Is Larry Moran OK?

jillery

Jan 18, 2018, 10:30:05 AM1/18/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
The Sandwalk blogger and former caretaker of Darwin hasn't posted
anything to Sandwalk since Nov 17. Does anybody know of his current
status?

--
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

Evelyn Beatrice Hall
Attributed to Voltaire

David Greig

Jan 29, 2018, 7:50:05 AM1/29/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On 2018-01-18, jillery <69jp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The Sandwalk blogger and former caretaker of Darwin hasn't posted
> anything to Sandwalk since Nov 17. Does anybody know of his current
> status?

Larry posted to Facebook on Jan 25th. As he is retired now formally,
he may be taking a posting vacation?

--D.

--
david iain greig dgr...@ediacara.org
moderator, talk.origins sp4 kox

*Hemidactylus*

Jan 29, 2018, 10:40:04 AM1/29/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
David Greig <dgr...@beagle.ediacara.org> wrote:
> On 2018-01-18, jillery <69jp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> The Sandwalk blogger and former caretaker of Darwin hasn't posted
>> anything to Sandwalk since Nov 17. Does anybody know of his current
>> status?
>
> Larry posted to Facebook on Jan 25th. As he is retired now formally,
> he may be taking a posting vacation?

Is he perhaps focusing on his junk book? That would be cool to read.

jillery

Jan 29, 2018, 11:00:03 AM1/29/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Mon, 29 Jan 2018 12:49:00 -0000 (UTC), David Greig
<dgr...@beagle.ediacara.org> wrote:

>On 2018-01-18, jillery <69jp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> The Sandwalk blogger and former caretaker of Darwin hasn't posted
>> anything to Sandwalk since Nov 17. Does anybody know of his current
>> status?
>
>Larry posted to Facebook on Jan 25th. As he is retired now formally,
>he may be taking a posting vacation?
>
>--D.

That's good to know. Thanks for the update. I miss his Sandwalk
articles.

*Hemidactylus*

Jan 31, 2018, 5:35:02 PM1/31/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org

jillery

Jan 31, 2018, 9:35:02 PM1/31/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
Yay! And a great book recommendation too! And one I can afford!!

--
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.