Fucking boomers

Nadegda

Jun 26, 2019, 7:29:50 PM6/26/19
It's all your fault.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/06/boomers-are-blame-aging-america/592336/

--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
Skeeter admits he mooches his mother's laptop:

Bob Robertson

Jun 26, 2019, 7:30:59 PM6/26/19
On Wed, 26 Jun 2019 23:29:48 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
<nad31...@gmail.invalid> wrote:

>It's all your fault.
>
>https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/06/boomers-are-blame-aging-america/592336/

Fucking liberal scum like you no matter what your age dumb shit.

%

Jun 26, 2019, 7:44:04 PM6/26/19
On 2019-06-26 4:29 p.m., Nadegda wrote:
> It's all your fault.
>
> https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/06/boomers-are-blame-aging-america/592336/

tough shit , you should see how the world was left to the boomers ,
they didn't even have rock n roll , no lsd , no ninnernet ,
we had to holler our e-mails

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛

Jun 26, 2019, 7:45:09 PM6/26/19
On Wed, 26 Jun 2019 18:31:12 -0500, LO AND BEHOLD; Bob Robertson
<bobrober...@gmail.com> determined that the following was of
great importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<t008he9vgm28lgib4...@4ax.com>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On Wed, 26 Jun 2019 23:29:48 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ <nad31...@gmail.invalid> wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ It's all your fault.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/06/boomers-are-blame-agi
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ng-america/592336/
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Fucking liberal scum like you no matter what your age dumb shit.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡

conservatives are such nice people.

--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECK® VALIDATION]

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB6B8jGSdLA

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle, this
seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer,
and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an
end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure hell
everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized
country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become
like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Checkmate (of alt.checkmate)

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously
unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the domestic
terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie
terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at what
they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing by
keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1 pussy willow fan)

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <Lunatic...@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <MPG.32c5bfef...@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007

Bob Robertson

Jun 26, 2019, 8:13:22 PM6/26/19
On Wed, 26 Jun 2019 23:29:48 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
<nad31...@gmail.invalid> wrote:

The boomers built this city you fucking bitch.

Skeeter

Jun 26, 2019, 8:21:51 PM6/26/19
In article <qf0v5c$2u3$5...@dont-email.me>, nad31...@gmail.invalid
says...
the atlantic...a comic book would have more facts.

Skeeter

Jun 26, 2019, 8:22:13 PM6/26/19
In article <RN6dnS1-wrLinonA...@giganews.com>, root@
127.0.0.1 says...

> On Wed, 26 Jun 2019 18:31:12 -0500, LO AND BEHOLD; Bob Robertson
> <bobrober...@gmail.com> determined that the following was of
> great importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
> <t008he9vgm28lgib4...@4ax.com>:
>
> ??????????? On Wed, 26 Jun 2019 23:29:48 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
> ??????????? <nad31...@gmail.invalid> wrote:
> ???????????
> ??????????? ??????????? It's all your fault.
> ??????????? ??????????? https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/06/boomers-are-blame-agi
> ??????????? ??????????? ng-america/592336/
> ???????????
> ??????????? Fucking liberal scum like you no matter what your age dumb shit.
> ???????????
>
> conservatives are such nice people.

Not as nice as antifa

bigdog

Jun 26, 2019, 8:24:56 PM6/26/19
On Wednesday, June 26, 2019 at 7:29:50 PM UTC-4, Nadegda wrote:
> It's all your fault.
>
> https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/06/boomers-are-blame-aging-america/592336/

The article has a libertarian bent to it. Eliminating of licensing requirements,
i.e. less government control is a libertarian position. The other problem is the
proliferation of young people going to college. This causes a double whammy based
on the law of supply and demand. An increase in demand for a college education
has made the cost of a college education rise far greater than inflation would
indicate. One the other end. The increased supply of college graduates has made
them less valuable. There are simply too many of them in relation to jobs that
require a college degree. The increased supply means employers can pay less for
college graduates, making that sheepskin far less valuable than it otherwise
would be.

Meanwhile, jobs in blue collar trades are going unfulfilled because there aren't
enough young people going into those trades. They have been sold on the myth
that to make a good living, a college degree is needed. The diminished supply
of workers in the building trade has driven up the cost of hiring those people.
There are some positions, such as welders, that command six figure incomes in
some parts of the country. What is needed is for high school guidance counselers
to quit steering kids toward college and let them find their own path. It would
be better for all concerned.

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛

Jun 26, 2019, 9:02:59 PM6/26/19
On Wed, 26 Jun 2019 18:22:10 -0600, LO AND BEHOLD; Skeeter Skeeter Fake
News Bleater - Exploded Everyone's Irony Meters "Skeeter
<l...@qmail.com>" determined that the following was of great importance
<MPG.377dba1ff...@news.eternal-september.org>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ In article <RN6dnS1-wrLinonA...@giganews.com>, root@
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡

i didn't know that bob robertson (compassionate conservative, normal dude) was holding a viewpoint at the diametrically opposite end of the spectrum to antifa so that your idiotic analogy would make a lick of sense.

Checkmate

Jun 26, 2019, 10:56:42 PM6/26/19
Checkmate! In article <MPG.377dba04a...@news.eternal-
september.org>, l...@qmail.com says...
I guess she went through all the shit on Gizmodo, so now we get to hear
whatever The Atlantic wants to bitch about. The world was fucked up long
before we had it dumped on us. The people fucking it up are the same ones
who were fucking it up before us, and the same ones who will be fucking it
up after us... Old Money Rich People, bankers, attorneys, politicians,
engineers, and inspectors. The more complicated they make it, the more we
have to use their "services", and the more everything costs. The shit you
have to go through to build a house today is one of the reasons they're so
damned expensive. Blaming it on "The Millennials" as a generation is the
same mindset as racism, and a whole buncha other kinds of isms.

--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2019

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

%

Jun 26, 2019, 11:00:51 PM6/26/19
On 2019-06-26 7:56 p.m., Checkmate wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate! In article <MPG.377dba04a...@news.eternal-
> september.org>, l...@qmail.com says...
>

>> In article <qf0v5c$2u3$5...@dont-email.me>, nad31...@gmail.invalid
>> says...
>>>
>>> It's all your fault.
>>>
>>> https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/06/boomers-are-blame-aging-america/592336/
>>
>> the atlantic...a comic book would have more facts.
>
> I guess she went through all the shit on Gizmodo, so now we get to hear
> whatever The Atlantic wants to bitch about. The world was fucked up long
> before we had it dumped on us. The people fucking it up are the same ones
> who were fucking it up before us, and the same ones who will be fucking it
> up after us... Old Money Rich People, bankers, attorneys, politicians,
> engineers, and inspectors. The more complicated they make it, the more we
> have to use their "services", and the more everything costs. The shit you
> have to go through to build a house today is one of the reasons they're so
> damned expensive. Blaming it on "The Millennials" as a generation is the
> same mindset as racism, and a whole buncha other kinds of isms.

ism that what they do , it's like the clampetts

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛

Jun 26, 2019, 11:36:11 PM6/26/19
On Wed, 26 Jun 2019 19:56:36 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; The Pathetic
Anti-Muslim Wannabe Homegrown Terrorist Posting as "💩
<ricks...@gmail.com>" determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<MPG.377dd03...@news.altopia.com>:

what does that have to do with that fact that you're a verified wife beater?

xr

Jun 26, 2019, 11:37:51 PM6/26/19
Definitely fucking. I see liveral up by 121%, sir.

Unknown

Jun 26, 2019, 11:48:41 PM6/26/19
Ms Nadegda:
> Fucking boomers... it's all your fault.

Times have never been better, yet women can't be happy.

"Zoomers" (GenY) aren't half as silly as Nadegda;
to wit, this fourteen-year-old girl:

https://Twitter.COM/SewerNugget

Unknown

Jun 26, 2019, 11:49:14 PM6/26/19

%

Jun 26, 2019, 11:50:57 PM6/26/19
On 2019-06-26 8:36 p.m., Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛 wrote:
> On Wed, 26 Jun 2019 19:56:36 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; The Pathetic
> Anti-Muslim Wannabe Homegrown Terrorist Posting as "💩
> <ricks...@gmail.com>" determined that the following was of great
> importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
> <MPG.377dd03...@news.altopia.com>:
>
> what does that have to do with that fact that you're a verified wife beater?

what's wrong with give'in her a good slapp now in then

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛

Jun 26, 2019, 11:51:02 PM6/26/19
On Wed, 26 Jun 2019 20:48:42 -0700 (Seattle), LO AND BEHOLD;
Jeff-Relf.Me @.@ determined that the following was of great importance
and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<Jeff-R...@Jun.26--8.48pm.Seattle.2019>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Ms Nadegda:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ https://Twitter.COM/SewerShitNugget
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡

i don't like that site

%

Jun 26, 2019, 11:53:50 PM6/26/19
On 2019-06-26 8:50 p.m., Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛 wrote:
> On Wed, 26 Jun 2019 20:48:42 -0700 (Seattle), LO AND BEHOLD;
> Jeff-Relf.Me @.@ determined that the following was of great importance
> and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
> <Jeff-R...@Jun.26--8.48pm.Seattle.2019>:
>
> ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Ms Nadegda:
> ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Fucking boomers... it's all your fault.
> ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
> ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Times have never been better, yet women can't be happy.
> ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
> ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ "Zoomers" (GenY) aren't half as silly as Nadegda; to wit, this
> ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ fourteen-year-old girl:
> ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
> ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ https://Twitter.COM/SewerShitNugget
> ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
>
> i don't like that site

does it like you

xr

Jun 27, 2019, 12:32:46 AM6/27/19
That's why they need to report to rehydrides. They have to
get filled back up with Euripydes. This zone is bereft to
air assault you pepside fruit fly

%

Jun 27, 2019, 12:34:57 AM6/27/19
and then up your bum

Checkmate

Jun 27, 2019, 1:53:26 AM6/27/19
Checkmate! In article <t008he9vgm28lgib4...@4ax.com>,
bobrober...@gmail.com says...
lol

Checkmate

Jun 27, 2019, 1:56:47 AM6/27/19
Checkmate! In article <MPG.377dba1ff...@news.eternal-
september.org>, l...@qmail.com says...
Pussy Willow didn't know that bob robertson (compassionate conservative,
normal dude) was holding a viewpoint at the diametrically opposite end of
the spectrum to antifa so that, so that, so that, so, so... your idiotic
analogy would make a lick-lick-lick-lick of s-s-s-sense.

kensi

Jun 27, 2019, 2:11:07 AM6/27/19
On 6/27/2019 1:56 AM, Checkmate wrote:
> bob robertson (compassionate conservative, normal dude) was holding a
> viewpoint at the diametrically opposite end of the spectrum to antifa

I have to deduct points for verbosity here, as well as for improper
capitalization. "Bob Robertson is a Nazi" would have sufficed to convey
the same message in only four words.

in here." ~Checkmate

xr

Jun 27, 2019, 2:25:04 AM6/27/19
On 6/27/2019 1:11 AM, kensi wrote:
> On 6/27/2019 1:56 AM, Checkmate wrote:
>> bob robertson (compassionate conservative, normal dude) was holding a
>> viewpoint at the diametrically opposite end of the spectrum to antifa
>
> I have to deduct points for verbosity here, as well as for improper
> capitalization. "Bob Robertson is a Nazi" would have sufficed to convey
> the same message in only four words.

By pixellation, I would almost have to agree. Believably, torque
balances out around 1 Newton meter. Your experience is the same?

Checkmate

Jun 27, 2019, 2:31:47 AM6/27/19
Checkmate! In article <cau45f....@news.alt.net>, per...@gmail.com
says...

> On 2019-06-26 8:50 p.m., Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner ?? wrote:
> > On Wed, 26 Jun 2019 20:48:42 -0700 (Seattle), LO AND BEHOLD;
> > Jeff-Relf.Me @.@ determined that the following was of great importance
> > and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
> > <Jeff-R...@Jun.26--8.48pm.Seattle.2019>:
> >
> > ??????????? Ms Nadegda:
> > ??????????? ??????????? Fucking boomers... it's all your fault.
> > ???????????
> > ??????????? Times have never been better, yet women can't be happy.
> > ???????????
> > ??????????? "Zoomers" (GenY) aren't half as silly as Nadegda; to wit, this
> > ??????????? fourteen-year-old girl:
> > ???????????
> > ??????????? https://Twitter.COM/SewerNugget
> > ???????????
> >
> > i don't like that site
> >
> does it like you

Pussy Willow borked the link, but it lead to another site called
bitchute.com, which has potty-mouthed kids saying shit you rarely even see
on Usenet... like this jaw-dropper:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/5IoQrxTr2ODg/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/AsRIWjp2MDk/

Some fast-talking rant machine who calls herself Soph. Totally WTF? This
girl may be The AntiNads, because if her second video above is any
indication, she's definitely not a libtard.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 27, 2019, 6:10:15 AM6/27/19
<nad31...@gmail.invalid> wrote:

>It's all your fault.

No. Younger Americans are a bunch of entitled pussies.

Unknown

Jun 27, 2019, 6:21:06 AM6/27/19
Checkmate replied ( to me ):

YouTube's "Soph", a.k.a. "LtCorbis", is Twitter's @SewerNugget.

> she's definitely not a libtard.

Yes, and it makes me hopeful Re: GenZ Zoomers.

Mr On!on

Jun 27, 2019, 7:23:39 AM6/27/19
Checkmate <ricks...@gmail.com> wrote:

> In article <cau45f....@news.alt.net>, per...@gmail.com says...
>
> > PW wrote:
[...]
> > > i don't like that site
> > >
> > does it like you
>
> Pussy Willow borked the link, but it lead to another site called
> bitchute.com, which has potty-mouthed kids saying shit you
> rarely even see on Usenet... like this jaw-dropper:
>
> https://www.bitchute.com/video/5IoQrxTr2ODg/
>
> https://www.bitchute.com/video/AsRIWjp2MDk/
>
> Some fast-talking rant machine who calls herself Soph.
> Totally WTF? This girl may be The AntiNads, because if
> her second video above is any indication, she's definitely
> not a libtard.

Well, damn. "Go 'way, boy, ya bother me." ~~ F Leghorn
Whatever happened to children should be seen but not heard?

--
\|/
(((د))) U+97F1

mixed nuts

Jun 27, 2019, 7:45:10 AM6/27/19
On 6/26/2019 8:22 PM, Skeeter wrote:
> In article <RN6dnS1-wrLinonA...@giganews.com>, root@
> 127.0.0.1 says...
>>
>> On Wed, 26 Jun 2019 18:31:12 -0500, LO AND BEHOLD; Bob Robertson
>> <bobrober...@gmail.com> determined that the following was of
>> great importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
>> <t008he9vgm28lgib4...@4ax.com>:

>>> Fucking liberal scum like you no matter what your age dumb shit.
>>
>> conservatives are such nice people.
>
> Not as nice as antifa

Antifa doesn't torture babies to honor The President who protects
America with crippling sanctions and tariffs.

--
Grizzly H.

Checkmate

Jun 27, 2019, 7:50:03 AM6/27/19
Checkmate! In article <3jZQE.17671$rI3....@fx09.iad>, krag...@yahoo.com
says...
New sock?

mixed nuts

Jun 27, 2019, 7:50:57 AM6/27/19
They want to grow up to be president.

--
Grizzly H.

Checkmate

Jun 27, 2019, 8:13:34 AM6/27/19
Checkmate! In article <Jeff-R...@Jun.27--3.21am.Seattle.2019>, Jeff-
Relf.Me @.@ says...
I don't know how I managed to go all these years without bumping into her
sooner. If you're right, and Gen Z isn't afflicted with whatever the fuck
is wrong with The Millennials, it might be a conservative backlash touched
off by the absolutely asinine libtardiness that somehow afflicted the
current terminally whiny generation of malcontents, led by that little
Cortez Congressgirl and her muzzie twin.

Every reaction has an opposite reaction, and when they went left, I went
farther right. The next revolution won't be fought with megaphones or
second rate trolls banging out vitriol on Usenet.

Personally, I wonder if Sofh is capable of writing on that level at her age,
but anything that rattles the "Gimmie Your Stuff!" generation, has some
entertainment value.

Checkmate

Jun 27, 2019, 8:15:13 AM6/27/19
Checkmate! In article <1o9twuf.sm1txzhbrbnN%on...@anon.invalid>,
on...@anon.invalid says...
That's Old School now. I used to get that all the time.

Siri Cruise

Jun 27, 2019, 8:22:55 AM6/27/19
In article <1o9twuf.sm1txzhbrbnN%on...@anon.invalid>,
That's what the Volume knob is for. Ours goes to zero.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Siri Cruise

Jun 27, 2019, 8:23:24 AM6/27/19
In article <qf2aiv$1mtv$1...@gioia.aioe.org>,
I'd rather be left than president.

Unknown

Jun 27, 2019, 9:38:37 AM6/27/19
Soph is a genuine "AnCap" ( Anarcho-Capitalist ) but too innocent.
I'm no fan of girly-boys, but I don't think they're evil;
many gays and lesbians are applauded for solid reasons.

Siri Cruise

Jun 27, 2019, 9:41:25 AM6/27/19
In article <qf2a83$1kk9$1...@gioia.aioe.org>,
Au contrary. Antifa has anthrax farms where babies are not born, but grown. I've
seens fields, endless fields, where genetic engineered corn produces ounces of
C4 each year.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Jun 27, 2019, 10:06:24 AM6/27/19
I can think of one *solid reason* for which I could applaud
certain gays.

--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregory

Nadegda and kensi » the twain are easily ignored
feminist bigots and America-hating, lying leftists.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Jun 27, 2019, 10:09:57 AM6/27/19
On Thu, 27 Jun 2019 05:22:47 -0700, Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote:

<...>

>That's what the Volume knob is for. Ours goes to zero.

So does the interest factor of your posts...

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Jun 27, 2019, 10:29:19 AM6/27/19
On Thu, 27 Jun 2019, kensi <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:
>On 6/27/2019, Checkmate wrote:
>> bob robertson (compassionate conservative, normal dude) was holding a
>> viewpoint at the diametrically opposite end of the spectrum to antifa
>
>I have to deduct points for verbosity here, as well as for improper
>capitalization. "Bob Robertson is a Nazi" would have sufficed to convey
>the same message in only four words.

That's five words, you idiot!

Sn!pe

Jun 27, 2019, 11:34:04 AM6/27/19
Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > Antifa doesn't torture babies to honor The President who protects
> > America with crippling sanctions and tariffs.
>
> Au contrary. Antifa has anthrax farms where babies are not born, but
> grown. I've seens fields, endless fields, where genetic engineered corn
> produces ounces of C4 each year.

Spookiness! This very day I've just begun
to read Huxley's 'Brave New World' again.

--
^Ï^ My pet rock Gordon just is.

Siri Cruise

Jun 27, 2019, 1:41:39 PM6/27/19
In article <1o9u8i8.1cqrr101ytpp8lN%snip...@gmail.com>,
Apropos of nothing I once saw an xray of a child with milk and adult teeth
growing in its jaws. It was like something out of an Alien movie.

Sn!pe

Jun 27, 2019, 1:54:15 PM6/27/19
Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> In article <1o9u8i8.1cqrr101ytpp8lN%snip...@gmail.com>,
> snip...@gmail.com (Sn!pe) wrote:

> > > Au contrary. Antifa has anthrax farms where babies are not born, but
> > > grown. I've seens fields, endless fields, where genetic engineered corn
> > > produces ounces of C4 each year.
> >
> > Spookiness! This very day I've just begun
> > to read Huxley's 'Brave New World' again.
>
> Apropos of nothing I once saw an xray of a child with milk and adult
> teeth growing in its jaws. It was like something out of an Alien movie.

Too much growth hormone in its blood surrogate, no doubt;
they were probably aiming to decant it early.

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛

Jun 27, 2019, 2:34:45 PM6/27/19
On Thu, 27 Jun 2019 10:41:08 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; Siri Cruise
<chine...@yahoo.com> determined that the following was of great
<chine.bleu-43780...@reader.eternal-september.org>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ In article <1o9u8i8.1cqrr101ytpp8lN%snip...@gmail.com>,
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFXuZF-uC30

[...]

Janithor

Jun 27, 2019, 2:58:07 PM6/27/19
x-no-archive: yes
Tariffs are good, they're a tax, and all taxes are good. Plus more
power and control to the federal government, which is good. Plus, the
depressed economic activity from the tariffs will lower carbon
emissions, maybe even guys with rilly fast supercars won't be able to
commute so far or do a ride share instead of spewing CO2 into the
atmosphere.

What's not to like about tariffs? The higher the better.

vallor

Jun 27, 2019, 3:41:27 PM6/27/19
On Thu, 27 Jun 2019 18:54:14 +0100, Sn!pe wrote:

> Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> In article <1o9u8i8.1cqrr101ytpp8lN%snip...@gmail.com>,
>> snip...@gmail.com (Sn!pe) wrote:

>> > Spookiness! This very day I've just begun to read Huxley's 'Brave
>> > New World' again.
>>
>> Apropos of nothing I once saw an xray of a child with milk and adult
>> teeth growing in its jaws. It was like something out of an Alien movie.
>
> Too much growth hormone in its blood surrogate, no doubt;
> they were probably aiming to decant it early.

...you guys are kidding, right?

You're born with your adult teeth in your head. It's just natural.

--
-v

Checkmate

Jun 27, 2019, 3:45:04 PM6/27/19
Checkmate! In article <58j9he92mbb2gbdrp...@4ax.com>,
greg...@home.fake says...

> On Thu, 27 Jun 2019 06:38:38 -0700 (Seattle), Jeff-Relf.Me @.@ wrote:
>
> >Soph is a genuine "AnCap" ( Anarcho-Capitalist ) but too innocent.
> >I'm no fan of girly-boys, but I don't think they're evil;
> >many gays and lesbians are applauded for solid reasons.
>
> I can think of one *solid reason* for which I could applaud
> certain gays.

I'm sure you did, too... back in the days when other queahs such as yourself
found you "interesting".

Checkmate

Jun 27, 2019, 3:46:14 PM6/27/19
Checkmate! In article <lgj9heh6m4gcvgb7f...@4ax.com>,
greg...@home.fake says...

> On Thu, 27 Jun 2019 05:22:47 -0700, Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> <...>
>
> >That's what the Volume knob is for. Ours goes to zero.
>
> So does the interest factor of your posts...

<meh-heh-heh...>

Checkmate

Jun 27, 2019, 3:54:14 PM6/27/19
Checkmate! In article <jkk9helhbls79l2o1...@4ax.com>,
greg...@home.fake says...

> On Thu, 27 Jun 2019, kensi <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:
> >On 6/27/2019, Checkmate wrote:
> >> bob robertson (compassionate conservative, normal dude) was holding a
> >> viewpoint at the diametrically opposite end of the spectrum to antifa
> >
> >I have to deduct points for verbosity here, as well as for improper
> >capitalization. "Bob Robertson is a Nazi" would have sufficed to convey
> >the same message in only four words.
>
> That's five words, you idiot!

LOL!

Sn!pe

Jun 27, 2019, 4:08:17 PM6/27/19
In the Brave New World viviparous birth is practically unknown;
just ask John The Savage, and Linda his mother. Artificial wombs
are the modern way -- the book opens with a dissertation on exactly
that topic.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Jun 27, 2019, 4:15:59 PM6/27/19
On Thu, 27 Jun 2019 21:08:06 +0100, snip...@gmail.com (Sn!pe) wrote:

<...>

>In the Brave New World viviparous birth is practically unknown;
>just ask John The Savage, and Linda his mother. Artificial wombs
>are the modern way -- the book opens with a dissertation on exactly
>that topic.

You mammy gimme good womb.
LOL

Scatboi g8dgc

Jun 27, 2019, 5:01:28 PM6/27/19
On 6/27/2019 4:15 PM, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
> On Thu, 27 Jun 2019 21:08:06 +0100, snip...@gmail.com (Sn!pe) wrote:
>
> <...>
>
>> In the Brave New World viviparous birth is practically unknown;
>> just ask John The Savage, and Linda his mother. Artificial wombs
>> are the modern way -- the book opens with a dissertation on exactly
>> that topic.
>
> You mammy gimme good womb.
> LOL

LOL

Sn!pe

Jun 27, 2019, 5:13:24 PM6/27/19
Crapstain Neal Warren alias Skiddyboi fake g8dgc lamed:

> Crapstain Neal Warren alias Gergory Hall
> <crapsta...@fake.home> skidmarked:
> > snip...@gmail.com (Sn!pe) wrote:
> >
> > <...>
> >
> >> In the Brave New World viviparous birth is practically unknown;
> >> just ask John The Savage, and Linda his mother. Artificial wombs
> >> are the modern way -- the book opens with a dissertation on exactly
> >> that topic.
> >
> > You mammy gimme good womb.
> > LOL
> >
> LOL

And the Crapstain's tag-team bound into the ring,
roaring, beating their chests and leaving a suspicious
trail of leakage on the canvas behind them.

Attention to detail, Crapstain Neal, you have to get
the seal tight around the top of the thighs; but then
you already knew that. Never mind, there's no real
shame in being forgetful at your age.

P.S. Nobody likes a poopyhead.

--
^Ï^ My pet rock Gordon just giggled behind his hand.

Siri Cruise

Jun 27, 2019, 9:44:56 PM6/27/19
In article <1o9uf24.7zjsdtldds35N%snip...@gmail.com>,
snip...@gmail.com (Sn!pe) wrote:

> Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > In article <1o9u8i8.1cqrr101ytpp8lN%snip...@gmail.com>,
> > snip...@gmail.com (Sn!pe) wrote:

> > > Spookiness! This very day I've just begun
> > > to read Huxley's 'Brave New World' again.
> >
> > Apropos of nothing I once saw an xray of a child with milk and adult
> > teeth growing in its jaws. It was like something out of an Alien movie.
>
> Too much growth hormone in its blood surrogate, no doubt;
> they were probably aiming to decant it early.

Check out the new horror film

It Came From the Kindergarten!

Siri Cruise

Jun 27, 2019, 9:45:58 PM6/27/19
In article <gnkkf5...@mid.individual.net>, vallor <val...@cultnix.org>
wrote:
Have you seen an xray of a child's jaw with all those teeth. Ugh.

Siri Cruise

Jun 27, 2019, 9:51:50 PM6/27/19
In article <1o9uo3v.2x5yzm1ldci4oN%snip...@gmail.com>,
There's a story that if you're slapped on the back while making an ugly face,
you be stuck with that face for the rest of your life. For Greggie, think mental
face.

kensi

Jun 27, 2019, 11:53:38 PM6/27/19
On 6/27/2019 7:49 AM, Checkmate wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate! In article <3jZQE.17671$rI3....@fx09.iad>, krag...@yahoo.com
> says...
>>>
>>> I have to deduct points for verbosity here, as well as for improper
>>> capitalization. "Bob Robertson is a Nazi" would have sufficed to convey
>>> the same message in only four words.
>>>
>> By pixellation, I would almost have to agree. Believably, torque
>> balances out around 1 Newton meter. Your experience is the same?
>
> New sock?

Proof, kOoky?

in here." ~Checkmate

kensi

Jun 27, 2019, 11:54:19 PM6/27/19
On 6/27/2019 3:54 PM, Checkmate wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate! In article <jkk9helhbls79l2o1...@4ax.com>,
> greg...@home.fake says...
>>>
>>> I have to deduct points for verbosity here, as well as for improper
>>> capitalization. "Bob Robertson is a Nazi" would have sufficed to convey
>>> the same message in only four words.
>>
>> That's five words, you idiot!
>
> LOL!

Wow, one bit o' bait got me *2* bites!

Checkmate

Jun 28, 2019, 2:27:19 AM6/28/19
Checkmate! In article <qf4301$1fjf$2...@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...

> On 6/27/2019 7:49 AM, Checkmate wrote:
> > Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> > Checkmate! In article <3jZQE.17671$rI3....@fx09.iad>, krag...@yahoo.com
> > says...

> >> By pixellation, I would almost have to agree. Believably, torque
> >> balances out around 1 Newton meter. Your experience is the same?
> >
> > New sock?
>
> Proof, kOoky?

Proof of what? I simply asked you a question.

Checkmate

Jun 28, 2019, 2:28:09 AM6/28/19
Checkmate! In article <qf4319$1fjf$3...@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...

> On 6/27/2019 3:54 PM, Checkmate wrote:
> > Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> > Checkmate! In article <jkk9helhbls79l2o1...@4ax.com>,
> > greg...@home.fake says...

> >> That's five words, you idiot!
> >
> > LOL!
>
> Wow, one bit o' bait got me *2* bites!

Four words:

"I meant to do that!"

chrisv

Jul 1, 2019, 8:43:09 AM7/1/19
Whoever is in power ALWAYS becomes corrupt.

--
'from a consumer's perspective ... "no killer Apps = no compelling
reason to adopt [GNU/Linux]."' - lying asshole "-hh"