.

Remember the white woman who was in the NAACP claiming to be BLACK? The
liberals did not mind one single bit.

Wy on “being black”

1. "Uncle Ben is black? Funny." - Wy
2. "You mean black is about race?" - Wy
3. "No, he never had any blackness to lose to begin with. Boy, you're
stupid." - Wy
4. "He's only superficially black, in color." - Wy
5. "It's got nothing to do with his being black, which he really isn't,
being condemned to live life as a white right wingnut trapped in a black
body in this life for crimes he committed against blacks in a past
life." - wy

Do you remember when San Antonio has elected a conservative black
woman as mayor? Here is Wy's comment on her:

That's not a black woman. That's another white person trapped in a
black body. - Wy.

tt

Nov 12, 2015, 6:49:09 PM11/12/15
PaxPerPoten wrote:

> On 11/10/2015 2:12 AM, DoD wrote:
> >

> >"someone else" <con...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message

> The Liberals are doing an axe job on Carson, big time!
> > >

> > > Someone else would get the impression that you were avoiding
> > > something
> >
> > Again, everyone else knows you are a twat....

carson is a smart doctor & good christain

Olrik

Nov 13, 2015, 12:10:54 AM11/13/15
Le 2015-11-12 03:18, Mr. B1ack a écrit :
> Hmmm ... so if Republicans are so "bigoted", why
> is Carson the lead candidate ???

Because they're bigoted.

Being «bigoted» has nothing to do with skin colour.

<http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/bigot>

«noun
1.
a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or
opinion.»

--
Olrik
aa #1981

benj

Nov 13, 2015, 12:33:07 AM11/13/15
On 11/13/2015 12:10 AM, Olrik wrote:
> Le 2015-11-12 03:18, Mr. B1ack a écrit :
>> Hmmm ... so if Republicans are so "bigoted", why
>> is Carson the lead candidate ???
>
> Because they're bigoted.
>
> Being «bigoted» has nothing to do with skin colour.
>
> <http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/bigot>
>
> «noun
> 1.
> a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or
> opinion.»

You know, you can use ANY liberal as an example of such intolerance. And
they add the icing on the cake of loudly proclaiming how everyone ELSE
is the bigot!

--

___ ___ ___ ___
/\ \ /\ \ /\__\ /\ \

pyotr filipivich

Nov 13, 2015, 11:34:41 PM11/13/15
Olrik <olri...@gmail.com> on Fri, 13 Nov 2015 00:10:39 -0500 typed in
misc.survivalism the following:
>Le 2015-11-12 03:18, Mr. B1ack a écrit :
>> Hmmm ... so if Republicans are so "bigoted", why
>> is Carson the lead candidate ???
>
>Because they're bigoted.
>
>Being «bigoted» has nothing to do with skin colour.
>
><http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/bigot>
>
>«noun
>1.
>a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or
>opinion.»

Sounds like the progressives on Mizzou campus. And Yale. And
--
pyotr filipivich