Fox "News" rightards FAIL simple Geography

Fred

Sep 14, 2012, 7:30:14 PM9/14/12
http://www.skeptictank.org/foxnews2.jpg

Good grief, the rightarded fucks at FOX "News" don't even know how the
United States is laid out. No wonder every fuckiing Republican is a
fucking stupid fuck who can't even locate their own country on a map.
No wonder the fucking rightards think global warming is a myth.

LOL. Okay, yes, there is a fine line between laughing at ignorant dolts
and mocking the mentally retarded. Maybe I shouldn't be so mean. But
come on! Fucking cult savages.

---
Why Mitt Rmoney can't divulge his tax returns:
http://www.slate.com/blogs/moneybox/2012/07/17/romney_s_tax_returns_is_the_2009_swiss_bank_account_amnesty_what_he_doesn_t_want_us_to_see_.html

Mocker

Sep 14, 2012, 8:39:35 PM9/14/12
In article <YbidnVTCLKqaI87N...@posted.sonicnet>,
I called in to a "Christian" talk show on the radio. and they cut me off
cause I wanted to talk about "Karma" and Wars for Oil.
Gee, I guess they don't support "Freedom of Speech"
and I'm a veteran who fought for this.
Rather than stupid , I just think they are ignorant and proud of it.
Hopefully there is a cure for ignorance. Knowledge. but you have to
want it.
WWJD ?
Certainly not the "Crusades" all over again.
?
--
Money ; what a concept!

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 14, 2012, 8:49:21 PM9/14/12
>Mocker <geor...@toast.net> wrote in talk.politics.guns :

>I called in to a "Christian" talk show on the radio. and they cut me [..]

talk.politics.GUNS, you moron.

[chuckle]

the partier all the time @whitehouse.gov American Embassador Murderd in Libya : Obama Goes on Vegas Vacation

Sep 14, 2012, 9:42:22 PM9/14/12

"Fred" <rep...@scientology.org> wrote in message

Obama Claims He's Visited 57 States

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws

Brian E. Clark

Sep 14, 2012, 10:07:44 PM9/14/12
rep...@scientology.org says...

> http://www.skeptictank.org/foxnews2.jpg

Maybe Hurricane Isaac's remnants blew Missouri's "MO"
abbreviation southward over Arkansas? ;-)

--
-----------
Brian E. Clark

Mocker

Sep 14, 2012, 10:29:33 PM9/14/12
In article <k3k758tn5u0apusa1...@4ax.com>,
I brought a little chuckle into someone's life.

?

Sep 14, 2012, 11:06:55 PM9/14/12
On 9/14/2012 4:30 PM, Fred wrote:
> http://www.skeptictank.org/foxnews2.jpg
>
> Good grief, the rightarded fucks at FOX "News" don't even know how the
> United States is laid out. No wonder every fuckiing Republican is a
> fucking stupid fuck who can't even locate their own country on a map.
> No wonder the fucking rightards think global warming is a myth.
>
> LOL. Okay, yes, there is a fine line between laughing at ignorant dolts
> and mocking the mentally retarded. Maybe I shouldn't be so mean. But
> come on! Fucking cult savages.

Couldn't they locate all 57 states Obama has visited?

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 15, 2012, 7:40:37 AM9/15/12
>Mocker <geor...@toast.net> wrote in talk.politics.guns :

>In article <k3k758tn5u0apusa1...@4ax.com>,
> Klaus Schadenfreude <klausscha...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> >Mocker <geor...@toast.net> wrote in talk.politics.guns :
>>

>> >I called in to a "Christian" talk show on the radio. and they cut me [..]
>>
>> talk.politics.GUNS, you moron.
>>
>> [chuckle]
>
>I brought a little chuckle into someone's life.

I added that because I figured you'd be too stupid to get the joke. I
can see I was right.

Mitchell Holman

Sep 15, 2012, 9:28:37 AM9/15/12
? <?@gmail.not> wrote in news:k30rck$31c$2...@wieslauf.sub.de:
Obama was referring to the 57 state primaries.

Or didn't you know that US territories have
primaries as well?

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 15, 2012, 9:57:15 AM9/15/12
>Mitchell Holman <nomailcomcast.net> wrote in talk.politics.guns :
No, he wasn't.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/57states.asp

Mitchell Holman

Sep 15, 2012, 10:12:54 AM9/15/12

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 15, 2012, 10:30:45 AM9/15/12
" Yes, he said it, but he was incredibly tired, and simply misspoke."

So he misspoke? There aren't 57 primaries?

Make up your mind. Either he was tired and misspoke and was talking
about states, or he was clear and lucid and NOT tired and was talking
about primaries.

You can't have it both ways.

You and I know what really happened. He wasn't talking about
primaries. And he knows there aren't 57 states. And it's fun to poke
fun at him for saying "57 states."

But you come off sounding like a complete idiot when you try to cover
it up by saying he was talking about something else.

Transition Zone

Sep 15, 2012, 10:39:20 AM9/15/12
On Sep 14, 7:30 pm, repo...@scientology.org (Fred) wrote:
> http://www.skeptictank.org/foxnews2.jpg
>
> Good grief, the rightarded fucks at FOX "News" don't even know how the
> United States is laid out.

HA HA HAAA, reminds me of when Sarah Palin said a New Hampshire city
and "other parts of this great Northwest." HA HA HAAA !!

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 15, 2012, 10:41:14 AM9/15/12
>Transition Zone <mog...@hotmail.com> wrote in talk.politics.guns :
HA HA HAAA reminds me of Obama's 57 states. HA HA HAAA !!

Transition Zone

Sep 15, 2012, 10:57:19 AM9/15/12
On Sep 15, 10:41 am, Klaus Schadenfreude
<klausschadenfre...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >Transition Zone <mogu...@hotmail.com> wrote in talk.politics.guns :
Obama leading by over 5 points is even funnier !! HAA HAA
HAAAAAA !!!!!

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 15, 2012, 11:02:09 AM9/15/12
>Transition Zone <mog...@hotmail.com> wrote in talk.politics.guns :
You having to change the subject to save yourself is even funnier! HA
HA HAAA !!

the partier all the time @whitehouse.gov American Embassador Murderd in Libya : Obama Goes on Vegas Vacation

Sep 15, 2012, 12:51:55 PM9/15/12

"Mitchell Holman" <nomailcomcast.net> wrote in message
Really > Obama stated he visited 57 State Primaries?

Fucking Imbecile.

the partier all the time @whitehouse.gov American Embassador Murderd in Libya : Obama Goes on Vegas Vacation

Sep 15, 2012, 12:53:11 PM9/15/12

"Transition Zone" <mog...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Not as funny as this.

the partier all the time @whitehouse.gov American Embassador Murderd in Libya : Obama Goes on Vegas Vacation

Sep 15, 2012, 12:54:49 PM9/15/12

>============

You mean Obama can't even get the same 31 point lead Jimmy Carter had over
Ronald Reagan right before Cater lost in a landslide?

In late Spring 1980, Jimmy Carter was 31 points ahead of Reagan, and the
economy under Carter was better than It is now.

President Carter so dominates the American political scene now that his
margin over Ronald Reagan in a post-Iowa trial heat has risen to an
overwhelming 65-31 percent. And against George Bush, the GOP candidate who
finished first in the recent Iowa caucuses, Carter leads by only a slightly
lower 62-32 percent.
These latest ABC News -Harris Survey results,

http://www.harrisinteractive.com/vault/Harris-Interactive-Poll-Research-CARTER-NOW-FAR-AHEAD-OF-BOTH-REAGAN-AND-BUSH-1980-01.pdf

find WMD yet Repubs?

Sep 15, 2012, 2:20:32 PM9/15/12
On Sep 15, 12:54 pm, "American Embassador Murderd in Libya : Obama
Goes on Vegas Vacation" <Hussein the partier all the time @ White
House. gov> wrote:
> "Transition Zone" <mogu...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> >> HA HA HAAA reminds me of Obama's 57 states. HA HA HAAA !!
>
> > Obama leading by over 5 points is even funnier !!  HAA HAA
> > HAAAAAA !!!!!
> >============
>
> You mean Obama can't even get  the same 31 point lead Jimmy Carter had over
> Ronald Reagan right before Cater lost in a landslide?
>
> In late Spring 1980, Jimmy Carter was 31 points ahead of Reagan, and the
> economy under Carter was better than It is now.

Clinton lead Daddy Bush in 1992, Clinton lead Boring Bob Dole in 1996
and Obama lead McCain by leaps and bounds like he's doing now.

What's your excuse for that ??

Desertphile

Sep 15, 2012, 2:30:04 PM9/15/12
On Fri, 14 Sep 2012 23:30:14 GMT, rep...@scientology.org (Fred)
wrote:

> http://www.skeptictank.org/foxnews2.jpg
>
> Good grief, the rightarded fucks at FOX "News" don't even know how the
> United States is laid out. No wonder every fuckiing Republican is a
> fucking stupid fuck who can't even locate their own country on a map.
> No wonder the fucking rightards think global warming is a myth.
>
> LOL. Okay, yes, there is a fine line between laughing at ignorant dolts
> and mocking the mentally retarded. Maybe I shouldn't be so mean. But
> come on! Fucking cult savages.

A fine example, yes. Thank you.

Note that the past two stdies on the subject show that people who
watch FOX "News" are less informed than people who do not read or view
any news media. NPR listeners continued to be the best informed. Your
image shows why.

--
"What we have to be concerned about is whether or not the world we
live in will be capable of sustaining us in it." -- Douglas Adams

MarkA

Sep 15, 2012, 2:37:31 PM9/15/12
On Sat, 15 Sep 2012 07:30:45 -0700, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:

>>Mitchell Holman <nomailcomcast.net> wrote in talk.politics.guns :
>
>>Klaus Schadenfreude <klausscha...@yahoo.com> wrote in

>>> No, he wasn't.
>>>
>>> http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/57states.asp
>>>

>>http://mrberre.posterous.com/lets-put-this-obama-said-there-are-57-states
>

> " Yes, he said it, but he was incredibly tired, and simply misspoke."
>
> So he misspoke? There aren't 57 primaries?

I wouldn't mind if he made such verbal slips all the time. For 8 years,
we had a President who was so retarded he couldn't even say, "nuclear".

--
MarkA

If you can read this, you can stop reading now.

MarkA

Sep 15, 2012, 2:43:50 PM9/15/12
On Fri, 14 Sep 2012 23:30:14 +0000, Fred wrote:

> http://www.skeptictank.org/foxnews2.jpg
>
> Good grief, the rightarded fucks at FOX "News" don't even know how the
> United States is laid out.

I can't spot the error. Is it just that they made Arkansas and Louisiana
the same color? With so much to criticize Fox News about, that seems
pretty tame.

Mitchell Holman

Sep 15, 2012, 2:45:59 PM9/15/12

>>Mitchell Holman <nomailcomcast.net> wrote in talk.politics.guns :
>
>>Klaus Schadenfreude <klausscha...@yahoo.com> wrote in

>>> No, he wasn't.
>>>
>>> http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/57states.asp
>>>

>>http://mrberre.posterous.com/lets-put-this-obama-said-there-are-57-states
>

> " Yes, he said it, but he was incredibly tired, and simply misspoke."
>
> So he misspoke? There aren't 57 primaries?

Their ARE 57 primaries. He was right.

Not all of them are in states, so he
generalized, or "misspoke".

For the party of Dan Quayle and Sarah
Palin and Michelle Bachmann to make an
issue of this is just laughable.

"What I love about New Hampshire and what we have in
common is our extreme love for liberty. You’re the
state where the shot was heard around the world in
Lexington and Concord."
Michelle Bachmann, March 12 2011

"Revere warned, uh, the British that they weren’t gonna
be takin’ away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and
um, makin' sure as he’s riding his horse through town to
send those warning shots and bells that we were going to
be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going
to be armed."
Sarah Palin, June 3 2011

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 15, 2012, 4:30:45 PM9/15/12
>MarkA <som...@somewhere.invalid> wrote in talk.politics.guns :
Yet the use of ''NOO-kyuh-luhr'' is not uncommon, even among prominent
and educated people, including four of the nation's last 10
presidents: Dwight D. Eisenhower, who was widely admonished for it;
Gerald R. Ford; Jimmy Carter, who did graduate work in nuclear
physics, and also used ''NOO-kee-yer''; and now George W. Bush.
http://www.nytimes.com/2002/10/13/weekinreview/confronting-noo-kyuh-luhr-proliferation.html

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 15, 2012, 4:33:53 PM9/15/12
There aren't 57 states. He used the word "state" not "primary."

You make yourself look like a [bigger] idiot when you go to such great
lengths to defend the slip.

http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/barackobama/a/57_states.htm
Analysis: It's true that during a May 9, 2008 campaign stop in Oregon,
Barack Obama said he had visited 57 states. The exact quote, as
transcribed in the LA Times "Top of the Ticket" blog (and viewable on
YouTube), went as follows:

"It is wonderful to be back in Oregon," Obama said. "Over the last 15
months, we’ve traveled to every corner of the United States. I’ve
now been in 57 states? I think one left to go. Alaska and Hawaii, I
was not allowed to go to even though I really wanted to visit, but my
staff would not justify it."

You want to claim he was NOT talking about states? Then why did he say
"states" and not "mimaries" if that is what he was talking about?

See? You can't win this. Just shut up.

[chuckle]

Zacharias Mulletstein

Sep 15, 2012, 4:38:16 PM9/15/12
"Klaus Schadenfreude" <klausscha...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>I wouldn't mind if he made such verbal slips all the time. For 8 years,
>>we had a President who was so retarded he couldn't even say, "nuclear".
>
> Yet the use of ''NOO-kyuh-luhr'' is not uncommon, even among prominent
> and educated people, including four of the nation's last 10
> presidents: Dwight D. Eisenhower, who was widely admonished for it;
> Gerald R. Ford; Jimmy Carter, who did graduate work in nuclear
> physics, and also used ''NOO-kee-yer''; and now George W. Bush.

It's still incorrect. As is "Eye-rack" for Iraq (it's "eeer-ahck.")

Zacharias Mulletstein

Sep 15, 2012, 4:40:13 PM9/15/12

"Klaus Schadenfreude" <klausscha...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Obama makes one gaffe and you crucify Him. Bush makes thousands of gaffes
and you praise him.

the partier all the time @whitehouse.gov American Embassador Murderd in Libya : Obama Goes on Vegas Vacation

Sep 15, 2012, 5:22:15 PM9/15/12

"find WMD yet Repubs?" <walter_...@post.com> wrote in message
Yeah and Kerry was way ahead of Bush in 2004

Landis Ragon

Sep 15, 2012, 4:47:41 PM9/15/12
On Sat, 15 Sep 2012 14:43:50 -0400, MarkA <som...@somewhere.invalid>
wrote:

>On Fri, 14 Sep 2012 23:30:14 +0000, Fred wrote:
>
>> http://www.skeptictank.org/foxnews2.jpg
>>
>> Good grief, the rightarded fucks at FOX "News" don't even know how the
>> United States is laid out.
>
>I can't spot the error. Is it just that they made Arkansas and Louisiana
>the same color? With so much to criticize Fox News about, that seems
>pretty tame.

While's it's obvious that the error was just a lack of "proofreading"
by their graphics department, the errors are fairly obvious, even
without the red lnes showing them.

The state labeled "MO" is Arkansas, MO (Missouri) is one state farther
north.

And Mississippi and Alabama are swapped.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 15, 2012, 7:47:39 PM9/15/12
>"Zacharias Mulletstein" <zacha...@isright.com> wrote in talk.politics.guns :
So Jimmy Carter and Bush are in the same group.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 15, 2012, 7:50:30 PM9/15/12
>"Zacharias Mulletstein" <zacha...@isright.com> wrote in talk.politics.guns :
Obama has made many gaffes. I didn't "crucify" him on any of them. I'm
just mocking the leftist fucktards who are trying to claim he said
"states" and meant "primaries"

>Bush makes thousands of gaffes
>and you praise him.

Go ahead and cite the post where I've praised Bush.

SaPeIsMa

Sep 15, 2012, 8:54:47 PM9/15/12

"Klaus Schadenfreude" <klausscha...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>Mitchell Holman <nomailcomcast.net> wrote in talk.politics.guns :
>
>>Klaus Schadenfreude <klausscha...@yahoo.com> wrote in

>>> No, he wasn't.
>>>
>>> http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/57states.asp
>>>

>>http://mrberre.posterous.com/lets-put-this-obama-said-there-are-57-states
>

> " Yes, he said it, but he was incredibly tired, and simply misspoke."

Is that like the young thing that gets on a bus as asks for someone to let
her have the seat reserved for pregnant women and seniors
The old gentleman sitting in the seat gives her the eyeball and asks
"Well how far along are you ?"
To which the young thing replies..
"Well, it's only been a few minutes, but I'm really tired.."

> So he misspoke? There aren't 57 primaries?
>
> Make up your mind. Either he was tired and misspoke and was talking
> about states, or he was clear and lucid and NOT tired and was talking
> about primaries.
>
> You can't have it both ways.

Well he did say "States", and not "State primaries"..
And being the great orator that we know him to be, we know that he couldn't
have gotten that wrong by misreading the tele-prompter..

> You and I know what really happened. He wasn't talking about
> primaries. And he knows there aren't 57 states. And it's fun to poke
> fun at him for saying "57 states."
>
> But you come off sounding like a complete idiot when you try to cover
> it up by saying he was talking about something else.

True
But you are addressing mitchie...
And past history supports the notion of his being not only a pinky
apologist, but a complete idiot too.

SaPeIsMa

Sep 15, 2012, 8:58:34 PM9/15/12

"Transition Zone" <mog...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
IN a poll run by Rasmussen with a 52% record of being wrong.

MarkA

Sep 15, 2012, 10:13:40 PM9/15/12
Ooops! My bad. I was looking at the (correct) map at the bottom, not the
screenshot from Fox News. Now I see it.

Well, what can you expect from people who use Bing?

MarkA

Sep 15, 2012, 10:27:15 PM9/15/12
I can forgive Eisenhower, as the "nucular" age was just beginning when he
was President. Ford wasn't elected. It surprises me that Carter, who
actually studied nuclear physics, would have got it wrong. Perhaps it's a
Southern thing? Anyway, it appeals to my image of GW as a complete moron
to think that he couldn't say it because he was an idiot, not because it's
a regional dialect.

Michael Dobony

Sep 15, 2012, 10:44:46 PM9/15/12
On Fri, 14 Sep 2012 23:30:14 GMT, Fred wrote:

> http://www.skeptictank.org/foxnews2.jpg
>
> Good grief, the rightarded fucks at FOX "News" don't even know how the
> United States is laid out. No wonder every fuckiing Republican is a
> fucking stupid fuck who can't even locate their own country on a map.
> No wonder the fucking rightards think global warming is a myth.
>
> LOL. Okay, yes, there is a fine line between laughing at ignorant dolts
> and mocking the mentally retarded. Maybe I shouldn't be so mean. But
> come on! Fucking cult savages.
>
> ---
> Why Mitt Rmoney can't divulge his tax returns:
> http://www.slate.com/blogs/moneybox/2012/07/17/romney_s_tax_returns_is_the_2009_swiss_bank_account_amnesty_what_he_doesn_t_want_us_to_see_.html

Bully techniques are your entire arsenal? Okay, you have limited vocabulary
and are a total hypocrite (you don't care that Obama can't produce a birth
certificate, certificate of live birth is NOT a birth certificate). I
suppose you also believe that spending $$$$trillions will balance the
budget.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 15, 2012, 10:49:13 PM9/15/12
That's really big of you.

Jeanne Douglas

Sep 15, 2012, 11:06:30 PM9/15/12
In article <1g3fuv7sjg29h.o8gnjxq3r1zj$.d...@40tude.net>,
I guess that means that I'm not a citizen, since the only thing the City
of New York will send me is a certificate of live birth.

--
JD

"Osama Bin Laden is dead and GM is alive."--VP Joseph Biden

Mitchell Holman

Sep 16, 2012, 12:18:59 AM9/16/12
Klaus Schadenfreude <klausscha...@yahoo.com> wrote in
Cite the post where you criticized Bush for
any gaffe he made.

"I heard somebody say, 'Where's Nelson Mandela?' Well,
Mandela's dead. Because Saddam killed all the Mandelas."

George W. Bush, on the former South African president who
is still very much alive, Sept. 20, 2007

Mitchell Holman

Sep 16, 2012, 12:22:14 AM9/16/12
"SaPeIsMa" <Sape...@gmail.com> wrote in
The idiot hiding behind the handle of "SaPeIsMa"
complains about idiocy.

Oh, the irony...............

"Another moron who doens't knwo how to use a dictionnary."
"SaPeIsMa", 08/31/05

"I'm dealing with a grade-school intellecte here"
"SaPeIsMa", 12/31/07

Scout

Sep 16, 2012, 12:45:19 AM9/16/12

>>>Obama makes one gaffe and you crucify Him.
>>
>> Obama has made many gaffes. I didn't "crucify" him on any of them. I'm
>> just mocking the leftist fucktards who are trying to claim he said
>> "states" and meant "primaries"
>>
>>>Bush makes thousands of gaffes
>>>and you praise him.
>>

>> Go ahead and cite the post where I've praised Bush.
>

> Cite the post where you criticized Bush for
> any gaffe he made.

Goal post move noted.

SkyEyes

Sep 16, 2012, 2:59:13 AM9/16/12
On Sep 15, 8:06 pm, Jeanne Douglas <hlwdj...@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:
> In article <1g3fuv7sjg29h.o8gnjxq3r1zj$....@40tude.net>,
>  Michael Dobony <sur...@stopassaultnow.net> wrote:
>

> > On Fri, 14 Sep 2012 23:30:14 GMT, Fred wrote:
>
> > >http://www.skeptictank.org/foxnews2.jpg
>
> > > Good grief, the rightarded fucks at FOX "News" don't even know how the
> > > United States is laid out. No wonder every fuckiing Republican is a
> > > fucking stupid fuck who can't even locate their own country on a map.
> > > No wonder the fucking rightards think global warming is a myth.
>
> > > LOL. Okay, yes, there is a fine line between laughing at ignorant dolts
> > > and mocking the mentally retarded. Maybe I shouldn't be so mean. But
> > > come on! Fucking cult savages.
>
> > > ---
> > > Why Mitt Rmoney can't divulge his tax returns:
> > >http://www.slate.com/blogs/moneybox/2012/07/17/romney_s_tax_returns_i...
> > > 009_swiss_bank_account_amnesty_what_he_doesn_t_want_us_to_see_.html
>
> > Bully techniques are your entire arsenal? Okay, you have limited vocabulary
> > and are a total hypocrite (you don't care that Obama can't produce a birth
> > certificate, certificate of live birth is NOT a birth certificate).
>
> I guess that means that I'm not a citizen, since the only thing the City
> of New York will send me is a certificate of live birth.

You're lucky. I'm an adopted child, and Illinois, the state where I
was born, will only issue me an Adoptive Birth Certificate. Since I
never wanted to run for President, it hasn't been much of a problem
here in the U.S., but when I lived in Greece my passport expired, and
the U.S. Embassy in Athens balked at giving me a new one, since all I
had was an "Adoptive" birth certificate. It took them six weeks to
decide I was *really* an American, and renew my passport. I was
sweating bullets for a while there. Loved Greece, but I really didn't
want to stay there for the rest of my life.

Brenda Nelson, A.A.#34
BAAWA Knight of the Golden Litterbox
EAC Professor of Feline Thermometrics and Cat-Herding
skyeyes nine at cox dot net OR
skyeyes nine at yahoo dot com

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 16, 2012, 8:43:12 AM9/16/12
I never did. Nor did I criticize Obama for saying 57 states.

NOW what are you going to do?

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 16, 2012, 8:43:48 AM9/16/12

>>> Obama has made many gaffes. I didn't "crucify" him on any of them. I'm
>>> just mocking the leftist fucktards who are trying to claim he said
>>> "states" and meant "primaries"

>>> Go ahead and cite the post where I've praised Bush.
>>

>> Cite the post where you criticized Bush for
>> any gaffe he made.
>
>Goal post move noted.

When they're getting their asses kicked, they ALWAYS use the Bush Fall
Back play.

linuxgal

Sep 16, 2012, 9:50:30 AM9/16/12
MarkA wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Sep 2012 23:30:14 +0000, Fred wrote:
>
>> http://www.skeptictank.org/foxnews2.jpg
>>
>> Good grief, the rightarded fucks at FOX "News" don't even know how the
>> United States is laid out.
>
> I can't spot the error. Is it just that they made Arkansas and Louisiana
> the same color? With so much to criticize Fox News about, that seems
> pretty tame.

The only thing wrong with that map is that three states in the south
have nearly identical colors (difficult, but not impossible to read) and
also Iowa and Illinois almost run together. Four colors are sufficient
to make any map.

--
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.
It is by the beans of Java the thoughts acquire speed,

http://www.cleanposts.com

One Angry Liberal

Sep 16, 2012, 10:09:16 AM9/16/12
linuxgal <linu...@cleanposts.com> wrote:
> MarkA wrote:
> > On Fri, 14 Sep 2012 23:30:14 +0000, Fred wrote:
> >
> >> http://www.skeptictank.org/foxnews2.jpg
> >>
> >> Good grief, the rightarded fucks at FOX "News" don't even know how the
> >> United States is laid out.
> >
> > I can't spot the error. Is it just that they made Arkansas and
> > Louisiana the same color? With so much to criticize Fox News about,
> > that seems pretty tame.
> >

> The only thing wrong with that map is that three states in the south
> have nearly identical colors (difficult, but not impossible to read) and
> also Iowa and Illinois almost run together. Four colors are sufficient
> to make any map.

Yep, that is all that is wrong. Oh, and they also switched Mississippi and
Alabama. The Fox map is the upper map. The lower map is showing the
correct map.

Fred

Sep 16, 2012, 10:22:04 AM9/16/12
Brian E. Clark <brian...@newsgroup.reply.only> wrote:
>In article
><YbidnVTCLKqaI87N...@posted.sonicnet>,
>rep...@scientology.org says...
>> http://www.skeptictank.org/foxnews2.jpg
>Maybe Hurricane Isaac's remnants blew Missouri's "MO"
>abbreviation southward over Arkansas? ;-)

lol, don't give rightards even dumber ideas, they always use them.

---
Why Mitt Rmoney can't divulge his tax returns:
http://www.slate.com/blogs/moneybox/2012/07/17/romney_s_tax_returns_is_the_2009_swiss_bank_account_amnesty_what_he_doesn_t_want_us_to_see_.html

Fred

Sep 16, 2012, 10:23:04 AM9/16/12
? <?@gmail.not> wrote:
>On 9/14/2012 4:30 PM, Fred wrote:
>> http://www.skeptictank.org/foxnews2.jpg
>> Good grief, the rightarded fucks at FOX "News" don't even know how the
>> United States is laid out. No wonder every fuckiing Republican is a
>> fucking stupid fuck who can't even locate their own country on a map.
>> No wonder the fucking rightards think global warming is a myth.
>> LOL. Okay, yes, there is a fine line between laughing at ignorant dolts
>> and mocking the mentally retarded. Maybe I shouldn't be so mean. But
>> come on! Fucking cult savages.
>Couldn't they locate all 57 states Obama has visited?

all the protectorates and territories obama talked abount? no, because
brown people live in all oif them but utah.

Fred

Sep 16, 2012, 10:24:56 AM9/16/12
MarkA <som...@somewhere.invalid> wrote:

>Well, what can you expect from people who use Bing?

rofl! -- that made my day. :)

Fred

Sep 16, 2012, 10:25:27 AM9/16/12
linuxgal <linu...@cleanposts.com> wrote:
>MarkA wrote:
>> On Fri, 14 Sep 2012 23:30:14 +0000, Fred wrote:
>>> http://www.skeptictank.org/foxnews2.jpg
>>> Good grief, the rightarded fucks at FOX "News" don't even know how the
>>> United States is laid out.
>> I can't spot the error. Is it just that they made Arkansas and Louisiana
>> the same color? With so much to criticize Fox News about, that seems
>> pretty tame.
>The only thing wrong with that map is that three states in the south
>have nearly identical colors (difficult, but not impossible to read) and
>also Iowa and Illinois almost run together. Four colors are sufficient
>to make any map.

you vote republican, i see. :) no offense.

linuxgal

Sep 16, 2012, 10:19:59 AM9/16/12
One Angry Liberal wrote:

> Yep, that is all that is wrong. Oh, and they also switched Mississippi and
> Alabama. The Fox map is the upper map. The lower map is showing the
> correct map.

I think I am precisely the opposite of an anal personality. If someone
makes an obvious tyop or gaffe I let it go, notwithstanding their
political views. Who knows what time pressures the graphics department
at a broadcast news outfit are operating under. Errors are bound to
happen. Humans are not computers. But there are certain errors that
reach a level that can only be ascribed to ignorance. The bare fact
that Russia and Alaska shares a border does not give the governor of
Alaska foreign policy credentials. When the President refers to the
lower income tax rates currently in effect as the "Bush Tax Cuts" he is
ignoring (or forgetting) the fact that the Donk Senate re-authorized
those rates in 2011 and he himself signed the bill.

One Angry Liberal

Sep 16, 2012, 10:35:41 AM9/16/12
linuxgal <linu...@cleanposts.com> wrote:
> One Angry Liberal wrote:
>
> > Yep, that is all that is wrong. Oh, and they also switched Mississippi
> > and Alabama. The Fox map is the upper map. The lower map is showing
> > the correct map.
>
> I think I am precisely the opposite of an anal personality. If someone
> makes an obvious tyop or gaffe I let it go, notwithstanding their
> political views. Who knows what time pressures the graphics department
> at a broadcast news outfit are operating under. Errors are bound to
> happen. Humans are not computers.

So, no need to be professional at a "professional" news agency, huh?

> But there are certain errors that
> reach a level that can only be ascribed to ignorance. The bare fact
> that Russia and Alaska shares a border does not give the governor of
> Alaska foreign policy credentials. When the President refers to the
> lower income tax rates currently in effect as the "Bush Tax Cuts" he is
> ignoring (or forgetting) the fact that the Donk Senate re-authorized
> those rates in 2011 and he himself signed the bill.

Yes, he/they did. But it wasn't an error. It was a compromise. You know,
the thing that actually makes the world work.

find WMD yet Repubs?

Sep 16, 2012, 12:34:42 PM9/16/12
On Sep 16, 10:28 am, linuxgal <linux...@cleanposts.com> wrote:
> One Angry Liberal wrote:
> > Yep, that is all that is wrong.  Oh, and they also switched Mississippi and
> > Alabama.  The Fox map is the upper map.  The lower map is showing the
> > correct map.
>
> I think I am precisely the opposite of an anal personality.  If someone
> makes an obvious tyop or gaffe I let it go, notwithstanding their
> political views.

Typos were an issue on an episode of Lewis Black's "The Root of all
Evil", where one contestant - a lawyer - said something like the
internet was resulting in a rough draft world of communication, or
something like that. I don't remember

Zacharias Mulletstein

Sep 16, 2012, 4:49:49 PM9/16/12

"Klaus Schadenfreude" <klausscha...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
When you criticize Obama for doing something while you praise Bush for doing
the same thing, by golly I'm going to bring out the Bush Fail Back play.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 16, 2012, 6:56:46 PM9/16/12
Except you are only WISHING I criticized Obama for saying "57 states"
when I did no such thing.

Want to try again?

Scout

Sep 16, 2012, 8:08:25 PM9/16/12

"Zacharias Mulletstein" <zacha...@isright.com> wrote in message
Remember that challenge?

You should....it was issued just before you moved the goal posts.

MarkA

Sep 16, 2012, 9:50:57 PM9/16/12
Thanks! And I'm not even Christian!

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 16, 2012, 10:05:23 PM9/16/12
So have you forgiven Bush?

Mitchell Holman

Sep 16, 2012, 10:54:59 PM9/16/12
"Zacharias Mulletstein" <zacha...@isright.com> wrote in
What do you call it when conservatives credit
Bush for what Obama did?

Hannity: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead 'Thanks to George Bush'
December 09, 2011

In Sean Hannity's world, President George W. Bush
succeeded in killing terrorist mastermind Osama bin
Laden.

The Fox News host on Thursday noted that bin Laden
was dead "thanks to George Bush."

During a segment on Time magazine's top 10 news stories
of 2011, Democratic consultant Joe Trippi lamented that
the death of the al Qaeda leader didn't make the list.

"Thanks to George Bush," Hannity interrupted, ignoring
the fact that bin Laden had been killed under President
Barack Obama's watch.

"You'd give credit to Bush?" he asked Trippi. "Because
if Obama had gotten his way we wouldn't have gotten bin
Laden, you know that."

This isn't the first time that history has been revised
in favor of President George W. Bush on Hannity's show.

Appearing on Hannity in 2009, former Bush spokeswoman
Dana Perino declared, "We did not have a terrorist attack
on our country during President Bush's term."

http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/david/hannity-osama-bin-laden-dead-
thanks-george-b

Transition Zone

Sep 17, 2012, 9:10:29 AM9/17/12
On Sep 16, 9:59 am, linuxgal <linux...@cleanposts.com> wrote:

> It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.
> It is by the beans of Java the thoughts acquire speed,
> The hands acquire shaking,
> The shaking becomes a warning.
> It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

However, "the abuse of methamphetamine became apparent during the
1930's due to the stimulant, euphoric, and anorexic properties of the
drug".

-- http://www.iaff.org/hs/resi/methamphetamine%20final.htm

MarkA

Sep 17, 2012, 2:41:51 PM9/17/12
No way! "Nuclear" was a household word when he was growing up. And,
considering that he was in command of the world's largest nuclear arsenal,
you'd think the least he could do was learn how to pronounce it!

FWIW, I do recognize that a lot of GW's "hillbilly talk" was intentional,
to win the trust of those who are suspicious of fancy-talking
intellectuals. My problem is with a political party that promotes
mistrust of "experts". As Carl Sagan observed, we live in a world
absolutely dependent on advanced technology, and have arranged things so
that almost nobody understands it. This is a sure recipe for disaster.

--
MarkA
Keeper of Things Put There Only Just The Night Before

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 18, 2012, 6:26:13 AM9/18/12
>MarkA <nob...@nowhere.invalid> wrote in talk.politics.guns :
Your hypocrisy has been noted and logged.

MarkA

Sep 18, 2012, 8:17:42 AM9/18/12
I'm sure it is logged directly after the entry on your idiocy.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 18, 2012, 8:50:44 AM9/18/12
>I'm sure it is logged [..]

Yep. But then, it's what we've come to expect of you people.

find WMD yet Repubs?

Sep 18, 2012, 2:40:10 PM9/18/12
On Sep 18, 6:26 am, Klaus Schadenfreude <klausschadenfre...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> >MarkA <nob...@nowhere.invalid> wrote in talk.politics.guns :

> >> So have you forgiven Bush?
>
> >No way!
>
> Your hypocrisy has been noted and logged.

What's the difference?

(its like the difference between Arizona and Arizona)

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 18, 2012, 3:33:54 PM9/18/12
>"find WMD yet Repubs?" <walter_...@post.com> wrote in talk.politics.guns :
Having trouble following along? Maybe you should just read posts for a
few more months until you're ready to focus.

MarkA

Sep 18, 2012, 5:42:26 PM9/18/12
Ah! I see you've taken Don Kresch's correspondence course on snipping
the hard-to-answer parts of posts you reply to!

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 18, 2012, 8:29:04 PM9/18/12
I don't know who Don is, but I automatically snip out the parts you
post that are stupid.

I'm surprised there's anything left beside what I write, frankly.