OT: Will another 'Hitler' show up at the Republican Convention ? (YES is the ANSWER)

Jonathan

Jul 24, 2016, 8:53:01 AM7/24/16
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org

"I am your voice, said Trump. I alone can fix it.
I will restore law and order."

~ Donald Trump

The Atlantic

‘I Alone Can Fix It’

Breaking with two centuries of political tradition,
Donald Trump didn’t ask Americans to place their trust
in each other or in God, but rather, in Trump.

"The most striking aspect of his speech wasn’t his delivery,
even though his tone often strayed over the line, from
emphatic to strident. It wasn’t the specific policies
he outlined, long fixtures of his stump speech.

It was the extraordinary spectacle of a man standing
on a podium, elevated above the surrounding crowd,
telling the millions of Americans who were watching
that he, alone, could solve their problems.

And the crowd cheered.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/07/trump-rnc-speech-alone-fix-it/492557/

“I have more faith in Hitler than in anyone else.
He alone has kept his promises, all his promises,
to the Jewish people.”

― Elie Wiesel, Night

RonO

Jul 24, 2016, 9:33:01 AM7/24/16
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
It is obvious that most IDiots that post to TO just want to be lied too
so what makes Trump supporters any different than IDiots such as
yourself? What have the ID perps delivered in the last 20 years?

Ron Okimoto

Jonathan

Jul 24, 2016, 9:53:01 AM7/24/16
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
I do not believe in the classic notion of ID. My conception
of ID is entirely consistent with complexity science, self
organizing systems or...the abstract form of neo-Darwinism.

Where the property of emergence is the intelligent designer.

An emergent property is like a goal, they /canalize/ the
systems towards an end, which is typically what the
more advanced life perceives as 'acting on it's own behalf'.

For example, our dreams or fears, they effect our actions
and shape our future perhaps even more so than
selective pressures. Yet where are 'dreams' and such
accounted for by Darwin?

Definition of canalize

transitive verb

1a : to provide with a canal or channel
2b : to make into or similar to a canal

: to provide with an outlet; especially :
to direct into preferred channels

intransitive verb

1: to flow in or into a channel
2: to establish new channels

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/canalize

What have the ID perps delivered in the last 20 years?

They've shined a bright light on some glaring
holes in neo-Darwinism, namely coming up with
an abstract or theoretical explanation for speciation.

Which btw is now the hottest topic in evolutionary
thought.

The ID folks asked the right questions, but
they have not come up with the right answers.

There's a difference, ya know

Jonathan

> Ron Okimoto

Rolf

Jul 24, 2016, 11:03:02 AM7/24/16
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org

"Jonathan" <writeI...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On 7/24/2016 9:31 AM, RonO wrote:
>> On 7/24/2016 7:50 AM, Jonathan wrote:
>>>

>>> "I am your voice, said Trump. I alone can fix it.
>>> I will restore law and order."
>>>

>>> ~ Donald Trump
>>>

>>> The Atlantic
>>>
>>> 'I Alone Can Fix It'
>>>
>>> Breaking with two centuries of political tradition,
>>> Donald Trump didn't ask Americans to place their trust
>>> in each other or in God, but rather, in Trump.
>>>

>>> "The most striking aspect of his speech wasn't his delivery,
>>> even though his tone often strayed over the line, from
>>> emphatic to strident. It wasn't the specific policies
>>> he outlined, long fixtures of his stump speech.
>>>
>>> It was the extraordinary spectacle of a man standing
>>> on a podium, elevated above the surrounding crowd,
>>> telling the millions of Americans who were watching
>>> that he, alone, could solve their problems.
>>>
>>> And the crowd cheered.
>>>
>>> http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/07/trump-rnc-speech-alone-fix-it/492557/
>>>

>>> "I have more faith in Hitler than in anyone else.
>>> He alone has kept his promises, all his promises,
>>> to the Jewish people."
>>>
>>> ? Elie Wiesel, Night
I don' know.
What difference, your anwers are no better
Speciation is where evolution shines bright.

What nonsese: "An emergent property is like a goal,"

A primary example of emergence is how Newtonian law and order arise out of
nothing but is a consequence of quantum objects like atoms coming together
in larger structures.

There are no goals in nature. Nature do what nature does, and the
consequences are what they are.

Is this thread about Trump, QM, physics or what?

Rolf

> Jonathan
>

>> Ron Okimoto

Oxyaena

Jul 26, 2016, 3:42:55 PM7/26/16
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
Jonathan wrote:

> "I am your voice, said Trump. I alone can fix it.
> I will restore law and order."
>

> ~ Donald Trump
>

> The Atlantic
>
> ‘I Alone Can Fix It’
>
> Breaking with two centuries of political tradition,
> Donald Trump didn’t ask Americans to place their trust
> in each other or in God, but rather, in Trump.

You do realize that Trump was the author of a book advising people to be
unpredictable in negotiations, to always be one step ahead of your
rivals. This is exactly what he's doing, not to mention the innumerable
problems of the Great Wall of Mexico, ecological, social, ethical, and
social. Many peoples on both sides of the border have relatives on both
sides of the borders, animals often in their migration routes often
travel between the border regions, case in point the jaguar population
of New Mexico and Arizona.

And plus, why would Mexico want to waste billions of dollars on a
pointless wall? That's not to mention the anti-regulation bullshit
Donald Trump, Jr. was spewing out against Dodd-Frank, not realizing that
it was because of people like him that the global economy was shit,
despite the Recession officially being over, the average American
continues to feel the effects, but hey, who care's about the everyday
struggles of the proletariat, I know they don't! The only good thing out
of the RNC I got was their supposed antipathy towards "Obamatrade", or
the TPP, TISA, and TTIP.

> "The most striking aspect of his speech wasn’t his delivery,
> even though his tone often strayed over the line, from
> emphatic to strident. It wasn’t the specific policies
> he outlined, long fixtures of his stump speech.

His policies were outrageous, they'd be more in line with the Gilded Age
(not to say we aren't in a new Gilded Age) than the 21st century. They
neglect to mention that it was the results of American actions that the
Middle East hates our guts, imagine being bombed continuously, everyone
you know dying, innocent people captured and tortured for years on end,
a non-stop military occupation, it was because of Bush that ISIS was
created, Saddam was a terrible man, but he killed terrorists. Once we
removed Saddam that creates an inevitable power struggle, once we left
that allowed ISIS to take the reins of IRAQ.

The same thing happened with Libya, once we overthrew Gaddafi, no strong
man was there to reinstate order, in a tribal country with no strong
traditions of democracy, there's going to be chaos. The fall of Gaddafi
and subsequent lack of law and order led to the invasion of ISIS and the
ongoing Libyan Civil War.

> It was the extraordinary spectacle of a man standing
> on a podium, elevated above the surrounding crowd,
> telling the millions of Americans who were watching
> that he, alone, could solve their problems.
>
> And the crowd cheered.
>
> http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/07/trump-rnc-speech-alone-fix-it/492557/
>

> “I have more faith in Hitler than in anyone else.
> He alone has kept his promises, all his promises,
> to the Jewish people.”
>
> ― Elie Wiesel, Night

What's your obsession with Hitler?

--
"I would rather betray the whole world than let the whole world betray
me." - Cao Cao

http://oxyaena.org/

also see: http://thrinaxodon.org/

oxyaena (at) oxyaena.org