Is Ann Coulter A Transgender Transsexual? Why Doesn't She Deny It? She Looks Uglier Than Jenner And Is Probably Another Rightwing Muslim Traitor

1 view

Mr. B1ack

Apr 27, 2017, 6:50:26 PM4/27/17
She looks like he/she's had a lot of surgery.

http://politicalo.com/ann-coulter-im-transgender/

I know she is tall and many consider her to have a horse face. But
I always thought she was a nice looking and sexy woman. Bat ****
crazy, but nice to look at. It never occurred to me she might a
tranny.

“Lately my attention has turned to numerous comments and
statements that are trying to also classify me as transgender.
I’ve been reading things like ‘She’s got an Adams apple, she has
no boobs, her feet are too big for a woman,’ etc. Even though I
find these comments utterly ridiculous and have no idea where they
come from, I wish to make it clear I am 100% a woman now.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Apr 28, 2017, 8:39:21 AM4/28/17
On Thu, 27 Apr 2017 22:50:22 +0000 (UTC), dip...@aioe.org wrote:

>She looks like he/she's had a lot of surgery.

She's more of a man than you'll ever be.

Wiley E. Coyote

Apr 28, 2017, 11:30:54 AM4/28/17
Klaus Schadenfreude <klausscha...@null.net> wrote in

> On Thu, 27 Apr 2017 22:50:22 +0000 (UTC), dip...@aioe.org wrote:
>
>>She looks like he/she's had a lot of surgery.
>
> She's more of a man than you'll ever be.

And more women then he'll ever have.

--
It's time for the students to step up their game and kill people like
Coulter.

Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> April 25, 2017