Trump just lost me

bigdog

Nov 17, 2015, 10:07:12 AM11/17/15
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-u-s-strongly-shutting-mosques-article-1.2436218

I cannot support a man who endorses religious bigotry. Yes we are at war. The war is against terrorism, not Islam. It is true that the terrorists behind the Paris attacks as well as many other high profile attacks around the world have been Muslims but most Muslims are not terrorists and to persecute them is repugnant. It would be as despicable as the internment of law abiding loyal Japanese-American citizens during WWII.

If mosques are being used by terrorists as a cover for their treachery, by all means go after those individuals. But to persecute the many because of the actions of a few isn't what America is supposed to be about. We who support gun rights often bristle when the reaction to a mass shooting is to pass laws infringing upon the rights of people who didn't do it. How is persecuting Muslims any different?

Klaus Schadenfreude

Nov 17, 2015, 10:11:54 AM11/17/15
He's always been a fucking idiot.

ANd he's more qualified than Hillary. Scary, that.

Mel Schacher

Nov 17, 2015, 10:57:38 AM11/17/15

"Klaus Schadenfreude" wrote in message
####
While I agree that he's always been an idiot, I have to admit that the wife
and I won a LOT of money from that whore house looking thing he made in
Atlantic City, (Taj Mahal) just playing the quarter poker machines.
$145,000.00!
The comps were great, too!
Free, First rate room accommodations, great food, etc., whenever we showed
up.
But it was a purple and pink whore house, none the less.
But is he more "qualified" than the stunt cunt, Hillary?
That's a tough call.
if one is to run the USA as a business, then yes, Trump (or even Ross Perot)
should be the winner.

But Hillary?
She can't even get her own husband to fuck her.
She

bigdog

Nov 17, 2015, 11:38:11 AM11/17/15
Can you blame him?

Just Wondering

Nov 17, 2015, 1:03:29 PM11/17/15
Well, he did at least once. But Hiliary is a lesbian.

pyotr filipivich

Nov 17, 2015, 2:41:17 PM11/17/15
Let the Record show that bigdog <jecorb...@yahoo.com> on or about
Tue, 17 Nov 2015 07:07:11 -0800 (PST) did write, type or otherwise
cause to appear in talk.politics.guns the following:
>http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-u-s-strongly-shutting-mosques-article-1.2436218
>
>I cannot support a man who endorses religious bigotry. Yes we are at war. The war is against terrorism, not Islam. It is true that the terrorists behind the Paris attacks as well as many other high profile attacks around the world have been Muslims but most Muslims are not terrorists and to persecute them is repugnant. It would be as despicable as the internment of law abiding loyal Japanese-American citizens during WWII.
>
>If mosques are being used by terrorists as a cover for their treachery, by all means go after those individuals. But to persecute the many because of the actions of a few isn't what America is supposed to be about. We who support gun rights often bristle when the reaction to a mass shooting is to pass laws infringing upon the rights of people who didn't do it. How is persecuting Muslims any different?

So, you're for the TSA security kabuki theatre, which doesn't
profile anyone, because anyone could be a Terrorist? Even a Norwegian
grannies in wheelchairs?

Trump is full of bombast, and has no qualms about speaking his
mind. That he often "speaks truth to power" is one result. That he
also opens his mouth to put his foot in it, is also a result.

Unfortunately, he's not much different that Obama, save he has
held "real jobs" and signed the front of paychecks.

--
pyotr filipivich
"As economist Arthur Laffer has observed, there is nothing more portable

One Party System

Nov 17, 2015, 9:30:36 PM11/17/15
bigdog <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote in

> http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-u-s-strongly-shutting-mosq
Then vote for HRC.

--
There is a certain class of race-problem solvers who don’t want the patient
to get well, because as long as the disease holds out they have not only an

Booker T. Washington

Rüdy Canôza

Nov 17, 2015, 9:34:26 PM11/17/15
On 11/17/2015 6:28 PM, One Party System wrote:
> bigdog <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote in
>
>> http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-u-s-strongly-shutting-mosq
>> ues-article-1.2436218
>>
>> I cannot support a man who endorses religious bigotry. Yes we are at
>> war. The war is against terrorism, not Islam. It is true that the
>> terrorists behind the Paris attacks as well as many other high profile
>> attacks around the world have been Muslims but most Muslims are not
>> terrorists and to persecute them is repugnant. It would be as despicable
>> as the internment of law abiding loyal Japanese-American citizens during
>> WWII.
>>
>> If mosques are being used by terrorists as a cover for their treachery,
>> by all means go after those individuals. But to persecute the many
>> because of the actions of a few isn't what America is supposed to be
>> about. We who support gun rights often bristle when the reaction to a
>> mass shooting is to pass laws infringing upon the rights of people who
>> didn't do it. How is persecuting Muslims any different?
>>

> Then vote for HRC.

False choice.

It reminds me of how much I enjoy telling knuckle-dragger extremists
that my vote for the Libertarian candidate instead of Romney was not a
vote for Obama. It wasn't.

It's not as if it's either Trump or Clinton. That's just not the choice.

pyotr filipivich

Nov 17, 2015, 10:14:21 PM11/17/15
Let the Record show that One Party System <eat...@yahoo.com> on or
about Wed, 18 Nov 2015 02:28:16 -0000 (UTC) did write, type or
otherwise cause to appear in talk.politics.guns the following:
>bigdog <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote in
>
>> http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-u-s-strongly-shutting-mosq
>> ues-article-1.2436218
>>
>> I cannot support a man who endorses religious bigotry. Yes we are at
>> war. The war is against terrorism, not Islam. It is true that the
>> terrorists behind the Paris attacks as well as many other high profile
>> attacks around the world have been Muslims but most Muslims are not
>> terrorists and to persecute them is repugnant. It would be as despicable
>> as the internment of law abiding loyal Japanese-American citizens during
>> WWII.
>>
>> If mosques are being used by terrorists as a cover for their treachery,
>> by all means go after those individuals. But to persecute the many
>> because of the actions of a few isn't what America is supposed to be
>> about. We who support gun rights often bristle when the reaction to a
>> mass shooting is to pass laws infringing upon the rights of people who
>> didn't do it. How is persecuting Muslims any different?
>>

>Then vote for HRC.

We're not yet in the primaries. He can vote for one of the
others.
--
pyotr filipivich
Question for the gun Control advocates, "Do you agree with

bigdog

Nov 18, 2015, 12:00:41 AM11/18/15
On Tuesday, November 17, 2015 at 9:30:36 PM UTC-5, One Party System wrote:
> bigdog <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote in
>
> > http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-u-s-strongly-shutting-mosq
> > ues-article-1.2436218
> >
> > I cannot support a man who endorses religious bigotry. Yes we are at
> > war. The war is against terrorism, not Islam. It is true that the
> > terrorists behind the Paris attacks as well as many other high profile
> > attacks around the world have been Muslims but most Muslims are not
> > terrorists and to persecute them is repugnant. It would be as despicable
> > as the internment of law abiding loyal Japanese-American citizens during
> > WWII.
> >
> > If mosques are being used by terrorists as a cover for their treachery,
> > by all means go after those individuals. But to persecute the many
> > because of the actions of a few isn't what America is supposed to be
> > about. We who support gun rights often bristle when the reaction to a
> > mass shooting is to pass laws infringing upon the rights of people who
> > didn't do it. How is persecuting Muslims any different?
> >

> Then vote for HRC.

If the choices are between her and Trump, I'll vote for neither.

One Party System

Nov 18, 2015, 7:32:50 AM11/18/15
bigdog <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote in
The "moderate" Muslims have not done nearly enough. And there are
consequences for that.

Babelfish

Nov 19, 2015, 8:41:03 AM11/19/15
'Ol klaus has always had the hots for his FAVORITE candidate, Palin.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Nov 19, 2015, 8:44:54 AM11/19/15
I'm sorry that you still get a woodie when you see Harry Reid.

Mel Schacher

Nov 19, 2015, 8:53:43 AM11/19/15

"Klaus Schadenfreude" wrote in message
#####
Isn't he dead? Or was that the point?

Unknown

Nov 19, 2015, 3:16:41 PM11/19/15
Babelfish <soll...@gmail.com> wrote in
She is a lot more fuckable that Al Gore.

--
Sleep well tonight.......

RD (The Sandman}

"Inside every old person is a young person
wondering what the hell happened!"

Terry Pratchett in The Times/UK

---

One Party System

Nov 19, 2015, 5:15:14 PM11/19/15
He ain't the only one. I'd bang her in a heartbeat. Not that I'll ever get
the chance.

bigdog

Nov 19, 2015, 5:45:04 PM11/19/15
One of the consequences is NOT that they lose their 1A protection to practice their religion freely.

bigdog

Nov 19, 2015, 6:07:05 PM11/19/15
Maybe doggie style. Sure wouldn't want to be facing her.

One Party System

Nov 19, 2015, 10:53:30 PM11/19/15
bigdog <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote in
At some point, if the moron Democrats keep acting as they are, the
"moderates" say nothing and then we get another mass casualty attack it is
going to spin out of control quickly.

It would be better to take less odious actions now to avoid worse actions
later.

When people are scared they will stampede.

Mel Schacher

Nov 20, 2015, 8:12:28 AM11/20/15

"RD Sandman" wrote in message
#####
Oh, I believe a LOT (if not most) of todays liberal men that post here would
prefer fucking Al's ass VS. Palin's vagina. :0
Speaking of freaks... where IS Deep Doo Doo.. and Baxter?
Two morons that 'disappeared' at the same time?

Spooky!

bigdog

Nov 20, 2015, 9:44:52 AM11/20/15
Sounds very similar to the arguments the gun grabbers have made for years to justify their various infringements on 2A protected rights.

> It would be better to take less odious actions now to avoid worse actions
> later.

Ditto.

> When people are scared they will stampede.

So do you favor persecution of those who practice a particular religion because a very small fraction of them have engaged in terrorist activities? Do you favor shutting down mosques? Do you favor "prohibiting the free exercise thereof"?

Klaus Schadenfreude

Nov 20, 2015, 9:52:22 AM11/20/15
I'm sure he also favors closing down Christian churches as well- a hot
bed of terrorist activities.

Unknown

Nov 20, 2015, 1:05:29 PM11/20/15
bigdog <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote in
Why not? She has a rack a moose would envy.

One Party System

Nov 20, 2015, 10:17:44 PM11/20/15
bigdog <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote in
Um, only if you twist and stretch out of recognition.

>> It would be better to take less odious actions now to avoid worse
>> actions later.
>>
> Ditto.
>
>> When people are scared they will stampede.
>
> So do you favor persecution of those who practice a particular religion
> because a very small fraction of them have engaged in terrorist
> activities? Do you favor shutting down mosques? Do you favor
> "prohibiting the free exercise thereof"?

Since Sharia as practiced by "some" Muslims would seem to be imncompatible
with Western Civilization and Democracy, yes, I think some kind of test is
needed.

One Party System

Nov 20, 2015, 10:18:07 PM11/20/15
RD Sandman <rdsandman[remove]comcast.net> wrote in
Jawohl.

bigdog

Nov 20, 2015, 10:58:04 PM11/20/15
Religious bigotry runs counter to everything this nation stands for. It is repugnant to suggest we should prohibited any religion from being practiced freely. Your solution seems more in line with that of Nazi Germany.

One Party System

Nov 21, 2015, 12:33:26 AM11/21/15
bigdog <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote in
Only to dullards. I am not proposinng any action. I am saying that it is
prudent to beware.

Just Wondering

Nov 21, 2015, 3:55:30 AM11/21/15
On 11/20/2015 8:58 PM, bigdog wrote:
> On Friday, November 20, 2015 One Party System wrote:
>>
>> Since Sharia as practiced by "some" Muslims would seem to be imncompatible
>> with Western Civilization and Democracy, yes, I think some kind of test is
>> needed.
>
> Religious bigotry runs counter to everything this nation
> stands for. It is repugnant to suggest we should prohibited
> any religion from being practiced freely.

So if someone's religion says adulterers should be stoned to death, we
should all that to be practiced freely? If a religion says its
adherents should require nonmembers to convert or be killed, we should
allow that to be practiced freely?

benj

Nov 21, 2015, 5:53:13 AM11/21/15
All this discussion shows how badly Libs have infected America. The
American idea is that you have freedom. And that includes practice of
your religion. If your religion proves incompatible with Civilization
(not just "Western") like say you practice human sacrifice, then it is
the ACT of human sacrifice that is called into question not the entire
religion.

But Libs have promoted the idea that all crimes and negative acts must
be stopped BEFORE they occur! Hence in their view one stops crime by
making the entire country a prison or stops Human sacrifice or other
negative acts by banning the entire religion and exterminating those who
believe in it. (Review the USSR for an example of their practices)

Needless to say the Lib view is not only UnAmerican but stoopid beyond
measure as well. This is why Libs should never be given ANY authority
over ANY policy.

--

___ ___ ___ ___
/\ \ /\ \ /\__\ /\ \

bigdog

Nov 21, 2015, 7:09:43 AM11/21/15
One's right to practice a religion extends only as far as it does not infringe upon the rights of others. People have a right to hold those beliefs but when they actually act on those beliefs they have crossed the line. Leviticus 20:13 states:

"If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death..."

Does that mean anyone who adheres to a fundamentalist interpretation of the Bible should be denied their right to practice their religion and have their churches shut down? Of course it doesn't. But of course anyone who would take such an action against homosexuals would run afoul of the law.

One Party System

Nov 21, 2015, 9:17:41 AM11/21/15
bigdog <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote in
Firsy of all, show a western civilization that has stoned anyone for
adultery in say, I don't know, that last thousand years. Pretty sure Iran
has in the last yewar.

If the religion is fundementally in conflict with our society, you cannot
have freedom of that religion, that would be a suicide pact. And sharia
specifically is in conflict with it.

Anyone who wants to move here and CONTRIBUTE is welcome. If you are coming
here to change us, you are not. Anyone who wants to practive the tenets of
a religion that includes "honor killings" is not welcome as they aer
fundementally at war with our beliefs.

As to extermination, I will leavfe that to the external enemies. They
should cut loos the B-5s, A-10s and Apachees in ISISland until not one
living being is left. Becuase either they are ISIS or they are prisoners of
ISIS and we know what a delightful time ISIS's prisoners have. If we can
get the prisoners out fine, if not a 500 lb bomb is more merciful than
being serial gang raped by unwashed vermin.

Get your head outta your ass, boy. This is war. And war is ugly. We didn't
start it but we can finish it. And we should because how we wage war, we
minimize casualties and help our enemies up after beating them.

ISIS? They rape or kill you. Fuck that.

bigdog

Nov 21, 2015, 7:23:00 PM11/21/15
Oh, is that in the fine print of the First Amendment. I only remember it saying the government cannot prohibit the free exercise of ANY religion. There is a good reason for that. The government should not be making judgements about the validity of any religion. If they can persecute one they can persecute any. There are millions of Muslims in this country doing all the right things. They go to work, do their jobs, pay their taxes and raise good families. The fact that there is a small element of Muslims who interpret their religion as a call to arms is no reason to persecute all of Islam. That is no more justifiable than it would be to persecute all Christians because of the Ku Klux Klan.

> Anyone who wants to move here and CONTRIBUTE is welcome. If you are coming
> here to change us, you are not.

So do you have a problem with missionaries going to all corners of the world and trying to convert other peoples to Christianity?

> Anyone who wants to practive the tenets of
> a religion that includes "honor killings" is not welcome as they aer
> fundementally at war with our beliefs.

We have laws against that sort of thing and we can prosecute those who act on those beliefs and leave people alone who are peacefully practicing Islam which is the overwhelming majority of Muslims.

> As to extermination, I will leavfe that to the external enemies. They
> should cut loos the B-5s, A-10s and Apachees in ISISland until not one
> living being is left. Becuase either they are ISIS or they are prisoners of
> ISIS and we know what a delightful time ISIS's prisoners have. If we can
> get the prisoners out fine, if not a 500 lb bomb is more merciful than
> being serial gang raped by unwashed vermin.

I have no problem with attacking ISIS without mercy. They are a vile enemy and should seek to destroy them.

> Get your head outta your ass, boy.

This is war. And war is ugly.

Yes it is. Your problem is you don't understand who the enemy is. You think it is Islam. The enemy are terrorists. Those are the people we should be going after, not peaceful, law abiding Muslims.

> We didn't
> start it but we can finish it. And we should because how we wage war, we
> minimize casualties and help our enemies up after beating them.
>
> ISIS? They rape or kill you. Fuck that.

Once again you are conflating ISIS with Islam. ISIS does not represent Islam. They are a renegade faction and we can go after them without persecuting all Muslims.

One Party System

Nov 22, 2015, 12:45:26 PM11/22/15
bigdog <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote in
Oh, so then you are an insane liberal. Open minded means hole in the head.
You are so desperate to be liberal minded that you fail to see reality coming
at you like a freight train. How liberal will your society be when people who
do not know and do not care about our Constitution occupy our country?

We are at war and until that is settled, until I see "moderate" muslims up
and with the help of the Western workd go to war with these barabarians, then
to bad so sad.

As Bill Clinton said, the Constitution is not a suicide pact.

>> Anyone who wants to move here and CONTRIBUTE is welcome. If you are
>> comin
>> here to change us, you are not.
>
> So do you have a problem with missionaries going to all corners of the
> world and trying to convert other peoples to Christianity?

Another clue of your latent liberal thinking. In what possible way can people
going out and simply teaching about God hurt anyone? In every church I;ve
been in there is a missionary unit which goes to impoverished or disaster
damaged areas here andn abroad and brings foo, clothing, neccessities, toys
for kids and many times rebuild homes, schools and yes, Allah forbid,
Churches.

I know plenty of people who have gone on these missions. Some of them
surprised me when I found out they had gone. Some became deathly ill with
diseases that are almost non existent in modern Western society. And still
they go back.

They are not occupying the ground. They do not inisist that the people there
comport to thier views to recieve assistance. They do not rape and decapitate
those they disagree with.

How mentally ill or just plain evil minded are you that you conflate the two?

>> Anyone who wants to practive the tenets of
>> a religion that includes "honor killings" is not welcome as they aer
>> fundementally at war with our beliefs.
>>
> We have laws against that sort of thing and we can prosecute those who
> act on those beliefs and leave people alone who are peacefully
> practicing Islam which is the overwhelming majority of Muslims.

Last I checked laws were for afterward to punish the doer. Doesn't much help
once you're dead,

Tuesday, 02 June 2015
Shocking Interviews: The Muslims in America Who Want Sharia
http://www.thenewamerican.com/culture/item/20981-shocking-interviews-the-
muslims-in-america-who-want-sharia
The interviewees were striking in their honesty. There was no playing of the
bigotry card, with many of them readily acknowledging that being Muslim in
the United States was “easy” and that persecution and prejudice weren’t
problems. But they also proudly proclaimed their own biases: Sharia should be
preeminent, criticizing Mohammed is a crime, and using violence against those
who slander him is legitimate.

Now did you read that clearly? "Sharia should be preeminent, criticizing
Mohammed is a crime, and using violence against those who slander him is
legitimate."?

I don't seem to remember anyone committing acts of violence following such
displays as "Piss Christ".

Our legal system is based on Judoe-Christian morality and if that offends you
perhaps you should live elsewhere.

>> As to extermination, I will leavfe that to the external enemies. They
>> should cut loos the B-5s, A-10s and Apachees in ISISland until not one
>> living being is left. Becuase either they are ISIS or they are
>> prisoners
> of
>> ISIS and we know what a delightful time ISIS's prisoners have. If we
>> can
>
>> get the prisoners out fine, if not a 500 lb bomb is more merciful than
>> being serial gang raped by unwashed vermin.
>>
> I have no problem with attacking ISIS without mercy. They are a vile
> enemy and should seek to destroy them.
>
>> Get your head outta your ass, boy.
>
> This is war. And war is ugly.
>
> Yes it is. Your problem is you don't understand who the enemy is. You
> think it is Islam. The enemy are terrorists. Those are the people we
> should be going after, not peaceful, law abiding Muslims.

If someone is killing Westerners shouting Allah Akbar and proclaiming his
Muslim faith and this is repeated thousands of times a year, yeah, then I
have an issue with it.

And again, it is up to the "moderate" muslims to make war on the fanatics and
save thier religion. If the extremists are blaspheming Islam by taking it in
vain, kinda think they have an obligation to do so.

Honestly I think a lot of what we are seeing is just disaffected morons
(disaffected by the damage that progressive thought has done to culture,
society and economies) who might be wearing any available t-shirt (red
brigades, ira, marx, che, et al) but right now this minute they are shouting
allah akbar and they are being influenced by ISIS, al-Q and any of the
alpabet soup of unpronouceable names of mass murdering vermin out there.

http://www.abelard.org/briefings/islamic_tolerance_myth_spain.php

http://thereligionofpeace.com/ - Just read the first page.

Islam IS the problem right now. It needs a reformation or it will implode.
People are not going to live peacefully alongside those they fear (rightly or
wrongly) are going to kill them or rape thier women.

>> We didn't
>> start it but we can finish it. And we should because how we wage war,
>> we
>
>> minimize casualties and help our enemies up after beating them.
>>
>> ISIS? They rape or kill you. Fuck that.
>>
> Once again you are conflating ISIS with Islam. ISIS does not represent
> Islam. They are a renegade faction and we can go after them without
> persecuting all Muslims.

Are you one of those douchebags who thinks Nazis weren't socialists?

ISLAMIC State in Iraq and Syria.

What part of the is confusing you?

Unknown

Nov 22, 2015, 1:27:16 PM11/22/15
One Party System <eat...@yahoo.com> wrote in
What reality is that? That a very, very small percentage of Muslims
follow Sharia law in the worst sense and wish Christians harm? Seems to
me that some "Christians" seem to feel the same way toward the Muslims.
What, in your opinion makes that different?

How liberal will your
> society be when people who do not know and do not care about our
> Constitution occupy our country?

The only place that religion is really mentioned in the Constitution is
where it states, "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment
of religion or prohibiting the free exercise thereof...." in the 1A. It
appears to me that practice of being Catholic, Mormon, Methodist,
Totemist, Buddhist, Hindu or being Muslim, etc. would all come under that
protection in our BoR.

> We are at war and until that is settled, until I see "moderate"
> muslims up and with the help of the Western workd go to war with these
> barabarians, then to bad so sad.

We are at war with those who wish us harm and want to kill us.
Currently, that is some who follow Sharia Law and misread the Quran.

> As Bill Clinton said, the Constitution is not a suicide pact.

And his wife cannot bring herself to say, "Islamic extremists".

>>> Anyone who wants to move here and CONTRIBUTE is welcome. If you are
>>> comin
>>> here to change us, you are not.

So proselytizing is only okay for Christians? ;)

>> So do you have a problem with missionaries going to all corners of
>> the world and trying to convert other peoples to Christianity?
>
> Another clue of your latent liberal thinking. In what possible way can
> people going out and simply teaching about God hurt anyone?

For people with no god or many gods, why would they be interested in
being "taught" about another sky pixie that they don't or won't believe
in if their current faith is strong? Would you turn to Mohammedanism if
the teacher were a good speaker? I believe you would not. I also don't
believe you would turn to violence to make your point but not all people
are like that. It depends on the individual.

In every
> church I;ve been in there is a missionary unit which goes to
> impoverished or disaster damaged areas here andn abroad and brings
> foo, clothing, neccessities, toys for kids and many times rebuild
> homes, schools and yes, Allah forbid, Churches.

Yes, and I would bet that there are many Muslims who would do the same
thing in a time of crisis.

> I know plenty of people who have gone on these missions. Some of them
> surprised me when I found out they had gone. Some became deathly ill
> with diseases that are almost non existent in modern Western society.
> And still they go back.
>
> They are not occupying the ground. They do not inisist that the people
> there comport to thier views to recieve assistance. They do not rape
> and decapitate those they disagree with.

Not all Muslims do that either. That is why we tend to refer to them as
"extremist" in their views. I see part of the problem being that
moderate Muslims are not speaking out against those horrors. At least
not publically. I do not know if they are doing it in their mosques. I
also doubt that all mosques are trying to enlist them in the horrors
desired by the extremists.

> How mentally ill or just plain evil minded are you that you conflate
> the two?

>>> Anyone who wants to practive the tenets of
>>> a religion that includes "honor killings" is not welcome as they aer
>>> fundementally at war with our beliefs.
>>>
>> We have laws against that sort of thing and we can prosecute those
>> who act on those beliefs and leave people alone who are peacefully
>> practicing Islam which is the overwhelming majority of Muslims.
>
> Last I checked laws were for afterward to punish the doer. Doesn't
> much help once you're dead,

I agree that it is only a form of revenge for the dead, but it certainly
may help many of those still living to remove a scourge like that from
out midst.

> Tuesday, 02 June 2015
> Shocking Interviews: The Muslims in America Who Want Sharia
> http://www.thenewamerican.com/culture/item/20981-shocking-interviews-th
> e- muslims-in-america-who-want-sharia
> The interviewees were striking in their honesty. There was no playing
> of the bigotry card, with many of them readily acknowledging that
> being Muslim in the United States was “easy” and that persecution and
> prejudice weren’t problems. But they also proudly proclaimed their own
> biases: Sharia should be preeminent, criticizing Mohammed is a crime,
> and using violence against those who slander him is legitimate.
>
> Now did you read that clearly? "Sharia should be preeminent,
> criticizing Mohammed is a crime, and using violence against those who
> slander him is legitimate."?

Sharia law is just like some of our laws that are religion based. Most
Muslims do not follow Sharia strictly although the extremists do. That
is the same in the Christian religions. How many American churchgoers
follow Leviticus to the letter?

> I don't seem to remember anyone committing acts of violence following
> such displays as "Piss Christ".
>
> Our legal system is based on Judoe-Christian morality and if that
> offends you perhaps you should live elsewhere.

I don't think it offends him but it also allows for other religions and
beliefs.

>>> As to extermination, I will leavfe that to the external enemies.
>>> They should cut loos the B-5s, A-10s and Apachees in ISISland until
>>> not one living being is left. Becuase either they are ISIS or they
>>> are prisoners
>> of
>>> ISIS and we know what a delightful time ISIS's prisoners have. If we
>>> can
>>
>>> get the prisoners out fine, if not a 500 lb bomb is more merciful
>>> than being serial gang raped by unwashed vermin.
>>>
>> I have no problem with attacking ISIS without mercy. They are a vile
>> enemy and should seek to destroy them.
>>
>>> Get your head outta your ass, boy.
>>
>> This is war. And war is ugly.
>>
>> Yes it is. Your problem is you don't understand who the enemy is. You
>> think it is Islam. The enemy are terrorists. Those are the people we
>> should be going after, not peaceful, law abiding Muslims.

Exactomundo!!!

> If someone is killing Westerners shouting Allah Akbar and proclaiming
> his Muslim faith and this is repeated thousands of times a year, yeah,
> then I have an issue with it.

So do I, but that is not the majority of the Muslims. That is the
extremist portion.

One Party System

Nov 22, 2015, 2:26:24 PM11/22/15

>> Oh, so then you are an insane liberal. Open minded means hole in the
>> head. You are so desperate to be liberal minded that you fail to see
>> reality coming at you like a freight train.
>
> What reality is that? That a very, very small percentage of Muslims
> follow Sharia law in the worst sense and wish Christians harm?

Um, no.

Pew Research study: Most Muslims want sharia law
http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/349206

> Seems to
> me that some "Christians" seem to feel the same way toward the Muslims.
> What, in your opinion makes that different?

Well for one thing Christians are not rampaging around the globe murdering
inncoents with abandon.

http://thereligionofpeace.com/

> How liberal will your
>> society be when people who do not know and do not care about our
>> Constitution occupy our country?
>
> The only place that religion is really mentioned in the Constitution is
> where it states, "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment
> of religion or prohibiting the free exercise thereof...." in the 1A. It
> appears to me that practice of being Catholic, Mormon, Methodist,
> Totemist, Buddhist, Hindu or being Muslim, etc. would all come under that
> protection in our BoR.

So you think that if there is a religion which is incompatible with Western
Civilization and the Constitution we are bound by the Constitution to let it
in and let it devour us? Really?

>> We are at war and until that is settled, until I see "moderate"
>> muslims up and with the help of the Western workd go to war with these
>> barabarians, then to bad so sad.
>
> We are at war with those who wish us harm and want to kill us.
> Currently, that is some who follow Sharia Law and misread the Quran.

Misread? I would those misreading it are the moderates. God had the
Israelites make war on all comers in the Old Testament, as the left is so
fond of reminding us. We seem to have com to terms with that though.

>> As Bill Clinton said, the Constitution is not a suicide pact.
>
> And his wife cannot bring herself to say, "Islamic extremists".

She is nothing more than the worst kind of opportunist and criminal. She is
the enemy and a felon, based on her actions the last few years.

> So proselytizing is only okay for Christians? ;)

If they would like to proselytize without the fear of decapitation for not
listening, sure.

>>> So do you have a problem with missionaries going to all corners of
>>> the world and trying to convert other peoples to Christianity?
>>
>> Another clue of your latent liberal thinking. In what possible way can
>> people going out and simply teaching about God hurt anyone?
>
> For people with no god or many gods, why would they be interested in
> being "taught" about another sky pixie that they don't or won't believe
> in if their current faith is strong?

The missionionairies got to help people in need and to show by thier actions
the goodness of Chritianity. No one is required to listen and no one is
killed if they don't. Or did you miss that?

Frankly this is getting tedious with nonbeleivers equating Christianity with
Islam. It is quite frankly intellectually dishonest on all levels.

> Would you turn to Mohammedanism if
> the teacher were a good speaker? I believe you would not. I also don't
> believe you would turn to violence to make your point but not all people
> are like that. It depends on the individual.

Yes and people ARE influenced by ideologies, no? If an ideology nurses thioer
grievances and gives them a way to vent thier rage, then that is a corrupt
idology not compatible with human civilization.

> In every
>> church I;ve been in there is a missionary unit which goes to
>> impoverished or disaster damaged areas here andn abroad and brings
>> foo, clothing, neccessities, toys for kids and many times rebuild
>> homes, schools and yes, Allah forbid, Churches.
>
> Yes, and I would bet that there are many Muslims who would do the same
> thing in a time of crisis.

The world is in crisis now, where are they?

>> I know plenty of people who have gone on these missions. Some of them
>> surprised me when I found out they had gone. Some became deathly ill
>> with diseases that are almost non existent in modern Western society.
>> And still they go back.
>>
>> They are not occupying the ground. They do not inisist that the people
>> there comport to thier views to recieve assistance. They do not rape
>> and decapitate those they disagree with.
>
> Not all Muslims do that either. That is why we tend to refer to them as
> "extremist" in their views. I see part of the problem being that
> moderate Muslims are not speaking out against those horrors. At least
> not publically. I do not know if they are doing it in their mosques. I
> also doubt that all mosques are trying to enlist them in the horrors
> desired by the extremists.

Ding, ding, ding. The moderates are not soeaking up. And thier silence says
volumes. Ya know it's not simply about what is, it is also about what it is
perceived to be. Failure to act can appear to be complicty so to bad if
people are suspicious.

>> How mentally ill or just plain evil minded are you that you conflate
>> the two?

>>> We have laws against that sort of thing and we can prosecute those
>>> who act on those beliefs and leave people alone who are peacefully
>>> practicing Islam which is the overwhelming majority of Muslims.
>>
>> Last I checked laws were for afterward to punish the doer. Doesn't
>> much help once you're dead,
>
> I agree that it is only a form of revenge for the dead, but it certainly
> may help many of those still living to remove a scourge like that from
> out midst.

Why not prevent it in the begining? Why not screen them like we used to
screen Eurpoean immigrants. Or would that be racist?

>> Tuesday, 02 June 2015
>> Shocking Interviews: The Muslims in America Who Want Sharia
>> http://www.thenewamerican.com/culture/item/20981-shocking-interviews-th
>> e- muslims-in-america-who-want-sharia
>> The interviewees were striking in their honesty. There was no playing
>> of the bigotry card, with many of them readily acknowledging that
>> being Muslim in the United States was "easy" and that persecution and
>> prejudice weren't problems. But they also proudly proclaimed their own
>> biases: Sharia should be preeminent, criticizing Mohammed is a crime,
>> and using violence against those who slander him is legitimate.
>>
>> Now did you read that clearly? "Sharia should be preeminent,
>> criticizing Mohammed is a crime, and using violence against those who
>> slander him is legitimate."?
>
> Sharia law is just like some of our laws that are religion based. Most
> Muslims do not follow Sharia strictly although the extremists do. That
> is the same in the Christian religions. How many American churchgoers
> follow Leviticus to the letter?

Really, I missed the one permitting decapitation for displaying "Piss
Christ". Can you imagine the explosion of someone did a "Piss Allah" and put
it on public display.

Until you can wrap your mind around THAT difference you are not speaking from
the moral OR intellectual high ground.

>> I don't seem to remember anyone committing acts of violence following
>> such displays as "Piss Christ".
>>
>> Our legal system is based on Judoe-Christian morality and if that
>> offends you perhaps you should live elsewhere.
>
> I don't think it offends him but it also allows for other religions and
> beliefs.

Not those in direct conflict. What is so difficult to understand about that?

>>> of

>>> I have no problem with attacking ISIS without mercy. They are a vile
>>> enemy and should seek to destroy them.

>>> This is war. And war is ugly.
>>>
>>> Yes it is. Your problem is you don't understand who the enemy is. You
>>> think it is Islam. The enemy are terrorists. Those are the people we
>>> should be going after, not peaceful, law abiding Muslims.
>
> Exactomundo!!!

Well fine how about the left stop whining and fucking do something? If the
worthless jackass in the White House (Cursed be his name) would take REAL
action against the pestilence people would not be so frightened. Actions have
consequences. Inaction has consequences. If the worthless jackass in the
White House (Cursed be his name) continues to refuse to take them on and
insist that refugees be brought in counter to our laws, you gonna get what is
coming, a brutal backlash.

>> If someone is killing Westerners shouting Allah Akbar and proclaiming
>> his Muslim faith and this is repeated thousands of times a year, yeah,
>> then I have an issue with it.
>
> So do I, but that is not the majority of the Muslims. That is the
> extremist portion.

Unfortuneately they are the only ones we see in the news. You folks better
get caught up on what "perception" means. Cuz right now the worthless jackass
in the White House (Cursed be his name) is creating a perception that his
sympathies are everywhere but with the people that elected him and if you
don't think that is a recipe for disaster, then you are kidding yourself.

One Party System

Nov 22, 2015, 2:28:03 PM11/22/15
One Party System <eat...@yahoo.com> wrote in
Rd, go to this website and tell me again why the average person should not
be concerned.

http://thereligionofpeace.com/

Unknown

Nov 22, 2015, 3:18:47 PM11/22/15
One Party System <eat...@yahoo.com> wrote in

> RD Sandman <rdsandman[remove]comcast.net> wrote in
>

>>> Oh, so then you are an insane liberal. Open minded means hole in the
>>> head. You are so desperate to be liberal minded that you fail to see
>>> reality coming at you like a freight train.
>>
>> What reality is that? That a very, very small percentage of Muslims
>> follow Sharia law in the worst sense and wish Christians harm?
>
> Um, no.
>
> Pew Research study: Most Muslims want sharia law
> http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/349206

Read my whole comment, not just part of it. See that "and" up there?

Now, from your cite above:

"A Pew Research survey of 38,000 Muslims across 39 countries shows the
majority favour the implementation of sharia law - though interpretations
of the Islamic law vary widely."

My entire comment included the words, "...and wish Christians harm" Put
that with the last part of the sentence from your cite....."though
interpretations of Islamic law vary widely."

>> Seems to
>> me that some "Christians" seem to feel the same way toward the
>> Muslims. What, in your opinion makes that different?
>
> Well for one thing Christians are not rampaging around the globe
> murdering inncoents with abandon.

They used to and some are wishing to wage that war again against all
Muslims.

> http://thereligionofpeace.com/
>
>> How liberal will your
>>> society be when people who do not know and do not care about our
>>> Constitution occupy our country?
>>
>> The only place that religion is really mentioned in the Constitution
>> is where it states, "Congress shall make no law respecting an
>> establishment of religion or prohibiting the free exercise
>> thereof...." in the 1A. It appears to me that practice of being
>> Catholic, Mormon, Methodist, Totemist, Buddhist, Hindu or being
>> Muslim, etc. would all come under that protection in our BoR.
>
> So you think that if there is a religion which is incompatible with
> Western Civilization and the Constitution we are bound by the
> Constitution to let it in and let it devour us? Really?

Now, where did I say that? I said that a small minority of Muslims want
to kill all Christians. I did not offer any consolation or protection
for them. Only for the majority of those religions. Most religions are
based in peace and brotherhood. Even with most Muslims. I don't see
basing a hatred on a people or a religion is the correct thing to do. It
is like hating all blacks because some of the black gang members in
Chicago shoot rivals.

>>> We are at war and until that is settled, until I see "moderate"
>>> muslims up and with the help of the Western workd go to war with
>>> these barabarians, then to bad so sad.
>>
>> We are at war with those who wish us harm and want to kill us.
>> Currently, that is some who follow Sharia Law and misread the Quran.
>
> Misread? I would those misreading it are the moderates.

?? Did you leave out the word "bet" or "think"? ;)

I have read a lot of the Bible and there are violent messages in their
also but most Christians don't follow them to the letter. Or what they
imagine the letter to be.

God had the
> Israelites make war on all comers in the Old Testament, as the left is
> so fond of reminding us. We seem to have com to terms with that
> though.

How is that different than some of the readings in the Quran?

>>> As Bill Clinton said, the Constitution is not a suicide pact.
>>
>> And his wife cannot bring herself to say, "Islamic extremists".
>
> She is nothing more than the worst kind of opportunist and criminal.
> She is the enemy and a felon, based on her actions the last few years.

She has to live with that and the possibility that it cost her the
Presidency.

>> So proselytizing is only okay for Christians? ;)
>
> If they would like to proselytize without the fear of decapitation for
> not listening, sure.

I doubt the moderate Muslims would decapitate others simply because they
were non-Muslims. However, I will grant you that I don't know all of
them.

>>> Another clue of your latent liberal thinking. In what possible way
>>> can people going out and simply teaching about God hurt anyone?
>>
>> For people with no god or many gods, why would they be interested in
>> being "taught" about another sky pixie that they don't or won't
>> believe in if their current faith is strong?
>
> The missionionairies got to help people in need and to show by thier
> actions the goodness of Chritianity. No one is required to listen and
> no one is killed if they don't. Or did you miss that?

No, what I missed was the part that you had to be a Christian to do that.
I am not a Christian but I do help others in time of need with money or
with food, clothing, etc..

> Frankly this is getting tedious with nonbeleivers equating
> Christianity with Islam. It is quite frankly intellectually dishonest
> on all levels.

Please don't misunderstand what I am saying. I do not equate
Christianity and Muslims. They are different religions. Just like
Shintoism, Totemism or believing in Wind Gods. However, they do have
some things in common and one of those is a small group who look at
things literally and hate those who not agree with them. That is true of
all religions or bodies of belief. Folks were accused of heresy who
thought the world was round or that the sun did not orbit around the
earth or that the earth was the center of the universe.

>> Would you turn to Mohammedanism if
>> the teacher were a good speaker? I believe you would not. I also
>> don't believe you would turn to violence to make your point but not
>> all people are like that. It depends on the individual.
>
> Yes and people ARE influenced by ideologies, no? If an ideology nurses
> thioer grievances and gives them a way to vent thier rage, then that
> is a corrupt idology not compatible with human civilization.

Not necessarily. In many cases, I would suggest most, it is the people
who failed not the overall ideology.

>> In every
>>> church I;ve been in there is a missionary unit which goes to
>>> impoverished or disaster damaged areas here andn abroad and brings
>>> foo, clothing, neccessities, toys for kids and many times rebuild
>>> homes, schools and yes, Allah forbid, Churches.
>>
>> Yes, and I would bet that there are many Muslims who would do the
>> same thing in a time of crisis.
>
> The world is in crisis now, where are they?

I would assume that many of them are helping others evacuate and get the
hell out of Dodge.

>>> I know plenty of people who have gone on these missions. Some of
>>> them surprised me when I found out they had gone. Some became
>>> deathly ill with diseases that are almost non existent in modern
>>> Western society. And still they go back.
>>>
>>> They are not occupying the ground. They do not inisist that the
>>> people there comport to thier views to recieve assistance. They do
>>> not rape and decapitate those they disagree with.
>>
>> Not all Muslims do that either. That is why we tend to refer to them
>> as "extremist" in their views. I see part of the problem being that
>> moderate Muslims are not speaking out against those horrors. At
>> least not publically. I do not know if they are doing it in their
>> mosques. I also doubt that all mosques are trying to enlist them in
>> the horrors desired by the extremists.
>
> Ding, ding, ding. The moderates are not soeaking up. And thier silence
> says volumes. Ya know it's not simply about what is, it is also about
> what it is perceived to be. Failure to act can appear to be complicty
> so to bad if people are suspicious.

Much of it is fear. Fear of death or your family being killed. You have
people who are hard to identify unless you know them.

>>> How mentally ill or just plain evil minded are you that you conflate
>>> the two?

>>> Last I checked laws were for afterward to punish the doer. Doesn't
>>> much help once you're dead,
>>
>> I agree that it is only a form of revenge for the dead, but it
>> certainly may help many of those still living to remove a scourge
>> like that from out midst.
>
> Why not prevent it in the begining? Why not screen them like we used
> to screen Eurpoean immigrants. Or would that be racist?

I have zero problem with the people who wish to come here being vetted.
I do kind of have a problem where it is easier to get on the no-fly list
than it is to be considered a prohibited possessor of a firearm. (I had
to mentinon that since I am responding in a forum on firearm politics.)

Yes, I know that it will take longer to get them in here and safe but I
also want to be as sure as I can that we are not importing terrorism to
our shores any more than normal.

>>> Tuesday, 02 June 2015
>>> Shocking Interviews: The Muslims in America Who Want Sharia
>>> http://www.thenewamerican.com/culture/item/20981-shocking-interviews-
>>> th e- muslims-in-america-who-want-sharia
>>> The interviewees were striking in their honesty. There was no
>>> playing of the bigotry card, with many of them readily acknowledging
>>> that being Muslim in the United States was "easy" and that
>>> persecution and prejudice weren't problems. But they also proudly
>>> proclaimed their own biases: Sharia should be preeminent,
>>> criticizing Mohammed is a crime, and using violence against those
>>> who slander him is legitimate. ...
>>>
>>> Now did you read that clearly? "Sharia should be preeminent,
>>> criticizing Mohammed is a crime, and using violence against those
>>> who slander him is legitimate."?
>>
>> Sharia law is just like some of our laws that are religion based.
>> Most Muslims do not follow Sharia strictly although the extremists
>> do. That is the same in the Christian religions. How many American
>> churchgoers follow Leviticus to the letter?
>
> Really, I missed the one permitting decapitation for displaying "Piss
> Christ". Can you imagine the explosion of someone did a "Piss Allah"
> and put it on public display.

I have read the one about a man laying with man as he would with a woman
is to have both put to death.

> Until you can wrap your mind around THAT difference you are not
> speaking from the moral OR intellectual high ground.

Do not presume to tell me where I am speaking from. That is simply your
opinion. No more....no less.

That said, I do agree that certain things and freedoms in our country can
cause hurt that may or may not be intended. I also think that the media
and most institutions of higher learning are pretty set against religion
or even conservative causes. Perhaps, that is because folks on the right
or carry religious feelings in this country don't tend to behead their
opposition. ;)

>>> I don't seem to remember anyone committing acts of violence
>>> following such displays as "Piss Christ".
>>>
>>> Our legal system is based on Judoe-Christian morality and if that
>>> offends you perhaps you should live elsewhere.
>>
>> I don't think it offends him but it also allows for other religions
>> and beliefs.
>
> Not those in direct conflict. What is so difficult to understand about
> that?

I don't believe that most religions are in conflict. I do believe that
the extremists in many religions are.

>> Exactomundo!!!
>
> Well fine how about the left stop whining and fucking do something?

I agree on that.

If
> the worthless jackass in the White House (Cursed be his name) would
> take REAL action against the pestilence people would not be so
> frightened. Actions have consequences. Inaction has consequences. If
> the worthless jackass in the White House (Cursed be his name)
> continues to refuse to take them on and insist that refugees be
> brought in counter to our laws, you gonna get what is coming, a brutal
> backlash.
>

>>> If someone is killing Westerners shouting Allah Akbar and
>>> proclaiming his Muslim faith and this is repeated thousands of times
>>> a year, yeah, then I have an issue with it.
>>
>> So do I, but that is not the majority of the Muslims. That is the
>> extremist portion.
>
> Unfortuneately they are the only ones we see in the news. You folks

Who the hell are "You folks"? I am neither Democrat or Republican. I am
an independent or centrist. I am not a true liberal nor a true
conservative. I am all over the map depending on the subject.

> better get caught up on what "perception" means. Cuz right now the
> worthless jackass in the White House (Cursed be his name) is creating
> a perception that his sympathies are everywhere but with the people
> that elected him and if you don't think that is a recipe for disaster,
> then you are kidding yourself.

I don't think so.....I think you and I are pretty much in agreement on
that particular subject.

Unknown

Nov 22, 2015, 3:22:15 PM11/22/15
One Party System <eat...@yahoo.com> wrote in
I haven't said that the average citizen should not be concerned. I have
also said that I believe that most Muslims are good people, hard workers
and not that interested in world conquest however, they most certainly
outnumber non-muslim folks who are religious. It is the extremist
examples (and they exist in most all religions) who are the problem.

One Party System

Nov 22, 2015, 5:58:16 PM11/22/15
RD Sandman <rdsandman[remove]comcast.net> wrote in
In most religions? Really? Please list any religion that has the roll call
of violence associated with it like as listed on that website for Islam.

Maybe Buddhists? Hindus? Jews? Wiccans? Global warming alarmists?

I am not saying all Muslims are like that. What I am saying is that the
witless jackass in the White House (Cursed be his name) and the rest of the
liberal horde keep trying to tell us they have it under control when they
don't, may very well be responsible for starting this round, do not appear
to be doing a damn thing about it and are taking actions which are scaring
the people they were elected to protect. And in fact keep telling us that
white christian males are the real problem. As a WCM I find that insult
particuylarly galling.

Human nature is going to manifest itself in spades if a there is a mass
casualty attack here. Maybe that is what the witless jackass in the White
House (Cursed be his name) wants, an excuse to really crack down.

In any case all of the happy talk is nothing but bullshit at this point.

bigdog

Nov 22, 2015, 6:50:57 PM11/22/15
You have to be insane to think I am a liberal.

> Open minded means hole in the head.
> You are so desperate to be liberal minded that you fail to see reality coming
> at you like a freight train. How liberal will your society be when people who
> do not know and do not care about our Constitution occupy our country?

It is your kind of bigotry that lead to the illegal incarceration of thousands of loyal Japanese-Americans following Pearl Harbor whose on "crime" was that they were Japanese-Americans. It was one of the most shameful episodes in our nation's history and now you want to repeat it.

> We are at war and until that is settled, until I see "moderate" muslims up
> and with the help of the Western workd go to war with these barabarians, then
> to bad so sad.
>
> As Bill Clinton said, the Constitution is not a suicide pact.

Of course it isn't. We can uphold the Constitution without committing suicide. Ironic that you would cite Bill Clinton after accusing me of being a liberal.

> >> Anyone who wants to move here and CONTRIBUTE is welcome. If you are
> >> comin
> >> here to change us, you are not.
> >
> > So do you have a problem with missionaries going to all corners of the
> > world and trying to convert other peoples to Christianity?
>
> Another clue of your latent liberal thinking. In what possible way can people
> going out and simply teaching about God hurt anyone?

You stated you are against other people coming to this country and trying to change us but you see no problem with our people going to other countries and trying to change them. You don't see a double standard there?

> In every church I;ve
> been in there is a missionary unit which goes to impoverished or disaster
> damaged areas here andn abroad and brings foo, clothing, neccessities, toys
> for kids and many times rebuild homes, schools and yes, Allah forbid,
> Churches.

I don't have a problem with what missionaries do. I am not the one railing against others coming to our country to change us.

> I know plenty of people who have gone on these missions. Some of them
> surprised me when I found out they had gone. Some became deathly ill with
> diseases that are almost non existent in modern Western society. And still
> they go back.

Good for them.

> They are not occupying the ground. They do not inisist that the people there
> comport to thier views to recieve assistance. They do not rape and decapitate
> those they disagree with.

Is anyone doing that in our country?

> How mentally ill or just plain evil minded are you that you conflate the two?

Just someone who thinks everyone should play by the same rules. You want one set of rules for people coming to our country and another for our people going to other countries.

> >> Anyone who wants to practive the tenets of
> >> a religion that includes "honor killings" is not welcome as they aer
> >> fundementally at war with our beliefs.
> >>
> > We have laws against that sort of thing and we can prosecute those who
> > act on those beliefs and leave people alone who are peacefully
> > practicing Islam which is the overwhelming majority of Muslims.
>
> Last I checked laws were for afterward to punish the doer. Doesn't much help
> once you're dead,

That has always been true. You don't prosecute/persecute people because of what you think they might do.

> Tuesday, 02 June 2015
> Shocking Interviews: The Muslims in America Who Want Sharia
> http://www.thenewamerican.com/culture/item/20981-shocking-interviews-the-
> muslims-in-america-who-want-sharia
> The interviewees were striking in their honesty. There was no playing of the
> bigotry card, with many of them readily acknowledging that being Muslim in
> the United States was "easy" and that persecution and prejudice weren't
> problems. But they also proudly proclaimed their own biases: Sharia should be
> preeminent, criticizing Mohammed is a crime, and using violence against those
> who slander him is legitimate.

You act as if that is the way most Muslims think and act. You think it is OK to persecute an entire religion because of what a few believe.

> Now did you read that clearly? "Sharia should be preeminent, criticizing
> Mohammed is a crime, and using violence against those who slander him is
> legitimate."?

So let's persecute all of Islam because of a few fanatics. Do you think it would be justified to persecute all Christians because of the things advocated by the KKK. It makes no sense to judge an entire group by the worst elements within it.

> I don't seem to remember anyone committing acts of violence following such
> displays as "Piss Christ".

I don't either. What's your point.

> Our legal system is based on Judoe-Christian morality and if that offends you
> perhaps you should live elsewhere.

Funny, I don't recall anything in the Constitution mentioning Judaism or Christianity. I do remember part of the First Amendment saying the government should neither be promoting religion or restricting the practice of it. In other words, the government is supposed to stay out of the business of religion and treat everyone the same regardless of their religious beliefs or lack there of.
> >> As to extermination, I will leavfe that to the external enemies. They
> >> should cut loos the B-5s, A-10s and Apachees in ISISland until not one
> >> living being is left. Becuase either they are ISIS or they are
> >> prisoners
> > of
> >> ISIS and we know what a delightful time ISIS's prisoners have. If we
> >> can
> >
> >> get the prisoners out fine, if not a 500 lb bomb is more merciful than
> >> being serial gang raped by unwashed vermin.
> >>
> > I have no problem with attacking ISIS without mercy. They are a vile
> > enemy and should seek to destroy them.
> >
> >> Get your head outta your ass, boy.
> >
> > This is war. And war is ugly.
> >
> > Yes it is. Your problem is you don't understand who the enemy is. You
> > think it is Islam. The enemy are terrorists. Those are the people we
> > should be going after, not peaceful, law abiding Muslims.
>
> If someone is killing Westerners shouting Allah Akbar and proclaiming his
> Muslim faith and this is repeated thousands of times a year, yeah, then I
> have an issue with it.

Law abiding Muslims aren't doing that.

> And again, it is up to the "moderate" muslims to make war on the fanatics and
> save thier religion.

When was the last time you attacked a KKK rally?

> If the extremists are blaspheming Islam by taking it in
> vain, kinda think they have an obligation to do so.

Do you?

> Honestly I think a lot of what we are seeing is just disaffected morons
> (disaffected by the damage that progressive thought has done to culture,
> society and economies) who might be wearing any available t-shirt (red
> brigades, ira, marx, che, et al) but right now this minute they are shouting
> allah akbar and they are being influenced by ISIS, al-Q and any of the
> alpabet soup of unpronouceable names of mass murdering vermin out there.
>
> http://www.abelard.org/briefings/islamic_tolerance_myth_spain.php
>
> http://thereligionofpeace.com/ - Just read the first page.
>
> Islam IS the problem right now.

You're a bigot.

> It needs a reformation or it will implode.

We have no more right to tell Muslims to change the religious beliefs than we do to tell Catholics that they must change.

> People are not going to live peacefully alongside those they fear (rightly or
> wrongly) are going to kill them or rape thier women.

You are in full rant mode.

> >> We didn't
> >> start it but we can finish it. And we should because how we wage war,
> >> we
> >
> >> minimize casualties and help our enemies up after beating them.
> >>
> >> ISIS? They rape or kill you. Fuck that.
> >>
> > Once again you are conflating ISIS with Islam. ISIS does not represent
> > Islam. They are a renegade faction and we can go after them without
> > persecuting all Muslims.
>
> Are you one of those douchebags who thinks Nazis weren't socialists?

Why would you think that.

> ISLAMIC State in Iraq and Syria.
>
> What part of the is confusing you?

None of it. I know what ISIS is and I know they don't represent most Muslims. I've dealt with a number of Muslims and they were all good decent people. In fact my new dentist seems to be a Muslim woman. I am just guessing at that by the way she was dressed but other than that see was friendly and professional. Why would I have a problem with what her religious beliefs are?

Unknown

Nov 23, 2015, 11:33:32 AM11/23/15
One Party System <eat...@yahoo.com> wrote in
Where did I say "roll call of violence"? I said that **extremists**
exist in most all religions. I didn't even say "violent extremists".

> Maybe Buddhists? Hindus? Jews? Wiccans? Global warming alarmists?
>
> I am not saying all Muslims are like that.

Good.

What I am saying is that
> the witless jackass in the White House (Cursed be his name) and the
> rest of the liberal horde keep trying to tell us they have it under
> control when they don't, may very well be responsible for starting
> this round, do not appear to be doing a damn thing about it and are
> taking actions which are scaring the people they were elected to
> protect.

I agree with all that. We have no argument on those items.

And in fact keep telling us that white christian males are
> the real problem. As a WCM I find that insult particuylarly galling.

As do I, even though, I am not a white christian male.

> Human nature is going to manifest itself in spades if a there is a
> mass casualty attack here. Maybe that is what the witless jackass in
> the White House (Cursed be his name) wants, an excuse to really crack
> down.

I don't think Obama has much awareness of his mess. He is tone deaf
about anything that does not agree with his personal beliefs about
politics and government.

--
Sleep well tonight.......

RD (The Sandman}

"It used to be you couldn't be gay. Now you can be
gay but you can't smoke! It's always something."

David Hockney in The Gaurdian (UK)

Unknown

Nov 23, 2015, 11:38:37 AM11/23/15
bigdog <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote in
Yes, it was. An old friend of mine's parents were caught up in that.
Later he served two hitches in the US Army during Korea. I used to joke
that they used him for a target in basic training but at that point, he
could laugh it off.

>> We are at war and until that is settled, until I see "moderate"
>> muslims u
>> and with the help of the Western workd go to war with these
>> barabarians,
> then
>> to bad so sad.
>>
>> As Bill Clinton said, the Constitution is not a suicide pact.
>
> Of course it isn't. We can uphold the Constitution without committing
> suicide. Ironic that you would cite Bill Clinton after accusing me of
> being a liberal.

;)

>> > So do you have a problem with missionaries going to all corners of
>> > the world and trying to convert other peoples to Christianity?
>>
>> Another clue of your latent liberal thinking. In what possible way
>> can people going out and simply teaching about God hurt anyone?
>
> You stated you are against other people coming to this country and
> trying to change us but you see no problem with our people going to
> other countries and trying to change them. You don't see a double
> standard there?

Interesting question....provokes thought.

Rüdy Canôza

Nov 23, 2015, 12:38:12 PM11/23/15
On 11/23/2015 8:33 AM, RD Sandman wrote:
> One Party System <eat...@yahoo.com> wrote in

>>> I haven't said that the average citizen should not be concerned. I
>>> have also said that I believe that most Muslims are good people, hard
>>> workers and not that interested in world conquest however, they most
>>> certainly outnumber non-muslim folks who are religious. It is the
>>> extremist examples (and they exist in most all religions) who are the
>>> problem.
>>>

>> In most religions? Really? Please list any religion that has the roll
>> call of violence associated with it like as listed on that website for
>> Islam.
>
> Where did I say "roll call of violence"?

He didn't say you said it. *He* said it.

> I said that **extremists**
> exist in most all religions. I didn't even say "violent extremists".

That's good, because there are almost no "violent extremists" present in
any major religion of the world *except* for Islam.

>> Maybe Buddhists? Hindus? Jews? Wiccans? Global warming alarmists?
>>
>> I am not saying all Muslims are like that.
>
> Good.

Stop with the bullshit attempt to appear even-handed. There is *no*
other religion in the world that harbors such a high percentage of
violent extremists, and the rest of whose adherents express at least
some sympathy for them, as Islam. Nothing comes close.

Large majorities of people in Muslim-majority countries believe the
west, and especially the U.S., are waging a "war on Islam."

Muslims - generally - are implacably hostile to the west and to western
values. Only a fool ignores that or pretends it isn't true.

Unknown

Nov 23, 2015, 12:56:32 PM11/23/15
=?UTF-8?B?UsO8ZHkgQ2Fuw7R6YQ==?= <ru...@ph.con> wrote in news:n2vipl$rld$1
@dont-email.me:
Do not presume to tell me what to do.

There is *no*
> other religion in the world that harbors such a high percentage of
> violent extremists, and the rest of whose adherents express at least
> some sympathy for them, as Islam. Nothing comes close.
>
> Large majorities of people in Muslim-majority countries believe the
> west, and especially the U.S., are waging a "war on Islam."
>
> Muslims - generally - are implacably hostile to the west and to western
> values. Only a fool ignores that or pretends it isn't true.

Whatever.....go back to sleep.

Rüdy Canôza

Nov 23, 2015, 1:05:58 PM11/23/15
Stop with the bullshit. It's just stupid.

>> There is *no*
>> other religion in the world that harbors such a high percentage of
>> violent extremists, and the rest of whose adherents express at least
>> some sympathy for them, as Islam. Nothing comes close.
>>
>> Large majorities of people in Muslim-majority countries believe the
>> west, and especially the U.S., are waging a "war on Islam."
>>
>> Muslims - generally - are implacably hostile to the west and to western
>> values. Only a fool ignores that or pretends it isn't true.
>
> Whatever.....go back to sleep.

bigdog

Nov 23, 2015, 3:03:33 PM11/23/15
On Monday, November 23, 2015 at 12:38:12 PM UTC-5, Rüdy Canôza wrote:
> On 11/23/2015 8:33 AM, RD Sandman wrote:
> > One Party System <eat...@yahoo.com> wrote in

> >> In most religions? Really? Please list any religion that has the roll
> >> call of violence associated with it like as listed on that website for
> >> Islam.
> >
> > Where did I say "roll call of violence"?
>
> He didn't say you said it. *He* said it.
>
> > I said that **extremists**
> > exist in most all religions. I didn't even say "violent extremists".
>
> That's good, because there are almost no "violent extremists" present in
> any major religion of the world *except* for Islam.

It wasn't that long ago that Catholics and Protestants were killing each other in Northern Ireland. It wasn't that long ago the KKK, in the name of Christianity, were lynching an bombing blacks. And in the first half of the 20th century, the KKK had widespread support throughout this country. It was actually politically correct to be a member. It is myopic to claim that violent religious extremism began with modern day Muslims. It has been a part of the history of almost every major religion on the planet. There has probably been at least as much bloodshed in the name of religion as there has been over land and treasure and no major religion has clean hands.

> >> Maybe Buddhists? Hindus? Jews? Wiccans? Global warming alarmists?
> >>
> >> I am not saying all Muslims are like that.
> >
> > Good.
>
> Stop with the bullshit attempt to appear even-handed. There is *no*
> other religion in the world that harbors such a high percentage of
> violent extremists, and the rest of whose adherents express at least
> some sympathy for them, as Islam. Nothing comes close.

Cite?

Yes there are Muslims who hate Christians and Jews because they are Christians and Jews but there are also Christians and Jews who had Muslims because they are Muslims. You seem to be among that group.

> Large majorities of people in Muslim-majority countries believe the
> west, and especially the U.S., are waging a "war on Islam."

You don't suppose having our troops over there has anything to do with that?

> Muslims - generally - are implacably hostile to the west and to western
> values. Only a fool ignores that or pretends it isn't true.

Change the word Muslim to Christian and west to east and they would be expressing much the same sentinments in the Middle East.

Unknown

Nov 23, 2015, 4:37:39 PM11/23/15
=?UTF-8?B?UsO8ZHkgQ2Fuw7R6YQ==?= <ru...@ph.con> wrote in
It was still more than you deserve.

Unknown

Nov 23, 2015, 4:38:47 PM11/23/15
bigdog <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote in
He'll deny it.

Phil Smythe

Nov 25, 2015, 5:56:03 AM11/25/15
On Tuesday, November 17, 2015 at 11:07:12 PM UTC+8, bigdog wrote:
> http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-u-s-strongly-shutting-mosques-article-1.2436218
>
> I cannot support a man who endorses religious bigotry. Yes we are at war. The war is against terrorism, not Islam. It is true that the terrorists behind the Paris attacks as well as many other high profile attacks around the world have been Muslims but most Muslims are not terrorists and to persecute them is repugnant. It would be as despicable as the internment of law abiding loyal Japanese-American citizens during WWII.
>
> If mosques are being used by terrorists as a cover for their treachery, by all means go after those individuals. But to persecute the many because of the actions of a few isn't what America is supposed to be about. We who support gun rights often bristle when the reaction to a mass shooting is to pass laws infringing upon the rights of people who didn't do it. How is persecuting Muslims any different?

So, those "who support gun rights often bristle when the reaction to a mass shooting is to pass laws infringing upon the rights of people who didn't do it"? Odd, because what actually happens is a chorus of calls from the NRA and various gun nuts that after a mass shooting is never the time to even talk about gun control (let alone pass laws), it's simply "dancing in the blood of victims". The hope, usually achieved, is to stifle discussion until the general outrage subsides and is replaced by another non-gun outrage.

bigdog

Nov 25, 2015, 8:22:04 AM11/25/15
It is dancing in the blood of the victims when you try to exploit a tragedy by pushing for gun control measures which would have done nothing to stop the tragedy in question. This is exactly what happened following the Sandy Hook massacre. The response from the gun grabbers was to push for universal background checks. The guns Adam Lanza used in Sandy Hook were all legally purchased with background checks. It was simply a shameful attempt to exploit a tragedy to push through legislation that had failed in the best. Former Pennsylvania governor Ed Rendell actually displayed this callousness when he was discussing the prospects for getting UBC passed on an MSNBC panel discussion. He actually said "The good thing about Sandy Hook was that it was so horrific.". Tell me he wasn't dancing in the blood of the victims and trying to exploit their deaths for political advantage.

Michael Ejercito

Nov 25, 2015, 11:41:26 AM11/25/15
On Tuesday, November 17, 2015 at 7:11:54 AM UTC-8, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
> On Tue, 17 Nov 2015 07:07:11 -0800 (PST), bigdog
> <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-u-s-strongly-shutting-mosques-article-1.2436218
> >
> >I cannot support a man who endorses religious bigotry. Yes we are at war. The war is against terrorism, not Islam. It is true that the terrorists behind the Paris attacks as well as many other high profile attacks around the world have been Muslims but most Muslims are not terrorists and to persecute them is repugnant. It would be as despicable as the internment of law abiding loyal Japanese-American citizens during WWII.
> >
> >If mosques are being used by terrorists as a cover for their treachery, by all means go after those individuals. But to persecute the many because of the actions of a few isn't what America is supposed to be about. We who support gun rights often bristle when the reaction to a mass shooting is to pass laws infringing upon the rights of people who didn't do it. How is persecuting Muslims any different?
>
> He's always been a fucking idiot.
>
> ANd he's more qualified than Hillary. Scary, that.

I would rather vote for a bag of runny dog shit than vote for Trump.

The problem is, the presumed front runner for the Democratic nomination is NOT a bag of runny dog shit; the front runner is Hillary.

Michael

Just Wondering

Nov 25, 2015, 1:57:09 PM11/25/15
On 11/25/2015 9:41 AM, Michael Ejercito wrote:

> I would rather vote for a bag of runny dog shit than vote for Trump.
>
> The problem is, the presumed front runner for the Democratic
> nomination is NOT a bag of runny dog shit; the front runner
> is Hillary.

What's the difference between Hiliary and a bag of runny dog shit, other
than Hiliary stinks worse?

bigdog

Nov 25, 2015, 2:51:26 PM11/25/15
Just the bag.

One Party System

Nov 26, 2015, 1:04:03 AM11/26/15
bigdog <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:680effc9-35d2-47fe-a232-
2616cd...@googlegroups.com:

> You have to be insane to think I am a liberal.

If it walks like a duck...

One Party System

Nov 26, 2015, 1:05:00 AM11/26/15
bigdog <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote in

> It is your kind of bigotry that lead to the illegal incarceration of
> thousands of loyal Japanese-Americans following Pearl Harbor whose on
> "crime" was that they were Japanese-Americans. It was one of the most
> shameful episodes in our nation's history and now you want to repeat it.

That is pretty interesting since I have been opposed to and appalled by
that since I became aware of it.

One Party System

Nov 26, 2015, 1:06:10 AM11/26/15
bigdog <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote in

> Of course it isn't. We can uphold the Constitution without committing
> suicide. Ironic that you would cite Bill Clinton after accusing me of
> being a liberal.

I thought you would be more comfortable with him.

If you think letting all of those people is required becuase of the
Constitution, you are nutz.

One Party System

Nov 26, 2015, 1:08:17 AM11/26/15
bigdog <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote in

> You stated you are against other people coming to this country and
> trying to change us but you see no problem with our people going to
> other countries and trying to change them. You don't see a double
> standard there?

Nope. I KNOW what we are. We are the Great Experiment. And it was working
until the Progressive movement wasn't killed in it's crib.

For the most part, yes we are in fact better than most other countries.

Specifically the countries in the Middle East run by Mooslims.

One Party System

Nov 26, 2015, 1:11:46 AM11/26/15
bigdog <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote in

> I don't have a problem with what missionaries do. I am not the one
> railing against others coming to our country to change us.

You have completely and possibly deliberately misunderstood me.

The missionairies I know, including my sister and brother in law who went
with Doctors Without Borders to Central America in the 80s, went to foreign
countries to help the folks there. If they got a little Christianity with
thier medical care or house and school building what the fuck is it to you?

One Party System

Nov 26, 2015, 1:12:26 AM11/26/15
bigdog <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:680effc9-35d2-47fe-a232-
2616cd...@googlegroups.com:

>> They are not occupying the ground. They do not inisist that the people
th
> ere
>> comport to thier views to recieve assistance. They do not rape and
decapi
> tate
>> those they disagree with.
>>
> Is anyone doing that in our country?

Do you read a fucking newspaper?

One Party System

Nov 26, 2015, 1:14:11 AM11/26/15
bigdog <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote in

>> How mentally ill or just plain evil minded are you that you conflate
>> the
> two?
>>
> Just someone who thinks everyone should play by the same rules. You want
> one set of rules for people coming to our country and another for our
> people going to other countries.

Yep, it's my effing country. And we are trying to help people that are
decades to centuries behind us in medicine and technology. Societies
develop in periods of relative peace and brotherhood. Which explains us and
the the Mooslim countries easily.

One Party System

Nov 26, 2015, 1:14:53 AM11/26/15
bigdog <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote in

>> Last I checked laws were for afterward to punish the doer. Doesn't much
> elp
>> once you're dead,
>>
> That has always been true. You don't prosecute/persecute people because
> of what you think they might do.

So we have to take them in - why?

One Party System

Nov 26, 2015, 1:16:22 AM11/26/15
bigdog <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote in

> You act as if that is the way most Muslims think and act. You think it
> is OK to persecute an entire religion because of what a few believe.

I did not say that. I work with Muslims who appear to have assimialted well
and seem to be happy here. I actually worry about them getting caught up in
the backlash.

One Party System

Nov 26, 2015, 1:16:57 AM11/26/15
bigdog <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote in

> So let's persecute all of Islam because of a few fanatics. Do you think
> it would be justified to persecute all Christians because of the things
> advocated by the KKK. It makes no sense to judge an entire group by the
> worst elements within it.

Where exactly did I say that?

You are as insane as progressives.

One Party System

Nov 26, 2015, 1:18:24 AM11/26/15
bigdog <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:680effc9-35d2-47fe-a232-
2616cd...@googlegroups.com:

>> I don't seem to remember anyone committing acts of violence following
>> such displays as "Piss Christ".
>>
> I don't either. What's your point.

If you don't get my point you are trčs stupide. Possibly deliberately.

One Party System

Nov 26, 2015, 1:19:15 AM11/26/15
bigdog <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote in

> Funny, I don't recall anything in the Constitution mentioning Judaism or
> Christianity. I do remember part of the First Amendment saying the
> government should neither be promoting religion or restricting the
> practice of it. In other words, the government is supposed to stay out
> of the business of religion and treat everyone the same regardless of
> their religious beliefs or lack there of.

Well then you ain't as educated as you seem to think you are.

One Party System

Nov 26, 2015, 1:21:11 AM11/26/15
bigdog <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:680effc9-35d2-47fe-a232-
2616cd...@googlegroups.com:

> Law abiding Muslims aren't doing that.

Wasn't there a TV exec in New York that decapitated his wife in an "honor
killing"? Most of the "honor killings" seem to have been by people who had
no previous criminal record.

You don;t actually see Christians doing that.

One Party System

Nov 26, 2015, 1:23:15 AM11/26/15
bigdog <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:680effc9-35d2-47fe-a232-
2616cd...@googlegroups.com:

> When was the last time you attacked a KKK rally?

Actually ass, I have worked against the Klan quite directly. It kinda works
better if you do it clandestinely, making waves about it makes you a target
unneccessarily.

One Party System

Nov 26, 2015, 1:25:22 AM11/26/15
bigdog <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:680effc9-35d2-47fe-a232-
2616cd...@googlegroups.com:

>> If the extremists are blaspheming Islam by taking it in
>> vain, kinda think they have an obligation to do so.
>>
> Do you?

Do I what? Crriticize Christians who are beheading people in the name of
Christ? Blowing things up for God? Shooting people to get to heaven?

Show me some and I will.

You know what, if I see one I'll shoot them myself.

One Party System

Nov 26, 2015, 1:26:36 AM11/26/15
bigdog <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:680effc9-35d2-47fe-a232-
2616cd...@googlegroups.com:

>> Islam IS the problem right now.
>
> You're a bigot

You are are a unicorn riding libertarian. Who backed a Democrat plant to
keep the Republican from winning in VA and saddling us with the ass
McAuliffe.

One Party System

Nov 26, 2015, 1:29:06 AM11/26/15
bigdog <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote in

> We have no more right to tell Muslims to change the religious beliefs
> than we do to tell Catholics that they must change.

Actually, Catholic beliefs that allowed pedophile priests to simply move
from diocese to diocese rather than having them arrested are fully worthy
of denunciation and I have done so.

But what the Hell, if Muslims as a matter of faith want to see the
Constitution overturned and Sharia imposed, I guess we have to allow it so
as not to offend them, right?

One Party System

Nov 26, 2015, 1:30:38 AM11/26/15
bigdog <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:680effc9-35d2-47fe-a232-
2616cd...@googlegroups.com:

>> People are not going to live peacefully alongside those they fear
>>(rightly or wrongly) are going to kill them or rape thier women.
>>
> You are in full rant mode.

No, I'm telling the truth and you aren't grown up enough to accept it.

You oughta be on a college campus whimpering for safe spaces.

One Party System

Nov 26, 2015, 1:31:38 AM11/26/15
bigdog <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:680effc9-35d2-47fe-a232-
2616cd...@googlegroups.com:

>> > Once again you are conflating ISIS with Islam. ISIS does not represent
>> > Islam. They are a renegade faction and we can go after them without
>> > persecuting all Muslims.
>>
>> Are you one of those douchebags who thinks Nazis weren't socialists?
>>
> Why would you think that.

Cuz you can't seem to grasp that the Islamic State In Syria is Islamic.

One Party System

Nov 26, 2015, 1:34:28 AM11/26/15
bigdog <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote in

>> ISLAMIC State in Iraq and Syria.
>>
>> What part of the is confusing you?
>
> None of it. I know what ISIS is and I know they don't represent most
> Muslims. I've dealt with a number of Muslims and they were all good
> decent people. In fact my new dentist seems to be a Muslim woman. I am
> just guessing at that by the way she was dressed but other than that see
> was friendly and professional. Why would I have a problem with what her
> religious beliefs are?

So have I. I work with some in a professional capacity. But the fact is
quite simply: today in the present world, not all Muslims are terrorist,
but almost all terrorists as least claim to be Muslim. And terrorism is a
problem in the world. For Israel, for Europe, for the folks in the ME who
would like to modernize, for us.

Phil Smythe

Nov 26, 2015, 2:24:52 AM11/26/15
You'd like to claim it is "dancing in the blood of the victims" but as I stated that's simply the standard avoidance tactic. Funny how when these things occur it's often the families of the victims who are speaking out loudest. They are amongst the biggest blood dancers. But no, you (and the NRA) know better, avoid discusion altogther and never, ever mention the word "gun".

And I like your line "pushing for gun control measures which would have done nothing to stop the tragedy in question". Seems that gun-nut philosohy is that strict gun control measures would do nothing (absolute statement) whereas if there'd been some guy with a gun it could have all been avoided (absolute statement). Of course at these mass shootings we know there's always at least one guy with a gun, the shooter.

And lovely to see a classic piece of selective quoting. Your apparent full quote, "The good thing about Sandy Hook was that it was so horrific." (which includes a full stop, indicating a complete sentence with no qualification) ignores what Rendell was actually saying, ie "The good thing about Newtown is, it was so horrific that I think it galvanized Americans to a point where the intensity on our side is going to match the intensity on their side." http://www.mrctv.org/videos/ed-rendell-msnbc-boosting-gun-control-good-thing-about-sandy-hook In other words the fact that it was horrific might get people motivated to do something. That's hardly dancing.

bigdog

Nov 26, 2015, 8:08:10 AM11/26/15
On Thursday, November 26, 2015 at 1:05:00 AM UTC-5, One Party System wrote:
> bigdog <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote in
>
> > It is your kind of bigotry that lead to the illegal incarceration of
> > thousands of loyal Japanese-Americans following Pearl Harbor whose on
> > "crime" was that they were Japanese-Americans. It was one of the most
> > shameful episodes in our nation's history and now you want to repeat it.
>
> That is pretty interesting since I have been opposed to and appalled by
> that since I became aware of it.

But you aren't appalled at the prospect of persecuting Muslims.

bigdog

Nov 26, 2015, 8:10:29 AM11/26/15
On Thursday, November 26, 2015 at 1:08:17 AM UTC-5, One Party System wrote:
> bigdog <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote in
>
> > You stated you are against other people coming to this country and
> > trying to change us but you see no problem with our people going to
> > other countries and trying to change them. You don't see a double
> > standard there?
>
> Nope. I KNOW what we are. We are the Great Experiment. And it was working
> until the Progressive movement wasn't killed in it's crib.
>
> For the most part, yes we are in fact better than most other countries.

I'm sure the radical Muslims believe the same thing about their countries.

bigdog

Nov 26, 2015, 8:12:34 AM11/26/15
On Thursday, November 26, 2015 at 1:11:46 AM UTC-5, One Party System wrote:
> bigdog <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote in
>
> > I don't have a problem with what missionaries do. I am not the one
> > railing against others coming to our country to change us.
> >

> You have completely and possibly deliberately misunderstood me.
>
> The missionairies I know, including my sister and brother in law who went
> with Doctors Without Borders to Central America in the 80s, went to foreign
> countries to help the folks there. If they got a little Christianity with
> thier medical care or house and school building what the fuck is it to you?

Nothing. But I wasn't the one who objected to people coming to another country and trying to change it.

bigdog

Nov 26, 2015, 8:16:07 AM11/26/15
On Thursday, November 26, 2015 at 1:12:26 AM UTC-5, One Party System wrote:
> bigdog <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:680effc9-35d2-47fe-a232-
> 2616cd...@googlegroups.com:
>
> >> They are not occupying the ground. They do not inisist that the people
> th
> > ere
> >> comport to thier views to recieve assistance. They do not rape and
> decapi
> > tate
> >> those they disagree with.
> >>
> > Is anyone doing that in our country?
> >

> Do you read a fucking newspaper?

Not any more. There are much quicker ways to get information these days. Newspapers are going the way of the dodo.

I asked if anyone was being decapitated in this country? I haven't seen that in any of my news sources. Is that in the newspapers?

As for rapes, that has been going on in this country since it became a country and long before that as well.

bigdog

Nov 26, 2015, 8:18:51 AM11/26/15
On Thursday, November 26, 2015 at 1:14:11 AM UTC-5, One Party System wrote:
> bigdog <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote in
>
> >> How mentally ill or just plain evil minded are you that you conflate
> >> the
> > two?
> >>
> > Just someone who thinks everyone should play by the same rules. You want
> > one set of rules for people coming to our country and another for our
> > people going to other countries.
>
> Yep, it's my effing country. And we are trying to help people that are
> decades to centuries behind us in medicine and technology. Societies
> develop in periods of relative peace and brotherhood. Which explains us and
> the the Mooslim countries easily.

So you don't think it is a double standard to say it is OK for Christians to travel to other countries and covert them to Christianity but not OK for people of other countries and other religions to come here to do the same.

bigdog

Nov 26, 2015, 8:21:25 AM11/26/15
On Thursday, November 26, 2015 at 1:14:53 AM UTC-5, One Party System wrote:
> bigdog <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote in
>
> >> Last I checked laws were for afterward to punish the doer. Doesn't much
> > elp
> >> once you're dead,
> >>
> > That has always been true. You don't prosecute/persecute people because
> > of what you think they might do.
> >

> So we have to take them in - why?

You are moving the goal posts. I began this thread to speak out against the persecution of people who are already here, specifically Trump's proposal to shut down some mosques. That is religious persecution any way you slice it.

bigdog

Nov 26, 2015, 8:23:27 AM11/26/15
On Thursday, November 26, 2015 at 1:16:57 AM UTC-5, One Party System wrote:
> bigdog <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote in
>
> > So let's persecute all of Islam because of a few fanatics. Do you think
> > it would be justified to persecute all Christians because of the things
> > advocated by the KKK. It makes no sense to judge an entire group by the
> > worst elements within it.
> >

> Where exactly did I say that?
>
> You are as insane as progressives.

So can I take from this response that you too object to Trump's proposal to shutdown some mosques?

bigdog

Nov 26, 2015, 8:36:24 AM11/26/15
On Thursday, November 26, 2015 at 2:24:52 AM UTC-5, Phil Smythe wrote:
> On Wednesday, November 25, 2015 at 9:22:04 PM UTC+8, bigdog wrote:

> > > So, those "who support gun rights often bristle when the reaction to a mass shooting is to pass laws infringing upon the rights of people who didn't do it"? Odd, because what actually happens is a chorus of calls from the NRA and various gun nuts that after a mass shooting is never the time to even talk about gun control (let alone pass laws), it's simply "dancing in the blood of victims". The hope, usually achieved, is to stifle discussion until the general outrage subsides and is replaced by another non-gun outrage.
> >
> > It is dancing in the blood of the victims when you try to exploit a tragedy by pushing for gun control measures which would have done nothing to stop the tragedy in question. This is exactly what happened following the Sandy Hook massacre. The response from the gun grabbers was to push for universal background checks. The guns Adam Lanza used in Sandy Hook were all legally purchased with background checks. It was simply a shameful attempt to exploit a tragedy to push through legislation that had failed in the best. Former Pennsylvania governor Ed Rendell actually displayed this callousness when he was discussing the prospects for getting UBC passed on an MSNBC panel discussion. He actually said "The good thing about Sandy Hook was that it was so horrific.". Tell me he wasn't dancing in the blood of the victims and trying to exploit their deaths for political advantage.
>
> You'd like to claim it is "dancing in the blood of the victims" but as I stated that's simply the standard avoidance tactic.

It is not avoidance. It is meeting it head on and calling a spade a spade. These people have failed in their past attempts to enact their proposals so when a tragedy occurs they try to exploit it by playing on the emotions of the moment to pass legislation they couldn't in the past. In most cases the proposed legislation would have done nothing to stop the tragedy which had just occurred. That is exploitation plain and simple.

> Funny how when these things occur it's often the families of the victims who are speaking out loudest. They are amongst the biggest blood dancers. But no, you (and the NRA) know better, avoid discusion altogther and never, ever mention the word "gun".

They are also the most emotional ones which is understandable. What is appalling is the way they are being used by those with the anti-gun agenda.

> And I like your line "pushing for gun control measures which would have done nothing to stop the tragedy in question". Seems that gun-nut philosohy is that strict gun control measures would do nothing (absolute statement) whereas if there'd been some guy with a gun it could have all been avoided (absolute statement). Of course at these mass shootings we know there's always at least one guy with a gun, the shooter.

The problem is the shooter is almost always the ONLY one with a gun which makes effective defense nearly impossible. Sandy Hook principal Dawn Hochsprung only had her flesh and bones to confront Adam Lanza with and the result was that her heroic but futile act only delayed Lanza for a few seconds. Had she or someone on her staff had a gun, the outcome might have been much better. It is hard to imagine how it could have been any worse.

> And lovely to see a classic piece of selective quoting. Your apparent full quote, "The good thing about Sandy Hook was that it was so horrific." (which includes a full stop, indicating a complete sentence with no qualification) ignores what Rendell was actually saying, ie "The good thing about Newtown is, it was so horrific that I think it galvanized Americans to a point where the intensity on our side is going to match the intensity on their side."

Exactly. The "good thing" was that the tragedy could be exploited for political gain.

http://www.mrctv.org/videos/ed-rendell-msnbc-boosting-gun-control-good-thing-about-sandy-hook In other words the fact that it was horrific might get people motivated to do something. That's hardly dancing.

Of course it's dancing. It was a tragedy that the gun grabbers tried to exploit. I don't see any "good thing" about the Newtown tragedy and I would be ashamed of myself if I did.

One Party System

Nov 26, 2015, 9:07:33 AM11/26/15
Phil Smythe <philip....@gmail.com> wrote in

> You'd like to claim it is "dancing in the blood of the victims" but as I
> stated that's simply the standard avoidance tactic. Funny how when these
> things occur it's often the families of the victims who are speaking out
> loudest. They are amongst the biggest blood dancers. But no, you (and
> the NRA) know better, avoid discusion altogther and never, ever mention
> the word "gun".
>
> And I like your line "pushing for gun control measures which would have
> done nothing to stop the tragedy in question". Seems that gun-nut
> philosohy is that strict gun control measures would do nothing (absolute
> statement) whereas if there'd been some guy with a gun it could have all
> been avoided (absolute statement). Of course at these mass shootings we
> know there's always at least one guy with a gun, the shooter.
>
> And lovely to see a classic piece of selective quoting. Your apparent
> full quote, "The good thing about Sandy Hook was that it was so
> horrific." (which includes a full stop, indicating a complete sentence
> with no qualification) ignores what Rendell was actually saying, ie "The
> good thing about Newtown is, it was so horrific that I think it
> galvanized Americans to a point where the intensity on our side is going
> to match the intensity on their side."
> http://www.mrctv.org/videos/ed-rendell-msnbc-boosting-gun-control-good-th
> ing-about-sandy-hook In other words the fact that it was horrific might
> get people motivated to do something. That's hardly dancing.

Yeah because the jihadis got thier guns legally at a gun show in France
with no background check, right?

Fuck you and the rest of your brain dead brethern. You will ruled by
jihaids or gun owners. Guess which one will treat yuou better. And if you
say the jihadis, we'll have you committed.

One Party System

Nov 26, 2015, 9:08:52 AM11/26/15
bigdog <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote in
That is your fantasy, not mine. How progressive of you to put words in
people's mouths and then attack the person for saying it.

One Party System

Nov 26, 2015, 9:10:42 AM11/26/15
bigdog <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:ec9fc0c4-78e5-465b-bb47-
0e7828...@googlegroups.com:
Ok then. Think really hard. Spin up your brain, take a sip of coffee.

Objectively, where would you rather live? The crappiest place in the US or
the best place in Syria?

Don't give yourself an embolism noodling it through.

>> Specifically the countries in the Middle East run by Mooslims.

One Party System

Nov 26, 2015, 9:11:53 AM11/26/15
bigdog <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote in
Yes you were. You were comparing us sending missionaires to other countries
to letting the trainee terrorists in to the US without vetting.

One Party System

Nov 26, 2015, 9:25:25 AM11/26/15
bigdog <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote in
Oklahoma man charged with murder in beheading
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/09/30/oklahoma-man-charged-with-murder-in-
beheading/

Jury Convicts New York TV Executive of Beheading Wife
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/02/07/closing-arguments-begin-new-york-
beheading-murder-trial/
BUFFALO, N.Y. -- The founder of a Muslim-oriented New York television
station was convicted Monday of beheading his wife in 2009 in the studio
the couple had opened to counter negative stereotypes of Muslims after the
Sept. 11 terror attacks.

Muzzammil "Mo" Hassan never denied that he killed Aasiya Hassan inside the
suburban Buffalo station the couple established to promote cultural
understanding. A jury deliberated for one hour before rejecting his claim
that the killing was justified

It would appear your quicker ways are somewhat inferior.

America’s Honor Killings A Growing Reality
Honor Killings are more common in America than we think
http://theislamicmonthly.com/americas-honor-killings-a-growing-reality/

Islam needs more of these people. Unless you think it is culturally
insensitive.

http://www.mwlusa.org/topics/violence&harrassment/fgm.html
Female Genital Mutilation

by Muslim Women's League
January 1999

Until recently, the majority of the world's over one billion Muslims had
scarcely heard of female genital cutting (also known as female circumcision
and female genital mutilation (FGM)). When the subject began to receive
international media attention, many Muslims responded with disgust, easily
dismissing any possible connection between this practice and the religion
of Islam.

Enhanced awareness of the cultural significance of FGM in some Muslim
countries requires a more detailed look at the relationship of FGM to
Islam. In July, 1997 the Egyptian government overturned a ban on the
practice of FGM. This event was celebrated by some Muslim figures,
particularly Sheikh Youssef al-Badri, an outspoken proponent of the
circumcision of Muslim women. Later the ban was reinstated, an act
celebrated now by feminists and under assault by a few Muslim activists,
again, led by Sheikh al-Badri. For the general public, with only limited
exposure to Muslims and Islam, the natural conclusion would be that the
practice of FGM must somehow be part of the faith, since those who seem to
be the most religious are the most ardent supporters. Unfortunately , this
simply represents how the sexuality of women is used, under whatever
philosophy or world-view, to perpetuate their subjugation.

Yeah, what an advanced religion. Easily as good as Judeo-Christian belief,
maybe better.

One Party System

Nov 26, 2015, 9:26:48 AM11/26/15
bigdog <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote in
Again, you are being obtuse. They go to HELP people. Proseltyzing is a side
business. Islam comes to convert by the sword.

So, no not even close.

One Party System

Nov 26, 2015, 9:28:47 AM11/26/15
bigdog <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote in
So, Mosques that can be proven to be hotbeds of recruitment for jihad both
overseas and here in the US, that preach the overthrow of the US
Constitution and the impostion of Sharia law should be allowed to continue
preaching thier hate?

Take another bong hit, dear. You need it.

One Party System

Nov 26, 2015, 9:30:24 AM11/26/15
bigdog <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote in
Absolutely not. The Mosques that are identified as fronts for jihad should
be shut down and the imams deported to Hell. Or Syria.

If you find cancer in the body you excise it.

If a Christian Church were preaching the same crap I would favor it for
them, too.

bigdog

Nov 26, 2015, 9:41:53 AM11/26/15
On Thursday, November 26, 2015 at 9:10:42 AM UTC-5, One Party System wrote:
> bigdog <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:ec9fc0c4-78e5-465b-bb47-
> 0e7828...@googlegroups.com:
>
> > On Thursday, November 26, 2015 at 1:08:17 AM UTC-5, One Party System
> wrote:
> >> bigdog <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote in

> >> Nope. I KNOW what we are. We are the Great Experiment. And it was
> working
> >> until the Progressive movement wasn't killed in it's crib.
> >>
> >> For the most part, yes we are in fact better than most other countries.
> >>
> > I'm sure the radical Muslims believe the same thing about their
> countries.
>
> Ok then. Think really hard. Spin up your brain, take a sip of coffee.
>
> Objectively, where would you rather live? The crappiest place in the US or
> the best place in Syria?
>
> Don't give yourself an embolism noodling it through.
>
> >> Specifically the countries in the Middle East run by Mooslims.

I wasn't speaking about where I would rather live. Simply pointing out that many people who live in other countries feel the same way about their country as we do about ours.

bigdog

Nov 26, 2015, 9:45:22 AM11/26/15
On Thursday, November 26, 2015 at 9:28:47 AM UTC-5, One Party System wrote:
> bigdog <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote in
>
> > On Thursday, November 26, 2015 at 1:14:53 AM UTC-5, One Party System
> > wrote:
> >> bigdog <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote in

> >> So we have to take them in - why?
> >
> > You are moving the goal posts. I began this thread to speak out against
> > the persecution of people who are already here, specifically Trump's
> > proposal to shut down some mosques. That is religious persecution any
> > way you slice it.
> >

> So, Mosques that can be proven to be hotbeds of recruitment for jihad both
> overseas and here in the US, that preach the overthrow of the US
> Constitution and the impostion of Sharia law should be allowed to continue
> preaching thier hate?
>
> Take another bong hit, dear. You need it.

You don't seem to understand the difference between prosecution and persecution. If there is evidence that individuals are doing illegal things than buy all means we should go after them. You prosecute individuals not religions. When you go after a religion it is persecution and shutting down mosques is persecution. Persecution is done in absence of evidence.

bigdog

Nov 26, 2015, 9:48:50 AM11/26/15
On Thursday, November 26, 2015 at 9:30:24 AM UTC-5, One Party System wrote:
> bigdog <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote in
>
> > On Thursday, November 26, 2015 at 1:16:57 AM UTC-5, One Party System
> > wrote:
> >> bigdog <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote in

> >> Where exactly did I say that?
> >>
> >> You are as insane as progressives.
> >>
> > So can I take from this response that you too object to Trump's proposal
> > to shutdown some mosques?
> >

> Absolutely not. The Mosques that are identified as fronts for jihad should
> be shut down and the imams deported to Hell. Or Syria.
>
> If you find cancer in the body you excise it.
>
> If a Christian Church were preaching the same crap I would favor it for
> them, too.

I wouldn't favor that either. The individuals within such a church should be prosecuted with evidence but there is no need to shut down the church. If everyone within the congregation is a criminal and you can prove that there is no need to shut down the church since they will all be in jail.

One Party System

Nov 26, 2015, 9:57:34 AM11/26/15
bigdog <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote in
So you are incapable of making an objective judgement here?

Interesting.

One Party System

Nov 26, 2015, 9:59:02 AM11/26/15
bigdog <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote in
Shutting down Mosques that are actively invovled in the recuitment of
jihadi warriors is persecution? Really?

Time for another bong hit. Hold it in as long as can.

bigdog

Nov 26, 2015, 11:00:52 AM11/26/15
Of course it is. If you have evidence these people are engaging in illegal activities then you should prosecute the INDIVIDUALS involved. If you shut down a church or a mosque based on your suspiscions, that is persecution.

pyotr filipivich

Nov 26, 2015, 1:53:16 PM11/26/15
Let the Record show that bigdog <jecorb...@yahoo.com> on or about
Thu, 26 Nov 2015 05:10:28 -0800 (PST) did write, type or otherwise
cause to appear in talk.politics.guns the following:
Which is exactly the perspective which Obama took, back on his
world apology tour, and again last week in his press audience in Paris
(or Istanbul.) To him, there is no difference between the USA, and
Syria, between the USA and the FRS, between the USA and France. The
unfortunately thing is, he may actually be correct (but if so, for all
the wrong reasons.)

So, if you can't see a difference between the American Republic as
it once was, and the current kelptocracy operating under the same
name, then course there may not e much of a difference between the USA
and France.

--
pyotr filipivich
"What if they gave a war and nobody came?

bigdog

Nov 26, 2015, 8:07:28 PM11/26/15
Who said there is no difference. My point is they have a right to be different, the same right we have.

One Party System

Nov 27, 2015, 12:17:08 AM11/27/15
bigdog <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote in
You're an idiot.

bigdog

Nov 27, 2015, 7:43:03 AM11/27/15
Coming from you, I consider that a compliment.
It is loading more messages.