Jesus of Nazareth was a liberal, and the conservatives murdered him

de...@dudu.org

Dec 25, 2011, 7:03:30 PM12/25/11
because he dared to suggest the poor had a right of self determination
and the right to share in some of the available resources. The
wealthy conservatves murdered him because he threatened their total
ownership and control of everything. If Jesus was alive today he
would be a member of OWS, protesting control by the wealthy
corporations, and throwing the moneychangers out of the temple. And
most of you would be spitting on him as they took him to his
execution.

max headroom

Dec 25, 2011, 9:52:14 PM12/25/11
<de...@dudu.org> wrote in message news:h8eff7p94uv8i0v1h...@4ax.com...

> because he dared to suggest the poor had a right of self determination
> and the right to share in some of the available resources...

Somebody's off his meds.

Poopoo, care to cite some scripture to support your hallucinations? Book, chapter, and verses?

> ... The wealthy conservatves murdered him because he threatened their total
> ownership and control of everything. If Jesus was alive today he
> would be a member of OWS, protesting control by the wealthy
> corporations, and throwing the moneychangers out of the temple. And
> most of you would be spitting on him as they took him to his
> execution.

Methinks your tenuous grip on reality has finally snapped. Why don't you try lecturing us on the
sayings of Ravi Shankar or Mahareshi Mahesh Yogi? Your credibility might be slightly higher on that
subject.

pyotr filipivich

Dec 26, 2011, 12:44:32 AM12/26/11

Jezze DeepDip - do you really feel you have to confirm everyday
that you really are one brick short of a doorstop?
We all know you are terminally stupid, you 'don't have to prove
it, again, and again, and again...
--
pyotr filipivich
"History rarely repeats herself" is the cliche. In reality she just

pyotr filipivich

Dec 26, 2011, 12:59:48 AM12/26/11
Let the Record show that "max headroom" <maxhe...@localnet.com> on
or about Sun, 25 Dec 2011 18:52:14 -0800 did write, type or otherwise
cause to appear in talk.politics.guns the following:
Deep Dudu has taken on himself the mission of making sure that
every rational person on Usenet, knows that he is one brick short of a
doorstop.
We already know that, but he has to prove it, again, and again,
and again....

--
pyotr filipivich
Watergate didn’t have a body count. Gunwalker has hundreds.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Dec 26, 2011, 7:53:21 AM12/26/11
>de...@dudu.org wrote in talk.politics.guns :

>because he dared to suggest the poor had a right of self determination
>and the right to share in some of the available resources.

The leftist definition of "share" is "be given what was taken from
others."

>The
>wealthy conservatves murdered him because he threatened their total
>ownership and control of everything.

You're lying. I'll add it to The List.

> If Jesus was alive today he
>would be a member of OWS, protesting control by the wealthy
>corporations, and throwing the moneychangers out of the temple.

You have no idea why he threw the money changers out of the temple, do
you? You don't even know why they were there in the first place.

I'll look forward to your explanation, in your own words.

>And
>most of you would be spitting on him as they took him to his
>execution.

He came here TO be sacrificed. Holy shit you're stupid.

http://klaus.webege.com/dudu/dudu.htm
Deep Dudu's ARCHIVE OF LIES

de...@dudu.org

Dec 26, 2011, 9:52:20 AM12/26/11
On Sun, 25 Dec 2011 18:52:14 -0800, "max headroom"
<maxhe...@localnet.com> wrote:

><de...@dudu.org> wrote in message news:h8eff7p94uv8i0v1h...@4ax.com...
>
>> because he dared to suggest the poor had a right of self determination
>> and the right to share in some of the available resources...
>
>Somebody's off his meds.
>
>Poopoo, care to cite some scripture to support your hallucinations? Book, chapter, and verses?

http://www.friendships.org/Scriptures.html

1 Sam. 2:8 He lifts the poor from the dust-- Yes, from a pile of
ashes-- And treats them as princes sitting in the seats of honor. For
all the earth is the Lord's And he has set the world in order.

Return to Scripture Menu

Prov. 19:17 When you help the poor you are lending to the Lord--and he
pays wonderful interest on your loan!

Return to Scripture Menu

1 John 3:17 But if someone who is supposed to be a Christian has money
enough to live well, and sees a brother in need, and won't help
him--how can God's love be within him ? 1 John 3:18 Little children,
let us stop just saying we love people; let us really love them, and
show it by our actions. 1 John 3:19 Then we will know for sure, by our
actions, that we are on God's side, and our consciences will be clear,
even when we stand before the Lord.

Return to Scripture Menu

Prov. 14:31 Anyone who oppresses the poor is insulting God who made
them. To help the poor is to honor God.

Return to Scripture Menu

James 1:27 The Christian who is pure and without fault, from God the
Father's point of view, is the one who takes care of orphans and
widows, and who remains true to the Lord--not soiled and dirtied by
his contacts with the world.

Return to Scripture Menu

Psa. 82:3 Give fair judgment to the poor man, the afflicted, the
fatherless, the destitute. Psa 82:4 Rescue the poor and helpless from
the grasp of evil men.

Return to Scripture Menu

Prov. 21:13 He who shuts his ears to the cries of the poor will be
ignored in his own time of need.

Return to Scripture Menu

Prov. 28:27 If you give to the poor, your needs will be supplied! But
a curse upon those who close their eyes to poverty.

Return to Scripture Menu

Prov. 22:9 Happy is the generous man, the one who feeds the poor.

Return to Scripture Menu

1 Tim. 6:17 Tell those who are rich not to be proud and not to trust
in their money, which will soon be gone, but their pride and trust
should be in the living God who always richly gives us all we need for
our enjoyment. 1 Tim. 6:18 Tell them to use their money to do good.
They should be rich in good works and should give happily to those in
need, always being ready to share with others whatever God has given
them. 1 Tim. 6:19 By doing this they will be storing up real treasure
for themselves in heaven--it is the only safe investment for eternity!
And they will be living a fruitful Christian life down here as well.

Return to Scripture Menu

Eph. 2:8 Because of his kindness, you have been saved through trusting
Christ. And even trusting is not of yourselves; it too is a gift from
God. Eph 2:9 Salvation is not a reward for the good we have done, so
none of us can take any credit for it. Eph 2:10 It is God himself who
has made us what we are and given us new lives from Christ Jesus; and
long ages ago he planned that we should spend these lives in helping
others.

Return to Scripture Menu

(KING JAMES VERSION) Eph. 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith;
and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Eph 2:9 Not of
works, lest any man should boast. Eph 2:10 For we are his workmanship,
created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before
ordained that we should walk in them.

Return to Scripture Menu

James 2:14 Dear brothers, what's the use of saying that you have faith
and are Christians if you aren't proving it by helping others? Will
that kind of faith save anyone? James 2:15 If you have a friend who is
in need of food and clothing, James 2:16 and you say to him, "Well,
good-bye and God bless you; stay warm and eat hearty," and then don't
give him clothes or food, what good does that do? James 2:17 So you
see, it isn't enough just to have faith. You must also do good to
prove that you have it. Faith that doesn't show itself by good works
is no faith at all--it is dead and useless. James 2:18 But someone may
well argue, "You say the way to God is by faith alone, plus nothing;
well, I say that good works are important too, for without good works
you can't prove whether you have faith or not; but anyone can see that
I have faith by the way I act." James 2:19 Are there still some among
you who hold that "only believing" is enough? Believing in one God?
Well, remember that the demons believe this too--so strongly that they
tremble in terror! James 2:20 Fool! When will you ever learn that
"believing" is useless without doing what God wants you to? Faith that
does not result in good deeds is not real faith.

Return to Scripture Menu

James 2:21 Don't you remember that even our father Abraham was
declared good because of what he did when he was willing to obey God,
even if it meant offering his son Isaac to die on the altar? James
2:22 You see, he was trusting God so much that he was willing to do
whatever God told him to; his faith was made complete by what he
did--by his actions, his good deeds. James 2:23 And so it happened
just as the Scriptures say, that Abraham trusted God, and the Lord
declared him good in God's sight, and he was even called "the friend
of God." James 2:24 So you see, a man is saved by what he does, as
well as by what he believes.

Return to Scripture Menu

Mat. 25:34 "Then I, the King, shall say to those at my right, 'Come,
blessed of my Father, into the Kingdom prepared for you from the
founding of the world. Mat. 25:35 For I was hungry and you fed me; I
was thirsty and you gave me water; I was a stranger and you invited me
into your homes; Mat. 25:36 naked and you clothed me; sick and in
prison, and you visited me.' Mat. 25:37 "Then these righteous ones
will reply, 'Sir, when did we ever see you hungry and feed you? Or
thirsty and give you anything to drink? Mat. 25:38 Or a stranger, and
help you? Or naked, and clothe you? Mat. 25:39 When did we ever see
you sick or in prison, and visit you?' Mat. 25:40 "And I, the King,
will tell them, 'When you did it to these my brothers you were doing
it to me!' Mat. 25:41 Then I will turn to those on my left and say,
'Away with you, you cursed ones, into the eternal fire prepared for
the devil and his demons. Mat. 25:42 For I was hungry and you wouldn't
feed me; thirsty, and you wouldn't give me anything to drink; Mat
25:43 a stranger, and you refused me hospitality; naked, and you
wouldn't clothe me; sick, and in prison, and you didn't visit me.'
Mat. 25:44 "Then they will reply, 'Lord, when did we ever see you
hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and not
help you?' Mat 25:45 "And I will answer, 'When you refused to help the
least of these my brothers, you were refusing help to me.' Mat. 25:46
"And they shall go away into eternal punishment; but the righteous
into everlasting life."

Return to Scripture Menu

Luke 3:9 The axe of his judgment is poised over you, ready to sever
your roots and cut you down. Yes, every tree that does not produce
good fruit will be chopped down and thrown into the fire." Luke 3:10
The crowd replied, "What do you want us to do?" Luke 3:11 "If you have
two coats," he replied, "give one to the poor. If you have extra food,
give it away to those who are hungry."

Return to Scripture Menu

Luke 6:38 For if you give, you will get! Your gift will return to you
in full and overflowing measure, pressed down, shaken together to make
room for more, and running over. Whatever measure you use to
give--large or small--will be used to measure what is given back to
you."

Return to Scripture Menu

Lev. 19:18 Don't seek vengeance. Don't bear a grudge; but love your
neighbor as yourself, for I am Jehovah.

Return to Scripture Menu

1 John 3:17-19 honor your father and mother, and love your neighbor
as yourself!"

Return to Scripture Menu

Mat. 22:39 The second most important is similar: 'Love your neighbor
as much as you love yourself.'

Return to Scripture Menu

(KING JAMES VERSION) Mat. 5:43 Ye have heard that it hath been said,
Thou shalt love thy neighbor, and hate thine enemy. Mat. 5:44 But I
say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to
them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and
persecute you; Mat. 5:45 That ye may be the children of your Father
which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on
the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

Return to Scripture Menu

(KING JAMES VERSION) Mark 12:31 And the second is like, namely this,
Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. There is none other
commandment greater than these.

Return to Scripture Menu

(KING JAMES VERSION) Mark 12:33 And to love him with all the heart,
and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all
the strength, and to love his neighbor as himself, is more than all
whole burnt offerings and sacrifices.

Return to Scripture Menu

Rom. 13:9 If you love your neighbor as much as you love yourself you
will not want to harm or cheat him, or kill him or steal from him. And
you won't sin with his wife or want what is his, or do anything else
the Ten Commandments say is wrong. All ten are wrapped up in this one,
to love your neighbor as you love yourself.

Return to Scripture Menu

(KING JAMES VERSION) Gal. 5:14 For all the law is fulfilled in one
word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.

Return to Scripture Menu

James 2:8 Yes indeed, it is good when you truly obey our Lord's
command, "You must love and help your neighbors just as much as you
love and take care of yourself."

Return to Scripture Menu

Luke 12:30 All mankind scratches for its daily bread, but your
heavenly Father knows your needs. Luke 12:31 He will always give you
all you need from day to day if you will make the Kingdom of God your
primary concern. Luke 12:32 "So don't be afraid, little flock. For it
gives your Father great happiness to give you the Kingdom. Luke 12:33
Sell what you have and give to those in need. This will fatten your
purses in heaven! And the purses of heaven have no rips or holes in
them. Your treasures there will never disappear; no thief can steal
them; no moth can destroy them. Luke 12:34 Wherever your treasure is,
there your heart and thoughts will also be.

Return to Scripture Menu

Luke 10:27 "It says," he replied, "that you must love the Lord your
God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your
strength, and with all your mind. And you must love your neighbor just
as much as you love yourself. Luke 10:28 "Right!" Jesus told him. "Do
this and you shall live!" Luke 10:29 The man wanted to justify (his
lack of love for some kinds of people), so he asked, "Which
neighbors?" Luke 10:30 Jesus replied with an illustration: "A Jew
going on a trip from Jerusalem to Jericho was attacked by bandits.
They stripped him of his clothes and money, and beat him up and left
him lying half dead beside the road. Luke 10:31 "By chance a Jewish
priest came along; and when he saw the man lying there, he crossed to
the other side of the road and passed him by. Luke 10:32 A Jewish
Temple-assistant walked over and looked at him lying there, but then
went on. Luke 10:33 "But a despised Samaritan came along, and when he
saw him, he felt deep pity. Luke 10:34 Kneeling beside him the
Samaritan soothed his wounds with medicine and bandaged them. Then he
put the man on his donkey and walked along beside him till they came
to an inn, where he nursed him through the night. Luke 10:35 The next
day he handed the innkeeper two twenty-dollar bills and told him to
take care of the man. 'If his bill runs higher than that,' he said,
'I'll pay the difference the next time I am here.' Luke 10:36 "Now
which of these three would you say was a neighbor to the bandits'
victim?" Luke 10:37 The man replied, "The one who showed him some
pity." Then Jesus said, "Yes, now go and do the same."

Return to Scripture Menu

2 Cor. 9:7 Everyone must make up his own mind as to how much he should
give. Don't force anyone to give more than he really wants to, for
cheerful givers are the ones God prizes. 2 Cor. 9:8 God is able to
make it up to you by giving you everything you need and more so that
there will not only be enough for your own needs but plenty left over
to give joyfully to others. 2 Cor. 9:9 It is as the Scriptures say:
"The godly man gives generously to the poor. His good deeds will be an
honor to him forever." 2 Cor. 9:10 For God, who gives seed to the
farmer to plant, and later on good crops to harvest and eat, will give
you more and more seed to plant and will make it grow so that you can
give away more and more fruit from your harvest. 2 Cor. 9:11 Yes, God
will give you much so that you can give away much, and when we take
your gifts to those who need them they will break out into
thanksgiving and praise to God for your help. 2 Cor. 9:12 So two good
things happen as a result of your gifts--those in need are helped, and
they overflow with thanks to God. 2 Cor 9:13 Those you help will be
glad not only because of your generous gifts to themselves and to
others, but they will praise God for this proof that your deeds are as
good as your doctrine. 2 Cor. 9:14 And they will pray for you with
deep fervor and feeling because of the wonderful grace of God shown
through you. 2 Cor. 9:15 Thank God for his Son--his Gift too wonderful
for words.

Return to Scripture Menu

Isa. 58:6 "No, the kind of fast I want is that you stop oppressing
those who work for you and treat them fairly and give them what they
earn. Isa. 58:7 I want you to share your food with the hungry and
bring right into your own homes those who are helpless, poor, and
destitute. Clothe those who are cold, and don't hide from relatives
who need your help. Isa. 58:8 "If you do these things, God will shed
his own glorious light upon you. He will heal you; your godliness will
lead you forward, goodness will be a shield before you, and the glory
of the Lord will protect you from behind. Isa. 58:9 Then, when you
call, the Lord will answer. 'Yes, I am here,' he will quickly reply.
All you need to do is to stop oppressing the weak and stop making
false accusations and spreading vicious rumors! Isa. 58:10 "Feed the
hungry! Help those in trouble! Then your light will shine out from the
darkness, and the darkness around you shall be as bright as day. Isa.
58:11 And the Lord will guide you continually, and satisfy you with
all good things, and keep you healthy too; and you will be like a
well-watered garden, like an ever-flowing spring.

de...@dudu.org

Dec 26, 2011, 9:55:00 AM12/26/11
On Sun, 25 Dec 2011 21:44:32 -0800, pyotr filipivich
<ph...@mindspring.com> wrote:

> Jezze DeepDip - do you really feel you have to confirm everyday
>that you really are one brick short of a doorstop?
> We all know you are terminally stupid, you 'don't have to prove
>it, again, and again, and again...

So Jesus WASN'T in favor of helping the poor? Is that what you think?
So he didn't really throw the money changers out of the temple? And
if Jesus of Nazareth was a live today you think we would be working
for Wall Street bankers in their marketing department creating lies
and propaganda to put down the poor and make the bankers seems like
the only good people in the world? Is that what you are claiming, in
a public forum, is Jesus wasn't really an advocate for the poor?

You want to playing dueling Scripture verses moron? You will lose so
it's time to run away, fool.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Dec 26, 2011, 10:16:25 AM12/26/11
>de...@dudu.org wrote in talk.politics.guns :

>So Jesus WASN'T in favor of helping the poor? Is that what you think?
>So he didn't really throw the money changers out of the temple? And
>if Jesus of Nazareth was a live today you think we would be working
>for Wall Street bankers in their marketing department creating lies
>and propaganda to put down the poor and make the bankers seems like
>the only good people in the world? Is that what you are claiming, in
>a public forum, is Jesus wasn't really an advocate for the poor?
>
>You want to playing dueling Scripture verses moron?

If you know as much about the Bible as you do about socialism, it
should be interesting to watch you get your ass kicked.

de...@dudu.org

Dec 26, 2011, 10:23:15 AM12/26/11
Nah, I know how to use google, moron.

http://tinyurl.com/78rsbj4

You people are too easy because you are too stupid.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Dec 26, 2011, 10:30:55 AM12/26/11
>de...@dudu.org wrote in talk.politics.guns :
Apparently you don't. Or you wouldn't say monumentally stupid shit
like this:

"Socialism IS our form of government, idiot. "
-Dudu

"Services provided by the government are BY DEFINITION socialism."
-Deep Dudu
once again proving to all that
his ignorance knows no
boundaries.

"Obama is a socialist you fucking moron. As are all Americans."
-Dudu, sharing one of his wet dreams with the world

de...@dudu.org

Dec 26, 2011, 10:33:21 AM12/26/11
On Mon, 26 Dec 2011 07:30:55 -0800, Klaus Schadenfreude
<klausscha...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>de...@dudu.org wrote in talk.politics.guns :

>>>If you know as much about the Bible as you do about socialism, it
>>>should be interesting to watch you get your ass kicked.
>>
>>Nah, I know how to use google, moron.
>
>Apparently you don't. Or you wouldn't say monumentally stupid shit
>like this:

I see you cut out my search results. 6,990,000 hits for 'jesus
scripture helping the poor'.

Go figure.

And you rightards are proven wrong AGAIN.

Go figure.

So now you must tap dance your lies around it.

Go figure.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Dec 26, 2011, 10:36:45 AM12/26/11
>de...@dudu.org wrote in talk.politics.guns :

>On Mon, 26 Dec 2011 07:30:55 -0800, Klaus Schadenfreude
><klausscha...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>>de...@dudu.org wrote in talk.politics.guns :

>>>Nah, I know how to use google, moron.
>>
>>Apparently you don't. Or you wouldn't say monumentally stupid shit
>>like this:
>>
>>"Socialism IS our form of government, idiot. "
>>-Dudu
>>
>>"Services provided by the government are BY DEFINITION socialism."
>> -Deep Dudu
>> once again proving to all that
>> his ignorance knows no
>> boundaries.
>>
>>"Obama is a socialist you fucking moron. As are all Americans."
>> -Dudu, sharing one of his wet dreams with the world

>I see you cut out my search results. 6,990,000 hits for 'jesus
>scripture helping the poor'.

And THAT means you know how to use Google?

Laugh laugh laugh laugh.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Dec 26, 2011, 10:38:16 AM12/26/11
>de...@dudu.org wrote in talk.politics.guns :

>I see you cut out my search results. 6,990,000 hits for 'jesus
>scripture helping the poor'.

Google search "Dudu idiot"

About 5,070,000 results

[chuckle]

Klaus Schadenfreude

Dec 26, 2011, 10:39:55 AM12/26/11
>de...@dudu.org wrote in talk.politics.guns :

>I see you cut out my search results.

Hey, try googling this

Deep Dudu lies

See what comes up first

[snicker]

de...@dudu.org

Dec 26, 2011, 10:41:14 AM12/26/11
On Mon, 26 Dec 2011 07:36:45 -0800, Klaus Schadenfreude
Read the content moron. See, I told you that you would have to
tapdance around with your lies.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Dec 26, 2011, 10:50:05 AM12/26/11
Your idea of debate is to give me a link to six million web pages,
none of which you've ever read or understood.

I see.

No WONDER arguing with liberals is like clubbing baby seals.

[chuckle]

max headroom

Dec 26, 2011, 10:53:53 AM12/26/11
<de...@dudu.org> wrote in message news:re2hf7d4c5l10qmuv...@4ax.com...

>>> because he dared to suggest the poor had a right of self determination
>>> and the right to share in some of the available resources...

>>Somebody's off his meds.

>>Poopoo, care to cite some scripture to support your hallucinations? Book, chapter, and verses?

> http://www.friendships.org/Scriptures.html

Yeah, yeah, yeah, we know all about charity and mercy.

Care to cite some scripture to support your claim that Christ died "because he dared to suggest the
poor had a right of self determination and the right to share in some of the available resources"?

RD Sandman

Dec 26, 2011, 12:48:02 PM12/26/11
de...@dudu.org wrote in news:h8eff7p94uv8i0v1h...@4ax.com:
Have you seen the series "Rescue Me"? There was a scene in it where
Jesus climbs into a car and drives away. On the bumper is a sticker that
says, "Ever wonder what car Jesus would drive? Well, now you know."
The car? A bright yellow Lamborghini Diablo. Rather fitting, don't you
think?

--
Sleep well, Tonight....

RD, The Sandman

If law school is so hard to get through......why are there so many
lawyers?

Klaus Schadenfreude

Dec 26, 2011, 12:59:21 PM12/26/11
>RD Sandman <rdsandman[spamremove]@comcast.net> wrote in talk.politics.guns :

>de...@dudu.org wrote in news:h8eff7p94uv8i0v1h...@4ax.com:
>
>> because he dared to suggest the poor had a right of self determination
>> and the right to share in some of the available resources. The
>> wealthy conservatves murdered him because he threatened their total
>> ownership and control of everything. If Jesus was alive today he
>> would be a member of OWS, protesting control by the wealthy
>> corporations, and throwing the moneychangers out of the temple. And
>> most of you would be spitting on him as they took him to his
>> execution.
>

>Have you seen the series "Rescue Me"? There was a scene in it where
>Jesus climbs into a car and drives away. On the bumper is a sticker that
>says, "Ever wonder what car Jesus would drive? Well, now you know."
>The car? A bright yellow Lamborghini Diablo. Rather fitting, don't you
>think?

I'm sure that the wealthy corporations of Jesus's time would be
limited to Hershel's Fish Emporium ("now with three locations in
Bethlehem, Jerusalem, and Jericho!") and Fayvel's Sandal Factory And
Repair ("Come see us to save your sole!"

Nic Potter

Dec 26, 2011, 1:05:40 PM12/26/11
RD Sandman wrote:

> de...@dudu.org wrote in news:h8eff7p94uv8i0v1h...@4ax.com:
>

>>because he dared to suggest the poor had a right of self determination
>>and the right to share in some of the available resources. The
>>wealthy conservatves murdered him because he threatened their total
>>ownership and control of everything. If Jesus was alive today he
>>would be a member of OWS, protesting control by the wealthy
>>corporations, and throwing the moneychangers out of the temple. And
>>most of you would be spitting on him as they took him to his
>>execution.
>

> Have you seen the series "Rescue Me"? There was a scene in it where
> Jesus climbs into a car and drives away. On the bumper is a sticker that
> says, "Ever wonder what car Jesus would drive? Well, now you know."
> The car? A bright yellow Lamborghini Diablo. Rather fitting, don't you
> think?

If there was a Jesus, he would have told "American Motors", not to
invest in the Wankle rotary engine, and NOT develope the Gremlin or
Pacer.. which DooDoo has two of, rusting away.

Gray Guest

Dec 26, 2011, 1:42:34 PM12/26/11
Beware the False Prophet, for the Vengenance of the Lord ain't pretty.

--
Words of wisdom

What does not kill you... probably didn't cause enough tissue damage.

RD Sandman

Dec 26, 2011, 1:45:28 PM12/26/11
Klaus Schadenfreude <klausscha...@yahoo.com> wrote in
That the place with only one fish?

and Fayvel's Sandal Factory And
> Repair ("Come see us to save your sole!"

RD Sandman

Dec 26, 2011, 1:49:08 PM12/26/11
Nic Potter <Chuck...@bass.gov> wrote in
Actually, they should have stuck with trying to put a Wankel in that
bloated version of a people's car called a Pacer instead of that insipid
four banger.

I saw a house here in Tucson for sale several decades ago that had a
Pacer in the garage. The woman who owned the house had died and it was
an estate sale. The price of the home was $125,000 without or $95,000 if
you also took the Pacer.

pyotr filipivich

Dec 26, 2011, 3:18:19 PM12/26/11
Let the Record show that Klaus Schadenfreude
<klausscha...@yahoo.com> on or about Mon, 26 Dec 2011 07:16:25
-0800 did write, type or otherwise cause to appear in
talk.politics.guns the following:
Dude has this deep need to prove his bona fides as The Poster on
Usenet who is one brick short of a doorstop. As he has some tough
competition (Lookout, Too Many Tools, et alia) he really has to work
at it.
Fortunately, it is not difficult.

Nic Potter

Dec 26, 2011, 3:23:01 PM12/26/11
Gray Guest wrote:
> de...@dudu.org wrote in news:h8eff7p94uv8i0v1h...@4ax.com:

> Beware the False Prophet, for the Vengenance of the Lord ain't pretty.

What "True Prophet" do YOU suck up to, and why?

Nic Potter

Dec 26, 2011, 3:45:54 PM12/26/11
Was the Pacer set in Amber like a bug?

RD Sandman

Dec 26, 2011, 7:05:51 PM12/26/11
Nic Potter <Chuck...@bass.gov> wrote in
No, it was dusty and sitting in a corner of the garage. Fortunately, it
was gone before I moved in.

Gray Guest

Dec 27, 2011, 12:35:56 PM12/27/11
Nic Potter <Chuck...@bass.gov> wrote in news:4ef8d79e$0$13511
$607e...@cv.net:
It ain't DuuDuu, that's for sure.

My reference is to DuuDuu falsely representing Christ and Christian
doctrine and belief when it is extraordinarily clear that he does not
understand it and repeats what he does as a mindless bigot.

I think you will find that in ALL religions that there are sanctions
provided against those that deliberately misrepresent the message.

My warning is to avoid his proximity lest one be injured when vengenance is
visited upon him. The CEP and the blast radius are not well known and I'd
hate to see anyone injured that didn't deserve it.

Lookout

Dec 27, 2011, 12:44:57 PM12/27/11
AHAHAHAHHAH
Oh ya..that thunderbolt from the sky!
AHAHAHAHAHHAHA

You fucking idiot

Gray Guest

Dec 27, 2011, 12:48:31 PM12/27/11
Lookout <mrLoo...@yahoo.com> wrote in
I thought you KFed me. Liar.

Nic Potter

Dec 27, 2011, 12:57:31 PM12/27/11
Gray Guest wrote:

> Nic Potter <Chuck...@bass.gov> wrote in news:4ef8d79e$0$13511
> $607e...@cv.net:
>

>>Gray Guest wrote:
>>
>>>de...@dudu.org wrote in news:h8eff7p94uv8i0v1h...@4ax.com:
>>
>>>Beware the False Prophet, for the Vengenance of the Lord ain't pretty.
>>

>>What "True Prophet" do YOU suck up to, and why?
>>

> It ain't DuuDuu, that's for sure.

Butt, DooDoo _IS_ the "True Prophet" of and for Lookout!

Kewl!

Nic Potter

Dec 27, 2011, 1:01:50 PM12/27/11
And yet YOU STILL suck the muck of that RETARD "DUDU" as your saviour,
even when he's been shown to be a PROVEN LIAR... like you!

Gray Guest

Dec 27, 2011, 1:07:04 PM12/27/11
Nic Potter <Chuck...@bass.gov> wrote in
You prolly don't want to be to close to Lookout either. In general I mean.

Nic Potter

Dec 27, 2011, 2:21:03 PM12/27/11
I DO INDEED want to be VERY CLOSE to them.

How else can I defend myself against those retards that want to first
murder others?

DooDoo said he wants to plant MINES !

Lookout

Dec 27, 2011, 4:16:36 PM12/27/11
On Tue, 27 Dec 2011 17:48:31 +0000 (UTC), Gray Guest
You are kraut and as I said I let you out on christmas day.
Thanks for proving what a fucking idiot you are once again

Klaus Schadenfreude

Dec 27, 2011, 7:08:29 PM12/27/11
>Lookout <mrLoo...@yahoo.com> wrote in talk.politics.guns :
LOL You never did learn to work your filter, did you?

max headroom

Dec 27, 2011, 8:56:11 PM12/27/11
"Gray Guest" <No_email...@wahoo.com> wrote in message

> You prolly don't want to be to close to Lookout either. In general I mean.

For many reasons....

Gray Guest

Dec 27, 2011, 11:59:01 PM12/27/11
Lookout <mrLoo...@yahoo.com> wrote in
No, I'm not. But you appear to be stupid every day.

Lookout

Dec 28, 2011, 12:53:07 AM12/28/11
On Wed, 28 Dec 2011 04:59:01 +0000 (UTC), Gray Guest
And you're off topic again so back in the filter.

Chicken shit

Gray Guest

Dec 28, 2011, 1:51:13 AM12/28/11
Lookout <mrLoo...@yahoo.com> wrote in
What the fuck are you babbling about? Did you happen to see the original
post that your retarded cousin made?

Really, your mental state degenerates more every day.