He's trying to corrupt the rule of law.

Nadegda

Feb 26, 2020, 6:01:43 PM2/26/20
https://www.alternet.org/2020/02/its-not-just-revenge-columnist-says-theres-one-alarming-aspect-of-trumps-purge-that-is-being-ignored/

----------
It’s not just revenge: Columnist says there’s one ‘alarming’ aspect of
Trump’s purge that is being ignored.

But according to Washington Post columnist Greg Sargent, Trump isn’t just
getting revenge, he’s shoring up his ability to corrupt the rule of law.

“The purges are not just revenge,” he concludes. “They are designed to
remove people who defend the rule of law against Trump’s very deliberate
corruption and degradation of it.”
----------

LOCK HIM UP! This "presidency" cannot continue without endangering the
very fabric of republican rule. REMOVE HIM FROM OFFICE!

--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
% <per...@gmail.com> admits he has erectile dysfunction:
<cue8up....@news.alt.net>

bigdog

Feb 26, 2020, 6:06:14 PM2/26/20
On Wednesday, February 26, 2020 at 6:01:43 PM UTC-5, Nadegda wrote:
> https://www.alternet.org/2020/02/its-not-just-revenge-columnist-says-theres-one-alarming-aspect-of-trumps-purge-that-is-being-ignored/
>
> ----------
> It’s not just revenge: Columnist says there’s one ‘alarming’ aspect of
> Trump’s purge that is being ignored.

> But according to Washington Post columnist Greg Sargent, Trump isn’t just
> getting revenge, he’s shoring up his ability to corrupt the rule of law.
>
> “The purges are not just revenge,” he concludes. “They are designed to
> remove people who defend the rule of law against Trump’s very deliberate
> corruption and degradation of it.”
> ----------
>
> LOCK HIM UP! This "presidency" cannot continue without endangering the
> very fabric of republican rule. REMOVE HIM FROM OFFICE!

How many presidents would keep people in their administration that were trying
to undermine them?

"Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."

Feb 26, 2020, 6:11:04 PM2/26/20
On Wed, 26 Feb 2020 23:01:41 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda <nad31...@gmail.invalid> wrote:

>https://www.alternet.org/2020/02/its-not-just-revenqe-columnist-says-theres-one-alarming-aspect-of-trumps-purge-that-is-being-ignored/
>
>----------
>It’s not just revenge: Columnist says there’s one ‘alarming’ aspect of
>Trump’s purge that is being ignored.

>But according to Washington Post columnist Greg Sargent, Trump isn’t just
>getting revenge, he’s shoring up his ability to corrupt the rule of law.
>
>“The purges are not just revenge,” he concludes. “They are designed to
>remove people who defend the rule of law against Trump’s very deliberate
>corruption and degradation of it.”
>----------
>
>LOCK HIM UP! This "presidency" cannot continue without endangering the
>very fabric of republican rule. REMOVE HIM FROM OFFICE!

Nice butthurt bleat. Here's clue. You dumbass liberals
LOST! You lost the Presidency, you lost the Senate, you
lost the electoral college vote, you failed in your bogus
Russian collusion, your fake obstruction and your failure
to remove President Trump from office you continue to
lose the judiciary (Mr. Trump has even managed to turn
the 9th Circuit conservative via appointment.) so your temper
tantrums continue to become more frequent and louder.

LOL Keep entertaining us.

--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only
the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to
teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived."
--Henry David Thoreau

The Right And The Powerful

Feb 26, 2020, 6:32:48 PM2/26/20
Well, as entertaining as a brat screaming in a corner. The facts are
the paddle that will shut the brat up.

Nadegda

Feb 26, 2020, 6:56:21 PM2/26/20
Oh, the *irony*!

But, wrong. We have dumped *mountains* of facts on millions of right-
wingers since 2016 and come to the conclusion that *no* amount of
being proven wrong will shut you white-male-class-privilege-spoiled brats
up. :P

The Right And The Powerful

Feb 26, 2020, 7:03:55 PM2/26/20
On Wed, 26 Feb 2020 23:56:20 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
<nad31...@gmail.invalid> wrote:

>Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
>On Wed, 26 Feb 2020 17:32:46 -0600, The Right And The Powerful wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 26 Feb 2020 18:11:01 -0500, "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."
>> <greghall@høme.fake> wrote:

>>>Nice butthurt bleat. Here's clue. You dumbass liberals
>>>LOST! You lost the Presidency, you lost the Senate, you
>>>lost the electoral college vote, you failed in your bogus
>>>Russian collusion, your fake obstruction and your failure
>>>to remove President Trump from office you continue to
>>>lose the judiciary (Mr. Trump has even managed to turn
>>>the 9th Circuit conservative via appointment.) so your temper
>>>tantrums continue to become more frequent and louder.
>>>
>>>LOL Keep entertaining us.
>>
>> Well, as entertaining as a brat screaming in a corner. The facts are
>> the paddle that will shut the brat up.
>
>Oh, the *irony*!
>
>But, wrong. We have dumped *mountains* of facts on millions of right-
>wingers since 2016 and come to the conclusion that *no* amount of
>being proven wrong will shut you white-male-class-privilege-spoiled brats
>up. :P

Okay, you need a cock in your mouth to shut you up.

%

Feb 26, 2020, 7:08:48 PM2/26/20
On 2020-02-26 4:01 p.m., Nadegda wrote:
> https://www.alternet.org/2020/02/its-not-just-revenge-columnist-says-theres-one-alarming-aspect-of-trumps-purge-that-is-being-ignored/
>
> ----------
> It’s not just revenge: Columnist says there’s one ‘alarming’ aspect of
> Trump’s purge that is being ignored.

> But according to Washington Post columnist Greg Sargent, Trump isn’t just
> getting revenge, he’s shoring up his ability to corrupt the rule of law.
>
> “The purges are not just revenge,” he concludes. “They are designed to
> remove people who defend the rule of law against Trump’s very deliberate
> corruption and degradation of it.”
> ----------
>
> LOCK HIM UP! This "presidency" cannot continue without endangering the
> very fabric of republican rule. REMOVE HIM FROM OFFICE!

nads is after my dick again

Libtard

Feb 26, 2020, 7:34:30 PM2/26/20
You need a fist in yours, misogynist. That is NOT an acceptable way
to talk to a woman, online or off!

--
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler

Libtard

Feb 26, 2020, 7:36:22 PM2/26/20
Why on Earth would you think anyone wants *that* tiny and dysfunctional
noodle? Even TWYLW doesn't want it, to judge by how you spend all night
every night continually frothing to USENET rather than in bed with her!

"Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."

Feb 26, 2020, 7:42:41 PM2/26/20
On Thu, 27 Feb 2020, Libtard <lib...@sandernistas.edu> wrote:
>On Wed, 26 Feb 2020, The Right And The Powerful wrote:
When did Paul get a sex change operation?

Just Wondering

Feb 26, 2020, 7:46:54 PM2/26/20
On 2/26/2020 4:01 PM, Nadegda wrote:
> https://www.alternet.org/2020/02/its-not-just-revenge-columnist-says-theres-one-alarming-aspect-of-trumps-purge-that-is-being-ignored/
>
> ----------
> It’s not just revenge: Columnist says there’s one ‘alarming’ aspect of
> Trump’s purge that is being ignored.

> But according to Washington Post columnist Greg Sargent, Trump isn’t just
> getting revenge, he’s shoring up his ability to corrupt the rule of law.
>
> “The purges are not just revenge,” he concludes. “They are designed to
> remove people who defend the rule of law against Trump’s very deliberate
> corruption and degradation of it.”
> ----------
>
> LOCK HIM UP! This "presidency" cannot continue without endangering the
> very fabric of republican rule. REMOVE HIM FROM OFFICE!

A shining example of the liberal mantra:
When in trouble or in doubt,
Run in circles, scream and shout.

The Right And The Powerful

Feb 26, 2020, 8:28:32 PM2/26/20
You're not a woman Paul and neither are your nyms. Just fuck off
Paul.

The Right And The Powerful

Feb 26, 2020, 8:29:10 PM2/26/20
On Wed, 26 Feb 2020 19:42:40 -0500, "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."
Never fear he's still a queer.

The Right And The Powerful

Feb 26, 2020, 8:29:32 PM2/26/20
On Wed, 26 Feb 2020 17:52:19 -0700, Skeeter <Sc...@invalid.invalid>
wrote:

>On Thu, 27 Feb 2020 00:34:30 -0000 (UTC), Libtard
>It is if she deserves it.

Ha!

The Right And The Powerful

Feb 26, 2020, 8:30:56 PM2/26/20
On Wed, 26 Feb 2020 17:11:38 -0700, Skeeter <Sc...@invalid.invalid>
wrote:

>On Wed, 26 Feb 2020 23:56:20 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
><nad31...@gmail.invalid> wrote:
>
>>Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
>>On Wed, 26 Feb 2020 17:32:46 -0600, The Right And The Powerful wrote:

>>> Well, as entertaining as a brat screaming in a corner. The facts are
>>> the paddle that will shut the brat up.
>>
>>Oh, the *irony*!
>>
>>But, wrong. We have dumped *mountains* of facts on millions of right-
>>wingers since 2016 and come to the conclusion that *no* amount of
>>being proven wrong will shut you white-male-class-privilege-spoiled brats
>>up. :P
>
>How come only your liberal biased rags is all you post?

Paul steals my word brat and desparately tries to use it against us
but to no avail.

The Right And The Powerful

Feb 26, 2020, 8:32:04 PM2/26/20
Nads wouldn't know what to do with it having never had any in its
short but queer life.

The Right And The Powerful

Feb 26, 2020, 8:33:00 PM2/26/20
LIKE A BRAT!

mixed nuts

Feb 26, 2020, 9:40:00 PM2/26/20
Presidents cannot be paddled. They are very important (Presidents, and
only Presidents can run a country). It is a crime to paddle The
President with facts. Presidents have alternative facts and they're
never wrong, even if they're stupid made up crap bullshit, they're still
President alternative facts which makes them true (even in Texas).

--
Grizzly H.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Feb 27, 2020, 8:36:39 AM2/27/20
<nad31...@gmail.invalid> wrote:

>LOCK HIM UP! This "presidency" cannot continue without endangering the
>very fabric of republican rule. REMOVE HIM FROM OFFICE!

You already tried that.

How about suicide? That would solve the problem for you.

Checkmate

Feb 29, 2020, 6:18:57 AM2/29/20
Checkmate.

On Wed, 26 Feb 2020 23:01:41 -0000 (UTC) Nadegda put forth the
following notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

> LOCK HIM UP! This "presidency" cannot continue without endangering the
> very fabric of republican rule. REMOVE HIM FROM OFFICE!

AWK! LOCK 'EM UP! AWK!

Wanna cracker?

While you're here, didja hear the news about the Durham investigation?
The good news is he's not going to issue a report. The bad news, is he's
going to be issuing indictments instead. Rumor has it that McCabe is in
the barrel. I can only speculate who the others are, but Comey would be a
good guess, along with Strzok, Page, and... well, there are just so many
to choose from. I've also heard your buddy Mueller's name mentioned,
along with a bunch of his posse, for concealing the fact that the FISA
warrants and spying were all fraudulent and illegal. I can't nail down
the timing, but the general consensus is we're getting warmer! It's
shaping up to be a hot Summer, but you can always use your Kensi sock to
blame it on global warming or some shit...

PS: LOL!

PPS: <snicker>

--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2020

https://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

mixed nuts

Feb 29, 2020, 9:03:49 AM2/29/20
On 2/29/2020 6:18 AM, Checkmate wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate.
> On Wed, 26 Feb 2020 23:01:41 -0000 (UTC) Nadegda put forth the
> following notion, which was duly noted and recorded:
>
>> LOCK HIM UP! This "presidency" cannot continue without endangering the
>> very fabric of republican rule. REMOVE HIM FROM OFFICE!
>>
> AWK! LOCK 'EM UP! AWK!
>
> Wanna cracker?
>
> While you're here, didja hear the news about the Durham investigation?
> The good news is he's not going to issue a report. The bad news, is he's
> going to be issuing indictments instead. Rumor has it that McCabe is in
> the barrel. I can only speculate who the others are, but Comey would be a
> good guess, along with Strzok, Page, and... well, there are just so many
> to choose from. I've also heard your buddy Mueller's name mentioned,
> along with a bunch of his posse, for concealing the fact that the FISA
> warrants and spying were all fraudulent and illegal. I can't nail down
> the timing, but the general consensus is we're getting warmer! It's
> shaping up to be a hot Summer, but you can always use your Kensi sock to
> blame it on global warming or some shit...
>
> PS: LOL!
>
> PPS: <snicker>
I heard that people are having their minds boggled over incredible
disclosures due to the power of these incredible investigations, which
are getting much warmer and are proceeding under conditions of extreme
security.

--
Grizzly H.

Checkmate

Feb 29, 2020, 6:05:02 PM2/29/20
Checkmate.

On Wed, 26 Feb 2020 23:56:20 -0000 (UTC) Nadegda put forth the
following notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Wed, 26 Feb 2020 17:32:46 -0600, The Right And The Powerful wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 26 Feb 2020 18:11:01 -0500, "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."
> > <greghall@høme.fake> wrote:

> >>Nice butthurt bleat. Here's clue. You dumbass liberals
> >>LOST! You lost the Presidency, you lost the Senate, you
> >>lost the electoral college vote, you failed in your bogus
> >>Russian collusion, your fake obstruction and your failure
> >>to remove President Trump from office you continue to
> >>lose the judiciary (Mr. Trump has even managed to turn
> >>the 9th Circuit conservative via appointment.) so your temper
> >>tantrums continue to become more frequent and louder.
> >>
> >>LOL Keep entertaining us.
> >
> > Well, as entertaining as a brat screaming in a corner. The facts are
> > the paddle that will shut the brat up.
>
> Oh, the *irony*!
>
> But, wrong. We have dumped *mountains* of facts on millions of right-
> wingers since 2016 and come to the conclusion that *no* amount of
> being proven wrong will shut you white-male-class-privilege-spoiled brats
> up. :P

CORRECTION: You've dumped *mountains* of BullSchiff here, and the results
prove it. I can't wait to see your asshole swallow your twisted panties
when the Durham indictments start coming out!

Checkmate

Feb 29, 2020, 6:06:02 PM2/29/20
Checkmate.

On Thu, 27 Feb 2020 00:34:30 -0000 (UTC) Libtard put forth the
following notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

What "woman" are you referring to, Paul?

kensi

Mar 1, 2020, 1:23:02 AM3/1/20
On 2/29/2020 6:05 PM, Checkmate wrote:
> On Thu, 27 Feb 2020 00:34:30 -0000 (UTC) Libtard put forth the
>> On Wed, 26 Feb 2020 18:03:54 -0600, The Right And The Powerful wrote:
>>> On Wed, 26 Feb 2020 23:56:20 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
>>>
>>> Okay, you need a cock in your mouth to shut you up.
>>
>> You need a fist in yours, misogynist. That is NOT an acceptable way
>> to talk to a woman, online or off!
>
> What "woman" are you referring to

Can you read? Can you count to three? Then you shouldn't have any
difficulty determining that he was referring to Nadegda, kOok.

*smdh*

in here." ~Checkmate

Checkmate

Mar 6, 2020, 8:01:40 PM3/6/20
Checkmate.

On Sun, 1 Mar 2020 01:23:01 -0500 kensi put forth the following notion,
which was duly noted and recorded:

> On 2/29/2020 6:05 PM, Checkmate wrote:

> >> You need a fist in yours, misogynist. That is NOT an acceptable way
> >> to talk to a woman, online or off!
> >
> > What "woman" are you referring to
>
> Can you read? Can you count to three? Then you shouldn't have any
> difficulty determining that he was referring to Nadegda, kOok.
>
> *smdh*

Nads is a dude named Paul, and so are you... I really didn't think that
would need any clarification.

kensi

Mar 7, 2020, 1:07:17 AM3/7/20
On 3/6/2020 8:01 PM, Checkmate wrote:
> On Sun, 1 Mar 2020 01:23:01 -0500 kensi put forth the following notion,
> which was duly noted and recorded:
>> Can you read? Can you count to three? Then you shouldn't have any
>> difficulty determining that he was referring to Nadegda, kOok.
>>
>> *smdh*
>
> Nads is a dude named Paul,

Proof, kOok?

> and so are you.

Proof, KO0k?

(Now watch him run.)

Checkmate

Mar 12, 2020, 7:03:57 AM3/12/20
Checkmate.

On Sat, 7 Mar 2020 01:07:07 -0500 kensi put forth the following notion,
which was duly noted and recorded:

> On 3/6/2020 8:01 PM, Checkmate wrote:
> > On Sun, 1 Mar 2020 01:23:01 -0500 kensi put forth the following notion,
> > which was duly noted and recorded:
> >> Can you read? Can you count to three? Then you shouldn't have any
> >> difficulty determining that he was referring to Nadegda, kOok.
> >>
> >> *smdh*
> >
> > Nads is a dude named Paul,
>
> Proof, kOok?
>
> > and so are you.
>
> Proof, KO0k?
>
> (Now watch him run.)

Everybody has proven it for themselves at some point in the past, yet you
still try to play it off by asking for proof, which you blatantly deny
when the full header points straight to Pembroke, so FOP!

Nadegda

Mar 12, 2020, 3:12:52 PM3/12/20
On Thu, 12 Mar 2020 04:03:54 -0700, Checkmate wrote:

> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate.
>
> On Sat, 7 Mar 2020 01:07:07 -0500 kensi put forth the following notion,
> which was duly noted and recorded:
>

>> On 3/6/2020 8:01 PM, Checkmate wrote:
>> > On Sun, 1 Mar 2020 01:23:01 -0500 kensi put forth the following notion,
>> > which was duly noted and recorded:

>> > Nads is a dude named Paul,
>>
>> Proof, kOok?
>>
>> > and so are you.
>>
>> Proof, KO0k?
>>
>> (Now watch him run.)
>
> Everybody has proven it for themselves at some point in the past, yet you
> still try to play it off by asking for proof, which you blatantly deny
> when the full header points straight to Pembroke, so FOP!

Blather, blather, blather, but nothing one could even remotely argue
constitutes "evidence", let alone a sufficient weight of it as to meet the
burden of proof.

Squirting out a lot of ink, squid-style, still counts as running, kooky.

<snicker>

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛

Mar 12, 2020, 3:19:48 PM3/12/20
On Thu, 12 Mar 2020 19:12:51 -0000 (UTC), LO AND BEHOLD; Nadegda
<nad31...@gmail.invalid> determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<r4e1jj$4r9$2...@dont-email.me>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On 3/6/2020 8:01 PM, 💩 wrote:
[...]
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ <💩snickerTurd💩>
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡

your /claim/ that there was an amazing md5sum collision is believed by NOBODY.

"nads" won't comment on this poast...

--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECK® VALIDATION]

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB6B8jGSdLA

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle, this
seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer,
and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an
end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure hell
everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized
country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become
like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Checkmate (of alt.checkmate)

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously
unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the domestic
terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie
terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at what
they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing by
keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1 pussy willow fan)

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <Lunatic...@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <MPG.32c5bfef...@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007

Checkmate

Mar 14, 2020, 2:23:47 PM3/14/20
Checkmate.

On Thu, 12 Mar 2020 19:12:51 -0000 (UTC) Nadegda put forth the
You forgot to make your ridiculous (C)lame again about how there are
probably "lots" of people in the village of Pembroke who post in
alt.checkmate.