Infinitely big and infinitely small.

Sadovnik Socratus

Apr 19, 2018, 2:20:03 AM4/19/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
Infinitely big and infinitely small.
Infinity Is a Beautiful Concept – And It’s Ruining Physics
By Max Tegmark | February 20, 2015
http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/crux/2015/02/20/infinity-ruining-physics/#.WtWYPohubIU
==============
My opinion.
The  “infinitely big” is zero vacuum T=0K and
the “infinitely small ” is Planck's quantum of action (h)
All "Physics Breakdown" between border of T=0K and (h)
(exactly as in case with black hole)
To understand the law of  "Physics Breakdown"
we don't need new laws of Physics.
Enough to understand
a) T=0K,
b) QP,
c) SRT,
d) GRT.
=================

The infinity T=0K is source of existence.
Why?  Because:
About vacuum effects:
a) “ Its effects can be observed in various phenomena
(such as spontaneous emission, the Casimir effect, the
van der Waals bonds, or the Lamb shift), and it is thought
to have consequences for the behavior of the Universe
on cosmological scales. “
/ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vacuum_energy /

b)  Light Created from a Vacuum:
Casimir Effect Observed in Superconducting Circuit
/Science Daily (Nov. 18, 2011) /
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 133050.htm
#
Chalmers scientists create light from vacuum
http://www.chalmers.se/en/news/Pages/Ch ... acuum.aspx
#
Then i can think: vacuum is not nothingness.
If vacuum can somehow create light and particles
then it is possible that universe started from infinite
vacuum continuum T=0K.

====================

Alan Kleinman MD PhD

Apr 23, 2018, 9:15:03 AM4/23/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Wednesday, April 18, 2018 at 11:20:03 PM UTC-7, Sadovnik Socratus wrote:
> Infinitely big and infinitely small.
> Infinity Is a Beautiful Concept – And It’s Ruining Physics
> By Max Tegmark | February 20, 2015
> http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/crux/2015/02/20/infinity-ruining-physics/#.WtWYPohubIU
Why does infinitiy ruin physics? I've worked on problems where a particular variable goes to infinity but the mathematics is still doable and predicts the behavior of the system accurately.
Your last two links don't work.

Bob Casanova

Apr 23, 2018, 2:35:03 PM4/23/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Mon, 23 Apr 2018 06:11:41 -0700 (PDT), the following
appeared in talk.origins, posted by Alan Kleinman MD PhD
<klei...@sti.net>:
Nothing he posts works (in which his posts are eerily
reminiscent of yours), so no surprise there.
--

Bob C.

'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'"

- Isaac Asimov

Alan Kleinman MD PhD

Apr 23, 2018, 2:50:03 PM4/23/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Monday, April 23, 2018 at 11:35:03 AM UTC-7, Bob Casanova wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Apr 2018 06:11:41 -0700 (PDT), the following
> appeared in talk.origins, posted by Alan Kleinman MD PhD
Is that so?

Bob Casanova

Apr 24, 2018, 1:35:03 PM4/24/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Mon, 23 Apr 2018 11:45:34 -0700 (PDT), the following
appeared in talk.origins, posted by Alan Kleinman MD PhD
<klei...@sti.net>:
Getting in a rut there, Allie.

Yes, that's so.

Alan Kleinman MD PhD

Apr 24, 2018, 1:40:03 PM4/24/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Tuesday, April 24, 2018 at 10:35:03 AM UTC-7, Bob Casanova wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Apr 2018 11:45:34 -0700 (PDT), the following
> appeared in talk.origins, posted by Alan Kleinman MD PhD
At least a rut goes somewhere. The dim bulb is in a pothole, he goes nowhere but down.

Bob Casanova

Apr 25, 2018, 2:15:03 PM4/25/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Tue, 24 Apr 2018 10:38:07 -0700 (PDT), the following
appeared in talk.origins, posted by Alan Kleinman MD PhD
<klei...@sti.net>:
If that's where I have to go to find you, sobeit.

It's a dirty job, but...

Still waiting for those calculations and explanations...

And no, you have never posted either one.