7 Reasons You Should Buy a Gun After San Bernardino

RFefuse and resist

Dec 5, 2015, 9:03:49 AM12/5/15
Fuck the Left. Fuck Liberals. Fuck Progressives. Fuck jihadis. You should
all die in the same flaming pit.

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/12/04/7-reasons-buy-gun-
san-bernardino/

You should buy a gun. You should learn how to use it. You should buy
sufficient ammunition. You should get a license to carry, if you can.

You should do all of that now.

You should do it not just because President Obama and his administration
are hell-bent on implementing some form of worse-than-useless gun control
in the aftermath of the terrorist attack in San Bernardino, California on
Wednesday. You should buy a gun because the government cannot keep you
safe. You should buy a gun because the government may in fact attempt to
disarm you in violation of your Constitutional rights. You should buy a gun
because the media will lie to you about the government’s ability to keep
you safe.

That is the takeaway message from this week’s spate of events.

Here’s why.

Obama Said You Were Safe From ISIS. On the day before ISIS terrorists
attacked Paris, Obama said, “We have contained them.” On the day of the San
Bernardino ISIS-inspired terrorist attack, Obama assured Americans that
they were safe from ISIS. He told CBS, “ISIL will not pose an existential
threat to us…The American people should feel confident that, you know, we
are going to be able to defend ourselves and make sure that, you know, we
have a good holiday and go about our lives.” He said that at the same time
that one of the San Bernardino terrorists, Tashfeen Malik, pledged her
allegiance to ISIS on Facebook. At the same exact time.

And we know that Obama manipulates national security information for his
own political gain. His own former head of intelligence admitted as much
this week.

Do you feel safe from ISIS?

Obama Said You Could Trust The Government To Screen Immigrants. President
Obama has derisively mocked Republicans for wariness over the government’s
ability to screen Syrian Muslim refugees. Obama says that we have a
thorough screening process for Syrian Muslim refugees; he scoffed at GOP
critics: “Apparently, they’re scared of widows and orphans coming into the
United States of America as part of our tradition of compassion.”

One of the San Bernardino terrorists, Malik, was in the country on a K-1
visa. That visa allows holders to come to the United States to get married,
and as Breitbart reported, the State Department says that the K-1 visa does
require that the fiancée “must meet some of the requirements of an
immigrant visa.”

Oopsies.

But don’t worry – these weren’t refugees.

Do you feel safe?

Obama Thinks The Government Is Great At Tracking Down Terror Leads.
President Obama repeatedly assures us that the government is doing amazing
work in tracking down anti-terror leads. Surely that’s true. That doesn’t
mean you’re safe. The FBI didn’t have Syed Farook on a watch list or a no-
fly list, even though according to CNN, he was “in touch with people being
investigated by the FBI for international terrorism, law enforcement
officials said Thursday.” The suspects were watching ISIS propaganda
online.

Because the Obama administration doesn’t take Islamic terrorism seriously –
climate change is far more important – they have a long history of ignoring
terror information. As Joel Pollak points out, the Obama administration
still has not exploited the intelligence value of information obtained
during the bin Laden raid, and they left the Benghazi consulate completely
open after the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2012, risking
intelligence assets in the process.

Do you feel safe?

Obama Thinks Taking Your Guns Will Stop Terrorists. Josh Earnest said
yesterday that gun control was the best way to stop terrorists. Fox News’
Peter Doocy asked if Obama thought gun control could deter terrorism;
Earnest explained, “Yes. The president believes that passing common sense
gun laws that makes it harder for people with bad intentions to get guns,
makes the country safer.” But we know that the San Bernardino terrorists
bought their guns legally, then modified them in illegal fashion. They also
had IEDs. California has some of the strictest gun control in the nation.
That fact led Senator Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-CA)

2%

(D-CA) to declare, idiotically, that “Sensible gun laws work. We’ve proven
it in California and we are not going to give up.” She said this the day
after the shooting in San Bernardino that prompted the conversation in the
first place – the day after a bunch of unarmed people were shot while
waiting four minutes for the cops to arrive.

Do you feel safe?

Democrats Think They Can Disarm You Without Due Process. Two weeks ago, the
media badgered Donald Trump after NBC’s Vaughn Hillyard asked Trump whether
he wanted a Muslim registry. Trump thought they were talking about a
registry of foreign Muslims – you know, like the kind of registry that
could have helped gather information about Malik – but the media
interpreted the question as one about monitoring of domestic Muslims. The
media promptly labeled Trump a Nazi.

Well, over the past two days, Democrats have made it their chief talking
point to blast Republicans for their failure to support removing guns from
those on the terror watch list and no-fly list without due process of law.
The New York Times editorial board used that vote to blame Republicans for
San Bernardino. So did The New York Daily News, which headlined that Wayne
LaPierre of the NRA was a terrorist. The Democratic National Committee
tweeted that Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) and Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) “just voted
against legislation that could have prevented terrorists from getting
guns.”

Neither Malik nor Farook were on the no-fly list or the terror watch list.
There are, however, some 750,000 Americans on those lists. It requires no
show of evidence to put someone on the list. But according to the left,
mere presence on the list means we can remove guns from you in violation of
the Fifth and Fourteenth Amendments.

Yes, they’re coming after your guns.

So, do you feel safe?

The Department of Justice Thinks Its Top Priority Is Prosecution of “Anti-
Muslim” Speech. On Thursday, the day after the San Bernardino terror
attack, Attorney General Loretta Lynch said her “greatest fear” is the
“incredibly disturbing rise of anti-Muslim rhetoric,” and then stated,
“When we talk about the First Amendment, we [must] make it clear that
actions predicated on violent talk are not American. They are not who we
are, they are not what we do, and they will be prosecuted.” Any anti-Muslim
“rhetoric…[that] edges toward violence” would be prosecuted, she said. She
also said that Muslim parents should contact the federal government in case
of “bullying” at school.

So after attacking the Second Amendment, the feds want to attack the First
as well. Worth noting: Lynch also said that the federal government would
investigate the Irving Sheriff’s Department for their detention of Clock
Boy Ahmed Mohammed.

Do you feel safe from your own government?

The Media Don’t Care About Your Safety. The media keep parroting the
administration’s lies about keeping Americans safe, but they couldn’t care
less about that. Today, they demonstrated their willingness to enter the
apartment of terrorists, without official permission, destroying evidence
in their wake. As CNN ‘s law enforcement analyst said while watching all of
this happen:

I don’t see any fingerprint dust on the walls where they went in there and
checked for fingerprints for other people that might have been connected
with these two. You’ve got documents laying all over the place; you’ve got
shredded documents…You have passports, you’ve got drivers’ licenses — now
you have thousands of fingerprints all over inside this crime scene…I am so
shocked, I cannot believe it.

These are the media who will supposedly keep our government honest.

Do you feel safe?

I grew up in a home without guns. I am not a gun enthusiast; I own a
Mossberg shotgun and a Glock handgun for home security.

I’m planning on buying more, now, however.

I don’t feel safe.

--
I'm sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and disagree with
this administration, somehow you're not patriotic. We need to stand up and

Hillary Rodham Clinton

Wayne

Dec 5, 2015, 11:35:17 AM12/5/15

"RFefuse and resist" wrote in message

>Fuck the Left. Fuck Liberals. Fuck Progressives. Fuck jihadis. You should
>all die in the same flaming pit.

>http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/12/04/7-reasons-buy-gun-
>san-bernardino/

>You should buy a gun. You should learn how to use it. You should buy
>sufficient ammunition. You should get a license to carry, if you can.

I've lived and worked in the San Berdoo area for 25 years.

It is currently the 28th in the nation for murder rate.

It's a poor city with a lot of crime. It is best to avoid certain parts of
town and to stay inside after dark and certainly after midnight.

The county is fairly lenient on issuing CCWs, and has essentially a zero
rate of CCW holders being crossways with the law.

One Party System

Dec 5, 2015, 12:34:13 PM12/5/15
"Wayne" <mygarb...@verizon.net> wrote in
I liked Frank Zappa's take on it.

--
There is a certain class of race-problem solvers who don’t want the patient
to get well, because as long as the disease holds out they have not only an

Booker T. Washington

raykeller

Dec 5, 2015, 2:49:30 PM12/5/15

[...]

That fact led Senator Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-CA) to declare, idiotically,
[...]

tweeted that Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) 80% and Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) 97% "just
[...]

The Media Doesn't Care About Your Safety. The media keep parroting the
administration's lies about keeping Americans safe, but they couldn't care
less about that. Today, they demonstrated their willingness to enter the
apartment of terrorists, without official permission, destroying evidence in
their wake. As CNN 's law enforcement analyst said while watching all of
this happen:

I don't see any fingerprint dust on the walls where they went in there and
checked for fingerprints for other people that might have been connected
with these two. You've got documents laying all over the place; you've got
shredded documents.You have passports, you've got drivers' licenses - now
you have thousands of fingerprints all over inside this crime scene.I am so

Beam Me Up Scotty

Dec 5, 2015, 3:50:05 PM12/5/15
Obama is President.... you aren't safe. The terrorists like Bill Ayers
are Obama's pals.

--
The ideology of Liberalism is a never ending stream of contradictions.

Wayne

Dec 5, 2015, 4:26:07 PM12/5/15

"Beam Me Up Scotty" wrote in message news:%5I8y.45683$0N.3...@fx26.iad...

On 12/05/2015 02:49 PM, raykeller wrote:
> http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/12/04/7-reasons-buy-gun-san-bernardino/
>

> 7 Reasons You Should Buy a Gun After San Bernardino
> You should buy a gun. You should learn how to use it. You should buy
> sufficient ammunition. You should get a license to carry, if you can.
> You should do all of that now.
>
> You should do it not just because President Obama and his administration
> are
> hell-bent on implementing some form of worse-than-useless gun control in
> the
> aftermath of the terrorist attack in San Bernardino, California on
> Wednesday. You should buy a gun because the government cannot keep you
> safe.
> You should buy a gun because the government may in fact attempt to disarm
> you in violation of your Constitutional rights. You should buy a gun
> because
> the media will lie to you about the government's ability to keep you safe.
>

> Do you feel safe?
>
> I grew up in a home without guns. I am not a gun enthusiast; I own a
> Mossberg shotgun and a Glock handgun for home security.
>
> I'm planning on buying more, now, however.
>
> I don't feel safe.

# Obama is President.... you aren't safe. The terrorists like Bill Ayers
# are Obama's pals.

OH!!!

8th
I forgot the 8th reason to buy a gun after San Bernardino.
And that is to assert your right to effing do it.

If you are a gun pussy, then buy one, disassemble it and drop the parts off
different bridges. At least you have asserted your right.

9th
Here we go with the 9th reason:
The San Bernardino police and sheriff's office did wonderful work in
responding. They were on scene quickly and acted professionally.

So why do you need a gun? The law enforcement arrived AFTER it was all
over. Their work turned out to only be dealing with the victims.