theory of relator

celled....@gmail.com

Apr 19, 2018, 1:35:02 AM4/19/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
waves are conservation of anarchy. theory of relator changes waves so can make love on the guitar instead of crying. people will feel affection again and become nonviolent

a swastikah is flobby with stazzle and a jumble that tumbled. that the photographic words that describe that. also human heart,signature,skeleton,animation of big bang and a wave.

its a wave that began the universe. this called scrutineering so your not lost.
a swastikah simplest rendering they made racist so astronauts cant use it.

erik simpson

Apr 19, 2018, 11:15:03 AM4/19/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
I've seen this bot before, either here or elsewhere.

Bob Casanova

Apr 19, 2018, 3:20:03 PM4/19/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Wed, 18 Apr 2018 22:32:12 -0700 (PDT), the following
appeared in talk.origins, posted by
celled....@gmail.com:
OK, where can I buy some of whatever you're smoking?
--

Bob C.

'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'"

- Isaac Asimov

Wolffan

Apr 19, 2018, 7:45:03 PM4/19/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On 19 Apr 2018, Bob Casanova wrote
(in article<6kqhdd59dh660e78p...@4ax.com>):

> On Wed, 18 Apr 2018 22:32:12 -0700 (PDT), the following
> appeared in talk.origins, posted by
> celled....@gmail.com:
>
> > waves are conservation of anarchy. theory of relator changes waves so can
> > make love on the guitar instead of crying. people will feel affection again
> > and become nonviolent
> >
> > a swastikah is flobby with stazzle and a jumble that tumbled. that the
> > photographic words that describe that. also human
> > heart,signature,skeleton,animation of big bang and a wave.
> >
> > its a wave that began the universe. this called scrutineering so your not
> > lost.
> > a swastikah simplest rendering they made racist so astronauts cant use it.
>
> OK, where can I buy some of whatever you're smoking?

The Feather Fetishist might have some. He’s high on _something_.

Bob Casanova

Apr 20, 2018, 2:35:02 PM4/20/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Fri, 20 Apr 2018 08:16:32 -0500, the following appeared
in talk.origins, posted by "Dexter" <n...@home.org>:

>Bob Casanova wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 18 Apr 2018 22:32:12 -0700 (PDT), the following
>> appeared in talk.origins, posted by
>> celled....@gmail.com:
>>
>> > waves are conservation of anarchy. theory of relator
>> > changes waves so can make love on the guitar instead of
>> > crying. people will feel affection again and become
>> > nonviolent
>> >
>> > a swastikah is flobby with stazzle and a jumble that
>> > tumbled. that the photographic words that describe
>> > that. also human heart,signature,skeleton,animation of
>> > big bang and a wave.
>> >
>> > its a wave that began the universe. this called
>> > scrutineering so your not lost. a swastikah simplest
>> > rendering they made racist so astronauts cant use it.
>>
>> OK, where can I buy some of whatever you're smoking?
>
>Yeah but whatever it is, I hope the effect wears off soon.

But it's amusing; "Try to interpret *this* gobbledegook,
RationalBoy!"

Bob Casanova

Apr 20, 2018, 2:35:03 PM4/20/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Thu, 19 Apr 2018 19:44:45 -0400, the following appeared
in talk.origins, posted by Wolffan <akwo...@gmail.com>:
His own assumed self-importance is probably enough; he has
*that* in abundance.

celled....@gmail.com

Apr 21, 2018, 6:10:03 AM4/21/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
your disengenuos because its written with perfect clarity

Robert Carnegie

Apr 21, 2018, 8:15:03 AM4/21/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
To start with, a "relator" is not like anything that you said.

celled....@gmail.com

Apr 21, 2018, 8:45:03 AM4/21/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
theory of relator is a theory of anarchy.a black hole is an anarchy computer

lbjohn...@yahoo.com

Apr 21, 2018, 8:55:02 AM4/21/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org

>theory of relator is a theory of anarchy.a black hole is an anarchy computer

A black hole has the highest entropy possible for its volume. But, entropy and
anarchy are not synonymous. A BH is the least anarchic structure possible

lbjohn...@yahoo.com

Apr 21, 2018, 8:55:02 AM4/21/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
Robert Carnegie
>To start with, a "relator" is not like anything that you said.

I thought a relator was someone who sold relestate.

celled....@gmail.com

Apr 21, 2018, 9:00:02 AM4/21/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
that is realtor. easy mistake

celled....@gmail.com

Apr 21, 2018, 9:05:02 AM4/21/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Saturday, April 21, 2018 at 7:55:02 AM UTC-5, lbjohn...@yahoo.com wrote:
god got storm cloud mind so dont have anarchy intelligent.its the beautiful angry madness of pink floyds comfortably numb guitar solo.god also uses relativity mirrors that electronics and organized crime.why cult book releasing the bonds endorsed by electronic frontier foundation.

lbjohn...@yahoo.com

Apr 21, 2018, 9:35:02 AM4/21/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
celled....@gmail.com
>On Saturday, April 21, 2018 at 7:55:02 AM UTC-5, lbjohn...@yahoo.com wrote:
>god got storm cloud mind so dont have anarchy intelligent.its the beautiful angry madness of pink floyds comfortably numb guitar solo.god also uses relativity >mirrors that electronics and organized crime.why cult book releasing the bonds endorsed by electronic frontier foundation

Ok. Relator/realtor.... you say potato... I say chip. English is my relative tongue, I speak no
floyd of any color. Please colorfy

Glenn

Apr 21, 2018, 9:50:03 AM4/21/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org

<lbjohn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1527a59c-899a-45f7...@googlegroups.com...

>>theory of relator is a theory of anarchy.a black hole is an anarchy computer
>
> A black hole has the highest entropy possible for its volume. But, entropy and
> anarchy are not synonymous. A BH is the least anarchic structure possible

abadabadabadaba...

jonathan

Apr 21, 2018, 9:55:03 AM4/21/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
You should try this gibberish generator instead, far more
elegant terms.

Your random fictional Deepak Chopra quote:
http://www.wisdomofchopra.com/

Bob Casanova

Apr 21, 2018, 1:20:02 PM4/21/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Sat, 21 Apr 2018 03:05:00 -0700 (PDT), the following
>your disengenuos because its written with perfect clarity

Aww, I'll bet you say that to *all* the rational people...

Have another snort.

Bob Casanova

Apr 21, 2018, 1:20:03 PM4/21/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Sat, 21 Apr 2018 05:58:37 -0700 (PDT), the following
appeared in talk.origins, posted by
celled....@gmail.com:

Wow, you *can* put together a rational statement (even if
it's a bit short, and grammar is a bit lacking).

Color me amazed!

Bob Casanova

Apr 21, 2018, 1:20:03 PM4/21/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Sat, 21 Apr 2018 06:46:24 -0700, the following appeared
in talk.origins, posted by "Glenn" <g...@invalid.invalid>:
....doo.

Hi, Fred.

Glenn

Apr 21, 2018, 8:50:03 PM4/21/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org

"Bob Casanova" <nos...@buzz.off> wrote in message news:tksmddlimso4gk4b0...@4ax.com...
> On Sat, 21 Apr 2018 06:46:24 -0700, the following appeared
> in talk.origins, posted by "Glenn" <g...@invalid.invalid>:

>>> A black hole has the highest entropy possible for its volume. But, entropy and
>>> anarchy are not synonymous. A BH is the least anarchic structure possible
>>>
>>abadabadabadaba...
>
> ....doo.
>
> Hi, Fred.
> --
Boing, boing, boing.

jillery

Apr 22, 2018, 6:00:02 AM4/22/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Sat, 21 Apr 2018 05:58:37 -0700 (PDT), celled....@gmail.com
wrote:
It's called a pun. Another, though not as clever, is: A relator is
someone who relates, as in "I can relate to that", or matchmakers.

--
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

Evelyn Beatrice Hall
Attributed to Voltaire

Burkhard

Apr 22, 2018, 6:25:02 AM4/22/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
No no no, that is a real Thor, as opposed to the fake Odin impersonated
by Loki

*Hemidactylus*

Apr 22, 2018, 6:55:02 AM4/22/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
To boldly go exploit the cornucopia of the universe under the banner of the
subprime directive. Find new worlds, develop land and construct new homes,
bundle toxic debt, watch economy explode, ask government for bailout. Rinse
and repeat.

lbjohn...@yahoo.com

Apr 22, 2018, 7:00:03 AM4/22/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
Burkhard
>No no no, that is a real Thor, as opposed to the fake Odin impersonated
>by Loki

So you’re saying this is just an aim of Gods?

*Hemidactylus*

Apr 22, 2018, 7:05:02 AM4/22/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
When setting controls for heart of sun the madcap laughs. Careful with that
axe eugene. If you cut the string the inflatable pig will interfere with
air traffic. If you don’t eat your meat you can’t have any pudding. And the
worms ate into his brain.

*Hemidactylus*

Apr 22, 2018, 7:10:02 AM4/22/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
There is rainbow that came from the deepest purple which also produced
white snake and sang one album for black sabbath. Trashed.

“I had started pretty good and I was feeling my way
I had the wheels in motion
There was Peter and the Green fly laughing like drains
Inebriation”

*Hemidactylus*

Apr 22, 2018, 7:10:02 AM4/22/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
Ironymeter explodes. Someone should build a “wisdom” of jonathan site that
splices Emily Dickinson poems with quotes from complexity propaganda sites
and adds some arrogant snarky commentary.

lbjohn...@yahoo.com

Apr 22, 2018, 7:15:03 AM4/22/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
*Hemidactylus*
And, to paraphrase the Deacon from Waterworld, “ ...if there’s a tree we’ll ram it,
‘cuz that’s progress.”

jonathan

Apr 22, 2018, 9:25:02 AM4/22/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
Said the caveman when given a book.

Bob Casanova

Apr 22, 2018, 12:50:03 PM4/22/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Sat, 21 Apr 2018 17:49:20 -0700, the following appeared
in talk.origins, posted by "Glenn" <g...@invalid.invalid>:

>"Bob Casanova" <nos...@buzz.off> wrote in message news:tksmddlimso4gk4b0...@4ax.com...
>> On Sat, 21 Apr 2018 06:46:24 -0700, the following appeared
>> in talk.origins, posted by "Glenn" <g...@invalid.invalid>:

>>>abadabadabadaba...
>>
>> ....doo.
>>
>> Hi, Fred.

>Boing, boing, boing.

I think I hear Wilma calling you.

Bye, Fred.

Glenn

Apr 22, 2018, 1:25:02 PM4/22/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org

"Bob Casanova" <nos...@buzz.off> wrote in message news:d4fpddl468v3t7ecn...@4ax.com...
> On Sat, 21 Apr 2018 17:49:20 -0700, the following appeared
> in talk.origins, posted by "Glenn" <g...@invalid.invalid>:
>

>>"Bob Casanova" <nos...@buzz.off> wrote in message news:tksmddlimso4gk4b0...@4ax.com...

>>> ....doo.
>>>
>>> Hi, Fred.
>
>>Boing, boing, boing.
>
> I think I hear Wilma calling you.

I don't doubt it.

Robert Carnegie

Apr 22, 2018, 3:20:02 PM4/22/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
In fact "relator" is a word with separate complicated meanings
in the areas of law and government, but then I put it in Google,
it decided automatically that I meant "realtor". I think the word
was used by "Robert Mclintock" without any expectation that it
had a real meaning.

jillery

Apr 22, 2018, 9:40:02 PM4/22/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
You can't believe anything on the Intertubes.

--
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

czeba...@gmail.com

Apr 23, 2018, 12:05:02 AM4/23/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
Polka dots and moonbeams
And a fairy tale
That's all he ever thinks about:
A Spaniard in the works

Bob Casanova

Apr 23, 2018, 2:20:03 PM4/23/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Sun, 22 Apr 2018 10:21:57 -0700, the following appeared
in talk.origins, posted by "Glenn" <g...@invalid.invalid>:

>"Bob Casanova" <nos...@buzz.off> wrote in message news:d4fpddl468v3t7ecn...@4ax.com...
>> On Sat, 21 Apr 2018 17:49:20 -0700, the following appeared
>> in talk.origins, posted by "Glenn" <g...@invalid.invalid>:

>>>Boing, boing, boing.
>>
>> I think I hear Wilma calling you.
>
>I don't doubt it.

I'm sure you don't; your doubts seem to be reserved for
objectively verifiable (and verified) issues.

And "Yabbadabbadoo" to you, too.

Glenn

Apr 23, 2018, 4:00:02 PM4/23/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org

"Bob Casanova" <nos...@buzz.off> wrote in message news:0l8sddpth7jba025b...@4ax.com...
> On Sun, 22 Apr 2018 10:21:57 -0700, the following appeared
> in talk.origins, posted by "Glenn" <g...@invalid.invalid>:
>

>>"Bob Casanova" <nos...@buzz.off> wrote in message news:d4fpddl468v3t7ecn...@4ax.com...

>>> I think I hear Wilma calling you.
>>
>>I don't doubt it.
>
> I'm sure you don't; your doubts seem to be reserved for
> objectively verifiable (and verified) issues.

Of course you don't see the irony in that ad hom.

> And "Yabbadabbadoo" to you, too.

I didn't say that to you, too.

Bob Casanova

Apr 24, 2018, 1:15:02 PM4/24/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Mon, 23 Apr 2018 12:55:32 -0700, the following appeared
in talk.origins, posted by "Glenn" <g...@invalid.invalid>:

>"Bob Casanova" <nos...@buzz.off> wrote in message news:0l8sddpth7jba025b...@4ax.com...
>> On Sun, 22 Apr 2018 10:21:57 -0700, the following appeared
>> in talk.origins, posted by "Glenn" <g...@invalid.invalid>:

>>>I don't doubt it.
>>
>> I'm sure you don't; your doubts seem to be reserved for
>> objectively verifiable (and verified) issues.

>Of course you don't see the irony in that ad hom.

And of course you think that was an ad hom, which it wasn't;
I never stated your arguments are wrong because of who and
what you are, only that they're wrong, and how and why.

>> And "Yabbadabbadoo" to you, too.

>I didn't say that to you, too.

"abadabadabadaba..."

Not my fault you can't spell.