Does Obama have AIDS?

edi...@netpath.net

Nov 2, 2009, 6:40:56 PM11/2/09
By now, most of you have seen those photos of now-emaciated Obama that
Drudge has been running today. Obama's spin people say his recent
drastic weight loss has just been from basketball - but how many pro
basketball stars look THAT thin?
You may have seen on the Web forum LibertyPost where a retired med-
school prof wondered from the photos if Obama had relapsed back onto
crack. When I saw the photos, I wondered whether he had AIDS. Either
would account for the sudden emaciated look.
One thing's reasonably sure. Obama's not losing weight like mad
trying to get the "ultrathin" look to be a supermodel!

http://www.redstate.com/erick/2009/08/04/where-is-your-townhall/ is
the all-states, continually-updated calendar of "town halls."

http://www.Internet-Gun-Show.com - your source for hard-to-find stuff!

znuybv

Nov 2, 2009, 6:44:09 PM11/2/09
> http://www.Internet-Gun-Show.com- your source for hard-to-find stuff!

More likely lung cancer.

edi...@netpath.net

Nov 2, 2009, 6:48:36 PM11/2/09
On Nov 2, 6:44 pm, znuybv <tjwil...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> More likely lung cancer.

Not THAT degree of emaciation - let alone THAT suddenly. My late
father had liver cancer metastasized to his lung(s) - and was obese to
last day.
Bet Obama's got AIDS. Even his crackhead constituents don't look THAT
emaciated.

http://www.redstate.com/erick/2009/08/04/where-is-your-townhall/ is

the all-states, continually-updated calendar of "town halls."

http://www.Internet-Gun-Show.com - your source for hard-to-find stuff!

knews4...@yahoo.com

Nov 2, 2009, 7:20:01 PM11/2/09
On Nov 2, 3:48 pm, "edi...@netpath.net" <edi...@netpath.net> wrote:
> On Nov 2, 6:44 pm, znuybv <tjwil...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > More likely lung cancer.
>
> Not THAT degree of emaciation - let alone THAT suddenly.  My late
> father had liver cancer metastasized to his lung(s) - and was obese to
> last day.
> Bet Obama's got AIDS.  Even his crackhead constituents don't look THAT
> emaciated.

It's all in the book.
http://www.amazon.com/Barack-Obama-Larry-Sinclair-Cocaine/dp/0578013878

GLOBALIST

Nov 2, 2009, 7:31:10 PM11/2/09
Who needs National Health Care you assholes can diagnose over your TV
set.
You have a catscan machine up your ass I guess.

edi...@netpath.net

Nov 2, 2009, 8:01:58 PM11/2/09

You think Obama's lost so much weight because he's on Slim-Fast or
something?
There's a reason the African name for AIDS "slim disease."

Too_Many_Tools

Nov 2, 2009, 10:43:04 PM11/2/09
> http://www.Internet-Gun-Show.com- your source for hard-to-find stuff!

Why do you ask?

Do you think he got it from George Bush when he screwed the County
over?

TMT

Too_Many_Tools

Nov 2, 2009, 10:44:23 PM11/2/09
On Nov 2, 5:40 pm, "edi...@netpath.net" <edi...@netpath.net> wrote:
> http://www.Internet-Gun-Show.com- your source for hard-to-find stuff!

Sounds like a fat Republican is jealous of a slim Democrat.

TMT

edi...@netpath.net

Nov 2, 2009, 10:50:48 PM11/2/09
On Nov 2, 10:43 pm, Too_Many_Tools <too_many_to...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Do you think he got it from George Bush when he screwed the County
> over?

Everyone who got AIDS got it from SOMEBODY - but I'll bet Michelle
Obama is worried tonight! After all, sex with husbands or boyfriends
who are "on the down low" is major way black women in America get
AIDS.

http://www.redstate.com/erick/2009/08/04/where-is-your-townhall/ is

the all-states, continually-updated calendar of "town halls."

http://www.Internet-Gun-Show.com - your source for hard-to-find
stuff!

Lib Loo

Nov 2, 2009, 11:03:45 PM11/2/09

"Too_Many_Tools" <too_man...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Lib Loo

Nov 2, 2009, 11:06:09 PM11/2/09

"Too_Many_Tools" <too_man...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

My guess would be that he has aids. This picture shows the like source of
where he went to get aids. Note the address and the dirty needle bucket.

Lib Loo

Nov 2, 2009, 11:33:31 PM11/2/09

"Lib Loo" <heez...@crazymother.kom> wrote in message

How funny, I forgot the link to the picture, here it is:
http://drudgereport.com/flashbb.htm

Johnny Carton

Nov 2, 2009, 11:33:06 PM11/2/09

<edi...@netpath.net> wrote in message

Matt Drudge is a queer Mary.

Gray Ghost

Nov 3, 2009, 1:17:11 AM11/3/09
"Johnny Carton" <zi...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in news:kgPHm.12954$zy1.5693
@newsfe14.iad:

><edi...@netpath.net> wrote in message
>
> Matt Drudge is a queer Mary.

Aside from the fact that I was under the impression that gay was OK, is that
the most intelligent thing you could say?

Go look at the pciture, the man looks awful.

edi...@netpath.net

Nov 3, 2009, 6:29:01 AM11/3/09
On Nov 2, 11:33 pm, "Johnny Carton" <zi...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Matt Drudge is a queer Mary.

Does any of that take away from the fact that the recently-young-
looking OBAMA now suddenly looks like a grandma in her 90s (especially
in that one photo showing his flabby cheek) and suddenly has lost
*lots* of weight - all classic AIDS signs?

sr

Nov 3, 2009, 9:58:24 AM11/3/09
Nuts, I don't know about Obama and neither do you,-
Couldn't be the weight of the Country on his shoulders?

What hallucinate are you on?

Lookout

Nov 3, 2009, 10:03:41 AM11/3/09

Just more conservative lies. We're used to this shit.

edi...@netpath.net

Nov 3, 2009, 10:12:52 AM11/3/09
On Nov 3, 10:03 am, Lookout <mrLook...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 2 Nov 2009 22:33:31 -0600, "Lib Loo"
> >How funny, I forgot the link to the picture, here it is:
> >http://drudgereport.com/flashbb.htm
>
> Just more conservative lies. We're used to this shit.

Remember ANY prior president who went from looking like a young-
looking 47 he was to about, say, twice that age and emaciated within
one year?
Obama's aides say his emaciation is due to lots of basketball; do you
remember ANY pro basketball star looking like Obama does now -
emaciated and "normal" for a grandma in her 90s?
Bet all the antiretroviral drugs at Walter Reed and Bethesda can't
keep Obama from dying of, guess what, within a year.

http://www.redstate.com/erick/2009/08/04/where-is-your-townhall/ is

the all-states, continually-updated calendar of "town halls."

http://www.Internet-Gun-Show.com - your source for hard-to-find stuff!

freeisbest

Nov 3, 2009, 10:17:35 AM11/3/09
On Nov 2, 6:40 pm, "edi...@netpath.net" <edi...@netpath.net> wrote:
-snip-
> http://www.Internet-Gun-Show.com- your source for hard-to-find stuff!
Wouldn't be here except for that, would you? Get much business?

sr

Nov 3, 2009, 10:37:57 AM11/3/09

"Too_Many_Tools" <too_man...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

You mean like Sheila Jackson , 18th dist. , D TX?

edi...@netpath.net

Nov 3, 2009, 10:54:20 AM11/3/09
On Nov 3, 10:17 am, freeisbest <demeter547op...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Nov 2, 6:40 pm, "edi...@netpath.net" <edi...@netpath.net> wrote:
> -snip->http://www.Internet-Gun-Show.com-your source for hard-to-find stuff!
>
>     Wouldn't be here except for that, would you?  Get much business?

See yesterday's Washington Post report about ammo sales being up 50%
in months since Obama became president? He's been the industry's
dream salesman! Obama's sold more thousand-round cases of 5.56mm
(used by AR-15), 7.62x39mm (used by AK-47 and SKS), .308, and .22 LR
ammo than Wayne LaPierre and Charleton Heston ever could have!

http://www.redstate.com/erick/2009/08/04/where-is-your-townhall/ is
the all-states, continually-updated calendar of "town halls."

http://www.Internet-Gun-Show.com - your source for hard-to-find
stuff!

Gray Ghost

Nov 3, 2009, 11:14:41 AM11/3/09
"sr" <sol...@uninets.net> wrote in news:eac36$4af04523$ccb58417$6874
@ispn.net:

> Nuts, I don't know about Obama and neither do you,-
> Couldn't be the weight of the Country on his shoulders?

'Cuz it usually doesn't age them that fast. BC didn't age that fast, neither
did GW.

> What hallucinate are you on?

The Democrat Platform.

edi...@netpath.net

Nov 3, 2009, 1:05:46 PM11/3/09
On Nov 3, 11:14 am, grey_ghost471-newsgro...@yahoo.com (Gray Ghost)
wrote:
> "sr" <solo...@uninets.net> wrote in news:eac36$4af04523$ccb58417$6874

> @ispn.net:
> > Nuts, I don't know about Obama and neither do you,-
> >  Couldn't be the weight of the Country on his shoulders?
>
> 'Cuz it usually doesn't age them that fast. BC didn't age that fast, neither
> did GW.

Reagan was 30 years older as president - but looked MUCH younger than
Obama now does, didn't look emaciated like Obama now either.
Obama now - in his late 40s - looks about like my late mother did when
she died at 84. Typical weight loss - for the very-old. That is,
Obama looks "normal" - for a person 40 years older. See if you can
guess why a 40-something guy suddenly looks that way. Only two
typical reasons are AIDS or dope.

Too_Many_Tools

Nov 3, 2009, 1:20:42 PM11/3/09
> http://www.Internet-Gun-Show.com- your source for hard-to-find
> stuff!

Everyone who got AIDS got it from SOMEBODY - but I'll bet Editor is
worried tonight.

After all, sex with husbands or boyfriends who are "on the down low"

is major way Republicans in America get AIDS.

Has anyone see Larry Craig lately?

TMT

Too_Many_Tools

Nov 3, 2009, 1:22:29 PM11/3/09
On Nov 3, 9:54 am, "edi...@netpath.net" <edi...@netpath.net> wrote:
> On Nov 3, 10:17 am, freeisbest <demeter547op...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > On Nov 2, 6:40 pm, "edi...@netpath.net" <edi...@netpath.net> wrote:
> > -snip->http://www.Internet-Gun-Show.com-yoursource for hard-to-find stuff!

> >     Wouldn't be here except for that, would you?  Get much business?
>
> See yesterday's Washington Post report about ammo sales being up 50%
> in months since Obama became president?  He's been the industry's
> dream salesman!  Obama's sold more thousand-round cases of 5.56mm
> (used by AR-15), 7.62x39mm (used by AK-47 and SKS), .308, and .22 LR
> ammo than Wayne LaPierre and Charleton Heston ever could have!
>
> http://www.redstate.com/erick/2009/08/04/where-is-your-townhall/is
> the all-states, continually-updated calendar of "town halls."
>
> http://www.Internet-Gun-Show.com- your source for hard-to-find
> stuff!

So you are saying that the NRA and ammo manufacturers voted for Obama
to help gun sales?

Sounds unpatriotic to me,

TMT

Too_Many_Tools

Nov 3, 2009, 1:24:02 PM11/3/09
> http://www.Internet-Gun-Show.com- your source for hard-to-find stuff!

LOL...reading your posts indicates to me that you are getting really
desparate.

Are you considering suicide yet?

TMT

Lib Loo

Nov 3, 2009, 7:33:27 PM11/3/09

> On Nov 3, 11:14 am, grey_ghost471-newsgro...@yahoo.com (Gray Ghost)
> wrote:
>> "sr" <solo...@uninets.net> wrote in news:eac36$4af04523$ccb58417$6874
>> @ispn.net:
>> > Nuts, I don't know about Obama and neither do you,-
>> > Couldn't be the weight of the Country on his shoulders?
>>
>> 'Cuz it usually doesn't age them that fast. BC didn't age that fast,
>> neither
>> did GW.
>
> Reagan was 30 years older as president - but looked MUCH younger than
> Obama now does, didn't look emaciated like Obama now either.
> Obama now - in his late 40s - looks about like my late mother did when
> she died at 84. Typical weight loss - for the very-old. That is,
> Obama looks "normal" - for a person 40 years older. See if you can
> guess why a 40-something guy suddenly looks that way. Only two
> typical reasons are AIDS or dope.

That's not exactly true. It could be a combination of both AIDS and dope.

edi...@netpath.net

Nov 4, 2009, 2:25:09 AM11/4/09
On Nov 3, 1:22 pm, Too_Many_Tools <too_many_to...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Nov 3, 9:54 am, "edi...@netpath.net" <edi...@netpath.net> wrote:
> > See yesterday's Washington Post report about ammo sales being up 50%
> > in months since Obama became president?  He's been the industry's
> > dream salesman!  Obama's sold more thousand-round cases of 5.56mm
> > (used by AR-15), 7.62x39mm (used by AK-47 and SKS), .308, and .22 LR
> > ammo than Wayne LaPierre and Charleton Heston ever could have!
>
> So you are saying that the NRA and ammo manufacturers voted for Obama
> to help gun sales?

Effect doesn't mean intent. One effect Obama's liberal core urban
Blue Nation backers sure never intended was to massively increase gun
ownership throughout Red Nation into near-universality - let alone to
sell so many guns and so much ammo that it would be an irreversible
fait accompli that liberal politicians never could reverse in the
future. His backers evidently weren't chess players - as they didn't
think many steps ahead at all.
Now, an irreversible fait accompli of virtually-universal semiauto
tactical rifle ownership throughout Red Nation - the source of the
CONTINUOUS delivery of food and fuel core urban Blue Nation is
unsustainable without - has been accomplished. Liberals belatedly now
know that - at best for them - banning guns or any type of gun would
just result in near-universal Rosa Parks-style civil disobedience
throughout the vast contiguous area they depend on for food and fuel
to avoid starving in the dark as they freeze, and that any effort to
end that civil disobedience by force would result in core urban Blue
Nation starving as it froze in the dark.
Guess who REALLY won the 2008 elections.

http://www.redstate.com/erick/2009/08/04/where-is-your-townhall/ is

the all-states, continually-updated calendar of "town halls."

http://www.Internet-Gun-Show.com - your source for hard-to-find stuff!

Too_Many_Tools

Nov 4, 2009, 2:53:45 AM11/4/09
On Nov 3, 8:23 pm, Observer <noone@nowhere> wrote:
> On Tue, 3 Nov 2009 10:22:29 -0800 (PST), Too_Many_Tools

> <too_many_to...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> >> See yesterday's Washington Post report about ammo sales being up 50%
> >> in months since Obama became president?  He's been the industry's
> >> dream salesman!  Obama's sold more thousand-round cases of 5.56mm
> >> (used by AR-15), 7.62x39mm (used by AK-47 and SKS), .308, and .22 LR
> >> ammo than Wayne LaPierre and Charleton Heston ever could have!
>
> >>http://www.redstate.com/erick/2009/08/04/where-is-your-townhall/is
> >> the all-states, continually-updated calendar of "town halls."
>
> >>http://www.Internet-Gun-Show.com-your source for hard-to-find

> >> stuff!
>
> >So you are saying that the NRA and ammo manufacturers voted for Obama
> >to help gun sales?
>
> >Sounds unpatriotic to me,
>
> Agreed.  Voting for Obama is unpatriotic.
>
> Don't get me started on McStain.
>
> >TMT
>
> __
>
> The last official act of any government is the looting of the nation.- Hide quoted text -

So you agree that the gun/ammo manufacturers and the NRA voted Obama
in to help their causes?

Sounds unpatriotic...almost treasonous.

TMT

edi...@netpath.net

Nov 4, 2009, 3:19:21 AM11/4/09
On Nov 4, 2:53 am, Too_Many_Tools <too_many_to...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> So you agree that the gun/ammo manufacturers and the NRA voted Obama
> in to help their causes?

You're confusing effect with cause. The reality is that Obama's
election - while opposed by gun and ammo makers and NRA members - sold
guns and ammo in droves. It was a great effect for gun makers, ammo
makers, and gun owners - if not one we'd planned or wanted.

http://www.redstate.com/erick/2009/08/04/where-is-your-townhall/ is

the all-states, continually-updated calendar of "town halls."

http://www.Internet-Gun-Show.com - your source for hard-to-find stuff!

Iarnrod

Nov 4, 2009, 9:31:12 AM11/4/09
On Nov 3, 8:54 am, "edi...@netpath.net" <edi...@netpath.net> wrote:
> On Nov 3, 10:17 am, freeisbest <demeter547op...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > On Nov 2, 6:40 pm, "edi...@netpath.net" <edi...@netpath.net> wrote:
> > -snip->http://www.Internet-Gun-Show.com-yoursource for hard-to-find stuff!

> >     Wouldn't be here except for that, would you?  Get much business?
>
> See yesterday's Washington Post report about ammo sales being up 50%
> in months since Obama became president?  He's been the industry's
> dream salesman!  Obama's sold more thousand-round cases of 5.56mm
> (used by AR-15), 7.62x39mm (used by AK-47 and SKS), .308, and .22 LR
> ammo than Wayne LaPierre and Charleton Heston ever could have!

And you'll be using it to shoot your wives and kids no doubt, loser.

edi...@netpath.net

Nov 4, 2009, 9:50:39 AM11/4/09
On Nov 4, 9:31 am, Iarnrod <iarn...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > See yesterday's Washington Post report about ammo sales being up 50%
> > in months since Obama became president?  He's been the industry's
> > dream salesman!  Obama's sold more thousand-round cases of 5.56mm
> > (used by AR-15), 7.62x39mm (used by AK-47 and SKS), .308, and .22 LR
> > ammo than Wayne LaPierre and Charleton Heston ever could have!
>
> And you'll be using it to shoot your wives and kids no doubt, loser.

Bullshit. "Normal" people - as in without prior criminal records,
middle-class whites as in the overwhelming majority - just aren't
committing many murders, and federal statistics show it. After all,
how else do those federal (in)Justice Dept. statistics find black
Americans commit murder at EIGHT times the rate the 3/4 of Americans
who are white do - and die of murder at FIVE times the rate the 3/4 of
Americans who are white do?
Murder in America really mainly is blacks killing blacks according to
federal statistics - and it's time to say that.

Gray Ghost

Nov 4, 2009, 10:09:38 AM11/4/09
Iarnrod <iar...@yahoo.com> wrote in

Speaking of losers, you see the New Jersey and Virginia election results yet.

Iarnrod

Nov 4, 2009, 10:58:49 AM11/4/09
On Nov 4, 7:50 am, "edi...@netpath.net" <edi...@netpath.net> wrote:
> On Nov 4, 9:31 am, Iarnrod <iarn...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > See yesterday's Washington Post report about ammo sales being up 50%
> > > in months since Obama became president?  He's been the industry's
> > > dream salesman!  Obama's sold more thousand-round cases of 5.56mm
> > > (used by AR-15), 7.62x39mm (used by AK-47 and SKS), .308, and .22 LR
> > > ammo than Wayne LaPierre and Charleton Heston ever could have!
>
> > And you'll be using it to shoot your wives and kids no doubt, loser.
>
> Bullshit.

Nah, you fit the profile of a wingnut loser who goes on an end-of-life
spree. Just hopin' you keep it confined to your trailer park.

> "Normal" people - as in without prior criminal records,
> middle-class whites as in the overwhelming majority - just aren't
> committing many murders, and federal statistics show it.  After all,
> how else do those federal (in)Justice Dept. statistics find black
> Americans commit murder at EIGHT times the rate the 3/4 of Americans
> who are white do - and die of murder at FIVE times the rate the 3/4 of
> Americans who are white do?
> Murder in America really mainly is blacks killing blacks according to
> federal statistics - and it's time to say that.

Of course it is, racist goober.

Now let's see your list of mass killers and let's see how many are
black and how many are white, Goob.

You won't even check, will ya, dope!

Iarnrod

Nov 4, 2009, 11:01:07 AM11/4/09
On Nov 4, 8:09 am, grey_ghost471-newsgro...@yahoo.com (Gray Ghost)
wrote:

> Iarnrod <iarn...@yahoo.com> wrote innews:91a49a99-a77e-446f...@x25g2000prf.googlegroups.com:

> >> See yesterday's Washington Post report about ammo sales being up 50%
> >> in months since Obama became president?  He's been the industry's
> >> dream salesman!  Obama's sold more thousand-round cases of 5.56mm
> >> (used by AR-15), 7.62x39mm (used by AK-47 and SKS), .308, and .22 LR
> >> ammo than Wayne LaPierre and Charleton Heston ever could have!
>
> > And you'll be using it to shoot your wives and kids no doubt, loser.
>
> Speaking of losers, you see the New Jersey and Virginia election results yet.

Those non-federal elections that had nothing to do with Obama
policies? As opposed to good thinking Americans DUMPING the
conservaloons' attempt to install in the *federal* House of
Representatives yet another freakin' idiot with the policies that
nearly destroyed this nation by electing their first Democrat since
the Civil War? Yeah, why?

America has seen your kind for eight years and said "Fuck no, never
again."

Too_Many_Tools

Nov 4, 2009, 11:25:44 AM11/4/09
> That's not exactly true. It could be a combination of both AIDS and dope.- Hide quoted text -

Sounds like you speak from personal experience.

It would explain the content of your postings.

Perhaps the dying off of Republicans due to AIDS and dope is the The
Great Cull that is spoken of.

TMT

edi...@netpath.net

Nov 4, 2009, 11:36:51 AM11/4/09
On Nov 4, 11:25 am, Too_Many_Tools <too_many_to...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Perhaps the dying off of Republicans due to AIDS and dope is the The
> Great Cull that is spoken of.

The federal Centers for Disease Control says that MOST of the new AIDS
cases in America now are among blacks - though blacks are only 1/8 of
Americans. In other words, the Democrat Party's core is killing
itself off through "down low" bisexuality and needle-dope abuse!

Lookout

Nov 4, 2009, 3:40:47 PM11/4/09

Which has nothing to do with national politics.
Did you see what happened in the 23rd Congressional district?

edi...@netpath.net

Nov 4, 2009, 7:49:54 PM11/4/09
On Nov 4, 3:40 pm, Lookout <mrLook...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Did you see what happened in the 23rd Congressional district?-

Yes - the Republican Party was purged of one RINO officeholder,
temporarily replaced by a Democrat. Next year, that Democrat runs in
a safe Republican district - and probably gets replaced by a *real*
Republican.

Lib Loo

Nov 4, 2009, 9:06:27 PM11/4/09

"Iarnrod" <iar...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Just checked the news and found this, hope it helps.
http://www.woio.com/global/story.asp?s=11433632

Lib Loo

Nov 4, 2009, 9:21:32 PM11/4/09

"Lookout" <mrLo...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Yep. Some virtually unknown accountant runs under a third party banner and
gets 45% of the vote. I think the reason he didn't get elected was the third
party thing. He should run next year as a Republican when the seat is up for
grabs again. He'll win handily.

Lookout

Nov 4, 2009, 10:15:31 PM11/4/09

Lush Dimwit is blaming Newt Gingrich for losing the district. Do you
agree?
If so..is it just as much Palin's fault?

Iarnrod

Nov 5, 2009, 12:43:29 AM11/5/09
On Nov 4, 7:06 pm, "Lib Loo" <heezb...@crazymother.kom> wrote:
> "Iarnrod" <iarn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Nope, no help because it's only one. Where's the list?

Lib Loo

Nov 5, 2009, 1:14:33 AM11/5/09

"Lookout" <mrLo...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

No, I don't blame Newt or Palin. 23 will belong to a Republican in 2010.

Lookout

Nov 5, 2009, 7:37:25 AM11/5/09
On Thu, 5 Nov 2009 00:14:33 -0600, "Lib Loo"
<heez...@crazymother.kom> wrote:

It's SUPPOSED to belong to a republican. The district was drawn up by
the republicans to include only republican voting cities. That's how
any district that has been redrawn is created. Down here in the south
the are drawn up to create black and white districts to assure blacks
representation.

Bama Brian

Nov 5, 2009, 8:03:14 AM11/5/09

Just FYI, here's a list of some 65 black mass murderers and serial
killers. Statistically, you'll find that the ratio of white/black
serial killers is roughly 80/20. Both races have psychopaths.

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T4HNH3B4TSGFJ0475

--
Cheers,
Bama Brian

RD (The Sandman)

Nov 5, 2009, 7:02:32 PM11/5/09
Iarnrod <iar...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:d3eee20a-396f-4540-b013-
516a2a...@g1g2000pra.googlegroups.com:

Most homicides in the US are from the result of mass killings.

[And] You won't even check, will ya, dope!

--
Sleep well tonight,

RD (The Sandman)

Let's see if I have this healthcare thingy right. Congress is to pass
a plan written by a committee whose head has said he doesn't understand
it, passed by a Congress that hasn't read it, signed by a president who
hasn't read it, with funding administered by a Treasury chief who didn't
pay his taxes because he didn't understand TurboTax, overseen by an obese
Surgeon General and financed by a country that's nearly broke.
What could possibly go wrong?

RD (The Sandman)

Nov 5, 2009, 7:04:11 PM11/5/09
Iarnrod <iar...@yahoo.com> wrote in

When someone states that most homicides are committed by blacks, what in
hell motivates you to only look at mass killings? Are you afraid to look
at the racial makeup of your common everyday murder?

RD (The Sandman)

Nov 5, 2009, 7:05:40 PM11/5/09
Bama Brian <claypo...@gmail.com> wrote in

Great cite but serial killers and mass murderers have absolutely nothing
to do with the original statement that most murders are blacks killing
blacks. Larnrod simply tried a subject change.

Gunner Asch

Nov 7, 2009, 3:28:31 AM11/7/09
On Wed, 4 Nov 2009 20:06:27 -0600, "Lib Loo" <heez...@crazymother.kom>
wrote:

And of course we cant forget the actual US Government figures can we?

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/race.htm

After all..the Government has a black leader..so it cant be racist.

Gunner

"IMHO, some people here give Jeff far more attention than he deserves,
but obviously craves. The most appropriate response, and perhaps the
cruelest, IMO, is to simply killfile and ignore him. An alternative, if
you must, would be to post the same standard reply to his every post,
listing the manifold reasons why he ought to be ignored. Just my $0.02
worth."

Gunner Asch

Nov 7, 2009, 3:29:51 AM11/7/09
On Thu, 05 Nov 2009 18:02:32 -0600, "RD (The Sandman)"
<rdsandman(spamlock)@comcast.net> wrote:

>> Now let's see your list of mass killers and let's see how many are
>> black and how many are white, Goob.
>
>Most homicides in the US are from the result of mass killings.

Actually..not true in the slightest

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/homtrnd.htm#contents

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

pyjamarama

Nov 7, 2009, 11:04:50 AM11/7/09
On Nov 7, 6:01 am, smor...@board.com wrote:
> On Sat, 07 Nov 2009 00:29:51 -0800, Gunner Asch

> <gun...@NOSPAMlightspeed.net> wrote:
> >Actually..not true in the slightest

Gary gets in threat mode again, thusly:

> Funny you're afraid to walk down the streets where they
> practice what you believe in---freedom to have guns.

Gonna "put a bullet between his eyes", fuckwit?

Hmmm?

Fucking pathetic.

GARY ROSELLES (aka "liberal@idiot...") left-wing sociopath and author
of the following “views” on race, homosexuality, death-threats and,
lest we forget, killing govt. officials and teenage girls:

"She (Katherine Harris) should be at least shot" -- Gary Roselles

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.current-events.clinton.whitewater/msg/9448fa9e79d03c83?dmode=source

"I call Kathering[sic] Harris a nazi/fascist right wing ideologue
whore.
What did we do to German nazis right wing whores?" -- Gary
Roselles

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.clinton/msg/9431827dde9eb727?dmode=source

“May a real american someday have the honor of putting a bullet
between her eyes." -- Gary Roselles on B. Robertson's teenage
daughter.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.bush/msg/346a12114c9884ee?hl=en&dmode=source

What the fuck would a dumb cocksucker like (Distinguished African-
American Scholar, Thomas) Sowell, who sits out at Stanford, never
having
worked a day in his Uncle Tom life, know anything?" -- Gary
Roselles

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/msg/652f875e53203e8e?hl=en&

"Both are traitors to their race" -- Race Purist Gary Roselles on the
importance
of Race Loyalty

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/msg/90646e9b4da37793

"You actually think that placing blackskinned, white thinking people
is going to gain anything with real minorities?" -- Gary Roselles,
Racist

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.current-events.clinton.whitewater/msg/1b116fa0999182fb
(see header)

"Them brown niggers need to be taken out" -- Gary Roselles, Racist

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.republicans/msg/421a0f9263435ca4

"He (African-American scholar Thomas Sowell) goes against his own
kind." Race loyalist Gary Roselles, insisting once again that “them
blacks” should "stick
to their own kind"

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.society.liberalism/msg/17fcf97abe2e4ee2?dmode=source

"His appointment will bridge nothing. It's apparant he's being an
uncle tom to appease voters." -- White trash, racist asshole Gary
Roselles
slurs African-American Hero General Colin Powell

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.current-events.clinton.whitewater/msg/3bdf04c3586323ed?dmode=source
(see header

"Group Negro Poster Pyjamarma admits to being a coconut headed coon"
-- Gary Roselles, pathetic racist

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/msg/d9ccfefc35328516?dmode=source

"Say "yes Massa", Uncle Tom." – Vile racist Gary Roselles pathetically
mocks and
slurs prominent African-American man-of-the-cloth Jesse Lee
Peterson

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.current-events.clinton.whitewater/msg/ecc4d1339f7a1c79?hl=en&dmode=source

"How does a pampered, Stanford based, Scaife funded, Uncle Tom make
judgements on "the bottom", McFly?" -- Another day, another racial
slur on an educated, successful, independent black man from Gary
Roselles

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.current-events.clinton.whitewater/msg/67c195d05ad55e39?hl=en&dmode=source

"I consider hating RIGHT WING nazi/fascist fucks like you a God
inspired emotion."

"Hating RIGHT WINGERS is doing God's work, Dumbapropyl" -- Pure,
venomous hate-speech from "god-inspired" whackjob Gary Roselles

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.clinton/msg/9431827dde9eb727?dmode=source

Yeah, there's a real fucking credible authority----Hitchens a faggot
socialist." -- Gary Roselles, “f”-bomb droppin’ rabid homophobe

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.society.conservatism/msg/d2ab5e412f7ed8e7?dmode=source

"You're like that kid that has just been told that's not a hot-dog
he's sucking on" -- Gary Roselles, Pedophile, admits forcing oral
copulation on a child

http://groups.google.com/group/seattle.politics/msg/fcf8198215ac03f2?as_ums­

RD (The Sandman)

Nov 7, 2009, 1:43:07 PM11/7/09
Gunner Asch <gun...@NOSPAMlightspeed.net> wrote in

> On Thu, 05 Nov 2009 18:02:32 -0600, "RD (The Sandman)"
> <rdsandman(spamlock)@comcast.net> wrote:
>

>>> Now let's see your list of mass killers and let's see how many are
>>> black and how many are white, Goob.
>>
>>Most homicides in the US are from the result of mass killings.
>

> Actually..not true in the slightest
>
> http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/homtrnd.htm#contents

I don't know where the "n't" went off the word "are". I agree with you.
It was a response to another poster who was trying to make a claim about
black on black homicides versus white on white.

RD (The Sandman)

Nov 7, 2009, 1:43:28 PM11/7/09
smo...@board.com wrote in news:favaf51e35st59u5v...@4ax.com:

> On Sat, 07 Nov 2009 00:29:51 -0800, Gunner Asch
> <gun...@NOSPAMlightspeed.net> wrote:
>

>>Actually..not true in the slightest
>

> Funny you're afraid to walk down the streets where they
> practice what you believe in---freedom to have guns.

Not at all.....I do it everyday.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Lookout

Nov 7, 2009, 4:39:58 PM11/7/09
On Sat, 07 Nov 2009 12:43:07 -0600, "RD (The Sandman)"
<rdsandman(spamlock)@comcast.net> wrote:

>Gunner Asch <gun...@NOSPAMlightspeed.net> wrote in

>>>Most homicides in the US are from the result of mass killings.
>>

>> Actually..not true in the slightest
>>
>> http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/homtrnd.htm#contents
>
>I don't know where the "n't" went off the word "are". I agree with you.
>It was a response to another poster who was trying to make a claim about
>black on black homicides versus white on white.

Gunner proved wrong again. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Lookout

Nov 7, 2009, 4:41:11 PM11/7/09
On Sat, 07 Nov 2009 12:43:28 -0600, "RD (The Sandman)"
<rdsandman(spamlock)@comcast.net> wrote:

>smo...@board.com wrote in news:favaf51e35st59u5v...@4ax.com:
>
>> On Sat, 07 Nov 2009 00:29:51 -0800, Gunner Asch
>> <gun...@NOSPAMlightspeed.net> wrote:
>>
>>>Actually..not true in the slightest
>>
>> Funny you're afraid to walk down the streets where they
>> practice what you believe in---freedom to have guns.
>>

>Not at all.....I do it everyday.

Why would they think we are? THEY are the ones afraid of their own
shadows.

Prescott Niles

Nov 7, 2009, 6:14:05 PM11/7/09
smo...@board.com wrote:

> On Sat, 07 Nov 2009 12:43:28 -0600, "RD (The Sandman)"
> <rdsandman(spamlock)@comcast.net> wrote:
>

>>>Funny you're afraid to walk down the streets where they
>>>practice what you believe in---freedom to have guns.
>>>

>>Not at all.....I do it everyday.
>

> We know
>
> The funny walk you have is due the butt sticking out
> your ass.

You look at men's butts? Ewwwww!

tankfixer

Nov 7, 2009, 6:15:23 PM11/7/09
In article <j9vaf59hp3pu36v0c...@4ax.com>,
smo...@board.com says...

> On Sat, 07 Nov 2009 00:28:31 -0800, Gunner Asch
> <gun...@NOSPAMlightspeed.net> wrote:
>
> >After all..the Government has a black leader..so it cant be racist.
>
> YOUR president is black

He is ?
Odd, he's lighter than me and I'm not...

> That bother you?

Lib Loo

Nov 7, 2009, 7:20:01 PM11/7/09

"Lookout" <mrLo...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

where?

Jack Pine Savage

Nov 7, 2009, 7:42:30 PM11/7/09

<smo...@board.com> wrote in message

> On Sat, 07 Nov 2009 00:28:31 -0800, Gunner Asch
> <gun...@NOSPAMlightspeed.net> wrote:
>
>>After all..the Government has a black leader..so it cant be racist.
>
> YOUR president is black

You misspelled mulatto.

> That bother you?

Lib Loo

Nov 7, 2009, 7:47:06 PM11/7/09

"Jack Pine Savage" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message

You misspelled Kenyan.

>> That bother you?

Lookout

Nov 8, 2009, 2:06:06 AM11/8/09
On Sat, 07 Nov 2009 14:31:49 -0700, smo...@board.com wrote:

>On Sat, 07 Nov 2009 12:43:28 -0600, "RD (The Sandman)"
><rdsandman(spamlock)@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>>> Funny you're afraid to walk down the streets where they
>>> practice what you believe in---freedom to have guns.
>>>

>>Not at all.....I do it everyday.
>

>We know
>
>The funny walk you have is due the butt sticking out
>your ass.

huh?

sr

Nov 8, 2009, 12:05:58 PM11/8/09

"RD (The Sandman)" <rdsandman(spamlock)@comcast.net> wrote in message
===This post is so tongue in cheek that I would like to use this on my
facebook page?

freeisbest

Nov 8, 2009, 12:12:14 PM11/8/09
On Nov 8, 12:05 pm, "sr" <solo...@uninets.net> wrote:
-snip-

> ===This post is so tongue in cheek that I would like to use this on
my
> facebook page?
That's nice, dear. Go play, now, and remember, don't fight with
the other kids.

RD (The Sandman)

Nov 8, 2009, 1:22:57 PM11/8/09
smo...@board.com wrote in news:8ppbf5db9e9je4lbbpo4s1mqlebmab1rkt@
4ax.com:

> On Sat, 07 Nov 2009 12:43:28 -0600, "RD (The Sandman)"
> <rdsandman(spamlock)@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>>> Funny you're afraid to walk down the streets where they
>>> practice what you believe in---freedom to have guns.
>>>

>>Not at all.....I do it everyday.
>

> We know
>
> The funny walk you have is due the butt sticking out
> your ass.

At least there is something there other than your tongue.

RD (The Sandman)

Nov 8, 2009, 2:23:51 PM11/8/09
"sr" <sol...@uninets.net> wrote in

If you mean the "tagline" in the signature, it is a paraphrase of an
Email sent to Huckabee. I simply wrote down what I remembered of it.
Help yourself, I don't have the name of who wrote it.

edi...@netpath.net

Nov 11, 2009, 1:19:55 PM11/11/09
On Nov 7, 11:04 am, pyjamarama <pyjamaram...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "He (African-American scholar Thomas Sowell) goes against his own
> kind." Race loyalist Gary Roselles, insisting once again that “them
> blacks” should "stick to their own kind"

We'll now see what Obama's real loyalties are. (Black) prof at his
alma mater Columbia just got arrested for punching out a white female
university employee in a near-Columbia bar - giving her a black eye.
It's in yesterday's New York Post. Let's see who Obama speaks out
for.

http://www.redstate.com/erick/2009/08/04/where-is-your-townhall/ is
the all-states, continually-updated calendar of "town halls."

http://www.Internet-Gun-Show.com - your source for hard-to-find stuff!

freeisbest

Nov 11, 2009, 1:35:50 PM11/11/09
On Nov 11, 1:19 pm, "edi...@netpath.net" <edi...@netpath.net> wrote:
-snip-
> http://www.Internet-Gun-Show.com- your source for hard-to-find stuff!

lab~rat >:-)

Nov 11, 2009, 1:42:24 PM11/11/09
On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 10:19:55 -0800 (PST), "edi...@netpath.net"
<edi...@netpath.net> puked:

>On Nov 7, 11:04ÔøΩam, pyjamarama <pyjamaram...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> "He (African-American scholar Thomas Sowell) goes against his own

>> kind." Race loyalist Gary Roselles, insisting once again that ÔøΩthem
>> blacksÔøΩ should "stick to their own kind"

>We'll now see what Obama's real loyalties are. (Black) prof at his
>alma mater Columbia just got arrested for punching out a white female
>university employee in a near-Columbia bar - giving her a black eye.
>It's in yesterday's New York Post. Let's see who Obama speaks out
>for.

You know he'll be more careful this time. Of course you know what ran
through his mind first...
--
lab~rat >:-)
Do you want polite or do you want sincere?

Dan

Nov 11, 2009, 4:23:22 PM11/11/09
More importantly, does Rush Limbaugh have AIDS?

Dan

Berry Oakley

Nov 11, 2009, 4:35:41 PM11/11/09
Dan wrote:

> More importantly, does Rush Limbaugh have AIDS?

Why would you want to know?
Are you into that chubby little guy?

Message has been deleted

sr

Nov 11, 2009, 6:37:57 PM11/11/09

On Nov 7, 11:04 am, pyjamarama <pyjamaram...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "He (African-American scholar Thomas Sowell) goes against his own
> kind." Race loyalist Gary Roselles, insisting once again that �them
> blacks� should "stick to their own kind"

Mr Sowell is with his own kind. Decent individuals, with independent
thoughts

We'll now see what Obama's real loyalties are. (Black) prof at his
alma mater Columbia just got arrested for punching out a white female
university employee in a near-Columbia bar - giving her a black eye.
It's in yesterday's New York Post. Let's see who Obama speaks out
for.

===
Heard about this over the airwaves, didn't hear all of the story, however.
They said the workers in the Kitchen heard the impact of the blow. I didn't
know he hit a woman! Is this HATE SPEECH?
Will he slide because he is a minority?
=========Will Obama have them over for a Beer? these are the questions .
====

sr

Nov 11, 2009, 6:39:30 PM11/11/09
Do lefties think deep thoughts? Are lefties Parrots? Are Lefties in a
Cult? These are the Questions:
"freeisbest" <demeter...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

edi...@netpath.net

Nov 11, 2009, 11:20:53 PM11/11/09
On Nov 11, 4:23 pm, Dan <dnada...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> More importantly, does Rush Limbaugh have AIDS?

Who cares? Limbaugh's NOT president - and isn't Commander-In-Chief.
If your kid gets sent to Iraq, it won't be because Limbaugh sent him -
and thus it doesn't matter what the mental effects of any disease on
Limbaugh's brain is. But it does matter whether Obama has such a
disease.

Curly Surmudgeon

Nov 11, 2009, 11:29:52 PM11/11/09
On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 20:20:53 -0800, "edi...@netpath.net"
<edi...@netpath.net> wrote:

> But it does matter whether Obama has such a disease.

Why?

--
Regards, Curly
2012 Run, Sarah, Run! 2012

Benj

Nov 12, 2009, 4:00:51 AM11/12/09
On Nov 3, 10:12 am, "edi...@netpath.net" <edi...@netpath.net> wrote:

> Remember ANY prior president who went from looking like a young-
> looking 47 he was to about, say, twice that age and emaciated within
> one year?

Yes I DO. And the answer is MOST of them! Cripes he sure doesn't look
THAT bad, fer crying out loud. Lessee, no stress in office I'm sure.
Just went through major economic crises trying to save the country
from collapse and make sure Dems don't get blame for any of it. It's a
wonder his hair isn't white.

> Obama's aides say his emaciation is due to lots of basketball; do you
> remember ANY pro basketball star looking like Obama does now -
> emaciated and "normal" for a grandma in her 90s?
> Bet all the antiretroviral drugs at Walter Reed and Bethesda can't
> keep Obama from dying of, guess what, within a year.

Yeah I do remember a certain basketball star but we won't go into that
one! The bottom line is you think you know it all but nobody here has
a clue. Hey, bozos, Obama is the CHOICE of the power elite. Do you
think that the man-made genocidal disease AIDS would ever have been
released upon people had not the geniuses at Ft. Detrick already had
created the cure and the vaccine? There is ZERO, repeat ZERO, chance
of Obama dying from AIDS, unless he crosses those in power. Then his
chances of survival will be zero. When are you kids gonna learn how
REAL politics works?

lute...@gmail.com

Oct 13, 2015, 8:27:49 AM10/13/15
I am wondering the same thing....
1. The UN has admitted there is someone in their interest that is suffering HIV. I understood it as though someone in the UN committee is infected. However, The UN addresses Obama as "Your excellency" which only shows they are in his favor, Obama sailing in the pity trip of the UN. If he is HIV positive. He has nothing to lose.
2. He did spend a lot of money to seal his medical records. Presidents don't do that.
3. He is Gay, and he has dabbled in many Drugs in his past. B. Obama is a bad Joke on the American People. Before he dies of Aides he will be shot or a plane will go down or something will happen to him, Cancer will be another escape on the truth.
4. The Pharmaceutical company that has the latest HIV medicine raised their cure all pill to $500.00 from once $13.00... with hopes they can get more research accomplished....
5. Massive weight loss... He is the only president they do not show running/jogging on the white house lawn....
6. When he disappears for a long period of time on the golfing range, is he really golfing or getting blood transfusions? Shit! Even ISIS knew when he was out of contact, non responsive. It took Obama three weeks to get back to ISIS.
7. He will legalize abortions, sex change operations, allows babies tissues being sold for research and study, but he never talks about HIV / Aides.

I can't say he is infected with it, But it sure does sums up like he has the Funk of death.