Stupidity test for evolutionists

Alpha Beta

Dec 16, 2017, 1:40:03 PM12/16/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
If humans evolved since billions of years then why did we not evolve at all? All progress happened in the last 10,000 years.

J.LyonLayden

Dec 16, 2017, 1:45:03 PM12/16/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Saturday, December 16, 2017 at 1:40:03 PM UTC-5, Alpha Beta wrote:
> If humans evolved since billions of years then why did we not evolve at all? All progress happened in the last 10,000 years.

Billions of year ago there was no life on this planet. 10,000 years ago ancient sentient dinosaurs resurfaced from the hollow earth and taught us about technology.

*Hemidactylus*

Dec 16, 2017, 2:05:02 PM12/16/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
Alpha Beta <dark...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If humans evolved since billions of years then why did we not evolve at
> all? All progress happened in the last 10,000 years.

Lactase persistence occurred within past 10000 years:

Sickle trait may demonstrate relatively recent evolution:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1224522/#SC2title

https://blogs.biomedcentral.com/bugbitten/2015/07/31/malaria-driven-sickle-cell-trait-selection-evidence-modern-day-human-evolution/

Founder effect in Amish population:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/evolution/library/06/3/l_063_03.html

*Hemidactylus*

Dec 16, 2017, 2:10:03 PM12/16/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
One of them tempted Eve. Others live under Los Angeles and in India.

JWS

Dec 16, 2017, 2:15:02 PM12/16/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Saturday, December 16, 2017 at 12:40:03 PM UTC-6, Alpha Beta wrote:
> If humans evolved since billions of years then why did we not evolve at all? All progress happened in the last 10,000 years.

So, are you the sack boy, or do you just handle the vegetables?

J.LyonLayden

Dec 16, 2017, 3:35:02 PM12/16/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
And they send signals to their alien cohorts in flashes from the Mekong River.

jillery

Dec 16, 2017, 4:30:03 PM12/16/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Sat, 16 Dec 2017 10:35:04 -0800 (PST), Alpha Beta
<dark...@gmail.com> wrote:

>If humans evolved since billions of years then why did we not evolve at all? All progress happened in the last 10,000 years.

Of course, you know this because you were there, right?

--
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

Evelyn Beatrice Hall
Attributed to Voltaire

Pro Plyd

Dec 16, 2017, 4:35:03 PM12/16/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
Alpha Beta wrote:
> If humans evolved since billions of years then why did we not evolve at all? All progress happened in the last 10,000 years.

*billions*

koff koff

Rolf

Dec 16, 2017, 6:05:02 PM12/16/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
Creationist stupidity and ignorance:

"Alpha Beta" <dark...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> If humans evolved since billions of years then why did we not evolve at
> all? All progress happened in the last 10,000 years.

Where did you get the billions of years from? AFAICT, the split from the
LCA of the great apes was somewhere on the order of 5 million years ago.
Only the ignorant and clueless would talk about billions of years in that
context.

Rolf

J.LyonLayden

Dec 16, 2017, 6:10:03 PM12/16/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
That might have been my fault. Last time he asked a question I told him the Neanderthal overlords persecuted us for billions of years before we grew stupid enough to resist their mind-control.

RonO

Dec 16, 2017, 10:35:02 PM12/16/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On 12/16/2017 12:35 PM, Alpha Beta wrote:
> If humans evolved since billions of years then why did we not evolve at all? All progress happened in the last 10,000 years.

You have been lied to again. The first stone tools were simple chipped
stone to break the stone and make an edge. Stone tool tech advanced,
and likely wood and bone tool making also advanced, but those don't
preserve as well as stone.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stone_tool

The first stone tools are over 2 million years old.

You could look up this stuff yourself and cross check your bogus sources
so that you don't look so stupid.

Ron Okimoto

Bob Casanova

Dec 17, 2017, 1:25:03 PM12/17/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Sat, 16 Dec 2017 10:35:04 -0800 (PST), the following
appeared in talk.origins, posted by Alpha Beta
<dark...@gmail.com>:

>If humans evolved since billions of years

"Billions", huh?

Sounds more like a stupidity test for science denialists
and/or Luddites to me.

And BTW, you passed with flying crullers (or some kind of
donut. Or just plain nut); you're certified stupid, with a
head fried in deep fat.

> then why did we not evolve at all? All progress happened in the last 10,000 years.

Yeah, and if Americans came from Europe why are there still
Europeans?!?

And other idiocies; pick any three.
--

Bob C.

'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'"

- Isaac Asimov

Bob Casanova

Dec 17, 2017, 1:25:03 PM12/17/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Sat, 16 Dec 2017 21:30:54 -0600, the following appeared
in talk.origins, posted by RonO <roki...@cox.net>:
No, he couldn't.

Wolffan

Dec 17, 2017, 5:40:04 PM12/17/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On 2017 Dec 17, Bob Casanova wrote
(in article<9fdd3d91ds96n6a78...@4ax.com>):

> On Sat, 16 Dec 2017 21:30:54 -0600, the following appeared
> in talk.origins, posted by RonO <roki...@cox.net>:
>
> > On 12/16/2017 12:35 PM, Alpha Beta wrote:
> > > If humans evolved since billions of years then why did we not evolve at
> > > all? All progress happened in the last 10,000 years.
> >
> > You have been lied to again. The first stone tools were simple chipped
> > stone to break the stone and make an edge. Stone tool tech advanced,
> > and likely wood and bone tool making also advanced, but those don't
> > preserve as well as stone.
> >
> > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stone_tool
> >
> > The first stone tools are over 2 million years old.
> >
> > You could look up this stuff yourself and cross check your bogus sources
> > so that you don't look so stupid.
>
> No, he couldn't.

well, he could, but he won’t.

Bob Casanova

Dec 18, 2017, 1:10:06 PM12/18/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Sun, 17 Dec 2017 17:39:39 -0500, the following appeared
in talk.origins, posted by Wolffan <aklwo...@gmail.com>:
Sorry, I was using "could " in the literal sense, as in "is
capable of", not "is allowed to"; a "can vs. may" issue. And
I suspect he's *not* capable of doing any actual research,
no matter how trivial.

Bob Casanova

Dec 18, 2017, 1:15:03 PM12/18/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Sun, 17 Dec 2017 11:21:14 -0700, the following appeared
in talk.origins, posted by Bob Casanova <nos...@buzz.off>:

>On Sat, 16 Dec 2017 10:35:04 -0800 (PST), the following
>appeared in talk.origins, posted by Alpha Beta
><dark...@gmail.com>:
>
>>If humans evolved since billions of years
>
>"Billions", huh?
>
>Sounds more like a stupidity test for science denialists
>and/or Luddites to me.
>
>And BTW, you passed with flying crullers (or some kind of
>donut. Or just plain nut); you're certified stupid, with a
>head fried in deep fat.
>
>> then why did we not evolve at all? All progress happened in the last 10,000 years.
>
>Yeah, and if Americans came from Europe why are there still
>Europeans?!?
>
>And other idiocies; pick any three.

Maybe I'd better make that "pick any one"; I suspect you'd
get lost in the large numbers before getting to "three".