#Just a lousy $39 million after taxes! Well, it's the least you stupid Americans can do for me!

2875 Dead

Jan 24, 2012, 11:09:44 AM1/24/12
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/jan/24/mitt-romney-taxes-lower-
american

Mitt Romney pays lower taxes than average American

Tax returns reveal Republican presidential contender paid about 15% in
tax on $45m income over past two years

Chris McGreal in Tampa
Follow @chrismcgreal
guardian.co.uk, Tuesday 24 January 2012 03.14 EST

Mitt Romney paid taxes on his multimillion-dollar income at a rate far
below that of the average American, his tax returns reveal.

The returns, which the Republican presidential contender had steadfastly
refused to release until now, show Romney earned $45m (£29m) over the
past two years and paid just $6.2m in taxes, a rate of about 15%. Most of
the income was derived from investments from his $200m-plus fortune.

The documents show Romney's income places him in the top 1% of earners in
the US, which is only likely to add to the political embarrassment around
the release of the returns because of its resonance in the age of the
Occupy movement.

Romney's rivals for the Republican nomination will tread carefully in
attempting to exploit his vast income and low taxes, in part because they
have it as an article of faith that government spending, and therefore
taxes, are far too high. But if he is the Republican presidential nominee
against Barack Obama, the Democrats can be expected to portray his
extreme wealth and relatively low taxes as a prime example of how the
rich do not pay their fair share while shifting the burden to the less
privileged.

It will also undermine Romney's attempts to make out he is an just an
ordinary American who "lived in the real streets of America" and "didn't
inherit money from my parents" when his critics portray him as a greedy
corporate raider whose firm, Bain Capital, made large profits by throwing
people out of work.

In Tuesday's Republican debate, shortly before his returns were made
public, Romney offered up a defence.

"I pay all the taxes that are legally required and not a dollar more," he
said. "I don't think you want someone as the candidate for president who
pays more taxes than he owes."

But he recognised that it could be a political problem.

"You'll see how complicated taxes can be. And will there be discussion?
Sure. Will it be an article? Yeah. But is it entirely legal and fair?
Absolutely. I'm proud of the fact that I pay a lot of taxes," he said.

The returns show Romney paid a smaller proportion of his income in tax
than most Americans because his income is from investments from his $200m-
plus fortune, which attract a lower rate than earned income.

In 2010, Romney earned more than $21m and paid $3m in tax, a rate of less
than 14%. He expects to pay $3.2m in taxes on his 2011 income, a rate of
15.4%.

He and his wife, Ann, donated $4.1m to the Mormon church and about $3m to
other charitable causes. The money given to a church that many on the
Republican right do not regard as Christian may not sit well with some
voters.

Romney is still refusing to release tax returns for earlier years,
leading some critics to speculate that he paid even less tax back then,
before he knew he was going to run again for president.

Newt Gingrich revealed at the weekend that he paid nearly $1m in income
tax, a rate of about 31%.

The Obamas had a joint income of $1.7m in 2010, much of it from sales of
the president's two popular books. They paid 26% in tax.

--
Subscribe:
zepps_essay...@yahoogroups.com

Not dead, in jail or a slave? Thank a liberal!

--
“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution
inevitable” -JFK

a fucking idiot @wh.gov Obama Fucks Taxpayers

Jan 24, 2012, 11:17:29 AM1/24/12

"2875 Dead" <de...@gone.com> wrote in message

Clinton surpasses $75 million in speech income after lucrative 2010
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/07/11/clinton-surpasses-75-million-in-speech-income-after-lucrative-2010/

Steve

Jan 24, 2012, 11:19:53 AM1/24/12
On Tue, 24 Jan 2012 16:09:44 +0000 (UTC), 2875 Dead <de...@gone.com>
wrote:

>http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/jan/24/mitt-romney-taxes-lower-
>american
>
>Mitt Romney pays lower taxes than average American
>
>Tax returns reveal Republican presidential contender paid about 15% in
>tax on $45m income over past two years

So he paid 6.75 million in taxes? <LOL> You think average American
pays less, huh?

Christopher Helms

Jan 24, 2012, 11:34:23 AM1/24/12
On Jan 24, 10:09 am, 2875 Dead <d...@gone.com> wrote:
> http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/jan/24/mitt-romney-taxes-lower-
> american
>
> Mitt Romney pays lower taxes than average American
>
> Tax returns reveal Republican presidential contender paid about 15% in
> tax on $45m income over past two years
>
>     Chris McGreal in Tampa
>     Follow @chrismcgreal
>     guardian.co.uk, Tuesday 24 January 2012 03.14 EST
>
> Mitt Romney paid taxes on his multimillion-dollar income at a rate far
> below that of the average American, his tax returns reveal.

Apparently it's not low enough, because he is hell bent on slashing
his own taxes again if he ever gets the chance. He may have to kill
some social programs to pay for it but so what? Those programs weren't
any use to him anyway.

a fucking idiot @wh.gov Obama Fucks Taxpayers

Jan 24, 2012, 11:45:52 AM1/24/12

"2875 Dead" <de...@gone.com> wrote in message

No doubt these are the Obama voters who scream that its unfair that Romney
only pays $ 7 million in taxes

Nearly half of American tax filers will pay no federal income taxes this
year, according to data released by the Tax Policy Center.

Some 76 million tax filers, or 46.4 percent of the total, will be exempt
from federal income tax in 2011

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/28/46-percent-of-americans-e_n_886293.html

Matt

Jan 24, 2012, 11:48:50 AM1/24/12
On Jan 24, 9:45 am, "Obama Fucks Taxpayers" <obama's a fucking idiot @
WH. gov> wrote:
> "2875 Dead" <d...@gone.com> wrote in message

> No doubt these are the Obama voters who scream that its unfair that Romney
> only pays $ 7 million in taxes
>
> Nearly half of American tax filers will pay no federal income taxes this
> year, according to data released by the Tax Policy Center.

Really. They buy no gas? No tires? No cigarettes? No alcohol?

Fascinating.

Back this up or admit you lied through your teeth.

Matt

2875 Dead

Jan 24, 2012, 12:16:10 PM1/24/12
On Tue, 24 Jan 2012 11:45:52 -0500, Obama Fucks Taxpayers wrote:

> "2875 Dead" <de...@gone.com> wrote in message
>
> No doubt these are the Obama voters who scream that its unfair that
> Romney only pays $ 7 million in taxes

Now compare payroll and state taxes, and let us know how your upholstered
parasite does against working people.

> Nearly half of American tax filers will pay no federal income taxes this
> year, according to data released by the Tax Policy Center.
>
> Some 76 million tax filers, or 46.4 percent of the total, will be exempt
> from federal income tax in 2011
>

> http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/28/46-percent-of-americans-
e_n_886293.html

a fucking idiot @wh.gov Obama Fucks Taxpayers

Jan 24, 2012, 12:21:45 PM1/24/12

"Matt" <mattt...@sprynet.com> wrote in message
> On Jan 24, 9:45 am, "Obama Fucks Taxpayers" <obama's a fucking idiot @
> WH. gov> wrote:
>> "2875 Dead" <d...@gone.com> wrote in message

>> No doubt these are the Obama voters who scream that its unfair that
>> Romney
>> only pays $ 7 million in taxes
>>
>> Nearly half of American tax filers will pay no federal income taxes this
>> year, according to data released by the Tax Policy Center.
>
> Really. They buy no gas? No tires? No cigarettes? No alcohol?
>
> Fascinating.
==========================

What's even more fascinating is that you think that those are Federal
Income taxes.
But then again you are an Obama voter.

2875 Dead

Jan 24, 2012, 12:32:49 PM1/24/12
Those are actually federal excise taxes, rather than federal income taxes.

PartyHack has to carefully cherry pick on the taxes to make his masters
look like the victims.

For fun, ask him why millionaires don't all just quit their work, give
away their assets, and enjoy an idyllic federal income-tax-free existence
working as a minimum wage worker somewhere.

Matt

Jan 24, 2012, 12:36:13 PM1/24/12
On Jan 24, 10:21 am, "Obama Fucks Taxpayers" <obama's a fucking idiot
@ WH. gov> wrote:
> "Matt" <matttel...@sprynet.com> wrote in message
So, you are lying AND ignorant.

Utterly fascinating.

Matt

Matt

Jan 24, 2012, 12:38:01 PM1/24/12
On Jan 24, 10:32 am, 2875 Dead <d...@gone.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Jan 2012 08:48:50 -0800, Matt wrote:
> > On Jan 24, 9:45 am, "Obama Fucks Taxpayers" <obama's a fucking idiot @
> > WH. gov> wrote:
> >> "2875 Dead" <d...@gone.com> wrote in message

> >> No doubt these are the Obama voters who scream that its unfair that
> >> Romney only pays $ 7 million in taxes
>
> >> Nearly half of American tax filers will pay no federal income taxes
> >> this year, according to data released by the Tax Policy Center.
>
> > Really. They buy no gas? No tires? No cigarettes? No alcohol?
>
> > Fascinating.
>
> > Back this up or admit you lied through your teeth.
>
> > Matt
>
> Those are actually federal excise taxes, rather than federal income taxes.

They are federal taxes (some excise, some sales) that apply to your
income.
How else do you pay them?

> PartyHack has to carefully cherry pick on the taxes to make his masters
> look like the victims.

He's an idiot. He believes that filing an income tax return with no
check enclosed
means you didn't pay taxes.

> For fun, ask him why millionaires don't all just quit their work, give
> away their assets, and enjoy an idyllic federal income-tax-free existence
> working as a minimum wage worker somewhere.

Hm. Would that we could ...

Matt

2875 Dead

Jan 24, 2012, 12:41:38 PM1/24/12
And how much in taxes did he pay on that? Don't be shy; you can tell us.

Jean

Jan 24, 2012, 12:53:37 PM1/24/12
The pooresy pay a larger percentage of their income in total taxes than the
top 1%

http://www.cbpp.org/images/cms/5-26-11tax-f3.jpg

a fucking idiot @wh.gov Obama Fucks Taxpayers

Jan 24, 2012, 1:02:13 PM1/24/12

"Matt" <mattt...@sprynet.com> wrote in message
Damn, your'e right. Gas, tires and cigarettes are NOT federal taxes on
personal income. Man am I a fucking imbecile or what?

Yep you are.

a fucking idiot @wh.gov Obama Fucks Taxpayers

Jan 24, 2012, 1:06:35 PM1/24/12

"Jean" <jt...@flash.net> wrote in message
> The pooresy pay a larger percentage of their income in total taxes than
> the top 1%
>

> http://www.cbpp.org/images/cms/5-26-11tax-f3.jpg
>==================

Yeah Obama's Cig taxes hit the poor pretty hard.

Obama Tax Hike Hits the Poor Hardest

An increase in the federal tax on cigarettes went into effect yesterday,
raising the levy to $1.01 per pack. The increase was sought by President
Obama and Congressional Democrats

As candidates, Obama and Biden vowed that their tax plans would not increase
taxes on anyone making less than $250,000 per year. Appearing on September
12, 2008, in New Hampshire, Obama said, "Under my plan no family making
under $250,000 a year will see any form of tax increase

That survey found that 34 percent of people making under 12,000 a year were
smokers, with smoking incidence rates declining as income level increased.
http://www.politicsdaily.com/2009/04/02/obama-tax-hike-hits-the-poor-hardest/

First. Post

Jan 24, 2012, 1:33:33 PM1/24/12
So what taxes in your little short list are FEDERAL INCOME TAX
dumbshit?

Since you're obviously too stupid to even know the difference between
Income Tax and Excise Tax maybe you should reserve your comments to
something you might actually understand.

a fucking idiot @wh.gov Obama Fucks Taxpayers

Jan 24, 2012, 1:40:36 PM1/24/12

> On Tue, 24 Jan 2012 11:17:29 -0500, Obama Fucks Taxpayers wrote:
>
>> "2875 Dead" <de...@gone.com> wrote in message
>>
>> Clinton surpasses $75 million in speech income after lucrative 2010
>> http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/07/11/clinton-surpasses-75-
> million-in-speech-income-after-lucrative-2010/
>
> And how much in taxes did he pay on that? Don't be shy; you can tell us.
=================

Funny how Obamaggots attack any GOP member that has income in the 8
figures, but defends to the death any Demomaggot that has income in the 8
figures

First. Post

Jan 24, 2012, 1:43:19 PM1/24/12
On Tue, 24 Jan 2012 09:38:01 -0800 (PST), Matt
<mattt...@sprynet.com> wrote:

>On Jan 24, 10:32 am, 2875 Dead <d...@gone.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, 24 Jan 2012 08:48:50 -0800, Matt wrote:

>> > Really. They buy no gas? No tires? No cigarettes? No alcohol?
>>
>> > Fascinating.
>>
>> > Back this up or admit you lied through your teeth.
>>
>> > Matt
>>
>> Those are actually federal excise taxes, rather than federal income taxes.
>
>They are federal taxes (some excise, some sales) that apply to your
>income.
>How else do you pay them?

If you don't purchase those items then you pay no tax on them whereas
income taxes are levied against what you receive whether you spend it
or not. Excise taxes are not based upon income but upon what the
money is spent on.

And your ignorant foolish statements imply that you believe that the
wealthy somehow avoid paying excise taxes.
Care to explain how they do that Einstein?

>> PartyHack has to carefully cherry pick on the taxes to make his masters
>> look like the victims.
>
>He's an idiot. He believes that filing an income tax return with no
>check enclosed
>means you didn't pay taxes.

Nope. What he knows that people making below a certain income level
will recieve more back in a refund than was deducted from their pay
thus resulting in them paying a negative tax rate.
But then you two are too simple minded to grasp such complex math that
one needs at least an elementary education to understand.

>> For fun, ask him why millionaires don't all just quit their work, give
>> away their assets, and enjoy an idyllic federal income-tax-free existence
>> working as a minimum wage worker somewhere.
>
>Hm. Would that we could ...
>
>Matt

Idiots. Once again the leftists cannot think in any other terms than
pure extremes.
What you two are again to stupid to understand is that it is better to
earn a million dollars and pay 34% in taxes than it is to earn twenty
four thousand dollars and pay no taxes.

A half million after taxes is still better than less than $30,000 with
no taxes.
But thanks for showing your complete lack of common sense yet again.

a fucking idiot @wh.gov Obama Fucks Taxpayers

Jan 24, 2012, 1:43:42 PM1/24/12

> On Jan 24, 10:32 am, 2875 Dead <d...@gone.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, 24 Jan 2012 08:48:50 -0800, Matt wrote:

>> > Really. They buy no gas? No tires? No cigarettes? No alcohol?
>>
>> > Fascinating.
>>
>> > Back this up or admit you lied through your teeth.
>>
>> > Matt
>>
>> Those are actually federal excise taxes, rather than federal income
>> taxes.
>
> They are federal taxes (some excise, some sales) that apply to your
> income.
> How else do you pay them?

because Federal Income taxes are just that . Federal taxes on Income.
Federal taxes on goods are taxes you don't have to pay because you don't
have to buy them, you fucking imbecile.
We are told that poor and blacks cant get ID to vote because they are poor
and don't have cars, etc. Therefore Blacks don't pay gas tax, tire tax, and
nothing forces them to buy Alcohol ro cigarettes

Matt

Jan 24, 2012, 1:47:11 PM1/24/12
On Jan 24, 11:43 am, "Obama Fucks Taxpayers" <obama's a fucking idiot
@ WH. gov> wrote:
> "Matt" <matttel...@sprynet.com> wrote in message

> >> Those are actually federal excise taxes, rather than federal income
> >> taxes.
>
> > They are federal taxes (some excise, some sales) that apply to your
> > income.
> > How else do you pay them?
>
> because Federal Income taxes are just that . Federal taxes on Income.

And now the REICH claims that 50% of the United States had no income.

It gets better and better.

Matt

Matt

Jan 24, 2012, 1:46:43 PM1/24/12
On Jan 24, 11:43 am, First. Post <OccupiersDumberThanD...@invalid.net>
wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Jan 2012 09:38:01 -0800 (PST), Matt
>

> <matttel...@sprynet.com> wrote:

> >> Those are actually federal excise taxes, rather than federal income taxes.
>
> >They are federal taxes (some excise, some sales) that apply to your
> >income.
> >How else do you pay them?
>
> If you don't purchase those items then you pay no tax on them whereas
> income taxes are levied against what you receive whether you spend it
> or not.  Excise taxes are not based upon income but upon what the
> money is spent on.

Excise taxes, my little twit, are paid by all those that buy things
they are
applied to. Are you now claiming that 50% of the US made ZERO income?

Incredible stupidity by the reichwinger, again.

matt

Matt

Jan 24, 2012, 1:47:30 PM1/24/12
On Jan 24, 11:02 am, "Obama Fucks Taxpayers" <obama's a fucking idiot
Thanks for the admission.

Matt

First. Post

Jan 24, 2012, 1:52:47 PM1/24/12
Hey dumbfuck. The statement you were trying to refute was concerning
who paid NO FEDERAL INCOME TAX.
Sorry if you're obviously too damned ignorant to understand that.

Keep talking about consumption taxes that everyone pays, both rich and
poor, thus showing everyone just how stupid you are in regards to tax
matters. We'll just add it to the list of everything else you know
jack shit about.

Matt

Jan 24, 2012, 1:54:23 PM1/24/12
On Jan 24, 11:52 am, First. Post <OccupiersDumberThanD...@invalid.net>
wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Jan 2012 10:46:43 -0800 (PST), Matt

Hey, twit!

If you have income, you pay income tax. You may get it back, you may
not.
You are claiming 50% of Americans paid no income tax. This would mean
they
made no money, bought nothing.

Sorry if you are too ignorant to understand that.

matt

2875 Dead

Jan 24, 2012, 1:54:32 PM1/24/12
As I said, he's cherry picking on behalf of his rich masters.

>> For fun, ask him why millionaires don't all just quit their work, give
>> away their assets, and enjoy an idyllic federal income-tax-free
>> existence working as a minimum wage worker somewhere.
>
> Hm. Would that we could ...
>
> Matt

Notice he chopped this part out of his response?

First. Post

Jan 24, 2012, 1:55:23 PM1/24/12
Where did they say that you fucking stupid assed clown?
Not paying any income taxes doesn't equate to not earning any income
idiot. GE paid no corporate income tax last year. Does that mean
they made NO INCOME you fucking moron?
Goddamn you have a total lack of comprehension of logical reasoning.

gfn

Jan 24, 2012, 1:54:47 PM1/24/12
On Jan 24, 1:52 pm, First. Post <OccupiersDumberThanD...@invalid.net>
wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Jan 2012 10:46:43 -0800 (PST), Matt

Every time I read one of Matt's posts I can hear the IQ being sucked
out of the room. I can't believe anyone is that incredibly dense.

First. Post

Jan 24, 2012, 1:57:05 PM1/24/12
Since you agree that excise taxes are not INCOME taxes then it pretty
much makes you look like a fucking imbecile now.

2875 Dead

Jan 24, 2012, 2:00:53 PM1/24/12
On Tue, 24 Jan 2012 13:40:36 -0500, Obama Fucks Taxpayers wrote:

> "2875 Dead" <de...@gone.com> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 24 Jan 2012 11:17:29 -0500, Obama Fucks Taxpayers wrote:
>>
>>> "2875 Dead" <de...@gone.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Clinton surpasses $75 million in speech income after lucrative 2010
>>> http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/07/11/clinton-surpasses-75-
>> million-in-speech-income-after-lucrative-2010/
>>
>> And how much in taxes did he pay on that? Don't be shy; you can tell
>> us.
> =================
>
> Funny how Obamaggots attack any GOP member that has income in the 8
> figures, but defends to the death any Demomaggot that has income in the
> 8 figures

It depends on whether you are using your wealth to fuck over the other
99% or not.

Rich republicans are always out to fuck us all over. Even servile little
cringers like you.

2875 Dead

Jan 24, 2012, 2:02:12 PM1/24/12

a8e1d0...@l16g2000vbl.googlegroups.com...

d34fa0...@l16g2000vbl.googlegroups.com...

>>> ==========================
>>>
>>> What's even more fascinating is that you think that those are Federal
>>> Income taxes.
>>> But then again you are an Obama voter.
>>

> Damn, your'e right. Gas, tires and cigarettes are NOT federal taxes on
> personal income. Man am I a fucking imbecile or what?
>
> Yep you are.

So why don't all your rich masters quit their work, give away their
wealth, and get minimum-wage jobs so they can pay no federal income
taxes, too?

Matt

Jan 24, 2012, 2:02:22 PM1/24/12
On Jan 24, 11:55 am, First. Post <OccupiersDumberThanD...@invalid.net>
wrote:
What does GE, which is a corporation and reports on a quarterly basis
the
money which goes into it and out of it, have to do with INDIVIDUAL
income
taxes?

Wow, you are the stupidest person here, even past the Lentils.

Here's a clue, twit: Income tax is based on income. If you paid ZERO
income
taxes, you had ZERO income. Care to show us how many people had ZERO
income? Was it 50%?

Matt

First. Post

Jan 24, 2012, 2:02:23 PM1/24/12
Not what I said at all and you look like a complete idiot by trying to
lie your way out of your ridiculously stupid statements.
The government counts "income taxes paid" as the money they get to
actually keep. Refunds are not counted as part of the taxes paid to
the government. If you have $3000 deducted from your paycheck and
then receive all of it back in the form of a refund then you paid no
taxes fool.
Were you dropped on your head as a child or were you simply born
completely stupid?

First. Post

Jan 24, 2012, 2:03:17 PM1/24/12
On Tue, 24 Jan 2012 10:54:47 -0800 (PST), gfn <gfn...@gmail.com>
wrote:
What's amazing is that he get's stupider every day.

Matt

Jan 24, 2012, 2:06:06 PM1/24/12
On Jan 24, 12:02 pm, First. Post <OccupiersDumberThanD...@invalid.net>
wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Jan 2012 10:54:23 -0800 (PST), Matt

I am not responsible for you not understanding what you said.

> The government counts "income taxes paid" as the money they get to
> actually keep.  Refunds are not counted as part of the taxes paid to
> the government.  If you have $3000 deducted from your paycheck and
> then receive all of it back in the form of a refund then you paid no
> taxes fool.

Really. You didn't pay the $3000?

That's FASCINATING. What did you pay?

You are a moron.

Matt

Steve

Jan 24, 2012, 3:00:59 PM1/24/12
On Tue, 24 Jan 2012 19:00:53 +0000 (UTC), 2875 Dead <de...@gone.com>
wrote:

>On Tue, 24 Jan 2012 13:40:36 -0500, Obama Fucks Taxpayers wrote:
>
>> "2875 Dead" <de...@gone.com> wrote in message

>>> million-in-speech-income-after-lucrative-2010/
>>>
>>> And how much in taxes did he pay on that? Don't be shy; you can tell
>>> us.
>> =================
>>
>> Funny how Obamaggots attack any GOP member that has income in the 8
>> figures, but defends to the death any Demomaggot that has income in the
>> 8 figures
>
>It depends on whether you are using your wealth to fuck over the other
>99% or not.
>
>Rich republicans are always out to fuck us all over. Even servile little
>cringers like you.

<LOL> Jamieson believes that he's been fucked over because he can't
get a bigger welfare check.
Message has been deleted

2875 Dead

Jan 24, 2012, 11:22:56 PM1/24/12
On Tue, 24 Jan 2012 22:29:11 -0500, Mr.B1ack wrote:

> What did lefty hero Steve Jobs make over 2010 ? Betcha it was more than
> 45 million. Betcha not much of it went either to taxes or charity. But
> then he was The Steve ... so it's OK ......

And are you stupid enough to think that my opinion of the justness of
that depends on party affiliation?

Think fast, bubbles: which party am I aligned with.

NoBody

Jan 25, 2012, 6:13:06 AM1/25/12
wrote:

>On Tue, 24 Jan 2012 13:40:36 -0500, Obama Fucks Taxpayers wrote:
>
>> "2875 Dead" <de...@gone.com> wrote in message

>>> million-in-speech-income-after-lucrative-2010/
>>>
>>> And how much in taxes did he pay on that? Don't be shy; you can tell
>>> us.
>> =================
>>
>> Funny how Obamaggots attack any GOP member that has income in the 8
>> figures, but defends to the death any Demomaggot that has income in the
>> 8 figures
>
>It depends on whether you are using your wealth to fuck over the other
>99% or not.
>
>Rich republicans are always out to fuck us all over. Even servile little
>cringers like you.

Oddly with the Dems in charge the last few years the effing has gotten
worse. Of course Yorgort / Zippo can't explain this.

NoBody

Jan 25, 2012, 6:17:44 AM1/25/12
On Tue, 24 Jan 2012 10:54:47 -0800 (PST), gfn <gfn...@gmail.com>
wrote:

He has to respond that way. If he was honest, he'd realize he has no
point whatsoever.

NoBody

Jan 25, 2012, 6:21:49 AM1/25/12
On Tue, 24 Jan 2012 17:16:10 +0000 (UTC), 2875 Dead <de...@gone.com>
wrote:

>On Tue, 24 Jan 2012 11:45:52 -0500, Obama Fucks Taxpayers wrote:
>
>> "2875 Dead" <de...@gone.com> wrote in message
>>
>> No doubt these are the Obama voters who scream that its unfair that
>> Romney only pays $ 7 million in taxes
>
>Now compare payroll and state taxes, and let us know how your upholstered
>parasite does against working people.

The discussion is about federal income taxes. You, realizing that you
can't win, discuss other taxes and pretend they are the same thing.

NoBody

Jan 25, 2012, 6:22:58 AM1/25/12
On Tue, 24 Jan 2012 11:53:37 -0600, "Jean" <jt...@flash.net> wrote:

>The pooresy pay a larger percentage of their income in total taxes than the
>top 1%
>

>http://www.cbpp.org/images/cms/5-26-11tax-f3.jpg

Clue: state and local taxes are not federal income taxes which is
what is being discussed.

Matt

Jan 25, 2012, 9:28:18 AM1/25/12
On Jan 25, 4:21 am, NoBody <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Jan 2012 17:16:10 +0000 (UTC), 2875 Dead <d...@gone.com>
> wrote:
>
> >On Tue, 24 Jan 2012 11:45:52 -0500, Obama Fucks Taxpayers wrote:
>
> >> "2875 Dead" <d...@gone.com> wrote in message
>
> >> No doubt these are the Obama voters who scream that its unfair that
> >> Romney only pays $ 7 million in taxes
>
> >Now compare payroll and state taxes, and let us know how your upholstered
> >parasite does against working people.
>
> The discussion is about federal income taxes.  You, realizing that you
> can't win, discuss other taxes and pretend they are the same thing.

Oy.

Payroll taxes are a part of your federal taxes. They subtract from
what you
owe at the end of the year. So do state and local taxes. If you'd ever
had any
earned income, and done a tax return, you would know this.

Many other taxes you pay ALSO reduce the amount you owe on April 15th
(or 17th, this year). They form a portion of federal taxes. You cannot
take out
things like earned income credit and then claim people pay no taxes
when
they have, all year.

You people will go to any lengths to lie, won't you?

Matt

Matt

Jan 25, 2012, 9:33:47 AM1/25/12
On Jan 24, 8:29 pm, Mr.B1ack <b...@barrk.net> wrote:
> What did lefty hero Steve Jobs make over 2010 ?
> Betcha it was more than 45 million. Betcha not
> much of it went either to taxes or charity. But
> then he was The Steve ... so it's OK ......

Actually, you made a bad mistake, you picked the wrong
guy.

Steve Jobs took in $1 in Apple salary, plus some compensation
for travel and such. He owned millions of shares of Apple stock
but never sold one. Instead, virtually all of his income was from
dividends.

Good story about it here: http://www.edividendstocks.com/2010/01/apple-ceo-steve-jobs-thrives-on-dividend-income/

Dividend income, that is ordinary dividends which is what he received,
are taxed at the same rate as normal income.

You could have picked Buffett, or Tim Cook, you'd have done much
better.

Matt

Phlip

Jan 25, 2012, 10:14:28 AM1/25/12
On Jan 24, 8:45 am, "Obama Fucks Taxpayers" <obama's a fucking idiot @
WH. gov> wrote:

> Nearly half of American tax filers will pay no federal income taxes this
> year, according to data released by the Tax Policy Center.

Nearly half of us live in poverty? And after only 20 solid years of
Reaganomics, too...

Expect lots more disinformation like this to circulate, after Obama
cited both OWS and the Buffet Rule in his SOTU speech...

2875 Dead

Jan 25, 2012, 12:06:09 PM1/25/12
All Blackie knows is what Faux tells him he knows.

Dänk 420

Jan 25, 2012, 1:47:52 PM1/25/12
On Jan 24, 9:09 am, 2875 Dead <d...@gone.com> wrote:
> http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/jan/24/mitt-romney-taxes-lower-
> american
>
> Mitt Romney pays lower taxes than average American

But he still paid infinitely more than you.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Matt

Jan 25, 2012, 10:22:32 PM1/25/12
On Jan 25, 8:01 pm, Mr.B1ack <b...@barrk.net> wrote:
> Matt <matttel...@sprynet.com> wrote:
> >On Jan 24, 8:29 pm, Mr.B1ack <b...@barrk.net> wrote:
> >> What did lefty hero Steve Jobs make over 2010 ?
> >> Betcha it was more than 45 million. Betcha not
> >> much of it went either to taxes or charity. But
> >> then he was The Steve ... so it's OK ......
>
> >Actually, you made a bad mistake, you picked the wrong
> >guy.
>
> >Steve Jobs took in $1 in Apple salary, plus some compensation
> >for travel and such. He owned millions of shares of Apple stock
> >but never sold one. Instead, virtually all of his income was from
> >dividends.
>
>    Oh ... like Mitts ....   :-)

Not quite, Mitts made most of his money trading stocks. But close.
The reason Mitts paid less was that stock transactions are considered
at a lower taxable rate.

Matt

Dänk 420

Jan 26, 2012, 1:36:08 AM1/26/12
I hate financial stuff, but it seems that the issue here is whether
the profit on Romney's investments should be considered "income."
Romney buys $1 million of stock in Company X. Company X makes a
profit and pays Romney a $100,000 dividend. But Romney then invests
that $100,000 in Company Y. Romney's net worth has increased on
paper, but since he hasn't taken possession of the $100,000 profit
from Company X, should he be required to pay taxes on it?

Tax law should encourage private investment, since our capitalist
system depends on it. Only when an investment is cashed out and used
to purchase material goods (food, rent, medical care, sports cars,
private jets etc.) should the profit on that investment be taxed.
Since Mitt Romney is fairly young, there is no reason for him to cash
out his investments right now, which is why he pays such a low tax
rate.

Of course, the government COULD tax Romney's capital gains at a
confiscatory rate, depriving Company Y of that $100,000 investment,
forcing it to seek venture capital from Chinese investors instead.
The same $100,000 dividend from Company X that would have GENERATED
wealth when re-invested in Company Y now generates no wealth at all
after being confiscated by the government and re-distributed to
Chairman Obama's political supporters. The $100,000 that would have
stimulated the American economy now goes up in a cloud of crack smoke.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Quack Quack for Obama Crack!
http://obamacrack.gofreeserve.com

Dänk 420

Jan 26, 2012, 1:14:13 AM1/26/12
On Jan 25, 12:32 pm, Yoorg...@Jurgis.net wrote:
> On Wed, 25 Jan 2012 10:47:52 -0800 (PST), Dänk 420
> Not percentage-wise.

Zepp is on the dole, therefore he pays $0 in taxes. $39 million or
any number divided by zero is undefined -- or technically infinite.

> IDIOT.

Idiot yerself.

Matt

Jan 26, 2012, 8:50:51 AM1/26/12
I agree that sometimes, you are being taxed on something you never
did.
In your example, however, Romney took the money from the dividend and
did something with it. At that point, the profit appeared and he was
taxed.

> Tax law should encourage private investment, since our capitalist
> system depends on it.  Only when an investment is cashed out and used
> to purchase material goods (food, rent, medical care, sports cars,
> private jets etc.) should the profit on that investment be taxed.
> Since Mitt Romney is fairly young, there is no reason for him to cash
> out his investments right now, which is why he pays such a low tax
> rate.

Well, that and he came into a ton of money :)

There's nothing wrong with investments building our economy, and
that's
why tax law encourages it. Unfortunately, when you set up a system
like
that, people abuse it.

Consider: A CEO is "paid" in dividend bearing stock, specifically set
up
for the executive team (B shares, or other vehicles). They receive
millions
a year in "investment income" but no salary.

> Of course, the government COULD tax Romney's capital gains at a
> confiscatory rate, depriving Company Y of that $100,000 investment,
> forcing it to seek venture capital from Chinese investors instead.
> The same $100,000 dividend from Company X  that would have GENERATED
> wealth when re-invested in Company Y now generates no wealth at all
> after being confiscated by the government and re-distributed to
> Chairman Obama's political supporters.  The $100,000 that would have
> stimulated the American economy now goes up in a cloud of crack smoke.

A few points:

1. Romney doesn't invest in companies to build them up, he mostly
tears them
down.
2. Explain to me why Romney putting 100k into a company is more
important
than the people WORKING for the company, DOING the job, SELLING
product
and building the economy. Why should they pay 35% on money he is
paying
15% on?

Matt

Ray Fischer

Jan 26, 2012, 1:25:47 PM1/26/12
Matt <mattt...@sprynet.com> wrote:
>On Jan 25, 4:21 am, NoBody <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, 24 Jan 2012 17:16:10 +0000 (UTC), 2875 Dead <d...@gone.com>
>> wrote:

>> >Now compare payroll and state taxes, and let us know how your upholstered
>> >parasite does against working people.
>>
>> The discussion is about federal income taxes.  You, realizing that you
>> can't win, discuss other taxes and pretend they are the same thing.
>
>Oy.
>
>Payroll taxes are a part of your federal taxes. They subtract from
>what you
>owe at the end of the year. So do state and local taxes. If you'd ever
>had any
>earned income, and done a tax return, you would know this.

You're trying to educate a rightard troll who does nothing but whine.

--
Ray Fischer | None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
rfis...@sonic.net | Goethe

Ray Fischer

Jan 26, 2012, 1:27:51 PM1/26/12
a fucking idiot

>Nearly half of American tax filers will pay no federal income taxes this
>year, according to data released by the Tax Policy Center.

Shocking how it is that children are still not required to pay any
taxes. And how people with no jobs (thanks GOP) and no income are
also allowed to skip paying income taxes.

Are there no prisons? Are there no poorhouses?

Ray Fischer

Jan 26, 2012, 1:28:52 PM1/26/12
Matt <mattt...@sprynet.com> wrote:
>On Jan 24, 8:29 pm, Mr.B1ack <b...@barrk.net> wrote:
>> What did lefty hero Steve Jobs make over 2010 ?
>> Betcha it was more than 45 million. Betcha not
>> much of it went either to taxes or charity. But
>> then he was The Steve ... so it's OK ......
>
>Actually, you made a bad mistake, you picked the wrong
>guy.
>
>Steve Jobs took in $1 in Apple salary, plus some compensation
>for travel and such. He owned millions of shares of Apple stock
>but never sold one. Instead, virtually all of his income was from
>dividends.

Most of his wealth was in Disney - not Apple.

>Good story about it here: http://www.edividendstocks.com/2010/01/apple-ceo-steve-jobs-thrives-on-dividend-income/
>
>Dividend income, that is ordinary dividends which is what he received,
>are taxed at the same rate as normal income.

Nope. Dividends are taxed at 15%.

Ray Fischer

Jan 26, 2012, 1:30:09 PM1/26/12
Dänk 420 <dan...@rocketmail.com> wrote:
>On Jan 25, 12:32 pm, Yoorg...@Jurgis.net wrote:
>> On Wed, 25 Jan 2012 10:47:52 -0800 (PST), Dänk 420
>>
>> <dank...@rocketmail.com> wrote:

>> >But he still paid infinitely more than you.
>>
>> Not percentage-wise.
>
>Zepp is on the dole, therefore he pays $0 in taxes.

dank is an anarchist and so is fundamentally without morals.
That means he has no compunction about lying.

2875 Dead

Jan 25, 2012, 12:46:47 PM1/25/12
No, WE'RE talking about tax burdens. YOU'RE cherrypicking to create a
false impression.

2875 Dead

Jan 25, 2012, 12:49:29 PM1/25/12
Sure we can. Teabagger Congress.

2875 Dead

Jan 25, 2012, 4:35:50 PM1/25/12
On Wed, 25 Jan 2012 10:47:52 -0800 (PST), Dänk 420
And he doesn't even work for a living.

I'm guessing his obvious superiority has you crouched down, wagging
your tail and peeing with happy submission.

--
"So called payroll taxes aren't taxes at all" -- Steve Canyon, trying to explain
why millionaires don't actually pay less taxes than median income families.

Sid9

Jan 25, 2012, 4:47:40 PM1/25/12

"Dänk 420" <dan...@rocketmail.com> wrote in message
Think it would be a hardship for him to pay another million or so in taxes?
I think not.

Sid9

Jan 25, 2012, 4:48:48 PM1/25/12

"Dänk 420" <dan...@rocketmail.com> wrote in message
Republican nominee?
Support Gingrich!

NoBody

Jan 26, 2012, 5:55:31 AM1/26/12
On Wed, 25 Jan 2012 06:28:18 -0800 (PST), Matt
<mattt...@sprynet.com> wrote:

>On Jan 25, 4:21 am, NoBody <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, 24 Jan 2012 17:16:10 +0000 (UTC), 2875 Dead <d...@gone.com>
>> wrote:

>> >Now compare payroll and state taxes, and let us know how your upholstered
>> >parasite does against working people.
>>
>> The discussion is about federal income taxes.  You, realizing that you
>> can't win, discuss other taxes and pretend they are the same thing.
>
>Oy.
>
>Payroll taxes are a part of your federal taxes. They subtract from
>what you
>owe at the end of the year. So do state and local taxes. If you'd ever
>had any
>earned income, and done a tax return, you would know this.

None of these are part of the federal income tax....

>Many other taxes you pay ALSO reduce the amount you owe on April 15th
>(or 17th, this year). They form a portion of federal taxes. You cannot
>take out
>things like earned income credit and then claim people pay no taxes
>when
>they have, all year.

Because you can deduct certain other taxes on your federal tax return,
those taxes are now federal income taxes? I guess my property taxes
are Obama's fault too...

>You people will go to any lengths to lie, won't you?

Irony anyone?

NoBody

Jan 26, 2012, 5:53:03 AM1/26/12
On Wed, 25 Jan 2012 17:49:29 +0000 (UTC), 2875 Dead <de...@gone.com>
Run by Democrats throughout...thanks for proving my point for me.

NoBody

Jan 26, 2012, 5:56:54 AM1/26/12
On Wed, 25 Jan 2012 17:46:47 +0000 (UTC), 2875 Dead <de...@gone.com>
wrote:

>On Wed, 25 Jan 2012 06:22:58 -0500, NoBody wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 24 Jan 2012 11:53:37 -0600, "Jean" <jt...@flash.net> wrote:
>>
>>>The pooresy pay a larger percentage of their income in total taxes than
>>>the top 1%
>>>

>>>http://www.cbpp.org/images/cms/5-26-11tax-f3.jpg
>>
>> Clue: state and local taxes are not federal income taxes which is what
>> is being discussed.
>
>No, WE'RE talking about tax burdens. YOU'RE cherrypicking to create a
>false impression.

No we were talking about the federal income tax until the topic was
distorted. What would you propose the Federal Government do about
state, local and sales taxes?

2875 Dead

Jan 26, 2012, 11:28:06 AM1/26/12
Nothing. They don't have the power to do anything about those. Didn't
you ever take civics in school?

2875 Dead

Jan 26, 2012, 11:17:45 AM1/26/12
Oh, dear. Danky has fallen to the level of Steve's mindless and
incompetent stalking.

Actually, he was there before, but he was behaving like a normal person
for a while.

>> IDIOT.
>
> Idiot yerself.

Matt

Jan 26, 2012, 2:57:00 PM1/26/12
On Jan 26, 3:55 am, NoBody <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 25 Jan 2012 06:28:18 -0800 (PST), Matt
>

> <matttel...@sprynet.com> wrote:
> >On Jan 25, 4:21 am, NoBody <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote:

> >> The discussion is about federal income taxes.  You, realizing that you
> >> can't win, discuss other taxes and pretend they are the same thing.
>
> >Oy.
>
> >Payroll taxes are a part of your federal taxes. They subtract from
> >what you
> >owe at the end of the year. So do state and local taxes. If you'd ever
> >had any
> >earned income, and done a tax return, you would know this.
>
> None of these are part of the federal income tax....

They are not part of what YOU wish to call the federal income tax.

Why don't you define the term for us, so we can discuss it, then?

Be very specific. What is the "federal income tax"?

Matt

Steve

Jan 26, 2012, 3:47:48 PM1/26/12
On Thu, 26 Jan 2012 16:17:45 +0000 (UTC), 2875 Dead <de...@gone.com>
wrote:

>On Wed, 25 Jan 2012 22:14:13 -0800, Dänk 420 wrote:
>
>> On Jan 25, 12:32 pm, Yoorg...@Jurgis.net wrote:

>>> Not percentage-wise.
>>
>> Zepp is on the dole, therefore he pays $0 in taxes. $39 million or any
>> number divided by zero is undefined -- or technically infinite.
>
>Oh, dear. Danky has fallen to the level of Steve's mindless and
>incompetent stalking.

Zepp believes he deserves his welfare checks by virtue of his being a
human being....

Steve

Jan 26, 2012, 3:47:48 PM1/26/12
On Wed, 25 Jan 2012 13:35:50 -0800, 2875 Dead <de...@dead.net> wrote:

>On Wed, 25 Jan 2012 10:47:52 -0800 (PST), Dänk 420
><dan...@rocketmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Jan 24, 9:09 am, 2875 Dead <d...@gone.com> wrote:
>>> http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/jan/24/mitt-romney-taxes-lower-
>>> american
>>>
>>> Mitt Romney pays lower taxes than average American
>>
>>But he still paid infinitely more than you.
>
>And he doesn't even work for a living.

Irony anyone? Jamieson must think his trips to the post office to
collect his welfare checks is work...

Steve

Jan 26, 2012, 3:47:48 PM1/26/12
On Wed, 25 Jan 2012 16:47:40 -0500, "Sid9" <sid9@ bellsouth.net>
wrote:
No, but why should he do that just to make your pathetic life easier?

2875 Dead

Jan 26, 2012, 5:05:48 PM1/26/12
Steve likes to pretend payroll taxes aren't taxes.

Salty Stan

Jan 26, 2012, 5:43:19 PM1/26/12
On Jan 26, 11:17 am, 2875 Dead <d...@gone.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 25 Jan 2012 22:14:13 -0800, Dänk 420 wrote:
> > On Jan 25, 12:32 pm, Yoorg...@Jurgis.net wrote:

> >> Not percentage-wise.
>
> > Zepp is on the dole, therefore he pays $0 in taxes.  $39 million or any
> > number divided by zero is undefined -- or technically infinite.

Uh oh - you made a fool out of Zepp. Now you're on his enemies list.

Expect to be cut to pieces by his razor sharp wit.

> Oh, dear.  Danky has fallen to the level of Steve's mindless and
> incompetent stalking.
>
> Actually, he was there before, but he was behaving like a normal person
> for a while.

There - see, I warned you.

> >> IDIOT.
>
> > Idiot yerself.
>
> --
> “Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution
> inevitable” -JFK
>
> --
> “Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution
> inevitable” -JFK- Hide quoted text -

2875 Dead

Jan 26, 2012, 6:05:52 PM1/26/12
On Thu, 26 Jan 2012 14:43:19 -0800, Salty Stan wrote:

> On Jan 26, 11:17 am, 2875 Dead <d...@gone.com> wrote:

>> > Zepp is on the dole, therefore he pays $0 in taxes.  $39 million or
>> > any number divided by zero is undefined -- or technically infinite.
>
> Uh oh - you made a fool out of Zepp. Now you're on his enemies list.
>
> Expect to be cut to pieces by his razor sharp wit.
>

>> Oh, dear.  Danky has fallen to the level of Steve's mindless and
>> incompetent stalking.
>>
>> Actually, he was there before, but he was behaving like a normal person
>> for a while.
>
> There - see, I warned you.

Well, lookee there, Danky. You just picked up three or four leghumpers
of your own.

NoBody

Jan 27, 2012, 5:27:10 AM1/27/12
It's amazing how Zippy / Yorgort flees every time he looks bad.

NoBody

Jan 27, 2012, 5:28:14 AM1/27/12
On Thu, 26 Jan 2012 16:28:06 +0000 (UTC), 2875 Dead <de...@gone.com>
wrote:

>On Thu, 26 Jan 2012 05:56:54 -0500, NoBody wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 25 Jan 2012 17:46:47 +0000 (UTC), 2875 Dead <de...@gone.com>
>> wrote:

>>>No, WE'RE talking about tax burdens. YOU'RE cherrypicking to create a
>>>false impression.
>>
>> No we were talking about the federal income tax until the topic was
>> distorted. What would you propose the Federal Government do about
>> state, local and sales taxes?
>
>Nothing. They don't have the power to do anything about those. Didn't
>you ever take civics in school?

You're not actually following / understanding this conversation are
you?

NoBody

Jan 27, 2012, 5:29:48 AM1/27/12
Oh good grief....

>Why don't you define the term for us, so we can discuss it, then?

Are you serious?

>Be very specific. What is the "federal income tax"?

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/f/federal_income_tax.asp

NoBody

Jan 27, 2012, 5:30:17 AM1/27/12
On Thu, 26 Jan 2012 22:05:48 +0000 (UTC), 2875 Dead <de...@gone.com>
wrote:
And Yorgort speaks from ignorance yet again.

NoBody

Jan 27, 2012, 5:31:29 AM1/27/12
<crickets.wav>

2875 Dead

Jan 27, 2012, 11:41:14 AM1/27/12
I'm answering a very stupid question that you just asked, Steve.

2875 Dead

Jan 27, 2012, 12:53:24 PM1/27/12
Sometimes the smartest thing I can do is let you have the last word. You
do such a good job of blowing yourself up.
Message has been deleted

2875 Dead

Jan 27, 2012, 11:41:45 PM1/27/12
On Fri, 27 Jan 2012 21:38:07 -0700, Yoorghis wrote:

> On Fri, 27 Jan 2012 17:53:24 +0000 (UTC), 2875 Dead <de...@gone.com>
> wrote:
>
>>> It's amazing how Zippy / Yorgort flees every time he looks bad.
>>

>>Sometimes the smartest thing I can do is let you have the last word.
>>You do such a good job of blowing yourself up.
>
> His only qualification as a poster is to stamp his foot and screech: "Is
> not, is not, is not"
>
> I'm not posting anything remarkably hard to find, nothing that can't be
> instantly googled and backed by thousands of separate sites---yet his
> replies are limited "is not".
>
> He even disavowed a standard figure of debt left by each president to
> the next because I couldn't prove it was "exact"
>
> His last foot stomping was to say the (nearly) $16 Trillion debt was
> almost 85% Republican caused because the "figures are out of date"
>
> He can't figure out that adding to the ONGOING disaster---the rising
> costs are ADDED to that percentage.
>
> His side argues that the Carter Malaise "caused" various problems in the
> Reagan Administration---as a means to shift blame from Reagan.
>
> Yet here he is arguing that Obama MUST take all responsibility for debt
> from Jan 20th 2009 on.
>
> He's a net troll o' the 4th kind.

Whaddya expect? He's just a Cason sockpuppet.

NoBody

Jan 30, 2012, 5:48:36 AM1/30/12
On Fri, 27 Jan 2012 17:53:24 +0000 (UTC), 2875 Dead <de...@gone.com>
If telling yourself that helps you to sleep at night, please continue
to do (cop punched woman in face on video anyone?).

NoBody

Jan 30, 2012, 5:56:16 AM1/30/12
On Fri, 27 Jan 2012 21:38:07 -0700, Yoor...@Jurgis.net wrote:

>On Fri, 27 Jan 2012 17:53:24 +0000 (UTC), 2875 Dead <de...@gone.com>
>wrote:
>
>>> It's amazing how Zippy / Yorgort flees every time he looks bad.
>>

>>Sometimes the smartest thing I can do is let you have the last word. You
>>do such a good job of blowing yourself up.
>
>His only qualification as a poster is to stamp his foot and screech:
>"Is not, is not, is not"

If you'd actually provide something current that is not plagiarized,
you *could* try to make that point. As it stands now, you just look
like the lying fool you are.

>I'm not posting anything remarkably hard to find, nothing that can't
>be instantly googled and backed by thousands of separate sites---yet
>his replies are limited "is not".

Many of your posts contain out of date data to make your "point". When
I provide the correct data, you flee and just repeat your claim later.
Several of your quotations have not appeared in google searches. In
short, if you can't be an adult and not blatantly steal other's work
(by not citing your source you are doing so), there isn't really much
to debate.

>He even disavowed a standard figure of debt left by each president to
>the next because I couldn't prove it was "exact"

Uh huh, being off by 100% for you apparently is good enough.

>His last foot stomping was to say the (nearly) $16 Trillion debt was
>almost 85% Republican caused because the "figures are out of date"

Actually no. I'm still waiting for you to provide anything credible
for your 85% number. The cite you provide says nothing about that.
What I do take issue with is your debt numbers that show Obama's debt
wrong by half.

>He can't figure out that adding to the ONGOING disaster---the rising
>costs are ADDED to that percentage.

You can't figure out that the person signing the bills is responsible
for the debt incurred by those bills.

>His side argues that the Carter Malaise "caused" various problems in
>the Reagan Administration---as a means to shift blame from Reagan.

What are you talking about?

>Yet here he is arguing that Obama MUST take all responsibility for
>debt from Jan 20th 2009 on.

Did he sign the bills? Let's use your logic shall we: the dot com
bubble burst at the end of Clinton's Presidency. Bush's spending is
Clinton's fault (again using your *logic*).

>He's a net troll o' the 4th kind.

BWWWAAAHAAA! Irony anyone?

NoBody

Jan 30, 2012, 5:57:02 AM1/30/12
On Sat, 28 Jan 2012 04:41:45 +0000 (UTC), 2875 Dead <de...@gone.com>
wrote:

>On Fri, 27 Jan 2012 21:38:07 -0700, Yoorghis wrote:

>>>Sometimes the smartest thing I can do is let you have the last word.
>>>You do such a good job of blowing yourself up.
>>
>> His only qualification as a poster is to stamp his foot and screech: "Is
>> not, is not, is not"
>>
>> I'm not posting anything remarkably hard to find, nothing that can't be
>> instantly googled and backed by thousands of separate sites---yet his
>> replies are limited "is not".
>>
>> He even disavowed a standard figure of debt left by each president to
>> the next because I couldn't prove it was "exact"
>>
>> His last foot stomping was to say the (nearly) $16 Trillion debt was
>> almost 85% Republican caused because the "figures are out of date"
>>
>> He can't figure out that adding to the ONGOING disaster---the rising
>> costs are ADDED to that percentage.
>>
>> His side argues that the Carter Malaise "caused" various problems in the
>> Reagan Administration---as a means to shift blame from Reagan.
>>
>> Yet here he is arguing that Obama MUST take all responsibility for debt
>> from Jan 20th 2009 on.
>>
>> He's a net troll o' the 4th kind.
>
>Whaddya expect? He's just a Cason sockpuppet.

How cute, a sockpuppet claiming I'm a sockpuppet...

NoBody

Jan 30, 2012, 5:58:30 AM1/30/12
On Fri, 27 Jan 2012 16:41:14 +0000 (UTC), 2875 Dead <de...@gone.com>
wrote:

>On Fri, 27 Jan 2012 05:28:14 -0500, NoBody wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 26 Jan 2012 16:28:06 +0000 (UTC), 2875 Dead <de...@gone.com>
>> wrote:

>>>Nothing. They don't have the power to do anything about those. Didn't
>>>you ever take civics in school?
>>
>> You're not actually following / understanding this conversation are you?
>
>I'm answering a very stupid question that you just asked, Steve.

Actually you didn't address anything, Yorgort.

NoBody

Jan 30, 2012, 5:59:00 AM1/30/12
And Matt has vanished...

2875 Dead

Jan 30, 2012, 11:44:32 AM1/30/12
So: a small portion of the taxes everyone pays.

But your rich masters won't let you admit that, will they?

2875 Dead

Jan 30, 2012, 11:50:35 AM1/30/12
Tell us how the Feds can determine what State and local taxes are.

Sure, we'll wait...

2875 Dead

Jan 30, 2012, 11:53:08 AM1/30/12
Try to say something original, bubbles...

Matt

Jan 30, 2012, 11:57:23 AM1/30/12
Apparently, it is causing you a great deal of grief.

> >Why don't you define the term for us, so we can discuss it, then?
>
> Are you serious?

No, I ask you to define your terms because it is the high point of my
day. Sigh.

> >Be very specific. What is the "federal income tax"?
>
> http://www.investopedia.com/terms/f/federal_income_tax.asp-

So, from your definition:

Federal income taxes are applied on all forms of earnings that make up
a taxpayer's taxable income, such as employment earnings or capital
gains.

Withholding tax is a part of federal income tax.

Thanks.

Matt
Message has been deleted

Steve

Jan 30, 2012, 7:39:26 PM1/30/12
On Mon, 30 Jan 2012 16:44:32 +0000 (UTC), 2875 Dead <de...@gone.com>
wrote:
Except for lazy lowlifes like Jamieson... there are no taxes on his
welfare checks

NoBody

Jan 31, 2012, 5:43:57 AM1/31/12
On Mon, 30 Jan 2012 16:53:08 +0000 (UTC), 2875 Dead <de...@gone.com>
Translation: Zippo / Yorgort just got caught.

NoBody

Jan 31, 2012, 5:45:04 AM1/31/12
And Yorgort / Zippo runs away with his tail tucked between his legs
again...

NoBody

Jan 31, 2012, 5:47:18 AM1/31/12
On Mon, 30 Jan 2012 16:50:35 +0000 (UTC), 2875 Dead <de...@gone.com>
Since the original topic was how much people paid in federal income
taxes, your continued evasion is so noted.

>Sure, we'll wait...

Like your proof that a cop punched a woman in the face on video?

NoBody

Jan 31, 2012, 5:50:21 AM1/31/12
You "forgot" to specifically define what you mean by withholding tax
and what this would have to do with state and local taxes.

2875 Dead

Jan 31, 2012, 11:58:12 AM1/31/12
No, that was the cherry picking, and you can look at the header and see
that the person posting was intent on lying about who paid what taxes.

I take it you're all grownuppy enough to admit that the bottom 50% of
Americans, who control 2.5% of the wealth, actually DO pay payroll, state
and local taxes, right?

>>Sure, we'll wait...
>>

> Like your proof that a cop punched a woman in the face on video?

Matt

Jan 31, 2012, 12:04:06 PM1/31/12
I "forgot" to ignore you, mostly because you are perpetuating this
insane
myth that half the people don't pay taxes. Stop being an idiot and
maybe
I'll forget you existed.

Matt
It is loading more messages.