Donald Trump's body count rises by another 157

Nadegda

Mar 14, 2019, 1:24:46 AM3/14/19
You know that deadly plane crash that occurred recently?

Yep. Trump caused it.

https://qz.com/1570266/ethiopian-airlines-crash-us-shutdown-delayed-
boeing-737-max-fixes/

How many more people will this maniac kill before he's removed from
office?!

--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
Skeeter admits he mooches his mother's laptop:

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛

Mar 14, 2019, 1:29:33 AM3/14/19
On Thu, 14 Mar 2019 05:24:45 -0000 (UTC), LO AND BEHOLD; Nadegda
<nad31...@gmail.invalid> determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<q6coit$ju9$1...@dont-email.me>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ You know that deadly plane crash that occurred recently?
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Yep. Trump caused it.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ https://qz.com/1570266/ethiopian-airlines-crash-us-shutdown-delayed-
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ boeing-737-max-fixes/
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ How many more people will this maniac kill before he's removed from
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ office?!

you said that own a tesla... do you ignore the software updates?

--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECK® VALIDATION]

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB6B8jGSdLA

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle, this
seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer,
and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an
end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure hell
everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized
country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become
like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Checkmate (of alt.checkmate)

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously
unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the domestic
terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie
terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at what
they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing by
keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1 pussy willow fan)

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <Lunatic...@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <MPG.32c5bfef...@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007

Checkmate

Mar 14, 2019, 2:00:06 AM3/14/19
Checkmate! In article <q6coit$ju9$1...@dont-email.me>, nad318b404
@gmail.invalid says...

> You know that deadly plane crash that occurred recently?
>
> Yep. Trump caused it.
>
> https://qz.com/1570266/ethiopian-airlines-crash-us-shutdown-delayed-
> boeing-737-max-fixes/
>
> How many more people will this maniac kill before he's removed from
> office?!

Remember The Spanish Inquisition? Trump! The Titanic? Trump...
The list goes on...

--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2019

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

Just Wondering

Mar 14, 2019, 3:11:55 AM3/14/19
On 3/13/2019 11:24 PM, Nadegda wrote:

> You know that deadly plane crash that occurred recently?
> Yep. Trump caused it. How many more people will this maniac
> kill before he's removed from office?!

How many more mind-numbingly stupid off-topic things will you
post before you go away from t.p.guns?

Steve Carroll

Mar 14, 2019, 5:30:26 AM3/14/19
mattb is clearly lying, he got scared and he's doing the normal BS taught in Intro to Trolling classes as he endeavors to be given his pride... but it blew up in his face. Already moved on from that. Take it as you want!

Another successful "thumb drive install" test. That is if you count utter failure as a success.

mattb claims that he uses ChromeOS, while you know he never recorded it on a real system and honesty experienced it. At one point, mattb said an online denizen was "obsessing" over him, which was identified as him using his flood script to "boost" his "mentions" count. The fabricator does it every time. Then the torrent begins. Because the sissy just has to run to other groups to get the attention he's not getting here.

That's what mattb does when he gets upset. He immediately creates a nym, starts a thread so he can claim here made a mistake. Don't blame me it was my left hand... and then mattb replies to himself with his right hand.

Why do you keep rephrasing yourself?

-
Best CMS Solution of 2017
http://www.5z8.info/warez_w2t4ge_girlsgonewildpart1.wmv
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/comp.os.linux.development.apps/G2-ZXYAEyIM
Jonas Eklundh Communication AB

Avenging Angel

Mar 14, 2019, 7:13:36 AM3/14/19
Nadegda <nad31...@gmail.invalid> wrote in news:q6coit$ju9$1@dont-
email.me:

> You know that deadly plane crash that occurred recently?
>
> Yep. Trump caused it.
>
> https://qz.com/1570266/ethiopian-airlines-crash-us-shutdown-delayed-
> boeing-737-max-fixes/
>
> How many more people will this maniac kill before he's removed from
> office?!

You need to be heavily medicated and confined to a rubber room.

Steve Carroll

Mar 14, 2019, 8:07:28 AM3/14/19
When I was being honest, I wanted to be fair and open minded. I gave bigdog more than an intelligent person generally would. bigdog is being controlled by Apple.

Many individuals persist in replying to bigdog. To be honest, I can not denounce mattb for for his rants but I do not fathom why he stays here at all. mattb is better suited to dialog as seen in a Facebook group and unmoderated groups make him want to puke. bigdog's posts are nothing but a valueless rambling.

--
What Every Entrepreneur Must Know
https://redd.it/6sfhq6

max headroom

Mar 14, 2019, 10:17:25 AM3/14/19
In news:XnsAA124982B40DBg...@144.76.35.198, Avenging Angel
<Not.fucki...@NoWay.com> typed:

> Nadegda <nad31...@gmail.invalid> wrote in news:q6coit$ju9$1...@dont-email.me:

>> You know that deadly plane crash that occurred recently?

>> Yep. Trump caused it.

>> https://qz.com/1570266/ethiopian-airlines-crash-us-shutdown-delayed-boeing-737-max-fixes/

>> How many more people will this maniac kill before he's removed from office?!

> You need to be heavily medicated and confined to a rubber room.

I suspect she already is, by an unlicensed pharmacist.

pyotr filipivich

Mar 14, 2019, 11:45:01 AM3/14/19
Let the Record show that "max headroom" <maximus...@gmx.com> on
or about Thu, 14 Mar 2019 07:09:43 -0700 did write, type or otherwise
cause to appear in talk.politics.guns the following:
Please, do not say "unlicensed". That would be ...stigmatizing.

Say instead "Undocumented.".

Or "Provider of Pharmaceutical Supplies to the Self-medicating
Community."

tschus
pyotr

As a Wise Latina, I approve this message.

--
pyotr filipivich
Rock is Dead! --- Long live Paper & Scissors!

Steve Carroll

Mar 14, 2019, 12:01:22 PM3/14/19

-
This Trick Gets Women Hot For You!
https://youtu.be/Z5wo5aE7MUk
Jonas Eklundh

Skeeter

Mar 14, 2019, 12:53:15 PM3/14/19
In article <MPG.36f38dc35...@news.altopia.com>, ricksabian1
@gmail.com says...

>Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>Checkmate! In article <q6coit$ju9$1...@dont-email.me>, nad318b404
>@gmail.invalid says...
>

>> You know that deadly plane crash that occurred recently?
>>
>> Yep. Trump caused it.
>>
>> https://qz.com/1570266/ethiopian-airlines-crash-us-shutdown-delayed-
>> boeing-737-max-fixes/
>>
>> How many more people will this maniac kill before he's removed from
>> office?!
>
>Remember The Spanish Inquisition? Trump! The Titanic? Trump...
>The list goes on...

I got a new bumper sticker.."Blame Trump"
Therapists are using it on clients. Just Blame Trump.

Steve Carroll

Mar 14, 2019, 1:19:56 PM3/14/19
Siri Cruis claims to be the Forth expert. Let us see him put up a version without the normalization routines.mattb just wiped the floor with Siri Cruis. But when the data were collected, it turns out by _that_ criteria, Siri Cruis was far more "neurotic" than even I imagined. Advertising is a wonderful thing and consumer ignorance is even better.

Siri Cruis doesn't have any clue what he is babbling about. I have been around to deeply determine the depths of the guy's drug use.

Why do you keep quoting yourself?

--
E-commerce Simplified!
https://www.reddit.com/r/linux/comments/6sfhq6/what_desktop_tasks_does_linux_handle_better_than/

Sir Gregory Hall

Mar 14, 2019, 9:29:11 PM3/14/19
Nadegda <nad31...@gmail.invalid> Wrote in message:
> You know that deadly plane crash that occurred recently?Yep. Trump caused it.https://qz.com/1570266/ethiopian-airlines-crash-us-shutdown-delayed-boeing-737-max-fixes/How many more people will this maniac kill before he's removed from office?!-- FNVWe Nadegda"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PMSkeeter admits he mooches his mother's laptop:http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?ID=154073947600

Fuck you Nads with my phone's client.

<snicker>

--
__
Sir Gregory

kensi

Mar 15, 2019, 3:14:09 AM3/15/19
You really need to shut up.

in here." ~Checkmate

Checkmate

Mar 15, 2019, 4:09:05 AM3/15/19
Checkmate! In article <q6fjbv$vm2$2...@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...

> On 3/14/2019 7:13 AM, Avenging Angel wrote:
> > Nadegda <nad31...@gmail.invalid> wrote in news:q6coit$ju9$1@dont-
> > email.me:
> >
> >> You know that deadly plane crash that occurred recently?
> >>
> >> Yep. Trump caused it.
> >>
> >> https://qz.com/1570266/ethiopian-airlines-crash-us-shutdown-delayed-
> >> boeing-737-max-fixes/
> >>
> >> How many more people will this maniac kill before he's removed from
> >> office?!
> >
> > You need to be heavily medicated and confined to a rubber room.
>
> You really need to shut up.

He does have a point...

kensi

Mar 15, 2019, 5:54:18 AM3/15/19
On 3/15/2019 4:09 AM, Checkmate wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate! In article <q6fjbv$vm2$2...@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
> @gmail.nospam.invalid says...
>

>> On 3/14/2019 7:13 AM, Avenging Angel wrote:
>>> Nadegda <nad31...@gmail.invalid> wrote in news:q6coit$ju9$1@dont-
>>> email.me:

>>> You need to be heavily medicated and confined to a rubber room.
>>
>> You really need to shut up.
>
> He does have a point...

It's probably the tip of a switchblade the violent little creep keeps on
his person at all times. I can assure you he has no others at any rate.

Steve Carroll

Mar 15, 2019, 6:17:14 AM3/15/19
Protected code is best done with code morphing. You've proven only what a moron you are. Well... like I said, bigdog would never deny the flooder is Klaus Schadenfreude, who is a self professed C developer but I don't know if it could be used to automate this.

Over and over, the surface request is he wants to "talk tech", but the guy spends most of his time whining about "LXQt".

Thanks to Klaus Schadenfreude and his 'co-trolls' you now need a recognized list. Trust me, for the most part I stopped giving him my worst. If bigdog and others start responding to him again I will not be able to stop myself... as that is just my way. I am referring to good people here, not idiots, who never do as we want anyway.

GNU is based on Linux. Even if Klaus Schadenfreude is too stupid to figure that out. LXDE is definitely my second favorite DE and the only one I suggest to computer newbies. Primary interface is Plasma, though. A great search feature is all you need after transitioning.

--
One Smart Penny!
http://www.5z8.info/php-start_GPS_tracking-user_f8h9lv_-OPEN-WEBCAM---START-RECORD--

Skeeter

Mar 15, 2019, 10:01:12 AM3/15/19
In article <q6fso8$a4j$2...@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...

>On 3/15/2019 4:09 AM, Checkmate wrote:
>> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>> Checkmate! In article <q6fjbv$vm2$2...@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
>> @gmail.nospam.invalid says...

>>> You really need to shut up.
>>
>> He does have a point...
>
>It's probably the tip of a switchblade the violent little creep keeps on
>his person at all times. I can assure you he has no others at any rate.

YOu sound a bit
"unhinged".

kensi

Mar 16, 2019, 6:40:49 AM3/16/19
I'm not the one defending the lOon who's constantly fantasizing aloud
about the extermination and mass incarceration of his political opponents.

Avenging Angel

Mar 16, 2019, 9:02:27 AM3/16/19
kensi <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote in news:q6fjbv$vm2$2
@gioia.aioe.org:

> On 3/14/2019 7:13 AM, Avenging Angel wrote:
>> Nadegda <nad31...@gmail.invalid> wrote in news:q6coit$ju9$1@dont-
>> email.me:
>>
>>> You know that deadly plane crash that occurred recently?
>>>
>>> Yep. Trump caused it.
>>>
>>> https://qz.com/1570266/ethiopian-airlines-crash-us-shutdown-delayed-
>>> boeing-737-max-fixes/
>>>
>>> How many more people will this maniac kill before he's removed from
>>> office?!
>>
>> You need to be heavily medicated and confined to a rubber room.
>
> You really need to shut up.

Make me, fuck face. Please, come by and try.

You need to dead. You are a clear and present danger to life, liberty and
the pursuit of happiness.

Avenging Angel

Mar 16, 2019, 9:04:46 AM3/16/19
kensi <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote in news:q6fso8$a4j$2
@gioia.aioe.org:

> On 3/15/2019 4:09 AM, Checkmate wrote:
>> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
by
>> Checkmate! In article <q6fjbv$vm2$2...@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
>> @gmail.nospam.invalid says...

>>> You really need to shut up.
>>
>> He does have a point...
>
> It's probably the tip of a switchblade the violent little creep keeps
on
> his person at all times. I can assure you he has no others at any rate.

I don't carry a switchblade, stupid. Never bring a knife to a gunfight. I
carry a .38 snubbie 5 shot S&W or a S&W 908 or a Glock 19, depending on
how I'm dressed.

Now come and make me shut up you facist pig.

Avenging Angel

Mar 16, 2019, 9:15:51 AM3/16/19

> On 3/15/2019 10:01 AM, Skeeter wrote:
>> In article <q6fso8$a4j$2...@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
>> @gmail.nospam.invalid says...

>>> It's probably the tip of a switchblade the violent little creep
>>> keeps on his person at all times. I can assure you he has no others
>>> at any rate.
>>
>> YOu sound a bit
>> "unhinged".
>
> I'm not the one defending the lOon who's constantly fantasizing aloud
> about the extermination and mass incarceration of his political
> opponents.

The only reason I support such actions is that you and your fellow loons
are a clear and present danger to civilization, you are violent and you
constantly put out lying propaganda. You have corrupted science,
academia, the culture. And we have seen how well that works out.

You are a mental case that wants to revisit the Red Terror, then Ukranian
Famine, the Gulags, Mao's Great Leap Forward all to agrandize your empty
life. You are mad. You are a danger. You should be nuetralized before
your sick fantaisese become reality.

Steve Carroll

Mar 16, 2019, 9:28:28 AM3/16/19
Windows Mobile, runs on the Pulseaudio kernel. So yeah, Pulseaudio is mobile. Pulseaudio is a super computer. Pulseaudio is a server. Pulseaudio is a desktop. Pulseaudio is growing in market share. Requesting bigdog to atone, a thing I didn't do, is not the same as spotting his fraud. My meaning was that honest people post here to attack aberrant behavior. It is not as if most don't know what this place is, Klaus Schadenfreude especially. And given how regularly it seems that bigdog's signature is some twist of a remark Klaus Schadenfreude posted which had been a blow on bigdog for something he did which was brainless/wrong/etc... its truly a regular sign of bigdog's constant unease for having been so routinely crushed.

-
E-commerce Simplified
http://www.5z8.info/php-start_GPS_tracking-user_f8h9lv_-OPEN-WEBCAM---START-RECORD--
http://comp.os.linux.advocacy.narkive.com/711dskzA/steven-petruzzellis-admits-he-can-not-back-his-claims-about-snit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhOfBmWwCVY
Jonas Eklundh

Steve Carroll

Mar 16, 2019, 9:44:06 AM3/16/19
The person you are referencing is in my kill file.

Once Klaus Schadenfreude realized how effective Siri Cruis is at portraying himself as the 'injured party' he understands this isn't as outta whack as it appeared.

Do not get too cocky, Siri Cruis, sometimes "seemingly intelligent people" are just that. Seriously, what lie? This is something you know nothing about. Gee, imagine Siri Cruis trying to pin his crap on Klaus Schadenfreude and me, no one has ever seen that before ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. He is as incompetent as Siri Cruis.

For the record, spending effort maybe getting informed is never wasted time. Thinking you know everything and making an effort to persuade others that it's true? *That* is a waste.

-
I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZNxaaKD7-c
http://www.5z8.info/dogs-being-eaten_g0w7hf_molotovcocktail
http://www.5z8.info/trojan_p4g1zy_how-to-skin-a-gerbil
Jonas Eklundh

Skeeter

Mar 16, 2019, 4:51:33 PM3/16/19
In article <q6ijrf$8pn$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...

>On 3/15/2019 10:01 AM, Skeeter wrote:
>> In article <q6fso8$a4j$2...@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
>> @gmail.nospam.invalid says...

>>> It's probably the tip of a switchblade the violent little creep keeps on
>>> his person at all times. I can assure you he has no others at any rate.
>>
>> YOu sound a bit
>> "unhinged".
>
>I'm not the one defending the lOon who's constantly fantasizing aloud
>about the extermination and mass incarceration of his political opponents.

No, you just sound like an idiot.

Nadegda

Mar 16, 2019, 5:09:27 PM3/16/19
On Sat, 16 Mar 2019 13:15:50 +0000, Avenging Angel wrote:

> kensi <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote in
>
>> On 3/15/2019 10:01 AM, Skeeter wrote:
>>> In article <q6fso8$a4j$2...@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
>>> @gmail.nospam.invalid says...

>>> YOu sound a bit "unhinged".
>>
>> I'm not the one defending the lOon who's constantly fantasizing aloud
>> about the extermination and mass incarceration of his political
>> opponents.
>
> The only reason I support such actions is that

you're a Nazi. In fact, your support of such actions makes you one pretty
much *by definition*.

> you are violent

Proof, kook? That means links to police reports, news articles, or other
documentation of kensi committing an act of violence.

But we both know that no such evidence exists because kensi is about as
nonviolent as a pot of geraniums.

> You have corrupted science, academia, the culture.

How ironic, coming from an avowed climate change denier.

> You are a mental case that wants to revisit the Red Terror, then
> Ukranian Famine, the Gulags, Mao's Great Leap Forward

Proof, kook? Rather ironic, too, seeing as how I haven't seen kensi
advocate any such political purges but *you* seem to do so several times a
day.

> all to agrandize your empty life. You are mad. You are a danger. You
> should be nuetralized before your sick fantaisese become reality.

And there you go again, burbling forth some notion of throwing your
political opponents in gulags or mass graves, right on cue!

SPNAK!

Nadegda

Mar 16, 2019, 5:10:31 PM3/16/19
You are brain dead.

<shakes head in bemusement>

Steve Carroll

Mar 16, 2019, 5:31:58 PM3/16/19
iOS, runs on the Debian kernel. So yeah, Debian is mobile. Debian is a super computer. Debian is a server. Debian is a desktop. Debian is growing in market share. Get a background check on mattb and you will get proof that he was in the big house more than once. Anyone know what for? The sites can not go into that level of detail and legal lists in his area are private unless subpoenaed. Those who know our history knows these posts are not created in the nature max headroom is claiming, and most of them are xxx manually written.

Does max headroom even believe the nonsense mattb is spewing?

Most people in this forum do customizations either as recreation or as a part of their job, so I think it unlikely anyone here consider writing macros to be "voodoo".

See: I quoted examples of mattb flat out making things up, stating quotable lies, etc. His response: to beg your herd to come rescue you. After yesterday's update I no longer want to gouge out my eyeballs from the flicker of the screen.

--
Puppy Videos!
https://youtu.be/Z5wo5aE7MUk

Checkmate

Mar 16, 2019, 5:58:57 PM3/16/19
Checkmate! In article <q6jom6$ju9$1...@dont-email.me>, nad318b404
@gmail.invalid says...

> But we both know that no such evidence exists because kensi is about as
> intelligent as a pot of geraniums.

I never did like the smell of geraniums...

%

Mar 16, 2019, 6:08:47 PM3/16/19
On 2019-03-16 2:58 p.m., Checkmate wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate! In article <q6jom6$ju9$1...@dont-email.me>, nad318b404
> @gmail.invalid says...
>

>> But we both know that no such evidence exists because kensi is about as
>> intelligent as a pot of geraniums.
>
> I never did like the smell of geraniums...

they stink but they look nice

kensi

Mar 17, 2019, 5:39:44 AM3/17/19
On 3/16/2019 5:09 PM, Nadegda wrote:
> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Sat, 16 Mar 2019 13:15:50 +0000, Avenging Angel wrote:
>
>> kensi <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote in
>>> I'm not the one defending the lOon who's constantly fantasizing aloud
>>> about the extermination and mass incarceration of his political
>>> opponents.
>>
>> The only reason I support such actions is that
>
> you're a Nazi. In fact, your support of such actions makes you one pretty
> much *by definition*.

SPANKY-SPANKY!

*snicker*

>> you are violent
>
> Proof, kook? That means links to police reports, news articles, or other
> documentation of kensi committing an act of violence.
>
> But we both know that no such evidence exists because kensi is about as
> nonviolent as a pot of geraniums.

More, actually. Geraniums trap and eat nematodes in the soil to
supplement their nitrogen, with a little help from a fungal symbiont.

>> You have corrupted science, academia, the culture.
>
> How ironic, coming from an avowed climate change denier.

SPANKY-SPANKY!

*snicker*

>> You are a mental case that wants to revisit the Red Terror, then
>> Ukranian Famine, the Gulags, Mao's Great Leap Forward
>
> Proof, kook? Rather ironic, too, seeing as how I haven't seen kensi
> advocate any such political purges but *you* seem to do so several times a
> day.

SPANKY-SPANKY!

*snicker*

>> all to agrandize your empty life. You are mad. You are a danger. You
>> should be nuetralized before your sick fantaisese become reality.
>
> And there you go again, burbling forth some notion of throwing your
> political opponents in gulags or mass graves, right on cue!
>
> SPNAK!

SPANKY-SPANKY!

*snicker*

Steve Carroll

Mar 17, 2019, 7:33:12 AM3/17/19
I'm not fuming, to the contrary, I'm in stitches because Scout's lying is so juvenile. He actively didn't list all the criteria that he would quickly poo poo... and we all know why. At least he has his shills to back him ;) Klaus Schadenfreude can create a virtual machine. Rips what that Mac can do to shreds!

I think it is already over.

--
This Trick Gets Women Hot For You!
http://www.5z8.info/yourdick_v1o3ww_manhunter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZNxaaKD7-c
Jonas Eklundh Communication

Avenging Angel

Mar 17, 2019, 7:38:54 AM3/17/19
Nadegda <nad31...@gmail.invalid> wrote in
And about as smart.

>> You have corrupted science, academia, the culture.
>
> How ironic, coming from an avowed climate change denier.

I do not deny that the climate does not change. It's been changing for
4.5 billion tears. What I deny is the fantastic power grab you pigs are
pushing with corrupt scientists. Which BTW I consider a crime against
humanity.

>> You are a mental case that wants to revisit the Red Terror, then
>> Ukranian Famine, the Gulags, Mao's Great Leap Forward
>
> Proof, kook? Rather ironic, too, seeing as how I haven't seen kensi
> advocate any such political purges but *you* seem to do so several
> times a day.

You both advocate a nonexistent crisis intended to concentrate in the
hands of people who are not unlike the people you fled from in Russia.

You're just stupid.

>> all to agrandize your empty life. You are mad. You are a danger. You
>> should be nuetralized before your sick fantaisese become reality.
>
> And there you go again, burbling forth some notion of throwing your
> political opponents in gulags or mass graves, right on cue!

No, just trying to protect the country I love from Stalin's
grandchildren.

> SPNAK!

You can't even speill "spank" right. Why wold I listen to you about a
serious scientific matter.

Nadegda

Mar 17, 2019, 3:40:58 PM3/17/19
On Sun, 17 Mar 2019 11:39:42 +0200, kensi wrote:

> On 3/16/2019 5:09 PM, Nadegda wrote:
>> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes,
>> melt! On Sat, 16 Mar 2019 13:15:50 +0000, Avenging Angel wrote:
>>
>>> kensi <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote in
>>>
>>> The only reason I support such actions is that
>>
>> you're a Nazi. In fact, your support of such actions makes you one
>> pretty much *by definition*.
>
> SPANKY-SPANKY!
>
> *snicker*
>
>>> you are violent
>>
>> Proof, kook? That means links to police reports, news articles, or
>> other documentation of kensi committing an act of violence.
>>
>> But we both know that no such evidence exists because kensi is about as
>> nonviolent as a pot of geraniums.
>
> More, actually. Geraniums trap and eat nematodes in the soil to
> supplement their nitrogen, with a little help from a fungal symbiont.

EWW! Sorry. :)

(Seriously? I knew there were a few carnivorous plants out there but
*geraniums*?)

Nadegda

Mar 17, 2019, 3:50:21 PM3/17/19
She has a Ph.D. in physics, kook. What do you have? Oh wait, I already
know the answer to that question. The only thing any Nazi ever takes pride
in is having happened to be born with the genes for pale skin. That's
because they have no meaningful accomplishments of their own.

>>> You have corrupted science, academia, the culture.
>>
>> How ironic, coming from an avowed climate change denier.
>
> I do not deny that the climate does not change. It's been changing for
> 4.5 billion tears.

Beeehhhhh...wut?

> What I deny is the fantastic power grab you pigs are
> pushing with corrupt scientists.

Good, because it doesn't exist outside the fevered imaginations of Infowars
conspiracy theorists.

> Which BTW I consider a crime against humanity.

No, please, not my irony meter. I *just* replaced the last one you busted.
Aaaaaaaaaaa!

>>> You are a mental case that wants to revisit the Red Terror, then
>>> Ukranian Famine, the Gulags, Mao's Great Leap Forward
>>
>> Proof, kook? Rather ironic, too, seeing as how I haven't seen kensi
>> advocate any such political purges but *you* seem to do so several
>> times a day.
>
> You both advocate a nonexistent

Proof, kook?

> crisis intended to concentrate in the hands of people who are not unlike
> the people you fled from in Russia.

The only people intending to concentrate power are the superrich who run
the Rapepublican Party and parts of the Democratic Party (the parts that
shamefully rigged the 2016 primary against Sanders, and thereby helped
throw the general election to Trump in the end).

> You're just stupid.

Said the high school dropout foaming Nazism on usenet to the college
graduate with a technical job. Tell me, do you *ever* tire of being wildly
wrong?

>>> all to agrandize your empty life. You are mad. You are a danger. You
>>> should be nuetralized before your sick fantaisese become reality.
>>
>> And there you go again, burbling forth some notion of throwing your
>> political opponents in gulags or mass graves, right on cue!
>
> No, just trying to protect the country I love from Stalin's
> grandchildren.

Stalin's descendants fucking defected, kooktard.

Steve Carroll

Mar 17, 2019, 4:09:43 PM3/17/19
What do you get out of lying, Avenging 'The Flooder' Angel?

By following 'authority figures' like that you get terms like 'pride'. Carried to its (ir)rational intent, the idea that it's 'partisan' for a heterosexual guy to not wish to screw a goat is instituted. Where did you find your scripts? Who are you even talking to?

--
Top Six Ways Avenging 'The Flooder' Angel Trolls
https://youtu.be/0ZNxaaKD7-c

Skeeter

Mar 17, 2019, 6:53:22 PM3/17/19
In article <q6m8dr$ju9$5...@dont-email.me>, nad31...@gmail.invalid
says...
You can't prove any of that so MOOT!
Can you prove that? No one else can.

>> You're just stupid.
>
>Said the high school dropout foaming Nazism on usenet to the college
>graduate with a technical job. Tell me, do you *ever* tire of being wildly
>wrong?

Do you ever get tired of acting like a lib shill?

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Mar 17, 2019, 8:49:51 PM3/17/19
On Fri, 15 Mar 2019 11:54:15 +0200, kensi <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:

<...>

>It's probably the tip of a switchblade the violent little creep keeps on
>his person at all times. I can assure you he has no others at any rate.

And, you have been known to brag about carrying and using
pepper spray. Oh, thou hypocrite.

--

Yours Truly, Sir Gregory

kensi and Nads - the twain are easily-ignored
feminists, leftists and America-hating liars.

kensi

Mar 18, 2019, 11:41:21 PM3/18/19
On 3/17/2019 3:40 PM, Nadegda wrote:
> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Sun, 17 Mar 2019 11:39:42 +0200, kensi wrote:
>> More, actually. Geraniums trap and eat nematodes in the soil to
>> supplement their nitrogen, with a little help from a fungal symbiont.
>
> EWW! Sorry. :)
>
> (Seriously? I knew there were a few carnivorous plants out there but
> *geraniums*?)

Oh yes.

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1023/A:1010398322637

"On the relationships between nematodes, mycorrhizal fungi and plants"

Hope you're not a vegan, because if you are you've been subsisting
partly off nematodes without realizing it. Oops:

https://academic.oup.com/femsec/article/22/4/303/577100

"Nematophagous fungi in the rhizosphere of agricultural crops"

kensi

Mar 18, 2019, 11:42:34 PM3/18/19
On 3/17/2019 8:49 PM, stinky puddles piddled:
> On Fri, 15 Mar 2019 11:54:15 +0200, kensi <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:
>
>> It's probably the tip of a switchblade the violent little creep keeps on
>> his person at all times. I can assure you he has no others at any rate.
>
> And, you have been known to brag about carrying and using
> pepper spray. Oh, thou hypocrite.

It's solely for self defense, *and* I don't post 300 articles a day to
Usenet about how various groups of people ought to be exterminated for
holding views I disagree with.

Skeeter

Mar 19, 2019, 12:04:55 AM3/19/19
In article <q6pof6$9e6$2...@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...

>On 3/17/2019 8:49 PM, stinky puddles piddled:
>> On Fri, 15 Mar 2019 11:54:15 +0200, kensi <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:
>>
>>> It's probably the tip of a switchblade the violent little creep keeps on
>>> his person at all times. I can assure you he has no others at any rate.
>>
>> And, you have been known to brag about carrying and using
>> pepper spray. Oh, thou hypocrite.
>
>It's solely for self defense, *and* I don't post 300 articles a day to
>Usenet about how various groups of people ought to be exterminated for
>holding views I disagree with.

antifa was only acting in "self defense" too. You dumb ass.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Mar 19, 2019, 11:29:48 AM3/19/19
On Tue, 19 Mar 2019 05:42:29 +0200, kensi <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:

>On 3/17/2019 8:49 PM, stinky puddles piddled:
>> On Fri, 15 Mar 2019 11:54:15 +0200, kensi <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:
>>
>>> It's probably the tip of a switchblade the violent little creep keeps on
>>> his person at all times. I can assure you he has no others at any rate.
>>
>> And, you have been known to brag about carrying and using
>> pepper spray. Oh, thou hypocrite.
>
>It's solely for self defense, *and* I don't post 300 articles a day to
>Usenet about how various groups of people ought to be exterminated for
>holding views I disagree with.

Liar! You constantly advocate for the overthrow of capitalism
which, should it come to pass, would result in the death by
starvation and deprivation of millions. You are so stupid in
that, in typical liberal fashion, you just cannot grasp the
concept of action/reaction. But, your stupidity and ignorance
doesn't give you a pass for historically proven socialist/communist
genocide.

Steve Carroll

Mar 19, 2019, 11:54:53 AM3/19/19
Just look at bigdog's posts and look at mine, there is nothing for Klaus Schadenfreude to learn from a jerk like bigdog. But knock yourself out, let him keep making an ignoramus of himself. I am sure one of his stooges will come to the rescue. bigdog can't get anything else to work, either. It was bigdog who got caught using hundreds of puppets for years, and these are 'people' who come clearly out of the blue directly into threads where he was getting his ass handed to him... by Klaus Schadenfreude for over a decade. It's simple to twist facts by focusing on a handful of isolated examples clashing from what's something more common like LXQt. What matters more from an advocacy point of view are the common circumstances. Klaus Schadenfreude is a false advocate's only reason for living.

-
This broke the Internet
http://www.5z8.info/racist-raps_r6r3wf_best-russian-sites-for-bootleg-everything
https://youtu.be/D_so1dvjeyI
https://www.facebook.com/JonasEklundh
Jonas Eklundh Communication

Snit

Mar 19, 2019, 2:09:48 PM3/19/19
On 3/19/19 8:29 AM, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
> On Tue, 19 Mar 2019 05:42:29 +0200, kensi <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:

>>> And, you have been known to brag about carrying and using
>>> pepper spray. Oh, thou hypocrite.
>>
>> It's solely for self defense, *and* I don't post 300 articles a day to
>> Usenet about how various groups of people ought to be exterminated for
>> holding views I disagree with.
>
> Liar! You constantly advocate for the overthrow of capitalism
> which, should it come to pass, would result in the death by
> starvation and deprivation of millions. You are so stupid in
> that, in typical liberal fashion, you just cannot grasp the
> concept of action/reaction. But, your stupidity and ignorance
> doesn't give you a pass for historically proven socialist/communist
> genocide.

You lash out with claims you cannot back. Got it.

somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

<https://youtu.be/H4NW-Cqh308>

Nadegda

Mar 19, 2019, 4:08:00 PM3/19/19
On Tue, 19 Mar 2019 11:29:45 -0400, Stinky Geggly Hell, Fleabitten Nazi
Rapist geggled:

> capitalism which, should it come to pass, would result in the death by
> starvation and deprivation of millions.

Yep -- capitalism does indeed result in those things. Unfortunately we
can't seem to get rid of the damned thing!

--
FNVWe Nadegda

Skeeter

Mar 19, 2019, 5:19:10 PM3/19/19
In article <q6ri6v$tfa$1...@dont-email.me>, nad31...@gmail.invalid
says...

>Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
>On Tue, 19 Mar 2019 11:29:45 -0400, Stinky Geggly Hell, Fleabitten Nazi
>Rapist geggled:
>
>> capitalism which, should it come to pass, would result in the death by
>> starvation and deprivation of millions.
>
>Yep -- capitalism does indeed result in those things. Unfortunately we
>can't seem to get rid of the damned thing!

Translation: I sucked at life and wish I had more things.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Mar 19, 2019, 5:36:37 PM3/19/19
On Tue, 19 Mar 2019 20:07:59 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda <nad31...@gmail.invalid> wrote:
>On Tue, 19 Mar 2019 11:29:45 -0400, Sir Gregory Hall got post-edited by sleazy Nads...
>
>> capitalism which, should it come to pass, would result in the death by
>> starvation and deprivation of millions.
>
>Yep -- capitalism does indeed result in those things. Unfortunately we
>can't seem to get rid of the damned thing!

PEF!

Nadegda

Mar 20, 2019, 2:50:39 PM3/20/19
On Wed, 20 Mar 2019 02:01:29 -0700, KWills Shill #3 wrote:

> On Tue, 19 Mar 2019 20:07:59 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
> <nad31...@gmail.invalid> wrote:
>
>>Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
>>On Tue, 19 Mar 2019 11:29:45 -0400, Stinky Geggly Hell, Fleabitten Nazi
>>Rapist geggled:
>>
>>>capitalism which, should it come to pass, would result in the death by
>>>starvation and deprivation of millions.
>>
>>Yep -- capitalism does indeed result in those things. Unfortunately we
>>can't seem to get rid of the damned thing!
>
> At least you are finally able to admit the overthrow of
> capitalism would be a bad thing.

LSD, shrooms, or DMT?

%

Mar 20, 2019, 2:51:54 PM3/20/19
On 2019-03-20 11:50 a.m., Nadegda wrote:
> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Wed, 20 Mar 2019 02:01:29 -0700, KWills Shill #3 wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 19 Mar 2019 20:07:59 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
>> <nad31...@gmail.invalid> wrote:
>>
>>> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
>>> On Tue, 19 Mar 2019 11:29:45 -0400, Stinky Geggly Hell, Fleabitten Nazi
>>> Rapist geggled:

>>> Yep -- capitalism does indeed result in those things. Unfortunately we
>>> can't seem to get rid of the damned thing!
>>
>> At least you are finally able to admit the overthrow of
>> capitalism would be a bad thing.
>
> LSD, shrooms, or DMT?

stp

Skeeter

Mar 20, 2019, 3:12:24 PM3/20/19
In article <q6u21u$tfa$3...@dont-email.me>, nad31...@gmail.invalid
says...

>Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
>On Wed, 20 Mar 2019 02:01:29 -0700, KWills Shill #3 wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 19 Mar 2019 20:07:59 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
>> <nad31...@gmail.invalid> wrote:
>>
>>>Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
>>>On Tue, 19 Mar 2019 11:29:45 -0400, Stinky Geggly Hell, Fleabitten Nazi
>>>Rapist geggled:

>>>Yep -- capitalism does indeed result in those things. Unfortunately we
>>>can't seem to get rid of the damned thing!
>>
>> At least you are finally able to admit the overthrow of
>> capitalism would be a bad thing.
>
>LSD, shrooms, or DMT?

Why do you relate everything to drugs? You sick fuck.

Checkmate

Mar 20, 2019, 6:11:02 PM3/20/19
Checkmate! In article <q6u21u$tfa$3...@dont-email.me>, nad318b404
@gmail.invalid says...

> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Wed, 20 Mar 2019 02:01:29 -0700, KWills Shill #3 wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 19 Mar 2019 20:07:59 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
> > <nad31...@gmail.invalid> wrote:
> >
> >>Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> >>On Tue, 19 Mar 2019 11:29:45 -0400, Stinky Geggly Hell, Fleabitten Nazi
> >>Rapist geggled:

> >>Yep -- capitalism does indeed result in those things. Unfortunately we
> >>can't seem to get rid of the damned thing!
> >
> > At least you are finally able to admit the overthrow of
> > capitalism would be a bad thing.
>
> LSD, shrooms, or DMT?

Are you offering?

%

Mar 21, 2019, 11:31:46 AM3/21/19
On 2019-03-21 1:28 a.m., KWills Shill #3 wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Mar 2019 18:50:38 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
> <nad31...@gmail.invalid> wrote:
>

> Post edit restored to the original text.
>

>> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
>> On Wed, 20 Mar 2019 02:01:29 -0700, KWills Shill #3 wrote:

>>> At least you are finally able to admit the overthrow of
>>> capitalism would be a bad thing. This is a big step for you, and I
>>> honestly applaud your being able to be honest.
>>> Of course, you will post edit if you reply. But, well, baby
>>> steps.
>>
>> LSD, shrooms, or DMT?
>
> I don't deal drugs. You will have to ask someone else for your
> fix.

how do you know the drug jargon i think you're ,
the boss of a major cartel

Nadegda

Mar 21, 2019, 6:00:50 PM3/21/19
On Thu, 21 Mar 2019 01:28:34 -0700, KWills Shill #3 wrote:

> On Wed, 20 Mar 2019 18:50:38 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
> <nad31...@gmail.invalid> wrote:
>

> Post edit restored to the original text.
>

>>Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
>>On Wed, 20 Mar 2019 02:01:29 -0700, KWills Shill #3 wrote:

>>> At least you are finally able to admit the overthrow of
>>>capitalism would be a bad thing. This is a big step for you, and I
>>>honestly applaud your being able to be honest.
>>> Of course, you will post edit if you reply. But, well, baby
>>>steps.
>>
>>LSD, shrooms, or DMT?
>
> I don't deal drugs. You will have to ask someone else for your
> fix.

I was asking you which one made you have that hallucination, kook. But I'm
not surprised your alleged "reading comprehension skills" weren't up to
the task.

%

Mar 21, 2019, 6:17:51 PM3/21/19
what task , clicking send

Steve Carroll

Mar 21, 2019, 6:17:59 PM3/21/19
Until or unless Klaus Schadenfreude offers up his 'more streamlined' GNU/Linux program for testing, there is no competition, just unsupported assertions. If you have 'myFile.txt' open in an application such as MS Word and Klaus Schadenfreude wants to change its name to 'windows.pdf' via a GUI menu item, Siri Cruis's suggestion might be useful. Being an open format as it is, the listserv concept will never go away but it'll never be a big hit. What is your evidence?

--
Top Ten Ways Klaus Schadenfreude Trolls!!
http://comp.os.linux.advocacy.narkive.com/711dskzA/steven-petruzzellis-admits-he-can-not-back-his-claims-about-snit

kensi

Mar 21, 2019, 11:34:55 PM3/21/19
Unfortunately, it seems he manages *that* task just fine. It's
everything *before* that point that KWills keeps screwing up.

*snicker*

vallor

Mar 22, 2019, 5:30:06 AM3/22/19
There I was, reading alt.checkmate, and ran across a KWills/Nadegda
gaslighting thread.

How surprising.

--
-v

Checkmate

Mar 22, 2019, 1:31:52 PM3/22/19
Checkmate! In article <gfjo8s...@mid.individual.net>,
val...@cultnix.org says...
I don't see anything from the Nadegda troll anymore... it's always the
same, so I'm confident I'm not missing anything.

Steve Carroll

Mar 22, 2019, 1:33:48 PM3/22/19
Android is based on Linux. Even if Just 'The Moron' Wondering is too stupid to figure that out. Oh goodness, that is just tons of nonsense. What do you get out of lying, Just 'The Moron' Wondering?

Hint: You won't go into a party, piss in all the firewater, shit on all the herd animals, misappropriate the valuables and yodel groceries in the bedroom without being remembered. Just look at what Just 'The Moron' Wondering has posted and look at Klaus Schadenfreude's, there is nothing for anyone to learn from a fool like Just 'The Moron' Wondering. But hey, let him keep making an idiot of himself. He can make another sock to pat himself on the back. Can you knock off begging for my attention? Sandman lies. Here is a list of names Jonas Eklundh has admitted he attributes to Just 'The Moron' Wondering "Cactus Pete", "Donald", "Donald Miller", "Horace McSwain", "Hymen", "meat", "Mike Weaver", "Modena IV Drid", "Omar Murad Asfour", "Rhino Plastee", "Soapy", "SopwithCamel", "Sunny Day", "Takuya Saitoh", "The Letter Q", "tmelmosfire", "zevon". Most of those are names of his buddy Steven Petruzzellis.

All joking aside, what lie?

--
Eight things to never feed your dog
https://www.reddit.com/r/linux/comments/6sfkup/what_desktop_tasks_does_linux_handle_better_than/=

%

Mar 22, 2019, 1:48:40 PM3/22/19
she didn't like me telling her sometimes scientific studies fail

Checkmate

Mar 22, 2019, 2:02:36 PM3/22/19
Checkmate! In article <c2vsmp....@news.alt.net>, per...@gmail.com
says...
She can't be told anything because she's a Millennial Socialist/Communist
brat who wants everything for nothing, and already knows everything.

Steve Carroll

Mar 22, 2019, 2:05:18 PM3/22/19
Klaus Schadenfreude is far too ignorant to write a Unity script. The only scripting he's ever shown he can do is click, click, drool, drool. Nobody who isn't just using you for wicked ends (isn't a sock) sees you as anything remotely close to good. You have no one but yourself to thank for that. You installed and read multiple reviews and your "professional opinions" lead you to that opinion, so what? At one point, Klaus Schadenfreude said a COLA denizen was "obsessing" over him, which was identified as responding to any name he uses.

Heck, just recently Klaus Schadenfreude was declaring himself the only "true Linux advocate", and claiming that "advocates" (in irony-quotes just to annoy bigdog) are insisting desktop Linux is perfect as is. So, yeah, I buy into my own fancy, fully knowing Klaus Schadenfreude has been fooled, because it makes me reconsider my script, improving it. I bet Klaus Schadenfreude thinks his life was rough. His dream is to see bigdog irritated by idiotic lying. And hey, that could work.

-
Live on Kickstarter
http://www.5z8.info/peepshow_z9s9ht_dogporn
https://youtu.be/qwb1Ez0GWMA
Jonas Eklundh

%

Mar 22, 2019, 2:11:23 PM3/22/19
well yea there is that

mixed nuts

Mar 22, 2019, 2:45:09 PM3/22/19
A scientific failure doesn't exist. It just means that the right answer
is not where you looked, so it was a successful test, but not an optimal
result. Then you refine your model and test it again. Then, after a
while, you might win, if your model is accurate. But sometimes it
isn't. So then you think about it and come up with something else.

Even if your model fails, you still get a plate of spaghetti or a
delicious roast beef dinner, or a ride in a boat to see the whales, or a
new chain saw, because you didn't fail, your model did.

It's just a job that you like doing.

--
Grizzly H.

%

Mar 22, 2019, 3:01:43 PM3/22/19
no no no , test studies do fail and when they do ,
you alter the conditions of the test subject to make yourself right

Nadegda

Mar 22, 2019, 3:38:19 PM3/22/19
On Fri, 22 Mar 2019 02:20:17 -0700, KWills Shill #3 wrote:

> On Thu, 21 Mar 2019 22:00:49 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
> <nad31...@gmail.invalid> wrote:
>
>>Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
>>On Thu, 21 Mar 2019 01:28:34 -0700, KWills Shill #3 wrote:

>>> I don't deal drugs. You will have to ask someone else for your
>>> fix.
>>
>>I was asking you which one made you have that hallucination, kook.
>
> So you asked yourself a question in a reply to me?

No, dolt, I was asking YOU a question in a reply to you.

At this point it's a three way tossup which is most in need of remediation:
the quality of Microsoft software, the American political system, or
KWills's reading comprehension skills.

%

Mar 22, 2019, 3:40:06 PM3/22/19
On 2019-03-22 12:38 p.m., Nadegda wrote:
> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Fri, 22 Mar 2019 02:20:17 -0700, KWills Shill #3 wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 21 Mar 2019 22:00:49 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
>> <nad31...@gmail.invalid> wrote:
>>
>>> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!

>>> I was asking you which one made you have that hallucination, kook.
>>
>> So you asked yourself a question in a reply to me?
>
> No, dolt, I was asking YOU a question in a reply to you.
>
> At this point it's a three way tossup which is most in need of remediation:
> the quality of Microsoft software, the American political system, or
> KWills's reading comprehension skills.

LOL

mixed nuts

Mar 22, 2019, 3:42:15 PM3/22/19
Sir Cyril Burt did that and people still reference his work as if it was
right but it was mostly made up crap and that can be shown because the
data was too good and most of his work hasn't been reproduced and is
widely discredited.

--
Grizzly H.

%

Mar 22, 2019, 3:45:40 PM3/22/19
same thing with the guy and the prism he handed it off to the hired help
and the hired help got the proper results

mixed nuts

Mar 22, 2019, 4:10:30 PM3/22/19
You can run into that kind of thing when you don't know how to fix your
truck but your Mexican does.

--
Grizzly H.

%

Mar 22, 2019, 4:15:07 PM3/22/19
yea i guess this was like that but there was a real race to establish ,
just who really invented the lightbulb

Nadegda

Mar 23, 2019, 4:30:46 PM3/23/19
On Sat, 23 Mar 2019 01:44:07 -0700, KWills Shill #3 wrote:

> On Fri, 22 Mar 2019 19:38:18 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
> <nad31...@gmail.invalid> wrote:
>
>>Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
>>On Fri, 22 Mar 2019 02:20:17 -0700, KWills Shill #3 wrote:

>>> So you asked yourself a question in a reply to me?
>>
>>No, dolt, I was asking YOU a question in a reply to you.
>>

> You were addressing a kook.

That'd be you.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Mar 23, 2019, 4:34:27 PM3/23/19
On Sat, 23 Mar 2019 20:30:46 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda <nad31...@gmail.invalid> wrote:

>Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
<...>

>> You were addressing a kook.
>
>That'd be you.

There goes another irony meter but my irony meter stock
keeps surging.

Thanks Nads.

--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregory

kensi and Nads - the twain are easily-ignored
feminists, leftists and America-hating liars.

%

Mar 23, 2019, 4:37:04 PM3/23/19
On 2019-03-23 1:30 p.m., Nadegda wrote:
> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Sat, 23 Mar 2019 01:44:07 -0700, KWills Shill #3 wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 22 Mar 2019 19:38:18 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
>> <nad31...@gmail.invalid> wrote:
>>
>>> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!

>>> No, dolt, I was asking YOU a question in a reply to you.
>>>

>> You were addressing a kook.
>
> That'd be you.

crunchie puffs

Nadegda

Mar 24, 2019, 3:20:04 PM3/24/19
On Sun, 24 Mar 2019 02:17:19 -0700, KWills Shill #3 wrote:

> On Sat, 23 Mar 2019 20:30:46 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
> <nad31...@gmail.invalid> wrote:
>>Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
>>On Sat, 23 Mar 2019 01:44:07 -0700, KWills Shill #3 wrote:

>>> You were addressing a kook.
>>
>>That'd be you.
>
> That makes no sense.

That'd be your reading comprehension problem striking again. A
kindergartener could figure it out. I'd suggest you find one and ask them
to interpret for you, except you probably shouldn't be allowed within 200
meters of children.

> You further PROVE you are a kook.

... says the guy who couldn't parse a four-monosyllabic-word sentence.
Project much?

<snicker>

Skeeter

Mar 24, 2019, 4:09:05 PM3/24/19
In article <q78l93$4f1$5...@dont-email.me>, nad31...@gmail.invalid
says...
Even Mooler said No Collusion and no obstruction...LOLLITY

mixed nuts

Mar 24, 2019, 4:23:46 PM3/24/19
He didn't say that. He punted. Made no decision to consider legality.
Just collected information. Left the decision to determine whether
there were any crimes to somebody else.

The President has not been exonerated.

--
Grizzly H.

%

Mar 24, 2019, 4:27:18 PM3/24/19
he hasn't been tarred and feathered yet and ,
i don't see a rail to run him out on

Skeeter

Mar 24, 2019, 4:33:13 PM3/24/19
In article <q78p0f$u9r$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, melops...@undulatus.budgie
says...
It's over and you sore losers wont accept that just like you didnt
accept the election results....LOLLITY

mixed nuts

Mar 24, 2019, 4:33:46 PM3/24/19
He is building a very special golden steel rail with beautiful white
horsies to pull it in the amazing parade with amazing fireworks and
powerful tanks.

--
Grizzly H.

%

Mar 24, 2019, 5:02:48 PM3/24/19
i never seen a missile before

mixed nuts

Mar 24, 2019, 5:04:27 PM3/24/19
So The President lied when he said FAKE NEWS WITCH HUNT HOAX!!!?

Is that what you're saying? That's pretty disrespectful. Even if The
President is still lying about it being a total and complete exoneration.

--
Grizzly H.

mixed nuts

Mar 24, 2019, 5:10:27 PM3/24/19
I used to work on them. I was at one place for a while where I could
watch them fly off and blow up. They flew too far away to make a big
kaboom though, all you could do was see the flash.

--
Grizzly H.

%

Mar 24, 2019, 5:18:56 PM3/24/19
i haven't seen an army base in over 40 years

mixed nuts

Mar 24, 2019, 6:00:16 PM3/24/19
I haven't either. There are a couple of National Guard bases near me
but there's not much going on. One has a lot of trucks and I heard they
practice driving them through the woods. They're not allowed to shoot
because some bullets got out and hit some houses so that got stopped.
The other base doesn't have anything. All their equipment went to Iraq
and got blown up so all they do is stand around now. Sometimes if
there's a flood you see them out telling people the road is closed.

--
Grizzly H.

%

Mar 24, 2019, 6:12:38 PM3/24/19
we can shoot guns at the rod and gun club , not my thing ,
i only get to see the fire fighter guys stand around ,
but they'll go to a road flood and tell you there's been a flood ,
so the highway guys can stand around and do nothing

Skeeter

Mar 24, 2019, 6:24:50 PM3/24/19
In article <q78ro0$1aof$1...@gioia.aioe.org>,
melops...@undulatus.budgie says...
According to you, you have seen and done everything.

Skeeter

Mar 24, 2019, 6:26:01 PM3/24/19
In article <q78rco$1929$1...@gioia.aioe.org>,
It was just what he said it was. A farce.

mixed nuts

Mar 24, 2019, 6:39:16 PM3/24/19
Sad skeeter. Never seen a missile. Never seen a missile go boom. San
no boom skeeter.

--
Grizzly H.

mixed nuts

Mar 24, 2019, 6:40:29 PM3/24/19
Barr is not his friend?

--
Grizzly H.

Skeeter

Mar 24, 2019, 6:47:30 PM3/24/19
In article <q7910q$11k$2...@gioia.aioe.org>, melops...@undulatus.budgie
Who cares.

To quote your heroin and nanny Hillary

"at this point what difference does it make?"

Skeeter

Mar 24, 2019, 6:48:12 PM3/24/19
In article <q790uh$11k$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, melops...@undulatus.budgie
I seen plenty but feel no need to brag about it on usenet.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Mar 24, 2019, 6:51:43 PM3/24/19
On Sun, 24 Mar 2019 16:47:27 -0600, Skeeter <ch...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

<big trim because some folks are too stupid or
too impolite to do so...>

>To quote your heroin and nanny Hillary
>
>"at this point what difference does it make?"

Well, it could have been worse. Hillary could have
said, "At this point in time, what difference does it make?"

Skeeter

Mar 24, 2019, 6:56:42 PM3/24/19
In article <jc2g9e5td31h9jo6s...@4ax.com>,
greg...@home.fake says...

>On Sun, 24 Mar 2019 16:47:27 -0600, Skeeter <ch...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>
><big trim because some folks are too stupid or
> too impolite to do so...>

Glad you figured that out.

>>To quote your heroin and nanny Hillary
>>
>>"at this point what difference does it make?"
>
>Well, it could have been worse. Hillary could have
>said, "At this point in time, what difference does it make?"

Who cares? Oh yea, you do.

mixed nuts

Mar 24, 2019, 10:20:48 PM3/24/19
The Air Force missiles were too slow to catch the targets so they
stopped deploying them and let the air defense job go to the Army.

--
Grizzly H.

Skeeter

Mar 24, 2019, 10:41:30 PM3/24/19
In article <q79dts$1o56$1...@gioia.aioe.org>,
Nice story but false valor isn't my thing.

mixed nuts

Mar 24, 2019, 11:17:35 PM3/24/19
Oh yeah. I remember that apology you made a while back.

You get 2 scoops for that with extra ketchup. Then you can go back to
honoring yourself for dodging overseas service anywhere near a hostile
border.

--
Grizzly H.

Skeeter

Mar 24, 2019, 11:38:59 PM3/24/19
In article <q79h8b$6g4$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, melops...@undulatus.budgie
LOL I knew you would lose control over that.

mixed nuts

Mar 25, 2019, 12:32:56 AM3/25/19
Did you hold the trash picker up to your shoulder and holler PEW! PEW!
PEW! back when you were heroically fighting the trash picking wars out
there in the parking lot? Or were you the rake man weeding the
Colonel's garden hollering KAPOW! KAPOW! KAPOW! KAPOW!?

--
Grizzly H.

Skeeter

Mar 25, 2019, 12:47:01 AM3/25/19
In article <q79llm$nr9$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, melops...@undulatus.budgie
LOL...fake valor and stomping of feet...LOL
It is loading more messages.