darwinian evolution

Taggart Productions

Jan 16, 2018, 8:25:03 PM1/16/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
if you can ever tell me evolution has proved Darwinian evolution you are a fool

jillery

Jan 16, 2018, 11:45:03 PM1/16/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 17:21:07 -0800 (PST), Taggart Productions
<jtag...@gmail.com> wrote:

>if you can ever tell me evolution has proved Darwinian evolution you are a fool

So evolution doesn't prove evolution. I'm so glad you straightened
that out. Thanks for sharing.

--
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

Evelyn Beatrice Hall
Attributed to Voltaire

RonO

Jan 17, 2018, 7:00:05 AM1/17/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On 1/16/2018 7:21 PM, Taggart Productions wrote:
> if you can ever tell me evolution has proved Darwinian evolution you are a fool

REPOST:
Why didn't this make the top 6 list of the best creationist evidence put
out by the creationists themselves?

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/talk.origins/xCC5NGB-QHI/xmONCrEbCgAJ

This is the best evidence that the creationist ID perps have come up
with in over 22 years of the existence of the IDiot "think tank".
END REPOST:

Ron Okimoto

Bob Casanova

Jan 17, 2018, 1:05:03 PM1/17/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 17:21:07 -0800 (PST), the following
appeared in talk.origins, posted by Taggart Productions
<jtag...@gmail.com>:

>if you can ever tell me evolution has proved Darwinian evolution you are a fool

I'm convinced that even you have no idea what that means.
--

Bob C.

'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'"

- Isaac Asimov

Wolffan

Jan 17, 2018, 2:25:03 PM1/17/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On 16Jan 2018, Taggart Productions wrote
(in article<d366d645-4bf6-417c...@googlegroups.com>):

> if you can ever tell me evolution has proved Darwinian evolution you are a
> fool

Are you an creationist, or are you one of Ray’s ‘Atheists’ pretending
to be a creationist? Either way, you’re not being particularly convincing.

Bob Casanova

Jan 18, 2018, 12:20:03 PM1/18/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Wed, 17 Jan 2018 14:22:10 -0500, the following appeared
in talk.origins, posted by Wolffan <akwo...@gmail.com>:
....or coherent. "Evolution proving Darwinian evolution",
forsooth.