make money with only $6

brenda

Jun 17, 2008, 9:03:58 PM6/17/08
Are you desperate to earn lots of money and have $6.00 to spare? This
is a fast and easy way to do so.

This is a Money Making Plan and Not a Scam!!!
You have most likely seen or heard about this project
on TV programs such as 20/20 and Oprah, or you may
have read about it in the Wall Street Journal. This program is by no
means new. However thanks to PayPal and the Internet, the investment
is now virtually ZERO! And what's more,the entire process is FASTER,
EASIER, and MORE
LUCRATIVE than it has EVER been!

All you have to do is send $1.00 to the paypal account the six emails
on the list.

You then place your own email address in the bottom of the list at ...
6, and post the article in at least 200 news groups (there are a lot)

You must have a verified Paypal account.

If you do not have an account you can go to www.paypal.com..... and
get a free account.

STEP 1

Send, through Paypal, $1.00 to each email on the below list.
IMPORTANT: Make the subject of the payment "Email List" and in the
comments, write "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST" What you are doing
is paying for a service .... THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!

The email list:
1) azoria...@yahoo.com
2) ironp...@hotmail.com
3) johnni...@bigpond.com.au
4) gifte...@hotmail.com
5) colt...@yahoo.com
6) brnd...@yahoo.com

STEP 2

After sending the money to the 6 people on the list, you can remove
the name next to the #1 on the list and move the rest of the names up
one position (#2 becomes #1, #3 becomes #2, etc?) Then place your
email address ( which you use for Paypal ) in the #6 position. Then
save it.

STEP 3

Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close to
original as possible. Now, copy and paste your amended article to at
least 200 new groups, message board. (I think there are close to
32,000 groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post,
the more money you make-as well as everyone else on the list!

To find 200 news groups you log on to any search engine like
yahoo.com, google.com, altavista.com, excite.com then you search with
subject like, millionaire message board, money making message board,
employment message board, money making discussions, money making forum
or business message board, etc. You will find thousands and thousands
of messages.

HOW THE MONEY WORKS:
When you post 200 messages in various forums, it is estimated that at
LEAST 15 people will respond and send you a $1.00 ($15.00). Those 15
will Post 200 Posts each and 225 people send you $1.00 ($225.00), etc.
through 6 levels of email addresses. For comprehension purposes, here
is an easy viewing chart:

1) 15(1) = 15 people ($1) = $15
2) 15(15) = 225 people ($1) = $225
3) 15(225) = 3375 people ($1) = $3375
4) 15(3375) = 50625 people ($1) = $50625
5) 15(50625) = 759375 people ($1) = $759375

As you can see, your $6.00 has multiplied exponentially. What other
opportunity that is as simple as this can cash in the way this can?!

REMEMBER... HONESTY AND INTEGRITY = PROFITABILITY

YOUR NAME COULD CYCLE FOR A LONG TIME! THIS MAKES IT THE GIFT THAT
KEEPS ON GIVING!

Mike Painter

Jun 17, 2008, 10:05:10 PM6/17/08
brenda wrote:
> Are you desperate to earn lots of money and have $6.00 to spare? This
> is a fast and easy way to do so.
Dera Brenda.
If you are stupid enoung to fall for this perhaps you could just front me
$100k and I'll make us a lot of money.

Zaius

Jun 18, 2008, 1:57:57 AM6/18/08
On Jun 17, 8:03 pm, brenda <brnd_m...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Are you desperate to earn lots of money and have $6.00 to spare? This
> is a fast and easy way to do so.
>
> This is a Money Making Plan and Not a Scam!!!
> You have most likely seen or heard about this project
> on TV programs such as 20/20 and Oprah, or you may
> have read about it in the Wall Street Journal. This program is by no
> means new. However thanks to PayPal and the Internet, the investment
> is now virtually ZERO! And what's more,the entire process is FASTER,
> EASIER, and MORE
> LUCRATIVE than it has EVER been!
>
> All you have to do is send $1.00 to the paypal account the six emails
> on the list.
>
> You then place your own email address in the bottom of the list at ...
> 6, and post the article in at least 200 news groups (there are a lot)
>
> You must have a verified Paypal account.
>
> If you do not have an account you can go towww.paypal.com..... and

> get a free account.
>
> STEP 1
>
> Send, through Paypal, $1.00 to each email on the below list.
> IMPORTANT: Make the subject of the payment "Email List" and in the
> comments, write "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST" What you are doing
> is paying for a service .... THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!
>
> The email list:
> 1) azorianpr...@yahoo.com
> 2) ironpum...@hotmail.com
> 3) johnnienik...@bigpond.com.au
> 4) giftedw...@hotmail.com
> 5) colts...@yahoo.com
> 6) brnd_m...@yahoo.com

For more, watch the "Lost Pyramid Scheme" on the History Channel.

Mike Painter

Jun 18, 2008, 2:26:13 PM6/18/08
Zaius wrote:
<snip>

>> 1) 15(1) = 15 people ($1) = $15
>> 2) 15(15) = 225 people ($1) = $225
>> 3) 15(225) = 3375 people ($1) = $3375
>> 4) 15(3375) = 50625 people ($1) = $50625
>> 5) 15(50625) = 759375 people ($1) = $759375
>>
>> REMEMBER... HONESTY AND INTEGRITY = PROFITABILITY

> For more, watch the "Lost Pyramid Scheme" on the History Channel.

A friend asked me to look into a "free website" that was similar to Amway,
but probably did not pass the test.

The first thing I noticed aside from the big numbers if you had x number of
people in your downline was a demand that you not comparison shop while
buying through them.

Then I looked at the number of people they had actually signed up. All you
would have had to do to make "medium" levels of money was to enlist more
people than they already had and guarantee that those people did not sign up
at your level.

For the first 10,000 who send me ten dollars I will send back a series of
numbers that will be picked in the California lottery.
For five dollars I will send a series for any of the lotteries (custom
tailored of course) for any of the smaller drawings.

kathrync...@gmail.com

Sep 16, 2017, 6:05:05 PM9/16/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
This is a bunch of bull crap, Yes you put$6 in paypal and you make money, that's like them surveys they just go on and on and on and on.

Bob Casanova

Sep 17, 2017, 2:30:04 PM9/17/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Sat, 16 Sep 2017 15:03:01 -0700 (PDT), the following
appeared in talk.origins, posted by
kathrync...@gmail.com:

>This is a bunch of bull crap,

So why did you post it to talk.origins? You like to spread

--

Bob C.

'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'"

- Isaac Asimov

Öö Tiib

Sep 17, 2017, 3:35:05 PM9/17/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Sunday, 17 September 2017 21:30:04 UTC+3, Bob Casanova wrote:
> On Sat, 16 Sep 2017 15:03:01 -0700 (PDT), the following
> appeared in talk.origins, posted by
> kathrync...@gmail.com:
>
> >This is a bunch of bull crap,
>
> So why did you post it to talk.origins? You like to spread
> crap?

It may be that such Kathryn Coy Morrow really exists and replies to
pointless pyramid letters from 2008 in google group archive.
It may be that someone else did just test how posting as
kathryncoymorrow works. It may be that the post is not pointless
but is or contains some hidden signal for someone who knows what
it means. It may be that this is the very evidence of Intelligent
Design.

Most likely we will never find out.

jillery

Sep 17, 2017, 4:15:04 PM9/17/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Sun, 17 Sep 2017 12:32:17 -0700 (PDT), 嘱 Tiib <oot...@hot.ee>
wrote:
I want to believe (cue X-Files theme music).

--
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

Evelyn Beatrice Hall
Attributed to Voltaire

Oxyaena

Sep 18, 2017, 10:15:03 AM9/18/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On 9/17/2017 2:25 PM, Bob Casanova wrote:
> On Sat, 16 Sep 2017 15:03:01 -0700 (PDT), the following
> appeared in talk.origins, posted by
> kathrync...@gmail.com:
>
>> This is a bunch of bull crap,
>
> So why did you post it to talk.origins? You like to spread
> crap?

Zing!

Bob Casanova

Sep 18, 2017, 2:10:04 PM9/18/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Sun, 17 Sep 2017 12:32:17 -0700 (PDT), the following
appeared in talk.origins, posted by 嘱 Tiib <oot...@hot.ee>:
There are some things man was not meant to know...

Robert Carnegie

Sep 19, 2017, 7:00:03 PM9/19/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
Maybe we have a new friend. It's not a splendid beginning
to reply to an off-topic post from 9 years ago, but lots
of us have made such mistakes.

When it popped up, I thought "Surely people don't run
that scam any more?" and of course they mainly don't
(it used to be done in the mail). As you say, these days
it's the "survey" that either takes personal details
or puts a virus in your computer.

However, I've been reading that pyramid scheme scams
and "multi level marketing" are hitting hard in China
these days (2017 for future readers) - see here:
<http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-41105589>