Happy Independence Day

Glenn

Jul 4, 2015, 7:21:17 PM7/4/15
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
Spam detection software, running on the system "darwin.ediacara.org",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam. The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email. If you have any questions, see
The administrator of that system for details.

Content preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RV-Z1YwaOiw [...]

Content analysis details: (5.3 points, 5.0 required)

pts rule name description
0.0 HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS From and EnvelopeFrom 2nd level mail
domains are different
-1.9 BAYES_00 BODY: Bayes spam probability is 0 to 1%
[score: 0.0000]
0.0 TVD_SPACE_RATIO No description available.
1.0 BODY_URI_ONLY Message body is only a URI in one line of text or for
an image
1.0 XPRIO Has X-Priority header
2.5 TO_NO_BRKTS_MSFT To: misformatted and supposed Microsoft tool
2.7 TVD_SPACE_RATIO_MINFP No description available.

erik simpson

Jul 4, 2015, 7:36:16 PM7/4/15
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
And? This is just Darwin's way of telling you that you need new material.

RSNorman

Jul 4, 2015, 9:56:16 PM7/4/15
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Sat, 4 Jul 2015 16:20:43 -0700, "Glenn" <g...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>Spam detection software, running on the system "darwin.ediacara.org",
>has identified this incoming email as possible spam.

I snipped out everything except the useful part of the post.

Glenn

Jul 5, 2015, 4:21:16 AM7/5/15
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org

"RSNorman" <r_s_n...@comcast.net> wrote in message news:5j3hpap8nvdfavug5...@4ax.com...
Grow up.

RonO

Jul 5, 2015, 8:11:15 AM7/5/15
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org

Bob Casanova

Jul 5, 2015, 2:51:14 PM7/5/15
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Sat, 04 Jul 2015 21:55:10 -0400, the following appeared
in talk.origins, posted by RSNorman
<r_s_n...@comcast.net>:

>On Sat, 4 Jul 2015 16:20:43 -0700, "Glenn" <g...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>I snipped out everything except the useful part of the post.

I've done the same, leaving only the Subject: field.
--

Bob C.

'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'"

- Isaac Asimov

Glenn

Jul 5, 2015, 3:06:14 PM7/5/15
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org

"Bob Casanova" <nos...@buzz.off> wrote in message news:70vipa5qvs3f1g6pk...@4ax.com...
> On Sat, 04 Jul 2015 21:55:10 -0400, the following appeared
> in talk.origins, posted by RSNorman
> <r_s_n...@comcast.net>:
>
>>On Sat, 4 Jul 2015 16:20:43 -0700, "Glenn" <g...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>
>>I snipped out everything except the useful part of the post.
>
> I've done the same, leaving only the Subject: field.
> --

No you haven't.

Bob Casanova

Jul 6, 2015, 2:11:11 PM7/6/15
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Sun, 5 Jul 2015 12:01:37 -0700, the following appeared in
talk.origins, posted by "Glenn" <g...@invalid.invalid>:

>"Bob Casanova" <nos...@buzz.off> wrote in message news:70vipa5qvs3f1g6pk...@4ax.com...

>> On Sat, 04 Jul 2015 21:55:10 -0400, the following appeared
>> in talk.origins, posted by RSNorman
>> <r_s_n...@comcast.net>:

<snip useless attribution>

>>>I snipped out everything except the useful part of the post.

>> I've done the same, leaving only the Subject: field.

>No you haven't.

Damn, you're correct.

OK; taken care of.