When science got things dreadfully wrong

JTEM is my hero

Feb 6, 2018, 1:55:02 AM2/6/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/169909201583

Currently the 5th most popular post on my
blog, and a very fine example of a deluded
science...

JWS

Feb 6, 2018, 7:05:03 AM2/6/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
Hmmm... I wonder what it is. Will we ever find out?

Mr. B1ack

Feb 6, 2018, 11:00:03 AM2/6/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
But science is self-correcting ... you can make
a big name for yourself by disproving some old
cherished 'fact' or theory.

Religion ... make waves and they burn you at
the stake ...................

John Bode

Feb 6, 2018, 12:30:03 PM2/6/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at 12:55:02 AM UTC-6, JTEM is my hero wrote:
That's nice.

Bob Casanova

Feb 6, 2018, 1:05:03 PM2/6/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Tue, 6 Feb 2018 04:03:29 -0800 (PST), the following
appeared in talk.origins, posted by JWS
<jld...@skybeam.com>:
Probably not. At least, if it requires clicking his link to
read his puffery I certainly won't.
--

Bob C.

'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'"

- Isaac Asimov

JTEM is my hero

Feb 6, 2018, 4:00:03 PM2/6/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
JWS wrote:

> Hmmm... I wonder what it is.

Once again, you literally brag about your
inability to investigate the unknown.

"Ah, science!"

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/170542350288

JTEM is my hero

Feb 6, 2018, 4:00:03 PM2/6/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
John Bode wrote:

> JTEM is my hero wrote:
> > http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/169909201583
> >
> > Currently the 5th most popular post on my
> > blog, and a very fine example of a deluded
> > science...

> That's nice.

I thought #3 or even #4 might be a bit much
for this crowd.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/170542350288

JTEM is my hero

Feb 6, 2018, 4:00:03 PM2/6/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
Emotionally crippled, Bob Casanova wrote:

> Probably not. At least, if it requires clicking his

I control you.

I can make you say "Yes" by simply saying "No."

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/170542350288

JWS

Feb 6, 2018, 8:00:04 PM2/6/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
Once again you've mistaken me for someone who's interested
in what's in you bag of shit.

*Hemidactylus*

Feb 6, 2018, 9:35:03 PM2/6/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
JTEM is my hero <jte...@gmail.com> wrote:
> JWS wrote:
>
>> Hmmm... I wonder what it is.
>
> Once again, you literally brag about your
> inability to investigate the unknown.
>
> "Ah, science!"

No you obnoxiously pimping your frickin tumblr site.

[gratuitous tumblr spam link snipped]

If you can’t actually say it here buzz off. Nobody cares about your tumblr
nonsense. Stop doing this.

*Hemidactylus*

Feb 6, 2018, 9:45:02 PM2/6/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
I could care less what’s on his vanity tumblr site either. Height of
pretentious self-stimulation.

*Hemidactylus*

Feb 6, 2018, 10:05:02 PM2/6/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
JTEM is my hero <jte...@gmail.com> wrote:

A delusion is you thinking you can lure me into your mental cesspool vanity
site.

JTEM is my hero

Feb 7, 2018, 12:30:03 AM2/7/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
Obsessed with JTEM, JWS wrote:

> Once again you've

It's now the third most popular page on
my blog, for the moment:

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/169909201583

JTEM is my hero

Feb 7, 2018, 12:35:02 AM2/7/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
*Hemidactylus* wrote:

> A delusion

...said the troll in one of his multiple
replies expressing a lack of interest...

There's something you don't "Get."

Okay, so there's a lot of things you don't
"Get."

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/169909201583

JTEM is my hero

Feb 7, 2018, 12:35:02 AM2/7/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
*Hemidactylus* wrote:

> No you

You're *So* uninterested in me that you
compulsively read every thread I start.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/169909201583

Rolf

Feb 7, 2018, 5:30:02 AM2/7/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org

"JTEM is my hero" <jte...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Congratulations, you soon will beat the Bible on its own game...

So much for popularity.

*Hemidactylus*

Feb 7, 2018, 6:30:02 AM2/7/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
JTEM is my hero <jte...@gmail.com> wrote:
> *Hemidactylus* wrote:
>
>> A delusion
>
> ...said the troll in one of his multiple
> replies expressing a lack of interest...
>
> There's something you don't "Get."
>
> Okay, so there's a lot of things you don't
> "Get."

You don’t get that you are an annoying spammer who snips entirely what I
said.

*Hemidactylus*

Feb 7, 2018, 6:30:02 AM2/7/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
JTEM is my hero <jte...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Obsessed with JTEM, JWS wrote:
>
>> Once again you've

Note how this fool truncated JWS.

> It's now the third most popular page on
> my blog, for the moment:
>
> http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/169909201583

So you are admitting to spamming the group to get traffic to your site. Yet
the OP and the rest of your posts lack topical content. I wonder if this
violates the rules of the newsgroup. IMO you’re no better than the Chinese
sneaker spam that used to flood us.

jillery

Feb 7, 2018, 11:05:03 AM2/7/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Wed, 7 Feb 2018 11:26:30 +0100, "Rolf" <rolf.a...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Of course, "most popular on his blog" is a rather low bar. That he
trolls for hits in this froup suggests his blog gets very little
traffic.

--
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

Evelyn Beatrice Hall
Attributed to Voltaire

Bob Casanova

Feb 7, 2018, 12:10:03 PM2/7/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Tue, 6 Feb 2018 12:57:41 -0800 (PST), the following
appeared in talk.origins, posted by JTEM is my hero
<jte...@gmail.com>:

> John Bode wrote:
>
>> JTEM is my hero wrote:
>> > http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/169909201583
>> >
>> > Currently the 5th most popular post on my
>> > blog, and a very fine example of a deluded
>> > science...
>
>> That's nice.
>
>I thought #3 or even #4 might be a bit much
>for this crowd.

The #2 you deposit here is sufficient.

Bob Casanova

Feb 7, 2018, 12:15:03 PM2/7/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Tue, 6 Feb 2018 21:30:35 -0800 (PST), the following
<jte...@gmail.com>:

>*Hemidactylus* wrote:
>
>> No you
>
>You're *So* uninterested in me that you
>compulsively read every thread I start.

Many of us probably also stop to look at train wrecks, too,
with the same motivation. Call it fascinated repulsion.

Bob Casanova

Feb 7, 2018, 12:15:03 PM2/7/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
Desperate for hits on his puffery blog, the idiot
self-styled "JTEM is my hero" whined:

> Bob Casanova wrote:
>
>> Probably not.

>I control you.

You can't even control your bowels, as your posts
conclusively demonstrate.

John Bode

Feb 7, 2018, 1:50:03 PM2/7/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at 3:00:03 PM UTC-6, JTEM is my hero wrote:
> John Bode wrote:
>
> > JTEM is my hero wrote:
> > > http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/169909201583
> > >
> > > Currently the 5th most popular post on my
> > > blog, and a very fine example of a deluded
> > > science...
>
> > That's nice.
>
> I thought #3 or even #4 might be a bit much
> for this crowd.

I'm not going to your blog. You have a point to make, make it here.

JTEM is my hero

Apr 23, 2018, 12:30:03 PM4/23/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
Bob Casanova wrote:

> You

I am the love of your life, yet I could not be
less interested in you than I am already...

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/44476865783

JTEM is my hero

Apr 23, 2018, 12:35:03 PM4/23/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
Bob Casanova wrote:

> Many of us

How many are you today?

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/44476865783

JTEM is my hero

Apr 23, 2018, 12:35:03 PM4/23/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
Count your number of responses in this thread,
just using your "Bob" handle alone.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/44476865783

JTEM is my hero

Apr 23, 2018, 12:35:03 PM4/23/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
John Bode wrote:

> I'm not

I don't believe a word you say.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/44476865783

JTEM is my hero

Apr 23, 2018, 12:35:03 PM4/23/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
Rolf wrote:

> Congratulations, you soon will beat the Bible on its own game...

If that's half an argument then it's the smaller half.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/44476865783

Bob Casanova

Apr 23, 2018, 2:40:03 PM4/23/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Mon, 23 Apr 2018 09:32:09 -0700 (PDT), the following
appeared in talk.origins, posted by JTEM is my hero
<jte...@gmail.com>:

<snip the usual idiocy...>

Excuse me; did you fart?

Bob Casanova

Apr 23, 2018, 2:45:03 PM4/23/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Mon, 23 Apr 2018 09:29:50 -0700 (PDT), the following
appeared in talk.origins, posted by TIBAMJTEM
<jte...@gmail.com>:

>I am stapler broccoli pencil frog!

JTEM is my hero

Sep 21, 2018, 1:15:02 AM9/21/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
*Hemidactylus* wrote:

> JTEM is my hero <jte...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Once again, you literally brag about your
> > inability to investigate the unknown.
> >
> > "Ah, science!"

> No you obnoxiously pimping your

It's one thing to ignore me, it's quite another
to compulsively respond (react) without taking
the slightest care to inform yourself.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/178296332823

JTEM is my hero