Let me explain something to you ignorant moronic jackass darwinists

Tapestry

Oct 25, 2009, 4:06:07 PM10/25/09

Your time wasn't there.

You have essentially a slinky, that you have stretched way out to
billions of
years represented.

Now take your stretched out slinkly and collapse it back.

Now life was formed and created, it was not by evolution, and it
happened in thousands not millions
or billions, you fucking retarded mronic dumbfucks,

Is that clear?

odin

Oct 25, 2009, 4:15:35 PM10/25/09

now that you put it that way, yes, it is clear

VoiceOfReason

Oct 25, 2009, 4:21:04 PM10/25/09

No, it's not clear. We need to see evidence to back up your
assertions. Got any?

Tapestry

Oct 25, 2009, 4:20:55 PM10/25/09

Baron Bodissey

Oct 25, 2009, 4:24:58 PM10/25/09

I don't know where I've heard it in such elegant language, such limpid
logic, such exquisite phrasing.

Baron Bodissey
We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the
culture.
– Rev. Ray Mummert, Dover, PA

Tapestry

Oct 25, 2009, 4:32:44 PM10/25/09
On Oct 25, 3:24 pm, Baron Bodissey <mct5...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Oct 25, 4:06 pm, Tapestry <estry....@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Your time wasn't there.
>
> > You have essentially a slinky, that you have stretched way out to
> > billions of
> > years represented.
>
> > Now take your stretched out slinkly and collapse it back.
>
> > Now life was formed and created, it was not by evolution, and it
> > happened in thousands not millions
> > or billions, you fucking retarded mronic dumbfucks,
>
> > Is that clear?
>
> I don't know where I've heard it in such elegant language, such limpid
> logic, such exquisite phrasing.

This is so you can place my arguments now in the right context instead
of
running around claiming he says evolution happens or other such
nonsensical idiocy.

wf3h

Oct 25, 2009, 5:03:11 PM10/25/09
> nonsensical idiocy.-

we don't say it happens

nature does.

what YOU say is....irrelevant

wf3h

Oct 25, 2009, 5:02:09 PM10/25/09
On Oct 25, 4:06 pm, Tapestry <estry....@gmail.com> wrote:

well, if you say so.

Bob Casanova

Oct 25, 2009, 6:04:08 PM10/25/09
On Sun, 25 Oct 2009 13:06:07 -0700 (PDT), the following
appeared in talk.origins, posted by Tapestry
<estr...@gmail.com>:

Your ignorance is quite clear, and has been for months if
not years.

But thanks for reinforcing.
--

Bob C.

"Evidence confirming an observation is
- McNameless

Dana Tweedy

Oct 25, 2009, 6:24:35 PM10/25/09
Tapestry wrote:
> Your time wasn't there.

Why not?

> You have essentially a slinky, that you have stretched way out to
> billions of
> years represented.

Any evidence to support this claim?

> Now take your stretched out slinkly and collapse it back.

Why should I?

> Now life was formed and created, it was not by evolution, and it
> happened in thousands not millions
> or billions, you fucking retarded mronic dumbfucks,

And on the basis of your unsupported assertion, do you really think anyone
should believe you?

> Is that clear?

It's clear you need to seek medical attention.

DJT

Dana Tweedy

Oct 25, 2009, 6:25:57 PM10/25/09

I take it you don't quite grasp the concept of sarcasm.......

DJT

AusShane

Oct 25, 2009, 7:05:58 PM10/25/09

In other words,
If we do not retract our blasphemous understanding of the natural
world, then your wonderful caring loving supremely intelligent god
will, through the auspices of his servants force it on us by means of
threats foul language and violence???

Dana Tweedy

Oct 25, 2009, 7:11:38 PM10/25/09

He might even resort to sarcasm...

DJT

Boikat

Oct 25, 2009, 7:18:08 PM10/25/09

Yes, it's clear that you're ignorant.

Boikat

R Brown

Oct 25, 2009, 8:29:52 PM10/25/09

"Tapestry" <estr...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Fuck you with your fuck yous! Paint yourself blue and dance around the fire
you religious fruitcake.

John Harshman

Oct 25, 2009, 9:04:00 PM10/25/09
Yes, but it isn't true. True is better than clear any day. (Though both
true and clear would be best.)

Are you actually a young-earth creationist? Do you really think the
universe is 6000 years old? If so, what evidence do you have for this claim?

VoiceOfReason

Oct 25, 2009, 9:13:06 PM10/25/09

Or even (gasp) the comfy chair??

guscubed

Oct 25, 2009, 9:46:33 PM10/25/09

Yup, consider me convinced. To quote the late Bill Hicks: "you can't
argue with that kind of... logic"

William Morse

Oct 25, 2009, 10:11:55 PM10/25/09
How about explaining it to the people who follow the newsgroup?

Dana Tweedy

Oct 25, 2009, 10:38:24 PM10/25/09

No one expects the comfy chair....

DJT

Ilas

Oct 26, 2009, 8:43:49 AM10/26/09
Tapestry <estr...@gmail.com> wrote in news:7d2a4772-1a6d-43dc-8270-
0ca933...@s6g2000vbp.googlegroups.com:

Wow. All those decades of thought and research destroyed in 8 masterly
lines. If only Einstein had just written "Newton is a retarded mronic
dumbfuck", he'd have saved himself years of work.

William

Oct 26, 2009, 9:06:04 AM10/26/09

Yes. I see. I am going to renounce evolution, sell all my
worldly goods and set up a monastery devoted to developing
a slinky that can be stretched one million fold.

- William Hughes

Great Dayne

Oct 26, 2009, 11:00:42 AM10/26/09

I have posted repeatedly in here otherwise.
Still see you are having continuing memory problems.

Steven L.

Oct 26, 2009, 11:06:52 AM10/26/09

If Einstein had lived in the age of the Internet, maybe that's what he
would have done. (Imagine what Albert Einstein's blog would have been
like: The physics of space-time, violin music, and erotica.)

--
Steven L.
Email: sdli...@earthlinkNOSPAM.net

Dana Tweedy

Oct 26, 2009, 11:59:15 AM10/26/09

You might want to actually state what your position on the age of the Earth
might be. You aren't being very clear here.

DJT

Kermit

Oct 26, 2009, 12:28:03 PM10/26/09

Yes. But unrelated to reality.

So, we have 150 years of evidence and theory testing, and you have a
slinky analogy.

<Makes weighing motion with hands>

Slinky analogy, evidence, analogy, evidence.

Call me old-fashioned, but I'm afraid I'm going to stick with reality.

kermit

John Harshman

Oct 26, 2009, 12:27:57 PM10/26/09
Then what are you trying to say about this "slinky" being "stretched"? I
have no idea.

Tapestry

Oct 26, 2009, 12:42:38 PM10/26/09
> have no idea.- Hide quoted text -

You have taken a short period of time and stretched it way out.
I will demonstrate this later. I am too busy wasting my time and posts
responding to your stupidity and trolling.

(David P.)

Oct 26, 2009, 1:53:47 PM10/26/09
Kermit <unrestrained_h...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Call me old-fashioned, but I'm afraid I'm going to stick with reality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SruBtuae9S0
.
.

Devils Advocaat

Oct 26, 2009, 2:03:03 PM10/26/09
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On 25 Oct, 20:06, Tapestry <estry....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Your time wasn't there.
>
> You have essentially a slinky, that you have stretched way out to
> billions of
> years represented.
>
> Now take your stretched out slinkly and collapse it back.
>
> Now life was formed and created, it was not by evolution, and it
> happened in thousands not millions
> or billions, you fucking retarded mronic dumbfucks,
>
> Is that clear?

So you think that by calling those who disagree with you a whole lot
of names that they are going to take you seriously?

You really do need to get out more. :)

John Harshman

Oct 26, 2009, 4:19:35 PM10/26/09
OK, so if time is stretched way out, and it's not so long as 13 billion
years but it's not so short as 6000 years, how short do you think it
really is? And what evidence do you have for that claim?

Desertphile

Oct 26, 2009, 5:25:01 PM10/26/09
On Sun, 25 Oct 2009 16:18:08 -0700 (PDT), Boikat
<boi...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

> On Oct 25, 3:06 pm, Tapestry <estry....@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Your time wasn't there.

"Your?" Who is this retard writing to? What does the stupid git
mean by "there?"

> > You have essentially a slinky, that you have stretched way out to
> > billions of years represented.

Huh?

> > Now take your stretched out slinkly and collapse it back.

What?

> > Now life was formed and created, it was not by evolution, and it
> > happened in thousands not millions or billions, you fucking
> > retarded mronic dumbfucks,

Er, ah.... is this meant as a joke?

> > Is that clear?

"Clear?" ROTFL!

> Yes, it's clear that you're ignorant.

It wasn't even comprehensible. I guess language isn't his first
language.

--
http://desertphile.org
"Why aren't resurrections from the dead noteworthy?" -- Jim Rutz

Desertphile

Oct 26, 2009, 5:31:43 PM10/26/09
On Mon, 26 Oct 2009 09:42:38 -0700 (PDT), Tapestry
<estr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Oct 26, 11:27 am, John Harshman <jharsh...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> > Great Dayne wrote:

> > > I have posted repeatedly in here otherwise.
> > > Still see you are having continuing memory problems.
> >
> > Then what are you trying to say about this "slinky" being "stretched"? I
> > have no idea.- Hide quoted text -

I didn't get it either. Some kind of net.kook lunacy.

> You have taken a short period of time and stretched it way out.

Time doesn't stretch, nut.

Desertphile

Oct 26, 2009, 5:34:05 PM10/26/09
On Mon, 26 Oct 2009 09:28:03 -0700 (PDT), Kermit
<unrestra...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On Oct 25, 1:06 pm, Tapestry <estry....@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Your time wasn't there.
> >
> > You have essentially a slinky, that you have stretched way out to
> > billions of
> > years represented.
> >
> > Now take your stretched out slinkly and collapse it back.
> >
> > Now life was formed and created, it was not by evolution, and it
> > happened in thousands not millions
> > or billions, you fucking retarded mronic dumbfucks,
> >
> > Is that clear?

> Yes. But unrelated to reality.

It appears to be barely related to a language.

> So, we have 150 years of evidence and theory testing, and you have a
> slinky analogy.

An analogy? Did you understand what the net.nut was trying to say?

> <Makes weighing motion with hands>
>
> Slinky analogy, evidence, analogy, evidence.
>
> Call me old-fashioned, but I'm afraid I'm going to stick with reality.
>
> kermit

Bob Casanova

Oct 26, 2009, 6:53:14 PM10/26/09
On Sun, 25 Oct 2009 13:32:44 -0700 (PDT), the following
<estr...@gmail.com>:

>On Oct 25, 3:24 pm, Baron Bodissey <mct5...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> On Oct 25, 4:06 pm, Tapestry <estry....@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > Your time wasn't there.
>>
>> > You have essentially a slinky, that you have stretched way out to
>> > billions of
>> > years represented.
>>
>> > Now take your stretched out slinkly and collapse it back.
>>
>> > Now life was formed and created, it was not by evolution, and it
>> > happened in thousands not millions
>> > or billions, you fucking retarded mronic dumbfucks,
>>
>> > Is that clear?
>>

>> I don't know where I've heard it in such elegant language, such limpid
>> logic, such exquisite phrasing.
>
>This is so you can place my arguments now in the right context

Done.
--

Bob C.

"Evidence confirming an observation is
- McNameless

Bob Casanova

Oct 26, 2009, 6:56:17 PM10/26/09
On Mon, 26 Oct 2009 08:00:42 -0700 (PDT), the following
appeared in talk.origins, posted by Great Dayne
<ihaveth...@aol.com>:

And yet you claimed (see above): "life was formed and

created, it was not by evolution, and it happened in

thousands not millions (of years)".

>Still see you are having continuing memory problems.

My IronyMeter is smoking again...

SkyEyes

Oct 26, 2009, 8:41:49 PM10/26/09

Wasn't he the one who coined the phrase "You can't fix stupid"?

Brenda Nelson, A.A.#34
skyeyes nine at cox dot net

Tom McDonald

Oct 26, 2009, 10:01:14 PM10/26/09
On Oct 26, 4:31 pm, Desertphile <desertph...@invalid-address.net>
wrote:

Try lying in a hospital bed with tubes sticking into and out of you
for days and days.

. . . oh, yeah. Hmm. Nevermind.

heekster

Oct 26, 2009, 10:03:07 PM10/26/09

perhaps something like this?
http://en.wordpress.com/tag/stephen-hawking/

Dana Tweedy

Oct 26, 2009, 11:33:47 PM10/26/09
Bob Casanova wrote:
> On Sun, 25 Oct 2009 13:32:44 -0700 (PDT), the following
> appeared in talk.origins, posted by Tapestry
> <estr...@gmail.com>:

>>> I don't know where I've heard it in such elegant language, such
>>> limpid logic, such exquisite phrasing.
>>
>> This is so you can place my arguments now in the right context
>
> Done.

You forgot to flush.....

DJT

Rolf

Oct 27, 2009, 4:51:31 AM10/27/09

I'd like to learn how to stretch time, can you show me?

Tapestry

Oct 27, 2009, 11:34:09 AM10/27/09
On Oct 26, 4:31 pm, Desertphile <desertph...@invalid-address.net>
wrote:

It artificially aged. You date things by ratios of substances in them.
It either aged rapidly or the entity removed a portion of
the item you measure to create a different ratio making it appear
older
to your instruments.

Reddfrogg

Oct 27, 2009, 11:56:32 AM10/27/09

Do you have evidence to support this?

>You date things by ratios of substances in them.

That's one way of dating rocks, as radioactive decay causes a change
in the ratios over time.

> It either aged rapidly or the entity removed a portion of
> the item you measure to create a different ratio making it appear
> older
> to your instruments.

Why would this "entity" be trying to trick people? Why isn't there
any evidence of the ratios changing more rapidly?

DJT

Kermit

Oct 27, 2009, 12:25:15 PM10/27/09
On Oct 26, 2:34 pm, Desertphile <desertph...@invalid-address.net>
wrote:

> On Mon, 26 Oct 2009 09:28:03 -0700 (PDT), Kermit
>

> <unrestrained_h...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > On Oct 25, 1:06 pm, Tapestry <estry....@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Your time wasn't there.
>
> > > You have essentially a slinky, that you have stretched way out to
> > > billions of
> > > years represented.
>
> > > Now take your stretched out slinkly and collapse it back.
>
> > > Now life was formed and created, it was not by evolution, and it
> > > happened in thousands not millions
> > > or billions, you fucking retarded mronic dumbfucks,
>
> > > Is that clear?
> > Yes. But unrelated to reality.
>
> It appears to be barely related to a language.
>
> > So, we have 150 years of evidence and theory testing, and you have a
> > slinky analogy.
>
> An analogy? Did you understand what the net.nut was trying to say?

As well, I think, as he does.

He believes - among things - that he is the president of the United
States, that he loops through time on a regular basis, that a judge
and a camera and a person he calls Rollock is temporarily preventing
this from happening again.

The slinky is time itself (he may also be mixing this loop up with the
"day equals millions of years" in the Old Earth Creationist crowd).
Bigger, smaller, round and round it goes.

The judge and camera makes me think he has spent time in court - many
paranoid schizophrenics (internet diagnosis alert!) have unhappy and
confused memories of court.

Rollock is a composite of anyone on the internet who annoys him.

See?

Go into dream mode, where A is connected in some way to B, and B to C,
but it doesn't at all follow that A is connected to C, however
tenuously...

It was just shorter to call it an analogy.

> > <Makes weighing motion with hands>
>
> > Slinky analogy, evidence, analogy, evidence.
>
> > Call me old-fashioned, but I'm afraid I'm going to stick with reality.
>
> > kermit
>

> --http://desertphile.org

> Desertphile's Desert Soliloquy. WARNING: view with plenty of water
> "Why aren't resurrections from the dead noteworthy?" -- Jim Rutz

Kermit

William

Oct 27, 2009, 12:43:50 PM10/27/09
On Oct 27, 12:56 pm, Reddfrogg <reddfr...@bresnan.net> wrote:
ur instruments.

> Why would this "entity" be trying to trick people?

He isn't. He provided details of everything he did.
It was Satan who adjusted the isotope ratios.
(Actually, the isotope ratios have not been changed.
Satan just manipulates the instruments that read them.
Less work).

Did you know that Santa is an anagram of Satan?
Coincidence? I think not!

--
- William Hughes

A fanatic is one who can't change his mind
and won't change the subject. -Sir Winston Churchill

John Harshman

Oct 27, 2009, 12:44:05 PM10/27/09
You're saying that "the entity" has systematically lied to us?

Desertphile

Oct 27, 2009, 2:23:41 PM10/27/09

Otch, well, now it all makes sense! Gods, I'm glad I haven't been
trying to keep up with all of these amazing discoveries; here I am
wasting my time paying attention to new discoveries in genetics,
astronomy, chemistry, anthropology..... and I some how missed the
fastly Bigger Picture that is Tapestry. I hope he writes a book.

Desertphile

Oct 27, 2009, 2:24:49 PM10/27/09
Filed under "I know how to deal with the likes of you:"

>>> This is so you can place my arguments now in the right context.

>> Done.

> You forgot to flush.....

Bob Casanova

Oct 27, 2009, 5:35:58 PM10/27/09
On Mon, 26 Oct 2009 21:33:47 -0600, the following appeared
in talk.origins, posted by "Dana Tweedy"
<redd...@bresnan.net>:

Oops! *Now* done; thanks.