In defense of Trump

Oct 25, 2016, 9:45:03 AM10/25/16
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
Gravity works against men so we are justified to seek fantasies and/or affairs.

Bill did it. 😉

Seriously, does Hillary know the meaning of 'make love not war'?

Free Spirit, Chief of Quixotic Enterprises

Oct 25, 2016, 10:30:03 AM10/25/16
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Tuesday, October 25, 2016 at 9:56:28 AM UTC-4, tirebiter wrote:
> Ah, blaming the wife for the husband's infidelities, how quaint.

By staying with him, she gave her approval.

Why didn't she cut his dick? ✂

> But in keeping with the subject, I heard comedian John Leguizamo on the
> radio praising Trump as having a very positive effect on the Latino
> community. He said that community organizers have been trying for
> decades to get Latinos to register to vote. Trump has exceeded all
> their combined efforts in just one election.
>
> ---
> a.a. #2276

And in so doing he appealed to the white vote.

Kalkidas

Oct 25, 2016, 1:00:03 PM10/25/16
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
Go away, troll.

raven1

Oct 25, 2016, 5:05:04 PM10/25/16
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Tue, 25 Oct 2016 06:43:57 -0700 (PDT), "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most
Humble Philosopher" <thetibet...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Gravity works against men so we are justified to seek fantasies and/or affairs.
>
>Bill did it. ?
>
>Seriously, does Hillary know the meaning of 'make love not war'?

Moderator, can something please be done about this spamming twit?

Oct 25, 2016, 9:00:02 PM10/25/16
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Tuesday, October 25, 2016 at 10:22:51 AM UTC-5, Free Spirit, Chief of Quixotic Enterprises wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 25, 2016 at 10:17:17 AM UTC-5, Malcolm McMahon wrote:
> > On Tuesday, 25 October 2016 14:40:43 UTC+1, Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher wrote:
> > > Gravity works against men so we are justified to seek fantasies and/or affairs.
> > >
> > > Bill did it. 😉
> > >
> > > Seriously, does Hillary know the meaning of 'make love not war'?
> >
> > Her marriage is an example of that. She didn't turn that into a war.
>
> We don't know that much. Maybe it was a real war between them.
>
> Maybe she said, "Next time, the scissors!" ;)

Jokes asides, do you think she would have a chance if she divorced Bill? Maybe they had a calculated conclusion that they would appear married in public. She's calculating, you know. I think most politicians have photogenic families for the public and dysfunctional families. It happens when they don't make love or when love is reduced to quickies.

On the other hand, Trump is impulsive and driven by animal instincts. He's a beast. The kind of man some women are attracted to. Yes, the women who vote for Trump may be driven by those animal instincts, not his policies.

We need politicians to get into tantra. We need a revolution that is exotic and erotic. Do politicians know about the monkey position?

Oct 25, 2016, 9:50:02 PM10/25/16
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Tuesday, October 25, 2016 at 8:14:36 PM UTC-4, Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 25, 2016 at 4:52:53 PM UTC-5, Jeanne Douglas wrote:
> > In article <5dfd39bd-4836-4d01...@googlegroups.com>,
> > "Free Spirit, Chief of Quixotic Enterprises"
> > <roaming...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > By staying with him, she gave her approval.
> > >
> > > Why didn't she cut his dick? ?
> >
> > Because she has respect for her marital vows.
>
> What, politicians stick to their word?
>
> I know the Clintons missed their opportunity to use the peace dividend wisely, failing to deliver universal healthcare.

I think the Clintons are a couple of survivors in the political jungle. They could have delivered UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE & address CLIMATE CHANGE with all that peace dividend. They didn't.

Not much changed for the better. The Russian dinosaur changed but we didn't. The SUVs rose to prominence in those Clinton years and the transportation infrastructure was ignored. Obama seems to have done things even worse, dumping money in silly infrastructure projects.

J. J. Lodder

Oct 26, 2016, 4:25:02 AM10/26/16
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
wrote:

> On Tuesday, October 25, 2016 at 10:22:51 AM UTC-5, Free Spirit, Chief of Quixo
tic Enterprises wrote:
> > On Tuesday, October 25, 2016 at 10:17:17 AM UTC-5, Malcolm McMahon wrote:

> > > Her marriage is an example of that. She didn't turn that into a war.
> >
> > We don't know that much. Maybe it was a real war between them.
> >
> > Maybe she said, "Next time, the scissors!" ;)
>
> Jokes asides, [snip]

Yes, do cut the crap please.

You should know when enough has been enough,

Jan