Creationists Have Complete Air Supremacy

T Pagano

Mar 21, 2018, 11:20:04 AM3/21/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
Creationists have complete air supremacy. We launch superior aircraft
from our rebel bases.

We patrol the skies and shoot down any Ediacaran aircraft that dare to
launch (and there aren't many who dare). We strafe all Ediacaran ships
at sea and troops on the ground---at will---without fear. Ediacaran air
defenses are impotent and growing weaker.

The only thing we lack are sufficient boots on the ground. But that may
change.

Oddly enough all Ediacaran numbers are not necessarily made up of
committed atheist troops. Through indoctrination in the school systems
(courtesy of the NCSE who admit what they are doing is indoctrination)
they have intentionally misled troops about the truth----that is, many
are not serving as a result of informed consent. When many of those
troops eventually realize the truth. . . .ediacarans will go the way of
the Dodo birds.

Bill Rogers

Mar 21, 2018, 11:35:04 AM3/21/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
Rumors are that there will soon be more open positions in the White House. You seem like a good match.

Ernest Major

Mar 21, 2018, 11:55:03 AM3/21/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On 21/03/2018 15:15, T Pagano wrote:
> Creationists have complete air supremacy. We launch superior aircraft
> from our rebel bases.

Why should we believe that your are a creationist? (Or a Catholic? Or a
Christian?)

--
alias Ernest Major

Bob Casanova

Mar 21, 2018, 12:35:04 PM3/21/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Wed, 21 Mar 2018 10:15:56 -0500, the following appeared
in talk.origins, posted by T Pagano <notmya...@dot.com>:

>Creationists have complete air supremacy. We launch superior aircraft
>from our rebel bases.

And there are no tanks in Baghdad.

>We patrol the skies and shoot down any Ediacaran aircraft that dare to
>launch (and there aren't many who dare). We strafe all Ediacaran ships
>at sea and troops on the ground---at will---without fear. Ediacaran air
>defenses are impotent and growing weaker.
>
>The only thing we lack are sufficient boots on the ground. But that may
>change.
>
>Oddly enough all Ediacaran numbers are not necessarily made up of
>committed atheist troops. Through indoctrination in the school systems
>(courtesy of the NCSE who admit what they are doing is indoctrination)
>they have intentionally misled troops about the truth----that is, many
>are not serving as a result of informed consent. When many of those
>troops eventually realize the truth. . . .ediacarans will go the way of
>the Dodo birds.

Are you familiar with the term "whistling in the dark"?
--

Bob C.

'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'"

- Isaac Asimov

John Harshman

Mar 21, 2018, 1:00:03 PM3/21/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On 3/21/18 8:15 AM, T Pagano wrote:
> Creationists have complete air supremacy.

Yes, in the same sense as "air guitar". They carry out various motions
that convince them they're Eric Clapton, when they aren't even the Troggs.

Kalkidas

Mar 21, 2018, 1:30:04 PM3/21/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
They think we're still buying their invented academic jargon that covers
up the secret axiom behind all their so-called "evidence". That axiom is
"evolution happened, period". And the immediate conclusion is "therefore
all empirical observations must be observations of evolution". This
axiom and its conclusion underlie, without exception, every single
scientific paper and textbook that purports to give the "evidence" for ToE.

Mark Isaak

Mar 21, 2018, 6:25:03 PM3/21/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
Oh, I get it. You're campaigning to be Trump's science advisor (which,
in his case, means someone working to eliminate all science). I don't
think you're qualified for the job, though. You would need a lot more
practice kissing asses.

--
Mark Isaak eciton (at) curioustaxonomy (dot) net
"Ignorance, allied with power, is the most ferocious enemy justice can

RonO

Mar 21, 2018, 9:00:02 PM3/21/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
Kalk must be talking about the "best" IDiotic evidence put up by the ID
perps, but projection is a way of life for IDiots, so you can't tell.

Ron Okimoto

*Hemidactylus*

Mar 21, 2018, 9:25:02 PM3/21/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
T Pagano <notmya...@dot.com> wrote:
> Creationists have complete air supremacy. We launch superior aircraft
> from our rebel bases.

Hot air delusions of grandeur.

> We patrol the skies and shoot down any Ediacaran aircraft that dare to
> launch (and there aren't many who dare). We strafe all Ediacaran ships
> at sea and troops on the ground---at will---without fear. Ediacaran air
> defenses are impotent and growing weaker.
>
> The only thing we lack are sufficient boots on the ground. But that may
> change.
>
> Oddly enough all Ediacaran numbers are not necessarily made up of
> committed atheist troops. Through indoctrination in the school systems
> (courtesy of the NCSE who admit what they are doing is indoctrination)
> they have intentionally misled troops about the truth----that is, many
> are not serving as a result of informed consent. When many of those
> troops eventually realize the truth. . . .ediacarans will go the way of
> the Dodo birds.

The eggs that are Tony’s addled brain hit the frying fan and sizzle. Here’s
a requisite and very appropriate PSA:

https://youtu.be/Uh7l8dx-h8M

Bill Rogers

Mar 21, 2018, 9:45:03 PM3/21/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Wednesday, March 21, 2018 at 11:20:04 AM UTC-4, T Pagano wrote:
All your base are belong to us.....

John Harshman

Mar 21, 2018, 10:40:03 PM3/21/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
I didn't say it, but I thought it.

ed wolf

Mar 22, 2018, 11:35:04 AM3/22/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
I can see you clearly drifting 10ft above ground in patched
grubby hot air balloons. Armed with tinfoil helmets and
megafones you hop around in your little wicker basket.
Heating the air by burning mouldy scriptures and glossy
pamphlets wont get you any higher than just out of touch
with solid earth. Because of that shrivveling old balloon
above you you can not look up. The whooshing noise from
up there is not the sound of your craft taking on speed.
It is the sound of reason passing you without ever stopping.
You sure look funny drifting nowhere and shouting victory.

Bob Casanova

Mar 22, 2018, 1:45:03 PM3/22/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Wed, 21 Mar 2018 09:55:03 -0700, the following appeared
in talk.origins, posted by John Harshman
<jhar...@pacbell.net>:
And Tony has already abandoned the thread he started.

Pro Plyd

Apr 9, 2018, 2:30:03 PM4/9/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
Yes, credential free just like DeVos