Bye-bye, evolution!

The Incredibly Lucky JTEM

Sep 21, 2017, 4:50:05 PM9/21/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/67538934387

Well, not so much "Evolution" as the
current evolutionary model...

Chimpanzees are humans!

Öö Tiib

Sep 21, 2017, 5:30:04 PM9/21/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
The two species do not even hybridize, too distant.

John Harshman

Sep 21, 2017, 5:40:05 PM9/21/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
Stop posting bare urls that go back to your web site. If you have
something to say, post it here.

But I looked. That was a silly interpretation of a silly paper, and an
old one at that. I'm surprised it was accepted. I would be happy to
discuss the ways in which their conclusions don't follow from their
data, but that would require you not to rely on snipping everything I
say and posting nothing more than insults.

jillery

Sep 21, 2017, 6:25:02 PM9/21/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
So JTEM is pimping his website. That explains everything.

--
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

Evelyn Beatrice Hall
Attributed to Voltaire

John Harshman

Sep 21, 2017, 6:30:02 PM9/21/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On 9/21/17 3:21 PM, jillery wrote:
> On Thu, 21 Sep 2017 14:37:05 -0700, John Harshman
> <jhar...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>
>> On 9/21/17 1:48 PM, The Incredibly Lucky JTEM wrote:
>>>
>>> http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/67538934387
>>>
>>> Well, not so much "Evolution" as the
>>> current evolutionary model...
>>>
>>> Chimpanzees are humans!
>>>
>> Stop posting bare urls that go back to your web site. If you have
>> something to say, post it here.
>>
>> But I looked. That was a silly interpretation of a silly paper, and an
>> old one at that. I'm surprised it was accepted. I would be happy to
>> discuss the ways in which their conclusions don't follow from their
>> data, but that would require you not to rely on snipping everything I
>> say and posting nothing more than insults.
>
> So JTEM is pimping his website. That explains everything.

I looked so you don't have to. His web site is no better than his TO
postings. Nothing to see there, folks.

The Incredibly Lucky JTEM

Sep 21, 2017, 9:25:02 PM9/21/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
Öö Tiib wrote:

> The two species do not even hybridize, too distant.

"Human" isn't a species, it's a member of the genus Homo.
Every ancestor since at least habilis was "Human."

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/67538934387

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/67538934387

The Incredibly Lucky JTEM

Sep 21, 2017, 9:30:02 PM9/21/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
jillery wrote:

> So JTEM is pimping his website.

Or posting the convenient URLs instead of making
an extra stop at tinyurl.com, moron.

But, again, you pretend to be capable of "Research"
but clicking a link is too much for you.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/67538934387

The Incredibly Lucky JTEM

Sep 21, 2017, 9:30:02 PM9/21/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
John Harshman wrote:

> Stop posting

Shut the fuck up.

You're a mentally deranged troll who can't even
click a URL, but wants to pretend he's capable
of "Research."

Let's face it, troll, you can't fool anybody
who doesn't want to be fooled.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/67538934387

jillery

Sep 22, 2017, 1:10:03 AM9/22/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Thu, 21 Sep 2017 18:26:51 -0700 (PDT), The Incredibly Lucky JTEM
<jte...@gmail.com> wrote:

>but clicking a link is too much for you.

I don't do troll websites.

*Hemidactylus*

Sep 22, 2017, 9:30:04 AM9/22/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
The Incredibly Lucky JTEM <jte...@gmail.com> wrote:

Or humans are merely chimps as Jared Diamond held in his appropriately
titled work. Would require a thorough renaming of our portion of the
primate bush if so.

The Incredibly Lucky JTEM

Sep 22, 2017, 11:10:06 AM9/22/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
jillery wrote:

If you don't care, stop responding.

Moron.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/165529616236

The Incredibly Lucky JTEM

Sep 22, 2017, 11:10:06 AM9/22/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
*Hemidactylus* wrote:

> The Incredibly Lucky JTEM <jte...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Chimpanzees are humans!

> Or humans are merely chimps

That's another way of looking at it. Wrong, of course.

The ancestor of chimps had a hand like ours, walked
upright and used tools.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/165529616236

Sean Dillon

Sep 22, 2017, 11:15:04 AM9/22/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
Citation?

Öö Tiib

Sep 22, 2017, 1:05:05 PM9/22/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Friday, 22 September 2017 04:25:02 UTC+3, The Incredibly Lucky JTEM wrote:
> Öö Tiib wrote:
>
> > The two species do not even hybridize, too distant.
>
> "Human" isn't a species, it's a member of the genus Homo.
> Every ancestor since at least habilis was "Human."

Again humptydumptyism? The humans (homo sapiens) are not what you
mean by humans? Sure, rewrite biology.

Bob Casanova

Sep 22, 2017, 2:00:03 PM9/22/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Fri, 22 Sep 2017 08:13:43 -0700 (PDT), the following
appeared in talk.origins, posted by Sean Dillon
<seand...@gmail.com>:
He said it; isn't that enough for you? It's enough for him;
he reminds me of Ray in that respect.
--

Bob C.

'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'"

- Isaac Asimov

Bob Casanova

Sep 22, 2017, 2:00:03 PM9/22/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Thu, 21 Sep 2017 18:21:32 -0400, the following appeared
in talk.origins, posted by jillery <69jp...@gmail.com>:

>On Thu, 21 Sep 2017 14:37:05 -0700, John Harshman
><jhar...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>
>>On 9/21/17 1:48 PM, The Incredibly Lucky JTEM wrote:
>>>
>>> http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/67538934387
>>>
>>> Well, not so much "Evolution" as the
>>> current evolutionary model...
>>>
>>> Chimpanzees are humans!
>>>
>>Stop posting bare urls that go back to your web site. If you have
>>something to say, post it here.
>>
>>But I looked. That was a silly interpretation of a silly paper, and an
>>old one at that. I'm surprised it was accepted. I would be happy to
>>discuss the ways in which their conclusions don't follow from their
>>data, but that would require you not to rely on snipping everything I
>>say and posting nothing more than insults.
>

>So JTEM is pimping his website. That explains everything.

Well, if his sister moved out...

Bob Casanova

Sep 22, 2017, 2:00:03 PM9/22/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Fri, 22 Sep 2017 08:25:58 -0500, the following appeared
in talk.origins, posted by *Hemidactylus*
<ecph...@allspamis.invalid>:
No problem; it's basically arbitrary where the lines of
relation are drawn. The important thing is to be consistent.

jillery

Sep 22, 2017, 2:05:03 PM9/22/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Fri, 22 Sep 2017 08:06:51 -0700 (PDT), The Incredibly Lucky JTEM
<jte...@gmail.com> wrote:

<nothing intelligent>

Follow your own advice.

*Hemidactylus*

Sep 22, 2017, 2:45:05 PM9/22/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
Bob Casanova <nos...@buzz.off> wrote:
> On Fri, 22 Sep 2017 08:25:58 -0500, the following appeared
> in talk.origins, posted by *Hemidactylus*
> <ecph...@allspamis.invalid>:
>
>> The Incredibly Lucky JTEM <jte...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/67538934387
>>>
>>> Well, not so much "Evolution" as the
>>> current evolutionary model...
>>>
>>> Chimpanzees are humans!
>>>
>> Or humans are merely chimps as Jared Diamond held in his appropriately
>> titled work. Would require a thorough renaming of our portion of the
>> primate bush if so.
>
> No problem; it's basically arbitrary where the lines of
> relation are drawn. The important thing is to be consistent.

Going the other way Ernst Mayr attributed the foundation of the Psychozoa
to Julian Huxley which gave humans special status. If a grade instead of
clade I would consider it a convergence zone. Press reports have sexed up
the urban dwelling octopus:

https://www.citylab.com/design/2017/09/octopuses-are-urbanists-too/540384/

Octlantis places octopus within Psychozoa grade.

Bob Casanova

Sep 23, 2017, 1:35:03 PM9/23/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Fri, 22 Sep 2017 13:42:52 -0500, the following appeared
Yeah, what he said...

Pro Plyd

Sep 30, 2017, 5:10:03 PM9/30/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
The Incredibly Lucky JTEM wrote:
> *Hemidactylus* wrote:
>
>> The Incredibly Lucky JTEM <jte...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Chimpanzees are humans!
>
>> Or humans are merely chimps
>
> That's another way of looking at it. Wrong, of course.
>
> The ancestor of chimps had a hand like ours, walked
> upright and used tools.

What is the fossil evidence for that?

Show us the tools.

The Incredibly Lucky JTEM

Oct 11, 2017, 4:45:02 PM10/11/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
Öö Tiib wrote:

> The Incredibly Lucky JTEM wrote:

> > "Human" isn't a species, it's a member of the genus Homo.
> > Every ancestor since at least habilis was "Human."

> Again humptydumptyism?

You might as well be disagreeing with the Atlantic
ocean or Tuesdays. What I stated is fact.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/search/ufo+iphone

The Incredibly Lucky JTEM

Oct 11, 2017, 4:45:03 PM10/11/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
jillery wrote:

<nothing intelligent>

Seriously, mental illness isn't a crime, but it is
a crime to splatter all over the internet.

Stop responding. You literally have nothing to say,
so say nothing.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/search/ufo+iphone

The Incredibly Lucky JTEM

Oct 11, 2017, 4:50:03 PM10/11/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
Stupid, Bob Casanova wrote:

> Yeah, what he said...

You're as original as you are bright, and you
ain't original...

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/166298451793

The Incredibly Lucky JTEM

Oct 11, 2017, 4:55:03 PM10/11/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
Pro Plyd wrote:

> What is the fossil evidence for that?

This is talk.origins. If you're honestly as
clueless as you portray yourself to be, if
you lack interest enough to so much as Google
things, perhaps you need to stick with
alt.barney.dinosaur.die.die.die, and other
age-appropriate groups for you.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/166298451793

The Incredibly Lucky JTEM

Oct 11, 2017, 4:55:03 PM10/11/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
Bob Casanova wrote:

> He said it; isn't that enough for you?

If the things I've stated here are new to you,
if you were not already aware of them, why are
you even here?

Stick to topics you have knowledge of, or at
least a mild interest in.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/166298451793

John Stockwell

Oct 11, 2017, 5:45:03 PM10/11/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Wednesday, October 11, 2017 at 2:45:02 PM UTC-6, The Incredibly Lucky JTEM wrote:
> Öö Tiib wrote:
>
> > The Incredibly Lucky JTEM wrote:
>
> > > "Human" isn't a species, it's a member of the genus Homo.
> > > Every ancestor since at least habilis was "Human."
>
> > Again humptydumptyism?
>
> You might as well be disagreeing with the Atlantic
> ocean or Tuesdays. What I stated is fact.

What a fucking moron.

> -- --
>
> http://jtem.tumblr.com/search/ufo+iphone

jillery

Oct 11, 2017, 9:40:02 PM10/11/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Wed, 11 Oct 2017 13:44:42 -0700 (PDT), The Incredibly Lucky JTEM
<jte...@gmail.com> wrote:

...nothing intelligent.

Stop responding. You literally have nothing to say,
so say nothing.

J.LyonLayden

Nov 2, 2017, 1:30:02 AM11/2/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Thursday, September 21, 2017 at 4:50:05 PM UTC-4, The Incredibly Lucky JTEM wrote:
> http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/67538934387
>
> Well, not so much "Evolution" as the
> current evolutionary model...
>
> Chimpanzees are humans!

You are such an attention ho, JTEM.

But the click-bait skills are rad.

Our regular forum has gotten so terrible lately, I thought I'd check this one out.

Pretty disappointing stuff here, though.

Not yours, but we've debated the "all one species" thing many times.

J.LyonLayden

Nov 2, 2017, 9:55:03 AM11/2/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Thursday, September 21, 2017 at 4:50:05 PM UTC-4, The Incredibly Lucky JTEM wrote:
> http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/67538934387
>
> Well, not so much "Evolution" as the
> current evolutionary model...
>
> Chimpanzees are humans!

JTEM, do you know of anywhere on these forums to discuss hominid evolution nowadays?

Our old forum has become the Mario forum, where he gets to claim every animal in the fossil record was aquatic 24-7.

Here they bitch about religion and have sociopathic fun of the uneducated all day long.

Is there anywhere left to discuss actual hominid evolution?

Sean Dillon

Nov 2, 2017, 10:20:03 AM11/2/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
You''re welcome to do so here... I just wouldn't attempt it with JTEM.

The Incredibly Lucky JTEM

Nov 19, 2017, 5:40:02 PM11/19/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
John Stockwell wrote:

> What a fucking moron.

Admitting your problem was the first step towards
your cure.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/167664482978

The Incredibly Lucky JTEM

Nov 19, 2017, 5:40:03 PM11/19/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
You have nothing to say yet compulsively
keep posting.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/167664482978

The Incredibly Lucky JTEM

Nov 19, 2017, 5:45:02 PM11/19/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
Sean Dillon wrote:

> You''re welcome to do so here... I just wouldn't attempt it with JTEM.

You clearly never read my comments much less
checked out the cite, none the less you know
everything...

Ah, "Science."

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/167664482978

The Incredibly Lucky JTEM

Nov 19, 2017, 5:55:02 PM11/19/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
J.LyonLayden wrote:

> You are such an attention ho, JTEM.

Have you not noticed? I could post the contents of
the telephone book and receive a bevy of rude,
childish "Disagreements."

> Pretty disappointing stuff here, though.

It's asking people to think differently.

I've been arguing this stuff for years -- certainly
more than a decade in here alone. Linear thinking
is extremely limiting.

> Not yours, but we've debated the "all one species" thing
> many times.

Chimps ARE arguably human, but not the same species of
human as we are.

Homo == Human

It's arguing that the genus Pan doesn't really exist,
or at least not usefully so, and that Chimps are better
seen as Homo.

But...

The argument isn't that *All* of Homo are a single
species, the argument is that (probably) everyone
since... erectus? Yes, everyone since erectus has
been a variation on the same species.

...not enough genetic differences to call us
all "Different" species.

The fact that we have all apparently interbred seems
to confirm this. I mean, the best evidence is that
we were all one species.

I have no idea why anyone would want to argue otherwise,
accept for emotional commitment to a different model
they were taught as a kid.

Isn't THAT what creationists are accused of?

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/167664482978

The Incredibly Lucky JTEM

Nov 19, 2017, 6:05:02 PM11/19/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
J.LyonLayden wrote:

> JTEM, do you know of anywhere on these forums
> to discuss hominid evolution nowadays?

Wish I did.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/167649669623

jillery

Nov 20, 2017, 12:45:03 AM11/20/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Sun, 19 Nov 2017 14:38:35 -0800 (PST), The Incredibly Lucky JTEM
<jte...@gmail.com> wrote:

> John Stockwell wrote:
>
>> What a fucking moron.
>
>Admitting your problem was the first step towards
>your cure.

You should try that sometime, if only for the novelty of the
experience.

jillery

Nov 20, 2017, 12:50:02 AM11/20/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Sun, 19 Nov 2017 14:39:20 -0800 (PST), The Incredibly Lucky JTEM
<jte...@gmail.com> wrote:

>You have nothing to say yet compulsively
>keep posting.

That would be your problem. See how easy that was to admit. Now take
the next step.

The Incredibly Lucky JTEM

Nov 20, 2017, 2:10:02 AM11/20/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
jillery wrote:

> You

Run along, child.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/167688516633

The Incredibly Lucky JTEM

Nov 20, 2017, 2:10:03 AM11/20/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
jillery wrote:

> That

Don't worry, I'm not going to ask you any
tough questions, like what you think my
position is, or what upset you so much in
the first place... nothing THAT tough.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/167688516633

jillery

Nov 20, 2017, 8:45:04 AM11/20/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Sun, 19 Nov 2017 23:04:58 -0800 (PST), The Incredibly Lucky JTEM
<jte...@gmail.com> wrote:

Brave Sir TIBAIJTEM runs away, away...

jillery

Nov 20, 2017, 8:45:04 AM11/20/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Sun, 19 Nov 2017 23:06:04 -0800 (PST), The Incredibly Lucky JTEM
<jte...@gmail.com> wrote:

... nothing intelligent.

Don't worry, I'm not going to ask you any tough questions, like if you
have anything intelligent to say... nothing that tough.

JWS

Nov 20, 2017, 9:55:04 AM11/20/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
Hard to figure out who the bigger idiots are.
The troll?
The feeders?

The Incredibly Lucky JTEM

Nov 20, 2017, 12:20:03 PM11/20/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
jillery wrote:

[nothing intelligent]

Again, what is my position in this thread? What is
it that upset you so much?

Why do you keep posting?

Can you answer? I dare you to try.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/167688516633

The Incredibly Lucky JTEM

Nov 20, 2017, 12:20:03 PM11/20/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org

Mentally & emotionally wrecked...

jillery wrote:
> Brave

What do you believe my position is in this thread,
and what precisely upset you?

Do you have any idea? If so, spell it out. I dare
you.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/167688516633

jillery

Nov 20, 2017, 12:40:04 PM11/20/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Mon, 20 Nov 2017 06:52:29 -0800 (PST), JWS <jld...@skybeam.com>
wrote:

>Hard to figure out who the bigger idiots are.
>The troll?
>The feeders?

So which are you?

jillery

Nov 20, 2017, 12:40:04 PM11/20/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Mon, 20 Nov 2017 09:17:04 -0800 (PST), The Incredibly Lucky JTEM
<jte...@gmail.com> wrote:

>jillery wrote:
>
> [nothing intelligent]

Yep, that describes your posts allright.

>Again, what is my position in this thread? What is
>it that upset you so much?
>
>Why do you keep posting?
>
>Can you answer? I dare you to try.

Why do *you* keep posting? Can you answer? I dare you to try.

jillery

Nov 20, 2017, 12:40:04 PM11/20/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Mon, 20 Nov 2017 09:15:47 -0800 (PST), The Incredibly Lucky JTEM
<jte...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Mentally & emotionally wrecked...
>
>jillery wrote:
>> Brave
>
>What do you believe my position is in this thread,
>and what precisely upset you?
>
>Do you have any idea? If so, spell it out. I dare
>you.

So you have no idea what is your own position in this thread. Perhaps
you would know if you didn't delete the context all the time.

But since you asked, your OP says, and I quote:

"Chimpanzees are humans!"

That's easy enough to understand; wrong and stupid, but easy.

Of course, that has nothing to do with your position. It's just an
excuse for you to continue to baldly assert that everybody but you is
an idiot.

HTH but I doubt it.

John Stockwell

Nov 20, 2017, 12:55:02 PM11/20/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Sunday, November 19, 2017 at 3:40:02 PM UTC-7, The Incredibly Lucky JTEM wrote:
> John Stockwell wrote:
>
> > What a fucking moron.
>
> Admitting your problem was the first step towards
> your cure.

Yes. You are the disease and I am the cure.

> -- --
>
> http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/167664482978

The Incredibly Lucky JTEM

Nov 20, 2017, 4:25:03 PM11/20/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
jillery wrote:

> So

Wow. So you honestly FEEL as if your emotional
displays are justified....

What a psycho!

Actually, if you want to claim that it's not reasonable
to classify Chimps as Homo you might try to form an
opinion and articulate same, instead spewing additional
emotions.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/167649669623

The Incredibly Lucky JTEM

Nov 20, 2017, 4:30:03 PM11/20/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
John Stockwell wrote:

> The Incredibly Lucky JTEM wrote:
> > Admitting your problem was the first step towards
> > your cure.

> Yes.

Brevity is your friend.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/167649669623

jillery

Nov 21, 2017, 12:20:02 AM11/21/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Mon, 20 Nov 2017 13:23:17 -0800 (PST), The Incredibly Lucky JTEM
<jte...@gmail.com> wrote:

>jillery wrote:
>
>> So
>
>Wow. So you honestly FEEL as if your emotional
>displays are justified....
>
>What a psycho!

That's right, "so" is such an emotional, psycho word.

The Incredibly Lucky JTEM

Nov 21, 2017, 1:50:03 AM11/21/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
Child, jillery wrote:

> That's

You clearly operate under the assumption that
the more you post the better you can hide
your idiocy.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/146492042453

jillery

Nov 21, 2017, 7:45:03 AM11/21/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Mon, 20 Nov 2017 22:48:50 -0800 (PST), the Zika-virus baby JTEM
vomited:

>You clearly operate under the assumption that
>the more you post the better you can hide
>your idiocy.

As long as you continue to mangle replies, you hide my idiocy for me.

The Incredibly Lucky JTEM

Nov 21, 2017, 11:25:03 AM11/21/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
jillery wrote:

> As long as

I don't expect a serious answer, nor that you're
capable of introspection, but what are you doing
here? What is it you think your compulsively replying
is accomplishing? Never mind the fact that your
"Contributions" run from stupid to babbling, what
is it you think you're doing?

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/146492042453

Sean Dillon

Nov 21, 2017, 12:35:03 PM11/21/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Tuesday, November 21, 2017 at 10:25:03 AM UTC-6, The Incredibly Lucky JTEM wrote:
> jillery wrote:
>
> > As long as
>
> I don't expect a serious answer, nor that you're
> capable of introspection, but what are you doing
> here? What is it you think your compulsively replying
> is accomplishing? Never mind the fact that your
> "Contributions" run from stupid to babbling, what
> is it you think you're doing?

Oh my the irony. Hold up a mirror and repeats that, JTEM.

jillery

Bob Casanova

Nov 21, 2017, 1:40:03 PM11/21/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Mon, 20 Nov 2017 09:51:29 -0800 (PST), the following
appeared in talk.origins, posted by John Stockwell
<john.1...@gmail.com>:

>On Sunday, November 19, 2017 at 3:40:02 PM UTC-7, The Incredibly Lucky JTEM wrote:
>> John Stockwell wrote:
>>
>> > What a fucking moron.
>>
>> Admitting your problem was the first step towards
>> your cure.
>
>Yes. You are the disease and I am the cure.

Your optimism is unwarranted. "Trial cure", followed by
"failure", is the best you can hope for with TIBAMJTEM.
--

Bob C.

'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'"

- Isaac Asimov

Pro Plyd

Nov 22, 2017, 12:30:04 AM11/22/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
The Incredibly Lucky JTEM wrote:
> Pro Plyd wrote:
>
>> What is the fossil evidence for that?
>
> This is talk.origins. If you're honestly as
> clueless as you portray yourself to be, if
> you lack interest enough to so much as Google
> things, perhaps you need to stick with
> alt.barney.dinosaur.die.die.die, and other
> age-appropriate groups for you.

You claimed

The ancestor of chimps had a hand like ours, walked
upright and used tools.

What is your evidence?

Bob Casanova

Nov 22, 2017, 3:00:02 PM11/22/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Tue, 21 Nov 2017 22:26:17 -0700, the following appeared
in talk.origins, posted by Pro Plyd
<inv...@invalid.invalid>:
Why, that he/she/it *said so*! What more could you want?