Birth Certificate issue is taking off like a California wildfire!

US Army Veteran

Sep 18, 2009, 9:44:05 AM9/18/09
I have been following his for over a year and it looks like more and more
people are coming on board and more and more web sites are devoted to the
Obama birth certificate scandal.

edi...@netpath.net

Sep 18, 2009, 10:02:46 AM9/18/09

EVERY soldier should file a birther lawsuit, today, to seek
cancellation of his deployment. Worst that's likely to happen is his
military career ends - but that's a hell of a lot better than losing
an arm in Iraq.

http://www.redstate.com/erick/2009/08/04/where-is-your-townhall/ is
the all-states, continually-updated calendar of "town halls."

http://www.Internet-Gun-Show.com - your source for hard-to-find stuff!

Mr. Fusspot

Sep 18, 2009, 10:18:12 AM9/18/09

Rush's Honey Hole

Sep 18, 2009, 10:24:28 AM9/18/09

<edi...@netpath.net> wrote in message

On Sep 18, 9:44 am, "US Army Veteran" <inva...@invalid.com> wrote:
> I have been following his for over a year and it looks like more and more
> people are coming on board and more and more web sites are devoted to the
> Obama birth certificate scandal.

EVERY soldier should file a birther lawsuit, today, to seek
cancellation of his deployment. Worst that's likely to happen is his
military career ends - but that's a hell of a lot better than losing
an arm in Iraq.

======

Of course you were full of Guilt when Bush invaded Iraq, right?

Do you have amnesia... brain damage... Alzeimer's?

Phlip

Sep 18, 2009, 10:28:29 AM9/18/09
On Sep 18, 7:02 am, "edi...@netpath.net" <edi...@netpath.net> wrote:

> EVERY soldier should file a birther lawsuit, today, to seek
> cancellation of his deployment.  Worst that's likely to happen is his
> military career ends - but that's a hell of a lot better than losing
> an arm in Iraq.

Where the hell was this patriotism 7 long bloody years ago?

edi...@netpath.net

Sep 18, 2009, 10:36:30 AM9/18/09

Never was any doubt that George W. Bush was born in America to
American parents, friend.

Joe Cool

Sep 18, 2009, 10:59:44 AM9/18/09
On Sep 18, 10:36 am, "edi...@netpath.net" <edi...@netpath.net> wrote:
> On Sep 18, 10:28 am, Phlip <phlip2...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Sep 18, 7:02 am, "edi...@netpath.net" <edi...@netpath.net> wrote:
> > > EVERY soldier should file a birther lawsuit, today, to seek
> > > cancellation of his deployment.  Worst that's likely to happen is his
> > > military career ends - but that's a hell of a lot better than losing
> > > an arm in Iraq.
>
> > Where the hell was this patriotism 7 long bloody years ago?
>
> Never was any doubt that George W. Bush was born in America to
> American parents, friend.

And so was Obama. Well at least his mother was, and that's enough.

Dr. Barry Worthington

Sep 18, 2009, 11:01:55 AM9/18/09
On 18 Sep, 15:36, "edi...@netpath.net" <edi...@netpath.net> wrote:
> On Sep 18, 10:28 am, Phlip <phlip2...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Sep 18, 7:02 am, "edi...@netpath.net" <edi...@netpath.net> wrote:
> > > EVERY soldier should file a birther lawsuit, today, to seek
> > > cancellation of his deployment.  Worst that's likely to happen is his
> > > military career ends - but that's a hell of a lot better than losing
> > > an arm in Iraq.
>
> > Where the hell was this patriotism 7 long bloody years ago?
>
> Never was any doubt that George W. Bush was born in America to
> American parents, friend.

The trouble was that he was a complete moron.....

Dr. Barry Worthington

> http://www.redstate.com/erick/2009/08/04/where-is-your-townhall/is

> the all-states, continually-updated calendar of "town halls."
>

> http://www.Internet-Gun-Show.com- your source for hard-to-find stuff!

wy

Sep 18, 2009, 11:21:43 AM9/18/09
On Sep 18, 10:36 am, "edi...@netpath.net" <edi...@netpath.net> wrote:
> On Sep 18, 10:28 am, Phlip <phlip2...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Sep 18, 7:02 am, "edi...@netpath.net" <edi...@netpath.net> wrote:
> > > EVERY soldier should file a birther lawsuit, today, to seek
> > > cancellation of his deployment.  Worst that's likely to happen is his
> > > military career ends - but that's a hell of a lot better than losing
> > > an arm in Iraq.
>
> > Where the hell was this patriotism 7 long bloody years ago?
>
> Never was any doubt that George W. Bush was born in America to
> American parents, friend.

I wonder if you'd be so vehement about it if John McCain had won
instead. He wasn't born in America. He was born Panamanian. He only
became a "natural born" American retroactively when years later the
U.S. decided to include the offspring of American military personnel
born in Panama as "natural born" citizens. But he still technically
wasn't a "natural born" American at the time of his birth. So if
McCain couldn't be president and you don't think Obama should be,
who'd be president right now?

5158 Dead, 291 since 1/20/09

Sep 18, 2009, 11:30:08 AM9/18/09
On Fri, 18 Sep 2009 08:01:55 -0700, Dr. Barry Worthington wrote:

> On 18 Sep, 15:36, "edi...@netpath.net" <edi...@netpath.net> wrote:

>> > Where the hell was this patriotism 7 long bloody years ago?
>>
>> Never was any doubt that George W. Bush was born in America to American
>> parents, friend.
>
> The trouble was that he was a complete moron.....

Most of these clowns think he was born in Texas. He wasn't.

Catfish Hunter

Sep 18, 2009, 11:47:08 AM9/18/09
On Sep 18, 10:21 am, wy <w...@myself.com> wrote:
> On Sep 18, 10:36 am, "edi...@netpath.net" <edi...@netpath.net> wrote:

> > > Where the hell was this patriotism 7 long bloody years ago?
>
> > Never was any doubt that George W. Bush was born in America to
> > American parents, friend.
>
> I wonder if you'd be so vehement about it if John McCain had won
> instead.

Just as with the Obama birthers, the McCain birthers lost every suit.

> He wasn't born in America.  He was born Panamanian.

False. He is a natural born American citizen.

> He only became a "natural born" American retroactively

False. McCain was born in 1936, one of the court ruling cited a law
from 1934 (Act of May 24, 1934, Pub. L. No. 73-250, 48 Stat. 797.) .
That is not "retroactively".

> when years later the
> U.S. decided to include the offspring of American military personnel
> born in Panama as "natural born" citizens.

That is a different law pasted in 1937. McCain was already a natural
born citizen, this law only "re-enforced" that fact.

When you say "years later", I have to wonder why you would make such a
statement. It is not based in fact. Are you a McCain birther?

> But he still technically wasn't a "natural born" American
> at the time of his birth.

BS.

> So if McCain couldn't be president and you don't think Obama should be,
> who'd be president right now?

It doesn't matter if the Obama birthers or the McCain birthers file
these suits, they are going to lose. End of story.

Billary/2009

Sep 18, 2009, 11:50:41 AM9/18/09

At this point it doesn't even matter. The POTUS' government operatives
have probably already tampered with the Hawaii birth records, the time
line and any witnesses. We might get our day in court, only to find
out that "the evidence" is "and always has been" in perfect order.
We'll also find out that there are no witnesses who can remember
anything about the Virgin Ann and her suppossed birth in Hawaii. The
POTUS has enormous power and resources. I have no doubt that "the
evidence" will favor his position. The time to get this done was
before he became president. It's too late now.

wy

Sep 18, 2009, 12:20:27 PM9/18/09
On Sep 18, 11:47 am, Catfish Hunter

<workisafourletterw...@hushmail.com> wrote:
> On Sep 18, 10:21 am, wy <w...@myself.com> wrote:

> > > Never was any doubt that George W. Bush was born in America to
> > > American parents, friend.
>
> > I wonder if you'd be so vehement about it if John McCain had won
> > instead.
>
> Just as with the Obama birthers, the McCain birthers lost every suit.
>
> > He wasn't born in America.  He was born Panamanian.
>
> False. He is a natural born American citizen.

Are you too lazy to read his bio? Here, let me help you out:

http://www.biography.com/articles/John-McCain-9542249

There's nothing "natural born" about being born in the Panama Canal
Zone.

> > He only became a "natural born" American retroactively
>
> False. McCain was born in 1936, one of the court ruling cited a law
> from 1934 (Act of May 24, 1934, Pub. L. No. 73-250, 48 Stat. 797.)  .
> That is not "retroactively".

8 U.S.C. 1403, enacted on June 27, 1952. It provides: (a) Any person
born in the Canal Zone on or after February 26, 1904, and whether
before or after the effective date of this chapter, whose father or
mother or both at the time of the birth of such person was or is a
citizen of the United States, is declared to be a citizen of the
United States.” Sen. McCain is covered by this statute.

The law contains one other section of historical note, concerning the
Panama Canal Zone and the nation of Panama. In 8 USC 1403, the law
states that anyone born in the Canal Zone or in Panama itself, on or
after February 26, 1904, to a mother and/or father who is a United
States citizen, was "declared" to be a United States citizen. Note
that the terms "natural-born" or "citizen at birth" are missing from
this section.

In 2008, when Arizona Senator John McCain ran for president on the
Republican ticket, some theorized that because McCain was born in the
Canal Zone, he was not actually qualified to be president. However, it
should be noted that section 1403 was written to apply to a small
group of people to whom section 1401 did not apply. McCain is a
natural-born citizen under 8 USC 1401(c): "a person born outside of
the United States and its outlying possessions of parents both of whom
are citizens of the United States and one of whom has had a residence
in the United States or one of its outlying possessions, prior to the
birth of such person." Not eveyone agrees that this section includes
McCain — but absent a court ruling either way, we must presume
citizenship.

http://www.usconstitution.net/consttop_citi.html

> > when years later the
> > U.S. decided to include the offspring of American military personnel
> > born in Panama as "natural born" citizens.
>
> That is a different law pasted in 1937. McCain was already a natural
> born citizen, this law only "re-enforced" that fact.
>
> When you say "years later", I have to wonder why you would make such a
> statement. It is not based in fact. Are you a McCain birther?

I was referring to the above cited 1952 one.

> > But he still technically wasn't a "natural born" American
> > at the time of his birth.
>
> BS.

"...absent a court ruling either way, we must presume citizenship..."
doesn't make him indisputably a "natural born" American. Willing to
take it to court as much as some are willing to take Obama to court to
know for sure one way or the other?

> > So if McCain couldn't be president and you don't think Obama should be,
> > who'd be president right now?
>
> It doesn't matter if the Obama birthers or the McCain birthers file
> these suits, they are going to lose. End of story.

Yes, it is an exercise in futility.

Steve

Sep 18, 2009, 12:39:55 PM9/18/09
On Fri, 18 Sep 2009 09:20:27 -0700 (PDT), wy <w...@myself.com> wrote:

>On Sep 18, 11:47�am, Catfish Hunter
><workisafourletterw...@hushmail.com> wrote:

>> > I wonder if you'd be so vehement about it if John McCain had won
>> > instead.
>>
>> Just as with the Obama birthers, the McCain birthers lost every suit.
>>
>> >�He wasn't born in America. �He was born Panamanian.
>>
>> False. He is a natural born American citizen.
>
>Are you too lazy to read his bio? Here, let me help you out:
>
>http://www.biography.com/articles/John-McCain-9542249
>
>There's nothing "natural born" about being born in the Panama Canal
>Zone.

Read the following, you half-witted moron.

* Minor v. Happersett, 88 U.S. 162 (1874)
At common-law, with the nomenclature of which the framers of the
Constitution were familiar, it was never doubted that all children
born in a country of parents who were its citizens became themselves,
upon their birth, citizens also. These were natives, or natural-born
citizens, as distinguished from aliens or foreigners. Some authorities
go further and include as citizens children born within the
jurisdiction without reference to the citizenship of their [88 U.S.
162, 168] parents. As to this class there have been doubts, but
never as to the first. For the purposes of this case it is not
necessary to solve these doubts. It is sufficient for everything we
have now to consider that all children born of citizen parents within
the jurisdiction are themselves citizens.

--
Lost your job?

Don't blame me, I voted Republican.

jl

Sep 18, 2009, 12:48:14 PM9/18/09
On Sep 18, 9:44 am, "US Army Veteran" <inva...@invalid.com> wrote:

Meanwhile, Oily Titz keeps getting the shit kicked out of her in the
courts.

jl

Sep 18, 2009, 12:49:58 PM9/18/09
> http://www.Internet-Gun-Show.com- your source for hard-to-find stuff!

Have at it and be known as a deserter and traitor henceforth, just
like the unemployed jerk, Stefan Cook.

ha ha

Sep 18, 2009, 12:50:21 PM9/18/09
On Sep 18, 11:50 am, "Billary/2009" <billaryclinton2...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> > > Never was any doubt that George W. Bush was born in America to
> > > American parents, friend.
>
> > And so was Obama. Well at least his mother was, and that's enough.
>
> At this point it doesn't even matter. The POTUS' government operatives
> have probably already tampered with the Hawaii birth records, the time

> line and any witnesses ....

.....and the black helicopters are coming for you to confiscate your
tinfoil hat and make you wear a futuristic suit like Dr. Evil did to
Austin Powers - muhaa ha ha ha ha ha...

Your kookery credentials are impeccable - now run along and catch the
mother-ship before they leave without you.

5182 Dead, 315 since 1/20/09

Sep 18, 2009, 12:50:50 PM9/18/09
On Fri, 18 Sep 2009 07:36:30 -0700, edi...@netpath.net wrote:

> On Sep 18, 10:28 am, Phlip <phlip2...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sep 18, 7:02 am, "edi...@netpath.net" <edi...@netpath.net> wrote:
>> > EVERY soldier should file a birther lawsuit, today, to seek
>> > cancellation of his deployment.  Worst that's likely to happen is his
>> > military career ends - but that's a hell of a lot better than losing
>> > an arm in Iraq.
>>
>> Where the hell was this patriotism 7 long bloody years ago?
>
> Never was any doubt that George W. Bush was born in America to American
> parents, friend.

Really? Did you see the birth certificate? Bush lied about everything
else, why not that?

Oh, wait. He's WHITE, isn't he....

Say no more!

Matt

Sep 18, 2009, 12:53:45 PM9/18/09

Probably a poor choice of a case. Happersett was used to show that
women
were persons, but not eligible for the vote. It is used quite often by
those
that believe that there should be conditions associated with voting,
as it
does firmly state that the right to vote is not equivalent to being a
citizen.

In addition, had you read the remainder of his post, you would have
seen that
he agrees with you that McCain is a US natural born citizen under the
clause
pertaining to being born of US citizen parents. I agree, and the
Panama Canal
nonsense, like the Kenyan nonsense, is just so much garbage.

Matt

> --
> Lost your job?
>
> Don't blame me, I voted Republican.- Hide quoted text -

Steve

Sep 18, 2009, 12:59:32 PM9/18/09
On Fri, 18 Sep 2009 11:50:50 -0500, "5182 Dead, 315 since 1/20/09"
<ze...@finestplanet.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 18 Sep 2009 07:36:30 -0700, edi...@netpath.net wrote:

>>> Where the hell was this patriotism 7 long bloody years ago?
>>
>> Never was any doubt that George W. Bush was born in America to American
>> parents, friend.
>
>Really? Did you see the birth certificate? Bush lied about everything
>else, why not that?

Irony anyone?

Steve

Sep 18, 2009, 12:59:32 PM9/18/09

better yet, read this:

Mike Templo
Americans giving birth outside the United States - Atty. Mike Templo
[1]

ATTY. MIKE TEMPLO | 07/25/2009 1:52 AM

The CRBA or Consular Report of Birth Abroad is required when a child
is born abroad (outside the U.S.) to U.S. Citizen parent/s. The birth
must be immediately reported to the nearest American Consulate of
Embassy to establish record of the child�s claim to U.S. Citizenship.
This is an important application to document the child�s birth and
his/her claim to U.S. citizenship.

Only parent/s or the child�s legal guardian may file an application
while the child is below 18 years old. When the application is
approved, the report can only be prepared at an American Consular
abroad.

Procedurally, applications for the CRBA can be made by the person who
has a claim to the U.S. citizenship or by a representative in his/her
behalf. Such is made at a consular post for registration to establish
his claim to U.S. citizenship or to make his residence in the
particular consular area a matter of record. The registration form
must be executed by the applicant and must submit supporting documents
to establish his claim.

Upon application, a designated nationality examiner shall accept,
adjudicate, disprove or provisionally approve it. For applications
provisionally approved, the consular officer shall review it and
issues the report when he is satisfied that the claim of citizenship
has been established.

To support this claim of citizenship, the applicant shall be required
to submit proof of the child�s birth, identity and citizenship.

As proof of the child�s birth, the following documents must be
submitted:
� Record of birth filed with local authorities;
� Baptismal certificate;
� Military hospital baptismal certificate; or
� Affidavit of the doctor or the person attending the birth.
As proof of the child�s citizenship, the following documents must be
submitted:
� Evidence of parent/s� citizenship;
� Evidence of parent/s� residence and physical presence in the U.S.,
if pertinent.

In certain instances, the applicant may be required to submit
additional documents such as affidavits of paternity and support,
divorce decrees from prior marriages, or medical reports of blood
compatibility depending on the complexity of your citizenship case. It
is important to note that all evidentiary documents should be
certified true copies of the originals by the registrar of the office
where each document was issued. Once the application is approved, an
original Consular Report of Birth is furnished to the parent/s or the
legal guardian, as the case may be. This document is proof of U.S.
citizenship.

In addition, there are physical presence requirements imposed on the
U.S. Citizen parent/s to be able to transmit U.S. citizenship to
children born abroad. There are different rules depending on the date
of birth of the child. For example, if the child was born between
December 24, 1952 and November 14, 1986, then the U.S. citizen
parent's must have cumulative physical presence in the U.S. or its
outlying possessions for ten years, five after the citizen parent's
14th birthday and before the applicant's birth. If the child was born
on or after November 14, 1986, then the U.S. citizen parent's must
have cumulative physical presence in the U.S. or its outlying
possessions for five years, two after the citizen parent's 14th
birthday and before the applicant's birth. If the child was born out
of wedlock to a U.S. citizen mother, then the U.S. citizen mother must
have continuous physical presence in the U.S. or its outlying
possession for one year before the applicant's birth.

Be aware that immigration rules constantly change. You must consult an
attorney if you think you may have a claim for U.S. Citizenship.

wy

Sep 18, 2009, 1:19:05 PM9/18/09

If so, then how come they had to keep clarifying it with one amendment
after another as time went on, straight up till 1952 in the case of
the Panama Canal - more of a moron?

Phlip

Sep 18, 2009, 1:20:26 PM9/18/09
> > > Where the hell was this patriotism 7 long bloody years ago?
>
> > Never was any doubt that George W. Bush was born in America to
> > American parents, friend.

Hence we should line up to die for his Saudi buddies?

Catfish Hunter

Sep 18, 2009, 1:21:27 PM9/18/09
On Sep 18, 11:20 am, wy <w...@myself.com> wrote:
> On Sep 18, 11:47 am, Catfish Hunter
>

> <workisafourletterw...@hushmail.com> wrote:

> > > I wonder if you'd be so vehement about it if John McCain had won
> > > instead.
>
> > Just as with the Obama birthers, the McCain birthers lost every suit.
>
> > > He wasn't born in America.  He was born Panamanian.
>
> > False. He is a natural born American citizen.
>
> Are you too lazy to read his bio?  Here, let me help you out:

How does reading his bio change the laws of the United States?

> http://www.biography.com/articles/John-McCain-9542249
>
> There's nothing "natural born" about being born in the Panama Canal
> Zone.

You have yet to cite any fact to back this claim.

> > > He only became a "natural born" American retroactively
>
> > False. McCain was born in 1936, one of the court ruling cited a law
> > from 1934 (Act of May 24, 1934, Pub. L. No. 73-250, 48 Stat. 797.)  .
> > That is not "retroactively".
>
> 8 U.S.C. 1403, enacted on June 27, 1952.

8 U.S.C. 1403 was enacted in 1937 (PL No, 75-242, 50 Stat. 558). It
has been re-codified by the Nationality Act of 1940 and the
Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952.

You are trying to make the false claim that this law was passed "many
years later" when in fact it was actually passed in 1937.

Further, how does this change the law that was passed in 1934 (Act of
May 24, 1934, Pub. L. No. 73-250, 48 Stat. 797)?

Apparently you are "too lazy" to check the history of that law to see
when it was actually passed.

> > > But he still technically wasn't a "natural born" American
> > > at the time of his birth.
>
> > BS.
>
> "...absent a court ruling either way, we must presume citizenship..."
> doesn't make him indisputably a "natural born" American.  Willing to
> take it to court as much as some are willing to take Obama to court to
> know for sure one way or the other?

If McCain would have won, I am sure that there would be lines of
McCain bithers trying to file suit. And I am sure that they would all
lose.

Billary/2009

Sep 18, 2009, 2:12:59 PM9/18/09

Don't you remember how the Clinton's made Whitewater papers disappear
for years. Only to be found again IN THE WHITEHOUSE! Was that a
tinfoil right wing conspiracy? You really are stupid aren't you?

ha ha

Sep 18, 2009, 2:24:44 PM9/18/09
On Sep 18, 2:12 pm, "Billary/2009" <billaryclinton2...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> > > At this point it doesn't even matter. The POTUS' government operatives
> > > have probably already tampered with the Hawaii birth records, the time
> > > line and any witnesses ....
>
> > .....and the black helicopters are coming for you to confiscate your
> > tinfoil hat and make you wear a futuristic suit like Dr. Evil did to
> > Austin Powers  -   muhaa ha ha ha ha ha...
>
> > Your kookery credentials are impeccable - now run along and catch the
> > mother-ship before they leave without you.
>
> Don't you remember how the Clinton's made Whitewater papers disappear
> for years. Only to be found again IN THE WHITEHOUSE!  Was that a
> tinfoil right wing conspiracy? You really are stupid aren't you?

'Whitewater' - BWA HA HA HA!! - care to dig up some old Watergate
shit next? Or how about some 1947 Roswell, New Mexico stuff? That
seems pretty much tailor made for your space-brain.

Gandalf Grey

Sep 18, 2009, 2:26:47 PM9/18/09

"Billary/2009" <billarycl...@gmail.com> wrote in message

On Sep 18, 10:59 am, Joe Cool <joecool1...@live.com> wrote:
> On Sep 18, 10:36 am, "edi...@netpath.net" <edi...@netpath.net> wrote:

> > > Where the hell was this patriotism 7 long bloody years ago?
>
> > Never was any doubt that George W. Bush was born in America to
> > American parents, friend.
>
> And so was Obama. Well at least his mother was, and that's enough.

^ At this point it doesn't even matter. The POTUS' government operatives

have probably already tampered with the Hawaii birth records, the time
line and any witnesses.

BZZZZT!!!! You don't get away with that, Shill. We don't assume someone is
guilty here in America. I don't much care what they do in the right wing
fascist states you admire.

Gandalf Grey

Sep 18, 2009, 2:29:00 PM9/18/09

"RightWingShill/2009" <billarycl...@gmail.com> wrote in message

On Sep 18, 12:50 pm, ha ha <johnny...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> > > And so was Obama. Well at least his mother was, and that's enough.
>
> > At this point it doesn't even matter. The POTUS' government operatives
> > have probably already tampered with the Hawaii birth records, the time
> > line and any witnesses ....
>
> .....and the black helicopters are coming for you to confiscate your
> tinfoil hat and make you wear a futuristic suit like Dr. Evil did to
> Austin Powers - muhaa ha ha ha ha ha...
>
> Your kookery credentials are impeccable - now run along and catch the
> mother-ship before they leave without you.

^ Don't you remember how the Clinton's made Whitewater papers disappear
for years.

More conspiracy kookery from a guy who never exposed the Bush White House to
the same kind of persumptions.

Next?

Billary/2009

Sep 18, 2009, 4:27:07 PM9/18/09

There's no such thing as aliens. Space travel as we know it is
impossible. But there were PAPERS that Hillary Clinton hid from
investigators. Those papers mysteriously turned up in the white house
years later. Can you refute those facts or do you need a refresher?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whitewater_controversy

ha ha

Sep 18, 2009, 4:40:48 PM9/18/09
On Sep 18, 4:27 pm, "Billary/2009" <billaryclinton2...@gmail.com>

wrote:
> On Sep 18, 2:24 pm, ha ha <johnny...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> > > Don't you remember how the Clinton's made Whitewater papers disappear
> > > for years. Only to be found again IN THE WHITEHOUSE!  Was that a
> > > tinfoil right wing conspiracy? You really are stupid aren't you?
>
> > 'Whitewater'  - BWA HA HA HA!! - care to dig up some old Watergate
> > shit next? Or how about some 1947 Roswell, New Mexico stuff?  That
> > seems pretty much tailor made for your space-brain.
>
> There's no such thing as aliens. Space travel as we know it is
> impossible. But there were PAPERS that Hillary Clinton hid from
> investigators. Those papers mysteriously turned up in the white house
> years later.

Geez - and all those years of the GOP-controlled congress and they
didn't seize their opportunity to nail the Clintons to the wall - what
with all this great "evidence". They must have just been too damn busy
destroying the country to get around to that. lol

Steve

Sep 18, 2009, 4:46:11 PM9/18/09

For instance?

Gandalf Grey

Sep 18, 2009, 6:21:01 PM9/18/09

On Sep 18, 2:24 pm, ha ha <johnny...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> > > .....and the black helicopters are coming for you to confiscate your
> > > tinfoil hat and make you wear a futuristic suit like Dr. Evil did to
> > > Austin Powers - muhaa ha ha ha ha ha...
>
> > > Your kookery credentials are impeccable - now run along and catch the
> > > mother-ship before they leave without you.
>
> > Don't you remember how the Clinton's made Whitewater papers disappear
> > for years. Only to be found again IN THE WHITEHOUSE! Was that a
> > tinfoil right wing conspiracy? You really are stupid aren't you?
>
> 'Whitewater' - BWA HA HA HA!! - care to dig up some old Watergate
> shit next? Or how about some 1947 Roswell, New Mexico stuff? That
> seems pretty much tailor made for your space-brain.

^ There's no such thing as aliens.

Well, there's YOU.

Gandalf Grey

Sep 18, 2009, 6:37:40 PM9/18/09

"RightWingShill/2009" <billarycl...@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Sep 18, 2:24 pm, ha ha <johnny...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> > > .....and the black helicopters are coming for you to confiscate your
> > > tinfoil hat and make you wear a futuristic suit like Dr. Evil did to
> > > Austin Powers - muhaa ha ha ha ha ha...
>
> > > Your kookery credentials are impeccable - now run along and catch the
> > > mother-ship before they leave without you.
>
> > Don't you remember how the Clinton's made Whitewater papers disappear
> > for years. Only to be found again IN THE WHITEHOUSE! Was that a
> > tinfoil right wing conspiracy? You really are stupid aren't you?
>
> 'Whitewater' - BWA HA HA HA!! - care to dig up some old Watergate
> shit next? Or how about some 1947 Roswell, New Mexico stuff? That
> seems pretty much tailor made for your space-brain.

^ There's no such thing as aliens.

That's actually pretty funny considering. In the good old days people in my
medical expertise were called "alienists" because we dealt with people like
yourself, who were so far from normal that they often ceased to resemble
human beings. Who knew that most of you would have joined together to form
a tiny but virulently subhuman political party.

wy

Sep 18, 2009, 6:37:59 PM9/18/09
On Sep 18, 1:21 pm, Catfish Hunter
<workisafourletterw...@hushmail.com> wrote:

> On Sep 18, 11:20 am,wy<w...@myself.com> wrote:
>

> > On Sep 18, 11:47 am, Catfish Hunter
>
> > <workisafourletterw...@hushmail.com> wrote:

> > > Just as with the Obama birthers, the McCain birthers lost every suit.

> > > False. He is a natural born American citizen.
>
> > Are you too lazy to read his bio?  Here, let me help you out:
>
> How does reading his bio change the laws of the United States?

It's not supposed to change any laws, it's supposed to make you
understand that he wasn't born in the U.S., he was born in Panama.
Being born in Panama doesn't make anyone a "natural born" citizen -
unless amendment after amendment after amendment makes one so. It
wasn't until the 1952 amendment, 16 years after he was born, that he
finally became an "understood" citizen of the U.S. But it still
doesn't change the fact that he wasn't born in the U.S. or anything
that could be considered U.S. territory (Panama was an unincorporated
territory, hardly making it a legitimate piece of U.S. terrain on
which anyone born there could be considered a "natural born"
American). Otherwise, all Panamanians would be natural born
Americans, no?

> >http://www.biography.com/articles/John-McCain-9542249
>
> > There's nothing "natural born" about being born in the Panama Canal
> > Zone.
>
> You have yet to cite any fact to back this claim.

If you can't read his bio, then nobody can help you.

> > > False. McCain was born in 1936, one of the court ruling cited a law
> > > from 1934 (Act of May 24, 1934, Pub. L. No. 73-250, 48 Stat. 797.)  .
> > > That is not "retroactively".
>
> > 8 U.S.C. 1403, enacted on June 27, 1952.
>
> 8 U.S.C. 1403 was enacted in 1937 (PL No, 75-242, 50 Stat. 558). It
> has been re-codified by the Nationality Act of 1940 and the
> Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952.
>
> You are trying to make the false claim that this law was passed "many
> years later" when in fact it was actually passed in 1937.
>
> Further, how does this change the law that was passed in 1934 (Act of
> May 24, 1934, Pub. L. No. 73-250, 48 Stat. 797)?

I provided you the link that explains it all. Are you that lazy to
read all the details? Here's the link again, let's see if you
actually read it this time:

http://www.usconstitution.net/consttop_citi.html

Okay, if you really want to know the date, here it is:

http://johnmccain.dominates.us/forum/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=97

Oh, my. It says 1952. What do you think of that?

> > > BS.
>
> > "...absent a court ruling either way, we must presume citizenship..."
> > doesn't make him indisputably a "natural born" American.  Willing to
> > take it to court as much as some are willing to take Obama to court to
> > know for sure one way or the other?
>
> If McCain would have won, I am sure that there would be lines of
> McCain bithers trying to file suit. And I am sure that they would all
> lose.

Never be too sure of anything - ever.

> > > It doesn't matter if the Obama birthers or the McCain birthers file
> > > these suits, they are going to lose. End of story.
>
> > Yes, it is an exercise in futility.

Glad you agree.

wy

Sep 18, 2009, 6:39:24 PM9/18/09
On Sep 18, 4:46 pm, Steve <stevencan...@yahooooooo.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 18 Sep 2009 10:19:05 -0700 (PDT),wy<w...@myself.com> wrote:

Why don't you read this whole thread first before you ask dumb
questions?

Beam Me Up Scotty

Sep 18, 2009, 8:12:33 PM9/18/09
Gandalf Grey wrote:
> "Billary/2009" <billarycl...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Sep 18, 10:59 am, Joe Cool <joecool1...@live.com> wrote:

>>> Never was any doubt that George W. Bush was born in America to
>>> American parents, friend.
>> And so was Obama. Well at least his mother was, and that's enough.
>
> ^ At this point it doesn't even matter. The POTUS' government operatives
> have probably already tampered with the Hawaii birth records, the time
> line and any witnesses.

And they are turning the screws at the CIA to keep them Quiet, since
they are one of the few that could find or already know the truth.

Catfish Hunter

Sep 18, 2009, 8:37:53 PM9/18/09

Sorry, but I am not a hermit who lives in a cave.

> Being born in Panama doesn't make anyone a "natural born" citizen -
> unless amendment after amendment after amendment makes one so.

"Natural born citizen" is not spelled out in the Constitution, thus it
is what Congress says it is.

> It wasn't until the 1952 amendment, 16 years after he was born, that he
> finally became an "understood" citizen of the U.S.

That is false for two reasons. First, as I pointed out, you have not
paid a bit of attention to the 1937 law (PL No, 75-242, 50 Stat.
558).

On August 4, 1937, Congress passed a law that say any children born in
the Canal Zone after February 26, 1904 were citizens. This law was re-
codified, i.e. the meaning was not changed, by the Nationality Act of

1940 and the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952.

To claim that the law was amendment, which changed it's mean 16 years
later is false.

Second, you are ignoring the other laws that were on the books. Once
we look at the 1934 law, the 1937 law is irrelevant. All it does is to
bolster the fact that McCain is a natural born citizen.

> But it still
> doesn't change the fact that he wasn't born in the U.S. or anything
> that could be considered U.S. territory

When has Congress determined that to be natural born citizen, he has
to be born on US soil?

Further, if we accept your argument, an argument that is not based in
US Code, why was George Romney allowed to run for President in 1968?

>(Panama was an unincorporated
> territory, hardly making it a legitimate piece of U.S. terrain on
> which anyone born there could be considered a "natural born"
> American). Otherwise, all Panamanians would be natural born
> Americans, no?

Of course not, all "Panamanians" do not meet the requirements of 1934
law (act of May 24, 1934, Pub. L. No. 73-250, 48 Stat. 797.

> > >http://www.biography.com/articles/John-McCain-9542249
>
> > > There's nothing "natural born" about being born in the Panama Canal
> > > Zone.
>
> > You have yet to cite any fact to back this claim.
>
> If you can't read his bio, then nobody can help you.

Again, his bio doesn't change laws of the United States. And as to
help, if you can't understand the laws that have been passed by
Congress, then you need to drop out of this thread. Ignoring the facts
and the laws of this country does not make your argument.

> > > 8 U.S.C. 1403, enacted on June 27, 1952.
>
> > 8 U.S.C. 1403 was enacted in 1937 (PL No, 75-242, 50 Stat. 558). It
> > has been re-codified by the Nationality Act of 1940 and the
> > Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952.
>
> > You are trying to make the false claim that this law was passed "many
> > years later" when in fact it was actually passed in 1937.
>
> > Further, how does this change the law that was passed in 1934 (Act of
> > May 24, 1934, Pub. L. No. 73-250, 48 Stat. 797)?
>
> I provided you the link that explains it all. Are you that lazy to
> read all the details? Here's the link again, let's see if you
> actually read it this time:
>
> http://www.usconstitution.net/consttop_citi.html

When are you going to read it? Why are you ignoring this law??

http://www.usconstitution.net/consttop_citi.html

That you are too lazy to actually check the history of this law, thus
you are a so gullible that you will accept anything that a biased
website tells you.

> > > "...absent a court ruling either way, we must presume citizenship..."
> > > doesn't make him indisputably a "natural born" American. Willing to
> > > take it to court as much as some are willing to take Obama to court to
> > > know for sure one way or the other?
>
> > If McCain would have won, I am sure that there would be lines of
> > McCain bithers trying to file suit. And I am sure that they would all
> > lose.
>
> Never be too sure of anything - ever.

Name a case such as this that the courts have ever taken (hint: none).

Billary/2009

Sep 18, 2009, 9:53:51 PM9/18/09
On Sep 18, 8:12 pm, Beam Me Up Scotty <Then-Destroy-Everyth...@Talk-n-
dog.com> wrote:
> Gandalf Grey wrote:
> > "Billary/2009" <billaryclinton2...@gmail.com> wrote in message

My guess is that Obama was born in Kenya. And that as soon as she was
capable. The Virgin Ann caught a plane to Hawaii and showed up at the
Hawaii Dept of health with a baby and a good rap. How could they say
no to her? The laws and the technology at the time didn't permit for
any crosschecking. The most striking fact is that there are NO
WITNESSES who remember the pregnant virgin Ann in Hawaii in August
1961. No doctors, no nurses, no professors, no co-workers, no
classmates, no landlords not even a milkman has come forward to say
that they remember Ann Dunham pregnant and delivering a baby at XXXXX
hospital. No drivers license, no auto registration, not even a utility
bill. NO NUTHIN except the "original vital documents" locked away in
the vault of the Hawaii Dept of State. That's VERY fishy indeed.

Gandalf Grey

Sep 18, 2009, 10:03:49 PM9/18/09

^ My guess is that Obama was born in Kenya.

That's not your guess, Shill. That's your lie. Just one more lie from a
pathetic and feckless liar.

Billary/2009

Sep 18, 2009, 10:07:57 PM9/18/09
On Sep 18, 10:03 pm, "Gandalf Grey" <valino...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "RightWingShill/2009" <billaryclinton2...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Please list the witnesses who recall Ann Dunham pregnant in Hawaii
August 1961. Please list the attending Physician and nurses as well
as any other relevant witnesses. Oh and the hospital name might help.
I left room for you over here ===>>>

wy

Sep 18, 2009, 10:11:29 PM9/18/09
On Sep 18, 8:37 pm, Catfish Hunter

Okay, let's look at that 1934 law:

Public Law No. 73-250, 48 Statutes 797, enacted on May 24, 1934. “Any
child hereafter born out of the limits and jurisdiction of the United
States, whose father or mother or both at the time of the birth of
such child is a citizen of the United States, is declared to be a

citizen of the United States.”

"Declared to be a citizen" - not declared to be a "natural born
citizen". There's a difference.

Now, let's look at the 1952 law:

8 U.S.C. 1403, enacted on June 27, 1952. "(a) Any person born in the

Canal Zone on or after February 26, 1904, and whether before or after
the effective date of this chapter, whose father or mother or both at
the time of the birth of such person was or is a citizen of the United
States, is declared to be a citizen of the United States.”

What's the difference? The difference is that in 1952 the Canal Zone
was specified, whereas no such specification exists in the 1934 law.
But besides that, it still only adds up to "declares to be a citizen,"
not a "natural born citizen".

What's the difference between a mere citizen and a natural born one?
Arnold Schwarzenegger is a citizen, you - I would imagine - are a
natural born citizen. He can't run for president, you can. Is it
sinking in now?

> > But it still
> > doesn't change the fact that he wasn't born in the U.S. or anything
> > that could be considered U.S. territory
>
> When has Congress determined that to be natural born citizen, he has
> to be born on US soil?

So you do want Arnold Schwarzenegger to run for president?

> Further, if we accept your argument, an argument that is not based in
> US Code, why was George Romney allowed to run for President in 1968?

Beats me. Why was Barry Goldwater able to also?

> >(Panama was an unincorporated
> > territory, hardly making it a legitimate piece of U.S. terrain on
> > which anyone born there could be considered a "natural born"
> > American).  Otherwise, all Panamanians would be natural born
> > Americans, no?
>
> Of course not, all "Panamanians" do not meet the requirements of 1934
> law (act of May 24, 1934, Pub. L. No. 73-250, 48 Stat. 797.

> > > You have yet to cite any fact to back this claim.
>
> > If you can't read his bio, then nobody can help you.
>
> Again, his bio doesn't change laws of the United States. And as to
> help, if you can't understand the laws that have been passed by
> Congress, then you need to drop out of this thread. Ignoring the facts
> and the laws of this country does not make your argument.

You know, Congress doesn't even understand its own laws because why
else would they have to keep fine-tuning their definitions of
basically the same issue?

> > > 8 U.S.C. 1403 was enacted in 1937 (PL No, 75-242, 50 Stat. 558). It
> > > has been re-codified by the Nationality Act of 1940 and the
> > > Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952.
>
> > > You are trying to make the false claim that this law was passed "many
> > > years later" when in fact it was actually passed in 1937.
>
> > > Further, how does this change the law that was passed in 1934 (Act of
> > > May 24, 1934, Pub. L. No. 73-250, 48 Stat. 797)?
>
> > I provided you the link that explains it all.  Are you that lazy to
> > read all the details?  Here's the link again, let's see if you
> > actually read it this time:
>
> >http://www.usconstitution.net/consttop_citi.html
>
> When are you going to read it? Why are you ignoring this law??
>
> "McCain is a natural-born citizen under 8 USC 1401(c): "a person born
> outside of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents
> both of whom are citizens of the United States and one of whom has had
> a residence in the United States or one of its outlying possessions,
> prior to the birth of such person."

Defining McCain as a natural-born citizen is the writer's conclusion,
but note that he also adds: "Not eveyone agrees that this section

includes McCain — but absent a court ruling either way, we must

presume citizenship." Presume citizenship. Not to mention as well
that "natural born" is not included in the 1934 law.

> http://www.usconstitution.net/consttop_citi.html

Oh, so you want something more legitimate? Okay, here it is:

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/8/1401.html

By the

Gandalf Grey

Sep 18, 2009, 10:18:11 PM9/18/09

"RightWingShill/2009" <billarycl...@gmail.com> wrote in message

^ Please list the witnesses

for any American president. And produce them, Shill.

No. You can't and you wouldn't. This is because Obama is black and you're
a fucking racist shit like the rest of your sheeted right wing friends.

You're hanging yourselves right in front of our eyes. It's sooooooo cool.

Billary/2009

Sep 18, 2009, 10:18:44 PM9/18/09
On Sep 18, 8:37 pm, Catfish Hunter

The director of the Hawaii Dept of health declared that Obama was a
"natural born citizen". To my knowledge such a low level functionary
does not have the authority toi make such a broad assertion in a
matter of law. That's what needs to be challenged. Forget this John
McCain shit. John McCain ain't the president.
http://www.examiner.com/x-5738-Political-Buzz-Examiner~y2009m7d28-Hawaii-state-officials-release-another-statement-confirming-Obamas-birthplace

Gandalf Grey

Sep 18, 2009, 10:20:42 PM9/18/09

^ The director of the Hawaii Dept of health declared that Obama was a

"natural born citizen". To my knowledge

which as we all know is zip.

Billary/2009

Sep 18, 2009, 10:21:01 PM9/18/09

No, it's because Obama is a Marxist. And I will use anything that
works to prove that he is "unfit for command". HAHAHAHAHAHA! Go fuck
yourself and your "racist" crap you stupid old fart. Your generation
is leaving the planet. When are you going to step off?

ha ha

Sep 18, 2009, 11:06:05 PM9/18/09
On Sep 18, 10:21 pm, "Billary/2009" <billaryclinton2...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> > for any American president.  And produce them, Shill.
>
> > No.  You can't and you wouldn't.  This is because Obama is black and you're
> > a fucking racist shit like the rest of your sheeted right wing friends.
>
> > You're hanging yourselves right in front of our eyes.  It's sooooooo cool.
>
> No, it's because Obama is a Marxist.

KOOKER ALERT!!!!

KOO KOO - KOO KOO - KOO KOO!!!

Gandalf Grey

Sep 18, 2009, 11:18:56 PM9/18/09

^ No, it's because Obama is a Marxist.

No, it's because you're a racist loser, Shill.

^ And I will use anything that

works to prove that he is "unfit for command".

And you'll continue to wear your sheet for the rest of us, you bigoted piece
of crap.

ArmyOfDorkness

Sep 18, 2009, 11:22:10 PM9/18/09

"Gandalf Grey" <vali...@gmail.com> wrote in message

He's not really even trying anymore. His lies used to be entertaining but
now it's just the same recycled bullshit.

Gandalf Grey

Sep 18, 2009, 11:19:33 PM9/18/09

"ha ha" <john...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

KOOKER ALERT!!!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No kidding. Billary makes even the rest of the kooks look sane.

Beam Me Up Scotty

Sep 18, 2009, 11:38:07 PM9/18/09

I wouldn't bet on it, Look at Obama and then look at his "parents"?
More likely a DNA test would be more informative than any worry of where
he was born, the real question is "who he was born"?

I suspect he was American but his true DNA was from a married man that
had a reason not to come forward. The embarrassment of that question of
who is Obama's father would hit hard so he and his minions "like" the
BIRTH CERTIFICATE side show, it distracts from the real question of his
DNA.

Remember, Obama is a Magician, when he is showing you what's in his
hand.... he is hiding something up his sleeve, it's just his nature to
distract and lie, it's who he is.

5182 Dead, 315 since 1/20/09

Sep 18, 2009, 11:57:35 PM9/18/09

Oh, I see you've met Billary.

A child of privilege is our Billary: he rode to school in his own private
short bus.

Gandalf Grey

Sep 19, 2009, 12:27:26 AM9/19/09

"ArmyOfDorkness" <DorkAs...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Sad when these guys lose even their unintentional sense of humor.

Gandalf Grey

Sep 19, 2009, 12:28:19 AM9/19/09

"Beam Me Up Scotty" <Then-Destro...@Talk-n-dog.com> wrote in
message news:4ab4516d$0$5854$ec3e...@unlimited.usenetmonster.com...

That's funny coming from the right. You guys are living a lie and you talk
about Obama lying?

wy

Sep 19, 2009, 1:03:29 AM9/19/09
On Sep 18, 11:38 pm, Beam Me Up Scotty <Then-Destroy-Everyth...@Talk-n-

Yeah, and was your dad really YOUR dad? Better go out and get that
DNA test to know for sure.

Phlip

Sep 19, 2009, 10:07:14 AM9/19/09

> >> Never was any doubt that George W. Bush was born in America to American
> >> parents, friend.
>
> > The trouble was that he was a complete moron.....
>
> Most of these clowns think he was born in Texas.  He wasn't.

The trouble was he had a hotline to Faux News - and the marching
orders typically were inbound.

Now imagine if Obama had a hotline to CNN, and they frequently told
him what to do.

The people who marched on Washington on 9/12 would have come with guns
blazing.

D. Stussy

Sep 19, 2009, 9:16:11 PM9/19/09
"jl" <jls...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
On Sep 18, 9:44 am, "US Army Veteran" <inva...@invalid.com> wrote:
> I have been following his for over a year and it looks like more and more
> people are coming on board and more and more web sites are devoted to the
> Obama birth certificate scandal.

Meanwhile, Oily Titz keeps getting the shit kicked out of her in the
courts.

=======
Perhaps so, but her primary case is still on the docket. ...And if she
proves her case, what are you going to babble then?

Iarnrod

Sep 19, 2009, 9:40:59 PM9/19/09
On Sep 19, 7:16 pm, "D. Stussy" <s...@bde-arc.ampr.org> wrote:
> "jl" <jls1...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

> On Sep 18, 9:44 am, "US Army Veteran" <inva...@invalid.com> wrote:
>
> > I have been following his for over a year and it looks like more and more
> > people are coming on board and more and more web sites are devoted to the
> > Obama birth certificate scandal.
>
> Meanwhile, Oily Titz keeps getting the shit kicked out of her in the
> courts.
>
> =======
> Perhaps so, but her primary case is still on the docket.

Until it is dismissed as it must be.

> ...And if she
> proves her case,

She cannot because it is based on lies. Hawaii already has proven
Obama is a natural born citizen. There is nothing to take to court.

> What are you going to babble then?

That you are still insane.

Bret Cahill

Sep 19, 2009, 9:52:11 PM9/19/09
> I have been following his for over a year and it looks like more and more
> people are coming on board and more and more web sites are devoted to the
> Obama birth certificate scandal.

Obama has some pretty fancy lawyers. You'll need to raise some money
to send to the plaintiff's lawyers or Obama will get off on a
technicality of the law.

Cash out your 401 K plans, remortgage your houses, sell whatever
valuables you have and send it help search for Obama's birth
certificate.

Bret Cahill

Shrikeback

Sep 19, 2009, 10:52:51 PM9/19/09
and his ratings plummeted. Nobody cares,
one way or the other. What's far more interesting
is ACORN and underage illegal immigrant sex
slaves deducted from the pimp's tax return
as he operates out of an ACORN-subsidized
home. I mean who can't agree with that?

John Stewart:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UrP1bq8vpc

I mean, the Birther story was old news by the
time someone at the DNC spammed it to anyone's
e-mail. This is now, and it has traction.

Iarnrod

Sep 19, 2009, 11:53:51 PM9/19/09

Shrikeback

Sep 20, 2009, 12:46:14 AM9/20/09

Yeah, man. And the 9-11 Truther thing goes
all the way to the whitehouse these days.

Shrikeback

Sep 20, 2009, 12:57:46 AM9/20/09

I mean, for every Birther there are 1000 Truthers
out there. Hell _Fahrenheit 911_ was a Truther movie.
Rosie O'Donnell was on network TV. Charlie Sheen
was in _If It Walks Like a Mighty Duck_ or
some movie like that.

The Truthers are out there, Scully.

The Birthers are chimeral. I mean, have you ever
met one? On the other hand, have you ever met a fan
of F-911? And there was a Truther within range of
the President.

Shrikeback

Sep 20, 2009, 1:05:45 AM9/20/09

Actually, the ratio of Truthers to Birthers is probably
more like a million to one.

Iarnrod

Sep 20, 2009, 2:02:12 AM9/20/09

No there wasn't.

What happened to the towers is well known and documented. It does not
involve ninja thermite, or cartoon magic silent and invisible
explosives. Planes, crashes and fires.

Iarnrod

Sep 20, 2009, 2:02:37 AM9/20/09

Kooks, all of them. What they claim has been disproven. It's over.

Bret Cahill

Sep 20, 2009, 9:49:14 AM9/20/09

. . .

> Kooks, all of them. What they claim has been disproven. It's over.

Orly Ditz claims she is another Nelson Mandela. Eventually she'll get
the Nobel Prize for her work.

Bret Cahill

Shrikeback

Sep 20, 2009, 10:53:20 AM9/20/09

And yet, the Truters are still out there, Scully.

Shrikeback

Sep 20, 2009, 10:55:02 AM9/20/09

Michael Moore may never get a Nobe Prize, but
he has received an Oscar.

Bret Cahill

Sep 20, 2009, 11:21:44 AM9/20/09
> > Kooks, all of them. What they claim has been disproven. It's over.

> And yet, the Truters are still out there

To be really humorous the truthers will need to get together with the
birthers to help find the birth certificate that proves Obama is
really a Muslim.

Admit it: There is something fresh, original, even charming about the
GOP's birther movement that is lacking in the truthers.

Part of it is because Hollywood has done almost as many false flag
conspiracy plots as home invader movies.

Part of it is the birther movement isn't about anyone dying but
someone being born.

Last but not least the birthers are really shorthand for all the
wackadoodelism in the GOP, which, at least for most people _seems_
like a new event..

Bret Cahill

Bret Cahill

Shrikeback

Sep 20, 2009, 11:48:42 AM9/20/09
On Sep 20, 8:21 am, Bret Cahill <BretCah...@peoplepc.com> wrote:
> Last but not least the birthers are really shorthand for all the
> wackadoodelism in the GOP, which, at least for most people _seems_
> like a new event..

Naw. The difference is that the wackadoodles
you want to make hay with are under your bed,
whereas the Democrat wackadoodles are working
at the Whitehouse, the House, and the Senate.

The times they are a'changin'.

Top Ten Ways Leftards Deal with Populist Opposition:

1. Claim it isn't really populist, it's astroturf created by
the global capitalist medical insurance corpwhore
conspiracy to put Prozac in the water supply.

2. Claim it's racist, just like everything else is.

3. Consider calling 1-800-FLY-FAST to escape
to Venezuala.

4. Claim it's a bunch of Birthers, Nazis, and snipers.

5. Claim that tax cuts caused this recession.

6. Claim that 500 billion dollar deficits are more
dangerous than 1.6 trillion dollar deficits, because
the former were caused by tax cuts for the rich,
while the 1.6 trillion were caused by spending
increases for the rich.

7. Print more money.

8. Re-animate the Jimmy Carter zombie to serve
as the Spiro Agnew-style attack dog, and eat the
opposition, also reminding everyone that the most
despised President since Nixon didn't look anything
like Barrack.

9. Print even more money.

10. Claim that speaking out against multi-trillion
dollar spending sprees in Washington is the sort
of thing that caused Dan Twinkie-Defense White,
a moderate Democrat, to go postal and kill the
Mayor of San Francisco and Harvey Milk.

Bret Cahill

Sep 20, 2009, 11:56:01 AM9/20/09
To be really humorous the truthers will need to get together with the
birthers to help find the birth certificate that proves Obama is
really a Muslim.

Admit it: There is something fresh, original, even charming about
the
GOP's birther movement that is lacking in the truthers.

Part of it is because Hollywood has done almost as many false flag
conspiracy plots as home invader movies.

Part of it is the birther movement isn't about anyone dying but
someone being born.

> > Last but not least the birthers are really shorthand for all the

> > wackadoodelism in the GOP, which, at least for most people _seems_
> > like a new event..

> Naw.

You really think rightardoodles can deny the Party of No back into
power?

Bret Cahill

Iarnrod

Sep 20, 2009, 1:45:28 PM9/20/09

The mental institutions are full of them. What's your point? Why are
you amazed that stupid people exist?

When they make false claims that are proven false and still they make
them, they are insane. Q.E.D

Bret Cahill

Sep 20, 2009, 3:47:14 PM9/20/09

A federal judge is seriously looking at another birther lawsuit.

The problem is the Kenyan has a lot of fancy lawyers. Everyone
concerned needs to cash out his 401K plan, remortgage his house and
send whatever cash he has to the plaintiff's lawyers.

Otherwise we'll never find out if Obama is Muslim or not.

Bret Cahill

Iarnrod

Sep 20, 2009, 4:29:00 PM9/20/09

No he isn't.

> The problem is the Kenyan has a lot of fancy lawyers.

No he doesn't.

> Everyone
> concerned needs to cash out his 401K plan, remortgage his house and
> send whatever cash he has to the plaintiff's lawyers.

Their case is moot. Hawaii has settled it. Obama is a natural born
citizen and in fact is the only president in US history ever to prove
it.

> Otherwise we'll never find out if Obama is Muslim or not.

He isn't. He went to a Christian racist church for 20+ years,
remember? Keep your kooktardic fantasies consistent at least, wouldja?

Speaker To Idiots

Sep 20, 2009, 5:33:31 PM9/20/09
"US Army Veteran" <inv...@invalid.com> wrote:

>I have been following his for over a year and it looks like more and more
>people are coming on board and more and more web sites are devoted to the
>Obama birth certificate scandal.

Joyness! Let's hope the insane rubes are whipped up all the way
until 2012 for the next Presidential Elections. }:-}

---
You rightards _lost_ the election. Get over it already.

Bret Cahill

Sep 20, 2009, 8:23:51 PM9/20/09

Check this out. It's from a birther and we all know how functional
birthers are:

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=109242

BORN IN THE USA?
Shocker! Judge orders trial on eligibility issue
Arguments planned Jan. 11 for major Obama challenge

4:42 pm Eastern

A California judge today tentatively scheduled a trial for Jan. 26,
2010,
for a case that challenges Barack Obama's eligibility to be president
based
on questions over his qualifications

under the requirements of the U.S. Constitution.

If the case actually goes to arguments before U.S. District Judge
David
Carter, it will be the first time the merits of the dispute have been
argued
in open court, according to one of the attorneys working on the
issue.

In a highly anticipated hearing today before Carter, several motions
were
heard, including a resolution to long-standing questions about
whether
attorney Orly Taitz properly served notice on the defendants, which
she had.

In a second ruling, Carter ordered that attorney Gary Kreep of the
United
States Justice Foundation can be added to the case to represent
plaintiffs
Wiley Drake and Markham Robinson, who had been removed by an earlier
court
order. Drake, the vice presidential candidate for the American
Independent
Party, and Robinson, the party's chairman, also were restored to the
case.

Want to know for certain where Obama was born? Demand the truth by
joining
the petition campaign to make President Obama reveal his long-form,
hospital-generated birth certificate!

But the judge did not immediately rule on Taitz' motion to be granted
discovery - that is the right to see the president's still-concealed
records. Nor did Carter rule immediately on a motion to dismiss the
case,
submitted by the U.S. government, following discussion over Taitz'
challenge
to the work of a magistrate in the case.

The judge did comment that if there are legitimate constitutional
questions
regarding Obama's eligibility, they need to be addressed and
resolved.

Carter ordered a hearing Oct. 5 on the motion to dismiss and ordered
arguments submitted on the issue of discovery.

If the case survives that challenge, a pretrial hearing has been
scheduled
for Jan. 11 and the trial for two weeks later.

The case would be the first time, according to Kreep, that the actual
merits
of the dispute will have been heard in open court. A multitude of
such
disputes have been rejected out of hand by various state and federal
courts.
Even the U.S. Supreme Court repeatedly has rejected urgent appeals to
hear
the evidence.

The suit alleges Obama is actually a citizen of Indonesia and
"possibly
still citizen of Kenya, usurping the position of the president of the
United
States of America and the commander-in-chief."

WND has reported on dozens of legal challenges to Obama's status as a
"natural born citizen." The Constitution, Article 2, Section 1,
states, "No
Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United
States, at
the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to
the
Office of President."

Some of the lawsuits question whether he was actually born in Hawaii,
as he
insists. If he was born out of the country, Obama's American mother,
the
suits contend, was too young at the time of his birth to confer
American
citizenship to her son under the law at the time.

Other challenges have focused on Obama's citizenship through his
father, a
Kenyan subject to the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom at the time
of his
birth, thus making him a dual citizen. The cases contend the framers
of the
Constitution excluded dual citizens from qualifying as natural born.

Complicating the situation is Obama's decision to spend sums estimated
over
$1 million to avoid releasing a state birth certificate that would put
rest the questions.

WND has reported that among the documentation not yet available for
Obama
includes his kindergarten records, Punahou school records, Occidental
College records, Columbia University records, Columbia thesis, Harvard
Law
School records, Harvard Law Review articles, scholarly articles from
the
University of Chicago, passport, medical records, files from his years
as an
Illinois state senator, his Illinois State Bar Association records,
any
baptism records, and his adoption records.

In the U.S. Justice Department's motion to dismiss, attorneys didn't
address
the concerns directly, but instead focused their efforts on technical
procedures, suggesting the matter can't be decided in court and that
the
dozens of plaintiffs cannot demonstrate they have been injured by
having
Obama in the Oval Office.

See the movie Obama does not want you to see: Own the DVD that probes
this
unprecedented presidential eligibility mystery.

"It is clear, from the text of the Constitution, and the relevant
statutory
law implementing the Constitution's textual commitments, that
challenges to
the qualifications of a candidate for president can, in the first
instance,
be presented to the voting public before the election, and, once the
election is over, can be raised as objections as the electoral votes
are
counted in the Congress," wrote Assistant U.S. Attorneys Roger West
and
David DeJute. "Therefore, challenges such as those purportedly raised
in
this case are committed, under the Constitution, to the electors, and
to the
Legislative branch."

President Obama's defenders also said they would file a motion seeking
block any discovery of evidence at this point.

Kreep said said his addition to the case probably will mean
additional
arguments over the president's eligibility.

Among the long list of plaintiffs are former ambassador and
presidential
candidate Alan Keyes and longshot vice-presidential candidate Gail
Lightfoot, both of whom ran in 2008.

Justice officials say because neither had a mathematical chance at
winning,
they were not directly harmed by the election of Obama.

But among the issues that appear to be looming is a claim that
Obama's
actual birth certificate from Kenya has emerged.

As WND reported over the holiday weekend, Lucas Smith, the man who
tried to
sell an alleged Barack Obama Kenyan birth certificate on eBay, filed
court
papers insisting - under threat of perjury - that the Obama birth
certificate in his possession is the genuine article.

Taitz posted on her blog Smith's declaration, which claims he obtained
the
alleged birth certificate from Coast General Hospital in Mombasa,
Kenya, and
insists it's real.

"The true and correct photocopy of the birth certificate obtained is
attached to this affidavit as Exhibit A," the declaration reads. "I
declare,
certify, verify, state and affirm under penalty of perjury under the
laws of
the United States of America that the foregoing statements of fact
and
descriptions of circumstances and events are true and correct."

Smith's affidavit, which includes a copy of the certificate, has been
filed
Carter, whose works in the Central District of California.

In his filing, Smith declares that he traveled to Kenya in February
and paid
off a military officer in order to obtain a copy of the birth
certificate
from Coast General Hospital in Mombasa. The declaration also states
that the
hospital administrator signed and sealed the copy, which indicates
Obama's
birth in Africa on Aug. 4, 1961, at 7:24 p.m.

As WND reported, Smith released a video of the document he claims is a
copy
of Obama's hospital birth record, though WND's own investigation
failed to
substantiate the document's authenticity..

WND first reported earlier this year when Lucas Smith, a former
resident of
Cedar Rapids, Iowa, and known by the eBay handle "colmado_naranja,"
claimed
to have a document proving Obama's birth in Mombasa, Kenya.

After promising to reveal the document to WND, Smith then dropped
communications with a team of people offering to help him verify the
document, only fueling the belief the sale - and therefore the
alleged
document - was a scam.

WND followed Smith's ongoing saga as "colmado_naranja" as he
attempted
several times to sell the document, or photos and stories surrounding
it, on
eBay, only to have the auctions repeatedly removed by site
administrators.

WND also launched an investigation into "colmado_naranja," which led
through
several online aliases and reported collaborators, including Dawnella
Wilson, "InspectorSmith" and, eventually, Lucas Smith.

Smith, whose background includes a lengthy criminal record and a
reported
attempt to sell his kidney to a man in need of organ transplant,
nonetheless
insists that his motives are above board, even if his past looks
dubious.

"I do have a background. I've made mistakes in my life," Smith told
WND in
an e-mail. "It took a guy like me to go and get tangible proof about
Obama.
I don't mind breaking a few laws or policies here and there. I don't
mind
paying the military in foreign countries to look the other way ...
The
military [in Africa] will grant you access to anything for just a few
dollars. People are starving. So yes, it takes a guy like me to get
things
done once in a while."

An enhanced version of the Smith YouTube video has been published by
Repubx.com, permitting a more legible examination of the document.

WND has also determined that a supposed Kenyan birth certificate
previously
released by attorney Orly Taitz probably is a forgery.

WND has reported on an authentic 1961-era Kenyan birth certificate,
which
looks distinctly different from the document Smith released in the
video.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-----

---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-----

BORN IN THE USA?
Shocker! Judge orders trial on eligibility issue
Arguments planned Jan. 11 for major Obama challenge

---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-----

4:42 pm Eastern

By Jerome R. Corsi
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

Is this the footprint of baby Barack Obama?

A California judge today tentatively scheduled a trial ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> > The problem is the Kenyan has a lot of fancy lawyers.

> No he doesn't.

Lots of Muslim lawyers wearing wingtip shoes.

> > Everyone
> > concerned needs to cash out his 401K plan, remortgage his house and
> > send whatever cash he has to the plaintiff's lawyers.

> Their case is moot. Hawaii has settled it. Obama is a natural born
> citizen and in fact is the only president in US history ever to prove
> it.

> > Otherwise we'll never find out if Obama is Muslim or not.

> He isn't. He went to a Christian racist church for 20+ years,
> remember? Keep your kooktardic fantasies consistent at least, wouldja?

Supposedly in Kenya they staple the foreskin to the birth
certificate. It might still be there with proper freeze drying. That
should prove Obama is a Muslim.

Bret Cahill

Shrikeback

Sep 20, 2009, 8:31:26 PM9/20/09
> them, they are insane. Q.E.D.

You are missing some of the context of this thread.
Let me 'splain it. Bret Cahill, Chris Matthews, and
a number of other apologists for the spending spree
that is Washington D.C. these days, want to smear
the entire opposition as a bunch of Birthers. It's
actually yet another form of tinfoil, only it comes
from limosine liberals in the media, and is parroted
by the parroting parrots who parrot, such as Bret
Cahill.

Bret Cahill

Sep 20, 2009, 8:37:27 PM9/20/09

The birther movement cannot be stopped!

http://kenyanbirthcertificategenerator.com/3f0d4ca8e0c6e4e1a6a9aa8660e472fa

Bret Cahill

Bret Cahill

Sep 20, 2009, 8:40:26 PM9/20/09

http://kenyanbirthcertificategenerator.com/3f0d4ca8e0c6e4e1a6a9aa8660e472fa

Apparently they didn't have a box to check to prove his religion.

Kenya is a very backward country.

Bret Cahill

Shrikeback

Sep 20, 2009, 8:46:17 PM9/20/09
> http://kenyanbirthcertificategenerator.com/3f0d4ca8e0c6e4e1a6a9aa8660...

Okay, you work on that one for us.
Infiltrate them as if they were ACORN.
When you've got the scoop on them, go
back to the bat cave, there's loads of guano
to clean up, Boy Wonder. Meanwhile,
America will just have to prevent the
spending of the country into extinction
without you.

Bret Cahill

Sep 20, 2009, 8:56:33 PM9/20/09

Make sure the link works.

http://kenyanbirthcertificategenerator.com/3f0d4ca8e0c6e4e1a6a9aa8660e472fa

Sorry they didn't have a box to prove he's a Muslim.

Very backward country -- Kenya.

Bret Cahill

Bret Cahill

Sep 21, 2009, 10:52:08 AM9/21/09
> > > You are missing some of the context of this thread.
>
> > The birther movement cannot be stopped!
>
> >http://kenyanbirthcertificategenerator.com/3f0d4ca8e0c6e4e1a6a9aa8660...
>
> Okay, you work on that one for us.

Obama has some pretty fancy lawyers. You'll need to raise some money

to send to the plaintiff's lawyers or Obama will get off on a
technicality of the law.

Cash out your 401 K plans, remortgage your houses, sell whatever

valuables you have and send it to help search for Obama's Muslim
birth
certificate.

Bret Cahill

Van Chocstraw

Sep 21, 2009, 12:23:10 PM9/21/09
US Army Veteran wrote:
> I have been following his for over a year and it looks like more and
> more people are coming on board and more and more web sites are devoted
> to the Obama birth certificate scandal.

Same people who see space aliens and think the moon landing was a stage
play.