It has begun: Impeachment

Nadegda

Jul 30, 2019, 3:40:02 PM7/30/19
https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2019/07/26/house-has-already-opened-impeachment-proceedings-against-trump/?tid=pm_opinions_pop&noredirect=on

As usual, it's begun in the House Judiciary Committee. Will it end with
Trump's removal from office, though, or will he, like Nixon, resign in
disgrace before it can go to trial?

And how much more damage will he inflict on our poor beleaguered republic
before he goes?

--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
Skeeter admits he mooches his mother's laptop:

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Jul 30, 2019, 3:43:39 PM7/30/19
On Tue, 30 Jul 2019 19:40:01 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda <nad31...@gmail.invalid> wrote:

>https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2019/07/26/house-has-already-opened-impeachment-proceedings-against-trump/?tid=pm_opinions_pop&noredirect=on
>
>As usual, it's begun in the House Judiciary Committee. Will it end with
>Trump's removal from office, though, or will he, like Nixon, resign in
>disgrace before it can go to trial?
>
>And how much more damage will he inflict on our poor beleaguered republic
>before he goes?

You claim to be halfway intelligent so why haven't you
learned from your precious Mooler investigation that
President Trump will not be removed until 2025 when
a new Republican president is sworn in.

Now go eat shit and die.

--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregory

Nadegda, kensi and Pandora » the three are easily
ignored misandrists and anti-American, leftist liars.

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛

Jul 30, 2019, 3:57:16 PM7/30/19
On Tue, 30 Jul 2019 15:43:38 -0400, LO AND BEHOLD; Sir Gerg teh Yechh
Master ""Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." <greg...@home.fake>" determined that
the following was of great importance and subsequently decided to
freely share it with us in
<7c71kelr77m635uho...@4ax.com>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On Tue, 30 Jul 2019 19:40:01 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda =?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ <nad31...@gmail.invalid> wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2019/07/26/house-has-already-open
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ =?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ed-impeachment-proceedings-against-trump/?tid=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=3Dpm_opinions_pop&noredire
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ c=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?= t=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=3Don
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ As usual, it's begun in the House Judiciary Committee. Will it end with
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Trump's removal from office, though, or will he, like Nixon, resign in
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ disgrace before it can go to trial? And how much more damage will he
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ inflict on our poor beleaguered =?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ republic
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ before he goes?
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ You claim to be halfway intelligent so why haven't you learned from your
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ precious Mooler investigation that President Trump will not be removed
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ until 2025 when=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=20 a new Republican president is sworn in.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Now go eat shit and die.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ --=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=20 Yours Truly, Sir Gregory
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Nadegda, kensi and Pandora =?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=C2=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=BB the three are easily=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=20 ignored
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ misandrists and anti-American, leftist liars.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡

the investigation was done by trump's own DOJ, dumbshit.

fix your stupid news reader!

--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECK® VALIDATION]

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB6B8jGSdLA

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle, this
seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer,
and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an
end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure hell
everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized
country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become
like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Checkmate (of alt.checkmate)

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously
unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the domestic
terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie
terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at what
they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing by
keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1 pussy willow fan)

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <Lunatic...@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <MPG.32c5bfef...@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007

bigdog

Jul 30, 2019, 4:47:58 PM7/30/19
On Tuesday, July 30, 2019 at 3:40:02 PM UTC-4, Nadegda wrote:
> https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2019/07/26/house-has-already-opened-impeachment-proceedings-against-trump/?tid=pm_opinions_pop&noredirect=on
>
> As usual, it's begun in the House Judiciary Committee. Will it end with
> Trump's removal from office, though, or will he, like Nixon, resign in
> disgrace before it can go to trial?

None of the above. I doubt it will even go to the Senate. There are enough Dems in swing districts who aren't going to have the stomach to vote for impeachment
and jeopardize their reelection chances. Clinton's impeachment triggered a
backlash against the GOP and impeaching Trump will do the same to the Dems.
Even Pelosi can figure that out which is why she has been reluctant to push for
impeachment.

> And how much more damage will he inflict on our poor beleaguered republic
> before he goes?

Our republic is doing just fine. Record low unemployment especially among
minorities. Robust GDP growth. Voters would be fools to switch horses under
those circumstances. The Dems have to win back the blue wall states of
Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin and those are the states that have been
given the biggest boost by the robust economy. Dems are so dumb they think
everyone hates Trump as much as they do.

Skeeter

Jul 30, 2019, 5:23:59 PM7/30/19
In article <qhq6eh$2am$2...@dont-email.me>, nad31...@gmail.invalid
says...

> https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2019/07/26/house-has-already-opened-impeachment-proceedings-against-trump/?tid=pm_opinions_pop&noredirect=on
>
> As usual, it's begun in the House Judiciary Committee. Will it end with
> Trump's removal from office, though, or will he, like Nixon, resign in
> disgrace before it can go to trial?
>
> And how much more damage will he inflict on our poor beleaguered republic
> before he goes?

The Washington post reports lies.

!Jones

Jul 30, 2019, 5:55:27 PM7/30/19
On Tue, 30 Jul 2019 19:40:01 -0000 (UTC), in talk.politics.guns
Nadegda <nad31...@gmail.invalid> wrote:

>https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2019/07/26/house-has-already-opened-impeachment-proceedings-against-trump/?tid=pm_opinions_pop&noredirect=on
>
>As usual, it's begun in the House Judiciary Committee. Will it end with
>Trump's removal from office, though, or will he, like Nixon, resign in
>disgrace before it can go to trial?
>
>And how much more damage will he inflict on our poor beleaguered republic
>before he goes?

A complete waste of time. Nixon had only tenuous support in the
senate and likely would have been removed. The Donald could shoot
someone in the middle of Pennsylvania Ave. and he'd still have half of
the senate; if they're still there at this point, they're beyond
loyal; they're stupid and not even duct tape can fix that.

Our House should focus on business; impeachment will hit a brick wall
in the senate with its current composition.

The other point is that these people don't disappear like roaches in
the Raid commercials; they're still gonna be around and, sooner or
later, we'll have to deal with 'em.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jul 30, 2019, 7:19:49 PM7/30/19
<nad31...@gmail.invalid> wrote:

>https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2019/07/26/house-has-already-opened-impeachment-proceedings-against-trump/?tid=pm_opinions_pop&noredirect=on
>
>As usual, it's begun in the House Judiciary Committee.

ROFLMAO

This is too funny.

The Right And The Powerful

Jul 30, 2019, 7:43:53 PM7/30/19
<nad31...@gmail.invalid> wrote:

>https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2019/07/26/house-has-already-opened-impeachment-proceedings-against-trump/?tid=pm_opinions_pop&noredirect=on
>
>As usual, it's begun in the House Judiciary Committee. Will it end with
>Trump's removal from office, though, or will he, like Nixon, resign in
>disgrace before it can go to trial?
>
>And how much more damage will he inflict on our poor beleaguered republic
>before he goes?

No Paul. It hasn't.

Checkmate

Jul 30, 2019, 8:55:38 PM7/30/19
Checkmate! In article <qhq6eh$2am$2...@dont-email.me>, nad31...@gmail.invalid
says...

> https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2019/07/26/house-has-already-opened-impeachment-proceedings-against-trump/?tid=pm_opinions_pop&noredirect=on
>
> As usual, it's begun in the House Judiciary Committee. Will it end with
> Trump's removal from office, though, or will he, like Nixon, resign in
> disgrace before it can go to trial?
>
> And how much more damage will he inflict on our poor beleaguered republic
> before he goes?

You poor, deluded Libtard! You dummies act on impulse, intolerance, and
hatred. Any effort to impeach Trump will only serve to weaken your
dysfunctional party even more, as you will NEVER get the Senate to ratify an
impeachment. Nancy Pelosi is the only Democrat with enough political savvy to
realize this is a fool's errand. In 2020, you will suffer one of the biggest
defeats in American politics, thanks mostly to four naive young attention
whores and drama queens, who are more concerned with feeding their egos than
benefiting their own party. These are NOT team players. I'd almost swear that
they're working for Putin, because they sure know how to fuck up American
politics.

Speaking of attention whores, there will be no justice until that lying,
cheating little brotherfucker bitch gets removed from Congress and stripped of
her citizenship, which she obtained through fraudulent means. When this is
over, she'll be sorry she ran her big fucking mouth and brought so much
attention to her own criminal behavior.

--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2019

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

Checkmate

Jul 30, 2019, 9:01:18 PM7/30/19
Checkmate! In article <7c71kelr77m635uho...@4ax.com>,
greg...@home.fake says...

> On Tue, 30 Jul 2019 19:40:01 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda <nad31...@gmail.invalid> wrote:
>
> >https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2019/07/26/house-has-already-opened-impeachment-proceedings-against-trump/?tid=pm_opinions_pop&noredirect=on
> >
> >As usual, it's begun in the House Judiciary Committee. Will it end with
> >Trump's removal from office, though, or will he, like Nixon, resign in
> >disgrace before it can go to trial?
> >
> >And how much more damage will he inflict on our poor beleaguered republic
> >before he goes?
>
> You claim to be halfway intelligent so why haven't you
> learned from your precious Mooler investigation that
> President Trump will not be removed until 2025 when
> a new Republican president is sworn in.
>
> Now go eat shit and die.

...on a stick!

Nadegda

Jul 30, 2019, 9:52:43 PM7/30/19
On Tue, 30 Jul 2019 17:55:35 -0700, Checkmate wrote:

> they're working for Putin, because they sure know how to fuck up American
> politics.

<sound of contestant buzzing in>

ALEX TREBEK: "Nadegda?"

NADEGDA: "Who are Mitch McConnell and Donald Trump?"

> Speaking of attention whores,

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Or did you mean someone more local? Skeetard, perhaps?

Siri Cruise

Jul 31, 2019, 5:25:40 AM7/31/19
In article <t4e1ke59f8p4r3gct...@4ax.com>, !Jones <x...@y.com>
wrote:

> A complete waste of time. Nixon had only tenuous support in the
> senate and likely would have been removed. The Donald could shoot
> someone in the middle of Pennsylvania Ave. and he'd still have half of
> the senate; if they're still there at this point, they're beyond
> loyal; they're stupid and not even duct tape can fix that.

An impeachment is a waste of time. Impeachment hearings would be in the House
under Democrat control without giving iDJT a forum in the House to respond.

> Our House should focus on business; impeachment will hit a brick wall
> in the senate with its current composition.

Impeachment hearings can be part of Congressional oversight: letting iDJT know
they will scrutinise his every word. iDJT does moderate his actions when enough
people call him on his shit.

> The other point is that these people don't disappear like roaches in
> the Raid commercials; they're still gonna be around and, sooner or
> later, we'll have to deal with 'em.

And if you think Republicans are criminal conspiracy, this will indirectly
illuminate Republicans in the Senate and elsewhere who have lashed themselves to
the iDJT express.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

chrisv

Jul 31, 2019, 7:47:03 AM7/31/19
!Jones wrote:

>A complete waste of time. Nixon had only tenuous support in the
>senate and likely would have been removed. The Donald could shoot
>someone in the middle of Pennsylvania Ave. and he'd still have half of
>the senate; if they're still there at this point, they're beyond
>loyal; they're stupid and not even duct tape can fix that.

True, the Repugs used to have some honor and dignity.

--
'You know you've lost all common sense when "the environment" is one
of your biggest concerns.' - "Slimer", AKA "Andr-O-Mat"

chrisv

Jul 31, 2019, 7:53:26 AM7/31/19
Checkmate wrote:

>Speaking of attention whores

Doesn't it get tiring, to hate so much?

How does what Omar has (allegedly) done compare to, say, the
drug-pushers at the pharmaceutical companies, who are responsible for
thousands of deaths, and perhaps millions of ruined lives.

Get some perspective.

--
"The middle 32 characters look very random - but it looks like you
stop at the letter 'f'. * why stop at letter f?" - DumFSck, putting

!Jones

Jul 31, 2019, 8:37:28 AM7/31/19
On Wed, 31 Jul 2019 02:25:27 -0700, in talk.politics.guns Siri Cruise
<chine...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>An impeachment is a waste of time. Impeachment hearings would be in the House
>under Democrat control without giving iDJT a forum in the House to respond.

The absolute *worst* thing you could possibly do to the Donald would
be to ignore him; he would melt down.

Skeeter

Jul 31, 2019, 10:16:18 AM7/31/19
In article <6ev2ke9bkritqmm26...@4ax.com>,
chr...@nospam.invalid says...

> !Jones wrote:
>
> >A complete waste of time. Nixon had only tenuous support in the
> >senate and likely would have been removed. The Donald could shoot
> >someone in the middle of Pennsylvania Ave. and he'd still have half of
> >the senate; if they're still there at this point, they're beyond
> >loyal; they're stupid and not even duct tape can fix that.
>
> True, the Repugs used to have some honor and dignity.

And the left never had any.

Skeeter

Jul 31, 2019, 10:17:09 AM7/31/19
In article <tvv2ketqmkj6glj4d...@4ax.com>,
chr...@nospam.invalid says...

> Checkmate wrote:
>
> >Speaking of attention whores
>
> Doesn't it get tiring, to hate so much?
>
> How does what Omar has (allegedly) done compare to, say, the
> drug-pushers at the pharmaceutical companies, who are responsible for
> thousands of deaths, and perhaps millions of ruined lives.
>
> Get some perspective.

The pharm companys aren't in congress.

mixed nuts

Jul 31, 2019, 10:27:48 AM7/31/19
They own congresscritters. Bought 'em fair and square. Tree fiddy.

--
Grizzly H.

chrisv

Jul 31, 2019, 10:44:03 AM7/31/19
Skeeter wrote:

> chr...@nospam.invalid says...
>>
>> How does what Omar has (allegedly) done compare to, say, the
>> drug-pushers at the pharmaceutical companies, who are responsible for
>> thousands of deaths, and perhaps millions of ruined lives.
>>
>> Get some perspective.
>
> The pharm companys aren't in congress.

And she's not killing people, for personal gain.

--
"012345789ABCDEF
1-16"

Pandora

Jul 31, 2019, 11:09:38 AM7/31/19
On Wed, 31 Jul 2019 06:47:02 -0500, chrisv wrote:

> !Jones wrote:
>
>>A complete waste of time. Nixon had only tenuous support in the senate
>>and likely would have been removed. The Donald could shoot someone in
>>the middle of Pennsylvania Ave. and he'd still have half of the senate;
>>if they're still there at this point, they're beyond loyal; they're
>>stupid and not even duct tape can fix that.
>
> True, the Repugs used to have some honor and dignity.

Once upon a time.....

Skeeter

Jul 31, 2019, 12:33:28 PM7/31/19
In article <a4a3kel43dh126gpa...@4ax.com>,
chr...@nospam.invalid says...
Give her time.

mixed nuts

Jul 31, 2019, 2:37:08 PM7/31/19
Any day now, there'll be a bombshell revelation. People will be
shocked. It will be very amazing.

But there'll be no collusion, and she'll be completely and totally
exonerated.

--
Grizzly H.

Nadegda

Jul 31, 2019, 11:23:12 PM7/31/19
On Wed, 31 Jul 2019 09:44:02 -0500, chrisv wrote:

> Skeeter wrote:
>
>> chr...@nospam.invalid says...
>>>
>>> How does what Omar has (allegedly) done compare to, say, the
>>> drug-pushers at the pharmaceutical companies, who are responsible for
>>> thousands of deaths, and perhaps millions of ruined lives.
>>>
>>> Get some perspective.
>>
>> The pharm companys aren't in congress.

HA!

And they're in the executive branch too, in the person of Alex Azar.

Don't you idiot rightwingers follow the news or know *anything* about
what's going on? Don't bother answering that, it's a rhetorical question.

> And she's not killing people, for personal gain.

SPANKY-SPANKY!

<snicker>

Checkmate

Jul 31, 2019, 11:28:15 PM7/31/19
Checkmate! In article <qhtluu$so3$2...@dont-email.me>, nad31...@gmail.invalid
says...

> Subject: Re: It has begun: Impeachment
> From: Nadegda <nad31...@gmail.invalid>
> Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns, comp.os.linux.advocacy, alt.checkmate
>

> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Wed, 31 Jul 2019 09:44:02 -0500, chrisv wrote:
>
> > Skeeter wrote:
> >
> >> chr...@nospam.invalid says...

> >> The pharm companys aren't in congress.
>
> HA!
>
> And they're in the executive branch too, in the person of Alex Azar.
>
> Don't you idiot rightwingers follow the news or know *anything* about
> what's going on?

Did you hear the news about your President Donald J. Trump? Turns out there
was no collusion and no obstruction.

bigdog

Aug 1, 2019, 4:56:20 PM8/1/19
On Wednesday, July 31, 2019 at 11:23:12 PM UTC-4, Nadegda wrote:
> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Wed, 31 Jul 2019 09:44:02 -0500, chrisv wrote:
>
> > Skeeter wrote:
> >
> >> chr...@nospam.invalid says...

> >> The pharm companys aren't in congress.
>
> HA!
>
> And they're in the executive branch too, in the person of Alex Azar.
>
> Don't you idiot rightwingers follow the news or know *anything* about
> what's going on? Don't bother answering that, it's a rhetorical question.
>
> > And she's not killing people, for personal gain.
>
> SPANKY-SPANKY!
>
> <snicker>

What didn't you hear during the two nights of Democrat debates. Robert Mueller,
impeachment, collusion, obstruction. Even the Dems were smart enough to figure
out the Mueller testimony was a big nothing burger and there was no point in
kicking a dead horse. That's why none of the candidates or their cronies at
MSNBC or CNN even brought up the name of Robert Mueller. That's why no Democrat
candidate even brought up impeachment. None of them wanted that boat anchor
tied around their necks.

LOL!!!

https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/455469-no-mention-of-mueller-impeachment-during-second-dem-debate

benj

Aug 2, 2019, 8:53:18 AM8/2/19
No, no, Bigdog! Impeachment is CERTAIN! It's only a couple more weeks
until Trump is arrested and Pelosi is in the White House! This time fer
sure!

Spanky-Spanky!
<snicker>

Obviously Nads is one of the adults here...

Janithor

Aug 7, 2019, 11:03:36 PM8/7/19
x-no-archive: yes

On 7/30/2019 12:40 PM, Nadegda wrote:
> https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2019/07/26/house-has-already-opened-impeachment-proceedings-against-trump/?tid=pm_opinions_pop&noredirect=on
>
> As usual, it's begun in the House Judiciary Committee. Will it end with
> Trump's removal from office, though, or will he, like Nixon, resign in
> disgrace before it can go to trial?
>
> And how much more damage will he inflict on our poor beleaguered republic
> before he goes?

NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<cries>