Disproving Creation #245: New Information in the Genome - Again!

1 view

Budikka666

Nov 25, 2010, 3:17:17 PM11/25/10
Walt Brown's next idiotic question from:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.jehovahs-witn/msg/76e9b8cdd7a9e8bc

"6. Please point to a strictly natural process that creates
information. What evidence is there that information, such as that in
DNA, could ever assemble itself? What about the 4,000 books' worth of
coded information that are in a tiny part of each of your 100 trillion
cells? If astronomers received an intelligent signal from some distant
galaxy, most people would conclude that it came from an intelligent
source. Why then doesn't the vast information sequence in the DNA
molecule of just a bacterium also imply an intelligent source? (See
pages 9 and 15.)"

Information gets into the genome via mutation and duplication. If
Brown had actually read up on the topic before he started opening his
dumb mouth he'd know this and would be making such a bloody fool of
himself:
http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/information/infotheory.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gene_duplication
http://users.rcn.com/jkimball.ma.ultranet/BiologyPages/M/Mutation_and_Evolution.html

"What about the 4,000 books' worth of coded information that are in a
tiny part of each of your 100 trillion cells"

What about the fact that 95% of that genome in every cell is junk,
dimwit? Deal with that before you open your dumb mouth again.

Budikka

AllSeeing-I

Nov 25, 2010, 4:15:16 PM11/25/10
On Nov 25, 2:17 pm, Budikka666 <budik...@netscape.net> wrote:
> Walt Brown's next idiotic question from:http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.jehovahs-witn/msg/76e9b8c...

> "6. Please point to a strictly natural process that creates
> information. What evidence is there that information, such as that in
> DNA, could ever assemble itself? What about the 4,000 books' worth of
> coded information that are in a tiny part of each of your 100 trillion
> cells? If astronomers received an intelligent signal from some distant
> galaxy, most people would conclude that it came from an intelligent
> source. Why then doesn't the vast information sequence in the DNA
> molecule of just a bacterium also imply an intelligent source? (See
> pages 9 and 15.)"
>
> Information gets into the genome via mutation and duplication.  If
> Brown had actually read up on the topic before he started opening his
> dumb mouth he'd know this and would be making such a bloody fool of
> himself:http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/information/infotheory.htmlhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gene_duplicationhttp://users.rcn.com/jkimball.ma.ultranet/BiologyPages/M/Mutation_and...

> "What about the 4,000 books' worth of coded information that are in a
> tiny part of each of your 100 trillion cells"
>
> What about the fact that 95% of that genome in every cell is junk,
> dimwit?  Deal with that before you open your dumb mouth again.
>
> Budikka

How do you know it is junk? Your silly science may not have figured
out exactly what it is
or what it does yet. As usual; science is a johnny-come-lately.

R Brown

Nov 25, 2010, 4:31:09 PM11/25/10

"AllSeeing-I" <allse...@usa.com> wrote in message

The thing is, science will very probably figure it out. All it takes is time
and empirical process. Creationism, on the other hand, has figured out ...
nothing. You guys are still painting yourself blue and dancing around the
fire to appease the gods and have a good hunt. The rest is mere details.
Your last comment sounds like you're jealous of science's vigor compared to
your impotence. Looks like the new kid on the block has eaten your lunch
again. Sucks to be you.

ilbe...@gmail.com

Nov 25, 2010, 6:09:41 PM11/25/10
On Nov 25, 2:17 pm, Budikka666 <budik...@netscape.net> wrote:
> Walt Brown's next idiotic question from:http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.jehovahs-witn/msg/76e9b8c...

> "6. Please point to a strictly natural process that creates
> information. What evidence is there that information, such as that in
> DNA, could ever assemble itself? What about the 4,000 books' worth of
> coded information that are in a tiny part of each of your 100 trillion
> cells? If astronomers received an intelligent signal from some distant
> galaxy, most people would conclude that it came from an intelligent
> source. Why then doesn't the vast information sequence in the DNA
> molecule of just a bacterium also imply an intelligent source? (See
> pages 9 and 15.)"
>
> Information gets into the genome via mutation and duplication.  If
> Brown had actually read up on the topic before he started opening his
> dumb mouth he'd know this and would be making such a bloody fool of
> himself:http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/information/infotheory.htmlhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gene_duplicationhttp://users.rcn.com/jkimball.ma.ultranet/BiologyPages/M/Mutation_and...

> "What about the 4,000 books' worth of coded information that are in a
> tiny part of each of your 100 trillion cells"
>
> What about the fact that 95% of that genome in every cell is junk,
> dimwit?  Deal with that before you open your dumb mouth again.
>
> Budikka

What about the very CO FOUNDER of the dna structure, world reknown
atheist biologist Dr. Francis Crick who affirmed the chances at 10 to
the 40,000 faith busting probability ?! This is one time where the
atheist SHOULD be believed !

Ken

Nov 25, 2010, 9:44:02 PM11/25/10
On Nov 25, 3:09 pm, "Shit4Brainbs"wrote:

> What about the very..............Mindless Daveshite snipped

What about YOU backing up YOUR worthless BS statements,
instead of posting the same incorrect data over and over and over and
over again, Dicksucka?

bpuharic

Nov 25, 2010, 10:07:20 PM11/25/10

silly science?

gee. if you hate it so much why do you use a scientist invented
computer?

you're a hypocrite

bpuharic

Nov 25, 2010, 10:07:59 PM11/25/10
On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 15:09:41 -0800 (PST), "IlBe...@gmail.com"
<ilbe...@gmail.com> wrote:

>What about the very CO FOUNDER of the dna structure, world reknown
>atheist biologist Dr. Francis Crick who affirmed the chances at 10 to
>the 40,000 faith busting probability ?! This is one time where the
>atheist SHOULD be believed !

i'm chemist.

and crick never said that.

sorry, creationist. you're a liar

Message has been deleted

bpuharic

Nov 25, 2010, 11:46:39 PM11/25/10
On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 22:12:06 -0500, Dr. GW
<GodsWi...@heavenmail.org> wrote:

>your the lier your not a chemist

really? got proof? because i have PROOF that you are a LIAR

http://www.akrionsystems.com/assets/base/pdf/reticle.pdf

>Somebody love's you.
>
>http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0006/0006_01.asp

CHICK PUBLICATIONS???

HAHAHAHAHAH...the most rabid anti catholic trash on the internet!

Budikka666

Nov 26, 2010, 12:12:21 AM11/26/10
Here's what you're currently running from you pathetic excuse for a
human being:
1. Demonstrate that this deity of yours exists
2. Demonstrate that this deity of yours is the only deity there is
3. Demonstrate that this deity of yours created the universe and life
on Earth
4. Demonstrate that this deity of yours is not a figment of your
imagination

Keep running, you pathetic coward.

Budikka

Budikka666

Nov 26, 2010, 12:13:12 AM11/26/10

AllSeeing-I

Nov 26, 2010, 2:01:04 AM11/26/10
On Nov 25, 3:31 pm, "R Brown" <br...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "AllSeeing-I" <allseei...@usa.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 25, 2:17 pm, Budikka666 <budik...@netscape.net> wrote:
>

> > Walt Brown's next idiotic question
> > from:http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.jehovahs-witn/msg/76e9b8c...
>
> > "6. Please point to a strictly natural process that creates
> > information. What evidence is there that information, such as that in
> > DNA, could ever assemble itself? What about the 4,000 books' worth of
> > coded information that are in a tiny part of each of your 100 trillion
> > cells? If astronomers received an intelligent signal from some distant
> > galaxy, most people would conclude that it came from an intelligent
> > source. Why then doesn't the vast information sequence in the DNA
> > molecule of just a bacterium also imply an intelligent source? (See
> > pages 9 and 15.)"
>
> > Information gets into the genome via mutation and duplication. If
> > Brown had actually read up on the topic before he started opening his
> > dumb mouth he'd know this and would be making such a bloody fool of
> > >himself:http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/information/infotheory.htmlhttp://en.......

> > "What about the 4,000 books' worth of coded information that are in a
> > tiny part of each of your 100 trillion cells"
>
> > What about the fact that 95% of that genome in every cell is junk,
> > dimwit? Deal with that before you open your dumb mouth again.
>
> > Budikka
> >How do you know it is junk? Your silly science may not have figured
> >out exactly what it is
> >or what it does yet. As usual; science is a johnny-come-lately.
>
> The thing is, science will very probably figure it out. All it takes is time
> and empirical process. Creationism, on the other hand, has figured out ...
> nothing. You guys are still painting yourself blue and dancing around the
> fire to appease the gods and have a good hunt. The rest is mere details.
> Your last comment sounds like you're jealous of science's vigor compared to
> your impotence. Looks like the new kid on the block has eaten your lunch
> again. Sucks to be you.- Hide quoted text -

You wish.

As hard as your silly science tries,

it will never figure out "what god hath wrought"

bpuharic

Nov 26, 2010, 2:42:39 AM11/26/10
On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 23:01:04 -0800 (PST), AllSeeing-I
<allse...@usa.com> wrote:

>As hard as your silly science tries,
>
>it will never figure out "what god hath wrought"

and yet you use 'silly science' to post to the internet.

if your religion was as powerful as science, the internet would be
2000 years old

it' aint

Budikka666

Nov 26, 2010, 2:58:33 AM11/26/10

Devils Advocaat

Nov 26, 2010, 3:11:21 AM11/26/10
On Nov 25, 11:09 pm, "IlBeBa...@gmail.com" <ilbeba...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Nov 25, 2:17 pm, Budikka666 <budik...@netscape.net> wrote:
>

> > Walt Brown's next idiotic question from:http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.jehovahs-witn/msg/76e9b8c...
>
> > "6. Please point to a strictly natural process that creates
> > information. What evidence is there that information, such as that in
> > DNA, could ever assemble itself? What about the 4,000 books' worth of
> > coded information that are in a tiny part of each of your 100 trillion
> > cells? If astronomers received an intelligent signal from some distant
> > galaxy, most people would conclude that it came from an intelligent
> > source. Why then doesn't the vast information sequence in the DNA
> > molecule of just a bacterium also imply an intelligent source? (See
> > pages 9 and 15.)"
>
> > Information gets into the genome via mutation and duplication.  If
> > Brown had actually read up on the topic before he started opening his
> > dumb mouth he'd know this and would be making such a bloody fool of
> > himself:http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/information/infotheory.htmlhttp://en.......

> > "What about the 4,000 books' worth of coded information that are in a
> > tiny part of each of your 100 trillion cells"
>
> > What about the fact that 95% of that genome in every cell is junk,
> > dimwit?  Deal with that before you open your dumb mouth again.
>
> > Budikka
>
> What about the very CO FOUNDER of the dna structure, world reknown
> atheist biologist Dr. Francis Crick who affirmed the chances at 10 to
> the 40,000 faith busting probability ?!   This is one time where the
> atheist SHOULD be believed !

Poor Dave, lying again.

Why do you do it?

Francis Crick didn't calculate that probability.

Nor did he affirm it in any book he wrote.

How long will it take before you accept these facts?

Virgil

Nov 26, 2010, 4:10:33 AM11/26/10
In article
<439b5cce-5e70-4e34...@v19g2000yqa.googlegroups.com>,
AllSeeing-I <allse...@usa.com> wrote:

> You wish.

No need to which fr what already is the case.

> As hard as your silly science tries,
>
> it will never figure out "what god hath wrought"

As hard as your creationism tries, it will never overthrow the grown of
that scientific knowledge which shows that the bible cannot be as
literally true as creationism claims.

R Brown

Nov 26, 2010, 8:46:33 AM11/26/10

>You wish.

It'll never figure out how the Little Mermaid grew legs either. Same diff.
You guys hide inside a world of fairytales, mysticism and magical thinking.
Why would we even want to try and figure that out? How could we? What would
be the point? Who cares?
You're challenged by reality, as always.

Ralph

Nov 26, 2010, 5:25:55 PM11/26/10

The "co-founder"??? ROTFLMAO!! ROTFLMAO!! Davey, you're as dumb as a
fence post:-)))).

Dave Oldridge

Nov 27, 2010, 7:43:56 AM11/27/10
AllSeeing-I <allse...@usa.com> wrote in

> On Nov 25, 3:31 pm, "R Brown" <br...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> "AllSeeing-I" <allseei...@usa.com> wrote in message

Science will probably never figure out all of it. YOU, with your arrogant
anti-god attitude, will figure out as little of it as you can!

--
Dave Oldridge+

AllSeeing-I

Nov 27, 2010, 12:03:23 PM11/27/10
On Nov 27, 6:43 am, Dave Oldridge <doldr...@leavethisoutshaw.ca>
wrote:

All humans need to know are 2 things:

1) God did it

2) Science didn't

bpuharic

Nov 27, 2010, 12:34:00 PM11/27/10
On Sat, 27 Nov 2010 09:03:23 -0800 (PST), AllSeeing-I
<allse...@usa.com> wrote:

>All humans need to know are 2 things:
>
>1) God did it
>
>2) Science didn't

number of computers invented by god:

zero

invented by SCIENCE

ALL of them

R Brown

Nov 27, 2010, 12:46:32 PM11/27/10

>1) God did it

>2) Science didn't

Science didn't "do" evolution - humans discovered evolution using science.
It's a disciplined way of thinking ... started during the enlightenment ...
you wouldn't understand.
Don't hurt yourself trying.
Just paint yourself blue, dance around the fire and scream "godditit".

Devils Advocaat

Nov 27, 2010, 12:59:25 PM11/27/10

Let's cut you open and see if the phrase "Goddidit" runs all the way
through like "Blackpool" does in a stick of rock. :)

> 2) Science didn't

Science doesn't do things.

Scientists discover things.

Ralph

Nov 27, 2010, 4:33:12 PM11/27/10

All god needed to do if he 'did it' was to leave a trail. He didn't, end
of story.

Virgil

Nov 27, 2010, 4:37:34 PM11/27/10
In article
<51f1174b-b9c2-4161...@r14g2000prj.googlegroups.com>,
AllSeeing-I <allse...@usa.com> wrote:

> > Science will probably never figure out all of it.  YOU, with your arrogant
> > anti-god attitude, will figure out as little of it as you can!
> >
> > --
> > Dave Oldridge+
>
> All humans need to know are 2 things:
>
> 1) God did it
>
> 2) Science didn't

If "god" did it all, as you claim, then we are not responsible for
anything that has been done.

Science doesn't do things but it certainly allows those who know it to
do things that religion, by itself, is quite incapable of either doing
or allowing.

Science allowed us to rid the world of the scourge of smallpox, which
benefice religion had no part in.

Dave Oldridge

Nov 27, 2010, 11:40:40 PM11/27/10
AllSeeing-I <allse...@usa.com> wrote in

> On Nov 27, 6:43 am, Dave Oldridge <doldr...@leavethisoutshaw.ca>
> wrote:
>> AllSeeing-I <allseei...@usa.com> wrote

>> innews:439b5cce-5e70-4e34-bdad-d25
> 94ff...@v19g2000yqa.googlegroups.com:

>> > b8c...

Some of us use science to find out what God did. YOU try to use ancient
bronze-age writings that you don't understand and that you use for a
pretext for your lies and libels.

--
Dave Oldridge+

SkyEyes

Nov 28, 2010, 12:05:33 AM11/28/10

And this is why your position is evil: it's contrary to the
advancement of knowledge. There are one *whale* of a lot more than "2
things" that humans need to know.

Brenda Nelson, A.A.#34
BAAWA Knight of the Golden Litterbox
EAC Professor of Feline Thermometrics and Cat-Herding
skyeyes nine at cox dot net OR
skyeyes nine at yahoo dot com

Yap

Nov 28, 2010, 12:13:15 AM11/28/10
On 26 Nov, 10:12, Dr. GW <GodsWitnes...@heavenmail.org> wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 22:07:59 -0500, bpuharic <w...@comcast.net> wrote:

> >On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 15:09:41 -0800 (PST), "IlBeBa...@gmail.com"
> ><ilbeba...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >>What about the very CO FOUNDER of the dna structure, world reknown
> >>atheist biologist Dr. Francis Crick who affirmed the chances at 10 to
> >>the 40,000 faith busting probability ?!   This is one time where the
> >>atheist SHOULD be believed !
>
> >i'm  chemist.
>
> >and crick never said that.
>
> >sorry, creationist. you're a liar
>
> your the lier your not a chemist
Why do you need to lie?
Do all believers lie the same way as your scripture did?

Yap

Nov 28, 2010, 12:14:10 AM11/28/10

There is no bloody sky pixie....

Yap

Nov 28, 2010, 12:16:09 AM11/28/10
What god? You mean sky pixie?

> 2) Science didn't
Science is when you use you stupid computer.

AllSeeing-I

Nov 28, 2010, 2:15:09 AM11/28/10
> Just paint yourself blue, dance around the fire and scream "godditit".- Hide quoted text -

Here is another "enlightened one" ---hahah

Their best argument is "you wouldn't understand".

Hey, the bible says something about this Brown. "Claiming to be wise,
they became fools"

How about that, eh? The bible knows everything, before you even do it!

AllSeeing-I

Nov 28, 2010, 2:15:52 AM11/28/10
> of story.- Hide quoted text -

He did BoZo. Your silly science refuses to admit it

AllSeeing-I

Nov 28, 2010, 2:18:13 AM11/28/10
On Nov 27, 10:40 pm, Dave Oldridge <doldr...@leavethisoutshaw.ca>
wrote:

> AllSeeing-I <allseei...@usa.com> wrote innews:51f1174b-b9c2-4161...@r14g2000prj.googlegroups.com:
>

> > On Nov 27, 6:43 am, Dave Oldridge <doldr...@leavethisoutshaw.ca>
> > wrote:
> >> AllSeeing-I <allseei...@usa.com> wrote
> >> innews:439b5cce-5e70-4e34-bdad-d25
> > 94ffb2...@v19g2000yqa.googlegroups.com:

Science will remain a failure as long as it refuses to give the
creator credit

BTW. Those "bronze age" writtings are the truth. God-Did-It

Devils Advocaat

Nov 28, 2010, 3:40:04 AM11/28/10

So according to you there is a trail, and a trail would be physical
evidence.

Yet you have insisted there is no physical evidence for the
supernatural.

You cannot have it both ways maddy.

bpuharic

Nov 28, 2010, 6:41:53 AM11/28/10

says the hypocrite who uses a scientist invented computer to complain
about science

the irony is wonderful!

bpuharic

Nov 28, 2010, 6:43:11 AM11/28/10
On Sat, 27 Nov 2010 23:18:13 -0800 (PST), AllSeeing-I
<allse...@usa.com> wrote:

>Science will remain a failure as long as it refuses to give the
>creator credit

remain a failure?

he uses a scientist invented computer to tell us religion is the
answer?

science has unanswered questions

religion has unquestioned answers

Free Lunch

Nov 28, 2010, 9:11:45 AM11/28/10
On Sat, 27 Nov 2010 23:15:09 -0800 (PST), AllSeeing-I
<allse...@usa.com> wrote in alt.talk.creationism:

Apparently you are one of the fools who has decided to lie and deceive
in God's name. I'm glad you are so transparently ignorant that you will
not harm anyone else with the nonsense you spew.

Free Lunch

Nov 28, 2010, 9:12:33 AM11/28/10
On Sat, 27 Nov 2010 23:15:52 -0800 (PST), AllSeeing-I
<allse...@usa.com> wrote in alt.talk.creationism:

>On Nov 27, 3:33 pm, Ralph <mmman...@yahoo.com> wrote:

You know you are lying to us, yet you do it anyway. Why do you act as if
you don't trust your god to take care of himself?

Free Lunch

Nov 28, 2010, 9:19:05 AM11/28/10
On Sat, 27 Nov 2010 23:18:13 -0800 (PST), AllSeeing-I
<allse...@usa.com> wrote in alt.talk.creationism:

>On Nov 27, 10:40 pm, Dave Oldridge <doldr...@leavethisoutshaw.ca>

Thank you for doing your part to make religion look bad with the lies
you tell, the foolish claims you make, your refusal to learn, and your
general anti-social attitudes. You really are doing everything you can
to drive people away from religion.

It's almost as if this has been an act on your part -- that you intend
to undermine religion by being such a fool.

The Chief Instigator

Nov 28, 2010, 11:46:14 AM11/28/10

It's just your complete idiocy that keeps you from realizing that you're a
mental train wreck.

--
Patrick L. "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey (pat...@io.com) Houston, TX
(http://www.io.com/~patrick) AA #2237

Ralph

Nov 28, 2010, 3:08:20 PM11/28/10

Yeah, compared to the success of religion?????????????????????

Budikka666

Virgil

Nov 28, 2010, 4:36:56 PM11/28/10
In article
<541814d3-bd0e-401c...@e20g2000vbn.googlegroups.com>,
AllSeeing-I <allse...@usa.com> wrote:

Those that deny science deny whatever gods there be.
Thus creationists fit nicely into "Claiming to be wise, they became
fools"

Virgil

Nov 28, 2010, 4:40:00 PM11/28/10
In article
<4533206a-aff6-4663...@o14g2000yqe.googlegroups.com>,
AllSeeing-I <allse...@usa.com> wrote:

If there is god who cares about us, then science is one of its greatest
gifts to humanity, and those who reject that gift, are, in effect,
rejecting the giver.

Virgil

Nov 28, 2010, 4:42:36 PM11/28/10
In article
<be0ec8b4-ffd5-4e3a...@w18g2000vbe.googlegroups.com>,
AllSeeing-I <allse...@usa.com> wrote:

Science does not assign or deny credit, it merely tries to determine
what is the case. And it does so with much better reliability that any
religion does.

Ralph

Nov 28, 2010, 8:12:38 PM11/28/10

The bible actually knows very little of the modern world. If it did it
wouldn't have unbelievable fairy tales as its main premise.

Ralph

Nov 28, 2010, 8:13:57 PM11/28/10

There isn't a shred of evidence that he left. If you think there is
bring it forth, don't keep us in suspense.

Devils Advocaat

Nov 29, 2010, 1:19:32 AM11/29/10
wrote:

> On Nov 25, 2:17 pm, Budikka666 <budik...@netscape.net> wrote:
>

> > Walt Brown's next idiotic question from:http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.jehovahs-witn/msg/76e9b8c...
>
> > "6. Please point to a strictly natural process that creates
> > information. What evidence is there that information, such as that in
> > DNA, could ever assemble itself? What about the 4,000 books' worth of
> > coded information that are in a tiny part of each of your 100 trillion
> > cells? If astronomers received an intelligent signal from some distant
> > galaxy, most people would conclude that it came from an intelligent
> > source. Why then doesn't the vast information sequence in the DNA
> > molecule of just a bacterium also imply an intelligent source? (See
> > pages 9 and 15.)"
>
> > Information gets into the genome via mutation and duplication.  If
> > Brown had actually read up on the topic before he started opening his
> > dumb mouth he'd know this and would be making such a bloody fool of
> > himself:http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/information/infotheory.htmlhttp://en.......

> > "What about the 4,000 books' worth of coded information that are in a
> > tiny part of each of your 100 trillion cells"
>
> > What about the fact that 95% of that genome in every cell is junk,
> > dimwit?  Deal with that before you open your dumb mouth again.
>
> > Budikka
>
> What about the very CO FOUNDER of the dna structure, world reknown
> atheist biologist Dr. Francis Crick who affirmed the chances at 10 to
> the 40,000 faith busting probability ?!   This is one time where the
> atheist SHOULD be believed !

Poor Dave, Francis Crick did no such thing.

I have pointed out the error on the website you got that from over and
over again.

Why don't you acknowledge that you have fouled up because of that
website author's mendacity?

Dave Oldridge

Nov 29, 2010, 7:41:43 PM11/29/10

> On Nov 27, 10:40 pm, Dave Oldridge <doldr...@leavethisoutshaw.ca>
> wrote:
>> AllSeeing-I <allseei...@usa.com> wrote

>> innews:51f1174b-b9c2-4161-95c4-ef3
> 8cd6...@r14g2000prj.googlegroups.com:

>> > 94ffb2...@v19g2000yqa.googlegroups.com:

Science is not a failure and it is not theology.

> BTW. Those "bronze age" writtings are the truth. God-Did-It

Those bronze age writings are what MEN thought to promulgate back then.
None of them were intended to be science texts by their authors who had no
experience of science whatever.

And YOU use them as a pretext to lie about science.

--
Dave Oldridge+

Dave Oldridge

Nov 29, 2010, 7:47:14 PM11/29/10
AllSeeing-I <allse...@usa.com> wrote in

> On Nov 27, 10:40 pm, Dave Oldridge <doldr...@leavethisoutshaw.ca>
> wrote:
>> AllSeeing-I <allseei...@usa.com> wrote

>> innews:51f1174b-b9c2-4161-95c4-ef3
> 8cd6...@r14g2000prj.googlegroups.com:

>> > 94ffb2...@v19g2000yqa.googlegroups.com:

Science is not a failure and it is not theology.

> BTW. Those "bronze age" writtings are the truth. God-Did-It

Those bronze age writings are what MEN thought to promulgate back then.

AllSeeing-I

Nov 29, 2010, 10:52:29 PM11/29/10
On Nov 29, 6:41 pm, Dave Oldridge <doldr...@leavethisoutshaw.ca>
wrote:

> AllSeeing-I <allseei...@usa.com> wrote innews:be0ec8b4-ffd5-4e3a...@w18g2000vbe.googlegroups.com:
>

> > On Nov 27, 10:40 pm, Dave Oldridge <doldr...@leavethisoutshaw.ca>
> > wrote:
> >> AllSeeing-I <allseei...@usa.com> wrote
> >> innews:51f1174b-b9c2-4161-95c4-ef3
> > 8cd6e8...@r14g2000prj.googlegroups.com:
> Dave Oldridge+- Hide quoted text -

I use them to eXpose science. Science no longer serves mankind. It
seeks to rule over mankind. It has a generation of people believing it
knows everything ---but it does not.

Jesus said the end times would be just like in the days of Noah.
Everything was corrupted back then. That is why God destroyed the
surface of the earth with a flood.

Science is repeating history, right now, by corrupting everything.
Just like things had become corrupted in the days of Noah.

You claim to be a Christian. Read it for yourself

Gen. 6:11-12 “The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was
filled with violence. So God looked upon the earth, and indeed it was
corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted their way on the earth.”

Matt. 24:37-38: Jesus said: “But as the days of Noah were, so also
will the coming of the Son of Man be.

You should get ready. One by one bible prophesy is coming true. Only
today the birth pains are coming harder and faster. Just as Jesus said
they would. Many will be caught off guard.

I hope you are watching the clock, Dave. You cannot say you did not
have a chance to fight the good fight.

Virgil

Nov 30, 2010, 12:09:18 AM11/30/10
In article
<3dbec10f-3a0e-4e00...@c39g2000yqi.googlegroups.com>,
AllSeeing-I <allse...@usa.com> wrote:

> > Those bronze age writings are what MEN thought to promulgate back
> > then.   None of them were intended to be science texts by their
> > authors who had no experience of science whatever.
> >
> > And YOU use them as a pretext to lie about science.
> >
> > -- Dave Oldridge
>

> I use them to eXpose science.

Science exposes itself. It is entirely open. Both the Theory of
Evolution and the evidences supporting it are matters of public record.

Science no longer serves mankind.

If it does not, it is only because religious nuts like you oppose using
it to benefit mankind.

> It seeks to rule over mankind.

Actually, science attempts to free mankind from much of the pain,
drudgery and illnesses of life before science

> It has a generation of people
> believing it knows everything ---but it does not.

Scientists know that they do not know everything, which is why there
will always be new scientists.

It is you creationists who think they know everything and think
themselves so wise that there is nothing left to learn.

If given a choice between a world without the benefits of science and
world without the benefits of religion, the wise would all choose the
former, as every alleged benefit of any religion is available without
that religion, but the benefits of science would vanish without science
continuing to provide them.

bpuharic

Nov 30, 2010, 12:19:20 AM11/30/10
On Mon, 29 Nov 2010 19:52:29 -0800 (PST), AllSeeing-I
<allse...@usa.com> wrote:

>I use them to eXpose science.

he uses a scientist invented computer to expose science

HAHAHAHAHA!!

Science no longer serves mankind. It
>seeks to rule over mankind. It has a generation of people believing it
>knows everything ---but it does not.

'it seeks'...kind of like auto mechanics seeks to rule over mankind.
it's a meaningless statement

>Science is repeating history, right now, by corrupting everything.
>Just like things had become corrupted in the days of Noah.

meaningless babbling

ever hear of a science war? nope

ever hear of a religious war? we're invovled in one right now...

kind of tells you alot about religon

he hates science because religion cant control it. he's an al qaida
christian

Dave Oldridge

Nov 30, 2010, 2:19:01 AM11/30/10
The Unseeing Ego <allse...@usa.com> wrote in

> On Nov 29, 6:41 pm, Dave Oldridge <doldr...@leavethisoutshaw.ca>
> wrote:
>> AllSeeing-I <allseei...@usa.com> wrote

>> innews:be0ec8b4-ffd5-4e3a-9939-41f
> ea05...@w18g2000vbe.googlegroups.com:

>> > 8cd6e8...@r14g2000prj.googlegroups.com:

YOU certainly will be. As the resident false prophet in here you will,
according to the scriptures you abuse, be consigned for ever to a lake of
fire.

I do not worry about ending up in a different eternity than you. Yours
will clearly require asbestos underwear.

--
Dave Oldridge+

Ralph

Dec 1, 2010, 8:30:55 PM12/1/10

Science isn't an animate object, Assman.

> Jesus said the end times would be just like in the days of Noah.
> Everything was corrupted back then. That is why God destroyed the
> surface of the earth with a flood.

There was no global flood and no one knows what Jesus said.

> Science is repeating history, right now, by corrupting everything.
> Just like things had become corrupted in the days of Noah.
>
> You claim to be a Christian. Read it for yourself
>
> Gen. 6:11-12 “The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was
> filled with violence. So God looked upon the earth, and indeed it was
> corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted their way on the earth.”
>
> Matt. 24:37-38: Jesus said: “But as the days of Noah were, so also
> will the coming of the Son of Man be.
>
> You should get ready. One by one bible prophesy is coming true. Only
> today the birth pains are coming harder and faster. Just as Jesus said
> they would. Many will be caught off guard.
>

> I hope you are watching the clock, Dave. You cannot say you did not
> have a chance to fight the good fight.

Oh, you really scared us shitless, Assman. We will all worry about