A Special Prosecutor for Criminal Leaks

Michael Ejercito

May 24, 2017, 1:20:03 PM5/24/17
https://lewrockwell.com/2017/05/patrick-j-buchanan/need-special-prosecutor/

A Special Prosecutor for Criminal Leaks
By Patrick J. Buchanan
May 24, 2017

Who is the real threat to the national security?

Is it President Trump who shared with Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov the
intelligence that ISIS was developing laptop bombs to put aboard airliners?

Or is it The Washington Post that ferreted out and published this code-word
intelligence, and splashed the details on its front page, alerting the
world, and ISIS, to what we knew.

President Trump has the authority to declassify security secrets. And in
sharing that intel with the Russians, who have had airliners taken down by
bombs, he was trying to restore a relationship.

On fighting Islamist terror, we and the Russians agree.

Current Prices on popular forms of Gold Bullion

Five years ago, Russia alerted us that Tamerlan Tsarnaev had become a
violent radical Islamist. That was a year and a half before Tsarnaev carried
out the Boston Marathon bombing.

Nixon's White House Wa...
Patrick J. Buchanan

But upon what authority did The Washington Post reveal code-word
intelligence secrets? Where in the Constitution or U.S. law did the Post get
the right to reveal state secrets every U.S. citizen is duty bound to
protect?

The source of this top secret laptop-bomb leak that the Post published had
to be someone in the intel community who was violating an oath that he had
sworn to protect U.S. secrets and committing a felony by leaking that
secret.

Those who leaked this to hurt Trump, and those who published this in the
belief it would hurt Trump, sees themselves as the “Resistance” — like the
French Resistance to Vichy in World War II.

And they seemingly see themselves as above the laws that bind the rest of
us.

“Can Donald Trump Be Trusted With State Secrets?” asked the headline on the
editorial in The New York Times.

One wonders: Are these people oblivious to their own past?

In 1971, The New York Times published a hoard of secret documents from the
Kennedy-Johnson years on Vietnam. Editors spent months arranging them to
convince the public it had been lied into a war that the Times itself had
supported, but had turned against.

Purpose of publication: Damage and discredit the war effort, now that
Richard Nixon was commander in chief. This was tantamount to treason in
wartime.

The Greatest Comeback:...
Patrick J. Buchanan
Best Price: $5.49
Buy New $8.58

When Nixon went to the Supreme Court to halt publication of the Pentagon
Papers until we could review them to ensure that sources and methods were
not being compromised, the White House was castigated for failing to
understand the First Amendment.

And for colluding with the thieves that stole them, and for publishing the
secret documents, the Times won a Pulitzer.

Forty years ago, the Post also won a Pulitzer — for Watergate.

The indispensable source of its stories was FBI Deputy Director Mark Felt,
who repeatedly violated his oath and broke the law by leaking the contents
of confidential FBI interviews and grand jury testimony.

Felt, “Deep Throat,” was a serial felon. He could have spent 10 years in a
federal penitentiary had his identity been revealed. But to protect him from
being prosecuted and sent to prison, and to protect themselves from the
public knowing their scoops were handed to them by a corrupt FBI agent, the
Post kept Felt’s identity secret for 30 years. Yet, their motto is
“Democracy Dies in Darkness.”

Which brings us to the point.

The adversary press asserts in its actions a right to collude with and
shelter disloyal and dishonorable officials who violate our laws by leaking
secrets that they are sworn to protect.

Why do these officials become criminals, and why do the mainstream media
protect them?

A Republic, Not an Emp...
Patrick J. Buchanan
Buy New $20.95

Because this seedy bargain is the best way to advance their common
interests.

The media get the stolen goods to damage Trump. Anti-Trump officials get
their egos massaged, their agendas advanced and their identities protected.

This is the corrupt bargain the Beltway press has on offer.

For the media, bringing down Trump is also good for business. TV ratings of
anti-Trump media are soaring. The “failing New York Times” has seen a surge
in circulation. The Pulitzers are beckoning.

And bringing down a president is exhilarating. As Ben Bradlee reportedly
said during the Iran-Contra scandal that was wounding President Reagan, “We
haven’t had this much fun since Watergate.”

Patrick BuchananWhen Nixon was brought down, North Vietnam launched a spring
offensive that overran the South and led to concentration camps and mass
executions of our allies, South Vietnamese boat people perishing by the
thousands in the South China Sea, and a holocaust in Cambodia.

When Trump gets home from his trip, he should direct Justice to establish an
office inside the FBI to investigate all illegal leaks since his election
and all security leaks that are de facto felonies, and name a special
prosecutor to head up the investigation.

Then he should order that prosecutor to determine if any Trump associates,
picked up by normal security surveillance, were unmasked, and had their
names and conversations spread through the intel community, on the orders of
Susan Rice and Barack Obama, to seed the bureaucracy to sabotage the Trump
presidency before it began.

The Best of Patrick J. Buchanan

May 24, 2017, 3:37:33 PM5/24/17
On Wed, 24 May 2017 10:24:12 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>https://lewrockwell.com/2017/05/patrick-j-buchanan/need-special-prosecutor/
>
>A Special Prosecutor for Criminal Leaks
>By Patrick J. Buchanan
>May 24, 2017
>

>Who is the real threat to the national security?

About the Flippines you should worry, dreckgook!

banana boat -------------------------> Manila

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein

May 25, 2017, 9:40:10 AM5/25/17
On 5/24/2017 12:37 PM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
Well, yesh.

BZS

Michael Ejercito

May 25, 2017, 10:11:55 AM5/25/17

"jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein" wrote in message
Mangina, there you go again with banana boats to Manila.

Michael

May 25, 2017, 4:43:49 PM5/25/17
Is there, enough banana boats to repatriate ALL the Flips jew
pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein?

May 25, 2017, 4:43:50 PM5/25/17
On Thu, 25 May 2017 07:16:05 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein" wrote in message
>
>>On 5/24/2017 12:37 PM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
>>'Barry' Shein's jew aliash) wrote:

>>> About the Flippines you should worry, dreckgook!
>>>
>>> banana boat -------------------------> Manila
>>>
>>> Cheers!
>>>
>>> RJ (preferred jew aliash)
>
>>Well, yesh.
>
> Mangina, there you go again with banana boats to Manila.
>

>Michael

Dreckgook, soon YOU will go again on the banana boat to Manila.

HOW many times have you been deported already???

Michael Ejercito

May 25, 2017, 11:12:00 PM5/25/17

aliash)" wrote in message
No, I will not.

>HOW many times have you been deported already???
Nithing, I have never been deported.

Michael

Sick old pedo Andrew Andrzej Baron

May 26, 2017, 5:09:49 AM5/26/17

In article <5926deb8$0$54403$c3e8da3$63ee...@news.astraweb.com>,
a shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Baron (aka "Exorcist Missile") wrote:

> Well, yesh.

Stupid shiteater.

May 26, 2017, 9:58:44 AM5/26/17
On Thu, 25 May 2017 20:16:10 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew
>aliash)" wrote in message
>
>>On Thu, 25 May 2017 07:16:05 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
>><meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>>"jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein" wrote in message

>>> Mangina, there you go again with banana boats to Manila.
>>>

>>>Michael
>
>>Dreckgook, soon YOU will go again on the banana boat to Manila.
> No, I will not.

Yes, you fucking WILL.

>>HOW many times have you been deported already???
> Nithing, I have never been deported.
>

>Michael

Then this will be a new experience for you.

NEMO

May 26, 2017, 11:46:08 AM5/26/17

In article <81dgich8287c49ne5...@4ax.com>,
a shiteating, child-raping cowardly nazoid forger wrote:

[sub-drivel flushed]

He raped kiddies BOTH in Warsaw and London, the filthy nazoid perv!