He Is a Racist, He Is a Con Man, and He Is a Cheat

Nadegda

Mar 6, 2019, 8:46:28โ€ฏPM3/6/19
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/06/opinion/michael-cohen-trump.html

Their opinion:

----------
Trump wonโ€™t manage a coup, and he seems to me more likely to end up a
felon than a president for life.
----------

Here's hoping!

--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
Skeeter admits he mooches his mother's laptop:

%

Mar 6, 2019, 8:48:32โ€ฏPM3/6/19
On 2019-03-06 6:46 p.m., Nadegda wrote:
> https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/06/opinion/michael-cohen-trump.html
>
> Their opinion:
>
> ----------
> Trump wonโ€™t manage a coup, and he seems to me more likely to end up a
> felon than a president for life.
> ----------
>
> Here's hoping!

what , no snicker , well fk you too

Skeeter

Mar 6, 2019, 9:12:33โ€ฏPM3/6/19
In article <q5pt5j$f3t$2...@dont-email.me>, nad31...@gmail.invalid
says...
>Trump won?t manage a coup, and he seems to me more likely to end up a
>felon than a president for life.
>----------
>
>Here's hoping!

The NY Times discussing the word of a convicted liar to
congress....yea..ok

Snit

Mar 6, 2019, 9:15:50โ€ฏPM3/6/19
On 3/6/19 6:46 PM, Nadegda wrote:
> https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/06/opinion/michael-cohen-trump.html
>
> Their opinion:
>
> ----------
> Trump wonโ€™t manage a coup, and he seems to me more likely to end up a
> felon than a president for life.
> ----------
>
> Here's hoping!

Not sure he will go to prison -- and if he does it will be a much better
one than most felons. The wealthy generally get special treatment even
there.

somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

<https://youtu.be/H4NW-Cqh308>

%

Mar 6, 2019, 9:19:07โ€ฏPM3/6/19
On 2019-03-06 7:15 p.m., Snit wrote:
> On 3/6/19 6:46 PM, Nadegda wrote:
>> https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/06/opinion/michael-cohen-trump.html
>>
>> Their opinion:
>>
>> ----------
>> Trump wonโ€™t manage a coup, and he seems to me more likely to end up a
>> felon than a president for life.
>> ----------
>>
>> Here's hoping!
>>

> Not sure he will go to prison -- and if he does it will be a much better
> one than most felons. The wealthy generally get special treatment even
> there.

i'm glad i finally got you to see that

Snit

Mar 6, 2019, 9:25:32โ€ฏPM3/6/19
Hard work on your part! :)

%

Mar 6, 2019, 9:41:19โ€ฏPM3/6/19
On 2019-03-06 7:25 p.m., Snit wrote:
> On 3/6/19 7:19 PM, % wrote:

>>> Not sure he will go to prison -- and if he does it will be a much
>>> better one than most felons. The wealthy generally get special
>>> treatment even there.
>>>
>> i'm glad i finally got you to see that
>
> Hard work on your part! :)

yes but seeing you repeat it makes it worth while

Snit

Steve Carroll

Mar 6, 2019, 9:58:13โ€ฏPM3/6/19
Real posters will be destroyed once the waters are overfished. That, and there will always be a conniption fit or two in an unmoderated news group. The flooding BS aside, we have all seen who uncontrollably gets angry when he doesn't get a catch on his hook. Now Klaus Schadenfreude on the other end of the line doesn't matter. All that matters is bigdog gets to deliver the payload. So how to respond? Don't answer the moron. Honest discussion isn't part of ploy and never was planned to be. This is something the mainstream media never covers. Not long ago I did work on and showed some Perl for the front end which is the only thing you can do when trying to avoid bigdog's narcissistic crap while reading with Google Groups.

His "diagnostic proficiency" distracted him from an extension he insists does not exists that Klaus Schadenfreude found in _seconds_ for C++. The only thing inoperative here is bigdog.

Over and over, the surface request is bigdog wants to "talk tech", but bigdog spends most of his time whining about "C++".

With all the boasting bigdog's done on this topic, the 'SEO Consultant' does not understand how to do this. It takes a couple seconds to highlight text and 'translate' it.

--
Do not click this link!!!
http://www.5z8.info/horse-slaughter_w8c4en_launchexe

mixed nuts

Mar 6, 2019, 10:05:45โ€ฏPM3/6/19
Fking democracy crap. Did you know he turned over all the Moscow Hotel
Collusion Conspiracy papers to congress that he promised Trump he'd keep
secret even after the FBI got WITCH HUNT!!! copies?

True fact.

Treason!

--
Grizzly H.

Snit

Mar 6, 2019, 10:09:19โ€ฏPM3/6/19
His lie: Trump is not guilty.

Hmmm... what does that say about Trump. LOL!

mixed nuts

Mar 6, 2019, 10:10:39โ€ฏPM3/6/19
Plus, he put Jared to work on solving prison reform so when he gets
there, it'll be very very nice. Steaks. Hot tubs. Maids to iron your
underpants, turn down your covers and leave a pillow mint. 5 diamonds,
at least (diamonds are better than Michelin stars).

--
Grizzly H.

Steve Carroll

Mar 6, 2019, 10:13:45โ€ฏPM3/6/19
Sheer BS by an uneducated, lying, Machiavellian, co-trolling joker who would not be honest if his life depended on it.

The whole buffonery is full of laughable cracks and relies heavily on mattb's 'many certificates' gag.

Now that nobody is replying to mattb, he's making it sound like he's broken Ubuntu -- when in fact, people are just not playing his game anymore.

Someone's reverse compiled Ubuntu with a takeoff of the Bellmanโ€“Ford algorithm to regurgitate posts which are in the form of ones from max headroom's.

And you do realize that it isn't impossible for mattb to be doing this, or working with one of his old students who knows what they are doing.

Rambling cretin.

The content clearly is a bunch of rambling bullshit. We know there are only a few people who do that.

With no reason at all, as is usual for mattb.

--
One Smart Penny!
http://www.5z8.info/php-start_GPS_tracking-user_j3m3lg_whitepower

Steve Carroll

Mar 6, 2019, 10:29:01โ€ฏPM3/6/19
What is your evidence? bigdog is eight seconds away from being in my kill filter. Yup. Sadly this is what we have to face. Trolls who clearly have no reason for being here other than to troll. Now let us see knows AppleScript, is a web developer, has stolen mattb's ID, has motive and is a gigantic whiningloser who, when he is quoted lying, posts endless nonsense even when he's NOT flooding... AND... who works to pin everything _he_ is doing on "anyone he can" and has for years?

--
I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened!
https://www.reddit.com/r/linux/comments/6sfkup/what_desktop_tasks_does_linux_handle_better_than/=

Checkmate

Mar 6, 2019, 10:58:04โ€ฏPM3/6/19
Checkmate! In article <q5pt5j$f3t$2...@dont-email.me>, nad318b404
@gmail.invalid says...

BORKIT
BORKIThttps://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/06/opinion/michael-cohen-trump.html
BORKIT
BORKITTheir opinion:
BORKIT
BORKIT----------
BORKITTrump won?t manage a coup, and he seems to me more likely to end up a
BORKITfelon than a president for life.
BORKIT----------
BORKIT
BORKITHere's hoping!

With all that butthurt, you should consider buying a "My Pillow" to sit
on.

--
Checkmate ยฎ
Copyright ยฉ 2019

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner ๐Ÿถ็ฌ›

Mar 6, 2019, 11:19:36โ€ฏPM3/6/19
On Wed, 6 Mar 2019 19:12:31 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; Skeeter Skeeter Fake
News Bleater - Exploded Everyone's Irony Meters "Skeeter
<ch...@invalid.invalid>" determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<MPG.36ea2bfb...@news.eternal-september.org>:

โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก In article <q5pt5j$f3t$2...@dont-email.me>, nad31...@gmail.invalid
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก

lawyers get paid to lie or omit unpopular things. it's their job.

he didn't get paid to testify to congress before heading to prison, shitlips.

let's see what trump says to mueller that's a lie.

hey, it's not like it should be taken as seriously as a blowjob from an intern who was absolutely ok with it.

--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECKยฎ VALIDATION]

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB6B8jGSdLA

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle, this
seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer,
and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an
end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure hell
everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized
country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become
like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Checkmate (of alt.checkmate)

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously
unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the domestic
terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie
terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at what
they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing by
keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1 pussy willow fan)

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <Lunatic...@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <MPG.32c5bfef...@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007

Steve Carroll

Mar 6, 2019, 11:47:41โ€ฏPM3/6/19
Just Wondering and mattb both lie repeatedly and flagrantly and continue to do so. So no sense in showing any further care or honor. Do not get too bigheaded, Just Wondering, sometimes "your unquotable lies" are just that. But Just Wondering feels the need to mock the herd. So be it.

-
Best CMS Solution of 2017!
http://www.5z8.info/lemon-party-redux_v1o7pm_nakedgrandmas.jpg
http://www.5z8.info/michaelangelo-virus_t6v2vq_molotovcocktail
Jonas Eklundh Communication

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner ๐Ÿถ็ฌ›

Mar 6, 2019, 11:58:50โ€ฏPM3/6/19
On Wed, 6 Mar 2019 19:58:02 -0800, LO AND BEHOLD; The Pathetic
Anti-Muslim Wannabe Homegrown Terrorist Posting as "๐Ÿ’ฉ
<ricks...@gmail.com>" determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<MPG.36ea36a4c...@news.altopia.com>:

๐Ÿธ Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿ’ฉ! In article <q5pt5j$f3t$2...@dont-email.me>, nad318b404
๐Ÿธ @gmail.invalid says...
๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿธ BORKIT
๐Ÿธ BORKIThttps://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/06/opinion/michael-cohen-trump.ht
๐Ÿธ ml BORKIT BORKITTheir opinion: BORKIT BORKIT---------- BORKITTrump won?t
๐Ÿธ manage a coup, and he seems to me more likely to end up a BORKITfelon
๐Ÿธ than a president for life. BORKIT---------- BORKIT BORKITHere's hoping!
๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿธ With all that butthurt, you should consider buying a "My Pillow" to sit
๐Ÿธ on.
๐Ÿธ

why do you idiots act like a guy with an infomercial is more concerning than oh, i dunno, "treason and hooker payoff guy" or "boofing and screwing passed out chicks guy"?

Just Wondering(TM)...

turkey

Mar 7, 2019, 3:21:55โ€ฏPM3/7/19
On 3/6/2019 10:58 PM, Checkmate wrote:
> With all that butthurt, you should consider buying a "My Pillow" to sit
> on.

I don't care if it rains or freezes as
long as I have my plastic Jesus riding
on the dashboard of my car.

%

Mar 7, 2019, 3:31:34โ€ฏPM3/7/19
is that who you see yourself as , good ol luke ,
hahahahahahah , oh ok i'll see it too then

Steve Carroll

Mar 7, 2019, 3:38:34โ€ฏPM3/7/19
mattb showed himself to be a charlatan by having the pretense to not engage Klaus Schadenfreude via blatantly announcing 'goodbye forever!' and then abusing him via a 3rd party. My point of view: Even if a person was only researching for the sake of learning, the notion that gaining understanding as being one of having "naught" to show for it does not make sense because you'll plainly have the knowledge to show for it and knowledge is an advantage in life.

Your system will crawl while downloading the mass of flood posts. Frankly I do not really care. These types of trolls get their kicks out of provoking annoyed reactions to their attacks, which is the very definition of a troll. From what I've seen it looks like the flood script needs more and more resources.

-
Eight things to never feed your cat!
http://bit.ly/2oNYRgv
https://youtu.be/48_DdtLGR9s
Jonas Eklundh

Checkmate

Mar 7, 2019, 7:41:43โ€ฏPM3/7/19
Checkmate! In article <C3fgE.14291$Am5...@fx17.iad>,
tur...@invalid.none says...
Lettuce prey...

turkey

Mar 7, 2019, 7:46:15โ€ฏPM3/7/19
On 3/7/2019 7:41 PM, Checkmate wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate! In article <C3fgE.14291$Am5...@fx17.iad>,
> tur...@invalid.none says...
>

>> On 3/6/2019 10:58 PM, Checkmate wrote:
>>> With all that butthurt, you should consider buying a "My Pillow" to sit
>>> on.
>>>
>> I don't care if it rains or freezes as
>> long as I have my plastic Jesus riding
>> on the dashboard of my car.
>
> Lettuce prey...

That pillow dude always displays his
cross.

He should be forced to show what charges
he's had against him. Dude's been called
a crook or worse in the past.

Checkmate

Mar 7, 2019, 10:42:27โ€ฏPM3/7/19
Checkmate! In article <qXigE.5049$hz....@fx44.iad>, tur...@invalid.none
says...
He also used to be a crackhead, but good for him if he quit that shit.
The crucifix hanging outside his shirt looks phony as hell... like "You
can totally trust me because I'm a *Christian*!"

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner ๐Ÿถ็ฌ›

Mar 7, 2019, 11:34:52โ€ฏPM3/7/19
On Thu, 7 Mar 2019 19:42:25 -0800, LO AND BEHOLD; The Pathetic
<MPG.36eb847aa...@news.altopia.com>:

๐Ÿธ Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿ’ฉ! In article <qXigE.5049$hz....@fx44.iad>,
๐Ÿธ tur...@invalid.none says...
๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ On 3/7/2019 7:41 PM, ๐Ÿ’ฉ wrote:
๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿ’ฉ! In article <C3fgE.14291$Am5...@fx17.iad>,
๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ tur...@invalid.none says...
๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ On 3/6/2019 10:58 PM, ๐Ÿ’ฉ wrote:
๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ With all that butthurt, you should consider buying a "My Pillow" to sit
๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ on.
๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ I don't care if it rains or freezes as long as I have my plastic Jesus
๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ riding on the dashboard of my car.
๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ Lettuce prey...
๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ That pillow dude always displays his cross. He should be forced to show
๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ what charges he's had against him. Dude's been called a crook or worse
๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ in the past.
๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿธ He also used to be a crackhead, but good for him if he quit that shit.
๐Ÿธ The crucifix hanging outside his shirt looks phony as hell... like "You
๐Ÿธ can totally trust me because I'm a *Christian*!"
๐Ÿธ

you would fall for that.

Steve Carroll

Mar 8, 2019, 4:36:45โ€ฏAM3/8/19
Just look at what bigdog has posted and look at mine, there is nothing for us to learn from a jerk like bigdog. But whatever, let him keep making a blockhead of himself.

Some time ago I did work on and showed some Perl for the front end (only works on Tar) which is the only thing you can do when trying to avoid bigdog's dishonest crap while reading with Google Groups. If bigdog calls getting his ass kicked hard for years on end by mattb (and completely killing his reputation and any reason for people to give credence to anything he has to say - until hell freezes over) successful 'trolling', then sure... he is a fine troll. I can't personally go along with that meaning, I use another term. I call bigdog an out-and-out nincompoop. bigdog proved himself to be a two-timer by pretending to not argue with mattb via loudly proclaiming *plonk* and then berating him anyhow via piggybacking. Usenet is a free institution based on mutual trust with strangers. All joking aside, what lie?

--
This broke the Internet!
http://www.5z8.info/hack-outlook_c6c9in_michaelangelo-virus

Pandora

Mar 8, 2019, 12:18:30โ€ฏPM3/8/19
On Thu, 07 Mar 2019 19:42:25 -0800, Checkmate wrote:

> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate! In article <qXigE.5049$hz....@fx44.iad>,
> tur...@invalid.none says...
>

>> On 3/7/2019 7:41 PM, Checkmate wrote:
>> > Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
>> > by Checkmate! In article <C3fgE.14291$Am5...@fx17.iad>,
>> > tur...@invalid.none says...

>> > Lettuce prey...
>> >
>> That pillow dude always displays his cross.
>>
>> He should be forced to show what charges he's had against him. Dude's
>> been called a crook or worse in the past.
>
> He also used to be a crackhead, but good for him if he quit that shit.
> The crucifix hanging outside his shirt looks phony as hell... like "You
> can totally trust me because I'm a *Christian*!"

Every pillow you buy is money for god.
:-)

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Mar 8, 2019, 7:57:23โ€ฏPM3/8/19
On Fri, 8 Mar 2019 17:18:28 +0000 (UTC), Pandora <pan...@peak.org> wrote:
<...>

>Every pillow you buy is money for god.
>:-)

It might be fun to stuff into your mouth one of Mike's
pillows. That would shut you up. LOL!

--

Everybรธdy here likes Yรธurs Truly,
Gregรธry Hall - Bรธmbastic Lรธudmรธuth รธf the Sรธuth

Pandora

Mar 8, 2019, 8:07:54โ€ฏPM3/8/19
On Fri, 08 Mar 2019 19:57:20 -0500, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:

> On Fri, 8 Mar 2019 17:18:28 +0000 (UTC), Pandora <pan...@peak.org>
> wrote:
> <...>
>
>>Every pillow you buy is money for god.
>>:-)
>
> It might be fun to stuff into your mouth one of Mike's pillows. That
> would shut you up. LOL!

Dream on little man.

%

Mar 8, 2019, 8:15:51โ€ฏPM3/8/19
toot

Checkmate

Mar 8, 2019, 8:48:27โ€ฏPM3/8/19
Checkmate! In article <3o368ep223qcnunbh...@4ax.com>,
greghall@yacht_maester.fake says...

> On Fri, 8 Mar 2019 17:18:28 +0000 (UTC), Pandora <pan...@peak.org> wrote:
> <...>
>
> >Every pillow you buy is money for god.
> >:-)
>
> It might be fun to stuff into your mouth one of Mike's
> pillows. That would shut you up. LOL!

Have you bitten any of Mike's pillows? Was Mike right behind you, and
that big ol' crucifix banging against the back of your bald head?