DO YOU REGRET VOTING FOR OBAMA?

The Lone Weasel

Mar 15, 2009, 10:52:26 AM3/15/09
If Obama had lost the election I might have regretted voting for Nader, but
Obama won and Republicans lost by a clear majority; so I don't regret not
voting for Obama. Now I think he's a better president than Nader would
have been so it's kind of "blessed if you did, blessed if you didn't."

--

Yours truly,

The Lone Weasel

Klaus Schadenfreude

Mar 15, 2009, 10:56:21 AM3/15/09
In talk.politics.guns The Lone Weasel <thelon...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>If Obama had lost the election I might have regretted voting for Nader, but
>Obama won and Republicans lost by a clear majority; so I don't regret not
>voting for Obama. Now I think he's a better president than Nader would
>have been so it's kind of "blessed if you did, blessed if you didn't."

I regret Obama winning, because he's a lying sleaze ball, just like
you.

The Lone Weasel

Mar 15, 2009, 11:54:35 AM3/15/09
On Mar 15, 9:56 am, Klaus Schadenfreude <klausschadenfre...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> In talk.politics.guns The Lone Weasel <thelonewea...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> >If Obama had lost the election I might have regretted voting for Nader, but
> >Obama won and Republicans lost by a clear majority; so I don't regret not
> >voting for Obama.  Now I think he's a better president than Nader would
> >have been so it's kind of "blessed if you did, blessed if you didn't."
>
> I regret Obama winning

Too bad. I've seen this stupid ad with Obama looking bored and text
saying DO YOU REGRET VOTING FOR OBAMA? There wasn't an option to say
"I'm sorry I didn't vote for Obama", so it's your typical rightwing
trap poll.

I think your regret is hilarious, Clownsnout...

Laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Mar 15, 2009, 12:10:52 PM3/15/09
In talk.politics.guns The Lone Weasel <thelon...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Mar 15, 9:56 am, Klaus Schadenfreude <klausschadenfre...@yahoo.com>
>wrote:
>> In talk.politics.guns The Lone Weasel <thelonewea...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>> >If Obama had lost the election I might have regretted voting for Nader, but
>> >Obama won and Republicans lost by a clear majority; so I don't regret not
>> >voting for Obama.  Now I think he's a better president than Nader would
>> >have been so it's kind of "blessed if you did, blessed if you didn't."
>>
>> I regret Obama winning
>
>Too bad. I've seen this stupid ad with Obama looking bored and text
>saying DO YOU REGRET VOTING FOR OBAMA?

I'd imagine those numbers are steadily growing. Check back in a year.

>There wasn't an option to say
>"I'm sorry I didn't vote for Obama", so it's your typical rightwing
>trap poll.

Awwwwww, an unfair poll? A poll designed to be biased? Kinda like
those polls Clinton used to steer the ship of state by, instead of
doing what was right?

A poll like that, flabtard?

>I think your regret is hilarious, Clownsnout...

The list of people who care what you think is steadily shrinking. Soon
it will just be you, and your talking dog.

_________________________
>Second, Scalia's grant of an individual right under the Second
>Amendment will have almost no effect on federal law. No
>firearms statute will be overturned.
-Constitutional Scholar Lee Harrison

4916 Dead, 49 since 1/20/09

Mar 15, 2009, 1:21:54 PM3/15/09
On Sun, 15 Mar 2009 09:10:52 -0700, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:

> In talk.politics.guns The Lone Weasel <thelon...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>On Mar 15, 9:56 am, Klaus Schadenfreude <klausschadenfre...@yahoo.com>
>>wrote:

>>> I regret Obama winning
>>
>>Too bad. I've seen this stupid ad with Obama looking bored and text
>>saying DO YOU REGRET VOTING FOR OBAMA?
>
> I'd imagine those numbers are steadily growing. Check back in a year.

The alternative being four more years of you incompetent, corrupt
assholes.

No, not many people are going to regret voting for Obama.

>>There wasn't an option to say
>>"I'm sorry I didn't vote for Obama", so it's your typical rightwing trap
>>poll.
>
> Awwwwww, an unfair poll? A poll designed to be biased? Kinda like those
> polls Clinton used to steer the ship of state by, instead of doing what
> was right?
>
> A poll like that, flabtard?
>
>>I think your regret is hilarious, Clownsnout...
>
> The list of people who care what you think is steadily shrinking. Soon
> it will just be you, and your talking dog.
>
> _________________________
>>Second, Scalia's grant of an individual right under the Second Amendment
>>will have almost no effect on federal law. No firearms statute will be
>>overturned.
> -Constitutional Scholar Lee Harrison

--
“Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the
entrails of the last priest.” -Dennis Diderot Pay your taxes so the

--
“Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the
entrails of the last priest.” -Dennis Diderot Pay your taxes so the
rich don't have to. Atheist #2211

Klaus Schadenfreude

Mar 15, 2009, 2:16:05 PM3/15/09
In talk.politics.guns "4916 Dead, 49 since 1/20/09"
<ze...@finestplanet.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 15 Mar 2009 09:10:52 -0700, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>
>> In talk.politics.guns The Lone Weasel <thelon...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>>Too bad. I've seen this stupid ad with Obama looking bored and text
>>>saying DO YOU REGRET VOTING FOR OBAMA?
>>
>> I'd imagine those numbers are steadily growing. Check back in a year.
>
>The alternative being four more years of you incompetent, corrupt
>assholes.

Did you ever get your citizenship, Zepp?

Baron_Mind

Mar 15, 2009, 4:01:31 PM3/15/09
"flawed_shrieking_fraud whined impotently because:

> The Lone Weasel pointed out the following..

>> If Obama had lost the election I might have regretted voting for Nader, but
>> Obama won and Republicans lost by a clear majority; so I don't regret not
>> voting for Obama. Now I think he's a better president than Nader would
>> have been so it's kind of "blessed if you did, blessed if you didn't."
>
> I regret Obama winning

That's because lying sleazeballs like you have had your day,
and the American public didn't like what they saw..

--We won, you're done, now quit whining about it, <l>user..

Baron_Mind

Mar 15, 2009, 4:04:53 PM3/15/09
"flawed_shrieking_fraud" whimpered again:

> 4916 Dead, 49 since 1/20/09 replied:
>>
>> "flawed_shrieking_fraud" sniveled one more time, because:
>>>
>>> The Lone Weasel <thelon...@yahoo.com> replied:

>>> I'd imagine those numbers are steadily growing. Check back in a year.
>>
>> The alternative being four more years of you incompetent, corrupt
>> assholes.
>
> Did you ever get your citizenship

Evasion noted..

--Now, go bravely run away again, Bobby..

4916 Dead, 49 since 1/20/09

Mar 15, 2009, 3:22:20 PM3/15/09

I was born a citizen, Shady. Never changed.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Mar 15, 2009, 8:40:13 PM3/15/09
<ze...@finestplanet.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 15 Mar 2009 11:16:05 -0700, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>
>> In talk.politics.guns "4916 Dead, 49 since 1/20/09"
>> <ze...@finestplanet.com> wrote:

>>>The alternative being four more years of you incompetent, corrupt
>>>assholes.
>>
>> Did you ever get your citizenship, Zepp?
>
>I was born a citizen, Shady. Never changed.

Of what country?

4929 Dead, 62 since 1/20/09

Mar 15, 2009, 8:54:28 PM3/15/09

Couple of them, actually. Canada, for starters.

I look at you, strutting about, waving your little flag, and I ask why
anyone would want to be your countryman.

torresD

Mar 15, 2009, 10:11:28 PM3/15/09

Bill Smith

Mar 15, 2009, 9:20:57 PM3/15/09
On Sun, 15 Mar 2009 09:52:26 -0500, The Lone Weasel
<thelon...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>If Obama had lost the election I might have regretted voting for Nader, but
>Obama won and Republicans lost by a clear majority; so I don't regret not
>voting for Obama. Now I think he's a better president than Nader would
>have been so it's kind of "blessed if you did, blessed if you didn't."

It would be great if he says he will do what he says with one
particular item; He said he would take a scientific approach to
everything. If he does, he'll make me happy, but he won't, because
there are things, like gun control, which he won't, which is
unfortunate.

Bill Smith

Klaus Schadenfreude

Mar 15, 2009, 9:24:32 PM3/15/09
In talk.politics.guns "4929 Dead, 62 since 1/20/09"
<ze...@finestplanet.com> wrote:

What's the other one? One without much of an entrance standard, I
gather.

>I look at you, strutting about, waving your little flag, and I ask why
>anyone would want to be your countryman.

Indeed. Then I look forward to you moving back to Canada with your
maple leaf flag held high.

4929 Dead, 62 since 1/20/09

Mar 15, 2009, 10:19:53 PM3/15/09

This, from a "dirt born"? What did you ever do to earn citizenship,
chuckles?

>>I look at you, strutting about, waving your little flag, and I ask why
>>anyone would want to be your countryman.
>
> Indeed. Then I look forward to you moving back to Canada with your maple
> leaf flag held high.

Why would anyone want to be your countryman.

What do you represent of America that would make anyone proud of it?

Message has been deleted

nraclaptrap

Mar 16, 2009, 1:09:52 AM3/16/09
Bill Smith <squa...@comcast.net> wrote in

Prejudicial as always, eh ShillBill?

--

NRACLAPTRAP

Klaus Schadenfreude

Mar 16, 2009, 7:38:14 AM3/16/09

I'm still waiting to hear how you were born a citizen of two
countries, slick.

>>>I look at you, strutting about, waving your little flag, and I ask why
>>>anyone would want to be your countryman.
>>
>> Indeed. Then I look forward to you moving back to Canada with your maple
>> leaf flag held high.
>
>Why would anyone want to be your countryman.

You wouldn't. I suggest you move back to Canaduh.

4929 Dead, 62 since 1/20/09

Mar 16, 2009, 8:32:07 AM3/16/09

My turn, cupcakes. Why would anyone want to be your countryman?

>>> Indeed. Then I look forward to you moving back to Canada with your
>>> maple leaf flag held high.
>>
>>Why would anyone want to be your countryman.
>
> You wouldn't. I suggest you move back to Canaduh.

More fun to stay here and watch hapless bigots like yourself sputter and
fume ineffectually.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Mar 16, 2009, 8:35:48 AM3/16/09

You had your turn, and you blew it.

>>>Why would anyone want to be your countryman.
>>
>> You wouldn't. I suggest you move back to Canaduh.
>
>More fun to stay here

Got run out, did you?

4929 Dead, 62 since 1/20/09

Mar 16, 2009, 9:07:31 AM3/16/09

Why would anyone want to be your countryman?

>>>Why would anyone want to be your countryman.
>>
>> You wouldn't. I suggest you move back to Canaduh.
>
>More fun to stay here

Got run out, did you?

More fun to stay here and watch you sputter and fume ineffectually.

Oh, by the way, Canyon--get some new material. Your act is so fucking
stale the dog wouldn't eat it.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Mar 16, 2009, 9:56:46 AM3/16/09
<ze...@finestplanet.com> wrote:

>My turn, cupcakes.

You had your turn, and you blew it.

>Why would anyone want to be your countryman?

Asked and answered.

>>> You wouldn't. I suggest you move back to Canaduh.
>>
>>More fun to stay here
>
>Got run out, did you?
>
>More fun to stay here and watch you sputter and fume ineffectually.
>
>Oh, by the way, Canyon

I'm not Canyon, dipshit. So what is the other country you're a citizen
of? Let me guess.... Cuba? Democratic People's Republic of Korea?

Bill Smith

Mar 16, 2009, 10:00:02 AM3/16/09

Do suppose he will insist on an unbiased study of firearms use, in
all it's forms, in the country before proposing legislation? I would
very much like to see it, but I think hell might freeze over first.

Bill Smith

Reverend Billy Bobby

Mar 16, 2009, 1:31:52 PM3/16/09

"Klaus Schadenfreude" <klausscha...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> I regret Obama winning, because he's a lying sleaze ball, just like
> you.

Translation: I vish da nazis von da var so I cood goose step my boot up yer
azz.

Reverend Billy Bobby

Mar 16, 2009, 1:33:48 PM3/16/09

"Klaus Barbie" <klausscha...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

At least he's an American, Klaus Saurkraut.

The Lone Weasel

Mar 16, 2009, 2:08:55 PM3/16/09
On Mar 15, 11:10 am, Klaus Schadenfreude

<klausschadenfre...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> In talk.politics.guns The Lone Weasel <thelonewea...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >On Mar 15, 9:56 am, Klaus Schadenfreude <klausschadenfre...@yahoo.com>
> >wrote:

> >> I regret Obama winning
>
> >Too bad. I've seen this stupid ad with Obama looking bored and text
> >saying DO YOU REGRET VOTING FOR OBAMA?
>
> I'd imagine those numbers are steadily growing. Check back in a year.
>
> >There wasn't an option to say
> >"I'm sorry I didn't vote for Obama", so it's your typical rightwing
> >trap poll.
>
> Awwwwww, an unfair poll? A poll designed to be biased? Kinda like
> those polls Clinton used to steer the ship of state by, instead of
> doing what was right?

Cheney/Bush lied to Congress and the American people, got thousands of
our troops killed based on that lie and all you can do is giggle about
it.

Obviously the neocons come before your country, eh Lardtard?

> >I think your regret is hilarious, Clownsnout...
>
> The list of people who care what you think is steadily shrinking. Soon
> it will just be you, and your talking dog.

That's good enough for me. The dog is far more intelligent than a
stinkin neocon like you, Mr. Frenchurp.

> > Second, Scalia's grant of an individual right under the Second
> > Amendment will have almost no effect on federal law. No
> > firearms statute will be overturned.

Cite 5 gun control statutes repealed because of anything Scalia said
in DC v. Heller, Slobbert.

Just post them right here, blubberball.

Gray Ghost

Mar 16, 2009, 4:21:49 PM3/16/09
"Reverend Billy Bobby" <di...@limbaugh.net> wrote in

Sorry stupid. One does not follow the other. But when one has nothing
intelligent to say that often happens.

Large mouth + empty brain = pointless ad hominem.

First Law of Leftist Debate
The more you present a leftist with factual evidence that is counter to his
preconceived world view and the more difficult it becomes for him to refute
it without losing face the chance of him calling you a racist, bigot,
homophobe approaches infinity.

This is despite the thread you are in having not mentioned race or sexual
preference in any way that is relevant to the subject

--
Always remember:

Bull Connor was a Democrat!

Klaus Schadenfreude

Mar 17, 2009, 8:25:15 AM3/17/09
In talk.politics.guns "Reverend Billy Bobby" <di...@limbaugh.net>
wrote:

I doubt that, fuckwit.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Mar 17, 2009, 8:27:00 AM3/17/09
In talk.politics.guns The Lone Weasel <thelon...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Mar 15, 11:10 am, Klaus Schadenfreude
><klausschadenfre...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> In talk.politics.guns The Lone Weasel <thelonewea...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> >Too bad. I've seen this stupid ad with Obama looking bored and text
>> >saying DO YOU REGRET VOTING FOR OBAMA?
>>
>> I'd imagine those numbers are steadily growing. Check back in a year.
>>
>> >There wasn't an option to say
>> >"I'm sorry I didn't vote for Obama", so it's your typical rightwing
>> >trap poll.
>>
>> Awwwwww, an unfair poll? A poll designed to be biased? Kinda like
>> those polls Clinton used to steer the ship of state by, instead of
>> doing what was right?
>
>Cheney/Bush lied to Congress

We're talking about polls, Your Lardness. Try to stay on track.

>> >I think your regret is hilarious, Clownsnout...
>>
>> The list of people who care what you think is steadily shrinking. Soon
>> it will just be you, and your talking dog.
>
>That's good enough for me.

That's good enough for us, too.

>> > Second, Scalia's grant of an individual right under the Second
>> > Amendment will have almost no effect on federal law. No
>> > firearms statute will be overturned.
>
>Cite 5 gun control statutes repealed because of anything Scalia said
>in DC v. Heller, Slobbert.

I only have to cite one. Washington D.C. Heller. You lose, Jabba.

SaPeIsMa_On_the_Road

Mar 17, 2009, 11:24:38 PM3/17/09

> I'm still waiting to hear how you were born a citizen of two
> countries, slick.

That's easy
US citizens living in a country like Canada, giving birth
The Child is Canadian citizen by birth, and US citizen by parents
The reverse is also true.

Lots of other countries do that too

Klaus Schadenfreude

Mar 18, 2009, 9:03:17 AM3/18/09
In talk.politics.guns "SaPeIsMa_On_the_Road" <SaPe...@Hotmail.com>
wrote:

Like I said, I'm still waiting to *hear* it, since he seems to be
afraid to *say* it.

The Lone Weasel

Mar 18, 2009, 2:44:27 PM3/18/09
On Mar 17, 7:27 am, Klaus Schadenfreude <klausschadenfre...@yahoo.com>

Guess you didn't read the NYT article posted by "Too Many Tools" that
said DC v Heller's effect on Federal Courts and especially on pre-
eisting gun control laws has been nill.

That's probably more factual information than you can handle at this
time, eh Blobberto?

Klaus Schadenfreude

Mar 18, 2009, 7:56:54 PM3/18/09

Guess you didn't see Heller's gun. You're dismissed, lard-ass.

nraclaptrap

Mar 19, 2009, 12:35:13 AM3/19/09
Klaus Schadenfreude <klausscha...@yahoo.com> wrote in

Where were you when this contemporaneous article appeared describing the
event just as I said:

[begin excerpt]

DC Rejects Handgun Application

July 17, 2008

WASHINGTON (WUSA) -- District residents can start registering their guns
today. But at least one very high profile application was already
rejected.

Dick Heller is the man who brought the lawsuit against the District's 32-
year-old ban on handguns. He was among the first in line Thursday morning
to apply for a handgun permit.

But when he tried to register his semi-automatic weapon, he says he was
rejected. He says his gun has seven bullet clip. Heller says the City
Council legislation allows weapons with fewer than eleven bullets in the
clip. A spokesman for the DC Police says the gun was a bottom-loading
weapon, and according to their interpretation, all bottom-loading guns
are outlawed because they are grouped with machine guns.

Besides obtaining paperwork to buy new handguns, residents also can
register firearms they've had illegally under a 180-day amnesty period.

Though residents will be allowed to begin applying for handgun permits,
city officials have said the entire process could take weeks or months.

http://www.wusa9.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=74036&catid=158

[end excerpt]

POINT PROVEN!

Laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh...

--

NRACLAPTRAP

Klaus Schadenfreude

Mar 19, 2009, 8:23:17 AM3/19/09

I guess you didn't read your own article. Let me repeat the relevant
section for you, dumbass...

>residents will be allowed to begin applying for handgun permits
>residents will be allowed to begin applying for handgun permits
>residents will be allowed to begin applying for handgun permits
>residents will be allowed to begin applying for handgun permits
>residents will be allowed to begin applying for handgun permits
>residents will be allowed to begin applying for handgun permits
>residents will be allowed to begin applying for handgun permits
>residents will be allowed to begin applying for handgun permits
>residents will be allowed to begin applying for handgun permits
>residents will be allowed to begin applying for handgun permits
>residents will be allowed to begin applying for handgun permits
>residents will be allowed to begin applying for handgun permits

Did that sink in? LOL

POINT PROVEN!

Gray Ghost

Mar 19, 2009, 9:33:06 AM3/19/09
Klaus Schadenfreude <klausscha...@yahoo.com> wrote in

Maybe you should carve it into a baseball bat and beat him with it.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Mar 19, 2009, 9:50:05 AM3/19/09
In talk.politics.guns grey_ghost47...@yahoo.com (Gray Ghost)
wrote:

<SNIP>

>> I guess you didn't read your own article. Let me repeat the relevant
>> section for you, dumbass...
>>
>>>residents will be allowed to begin applying for handgun permits
>>>residents will be allowed to begin applying for handgun permits
>>>residents will be allowed to begin applying for handgun permits
>>>residents will be allowed to begin applying for handgun permits
>>>residents will be allowed to begin applying for handgun permits
>>>residents will be allowed to begin applying for handgun permits
>>>residents will be allowed to begin applying for handgun permits
>>>residents will be allowed to begin applying for handgun permits
>>>residents will be allowed to begin applying for handgun permits
>>>residents will be allowed to begin applying for handgun permits
>>>residents will be allowed to begin applying for handgun permits
>>>residents will be allowed to begin applying for handgun permits
>>
>> Did that sink in? LOL
>>
>> POINT PROVEN!
>>

>Maybe you should carve it into a baseball bat and beat him with it.

Might be a good application for all that bullet micro-engraving
technology we keep hearing about.

The Lone Weasel

Mar 19, 2009, 10:10:56 AM3/19/09
On Mar 19, 7:23 am, Klaus Schadenfreude <klausschadenfre...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> In talk.politics.guns nraclaptrap <nraclapt...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>

> >Klaus Schadenfreude <klausschadenfre...@yahoo.com> wrote in

That's right, handgun permits that allow DC residents to have single-
action .22 revolvers and carry them in their own homes, which is all
DC v. Heller allows.

Is that all there is, Bobby? Apparently so...

Laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh...

POINT PROVEN!

The Lone Weasel

Mar 19, 2009, 10:14:00 AM3/19/09
On Mar 19, 8:33 am, grey_ghost471-newsgro...@yahoo.com (Gray Ghost)
wrote:
> Klaus Schadenfreude <klausschadenfre...@yahoo.com> wrote innews:u5e4s4doqm1dbisuu...@4ax.com:

> > In talk.politics.guns nraclaptrap <nraclapt...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>
> >>Klaus Schadenfreude <klausschadenfre...@yahoo.com> wrote in

Maybe you could just accept the true facts and move on, eh Frank?

Next please.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Mar 19, 2009, 10:43:24 AM3/19/09
In talk.politics.guns The Lone Weasel <thelon...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> >residents will be allowed to begin applying for handgun permits
>> >residents will be allowed to begin applying for handgun permits
>> >residents will be allowed to begin applying for handgun permits
>> >residents will be allowed to begin applying for handgun permits
>> >residents will be allowed to begin applying for handgun permits
>> >residents will be allowed to begin applying for handgun permits
>> >residents will be allowed to begin applying for handgun permits
>> >residents will be allowed to begin applying for handgun permits
>> >residents will be allowed to begin applying for handgun permits
>> >residents will be allowed to begin applying for handgun permits
>> >residents will be allowed to begin applying for handgun permits
>> >residents will be allowed to begin applying for handgun permits
>>
>> Did that sink in?  LOL
>
>That's right, handgun permits that allow DC residents to have single-
>action .22 revolvers and carry them in their own homes, which is all
>DC v. Heller allows.

That contradicts the opinion *this* asshole spouted then....

>Second, Scalia's grant of an individual right under the Second
>Amendment will have almost no effect on federal law. No
>firearms statute will be overturned.

-Constitutional Scholar Lee Harrison

Oh wait, that asshole was *you.*

tankfixer

Mar 19, 2009, 11:52:23 AM3/19/09
In article <9097b38f-c4b0-4b11-a5ff-be23eb16e9b7
@d19g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>, thelon...@yahoo.com says...

You really must work on your reading comprehension.

--
Meddle ye not in the Affairs of Dragons, for Thou art Crunchy and taste
Goode with Ketchup.

Gray Ghost

Mar 19, 2009, 2:18:13 PM3/19/09
The Lone Weasel <thelon...@yahoo.com> wrote in

You're right, your stupidity seems terminal, nothing can educate you.

SaPeIsMa

Mar 19, 2009, 8:12:59 PM3/19/09

"Gray Ghost" <grey_ghost47...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> The Lone Weasel
>>

> You're right, your stupidity seems terminal, nothing can educate you.

So when are you guys going to stop feeding the stupid troll ?

nraclaptrap

Mar 20, 2009, 3:53:54 PM3/20/09

>>> Did that sink in?  LOL
>>
>> That's right, handgun permits that allow DC residents to have single-
>> action .22 revolvers and carry them in their own homes, which is all
>> DC v. Heller allows.
>
> That contradicts the opinion *this* asshole spouted then....

Nope, it's from DC v. Heller; check the actual text for details, Blobbo.

>> Second, Scalia's grant of an individual right under the Second
>> Amendment will have almost no effect on federal law. No
>> firearms statute will be overturned.
> -Constitutional Scholar Lee Harrison
>
> Oh wait, that asshole was *you.*

Okay, cite any federal gun control statute that's been overturned. If
you recally, DC pretty much ignored the US Supreme Court and I expect
Congress urged them to do so.

Because really the USSC has no enforcement power anywhere in the country,
including a federal district. They rely on the Executive or Congress to
provide enforcement.

Who controls the Executive and Congress, Bobby?

Point proven.

--

NRACLAPTRAP

nraclaptrap

Mar 20, 2009, 4:16:39 PM3/20/09
tankfixer <paul.c...@gmail.com> wrote in

You clowns still have not read DC v. Heller, eh SmallPaul?

Pages 3, 56-59.

Point proven, illiterate gunBORG.

--

NRACLAPTRAP

Klaus Schadenfreude

Mar 20, 2009, 9:03:20 PM3/20/09
In talk.politics.guns nraclaptrap <nracl...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>Klaus Schadenfreude <klausscha...@yahoo.com> wrote in

>>> That's right, handgun permits that allow DC residents to have single-
>>> action .22 revolvers and carry them in their own homes, which is all
>>> DC v. Heller allows.
>>
>> That contradicts the opinion *this* asshole spouted then....
>
>Nope, it's from DC v. Heller; check the actual text for details, Blobbo.

No, it's not, shit for Brains.

>>> Second, Scalia's grant of an individual right under the Second
>>> Amendment will have almost no effect on federal law. No
>>> firearms statute will be overturned.
>> -Constitutional Scholar Lee Harrison

This isn't from DC v. Heller. This is from the lard-lined pit Lee
Harrison calls a brain.

>> Oh wait, that asshole was *you.*
>
>Okay, cite any federal gun control statute that's been overturned.

Already did. Try and keep up.

nraclaptrap

Mar 21, 2009, 12:43:18 AM3/21/09
Klaus Schadenfreude <klausscha...@yahoo.com> wrote in

Then you'll have no trouble citing DC v Heller's literal verbatim text
saying that carrying guns for self-defense outside your home is a right
under the Second Amendment in the federal district aka DC.

You lack the ability to prove it and I'll give you a week to prove that
to our readers, Lardloon.

Begin now.

--

NRACLAPTRAP

nraclaptrap

Mar 21, 2009, 12:46:41 AM3/21/09
"SaPeIsMa" <SaPe...@HotMail.com> wrote in news:JtmdnfL-
W8cXQl_UnZ2d...@posted.cpinternet:

>> You're right, your stupidity seems terminal, nothing can educate you.
>
> So when are you guys going to stop feeding the stupid troll ?

When they can think critically for themselves without our help.

Never.

--

NRACLAPTRAP

Klaus Schadenfreude

Mar 21, 2009, 8:15:33 AM3/21/09

Why should I, you fat drunk? All I had to do is counter this stupid
comment, already proven hilariously wrong: