Adam & Eve never became hunter gatherers

Mar 1, 2017, 11:04:59 AM3/1/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Wednesday, March 1, 2017 at 4:11:13 AM UTC-6, Ned Latham wrote:
> A TibetanMonkey, wrote:
> > Sam wrote:
> > >
> > > or is this story about ADAM AND EVE false?
>
> The Adam and Eve story is a folk memory of the transition from
> humter-gatherer society to agricultural society; think about
> the curse "in the sweat of thy brow shalt thou earn thy daily
> breads".

Adam & Eve never became hunter gatherers. They had a catering service that delivered the meals straight from god's kitchen.

"Are you ready for the jungle?"

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nffbCR_uCZ6znjf3gLiFRXSAoLzhWtoZ6U4S7Y37aKc/edit?usp=sharing

Astero...@yahoo.com

Mar 21, 2017, 8:24:55 PM3/21/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
Food was readily available.

Mar 22, 2017, 1:59:54 AM3/22/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
Only for those willing to do some hunting-gathering...

Sorry, no hunting before Adam & Eve took a bite from the forbidden fruit. Did the tree of knowledge have a sign saying "no trespassing"?

Mar 22, 2017, 10:59:55 AM3/22/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
(I can deliver pizza by bike, something Jesus can't do)

On Wednesday, March 22, 2017 at 9:16:20 AM UTC-5, Kevrob wrote:
> On Tuesday, March 21, 2017 at 10:36:33 AM UTC-4, Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher wrote:
> > By applying Jesus' philosophy I'd get on a bike and go roaming free preaching something. That's exactly what I do, but my message is very different. The wisdom of the afterlife is nonsense. I preach these wise words:
> >
> > WE ARE PEOPLE TOO
> > “You can live on peanuts and be happy if you can ride a bicycle or lie in a hammock under a tree, having a balance. No car payments means freedom, right? The young and restless are bored, often jobless, and may turn to crime and stuff. And the prison industry is as prosperous as the medical industry. Be fit! There are many traps in the jungle. Beware! This is a money jungle. If they treat you like an insect, be a nagging mosquito. Make noise! And don’t feed the lion. Go roaming free. The best comes when you skip the pump and eat what you love. Set up a bike with cargo capacity. Make it an SUB (sport utility bike). Be proud! And play the music loud.”
>
> You don't live where it snows, do you?

It snowed in Florida once or twice! ;)

There's no excuse NOT ride a bike.

> I am currently eyeing my Univega Ben Lawee-designed Activa Trail
> hybrid that I bought a few years ago from a Craig's list ad for $40.
> I need to replace the tires, and it could stand a good tuneup and
> probably a new chain. I have nice panniers and a rack for grocery runs.
> I am well out of riding shape, but I want to use it a bit more this
> spring, as I am between used cars, and I need the exercise.
>
> The wind was bitter this morning. I doubt I would have ridden even
> if the bike and I were both up to snuff. I used to ride that thing
> to work, about 20 miles round trip, some of it done by racking it on
> the front of a bus, especially in crummy weather. It isn't practical
> when the roads are too wet and/or too slushy, though.
>
> My music isn't that loud, but I used to have an Airzound horn.
> Those are LOUD!
>
> Kevin R

I don't preach the bicycle as a universal solution. I'd probably be into hiking in Minnesota. Only Jesus preached universal solutions which is to pray and wait for Armageddon. :(

I play my music loud from a JBL2 speaker. Get a kick from rebel reggae music, Bob Marley, etc. It blocks noise pollution and gives me the power.

Astero...@yahoo.com

Mar 22, 2017, 12:54:58 PM3/22/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
You need the best bananas.

Mar 22, 2017, 1:24:55 PM3/22/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Wednesday, March 22, 2017 at 11:49:30 AM UTC-5, Astero...@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, March 22, 2017 at 7:48:08 AM UTC-7, Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humb
> > I play my music loud from a JBL2 speaker. Get a kick from rebel reggae music, Bob Marley, etc. It blocks noise pollution and gives me the power.
>
> Nope. I pray that you'll be saved and go to heaven. You'll get the best bananas.

https://image.shutterstock.com/z/stock-photo-funny-monkey-with-a-big-red-lips-and-words-i-love-you-too-252332209.jpg

Astero...@yahoo.com

Mar 22, 2017, 6:19:55 PM3/22/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org