WHAT IF ALL THE BLACKS SUDDENLY LEFT AMERICA,

raykeller

Jul 15, 2016, 2:34:52 PM7/15/16

WHAT IF ALL THE BLACKS SUDDENLY LEFT AMERICA,
WHICH IS 11.3% OF THE TOTAL U.S.POPULATION:

The prison population would go down by 48%,

There would be 53% fewer gang members,

Average IQ would go up 7.4 points, putting us 3rd in the world tied with
Japan,

Average SAT scores would go up almost 110 points,

Average ACT scores would go up 5.9 points.

AIDS & HIV would go down by 65%,

Chlamydia cases would go down 59%,

Gonorrhea would go down 69%,

Syphilis would go down 58%.

The average income for Americans would go UP over $20,000 a year,

Amount of people in poverty would drop 54%,

Homelessness would go down 65%,

Welfare recipients would go down by 52%,

Democrats would lose 76% of their voting base!!!

And, many criminal defense attorneys would have to find another line of
work!

Yes, Black lives DO matter!

Cites at: http://imgur.com/gallery/oCjEPfy

Stormin Mormon

Jul 15, 2016, 3:00:49 PM7/15/16
On 7/15/2016 2:34 PM, raykeller wrote:
> WHAT IF ALL THE BLACKS SUDDENLY LEFT AMERICA,
> WHICH IS 11.3% OF THE TOTAL U.S.POPULATION:
>
> The prison population would go down by 48%,
>
> There would be 53% fewer gang members,
>
> Average IQ would go up 7.4 points, putting us 3rd in the world tied with
> Japan,
>
> Average SAT scores would go up almost 110 points,
>
> Average ACT scores would go up 5.9 points.
>
> AIDS & HIV would go down by 65%,
>
> Chlamydia cases would go down 59%,
>
> Gonorrhea would go down 69%,
>
> Syphilis would go down 58%.
>
> The average income for Americans would go UP over $20,000 a year,
>
> Amount of people in poverty would drop 54%,
>
> Homelessness would go down 65%,
>
> Welfare recipients would go down by 52%,
>
> Democrats would lose 76% of their voting base!!!
>
> And, many criminal defense attorneys would have to find another line of
> work!
>

> Yes, Black lives DO matter!

Has anyone studied it? What percentage of the
uses of the word "nigger" are spoken by blacks?

As a white man, I've not used the word nigger
(as a personal descriptor of a human being)
in incredibly long time. I've used it once or
twice in passing, but not as a pronoun.

--
.
Christopher A. Young

Stormin Mormon

Jul 15, 2016, 3:03:43 PM7/15/16
When you get a chance, I wonder what would
happen if all the pinks left America. The
IQ would go down, the crime rate would go
up. Many employment would go vacant. There
would be pretty much zero tax revenue to
support the non working peoples of the
nation.

I can think of one person who has been in
Africa after the pinks left, and his stories
of the dark continent were rather horrifying.

It sure would be interesting to consider. I
might go back to my ancestral home of England,
ruddy good show, what?

Ed Huntress

Jul 15, 2016, 4:07:57 PM7/15/16
On Fri, 15 Jul 2016 15:03:43 -0400, Stormin Mormon
<cayo...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>When you get a chance, I wonder what would
>happen if all the pinks left America. The
>IQ would go down, the crime rate would go
>up. Many employment would go vacant. There
>would be pretty much zero tax revenue to
>support the non working peoples of the
>nation.
>
>I can think of one person who has been in
>Africa after the pinks left, and his stories
>of the dark continent were rather horrifying.
>
>It sure would be interesting to consider. I
>might go back to my ancestral home of England,
>ruddy good show, what?

Make sure you leave all your guns at home, or you won't like the show
at all.

--
Ed Huntress

amdx

Jul 15, 2016, 4:13:47 PM7/15/16
On 7/15/2016 1:34 PM, raykeller wrote:
> WHAT IF ALL THE BLACKS SUDDENLY LEFT AMERICA,
> WHICH IS 11.3% OF THE TOTAL U.S.POPULATION:

> Democrats would lose 76% of their voting base!!!

I was willing to accept your stats until I read
the one above, I find it hard to believe that 11%
of the population will account for 76% of the base.
Mikek

Ed Huntress

Jul 15, 2016, 4:24:01 PM7/15/16
Oh, don't waste your time trying to make sense of Kopypasta's posts.
He has no idea what's in them. All he knows is Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V.

--
Ed Huntress

bigdog

Jul 15, 2016, 4:27:15 PM7/15/16
On Friday, July 15, 2016 at 2:34:52 PM UTC-4, raykeller wrote:
> WHAT IF ALL THE BLACKS SUDDENLY LEFT AMERICA,
> WHICH IS 11.3% OF THE TOTAL U.S.POPULATION:
>
> The prison population would go down by 48%,
>
> There would be 53% fewer gang members,
>
> Average IQ would go up 7.4 points, putting us 3rd in the world tied with
> Japan,
>
> Average SAT scores would go up almost 110 points,
>
> Average ACT scores would go up 5.9 points.
>
> AIDS & HIV would go down by 65%,
>
> Chlamydia cases would go down 59%,
>
> Gonorrhea would go down 69%,
>
> Syphilis would go down 58%.
>
> The average income for Americans would go UP over $20,000 a year,
>
> Amount of people in poverty would drop 54%,
>
> Homelessness would go down 65%,
>
> Welfare recipients would go down by 52%,
>
> Democrats would lose 76% of their voting base!!!
>
> And, many criminal defense attorneys would have to find another line of
> work!
>

> Yes, Black lives DO matter!

Naked racism.

What if all people of European descent left America and turned it back over to the Native Americans.

PaxPerPoten

Jul 15, 2016, 6:44:24 PM7/15/16
That is probably because it is a 2 vowel word that is wayyyy too
complicated for overweight,lazy, know it all Mormons.

--
"...I am committed against every thing which in my judgement, may
weaken, endanger, or destroy [The constitution]...and especially against

Stormin Mormon

Jul 15, 2016, 7:24:44 PM7/15/16
Say it isn't so! Ray Keller posted a bogus pile of crap!

ELotU⛄⫸Mighty ⸎ Wannabe⫷⛄TrCtH

Jul 15, 2016, 9:07:27 PM7/15/16
Mormons don't have time to speak.

In a Mormon colony, sterile Mormon workers are too busy ploughing the
land by the sweat of the brow to subdue it , while polygamous Mormon
drones are too busy ploughing the women by the sweat of the brow to
fertilize them. Mormon women are too busy going into labour by the sweat
of the brow to populate the earth.

Dechucka

Jul 15, 2016, 10:25:41 PM7/15/16

"raykeller"
<whiney_will_have_his_nose_in_my_ass_in_3_2_1@leftards_are_loosers.com>
wrote in message news:nmbacb$mgh$1...@dont-email.me...

> WHAT IF ALL THE BLACKS SUDDENLY LEFT AMERICA,
> WHICH IS 11.3% OF THE TOTAL U.S.POPULATION:
>
> The prison population would go down by 48%,
>
> There would be 53% fewer gang members,
>
> Average IQ would go up 7.4 points, putting us 3rd in the world tied with
> Japan,
>
> Average SAT scores would go up almost 110 points,
>
> Average ACT scores would go up 5.9 points.
>
> AIDS & HIV would go down by 65%,
>
> Chlamydia cases would go down 59%,
>
> Gonorrhea would go down 69%,
>
> Syphilis would go down 58%.
>
> The average income for Americans would go UP over $20,000 a year,
>
> Amount of people in poverty would drop 54%,
>
> Homelessness would go down 65%,
>
> Welfare recipients would go down by 52%,
>
> Democrats would lose 76% of their voting base!!!
>
> And, many criminal defense attorneys would have to find another line of
> work!
>

> Yes, Black lives DO matter!

Well done you've just shown how discriminated against Blacks are in the US

rbowman

Jul 15, 2016, 11:16:38 PM7/15/16
No but in 2014 it was 23% of the vote according to the WaPo;

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/07/31/democrats-are-heavily-dependent-on-the-black-vote-thats-an-opportunity-for-the-gop/

538 (Nate Silver) agrees:

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/clinton-is-winning-the-states-that-look-like-the-democratic-party/

He also calculates whites will be down to 54%. Why blacks and Latinos
would vote for the old, white bitch beats me but they probably will.
Skipping political correctness Sanders was the white Democrats choice,
and Trump is the remaining white favorite.

Stormin Mormon

Jul 16, 2016, 8:09:06 AM7/16/16
On 7/15/2016 10:25 PM, Dechucka wrote:

> "raykeller"
> <whiney_will_have_his_nose_in_my_ass_in_3_2_1@leftards_are_loosers.com>
> wrote in message news:nmbacb$mgh$1...@dont-email.me...
>>

>> WHAT IF ALL THE BLACKS SUDDENLY LEFT AMERICA,
>> WHICH IS 11.3% OF THE TOTAL U.S.POPULATION:
>>
>> Homelessness would go down 65%,
>>
>> Welfare recipients would go down by 52%,
>>
>> Democrats would lose 76% of their voting base!!!
>>
>> And, many criminal defense attorneys would have to find another line
>> of work!
>>

>> Yes, Black lives DO matter!
>
> Well done you've just shown how discriminated against Blacks are in the US

In the last few years, I've been noticing that
in many situations blacks get prefer treatment.

The Affirmative Action program is one such, the
gov is forcing employers to prefer blacks and
minorities for hiring.

It is very possible that blacks have advantages,
not discrimination.

rbowman

Jul 16, 2016, 11:56:23 AM7/16/16
On 07/16/2016 06:09 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
> The Affirmative Action program is one such, the
> gov is forcing employers to prefer blacks and
> minorities for hiring.

Affirmative action goes back to a series of Executive Orders signed by
Kennedy and Johnson. Funny how no Republican administration ever got
around to rescinding those orders.

myemt⚛← Mighty ╬ Wannabe →⚛FiiJN

Jul 16, 2016, 1:24:28 PM7/16/16
What's it to you? Your Bundy Mormon leeches are squatting on public land
without paying a cent, grazing cattle for free and driving the
endangered desert tortoises to extinction. You have no contribution to
the society. You and your people are shameless leeches.

The Voice

Jul 16, 2016, 2:51:24 PM7/16/16
For brainless no-account like Stormin Moron and several of his little
rightard buddies here, it's probably easy to imagine that blacks have
"advantages." If only they could sample living with some of those
"advantages." Maybe then they'd realize how good they actually have
it, learn to accept that their low position is their own fault, and
stop pretending that it makes sense to blame others. Exhibit A: if
they aren't happy with how their lives have turned out, then WTF are
they doing wasting time on Usenet scapegoating? How many posts do they
believe it takes to pay off a mortgage or buy a new car?

Ed Huntress

Jul 16, 2016, 3:53:33 PM7/16/16
Imagine Stormin' with a chemically-induced blackness, like John Howard
Griffen went through before writing _Black Like Me_, and trying to
explain to other white people that he's really just a "temporary
Negro," that's he's really white inside of the skin. He could change
his name to Oreo and explain that he's really a white Jack Mormon who
was captured by liberals and forced by them to consume methoxalin (the
drug that turned Griffen black), that he's really not just an uppity
n**ger. <g>

Assume it went on for months. Oreo would need a job. He would apply
for the "special advantages" that black people supposedly get. It
would get him a job at a Hilton Hotel -- mopping floors.

It would help him find a place to live -- in a Section 8 tenament,
surrounded by Somali Muslims. But he couldn't get to work, because cab
drivers wouldn't pick him up.

This could go on and on. Imagine if he carried a gun, with a permit,
and got frisked by cops. Imagine him in a barber shop.

Stormin' Oreo would be in for some shocks.

--
Ed Huntress

The Voice

Jul 16, 2016, 8:40:42 PM7/16/16
Almost as big a shock as when all these pea brained rightards find out
that Trump isn't anywhere near as rich or as successful as he claims,
and can't help them in the slightest. Of course they don't really
care. It's all about protest, and hoping that everyone else can be
dragged down to their level of living and thinking.

PaxPerPoten

Jul 16, 2016, 11:29:15 PM7/16/16
Even half Blacks.. Obama lied about being a foreign citizen in order to
get American student aid and a free pass to Harvard and Columbia.
Everybody knew he lied...but a quota of black foreign students had to be
made. No matter how ignorant or lazy they were. Americans of all races
were exempted from attendance in favor of Black foreign, low level of
education and grade, foreigners

PaxPerPoten

Jul 16, 2016, 11:47:14 PM7/16/16
On 7/16/2016 12:24 PM, myemt⚛← Mighty ╬ Wannabe →⚛FiiJN wrote:
> Stormin Mormon wrote on 7/16/2016 8:09 AM:
>> On 7/15/2016 10:25 PM, Dechucka wrote:
>>>
>>> "raykeller"
>>> <whiney_will_have_his_nose_in_my_ass_in_3_2_1@leftards_are_loosers.com>

>>> Well done you've just shown how discriminated against Blacks are in
>>> the US
>>
>> In the last few years, I've been noticing that
>> in many situations blacks get prefer treatment.
>>
>> The Affirmative Action program is one such, the
>> gov is forcing employers to prefer blacks and
>> minorities for hiring.
>>
>> It is very possible that blacks have advantages,
>> not discrimination.
>>

> What's it to you? Your Bundy Mormon leeches are squatting on public land

Let me straighten out your ignorant ass. There is no law allowing the
Feds to own or steal land from the states. The Bundy's had an agreement
from the original grants to use that land in perpetuity as is that
selfsame agreement in most states. The Feds have usurped those rights!
The Klinton's executive ordered the copper mining district of Arizona
into a park system and then cleaned up on overseas copper. Obama has
seized over 540 million acres from the states by executive order. Obama
also renamed Mt McKinley by executive order a century after T Roosevelt
sent to Congress to have it named after an assassinated President.

Yes these folks should be paying for the use of it ...just like on
school grant lands..Yeswthe Feds should be blocked from stealing land
from the states and their law enforcement forces eliminated totally and
let a congress of state law enforcement do the necessary work..Instead
Black thug Obama wants to federalize all law enforcement, including
Sheriffs. The Feds primary function certainly is not to own land or to
be a landlord. Its only deliniated function was a mutual defense. Now
isty main job is putting folks on welfare and filling federal Prisons
with the creme of American youth.

Bring back appointing Senators by the State Governors, Install term
limits for all elected positi0ons and for God's sake put about 30,000
Federal officials in jail for high crimes...Right after executing
Hillary and Bill Klinton for high treason. Sieze all assets from every
politician that is even accused of something as assets from a criminal
enterprise and use if to offset the debt these bastards have gotten this
nation into. Get rid of that ridiculous Electoral college ///
> without paying a cent, grazing cattle for free and driving the
> endangered desert tortoises to extinction. You have no contribution to
> the society. You and your people are shameless leeches.

Ed Huntress

Jul 16, 2016, 11:50:46 PM7/16/16
On Sat, 16 Jul 2016 22:28:48 -0500, PaxPerPoten <P...@USA.org> wrote:

>On 7/16/2016 7:09 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
>> On 7/15/2016 10:25 PM, Dechucka wrote:
>>>
>>> "raykeller"
>>> <whiney_will_have_his_nose_in_my_ass_in_3_2_1@leftards_are_loosers.com>

>>> Well done you've just shown how discriminated against Blacks are in
>>> the US
>>
>> In the last few years, I've been noticing that
>> in many situations blacks get prefer treatment.
>>
>> The Affirmative Action program is one such, the
>> gov is forcing employers to prefer blacks and
>> minorities for hiring.
>>
>> It is very possible that blacks have advantages,
>> not discrimination.
>
>Even half Blacks..

If you've been living in the US for more than ten years or so, you
should know that even a small amount of sub-Saharan African ancestry
got you labelled "black," or "negro," or whatever substitute slur you
prefer. Since the early 1800s, the "One-drop rule" was codified into
law, and it was part of the law in many states until the end of the
20th century.

But more than that, you should know -- if you're an American -- that
even small fractional amounts of black ancestry would get one labelled
"black" in any social context.

>Obama lied about being a foreign citizen in order to
>get American student aid and a free pass to Harvard and Columbia.

No he didn't. That was a hoax started by some right-wing liars to con
the rightards. It worked on them (including you, apparently), but
that's not really a high bar to begin with.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/occidental.asp

>Everybody knew he lied...

Nobody "knew" it, and they would have no way of knowing it to begin
with. A lot of knuckle-draggers just imagined it.

>...but a quota of black foreign students had to be
>made. No matter how ignorant or lazy they were. Americans of all races
>were exempted from attendance in favor of Black foreign, low level of
>education and grade, foreigners

Not true. Another hoax.

You live on lies, like Kopypasta, Gunner, Larry, and the rest of the
mouth-breathers.

--
Ed Huntress

PaxPerPoten

Jul 17, 2016, 12:06:55 AM7/17/16
I suppose a dumb fuck like you figures Trump is supposed to dig deep and
finance all your woes? Forbes says Trumps is worth about $4.7 Billion.
Also he has holdings of over $11 Billion.. I assume that is mortgaged
about 66%. Which shows me a very healthy but fairly safe Leverage.
looks like good business to me. He has a Son that appears to be very
level headed running things. The Trump business model is Mini maxed.
Minimize maximum regret. Thus staffs of Lawyers and accountants
watching every penny and making all the right moves at the right time.
As for the bankruptcy and the whiners about Job losses...Keep in mind
those Jobs were put there in the first place by Trump. Think how many
jobs from bank clerks to construction workers to staffing works made a
goo living while those businesses were operating. If you want a job..hit
the bricks..do door to door selling, Servicing etc. Now can you name one
fucking Job created by the Klinton's other then staffing campaigns and
media adds? In a just world People like the Klinton's would have been
fed to the dogs at birth. Hillary is getting anti-drug legislation. How
damned hypocritical is that when Billy-Bob was Governor or Arkansas he
made damned sure that no law enforcement stopped the CIA's drug planes
from landing at Menna, Arkansas.
Those drugs were off the books illegal funding for the CIA and
distributed to the poor black communities and our young folks.

nquAK⛄⫸Mighty ⸎ Wannabe⫷⛄UkZTr

Jul 17, 2016, 12:13:24 AM7/17/16
Says who?

> The Bundy's had an agreement
> from the original grants to use that land in perpetuity as is that
> selfsame agreement in most states.

How big was the Bundy's army that made Uncle Sam cede the crown land to
him for perpetuity? Are you stupid or something?

> The Feds have usurped those rights!

No, you fucking retard. The Feds won the land by conquering the Injuns,
the Spaniards, and then local warlords you called the "state".

> The Klinton's executive ordered the copper mining district of Arizona
> into a park system and then cleaned up on overseas copper. Obama has
> seized over 540 million acres from the states by executive order. Obama
> also renamed Mt McKinley by executive order a century after T Roosevelt
> sent to Congress to have it named after an assassinated President.

The Feds can do whatever they want with their crown land. Bundy moochers
should go to live in a reservation somewhere in Mars.

> Yes these folks should be paying for the use of it ...just like on
> school grant lands..

They don't pay and they think they inherited the land. They think they
are white Injuns. That's why the Feds evicted those stupid Mormons.

PaxPerPoten

Jul 17, 2016, 12:57:42 AM7/17/16
That is typical moronic reply by you, who has no clue!

>> The Bundy's had an agreement
>> from the original grants to use that land in perpetuity as is that
>> selfsame agreement in most states.
>
> How big was the Bundy's army that made Uncle Sam cede the crown land to
> him for perpetuity? Are you stupid or something?
>
>> The Feds have usurped those rights!
>
> No, you fucking retard. The Feds won the land by conquering the Injuns,
> the Spaniards, and then local warlords you called the "state".

You are still smoking dope, sucking dick and babbling idiotically.

>> The Klinton's executive ordered the copper mining district of Arizona
>> into a park system and then cleaned up on overseas copper. Obama has
>> seized over 540 million acres from the states by executive order. Obama
>> also renamed Mt McKinley by executive order a century after T Roosevelt
>> sent to Congress to have it named after an assassinated President.
>
> The Feds can do whatever they want with their crown land. Bundy moochers
> should go to live in a reservation somewhere in Mars.

Yawn...

>> Yes these folks should be paying for the use of it ...just like on
>> school grant lands..
>
> They don't pay and they think they inherited the land. They think they
> are white Injuns. That's why the Feds evicted those stupid Mormons.

Yawn....

rbowman

Jul 17, 2016, 1:02:33 AM7/17/16
On 07/16/2016 09:50 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
> But more than that, you should know -- if you're an American -- that
> even small fractional amounts of black ancestry would get one labelled
> "black" in any social context.

When I was in 7th grade I baffled my English teacher with a vocabulary
word -- octoroon. It was a little something I picked up from a Frank
Yerby novel, 'The Foxes of Harrow'. Then followed the question of what
the hell I was doing reading Yerby at the ripe age of 11. He also
mentioned quadroons. For example, Alexandre Dumas pere was a quadroon,
Dumas fils was an octoroon.

Dumas pere was sometimes referred to as a high yellow in his day. Even
better are the original lyrics to that Mitch Miller favorite 'The Yellow
Rose of Texas'.

http://www.legacy-america.net/national-heritage/yellow-rose-of-texas-circa-1836/

There’s a yellow rose in Texas, that I am going to see,
No other darky [sic] knows her, no darky only me
She cryed [sic] so when I left her it like to broke my heart,
And if I ever find her, we nevermore will part.

Chorus:
She’s the sweetest rose of color this darky ever knew,
Her eyes are bright as diamonds,they sparkle like the dew;
You may talk about your Dearest May, and sing of Rosa Lee,
But the Yellow Rose of Texas beats the belles of Tennessee.

PaxPerPoten

Jul 17, 2016, 1:03:47 AM7/17/16
Nope..Its a fact...much like its a fact that your an idiot on a leash
and should be neutered so as not to pollute American in any way.

> You live on lies, like Kopypasta, Gunner, Larry, and the rest of the
> mouth-breathers.

I am the gentle kind...If your cruisin for a deserved Bruisen' :Look at
that list and pick one of those people. It is pretty obvious that you
are suicidal and don't have the balls to off yourself without help.

Ed Huntress

Jul 17, 2016, 1:53:42 AM7/17/16
On Sat, 16 Jul 2016 23:04:07 -0600, rbowman <bow...@montana.com>
wrote:
Discrimination was an art in those days, and something of a science,
too. But they probably spent more time learning fractions. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

Ed Huntress

Jul 17, 2016, 2:29:18 AM7/17/16
No it's not. Show your evidence.

>much like its a fact that your an idiot on a leash
>and should be neutered so as not to pollute American in any way.

My family has been here since 1657. You're the pollutant.

>> You live on lies, like Kopypasta, Gunner, Larry, and the rest of the
>> mouth-breathers.
>
>I am the gentle kind...If your cruisin for a deserved Bruisen' :Look at
>that list and pick one of those people. It is pretty obvious that you
>are suicidal and don't have the balls to off yourself without help.

Listen, bullshitter, whenever you pop in here you spout off some
idiocy and try to pretend you know what you're talking about. Your
crap about the Bundys, for example, is a classic. Their lawyers are
throwing a Hail, Mary pass to overturn Article 4, Section 3, clause 2
of the Constitution and 200 years of legal precedent in a futile
attempt to get their clients off the hook. And you're enough of a fool
to think they're going to get away with it.

What's worse, you apparently think they're right, to which any
reasonable person will be thankful that your legal ideas are impotent.

--
Ed Huntress

PaxPerPoten

Jul 17, 2016, 4:20:21 AM7/17/16
That is an obvious lie.. When did you let the Indians in?

>>> You live on lies, like Kopypasta, Gunner, Larry, and the rest of the
>>> mouth-breathers.
>>
>> I am the gentle kind...If your cruisin for a deserved Bruisen' :Look at
>> that list and pick one of those people. It is pretty obvious that you
>> are suicidal and don't have the balls to off yourself without help.
>
> Listen, bullshitter, whenever you pop in here you spout off some
> idiocy and try to pretend you know what you're talking about. Your
> crap about the Bundys, for example, is a classic. Their lawyers are
> throwing a Hail, Mary pass to overturn Article 4, Section 3, clause 2
> of the Constitution and 200 years of legal precedent in a futile
> attempt to get their clients off the hook. And you're enough of a fool
> to think they're going to get away with it.

up conversations.

> What's worse, you apparently think they're right, to which any
> reasonable person will be thankful that your legal ideas are impotent.

Yep...You and Obama share a crack pipe!

Ed Huntress

Jul 17, 2016, 9:52:21 AM7/17/16
Silly man. You should know by now not to accuse me of lying online. I
don't do it.

If you want the maternal line, it starts with Leonard Weeks, arrived
Greenland, NH, 1655 - 1657. The paternal line begins with George
Huntress, arrived Bloody Point, NH, 1667. George was a soldier in King
William's War.

As for the Indians, the soldiers from New Hampshire killed a lot of
Wabanaki, who were allied with the French.

The Huntresses are a small family and there are at least three
geneologies, with much of the early material available online. Look it
up, immigrant.

>>> I am the gentle kind...If your cruisin for a deserved Bruisen' :Look at
>>> that list and pick one of those people. It is pretty obvious that you
>>> are suicidal and don't have the balls to off yourself without help.
>>
>> Listen, bullshitter, whenever you pop in here you spout off some
>> idiocy and try to pretend you know what you're talking about. Your
>> crap about the Bundys, for example, is a classic. Their lawyers are
>> throwing a Hail, Mary pass to overturn Article 4, Section 3, clause 2
>> of the Constitution and 200 years of legal precedent in a futile
>> attempt to get their clients off the hook. And you're enough of a fool
>> to think they're going to get away with it.

>up conversations.

Where will we find one of those? And what would you know about a
grownup conversation, Pax?

>> What's worse, you apparently think they're right, to which any
>> reasonable person will be thankful that your legal ideas are impotent.
>
>Yep...You and Obama share a crack pipe!

Now, there's a grownup conversationalist. Tell us, Pax, do you start
spitting blood as soon as you get up, or do you wait until after
breakfast?

--
Ed Huntress

The Voice

Jul 17, 2016, 10:21:32 AM7/17/16
I don't have any woes. It's dumb fucks like you who believe that Trump
is a good businessman proving he knows how to run a country. Neither
is true. You will soon be on wrong side of history... again. Trump's
great claim of "self-financing" his campaign has turned out to be a
joke. Nutters are actually sending a "billionaire" money! Same as the
students at Trump "University." Trump is a phony who can't release his
tax returns for fear of the truth coming out. His excuses are feeble
and transparent. There's do doubt about that, as this little Mark
Cuban anecdote nicely illustrates.
http://rebrn.com/re/mark-cuban-an-actual-billionaire-if-realdonaldtrump-were-fractio-2644609/

Hey, what ever happened to Trump's birther "investigation?" Why is he
sitting on the explosive results? LOL
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/9/18/1422527/-When-is-Donald-Trump-going-to-release-his-absolutely-unbelievable-birther-investigation

Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas

Jul 17, 2016, 4:57:44 PM7/17/16
The Voice <t...@mb.net> wrote in

> I don't have any woes. It's dumb fucks like you who believe that Trump
> is a good businessman proving he knows how to run a country. Neither
> is true. You will soon be on wrong side of history... again. Trump's
> great claim of "self-financing" his campaign has turned out to be a
> joke. Nutters are actually sending a "billionaire" money! Same as the
> students at Trump "University." Trump is a phony who can't release his
> tax returns for fear of the truth coming out. His excuses are feeble
> and transparent. There's do doubt about that, as this little Mark
> Cuban anecdote nicely illustrates.
> http://rebrn.com/re/mark-cuban-an-actual-billionaire-if-realdonaldtrump-w
> ere-fractio-2644609/
>
> Hey, what ever happened to Trump's birther "investigation?" Why is he
> sitting on the explosive results? LOL
> http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/9/18/1422527/-When-is-Donald-Trump-goi
> ng-to-release-his-absolutely-unbelievable-birther-investigation

Why don't you turn that intellect on your choice, sparky?

--
"...And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not
warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of

Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas

Jul 17, 2016, 4:58:48 PM7/17/16
Another poser not worth a second look.

PaxPerPoten

Jul 17, 2016, 7:03:09 PM7/17/16
On 7/17/2016 9:21 AM, The Wailer wrote:

>> I suppose a dumb fuck like you figures Trump is supposed to dig deep and
>> finance all your woes?
>
> I don't have any woes. It's dumb fucks like you who believe that Trump
> is a good businessman proving he knows how to run a country. Neither
> is true. You will soon be on wrong side of history... again. Trump's
> great claim of "self-financing" his campaign has turned out to be a
> joke. Nutters are actually sending a "billionaire" money! Same as the
> students at Trump "University." Trump is a phony who can't release his
> tax returns for fear of the truth coming out. His excuses are feeble
> and transparent. There's do doubt about that, as this little Mark
> Cuban anecdote nicely illustrates.
> http://rebrn.com/re/mark-cuban-an-actual-billionaire-if-realdonaldtrump-were-fractio-2644609/
>
> Hey, what ever happened to Trump's birther "investigation?" Why is he
> sitting on the explosive results? LOL
> http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/9/18/1422527/-When-is-Donald-Trump-going-to-release-his-absolutely-unbelievable-birther-investigation

Uh Huh..And you are the dumb ass that voted for a community
organizer(Marxist/Communist) on the grounds that having absolutely no
e4xperience and absolutely no resume or background...Not even a birth
certificate..Could run and make this country whole and debt free. That
has worked well for you///The black messiah doubled the national debt.
Now you want the war profiteering murdering Klinton's to have a shot at
what little is left after your last great Caliphates leadership. The
whole damned ME is in flames now... Would you like to show us the great
strides the Klinton cartel will bring... More death and destruction?
Or enriching themselves on insider trading, stealing White-house
silverware, destroying the American Copper miners so they can enrich
themselves in foreign copper..Whats next... Selling pardons and Senate
seats? While Trump may not be the great savior you asswipes claim for
the Democrats...He has created thousands of jobs in the Civilian market
place while your great heroes have been sucking America's tit dry while
basking in unearned taxpayer money for the last 25 or more years. The
Klinton's have never been off the Federal payroll...even when at the
Rose lawfirm. Obama has never done an honest days work in his life and
I figure its the same for you. The RNC and the DNC suck and so do you!

PaxPerPoten

Jul 17, 2016, 7:18:34 PM7/17/16
Jeez...Another lie on top of a lie.

> If you want the maternal line, it starts with Leonard Weeks, arrived
> Greenland, NH, 1655 - 1657. The paternal line begins with George
> Huntress, arrived Bloody Point, NH, 1667. George was a soldier in King
> William's War.

The only way your kind was birthed here was by some Indian tribes 2 dogs
afuckin. Your bullshit just never quits. By the way the early arrivals
were all criminals exported from England.

> As for the Indians, the soldiers from New Hampshire killed a lot of
> Wabanaki, who were allied with the French.

Nice to know that you have read a book

> The Huntresses are a small family and there are at least three
> geneologies, with much of the early material available online. Look it
> up, immigrant.

Everybody after the first whites came across and then the natives of
Alaska and many centuries later the Chinese and then the Vikings///After
which followed in much much later time the modern immigration that
started in 1492 after the Muslims had been kicked out of Spain... We
have Latino ancestry in the southern states that preclude buttwipes like
you for hundreds of years. So the fact that your kind got deported from
somewhere has no bearing on today!

>>> Listen, bullshitter, whenever you pop in here you spout off some
>>> idiocy and try to pretend you know what you're talking about. Your
>>> crap about the Bundys, for example, is a classic. Their lawyers are
>>> throwing a Hail, Mary pass to overturn Article 4, Section 3, clause 2
>>> of the Constitution and 200 years of legal precedent in a futile
>>> attempt to get their clients off the hook. And you're enough of a fool
>>> to think they're going to get away with it.

>> up conversations.
>
> Where will we find one of those? And what would you know about a
> grownup conversation, Pax?
>

>>> What's worse, you apparently think they're right, to which any
>>> reasonable person will be thankful that your legal ideas are impotent.
>>
>> Yep...You and Obama share a crack pipe!
>
> Now, there's a grownup conversationalist. Tell us, Pax, do you start
> spitting blood as soon as you get up, or do you wait until after
> breakfast?

My day starts with creating jobs. Yours starts with whining about your
pitiful ancestry. Out of 8 Billion of us..you think that your family
being sent here to a penal colony is special.

Ed Huntress

Jul 17, 2016, 9:01:09 PM7/17/16
No answer, huh? Another Pax "fact" that turns out to be a lie.

>>> That is an obvious lie.. When did you let the Indians in?
>>
>> Silly man. You should know by now not to accuse me of lying online. I
>> don't do it.
>
>Jeez...Another lie on top of a lie.

Show us one, blowhard. You can't, because there aren't any. Once
again, you'll probably crawl away without a concrete answer...

>> If you want the maternal line, it starts with Leonard Weeks, arrived
>> Greenland, NH, 1655 - 1657. The paternal line begins with George
>> Huntress, arrived Bloody Point, NH, 1667. George was a soldier in King
>> William's War.
>
>The only way your kind was birthed here was by some Indian tribes 2 dogs
>afuckin. Your bullshit just never quits. By the way the early arrivals
>were all criminals exported from England.

Having been shown that you don't have a "lie" to complain about, and
that you're actually an ignorant jackass who just spews accusations
and slurs with nothing to back them up, you put a cherry on top by
demonstrating your ignorance of history.

You have Australia and the American colonies mixed up. The vast
majority of early American colonists were poor farmers or working
hands who paid for their passage with a period of indenture.

>> As for the Indians, the soldiers from New Hampshire killed a lot of
>> Wabanaki, who were allied with the French.
>
>Nice to know that you have read a book

Those were my ancestors. I've read quite a bit about them. Too bad you
haven't read a few books yourself. You'd be less ignorant.

>> The Huntresses are a small family and there are at least three
>> geneologies, with much of the early material available online. Look it
>> up, immigrant.
>
>Everybody after the first whites came across and then the natives of
>Alaska and many centuries later the Chinese and then the Vikings///After
>which followed in much much later time the modern immigration that
>started in 1492 after the Muslims had been kicked out of Spain... We
>have Latino ancestry in the southern states that preclude buttwipes like
>you for hundreds of years. So the fact that your kind got deported from
>somewhere has no bearing on today!

So what happened to the "obvious lie" you were bellyaching about? Now
that you realize you put your foot in in, you scramble around for
another slander to replace it.

Like most of the bottom-feeding rightards, Pax, you just try to
bluster your way through every time you're caught spewing bullshit.
And you get a *lot* of practice, since you get caught out so often.

>>> up conversations.
>>
>> Where will we find one of those? And what would you know about a
>> grownup conversation, Pax?

>>> Yep...You and Obama share a crack pipe!
>>
>> Now, there's a grownup conversationalist. Tell us, Pax, do you start
>> spitting blood as soon as you get up, or do you wait until after
>> breakfast?
>
>My day starts with creating jobs.

Oh, I'll bet. And who do you create work for? The police and lawyers?

>Yours starts with whining about your
>pitiful ancestry. Out of 8 Billion of us..you think that your family
>being sent here to a penal colony is special.

A "penal colony"? Is that what you think America was? You'd better
read another book.

Pax, I know a lot of business leaders and "job creators," and they're
not right-wing malcontents like you. They don't spend their time
blaming other people for their troubles, or cutting and pasting
right-wing bullshit from the rightard websites. The don't slander and
they don't do a lot of insulting of other people. They're usually
honest enough to apologize when they realize they've falsely accused
someone of "lying."

You're not one of those. You're a bottom-feeding malcontent.

--
Ed Huntress

BtHJh⛄⫸Mighty ⸎ Wannabe⫷⛄BKEgz

Jul 17, 2016, 9:21:07 PM7/17/16
PaxPerPoten wrote on 7/17/2016 7:03 PM:

> While Trump may not be the great savior you asswipes claim for
> the Democrats...He has created thousands of jobs in the Civilian market
> place

Mitt Romney ran for presidency touting his business record. Mitt Romney
specialized in downsizing American companies and outsourcing American
jobs overseas.

Donald Trump is running for presidency touting his business record.
Donald Trump specialized in opening businesses, then declare bankruptcy
and run away with the money.

Do you know what will happen to the CORPORATION you call the UNITED
STATES OF AMERICA if you hand it over to Trump for 4 years?

The Many Business Failures of Donald Trump:
He's running for president on his business record. One problem: that
record sucks
<http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/pictures/the-many-business-failures-of-donald-trump-20110511/trump-the-game-0109643>

Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas

Jul 17, 2016, 11:18:04 PM7/17/16
=?UTF-8?B?QnRISmjim4Tiq7jvvK3vvYnvvYfvvYjvvZTvvZkg4riOIO+8t++9ge+9jg==?=
=?UTF-8?B?772O772B772C772F4qu34puEQktFZ3o=?= <DO...@NYhRm.com> wrote in
HRC is running for President touting her carelessness and criminality.

Stormin Mormon

Jul 18, 2016, 7:57:05 AM7/18/16
On 7/17/2016 10:21 AM, The Voice wrote:
> On Sat, 16 Jul 2016 23:06:53 -0500, PaxPerPoten <P...@USA.org> wrote:
>

>> I suppose a dumb fuck like you figures Trump is supposed to dig deep and
>> finance all your woes?
>
> I don't have any woes. It's dumb fucks like you who believe that Trump
> is a good businessman proving he knows how to run a country. Neither
> is true.

Some how, in about the last generation,
some started calling our elected
representatives (with very limited
powers delegated by the Constutiton)
"our Nation's Leaders". I resent that
change of terminology. I don't need a
leader. I need an elected rep who will
preserve the rights endowed by our
Creator.

--
.
Christopher A. Young

The Voice

Jul 18, 2016, 9:35:08 AM7/18/16
Then start by proving that the Creator exists. You can't. Which makes
you, undeniably, an idiot for demanding rights that only exist in your
mind.

Anyway, quit wasting time trying to convince earthlings to give you
what you want. Your all-powerful Creator already knows everything,
right? If it was worth doing, he'd be on the case. Instead, he's been
giving you a big fuck-you forever. Hard to say what you crime is.
Probably putting your magic underwear on backwards or something.

YDOXj⛄⫸Mighty ⸎ Wannabe⫷⛄DATSJ

Jul 18, 2016, 9:44:23 AM7/18/16
They also call your Bundy bunch of Mormon clowns "leaders". The feds put
your Mormon parasites in jail. These parasites are complaining they are
not provided with internet access to get on Facebook endowed by their
Creator in jail. Please pray to your Creator (that pixie in the sky) to
give them internet access.

Oregon Militant Leaders Unhappy With Jail Rules, Want Facebook
<http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ammon-ryan-bundy-jail-facebook-internet_us_5751a153e4b0eb20fa0dab02>

Bundy clowns Mugshot
https://d3i6fh83elv35t.cloudfront.net/newshour/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/RTX2495O-1024x649.jpg

Cliven Bundy Mugshot
<http://media.oregonlive.com/oregonian/photo/2016/02/11/clivenbundyarrestmugjpg-320227db4edc9b6c.jpg>

The Voice

Jul 18, 2016, 4:36:52 PM7/18/16
On Mon, 18 Jul 2016 12:42:02 -0700, Winston_Smith
<inv...@butterfly.net> wrote:

>On Mon, 18 Jul 2016 06:35:06 -0700, The Voice wrote:
>>On Mon, 18 Jul 2016 07:57:07 -0400, Stormin Mormon wrote:
>>
>> I need an elected rep who will preserve the rights endowed by our
>>Creator.
>>
>>Then start by proving that the Creator exists. You can't. Which makes
>>you, undeniably, an idiot for demanding rights that only exist in your
>>mind.
>
>You fail to understand those carefully crafted words. Stormin' doesn't
>understand them either.

Just show me the creator's bill of rights or whatever. You can't. You
can only show words made up by superstitious men. I accept that
something more exists in the minds of many folks. And that is the only
place it can be preserved. How is any politician supposed to do that?
Should they "preserve" whatever *anyone* makes up? For cryin' out
loud, up until recently, Stormin Moron's cult believed this.
http://www.alternet.org/belief/mormon-church-dark-skin-sign-gods-curse-no-longer
He and many others would be happy to return to those days, and they
believe that what's in their fantasies should be law. Fuck them and
the loco horses they rode in on. And what a shock that so many of them
love carpetbagger Trump, who knows exactly how easily they can be
duped, and is taking them to the cleaners. Some of them are even
sending him money!
http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-05-23/trump-looks-to-evangelicals-for-financial-boost
Add it to the list of crazy things they believe: that "billionaires"
need and deserve more money.

YeQqJ⛄⫸Mighty ⸎ Wannabe⫷⛄mitOI

Jul 18, 2016, 4:37:11 PM7/18/16
Stormdrain Moron is alt.survival's village idiot.

You are trying to converse with a rambling fool.

The Voice

Jul 18, 2016, 4:48:54 PM7/18/16
He's a perfect poster boy for the religious rightards. Maybe they'll
defend his views and we'll get to see if Stormin Moron's stupidity can
be topped.

PaxPerPoten

Jul 18, 2016, 5:05:55 PM7/18/16
On 7/17/2016 8:21 PM, BtHJh⛄⫸Mighty ⸎ Wannabe⫷⛄BKEgz wrote:

> The Many Business Failures of Donald Trump:
> He's running for president on his business record. One problem: that
> record sucks
> <http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/pictures/the-many-business-failures-of-donald-trump-20110511/trump-the-game-0109643>

Rolling Stone..Bwaa Ha ha ha!!!!
Canada must be begging you to immigrate.

PaxPerPoten

Jul 18, 2016, 5:10:26 PM7/18/16
Now you are just trying to be nice...;-)

PaxPerPoten

Jul 18, 2016, 5:18:57 PM7/18/16
You should get your head out of your ass and recognize the fact that you
are the result of criminal DNA. The rest of us know what a bumbling
idiot of a criminal you are.

> Pax, I know a lot of business leaders and "job creators," and they're
> not right-wing malcontents like you.

Name them and post addresses so we can verify.

They don't spend their time
> blaming other people for their troubles, or cutting and pasting
> right-wing bullshit from the rightard websites.

What troubles are you imagining now? got off the crack pipe and make sense.

The don't slander and
> they don't do a lot of insulting of other people.

Your very posting is an insult to humanity.

They're usually
> honest enough to apologize when they realize they've falsely accused
> someone of "lying."

What do they do when they catch huntsy-puntsy in one lie after another?

> You're not one of those. You're a bottom-feeding malcontent.

I had to go to the bottom to find your mental homestead. But I do
surface for clean air.

Derek LaHousse

Jul 18, 2016, 5:30:43 PM7/18/16
On 7/18/2016 2:05 PM, PaxPerPoten wrote:
> On 7/17/2016 8:21 PM, BtHJh⛄⫸Mighty ⸎ Wannabe⫷⛄BKEgz wrote:
>>>
>> The Many Business Failures of Donald Trump:
>> He's running for president on his business record. One problem: that
>> record sucks
>> <http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/pictures/the-many-business-failures-of-donald-trump-20110511/trump-the-game-0109643>
>>

> Rolling Stone..Bwaa Ha ha ha!!!!

Doesn't matter - Trump's business record *does* suck.

qpasY⛄⫸Mighty ⸎ Wannabe⫷⛄LodHi

Jul 18, 2016, 6:07:59 PM7/18/16
The British used Australia as a penal colony, not North America. You are
confused, as usual.

The early pioneers to North America were mostly British and French
explorers and fur traders.

The Voice

Jul 18, 2016, 6:53:27 PM7/18/16
On Mon, 18 Jul 2016 13:52:30 -0700, Winston_Smith
<inv...@butterfly.net> wrote:

>On Mon, 18 Jul 2016 13:36:50 -0700, The Voice wrote:

>>>You fail to understand those carefully crafted words. Stormin' doesn't
>>>understand them either.
>>
>>Just show me the creator's bill of rights or whatever. You can't. You
>>can only show words made up by superstitious men.
>
>You are totally ducking what I wrote. You seem to want to argue
>against religious belief you hold.

I don't know what you're trying to say, but I don't hold any religious
beliefs. And no, the lack of religious belief is not itself a
religious belief.

> Fine, go ahead.

Can you put that in the form of an official permission slip I can
submit to Usenet Head Office? Be sure to stamp it with your title.

> It has nothing to
>do with rights or where they come from.
>
>It is only your conclusion that the words "our creator" in the
>Declaration of Independence refer to God.

That has nothing to do with what Stormin Moron wrote. If you don't
believe me, then see if you can get him to admit that "Creator" means
common sense rather than a skydaddy.

<snip>

>How sad you will sell out the rights of humanity to get in some
>temporary shots in the political noise machine.

I am not selling out any rights. That is something you made up.

> Go to your quiet
>place, put up a picture of Hillary, and jerk off. You will feel
>better.

Another thing you made up. You'll keep it doing it, you always do.

Stormin Moron is talking about his "Creator," note the capital C. And
his idea of "endowed rights" is whatever he thinks his cult believes.

Now, if he, or you, would like to enumerate the rights endowed by any
of these potential "creators"
http://www.livescience.com/13363-7-theories-origin-life.html, then
just let me know if you mind melded with those chemicals, or whatever.

PaxPerPoten

Jul 18, 2016, 7:08:39 PM7/18/16
Yup! $4.7 Billion net....$11.9 Billion gross...according to Forbes
You sound bitter...Did he refuse to hire you to shine shoes at his Hotel?

PaxPerPoten

Jul 18, 2016, 7:13:31 PM7/18/16
Both Carolina's were founded as Penal Colonies. and more...Look it up
and cry..

> The early pioneers to North America were mostly British and French
> explorers and fur traders.

PaxPerPoten

Jul 18, 2016, 7:15:49 PM7/18/16
On 7/18/2016 5:07 PM, qpasY⛄⫸Mighty ⸎ Wannabe⫷⛄LodHi wrote:
/also the /Virginia's were penal.

> The early pioneers to North America were mostly British and French
> explorers and fur traders.

Again no...Eric the Red and then The Spaniards...Before that, lots of
Mongols etc.

The Voice

Jul 18, 2016, 7:20:37 PM7/18/16
On Mon, 18 Jul 2016 18:08:39 -0500, PaxPerPoten <P...@USA.org> wrote:

>On 7/18/2016 4:30 PM, Derek LaHousse wrote:

>>> Rolling Stone..Bwaa Ha ha ha!!!!
>>
>> Doesn't matter - Trump's business record *does* suck.
>
>Yup! $4.7 Billion net

Trump says it's 10 billion. He could clear it up quickly by releasing
some documents. He won't, because that would prove the absurdity of
his lying. Not that there's any doubt about that. If he was anywhere
near as rich as he claims, he'd genuinely self-fund his campaign as he
originally promised. But now he'd prefer that average Joes send him a
few bucks each. And some of his supporters are stupid enough to do it!
How much are you in for?

Just Wondering

Jul 18, 2016, 7:36:57 PM7/18/16
On 7/18/2016 7:35 AM, The Voice wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Jul 2016 07:57:07 -0400, Stormin Mormon wrote:

>> Some how, in about the last generation, some started calling
>> our elected representatives (with very limited powers delegated
>> by the Constutiton) "our Nation's Leaders". I resent that
>> change of terminology. I don't need a leader. I need an elected
>> rep who will preserve the rights endowed by our Creator.
>
> Then start by proving that the Creator exists. You can't.

You're missing the whole point. Our elected representatives
are not our leaders, they're our servants.

Just Wondering

Jul 18, 2016, 7:39:00 PM7/18/16
It's not all that great, but it also isn't so bad that it sucks.
But Hiliary's business record is even worse.

Stormin Mormon

Jul 18, 2016, 7:46:50 PM7/18/16
Thank you, JW. Agree totally with your comment.

Derek LaHousse

Jul 18, 2016, 7:57:21 PM7/18/16
On 7/18/2016 4:08 PM, PaxPerPoten wrote:
> On 7/18/2016 4:30 PM, Derek LaHousse wrote:

>>> Rolling Stone..Bwaa Ha ha ha!!!!
>>
>> Doesn't matter - Trump's business record *does* suck.
>
> Yup! $4.7 Billion net....$11.9 Billion gross

That's what he sucked out of the "businesses" before they collapsed,
leaving stock and bond holders with nothing.

Trump's business record sucks - no significant going concerns left.

PaxPerPoten

Jul 18, 2016, 8:05:24 PM7/18/16
The last presidential election cost $4 Billion..It is thought that this
one will top $8 billion. If you do not want that Corporations to own
America..you will have to fund your own candidates enough to offset the
huge Corporate PAC's. Try using some common sense and put down the dope
smoke.

PaxPerPoten

Jul 18, 2016, 8:16:14 PM7/18/16
Obviously you do not understand Stockholder rights or the Bankruptcy laws.

Derek LaHousse

Jul 18, 2016, 8:29:35 PM7/18/16
On 7/18/2016 4:20 PM, The Voice wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Jul 2016 18:08:39 -0500, PaxPerPoten <P...@USA.org> wrote:

>>> Doesn't matter - Trump's business record *does* suck.
>>
>> Yup! $4.7 Billion net
>
> Trump says it's 10 billion.

It doesn't matter how much it is. He got it by swindling investors,
same as Madoff.

Derek LaHousse

Jul 18, 2016, 8:32:49 PM7/18/16
Hillary has never pretended to be a business woman.

Derek LaHousse

Jul 18, 2016, 8:38:03 PM7/18/16
On 7/18/2016 5:16 PM, PaxPerPoten wrote:
> On 7/18/2016 6:57 PM, Derek LaHousse wrote:

>>> Yup! $4.7 Billion net....$11.9 Billion gross
>>
>> That's what he sucked out of the "businesses" before they collapsed,
>> leaving stock and bond holders with nothing.
>>
>> Trump's business record sucks - no significant going concerns left.
>
> Obviously you do not understand Stockholder rights or the Bankruptcy laws.

Obviously an imbecile like you doesn't understand any of that, either.
What I understand is that Trump has no going concerns.

Just Wondering

Jul 18, 2016, 9:37:58 PM7/18/16
On 7/18/2016 5:13 PM, PaxPerPoten wrote:

> Both Carolina's were founded as Penal Colonies. and more
> ...Look it up and cry..

Chronicles of American - Early Settlements of the Carolinas
http://www.chroniclesofamerica.com/southern-colonies/early_settlements_of_the_carolinas.htm
Nothing there about the Carolinas being founded as penal colonies.

The History of the Carolinas
http://www.publicbookshelf.com/public_html/The_Great_Republic_By_the_Master_Historians_Vol_I/carolinac_de.html
Nothing there about the Carolinas as penal colonies either.

Exploration and Settlement of South Carolina
http://www.u-s-history.com/pages/h637.html
Nothing there either.

The Carolinas
https://www.boundless.com/u-s-history/textbooks/boundless-u-s-history-textbook/britain-and-the-settling-of-the-colonies-1600-1750-3/settling-the-southern-colonies-43/the-carolinas-286-6468/
Or there.

Carolina - The British Isles Settlers
http://www.carolana.com/Carolina/Settlement/british_isles_settlers.html

So I've looked it up as you suggested and found your claim to be
bullshit. Why should I cry about that?

Governor Swill

Jul 19, 2016, 12:12:28 AM7/19/16
On Fri, 15 Jul 2016 13:27:14 -0700 (PDT), bigdog wrote:

>What if all people of European descent left America and turned it back over to the Native Americans.

The environment would be vastly improved.

Swill
--
Vote Clinton.
The next job Trump outsources might be your own.

"If Donald Trump is our standard bearer,
what's happened to our standards?"

Governor Swill

Jul 19, 2016, 12:14:55 AM7/19/16
On Sat, 16 Jul Stormin Mormon wrote:

>In the last few years, I've been noticing that
>in many situations blacks get prefer treatment.

Over the past several centuries I've noticed that whites get
preferential treatment.

>The Affirmative Action program is one such, the
>gov is forcing employers to prefer blacks and
>minorities for hiring.

Slavery is one such. Whites forcing blacks to labor sunup to sundown
for room and board to avoid hiring employees.

>It is very possible that blacks have advantages,
>not discrimination.

It is very possible whites still have privilege, not discrimination.

Governor Swill

Jul 19, 2016, 12:23:37 AM7/19/16
On Sat, 16 Jul 2016 09:57:57 -0600, rbowman wrote:

>On 07/16/2016 06:09 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
>> The Affirmative Action program is one such, the
>> gov is forcing employers to prefer blacks and
>> minorities for hiring.

>Affirmative action goes back to a series of Executive Orders signed by
>Kennedy and Johnson. Funny how no Republican administration ever got
>around to rescinding those orders.

"The first federal policy of race-conscious affirmative action was the
Revised Philadelphia Plan,"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affirmative_action_in_the_United_States

This was implemented in 1969 by the Nixon administration based on an
earlier plan developed in 1967 but not yet implemented.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revised_Philadelphia_Plan

It was based on XO 11246 issued by LBJ in 1965 which was modeled after
an XO issued by Eisenhower in 1953 which followed a similar XO issued
by FDR in 1941.

"The phrase affirmative action had appeared previously in Executive
Order 10925 in 1961."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_11246

Governor Swill

Jul 19, 2016, 12:27:31 AM7/19/16
On Sat, 16 Jul 2016 23:50:41 -0400, Ed Huntress wrote:

>If you've been living in the US for more than ten years or so, you
>should know that even a small amount of sub-Saharan African ancestry
>got you labelled "black," or "negro," or whatever substitute slur you
>prefer. Since the early 1800s, the "One-drop rule" was codified into
>law, and it was part of the law in many states until the end of the
>20th century.
>
>But more than that, you should know -- if you're an American -- that
>even small fractional amounts of black ancestry would get one labelled
>"black" in any social context.

When I was a child, anybody with large lips or a short nose or curly
hair would have whispered behind their back, "Must've been a nigger in
the woodpile" even if they were blond and had blue eyes and two white
parents.

rbowman

Jul 19, 2016, 12:41:58 AM7/19/16
On 07/18/2016 10:27 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
> When I was a child, anybody with large lips or a short nose or curly
> hair would have whispered behind their back, "Must've been a nigger in
> the woodpile" even if they were blond and had blue eyes and two white
> parents.

Then there was the unforgivable faux pas of nigger-lipping a Lucky.

Derek LaHousse

Jul 19, 2016, 12:51:29 AM7/19/16
Poxed Impotence is full of shit, of course. *No* American state was
"founded" as a penal colony. The British shipped lots of prisoners,
especially political prisoners, here, but no colony - not even Georgia -
was founded as a penal colony.

PaxPerPoten

Jul 19, 2016, 12:52:55 AM7/19/16
Sonny..you are very fucked up...Trump invests for his stock holders and
Madoff didn't. You jealousy is showing. Maybe Trump would give you a job
washing out his shorts.. ;-p

Derek LaHousse

Jul 19, 2016, 12:53:00 AM7/19/16
On 7/18/2016 9:14 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Sat, 16 Jul Stormin Mormon wrote:
>
>> In the last few years, I've been noticing that
>> in many situations blacks get prefer treatment.
>
> Over the past several centuries I've noticed that whites get
> preferential treatment.

You haven't noticed anything over more than about 40 years, asshole.

>> The Affirmative Action program is one such, the
>> gov is forcing employers to prefer blacks and
>> minorities for hiring.
>
> Slavery is one such.

Dead and buried. Affirmative action lives on.

>> It is very possible that blacks have advantages,
>> not discrimination.
>
> It is very possible whites still have privilege

The reflexive self-hating left-wing racist vomits again.

PaxPerPoten

Jul 19, 2016, 12:57:09 AM7/19/16
Try "Trump.com and see that many enterprises and countries he is
invested in//Also read the who's who of his investors..Then shut the
fuck up or come up with some real information, instead of that loose
change rattling around in your head. At least while you are castigating
better people then yourself..You are not out molesting people pets.

Derek LaHousse

Jul 19, 2016, 12:58:05 AM7/19/16
On 7/18/2016 9:27 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Sat, 16 Jul 2016 23:50:41 -0400, Ed Huntress wrote:
>
>> If you've been living in the US for more than ten years or so, you
>> should know that even a small amount of sub-Saharan African ancestry
>> got you labelled "black," or "negro," or whatever substitute slur you
>> prefer. Since the early 1800s, the "One-drop rule" was codified into
>> law, and it was part of the law in many states until the end of the
>> 20th century.
>>
>> But more than that, you should know -- if you're an American -- that
>> even small fractional amounts of black ancestry would get one labelled
>> "black" in any social context.
>
> When I was a child, anybody with large lips or a short nose or curly
> hair would have whispered behind their back, "Must've been a nigger in
> the woodpile" even if they were blond and had blue eyes and two white
> parents.

Proving your illiteracy. "Nigger in the woodpile" has nothing to do
with ancestry.

You really are a racist shitbag.

PaxPerPoten

Jul 19, 2016, 12:58:10 AM7/19/16
I guess that insider trading scandal was just an accident of nonbusiness?

Derek LaHousse

Jul 19, 2016, 1:01:00 AM7/19/16
On 7/18/2016 9:52 PM, PaxPerPoten wrote:
> On 7/18/2016 7:29 PM, Derek LaHousse wrote:

>>> Trump says it's 10 billion.
>>
>> It doesn't matter how much it is. He got it by swindling investors,
>> same as Madoff.
>
> Sonny..you are very fucked up...

punky...you are very much full of shit.

> Trump invests for his stock holders and

No, he doesn't. Trump invests for Trump, and swindles his investors
with his bullshit "Trump brand."

Trump is a business failure. He got rich off swindling his investors.

Derek LaHousse

Jul 19, 2016, 1:01:40 AM7/19/16
I don't go to self-serving propaganda sites for valid information, punky.

Derek LaHousse

Jul 19, 2016, 1:02:21 AM7/19/16
On 7/18/2016 9:58 PM, PaxPerPoten wrote:
> On 7/18/2016 7:32 PM, Derek LaHousse wrote:

>>> It's not all that great, but it also isn't so bad that it sucks.
>>> But Hiliary's business record is even worse.
>>
>> Hillary has never pretended to be a business woman.
>
> I guess that insider trading scandal was just an accident of nonbusiness?

She was a crooked investor. Investors aren't business people, punky.

RTBOt⛄⫸Mighty ⸎ Wannabe⫷⛄HwduE

Jul 19, 2016, 6:28:09 AM7/19/16
It seems like Governor Swill has used the phrase correctly. It is voted
as the top definition in UrbanDictionary.com

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigger_in_the_woodpile#Origin>
//
Origin
Both the "fence" and "woodpile" variants developed about the same time
in the period of 1840–50 when the Underground Railroad was flourishing.
The evidence is slight, but it is presumed that they were derived from
actual instances of the concealment of fugitive slaves in their flight
north under piles of firewood or within hiding places in stone walls.
Another possible origin, comes from the practice of transporting
pulpwood on special rail road cars. In the era of slavery, the pulpwood
cars were built with an outer frame with the wood being stacked inside
in moderately neat rows and stacks. However, given the nature of the
cars, it was possible to smuggle persons in the pile itself, possibly
giving rise to the term.
\\

<https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=nigger%20in%20the%20woodpile&defid=1028291>
//
Nigger in the Woodpile
1. A secret weapon
2. An unsure circumstance in a given situation

Top Definition
nigger in the woodpile
When a Caucasian has some negroid ancestry there is said to have been a
Nigger in the Woodpile, usually said if the Caucasian has some negroid
traits like kinky hair.
That boys family must've had a nigger in the woodpile.
\\

Ed Huntress

Jul 19, 2016, 8:33:30 AM7/19/16
On Mon, 18 Jul 2016 16:18:54 -0500, PaxPerPoten <P...@USA.org> wrote:

> [...]
>>
>> Pax, I know a lot of business leaders and "job creators," and they're
>> not right-wing malcontents like you.
>
>Name them and post addresses so we can verify.
>
> They don't spend their time
>> blaming other people for their troubles, or cutting and pasting
>> right-wing bullshit from the rightard websites.
>
>What troubles are you imagining now? got off the crack pipe and make sense.
>
> The don't slander and
>> they don't do a lot of insulting of other people.
>
>Your very posting is an insult to humanity.
>
> They're usually
>> honest enough to apologize when they realize they've falsely accused
>> someone of "lying."
>
>What do they do when they catch huntsy-puntsy in one lie after another?
>

>> You're not one of those. You're a bottom-feeding malcontent.
>
>I had to go to the bottom to find your mental homestead. But I do

Having failed to identify a "lie" in any of my posts (as has everyone
who'se ever tried), run out of gas on his "penal colony" bullshit, and
scraped the bottom of his bag of ideas, Pax builds a coccoon of slurs
and slander around himself to distract attention from the fact that
he's an empty bag of wind.

Carry on, Pax. Don't light a match -- the contents of your bag of wind
isn't actually air.

--
Ed Huntress

The Voice

Jul 19, 2016, 10:00:15 AM7/19/16
On Mon, 18 Jul 2016 19:05:23 -0500, PaxPerPoten <P...@USA.org> wrote:

>On 7/18/2016 6:20 PM, The Voice wrote:

>>> Yup! $4.7 Billion net
>>
>> Trump says it's 10 billion. He could clear it up quickly by releasing
>> some documents. He won't, because that would prove the absurdity of
>> his lying. Not that there's any doubt about that. If he was anywhere
>> near as rich as he claims, he'd genuinely self-fund his campaign as he
>> originally promised. But now he'd prefer that average Joes send him a
>> few bucks each. And some of his supporters are stupid enough to do it!
>> How much are you in for?
>
>The last presidential election cost $4 Billion.

Trump should have expected to spend about the same as Obama, and about
the same as Clinton plans. About 1 billion.
http://uspolitics.about.com/od/Money-In-Politics/a/How-Much-Did-Barack-Obama-And-Mitt-Romney-Spend-In-The-2012-Election.htm

>.It is thought that this
>one will top $8 billion. If you do not want that Corporations to own
>America..you will have to fund your own candidates enough to offset the
>huge Corporate PAC's.

Trump is attempting to fund his campaign exactly the same as the other
candidates, even though he bragged incessantly about self-funding, and
how that would make him immune to benefactors' demands. Do you think
he only just found out what a campaign costs? Because it sure looks
like the whole self-funding thing was nothing more than a big fat lie
to his gullible supporters. In fact, he wouldn't spend the money if he
had it, and he doesn't have it. Some estimates are that he only has
one or two hundred million in cash. He's not going to spend that when
his expertise is wasting others' money. He needs his cash to pay for
the jet and the hairpieces and the spray tan in order to trick his
supporters into believing he has 10 billion. Not that they're hard to
deceive.

> Try using some common sense and put down the dope
>smoke.

Take your own advice, and answer the simple question: why doesn't
Trump, the consummate bragger, flip the bird to all his detractors,
with a document dump? People with common sense know the answer.
Nutjobs make silly excuses for him instead.

The Voice

Jul 19, 2016, 10:04:04 AM7/19/16
On Mon, 18 Jul 2016 16:52:38 -0700, Winston_Smith
<inv...@butterfly.net> wrote:

>On Mon, 18 Jul 2016 15:53:26 -0700, The Voice wrote:

>>>You are totally ducking what I wrote. You seem to want to argue
>>>against religious belief you hold.
>>
>>I don't know what you're trying to say, but I don't hold any religious
>>beliefs. And no, the lack of religious belief is not itself a
>>religious belief.
>
>You say you don't hold any religions beliefs. Fine. That's all we need
>for what I wrote to be correct.

Then explain what you wrote: "You seem to want to argue
against religious belief you hold."

I still don't know what you were trying to say.

> Your entire post amounted to an attack
>on religion. Fine. But you pretend that somehow has something to do
>what words in the DOI mean.

No, I never mentioned the DOI other than to say that I didn't mention
it. You made it up, and I'm pretty sure you're going to keep arguing
with YOURSELF.

> That is wrong and not fine.

LOL

The Voice

Jul 19, 2016, 10:08:19 AM7/19/16
On Mon, 18 Jul 2016 16:57:47 -0700, Winston_Smith
<inv...@butterfly.net> wrote:

>On Mon, 18 Jul 2016 16:20:35 -0700, The Voice wrote:

>>>Yup! $4.7 Billion net
>Snip restored. You are real good at snipping.
>||-Yup! $4.7 Billion net....$11.9 Billion gross...according to Forbes
>||-You sound bitter...Did he refuse to hire you to shine shoes at his Hotel?
>
>>Trump says it's 10 billion. He could clear it up quickly by releasing
>>some documents.
>
>Why don't you start counting. As fast as you can say the numbers. Get
>back to us when you get to 4,700,000,000 and we will take a vote if
>you should go on to 10 billion or get the night off. Only a sadist
>would make you go on to 11.9 billion, so you are safe from that fate.
>
>Neat how you snipped everything but the smallest of several kinds of
>numbers.

Neat how you prefer writing non-sequiturs to answering simple
questions.

I leave in what I respond to. If I take it out, it's because I'm not
responding to it. Got it? If you want to reread previous comments,
then go back in the thread!

Regardless, how does any of what you wrote explain why Trump doesn't
show some proof, instead of making grandiose and unsupported claims?
How does it explain why he's asking for donations? Do you not
understand that the more he says he's worth, and the more you defend
it, then the more ridiculous it is that he won't show some proof? Do
you not get the absurdity of someone who claims to have 10 billion,
asking Joe Schmoe for a $200 donation? Why did he brag about self
funding when he had no intention of doing that?

Are you even capable of responding to such simple questions, or is
wholesale diversion the only arrow in your quiver?

The Voice

Jul 19, 2016, 10:13:30 AM7/19/16
On Mon, 18 Jul 2016 17:38:03 -0600, Just Wondering
<fmh...@comcast.net> wrote:

>On 7/18/2016 7:35 AM, The Voice wrote:
>> On Mon, 18 Jul 2016 07:57:07 -0400, Stormin Mormon wrote:
>
>>> Some how, in about the last generation, some started calling
>>> our elected representatives (with very limited powers delegated
>>> by the Constutiton) "our Nation's Leaders". I resent that
>>> change of terminology. I don't need a leader. I need an elected
>>> rep who will preserve the rights endowed by our Creator.
>>
>> Then start by proving that the Creator exists. You can't.
> >
>You're missing the whole point. Our elected representatives
>are not our leaders, they're our servants.

In principle perhaps. But in practice, the whiners keep voting for new
"servants" in a futile attempt to get exactly what they want. But
racists can't get the white supremacy they want, and religious nutters
can't get the prayer in schools they want, to name just two examples.
And that is good, and demonstrates that in practice, politicians are
elected to lead. Yeah, you can get some to act on extreme positions,
and more to dog whistle all the day long. Hopefully they don't do too
much damage during their "service."

Jim Wilkins

Jul 19, 2016, 10:28:17 AM7/19/16
"Ed Huntress" <hunt...@optonline.net> wrote in message
> On Mon, 18 Jul 2016 16:18:54 -0500, PaxPerPoten <P...@USA.org> wrote:

The first Wilkins in Jamestown VA became a judge and member of the
House of Burgesses. I'm descended from the 1635 arrivals.
http://www.genealogy.com/ftm/w/i/l/Jason-Dywane-Wilkins/WEBSITE-0001/UHP-0716.html

--jsw

UJDZD⛄⫸Mighty ⸎ Wannabe⫷⛄RFdsw

Jul 19, 2016, 11:31:39 AM7/19/16
Winston Smith is a troll residing in the land of alt.survival. He is a
retired cheapo, living in the hot Arizona desert with no air
conditioning. His only passtime is trolling on Usenet using his legacy
US Robotics 56K Flex dial-up modem while tightening his sphincter
muscle. Yes, Winston Smith is severely anal retentive. Through years of
practice he has developed such a powerful grip that you can hoist him up
by a butt-plug.

Derek LaHousse

Jul 19, 2016, 12:03:20 PM7/19/16

>>> That is an obvious lie.. When did you let the Indians in?
>>
>> Silly man. You should know by now not to accuse me of lying online. I
>> don't do it.
>
> Jeez...Another lie on top of a lie.
>>
>> If you want the maternal line, it starts with Leonard Weeks, arrived
>> Greenland, NH, 1655 - 1657. The paternal line begins with George
>> Huntress, arrived Bloody Point, NH, 1667. George was a soldier in King
>> William's War.
>
> The only way your kind was birthed here was by some Indian tribes 2 dogs
> afuckin. Your bullshit just never quits. By the way the early arrivals
> were all criminals exported from England.

False.

Rudy Canoza

Jul 19, 2016, 4:19:30 PM7/19/16
On 7/19/2016 12:55 PM, Winston_Smith wrote:
> On Tue, 19 Jul 2016 07:04:03 -0700, The Voice wrote:
> I don't hold any religious belief. I'm an agnostic.

That's a religious belief, idiot.

> That does not
> prevent me understanding the religious beliefs others hold.

It probably does prevent it.

> You on the other hand did quite a nice attack on religion while
> claiming that didn't amount to an alternate religion on your part.

It doesn't, necessarily.

PaxPerPoten

Jul 19, 2016, 5:54:01 PM7/19/16
Its such a shame that you don't question Obama and Klinton as
strenuously as you do Trump. Does his fortune have anything to do with
putting a border fence or making America great again? You show a very
ignorant bias against anything that is good for America.

PaxPerPoten

Jul 19, 2016, 5:59:26 PM7/19/16
That certainly makes him a really bad person... Since personal assets
are so important to you and voice...Why don't you publish your net and
gross worth here for all of us to admire and coo over. The last 30 years
tax returns would be good reading also. And why do you as a Canadian
Felon really care one way or another?

dXkmm⛄⫸Mighty ⸎ Wannabe⫷⛄uYRuZ

Jul 19, 2016, 6:02:10 PM7/19/16
You really believe everything Trump promises when he is saying anything
you want to hear to get your vote.

He will sell you the Golden Gate Bridge for cheap. Will you believe him?

wpwTM⛄⫸Mighty ⸎ Wannabe⫷⛄TrykE

Jul 19, 2016, 6:15:28 PM7/19/16
I'll consider that after Trump has published his.

> And why do you as a Canadian Good
> Fellow really care one way or another?

Because if the US becomes a failed state we will have to deal with the
guns and nukes looted from your government ammunition dumps flooding north.

PaxPerPoten

Jul 19, 2016, 6:18:22 PM7/19/16
Why should he? That decision is his..Not yours!Obama and Klinton are
financed by corporate Cartels. Definitely not their own money either.
There is no way that a person with a few Billion can compete with the
corporate auction in he selling of America to the highest bidders. Thus
outside financial aid is required ..even for a billionaire like Trump. I
guess you will be satisfied by an electorate that is bought and paid for
by power grubbing corporations and foreign donations...e.g. Saudi's,
Israel,Japan,etc. I personally would like to see a president that is
honestly elected by and for the common citizens of America and fuck the
RNC and DNC and horses asses like you.

>> .It is thought that this
>> one will top $8 billion. If you do not want that Corporations to own
>> America..you will have to fund your own candidates enough to offset the
>> huge Corporate PAC's.
>
> Trump is attempting to fund his campaign exactly the same as the other
> candidates, even though he bragged incessantly about self-funding,

Read above you canuck idiot. Actually Trump has been self funding until
recently.

and
> how that would make him immune to benefactors' demands. Do you think
> he only just found out what a campaign costs? Because it sure looks
> like the whole self-funding thing was nothing more than a big fat lie
> to his gullible supporters. In fact, he wouldn't spend the money if he
> had it, and he doesn't have it. Some estimates are that he only has
> one or two hundred million in cash. He's not going to spend that when
> his expertise is wasting others' money. He needs his cash to pay for
> the jet and the hairpieces and the spray tan in order to trick his
> supporters into believing he has 10 billion. Not that they're hard to
> deceive.

We are electing a president and not a banker. Who really cares how much
money he has. If he is rich already..Then unlike the Klintons..He won't
be stealing the White House Silverware.Maybe he will fence off the part
of Canuckistan that you reside in!

>> Try using some common sense and put down the dope
>> smoke.
>
> Take your own advice, and answer the simple question: why doesn't
> Trump, the consummate bragger, flip the bird to all his detractors,
> with a document dump?

Because it burns the buns of assholes like you...every day...Day in and
day out.. I think its bitchin! And why is it your business in the first
place. too much nose trouble from a foreign asshole like you anyway. If
you criticised Obama of Klinton that way...Bad things would have already
happened to you.

People with common sense know the answer.

Obviously that does not include you!!

> Nutjobs make silly excuses for him instead.

No Nutjobs allowed from out Northern border..Seems you like sucking
Obama's Dick and sniffing Hillary's rancid crotch.

PaxPerPoten

Jul 19, 2016, 6:37:44 PM7/19/16
I wouldn't worry about it.. All the decent Canadians have already
migrated to the states.

PaxPerPoten

Jul 19, 2016, 6:40:43 PM7/19/16
I am always open to choices. You haven't produced any.

> He will sell you the Golden Gate Bridge for cheap.

It needs rebuilding and is actually a Lemon and even Trump wouldn't
peddle damaged goods like that. More your style.

Will you believe him?

Hell..I don't believe you!

NOKoh⛄⫸Mighty ⸎ Wannabe⫷⛄pkXna

Jul 19, 2016, 6:49:43 PM7/19/16
On prospect of Trump becoming their president, Americans are packing up
to run up north like rats jumping off a sinking ship.

<http://globalnews.ca/news/2562300/heres-how-americans-looking-to-escape-trump-can-immigrate-to-canada/>
//
March 7, 2016 4:09 pm

An Ontario immigration lawyer says he’s been flooded with calls from
inquiring Americans thinking about packing up and moving to Canada due
to Donald Trump’s ongoing success in the Republican presidential primaries.
\\

The Voice

Jul 19, 2016, 7:29:46 PM7/19/16
On Tue, 19 Jul 2016 12:55:02 -0700, Winston_Smith
<inv...@butterfly.net> wrote:

>On Tue, 19 Jul 2016 07:04:03 -0700, The Voice wrote:
>I don't hold any religious belief. I'm an agnostic.

I didn't ask you anything about your religion. Read your own sentence
again, it's only 3 lines up. After a couple replies it's clear you're
maintaining that the sentence makes sense, but you're not going to
explain how. Not quite as ridiculous as arguing with yourself, but
still pretty funny.

The Voice

Jul 19, 2016, 7:30:55 PM7/19/16
On Tue, 19 Jul 2016 12:46:29 -0700, Winston_Smith
<inv...@butterfly.net> wrote:

>As Rhett Butler said "Frankly Scarlet, I don't give a damn.".

You sure type out a lot of nonsense for someone who doesn't care. I
snipped it for you, try not to blow a gasket.

The Voice

Jul 19, 2016, 7:37:34 PM7/19/16
On Tue, 19 Jul 2016 11:31:39 -0400, UJDZD???????? ? ?????????RFdsw
<Ff...@qIAiz.com> wrote:

>Winston Smith is a troll residing in the land of alt.survival. He is a
>retired cheapo, living in the hot Arizona desert with no air
>conditioning. His only passtime is trolling on Usenet using his legacy
>US Robotics 56K Flex dial-up modem while tightening his sphincter
>muscle. Yes, Winston Smith is severely anal retentive. Through years of
>practice he has developed such a powerful grip that you can hoist him up
>by a butt-plug.

Yeah, I'm figuring that out.

Are you serious about him using dialup? And what, a swamp cooler like
Wieber? I think that some of these so-called survivalists' checks
don't last them until the end of the month, and they have to dip in
their ramen caches. Too much of that is a bad thing, and might explain
some of the postings. :)
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/25/ramen-diet-man-eats-so-many-noodles_n_5874776.html

The Voice

Jul 19, 2016, 7:47:22 PM7/19/16
No, the shame is that Trump backers keep typing without answering
simple questions. The rest of us are missing out on the comedy that
your answers would bring.

> Does his fortune have anything to do with
>putting a border fence or making America great again? You show a very
>ignorant bias against anything that is good for America.

The whole fence thing is as stupid as the Trumpers claiming that
"college graduate" Melania wrote that plagiarized speech. But it was
great to see Trump's business acumen in action. Wholesale incompetence
from the speech writer, and whoever hired him/her.

Now let's talk about the comments from the guy who ghost wrote Trump's
book. OMG that was some funny stuff!
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/07/donald-trump-tony-schwartz-ghostwriter-art-of-deal

I guess Trump forgot to get the guy to sign a NDA. What a brilliant
businessman!
It is loading more messages.