The Three Types of Climate Change Denial

kensi

Oct 16, 2019, 11:16:24 PM10/16/19
The language of climate change denial and inaction has transformed.
Outright science denial has been replaced by efforts to reframe climate
change as natural, and climate action as unwarranted. However, this is
just another way of rejecting the facts, and their implications for us.
Denial can take many forms:

https://qz.com/1726232/the-three-types-of-climate-change-denial/

in here." ~Checkmate

%

Oct 16, 2019, 11:23:20 PM10/16/19
On 2019-10-16 8:16 p.m., kensi wrote:
> The language of climate change denial and inaction has transformed.
> Outright science denial has been replaced by efforts to reframe climate
> change as natural, and climate action as unwarranted. However, this is
> just another way of rejecting the facts, and their implications for us.
> Denial can take many forms:
>
> https://qz.com/1726232/the-three-types-of-climate-change-denial/

are you familiar with the term obsessive compulsive disorder

Obsessive–compulsive disorder is a mental disorder in which a person
feels the need to perform certain routines repeatedly, or has certain
thoughts repeatedly. The person is unable to control either the thoughts
or activities for more than a short period of time. Common compulsions
include hand washing, counting of things, and checking to see if a door
is locked. Some may have difficulty throwing things out. These
activities occur to such a degree that the person's daily life is...

J P D

Oct 17, 2019, 2:04:19 AM10/17/19
On 16 Oct 2019, kensi <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> posted some

Politicians, liberals and journalists.

All three so gullible they would buy their own fecal matter if packaged
attractively.

Checkmate .

Oct 17, 2019, 2:07:21 AM10/17/19
Checkmate! In article <qo8me6$1i9g$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...

> The language of climate change denial

Shuddup.

--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2019

kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

BEST SONG(s) EVER MADE:

https://youtu.be/BUhGh04Sgsk

benj

Oct 17, 2019, 3:42:45 AM10/17/19
On 10/16/2019 11:16 PM, kensi wrote:
> The language of climate change denial and inaction has transformed.
> Outright science denial has been replaced by efforts to reframe climate
> change as natural, and climate action as unwarranted. However, this is
> just another way of rejecting the facts, and their implications for us.
> Denial can take many forms:
>
> https://qz.com/1726232/the-three-types-of-climate-change-denial/

Climate denial is now illustrated by "kensi" and all the alarmists who
are now using their power of the purse to fake scientific data to sell
their fraud.

Grifter "kensi" just wants your money, that's all.

Corruption Of The Satellite Record
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOHrYY3yAGE&feature=em-lsp

Stop "kensi" and "her" climate crimes now! It's all lies.

benj

Oct 17, 2019, 3:45:19 AM10/17/19
"kensi" is VERY familiar. "She" just can't stop posting climate lies.
I presume she cut and paste posts so much there is no time left in the
rest of "her" life. For a bot I suppose it doesn't matter.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Oct 17, 2019, 9:38:24 AM10/17/19
On Thu, 17 Oct 2019, kkkensi <kkkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:

>The language of climate change denial and inaction has transformed.
>Outright science denial has been replaced by efforts to reframe climate
>change as natural, and climate action as unwarranted. However, this is
>just another way of rejecting the facts, and their implications for us.
>Denial can take many forms:
>
>https://qz.com/1726232/the-three-types-of-climate-change-denial/

But, why are you in denial that climate change is par for the course?
Without change, climate would not meet the definition of climate.
A static state is NOT climate and you climate alarmists can't seem
to understand this obvious fact.

--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregory

Nadegda, kensi, Fran, Pandora » these are easily
ignored misandrists and anti-American, leftist liars.

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛

Oct 17, 2019, 9:46:09 AM10/17/19
On Thu, 17 Oct 2019 09:38:24 -0400, LO AND BEHOLD; Sir Gerg teh Yechh
Master ""Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." <greg...@home.fake>" determined that
the following was of great importance and subsequently decided to
freely share it with us in
<dgrgqehir1uum35j1...@4ax.com>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On Thu, 17 Oct 2019, kkkensi <kkkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid>
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ The language of climate change denial and inaction has transformed.=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=20
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Outright science denial has been replaced by efforts to reframe
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ climate=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=20 change as natural, and climate action as unwarranted.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ However, this is=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=20 just another way of rejecting the facts, and their
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ implications for us.=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=20 Denial can take many forms:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ https://qz.com/1726232/the-three-types-of-climate-change-denial/
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ But, why are you in denial that climate change is par for the course?
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Without change, climate would not meet the definition of climate. A
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ static state is NOT climate and you climate alarmists can't seem to
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ understand this obvious fact.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ --=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=20 Yours Truly, Sir Gregory
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Nadegda, kensi, Fran, Pandora =?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=C2=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=BB these are easily=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=20 ignored
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ misandrists and anti-American, leftist liars.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡

itym "weather" dumbfukk.

"nads" won't comment on this poast...

--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECK® VALIDATION]

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB6B8jGSdLA

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle, this
seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer,
and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an
end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure hell
everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized
country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become
like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Checkmate (of alt.checkmate)

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously
unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the domestic
terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie
terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at what
they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing by
keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1 pussy willow fan)

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <Lunatic...@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <MPG.32c5bfef...@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007

Nadegda

Oct 17, 2019, 2:46:30 PM10/17/19
Ooooh, look, kensi, it's a new climate change denier kook!

--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
Skeeter admits he mooches his mother's laptop:

Nadegda

Oct 17, 2019, 2:47:33 PM10/17/19
On Thu, 17 Oct 2019 03:42:42 -0400, benj wrote:

> On 10/16/2019 11:16 PM, kensi wrote:
>> The language of climate change denial and inaction has transformed.
>> Outright science denial has been replaced by efforts to reframe climate
>> change as natural, and climate action as unwarranted. However, this is
>> just another way of rejecting the facts, and their implications for us.
>> Denial can take many forms:
>>
>> https://qz.com/1726232/the-three-types-of-climate-change-denial/
>
> Climate denial is now illustrated by "kensi" and all the alarmists who
> are now using their power of the purse to fake scientific data to sell
> their fraud.

Proof, kook?

> Grifter "kensi" just wants your money, that's all.

Proof, kook?

Nadegda

Oct 17, 2019, 2:56:11 PM10/17/19
On 2019-10-17 11:46 a.m., Nadegda wrote:
> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Thu, 17 Oct 2019 06:04:18 +0000, J P D wrote:
>
>> On 16 Oct 2019, kensi <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> posted some
>>
>> Politicians, liberals and journalists.
>>
>> All three so gullible they would buy their own fecal matter if packaged
>> attractively.
>
> Ooooh, look, kensi, it's a new climate change denier kook!

oh look it's rerun nads

Chris M. Thomasson

Oct 17, 2019, 4:11:34 PM10/17/19
On 10/16/2019 8:16 PM, kensi wrote:
> The language of climate change denial and inaction has transformed.
> Outright science denial has been replaced by efforts to reframe climate
> change as natural,

Do you know any of the history of Earth's climate? Ever heard of an ice
age? Did you know that there were periods in time where the poles had
fairly tropical climates? Keeping clean is okay, however, the morons say
we are all going to die in what, 12 years? lol. Do you think you can
alter the planet's climate such that everything gets colder in less than
12 years?

MK

Oct 17, 2019, 4:21:36 PM10/17/19

"Chris M. Thomasson" <chris.m.t...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Do you realize you are posting to a known kook, and are cross-posting to
their delight?

%

Oct 17, 2019, 4:29:23 PM10/17/19
so what if they are

Chris M. Thomasson

Oct 17, 2019, 5:18:15 PM10/17/19
I missed the cross-posting: Sorry about that. As for the known kook,
well, shit happens.

Trevor Wilson

Oct 17, 2019, 5:48:04 PM10/17/19
On 18/10/2019 7:11 am, Chris M. Thomasson wrote:
> On 10/16/2019 8:16 PM, kensi wrote:
>> The language of climate change denial and inaction has transformed.
>> Outright science denial has been replaced by efforts to reframe
>> climate change as natural,
>
> Do you know any of the history of Earth's climate? Ever heard of an ice
> age? Did you know that there were periods in time where the poles had
> fairly tropical climates? Keeping clean is okay, however, the morons say
> we are all going to die in what, 12 years?

**Which moron made this alleged claim? When was this alleged claim made?
Cite your evidence.

lol. Do you think you can
> alter the planet's climate such that everything gets colder in less than
> 12 years?

**Who said we need to? Cite.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Trevor Wilson

Oct 17, 2019, 5:49:20 PM10/17/19
**Let's wait for Mr/Ms Thompson's response to me questions, before we
decide who the real kook is.

Chris M. Thomasson

Oct 17, 2019, 6:04:46 PM10/17/19
On 10/17/2019 2:48 PM, Trevor Wilson wrote:
> On 18/10/2019 7:11 am, Chris M. Thomasson wrote:
>> On 10/16/2019 8:16 PM, kensi wrote:
>>> The language of climate change denial and inaction has transformed.
>>> Outright science denial has been replaced by efforts to reframe
>>> climate change as natural,
>>
>> Do you know any of the history of Earth's climate? Ever heard of an
>> ice age? Did you know that there were periods in time where the poles
>> had fairly tropical climates? Keeping clean is okay, however, the
>> morons say we are all going to die in what, 12 years?
>
> **Which moron made this alleged claim? When was this alleged claim made?
> Cite your evidence.

Lake Tahoe was created during the melting of the little ice age:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Tahoe

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quaternary_glaciation

>  lol. Do you think you can
>> alter the planet's climate such that everything gets colder in less
>> than 12 years?
>
> **Who said we need to? Cite.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/jul/17/antarctica-tropical-climate-co2-research

Good enough? Or crap? Sorry.

kensi

Oct 17, 2019, 11:57:34 PM10/17/19
On 10/17/2019 2:46 PM, Nadegda wrote:
> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Thu, 17 Oct 2019 06:04:18 +0000, J P D wrote:
>
>> On 16 Oct 2019, kensi <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> posted some
>>
>> Politicians, liberals and journalists.
>>
>> All three so gullible they would buy their own fecal matter if packaged
>> attractively.
>
> Ooooh, look, kensi, it's a new climate change denier kook!

About time we had some fresh variety around here! Skeetard, Sergio, and
benj are getting tiresomely predictable and boring.

kensi

Oct 17, 2019, 11:58:47 PM10/17/19
On 10/17/2019 2:07 AM, Checkmate . wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate! In article <qo8me6$1i9g$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
> @gmail.nospam.invalid says...
>
>> The language of climate change denial
>
> Shuddup.

Why'ncha come over here and make me, ko0ky?

*snicker*

Oh, and about the URL that terrified you so much you felt compelled to
snip it ... well, here it is again:

https://qz.com/1726232/the-three-types-of-climate-change-denial/

Run, kO0k, run!

*snicker*

Scooter

Oct 18, 2019, 12:38:43 AM10/18/19
On Fri, 18 Oct 2019 05:57:28 +0200, kensi
<kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:

>On 10/17/2019 2:46 PM, Nadegda wrote:
>> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
>> On Thu, 17 Oct 2019 06:04:18 +0000, J P D wrote:
>>
>>> On 16 Oct 2019, kensi <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> posted some
>>>
>>> Politicians, liberals and journalists.
>>>
>>> All three so gullible they would buy their own fecal matter if packaged
>>> attractively.
>>
>> Ooooh, look, kensi, it's a new climate change denier kook!
>
>About time we had some fresh variety around here! Skeetard, Sergio, and
>benj are getting tiresomely predictable and boring.

You wouldn't know that if your kilfile wasn't broken.

Trevor Wilson

Oct 18, 2019, 12:55:04 AM10/18/19
On 18/10/2019 9:04 am, Chris M. Thomasson wrote:
> On 10/17/2019 2:48 PM, Trevor Wilson wrote:
>>>
>>> Do you know any of the history of Earth's climate? Ever heard of an
>>> ice age? Did you know that there were periods in time where the poles
>>> had fairly tropical climates? Keeping clean is okay, however, the
>>> morons say we are all going to die in what, 12 years?
>>
>> **Which moron made this alleged claim? When was this alleged claim
>> made? Cite your evidence.
>
> Lake Tahoe was created during the melting of the little ice age:
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Tahoe
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quaternary_glaciation

**I see no reference to "12 years". Who made this alleged claim? Cite.

>>   lol. Do you think you can
>>> alter the planet's climate such that everything gets colder in less
>>> than 12 years?
>>
>> **Who said we need to? Cite.
>
> https://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/jul/17/antarctica-tropical-climate-co2-research
>

> Good enough? Or crap? Sorry.

**I'll ask once more:

Who said "12 years"? Cite please.

Or did you make the whole thing up?

Chris M. Thomasson

Oct 18, 2019, 1:06:31 AM10/18/19
On 10/17/2019 9:54 PM, Trevor Wilson wrote:
> On 18/10/2019 9:04 am, Chris M. Thomasson wrote:

>>> **Which moron made this alleged claim? When was this alleged claim
>>> made? Cite your evidence.
>>
>> Lake Tahoe was created during the melting of the little ice age:
>>
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Tahoe
>>
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quaternary_glaciation
>
> **I see no reference to "12 years". Who made this alleged claim? Cite.

Ohhh, that one. It was something from AOC:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2019/01/22/ocasio-cortez-climate-change-alarm/2642481002

?

Chris M. Thomasson

Oct 18, 2019, 1:07:43 AM10/18/19
On 10/17/2019 10:06 PM, Chris M. Thomasson wrote:
> On 10/17/2019 9:54 PM, Trevor Wilson wrote:

>>> Lake Tahoe was created during the melting of the little ice age:
>>>
>>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Tahoe
>>>
>>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quaternary_glaciation
>>
>> **I see no reference to "12 years". Who made this alleged claim? Cite.
>
> Ohhh, that one. It was something from AOC:
>
> https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2019/01/22/ocasio-cortez-climate-change-alarm/2642481002
>

> ?

Then there is:

https://freebeacon.com/politics/ocasio-cortez-walks-back-claim-on-world-ending-in-12-years/

benj

Oct 18, 2019, 1:37:27 AM10/18/19
On 10/17/2019 2:46 PM, Nadegda wrote:
> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Thu, 17 Oct 2019 06:04:18 +0000, J P D wrote:
>
>> On 16 Oct 2019, kensi <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> posted some
>>
>> Politicians, liberals and journalists.
>>
>> All three so gullible they would buy their own fecal matter if packaged
>> attractively.
>
> Ooooh, look, kensi, it's a new climate change denier kook!

Grifter Nads says she is not a crook. Sure, Nads, sure.

benj

Oct 18, 2019, 1:41:35 AM10/18/19
On 10/17/2019 5:48 PM, Trevor Wilson wrote:
> On 18/10/2019 7:11 am, Chris M. Thomasson wrote:
>> On 10/16/2019 8:16 PM, kensi wrote:
>>> The language of climate change denial and inaction has transformed.
>>> Outright science denial has been replaced by efforts to reframe
>>> climate change as natural,
>>
>> Do you know any of the history of Earth's climate? Ever heard of an
>> ice age? Did you know that there were periods in time where the poles
>> had fairly tropical climates? Keeping clean is okay, however, the
>> morons say we are all going to die in what, 12 years?
>
> **Which moron made this alleged claim? When was this alleged claim made?
> Cite your evidence.
>

>  lol. Do you think you can
>> alter the planet's climate such that everything gets colder in less
>> than 12 years?
>
> **Who said we need to? Cite.

Babbling droolling Trevor just stammers and denies all science.

Trevor only journos make up "science". Anyone who knows any science has
already heard of the data on Ice ages and times whem poles were ice
free. I suggest you take one of those science classes for seniors.
You'll find plenty of "cites" there. Well, unless it's one of those
propaganda brainwashing classes taught by "professor" Wormley.

Trevor Wilson

Oct 18, 2019, 2:08:11 AM10/18/19
**You listen to what politicians say? You're dumber than I first thought.

Trevor Wilson

Oct 18, 2019, 2:09:47 AM10/18/19
On 18/10/2019 4:06 pm, Chris M. Thomasson wrote:
> On 10/17/2019 9:54 PM, Trevor Wilson wrote:

>>> Lake Tahoe was created during the melting of the little ice age:
>>>
>>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Tahoe
>>>
>>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quaternary_glaciation
>>
>> **I see no reference to "12 years". Who made this alleged claim? Cite.
>
> Ohhh, that one. It was something from AOC:
>
> https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2019/01/22/ocasio-cortez-climate-change-alarm/2642481002

**A politician's thoughts on climate change are irrelevant. That you pay
attention to politicians says a lot about you.

Chris M. Thomasson

Oct 18, 2019, 2:31:11 AM10/18/19
AOC said it.

Chris M. Thomasson

Oct 18, 2019, 2:32:54 AM10/18/19
https://youtu.be/oHk8nn0nw18

AOC words? Okay.

Chris M. Thomasson

Oct 18, 2019, 2:34:33 AM10/18/19
Notice I called them morons, those who think the earth is going to end
in 12 years...

Chris M. Thomasson

Oct 18, 2019, 2:35:30 AM10/18/19
I called them morons, those who say we are going to end in 12 years...

Trevor Wilson

Oct 18, 2019, 5:12:55 AM10/18/19
**And again: The fact that you rely on politicians to gain your science
from says more about you, than it does about them.

Checkmate .

Oct 18, 2019, 6:35:13 AM10/18/19
Checkmate! In article <qobd7d$1pbl$3...@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...

> On 10/17/2019 2:46 PM, Nadegda wrote:
> > Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> > On Thu, 17 Oct 2019 06:04:18 +0000, J P D wrote:
> >
> >> On 16 Oct 2019, kensi <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> posted some
> >>
> >> Politicians, liberals and journalists.
> >>
> >> All three so gullible they would buy their own fecal matter if packaged
> >> attractively.
> >
> > Ooooh, look, kensi, it's a new climate change denier kook!
>
> About time we had some fresh variety around here! Skeetard, Sergio, and
> benj are getting tiresomely predictable and boring.

It doesn't stop you from replying, though.

--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2019
all rights reserved

kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

BEST SONG(s) EVER MADE:

https://youtu.be/BUhGh04Sgsk

Checkmate .

Oct 18, 2019, 6:37:13 AM10/18/19
Checkmate! In article <qobd9m$1pbl$4...@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...

> >> The language of climate change denial
> >
> > Shuddup.
>
> Why'ncha come over here and make me, ko0ky?

That could be fun.

> *snicker*
>
> Oh, and about the URL that terrified you so much you felt compelled to
> snip it ... well, here it is again:

I don't see any link, and I fear no URL.

Orange

Oct 18, 2019, 9:45:02 AM10/18/19
In article <qobm7c$viu$1...@gioia.aioe.org>
AOC is just a vaginal fart. Nobody takes her seriously.

bigdog

Oct 18, 2019, 10:30:20 AM10/18/19
On Wednesday, October 16, 2019 at 11:16:24 PM UTC-4, kensi wrote:
> The language of climate change denial and inaction has transformed.
> Outright science denial has been replaced by efforts to reframe climate
> change as natural, and climate action as unwarranted. However, this is
> just another way of rejecting the facts, and their implications for us.
> Denial can take many forms:
>
> https://qz.com/1726232/the-three-types-of-climate-change-denial/

Chicken Littles claim that everyone who doesn't accept their alarmist bullshit,
lock, stock, and barrel are deniers. They think we must all believe their
extremist position.

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛

Oct 18, 2019, 10:57:20 AM10/18/19
On Fri, 18 Oct 2019 03:35:10 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; "Checkmate ."
<ricks...@gmail.com> determined that the following was of great
<MPG.38133539...@news.altopia.com>:

[...]

maybe if you cry about it some more they will feel bad for you and stop?

[...]

Sergio

Oct 18, 2019, 11:56:02 AM10/18/19
kensi pupa now under evil wantabe lezbot FAT Nads !

Too bad kensi pupa, that evil fly FAT Nads, sucked out your brain cell !

(you guy(s) should go get a day job, +stop wanking in here)

Scooter

Oct 18, 2019, 12:13:58 PM10/18/19
On Fri, 18 Oct 2019 09:57:14 -0500, Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner ??
<ro...@127.0.0.1> wrote:

>On Fri, 18 Oct 2019 03:35:10 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; "Checkmate ."
><ricks...@gmail.com> determined that the following was of great
>importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
><MPG.38133539...@news.altopia.com>:
>
>??????????? Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>??????????? ?! In article <qobd7d$1pbl$3...@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
>??????????? @gmail.nospam.invalid says...
>???????????
>???????????
>??????????? ??????????? On 10/17/2019 2:46 PM, Nadegda wrote:
>??????????? ??????????? ??????????? Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
>??????????? ??????????? ??????????? On Thu, 17 Oct 2019 06:04:18 +0000, J P D wrote:
>??????????? ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? On 16 Oct 2019, kensi <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> posted some
>??????????? ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? news:qo8me6$1i9g$1...@gioia.aioe.org: Politicians, liberals and
>??????????? ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? journalists. All three so gullible they would buy their own fecal
>??????????? ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? matter if packaged attractively.
>??????????? ??????????? ??????????? Ooooh, look, kensi, it's a new climate change denier kook!
>??????????? ??????????? About time we had some fresh variety around here! Skeetard, Sergio, and
>??????????? ??????????? benj are getting tiresomely predictable and boring.
>???????????
>??????????? It doesn't stop you from replying, though.
>???????????
>
>maybe if you cry about it some more they will feel bad for you and stop?
>

>"nads" won't comment on this poast...

All you do is cry cupcake.

Checkmate .

Oct 18, 2019, 1:26:02 PM10/18/19
Checkmate! In article <i5pjqe5oodtbb4don...@4ax.com>,
Sc...@invalid.invalid says...
Maybe if he humps all my posts some more, someone in here will actually like
him, instead of having to point out that he's still a prissy little sissy and a
tranny faggot.

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛

Oct 18, 2019, 2:17:45 PM10/18/19
On Fri, 18 Oct 2019 10:25:59 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; "Checkmate ."
<MPG.38139581...@news.altopia.com>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ 💩! In article <i5pjqe5oodtbb4don...@4ax.com>,
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Sc...@invalid.invalid says...
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On Fri, 18 Oct 2019 09:57:14 -0500, 💩's Owner ??
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ <ro...@127.0.0.1> wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On Fri, 18 Oct 2019 03:35:10 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; "💩 ."
trans misogyny is still misogyny. HTH snowflake.

"nads" won't comment on this poast...

Trevor Wilson

Oct 18, 2019, 2:37:25 PM10/18/19
**OK. Let's see your climate science credentials, that we may trust your
insane ideas.

Over to you...

Nadegda

Oct 18, 2019, 3:56:27 PM10/18/19
> AOC is<SLAP!>

the future, dizum coward, and the Tangerine Tyrant represents the dead past.

Best get used to it. There will be dozens more like AOC after the 2020
elections (and no more Tangerine Tyrant), and *hundreds* after 2024. By
2028, they'll be a majority, passing the laws that you will have to obey.

<snicker>

--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
Skeeter admits he mooches his mother's laptop:

Scooter

Oct 18, 2019, 5:54:35 PM10/18/19
Until they try to take our guns.

Checkmate .

Oct 18, 2019, 6:07:19 PM10/18/19
Checkmate! In article <qod5da$o26$1...@dont-email.me>, nad31...@gmail.invalid
says...
Don't count your KooKs before they're elected, Kommie.

benj

Oct 18, 2019, 6:13:58 PM10/18/19
That you pay attention to Pravda press says a lot about you.

Chris M. Thomasson

Oct 18, 2019, 6:50:33 PM10/18/19
AOC is a politician. I called her a moron. Okay? Simple right... ;^)

Trevor Wilson

Oct 18, 2019, 10:57:09 PM10/18/19
**You're thinking of Trump. I've never read Pravda. No point. They only
publish what Putin (Trump's best buddy) demands.

benj

Oct 18, 2019, 11:26:36 PM10/18/19
Like all lefties Pravda is your model for propaganda press here. Worked
before, right? Why not again? facts don't matter. Only your "story" does.

kensi

Oct 18, 2019, 11:37:55 PM10/18/19
https://qz.com/1726232/the-three-types-of-climate-change-denial/

Run, k0ok, run!

*snicker*

in here." ~Checkmate

Trevor Wilson

Oct 19, 2019, 12:21:57 AM10/19/19
**You're trying to tell us that Putin (and Trump) is left wing? You're
insane. Putin is a petty dictator and one that Trump worships.

A-hole-C

Oct 19, 2019, 12:40:02 AM10/19/19
In article <67d01dd8-1835-4cc7-8ead-
2b2b93...@googlegroups.com>
There is no profit in accepting something so stupid that simple
visual observations can disprove the bulk of it. Planetary
climate change has been occurring for millions of years and none
of it was caused by humans.

One thing you can bank on. Liberals do not learn a single thing
from historical records or scientific evidence. They are too
lazy to research and most can't read or write anyway. The only
semi-functional communication ability they have is their mouths.
Do the right thing, apply fists when you see them opening.

kensi

Oct 19, 2019, 4:41:04 AM10/19/19
On 10/19/2019 12:34 AM, A-hole-C wrote:
> One thing you can bank on. Liberals do not learn a single thing
> from historical records or scientific evidence. They are too
> lazy to research and most can't read or write anyway. The only
> semi-functional communication ability they have is their mouths.

You owe me a replacement for the irony meter you just melted with all
that projection, rightwinger.

Checkmate .

Oct 19, 2019, 5:07:52 AM10/19/19
Checkmate! In article <qoei6u$1obd$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...

> On 10/19/2019 12:34 AM, A-hole-C wrote:
> > One thing you can bank on. Liberals do not learn a single thing
> > from historical records or scientific evidence. They are too
> > lazy to research and most can't read or write anyway. The only
> > semi-functional communication ability they have is their mouths.
>
> You owe me a replacement for the irony meter you just melted with all
> that projection, rightwinger.

All you'd have to do is actually own an "irony meter" to break it, KooK.

benj

Oct 19, 2019, 6:49:58 AM10/19/19
Babble on Trevor! Trying to have a conversation with an insane person
(you and your lefty comrades who are denying reality) is a total waste
of time. Take your meds. Nobody is joining you in your fantasies.

The Right And The Powerful

Oct 19, 2019, 12:41:04 PM10/19/19
On Sat, 19 Oct 2019 05:37:48 +0200, kensi
<kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:

>https://qz.com/1726232/the-three-types-of-climate-change-denial/
>
>Run, k0ok, run!
>
>*snicker*

You're the kook Paul. The majority reason is you're kookie enough to
believe anyone will believe your utter bullshit.

Trevor Wilson

Oct 19, 2019, 2:45:53 PM10/19/19
**Let me remind you once more: _I_ am not the one who claimed that
Pravda was a favoured publication of left wingers. YOU are. Pravda is
the voice of Putin. Putin is one of (possibly THE) richest person on the
planet (maybe worth US$200 million). Putin is a vicious dictator, who
murders anyone that displeases him. Putin is destabilising much of the
world's political system. Putin is admired by Trump. Pravda is a RIGHT
wing publication. Has been for many years.

Nadegda

Oct 19, 2019, 4:22:59 PM10/19/19
On Sat, 19 Oct 2019 11:41:01 -0500, The Right And The Powerful wrote:

> On Sat, 19 Oct 2019 05:37:48 +0200, kensi
> <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:
>
>>https://qz.com/1726232/the-three-types-of-climate-change-denial/
>>
>>Run, k0ok, run!
>>
>>*snicker*
>
> You're the kook Paul.

She's not the one talking to people who aren't here ... kook.

Nadegda

Oct 19, 2019, 4:25:20 PM10/19/19
On Sat, 19 Oct 2019 02:07:49 -0700, Checkmate . wrote:

> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate! In article <qoei6u$1obd$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
> @gmail.nospam.invalid says...
>

>> On 10/19/2019 12:34 AM, A-hole-C wrote:
>> > One thing you can bank on. Liberals do not learn a single thing
>> > from historical records or scientific evidence. They are too
>> > lazy to research and most can't read or write anyway. The only
>> > semi-functional communication ability they have is their mouths.
>>
>> You owe me a replacement for the irony meter you just melted with all
>> that projection, rightwinger.
>
> All you'd have to do is actually own an "irony meter" to break it, KooK.

Who's the kook, the kook or the kook who follows them?

(Answer: *you're* the kook, Kookmate!)

Checkmate .

Oct 19, 2019, 5:37:04 PM10/19/19
Checkmate! In article <qofrfe$o26$2...@dont-email.me>, nad31...@gmail.invalid
says...

> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Sat, 19 Oct 2019 02:07:49 -0700, Checkmate . wrote:
>
> > Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> > Checkmate! In article <qoei6u$1obd$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
> > @gmail.nospam.invalid says...

> >> You owe me a replacement for the irony meter you just melted with all
> >> that projection, rightwinger.
> >
> > All you'd have to do is actually own an "irony meter" to break it, KooK.
>
> Who's the kook, the kook or the kook who follows them?
>
> (Answer: *you're* the kook, Kookmate!)

Stop following me, Koo0ooK!

Fernie

Oct 20, 2019, 8:15:02 AM10/20/19
In article <MPG.381521d4...@news.altopia.com>
"Checkmate ." <ricks...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate! In article <qofrfe$o26$2...@dont-email.me>, nad31...@gmail.invalid
> says...
>

> > Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> > On Sat, 19 Oct 2019 02:07:49 -0700, Checkmate . wrote:
> >
> > > Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> > > Checkmate! In article <qoei6u$1obd$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
> > > @gmail.nospam.invalid says...

> > > All you'd have to do is actually own an "irony meter" to break it, KooK.
> >
> > Who's the kook, the kook or the kook who follows them?
> >
> > (Answer: *you're* the kook, Kookmate!)
>
> Stop following me, Koo0ooK!

You should see a doctor for that paranoia. It's treatable with
drugs. Lots of drugs.

%

Oct 20, 2019, 8:31:01 AM10/20/19
LOL

Libtard

Oct 21, 2019, 12:53:36 AM10/21/19
Cold, dead fingers, then, is it?

I'm sure that can be arranged.

--
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler

Checkmate .

Oct 21, 2019, 3:21:18 AM10/21/19
Checkmate! In article <qojdkf$24p$5...@news.mixmin.net>, lib...@sandernistas.edu
says...
I'm sure some hot throbbing penis could be arranged for YOU, KooKtarD.

slate_leeper

Oct 21, 2019, 10:39:09 AM10/21/19
On Mon, 21 Oct 2019 04:53:35 -0000 (UTC), Libtard
<lib...@sandernistas.edu> wrote:

>> Until they try to take our guns.
>
>Cold, dead fingers, then, is it?
>
>I'm sure that can be arranged.

Once again, death threats against those who just have an opposing
opinion. There is considerable evidence that some "gun-grabber" types
project their own feelings on others. If you feel you might shoot
someone if YOU have a gun, then you may think others feel the same as
you.

--
Protect your civil rights!
Let the politicians know how you feel.

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛

Oct 21, 2019, 10:47:32 AM10/21/19
On Mon, 21 Oct 2019 10:39:08 -0400, LO AND BEHOLD; slate_leeper
<lcgh...@xemaps.com> determined that the following was of great
<tggrqepm8joojtj98...@4ax.com>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On Mon, 21 Oct 2019 04:53:35 -0000 (UTC), Libtard
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ <lib...@sandernistas.edu> wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Until they try to take our guns.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Cold, dead fingers, then, is it? I'm sure that can be arranged.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Once again, death threats against those who just have an opposing
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ opinion. There is considerable evidence that some "gun-grabber" types
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ project their own feelings on others. If you feel you might shoot
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ someone if YOU have a gun, then you may think others feel the same as

1) if you have a gun then why are you worried about anybody "grabbing it"? wouldn't you just shoot them?

2) if your weapon of choice is made illegal, you can surely just keep it and shut your goddamn mouth about having a gun and be just as "safe" knowing you have a gun.

3) explain to me what your specific fukking problem is.

Scooter

Oct 21, 2019, 11:15:47 AM10/21/19
On Mon, 21 Oct 2019 04:53:35 -0000 (UTC), Libtard
I say Bring it bitch.