Re: Why are these militant atheists so very angry?

abelard

Apr 18, 2011, 1:37:22 PM4/18/11
On Mon, 18 Apr 2011 16:21:36 +0100, Les Hellawell
<l...@fakeaddress.com> wrote:

>Why would it make us angry?

who knows...

>The continued absence of an answer serves to confirm we are right not
>to believe there are any gods as claimed by others. Each evasion is
>just one more nail in the coffin of religion.
>
>If anything it is our question which annoys the militant anti-atheist
>because they know they have no answer. They want to us believe
>there is a god just on their say-so and get annoyed when we do
>not and then accuse of of all kinds of things.

i notice several of you atheist cultists finding it impossible
to respond coherently to fas-woteverhecallshisself...

--
web site at www.abelard.org - news comment service, logic, economics
energy, education, politics, etc over 1 million document calls in year past

Seon

Apr 18, 2011, 4:14:56 PM4/18/11

"abelard" <abel...@abelard.org> wrote in message

> On Mon, 18 Apr 2011 16:21:36 +0100, Les Hellawell
> <l...@fakeaddress.com> wrote:
>
>>Why would it make us angry?
>
> who knows...
>
>>The continued absence of an answer serves to confirm we are right not
>>to believe there are any gods as claimed by others. Each evasion is
>>just one more nail in the coffin of religion.
>>
>>If anything it is our question which annoys the militant anti-atheist
>>because they know they have no answer. They want to us believe
>>there is a god just on their say-so and get annoyed when we do
>>not and then accuse of of all kinds of things.
>
> i notice several of you atheist cultists finding it impossible
> to respond coherently to fas-woteverhecallshisself...

Oh look another troll. It is your religion that is the cult moron. Atheists
are not told what to believe by a church that has murdered millions of
people throughout history. Atheists aren't the ones who will believe non
atheists will go to "hell", atheists aren't the ones who believe in fairy
tales and mythology which is all your religion is.
Gawd. Your type isn't welcome here.

DVH

Apr 18, 2011, 5:31:53 PM4/18/11

"Seon" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> "abelard" <abel...@abelard.org> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 18 Apr 2011 16:21:36 +0100, Les Hellawell
>> <l...@fakeaddress.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Why would it make us angry?
>>
>> who knows...
>>
>>>The continued absence of an answer serves to confirm we are right not
>>>to believe there are any gods as claimed by others. Each evasion is
>>>just one more nail in the coffin of religion.
>>>
>>>If anything it is our question which annoys the militant anti-atheist
>>>because they know they have no answer. They want to us believe
>>>there is a god just on their say-so and get annoyed when we do
>>>not and then accuse of of all kinds of things.
>>
>> i notice several of you atheist cultists finding it impossible
>> to respond coherently to fas-woteverhecallshisself...
>>

> Oh look another troll. It is your religion that is the cult moron.

What is his religion?

Olrik

Apr 18, 2011, 6:37:28 PM4/18/11
On 2011-04-18 17:31, DVH wrote:
> "Seon"<seo...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>

>> "abelard"<abel...@abelard.org> wrote in message

>>> who knows...

>>> i notice several of you atheist cultists finding it impossible
>>> to respond coherently to fas-woteverhecallshisself...
>>>

>> Oh look another troll. It is your religion that is the cult moron.
>
> What is his religion?

Trollism.

John Baker

Apr 18, 2011, 11:56:15 PM4/18/11
On Mon, 18 Apr 2011 22:31:53 +0100, "DVH" <d...@vhvhvhvh.com> wrote:

>"Seon" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>

>> "abelard" <abel...@abelard.org> wrote in message

>>> who knows...

>>> i notice several of you atheist cultists finding it impossible
>>> to respond coherently to fas-woteverhecallshisself...
>>>

>> Oh look another troll. It is your religion that is the cult moron.
>
>What is his religion?

He's a Trollist. Their main weapon is arrogance. Arrogance and
ignorance.... their TWO main weapons are arrogance, ignorance and...

... wait, I'll come in again.

fasgnadh

Apr 19, 2011, 3:26:17 AM4/19/11
On 18/04/2011 10:09 PM, Don Martin wrote:
> On Apr 18, 7:53 am, "DVH"<d...@vhvhvhvh.com> wrote:
>> The bish of leics wonders...
>>
>> "So why the row? Apparently the extreme militant atheists are deeply
>> indignant. They see the Templeton Prize as an attempt to blur the boundary
>> between science and religion. For the militant atheists this is a boundary
>> that cannot possibly be crossed. For them all, religion of whatever kind is
>> sheer nonsense, based on myths and fantasies and without a shred of
>> evidence. It is the latest in a long line of insults thrown at those who are
>> supposed to be sure-footed atheists, but who might sometimes wish to explore
>> whether religion can also shed light on the nature of the universe.
>>
>> I am left puzzling about why militant atheists feel so angry. Sometimes
>> their language and behaviour seems to mirror that of the more militant and
>> fundamentalist religious people. I wonder whether this is because they feel
>> insecure about their position and need to attack anyone or anything which
>> threatens it."
>>
>> http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/letters/militant-atheists-angry...
>
> Why are theists forever wondering why atheists are angry?

Because atheists are generally spittle-frothing rabid ranters! B^D

> Is it that
> the theists are incapable of seeing their own provocative behaviors?

Oh, so the beliefs, thoughts and words of OTHERS are the EXCUSE
athesits use for their spittle-frothing rabid ranters!?

Lets test that theory with some EVIDENCE shall we:

# From: "John Fraser" <jfr...@ns.sympatico.ca>
# Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.pentecostal,alt.atheism
# Subject: Merry Christmas
# Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2008 10:21:03 -0400
#
# Hello Folks;
#
# I'd like to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas
# and a safe holiday season. Phil 4:8.
#
# Cheers,
# John

Now is that seriously what atheists claim is PROVOCATION
for this vile, savage, brutish, psychosexually violent
hate-filled bitter bile:

# From: Christopher A. Lee <ca...@optonline.net>
# Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.pentecostal,alt.atheism
# Subject: Re: Merry Christmas
# Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 16:24:01 -0500
#
# "go fuck yourself with your crucifix in a drill chuck'.

> Viewing the world through the "of course I am right" lens leads to
> seeing any lack of agreement as an attack.

So you claim it's Chris Lees hubris and sociopathic lack of empathy,
let alone humility and humanity, that causes him to behave worse than
the lower order simians?

> And sometimes tut-tutting bishops just piss us off.

Really?
you are that immature and lacking in self-control? tut tut!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAA

So the reason atheists are always so apoplectic with rage,
blaming God for their miserable lives and hating the happiness
an contentment of theists is anatomical..

they are not only pains in OUR arses, but also their OWN: B^D

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/9642/atheistperspective.jpg

--

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SxGJ1w4BFw&feature=related

---------

alt.atheism FAQ:

http://altatheismfaq.blogspot.com/

http://groups.google.com.au/group/alt.atheism/msg/7c0978c14fd4ed37?hl=en&dmode=source

"Atheism is the natural and inseparable part of Communism."
-Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

"We must combat religion"
-Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

“Down with religion and long live atheism;
the dissemination of atheist views is our chief task!”
- Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

"Our program necessarily includes the propaganda of atheism."
- Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8290?context=latest

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8295?context=latest

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:6348?context=latest

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17478?context=latest

"How can you make a revolution without firing squads?"
- Lenin

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17475?context=latest

http://www.c96trading.com/Nagant_NKVD_300h.jpg

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01001/Tsar-family_1001874c.jpg

fasgnadh

Apr 19, 2011, 3:54:57 AM4/19/11
On 19/04/2011 3:37 AM, abelard wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Apr 2011 16:21:36 +0100, Les Hellawell
> <l...@fakeaddress.com> wrote:
>
>> Why would it make us angry?
>
> who knows...

Ah, that's my cue.. I do.

Thery are angry because they blame God for their miserable lives.

Read immature atheist Sooks such as Bukjakke whining tediously
that God put geese in front of the jet engines on passenger planes,
and is responsible for not stopping atheists from killing tens
of millions of poor devils in the atheist regimes, or curing her
venereal diseases.

It would be hilarious if it wasn't so pathetic:

They are angry because they KNOW they are missing something positive,
but cognitive dissonance prevents them from understanding WHY they
can't see the truth, instead they RATIONALISE, rather than REASON;

Atheist Dogma - Rationalisng their own misery and despair:
http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17456?context=latest

They have moments when they sense something is missing;

# From: Steve Knight <skni...@cox.net>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism
# Subject: A.A. BAAWA - FAQ
# Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 02:46:34 -0700
#
# We're here to talk about our own personal issues as atheists

But they cannot apprehend it because their worldview is
fatally claustrophobic;

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/9642/atheistperspective.jpg

And, finally atheism is a 20th century neurosis, diagnosed and
pathologised by Jung;

"Among all my patients in the second half of life, that is, over
thirty-five, there has not been one whose problem in the last
resort was not that of finding a religious outlook on life.
It is safe to say that every one of them fell ill because
he had lost that which the living religions of every age
have given their followers, and none of them has really
been healed who did not regain his religious outlook."

-Carl G. Jung Modern Man in Search of a Soul

>> The continued absence of an answer serves to confirm we are right not
>> to believe there are any gods as claimed by others. Each evasion is
>> just one more nail in the coffin of religion.
>>
>> If anything it is our question which annoys the militant anti-atheist
>> because they know they have no answer. They want to us believe
>> there is a god just on their say-so and get annoyed when we do
>> not and then accuse of of all kinds of things.
>
> i notice several of you atheist cultists finding it impossible
> to respond coherently to fas-woteverhecallshisself...

fasgnadh.. it's a Gaelic term for Winnower. ;-)

I sort the viable wheat from the chaff. ;-)

Yes, my little atheist acolytes live in dread of their POWERFUL
NEMESIS. ...they make amusing pets, don't you think? B^D

I post with impunity in what was formerly their sole dominion,
a sheltered workshop where atheists re-inforced each other's
prejudices and pack attacked any gentle Jesus theists who wandered in
for a chat.

I have tamed them all. They only dare cross swords with me when
I goad them, like this. B^]
And even then they confine themselves to snarling ad hom and teeth
gnashing.

I OWN their NG. B^]

I have been cleaning the Augean stable that was once infested with such
arrogant atheists, alt.atheism.

I have despatched their Warlord, Steve "Fluffy" Knight into the dark
recesses of his surname.. and only a few of his duller minions remain,
incapable of any riposte.

My purpose is simple. When I arrived I asked some simple questions,
expecting rational discussion, instead I was set upon by a jackal
pack of atheist thugs. After despatching them, I decided to become
a change agent, undertaking a formidable and ambitious task, to
create an Atheist Reformation, to see off the Militant nutjobs and
re-awaken the gentleman non-believers of old.

Those who differed respectfully from theists, acknowledged their
historical debt for theist civilisation, and typically remained silent,
as befits a bunch of low-IQ adolescents with only ONE IDEA between them!
- and that as useless as tits on a bull! B^]

fasgnadh

Apr 19, 2011, 4:13:19 AM4/19/11
On 19/04/2011 4:25 PM, Seon wrote:

> "Kadaitcha Man" <bug-eyed.proud...@lewd.grease.stain> wrote
> in message news:qz605o$6ht$6...@alt.pets.ferrets.filipina.whores...
>> Seon, Ye perfidious perjured prattler, away with thee thou giglet. Ye
>> upbraided:
>>
>>> I'm talking about alt.atheism, the "militant atheists" are just sick of
>>> theists posting there pushing their faith onto others.
>>
>> Don't talk fucking shit.

You realise you are asking him to be silent. ;-)

>> There are a couple of netloon theists posting
>> hilarious religio-claptrap bullshit, and one theist who seems to have
>> his head screwed on the right way and argues without proselytising.
>> There is a much larger number of atheist netloons and illogical
>> nincompoops posting even funnier pseudo-scientific claptrap, and
>> there's a couple of agnostic trolls running the atheists into
>> ever-decreasing circles.

It's easier for the whales to harvest plankton if they drive their pray
into clusters with bubble spirals.

B^]

>> Then there's you, an atheist loon one day, a
>> theist loon the next.
>
> Well you have one point,

And it's a Doozy! B^D

> they are fun to laugh at and another thing,

Yes, you are.

> they discredit their cause.

with each successive post, your previous one is discredited. B^]

> I'm not really anything now

Less than you were before?

Is that possible?

> I'm just human

Do you mean 'only' or 'barely' I'm guessing the second one.

> and I'm happy with saying that, if atheists or theists don't like it tough.

I'm sure they will be lining up to dispute such a firm and confident
stand, on something or other!

B^D

>> If it wasn't for the few theists posting in alt.atheism the group
>> would be just one world-wide, big group-circle-jerk.

I'm tired of trying to wipe the semen stains from their side of my
computer screen.

Have you ever encountered such

Seon

Apr 19, 2011, 4:20:54 AM4/19/11

"fasgnadh" <fasg...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On 19/04/2011 4:25 PM, Seon wrote:
>>
>> Well you have one point,
>
> And it's a Doozy! B^D
>
> > they are fun to laugh at and another thing,
>
> Yes, you are.
>
>> they discredit their cause.
>
> with each successive post, your previous one is discredited. B^]

At least I don't snip what people say and make it look as though they said
something else.

> > I'm not really anything now
>
> Less than you were before?
>
> Is that possible?
>
> > I'm just human
>
> Do you mean 'only' or 'barely' I'm guessing the second one.

I'm still more human than a troll like you.

>> and I'm happy with saying that, if atheists or theists don't like it
>> tough.
>

> I'm sure they will be lining up to dispute such a firm and confident
> stand, on something or other!

Or they won't bother reading my posts.

> B^D

Green Lantern

Apr 19, 2011, 4:29:27 AM4/19/11
why do they have so many atheist broads ?

LOL !

fasgnadh

Apr 19, 2011, 4:34:52 AM4/19/11
On 19/04/2011 7:24 AM, Brian E. Clark wrote:
> In article<4b9d6b90-1311-4e03-bddf-9c9a94902e47
> @j13g2000pro.googlegroups.com>, drdon...@comcast.net
> says...

>>> http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/letters/militant-atheists-angry...
>>
>> Why are theists forever wondering why atheists are angry?
>
> This kind of reaction occurs whenever a formerly dominant
> group finds its bigotries suddenly taboo.

So when the atheist regimes of the 20th century, the USSR,
Maoist China and Pol Pot's Cambodian Year Zero all catastrophically
failed, the formerly dominant athists were like redneck crackers
with no KKK meetings to go to.

YOu seem to be a rare thing, an atheist capable of critical
introspection.

> Black Americans
> stopped bowing their heads reflexively to white people, and
> white commentators began clamoring about "militant
> negroes" and "angry colored people."

And in this case theists were allowed their beliefs again without having
their brains washed in atheist schools or gulags, being
confined to asylums for the disease of 'dissident thought patterns',
tortured, terrorised and killed by the atheist Comrades, who now
whine impotently but interminable and rail against God, whom they
blame for putting geese in front of airplanes and giving atheists
small penises and brains to match.

>> Is it that the theists are incapable of seeing their
>> own provocative behaviors?
>

> It's simpler than that:

Way simpler.. even if you are an AGNOSTIC, NOT a theist
the atheists will randomly ASSIGN you a faith so they can run their
standard abusive scripts at you: it's hilarious! B^D

# From: Olrik <olri...@yahoo.com>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.religion.islam
# Subject: Re: Atheism Is The Weakest Tyrannical Farce On Earth
# Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 23:57:18 -0500
#
# fasgnadh wrote:
# > Olrik wrote:
# >>
# >> I learned all I need to know about islam on 9/11.
# >
# > When Muslims died at the hands of Islamofascist terror
#
# Your muslim friends & co-religionists collaborated
# with your xian nazi friends

# From: Olrik <olri...@yahoo.com>
# Newsgroups: alt.abortion,alt.atheism
# Subject: Re: fasgnadh is an atheist
# Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2009 00:49:38 -0500
#
# fasgnadh is an atheist.

# From: Olrik <olri...@yahoo.com>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.religion.islam
# Subject: Re: How to Become a Muslim
# Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 00:04:08 -0500
#
# Always count on fasgnadh to praise the religion of hate, the talibans &
# other assorted terrorists just to spite atheists.

# From: Olrik <olri...@yahoo.com>
# Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 16:28:41 -0400
#
# fasgnadh,why don't you once and for all admit that you're an atheist ?
#
# It'd be the right thing to do.

# From: JayPee Vee <jaype...@gmail.com>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism,talk.atheism,alt.agnosticism,alt.usenet.kooks
# Subject: Re: Atheist liars Syd Moron, China Glue and Olrik the
# Unworthy unable to show proof of a lie -
# demonstrates their absence of honesty... again! B^D
# Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 14:27:26 -0700 (PDT)
#
# On 31 Mrz., 22:54, fasgnadh <fasgn...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
# > Olrik joins the atheist liar tag team B^D :
#
# Fagsnag is a moron.
#
# After all, he's a closet theist.

# Newsgroups: alt.abortion,alt.atheism
# From: Uncle Vic <add...@withheld.com>
# Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2009 00:08:00 -0600
#
# One fine day in alt.atheism, Olrik <olri...@yahoo.com> wrote:
# >
# > fasgnadh is an atheist.
#
# He seems to be atheist in one way or another.

# From: Eunometic <euno...@yahoo.com.au>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.religion,alt.religion.christian,
# alt.agnosticism,aus.politics
# Subject: Who is the fasgnadh troll?
# Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 02:50:02 -0800 (PST)
#
#
# Now he has turned into a Muslim kook
#
# He's now a sort of muslim "the atheists will burn in hell" type of
# clown. Iidiotically fun but with the visciousness that comes from an
# evolving religious fantaticism.

# From: raven1 <quoththera...@nevermore.com>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism,talk.atheism,alt.religion,
# alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.democrats,
# uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,alt.politics.communism
# Subject: Re: The Decline of alt atheism - and time to say farewell to
the most trivial and useless branch of Nihilism! B^D
# Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 16:26:06 -0400
#
# > Dear old "fasgnadh" asserts his deity exists, but can't prove it.
#
# Fasgnadh has never asserted that a deity exists, and recently admitted
# to being agnostic. He's not here to push a deity, he's here to push
# peoples buttons.

# From: Virgil <Vir...@home.esc>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.agnosticism
# Subject: Fasgnadh outs himself as an ATHEIST.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ B^D
# Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 13:13:26 -0700

> Many theists believe their
> religious beliefs place them in a superior position by
> definition,

Many atheist feel the same unwarrented pride that
their no-belief in something makes them superior..
and the most dangerous militant ones FORCED THAT BELIEF ON
CHILDREN indoctrinated in the schools of atheist states, and
gulags for the adults.

> and they take offense at any challenge to that
> assumption.

Just asking "why are there no great and enduring atheist
civilisations, just a cluster fuck of dismal atheist tyrannies?"
made the atheists vicious pack hunting thugs baying for my blood.

B^D

During those atheist regimes, before they all FAILED CATASTROPHICALLY,
they terrorised, tortured and killed over 70,000,000 people, far more
than any religion..

> Now that the
> finger of denunciation is allowed to point both ways,
> though, they suddenly want everyone to play together
> nicely, and they take hypocritical umbrage at

anyone who points out that their constant whining about inquisitions and
witch burnings, way back in the medieval period is unbalanced
considering that the atheist death toll is WAY greater, and holding ALL
theists responsible for those ancient crimes is ridiculous.

The problem is..
> atheists who refuse to live and let live.

>> Viewing the world through the "of course I am right" lens leads to
>> seeing any lack of agreement as an attack.
>

> Bingo.

That describes atheist anger to a "T"!

>> And sometimes tut-tutting bishops just piss us off.

tut tut ..... don't be so immature and petty.

> Well, the bishops have a lot to answer for.

Schools hospitals, charities for the poor..

atheists have little to say on such matters.

fasgnadh

Apr 19, 2011, 4:38:31 AM4/19/11
On 19/04/2011 8:58 AM, Don Martin wrote:

>>> oh...that's a few thousand years of philosophy/theology
>>> down the drain...
>>>
>>> you must be a genius
>>>
>>> i'm now enlightened...thank you
>>
>> I couldn't be bothered to pursue that one.
>
> Ah, we just love the smug superiority of the christian,

Of course we do, as, unlike the atheists, they have something
to be smug about!

> sailing serenely above the fray.

Of course, their calm demeanour is in stark contrastit to the
rabid angry atheists

a 2000 year old civilisation that has led mankind out of the
Dark ages through reformation and Renaissance, Enlightenment
and Industrial Revolution, and built the free, open, tolerant,
scientifically literate, prosperous secular democracies which even the
atheists prefer to live in! (Only because EVERY atheist regime in
history has been a savage shithole and it embarrasses the atheists
terribly!

> Keep up the good work!

Keep up the pointless posturing!

fasgnadh

Apr 19, 2011, 4:55:11 AM4/19/11
On 19/04/2011 6:20 PM, Seon wrote:

> On 19/04/2011 6:13 PM, fasgnadh wrote:
>> On 19/04/2011 4:25 PM, Seon wrote:

<Unsnip the context that clueless butcher Seon destroyed: >

>>> "Kadaitcha Man" <bug-eyed.proud...@lewd.grease.stain> wrote
>>> in message news:qz605o$6ht$6...@alt.pets.ferrets.filipina.whores...

>> You realise you are asking him to be silent. ;-)

>> It's easier for the whales to harvest plankton if they drive their pray
>> into clusters with bubble spirals.
>>
>> B^]

>>> Well you have one point,
>>
>> And it's a Doozy! B^D
>>
>> > they are fun to laugh at and another thing,
>>
>> Yes, you are.
>>

> At least I don't snip what people say and make it look as though they
> said something else.

You could have said at least you don't poop your pants..
but you obviously fear someone proving you a liar!

B^D

>>> they discredit their cause.
>>
>> with each successive post, your previous one is discredited. B^]
>>

>> > I'm not really anything now
>>
>> Less than you were before?
>>
>> Is that possible?
>>
>> > I'm just human
>>
>> Do you mean 'only' or 'barely' I'm guessing the second one.
>>
> I'm still more human

Keep working at it! B^D

> a troll like you.

a non-troll is indifferent to you.

>>> and I'm happy with saying that, if atheists or theists don't like it
>>> tough.
>>

>> I'm sure they will be lining up to dispute such a firm and confident
>> stand, on something or other!
>
> Or they won't bother reading my posts.

You are impervious to irony, aren't you! B^]

>> B^D

>> I'm tired of trying to wipe the semen stains from their side of my
>> computer screen.
>>

>> Have you ever encountered such Mutual Mass-Dabaters?

fasgnadh

Apr 19, 2011, 5:44:51 AM4/19/11
On 19/04/2011 3:07 AM, John Baker wrote:

> On Mon, 18 Apr 2011 12:53:28 +0100, "DVH"<d...@vhvhvhvh.com> wrote:
>
>> The bish of leics wonders...
>>
>> "So why the row? Apparently the extreme militant atheists are deeply
>> indignant.
>
> "Militant atheist" = anyone who has the balls

taken off a Buddhist Christian or Muslim slaughtered in one of the
atheist regimes;

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk158/CANDEMIELDA/44camboyano.jpg

# http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_atheism#Wolak2004
#
# "State atheism is the official promotion of atheism
# by a government, typically by active suppression of
# religious freedom and practice."
# - "Protest for Religious Rights in the USSR:
# Characteristics and Consequences,
# David Kowalewski,
# Russian Review, Vol. 39, No. 4 (Oct., 1980), pp. 426-441,
#
#
# "An atheist, Pol Pot suppressed Cambodia’s Buddhist religion:
# monks were defrocked; temples and artifacts, including statues of
# Buddha, were destroyed; and people praying or expressing
# other religious sentiments were often killed.
# ...the government emptied the cities through mass evacuations
# and sent people to the countryside. Cambodians were overworked
# and underfed on collective farms, often succumbing to disease or
# starvation as a result. Spouses were separated and family meals
# prohibited in order to steer loyalties toward the state
# instead of the family.
#
# About 1.7 million Cambodians, or about 20 percent of the population,
# were worked, starved, or beaten to death under Pol Pot’s regime."
# - http://encarta.msn.com/encyclopedia_761579038/pol_pot.html
#
# The Cambodian Genocide:
http://www.lietuvos.net/istorija/communism/communism_photos2/392millones.jpg

#
# "The country's 40,000 to 60,000 Buddhist monks,
# regarded by the regime as social parasites,
# were defrocked and forced into labor brigades.
# Many monks were executed; temples and pagodas were
# destroyed or turned into storehouses or jails.
# Images of the Buddha were defaced and dumped into
# rivers and lakes. People who were discovered praying
# or expressing religious sentiments in other ways
# were often killed.
#
# The Christian and Muslim communities were among the most
# persecuted, as well. The Roman Catholic cathedral of
# Phnom Penh was completely razed.
#
# The Khmer Rouge forced Muslims to eat pork, which they
# regard as an abomination. Many of those who refused were killed.
# Christian clergy and Muslim imams were executed."
# - http://countrystudies.us/cambodia/29.htm
#
# "Forty-eight percent of Cambodia's Christians were killed
# because of their religion."
#
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk158/CANDEMIELDA/44camboyano.jpg

#
#
# "the state established atheism as the only scientific truth."
# - Daniel Peris,
# "Storming the Heavens: The Soviet League of the Militant Godless"
# Cornell University Press 1998 ISBN 9780801434853
#
#
# "State atheism has been mostly implemented in communist
# countries, such as the former Soviet Union,[1] China,
# Communist Albania, Communist Afghanistan, North Korea,
# Communist Mongolia and Poland under communist rule also
# promoted state atheism and suppressed religion.
# - Forced out: the fate of Polish Jewry in Communist Poland.
# Wolak, Arthur J. p 104
#
# In these nations, the governments viewed atheism as an
# intrinsic part of communist ideology.

> I'm not interested" when they start preaching.

It's not preaching, it's exposing the violent atrocities
the atheist regimes carried out!

>> They see the Templeton Prize as an attempt to blur the boundary
>> between science and religion.
>

> Because it is.

Chaos theory says there is no boundary between Order and Chaos,
they are part of the same continuum.

>> For the militant atheists this is a boundary
>> that cannot possibly be crossed.

But those dimwits couldn't find their arse in the bath with both hands!

If it wasn't for the genius THEIST scientists such as Copernicus, Brahe,
Kepler, Galieo, Newton, Lemaitre, the atheists would still believe the
sun circled round the earth! B^D

>> For them all, religion of whatever kind is
>> sheer nonsense, based on myths and fantasies and without a shred of
>> evidence.
>

> Because it is.

Do you know how terribly dull and stupid you appear to University
educated intellectuals?

>> It is the latest in a long line of insults thrown at those who are
>> supposed to be sure-footed atheists, but who might sometimes wish to explore
>> whether religion can also shed light on the nature of the universe.
>

> Science has taught us more about the nature of the universe in 20
> years than religion did in 2,000.

Science s complementary to religion..

it is atheism that is irrelevant to everything.

> The only way religion will ever shed light on anything will be if you
> use a Bible as kindling.

And you atheists are the experts in barbarian book burning,

just ask the educated in every atheist shithole regime in history:

The Cultural Devolution:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIrUHVFkm9A

>> I am left puzzling about why militant atheists feel so angry.
>

> Why might I be angry?

Let someone who reads books rather than uses them for kindling help
you here:

atheism is a 20th century neurosis, diagnosed and
pathologised by Jung;

"Among all my patients in the second half of life, that is, over
thirty-five, there has not been one whose problem in the last
resort was not that of finding a religious outlook on life.
It is safe to say that every one of them fell ill because
he had lost that which the living religions of every age
have given their followers, and none of them has really
been healed who did not regain his religious outlook."

-Carl G. Jung Modern Man in Search of a Soul

> Because here in my country, religious idiots
> never stop trying to force their beliefs into our schools,

atheists don't build and operate schools, hospitals or charities

> our government,

It's 80% theist, 1.7% atheist theists are the majority,
yet they allow you parasites to stay, in atheist states the atheist
thugs killed them simply for believing differently!

> our bedrooms and practically every other aspect of our
> lives.

Aw diddums.. is you paranoid delusional state leaking out through your
keyboard into USENET?

You really are a pig-ignorant HYPOCRITE.

Atheists have the freedoms allocated to all citizens in
the free, open, progressive, secular democracies built
by MAJORITY religious societies.. rights denied to THEISTS
in EVERY atheist regime in history, where people were routinely
terrorised tortured and killed for their beliefs..

over 70,000,000 dead.. and what do you stupid whining hypocrites
BLEAT ABOUT? ... beeing greeted in a friendly way:

# From: "John Fraser" <jfr...@ns.sympatico.ca>
# Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.pentecostal,alt.atheism
# Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2008 10:21:03 -0400
#
# Hello Folks;
#
# I'd like to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas
# and a safe holiday season. Phil 4:8.
#
# Cheers,
# John

That is what these fragile little flowers, these
delicate athesit hypocrites claim is provocation deserving
of their vile psycho-sexual violence:

# From: Christopher A. Lee <ca...@optonline.net>
# Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.pentecostal,alt.atheism
# Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 16:24:01 -0500
#
# "go fuck yourself with your crucifix in a drill chuck'.

Atheists are WHINING INFANTS who blame Big Sky Mummy for not fixing
their stupid lives:

> It gets old after a while.

Have a cry, you big SOOK! B^D

>> Sometimes
>> their language and behaviour seems to mirror that of the more militant and
>> fundamentalist religious people.

They are indeed doppelgangers.

>> I wonder whether this is because they feel insecure about
>> their position

Well it is pretty lame to build your identity around something
as facile as a non-belief in something!

I mean, it doesn't exactly signal High-Octane Brainpower,
iof you get my drift! ;-)

>> and need to attack anyone or anything which threatens it."

Even gently Jesus, clearly a nice bloke.

> No,

Well not to atheist thugs, but then you are abnormal:

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17475?context=latest

What is it you atheists hate about the turn the other cheek Christians?

> Your Pointyhattedness.

Not mine, but it's more original than the atheist belief T-Shirt:

http://www.thearrogantatheist.com/mensnogod.html

> Unevidenced claims

like the atheist one above? B^D

> are hardly a threat

No they are just stupid OPINIONS, no one cares how much money
you spend putting your beliefs on the sides of buses,
proselytising for new cult members, and even trying to force your
ideas down the throats of the MAjority in public places like you-tube
and USENET.. peol;le just ignore you and laugh at you when you try..

That's why they don't get YOUR disproportional ANGER....

we all figure atheism just makes people thin shinned, grupmy,
pre-menstrual, tiresome, hypocritical fuckwits and sad losers!

> to our position -

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/9642/atheistperspective.jpg

The atheist orthodox position:

> It's just that we're sick

We knew that after reading Chris Lee and Steve Knight's
posts.. and observing all you sycophantic sheep fawning over
and supporting their hate-filled bigotry.

Why do atheist pay to proselytise their beliefs on Buses
when they are so pointless and trite? Why don't they simply

>have the good sense and good manners to keep their beliefs to
> themselves.

abelard

Apr 19, 2011, 6:41:41 AM4/19/11
On Tue, 19 Apr 2011 17:54:57 +1000, fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>I post with impunity in what was formerly their sole dominion,
>a sheltered workshop where atheists re-inforced each other's
>prejudices and pack attacked any gentle Jesus theists who wandered in
>for a chat.
>
>I have tamed them all. They only dare cross swords with me when
>I goad them, like this. B^]
>And even then they confine themselves to snarling ad hom and teeth
>gnashing.
>
>I OWN their NG. B^]

everyone needs a hobby

>I have been cleaning the Augean stable that was once infested with such
>arrogant atheists, alt.atheism.
>
>I have despatched their Warlord, Steve "Fluffy" Knight into the dark
>recesses of his surname.. and only a few of his duller minions remain,
>incapable of any riposte.
>
>My purpose is simple. When I arrived I asked some simple questions,
>expecting rational discussion, instead I was set upon by a jackal
>pack of atheist thugs. After despatching them, I decided to become
>a change agent, undertaking a formidable and ambitious task, to
>create an Atheist Reformation, to see off the Militant nutjobs and
>re-awaken the gentleman non-believers of old.
>
>Those who differed respectfully from theists, acknowledged their
>historical debt for theist civilisation, and typically remained silent,
>as befits a bunch of low-IQ adolescents with only ONE IDEA between them!
> - and that as useless as tits on a bull! B^]

the generally low level of abilty to reason coherently is quite
remarkable...

that actually interests me...

the fear reaction to even the simplest question interests me...

i wonder how many of these posters are reacting against
their childhood conditioning...
and the reaction leaves them still anchored to that conditioning
but highly confused because they've found no coherent alternative

abelard

Apr 19, 2011, 6:53:46 AM4/19/11
On Tue, 19 Apr 2011 18:34:52 +1000, fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>On 19/04/2011 7:24 AM, Brian E. Clark wrote:

> > Many theists believe their
>> religious beliefs place them in a superior position by
>> definition,
>
>Many atheist feel the same unwarrented pride that
>their no-belief in something makes them superior..

so it seems

they do have a pov...instead of charity...
it's steal from others and force them to pay...

the religion of socialism....the religion of obarmy...

marxism under the guise of 'liberation theology'...

of course one could claim that many 'religious' did a similar
thing under ('guilt') pressure rather than force...with
indulgences and the like

maybe it's linked to the alienation 'atheism' brings

of course messiah obarmy seems to believe that he is the
substitute for 'hope'

Kadaitcha Man

Apr 19, 2011, 6:57:55 AM4/19/11
abelard, Ye soulless skainsmate, die, ye wide-chapp'd rascal. Ye ached:

You raised some interesting points but got lost when you brought in your
local politics. This is not an American newsgroup. Clean up your fucking
act.

--
Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in alt.atheism.
Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in 24hoursupport.helpdesk.

DVH

Apr 19, 2011, 8:30:12 AM4/19/11

"Kadaitcha Man" <prick-ea...@befuddled.plebeian> wrote in message

Or you'll stamp your fucking feet.

Kadaitcha Man

Apr 19, 2011, 9:04:07 AM4/19/11
DVH, Ye are a quailing both-sides rogue, an adulterate lick spigot, a
degenerate unreal mock'ry, a puking counterfeit module, boy, gentleman
of the shade, deformed curmudgeon, filthy worsted-stocking knave,
foolish idle boy. Ye pecked:

No, not at all. I'll post my photo.

Ophelia

Apr 19, 2011, 10:04:25 AM4/19/11

"Kadaitcha Man" <rank.cadd...@barbarous.panderly.rascal> wrote in
message news:8fdd82df22174158...@kadaitcha.cx...

Ackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/

Ophelia

Apr 19, 2011, 10:03:08 AM4/19/11

"DVH" <d...@vhvhvhvh.com> wrote in message

...and thcweeem and thcweeem until he is thick...

https://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/

abelard

Apr 19, 2011, 1:53:57 PM4/19/11
On Tue, 19 Apr 2011 15:03:08 +0100, "Ophelia" <Oph...@Elsinore.me.uk>
wrote:

both at once?

>...and thcweeem and thcweeem until he is thick...

he's already thick

Smiler

Apr 19, 2011, 9:28:33 PM4/19/11
On Tue, 19 Apr 2011 15:04:25 +0100, Ophelia wrote:

> "Kadaitcha Man" <rank.cadd...@barbarous.panderly.rascal> wrote in
> message news:8fdd82df22174158...@kadaitcha.cx...
>> DVH, Ye are a quailing both-sides rogue, an adulterate lick spigot, a
>> degenerate unreal mock'ry, a puking counterfeit module, boy, gentleman
>> of the shade, deformed curmudgeon, filthy worsted-stocking knave,
>> foolish idle boy. Ye pecked:
>>
>>> "Kadaitcha Man"<prick-ea...@befuddled.plebeian> wrote in message

<Snip>

>>> Or you'll stamp your fucking feet.
>>
>> No, not at all. I'll post my photo.
>
> Ackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

We could pin it to the dartboard.

--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

Smiler

Apr 19, 2011, 9:33:08 PM4/19/11
On Tue, 19 Apr 2011 15:03:08 +0100, Ophelia wrote:
> "DVH" <d...@vhvhvhvh.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Kadaitcha Man" <prick-ea...@befuddled.plebeian> wrote in message
>>> abelard, Ye soulless skainsmate, die, ye wide-chapp'd rascal. Ye ached:

<snip>

>>> You raised some interesting points but got lost when you brought in your
>>> local politics. This is not an American newsgroup. Clean up your fucking
>>> act.
>>
>> Or you'll stamp your fucking feet.
>
> ...and thcweeem and thcweeem until he is thick...

Is that you, Violet Elizabeth Bott?

Kadaitcha Man

Apr 19, 2011, 9:36:28 PM4/19/11
Smiler, Ye mangled bloody Nero, thou halfpenny purse of wit, thou
pigeon egg of discretion. Ye goaded:

The effects of looking at Gorgon are from a mythical story. The effects
of looking at my face are not.

HTH

Budikka666

Apr 20, 2011, 7:10:28 PM4/20/11
Here, I did the work for you:
HOXA cluster is on human chromosome 7
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/gene?term=Hoxa1%20homo%20sapiens
HOXA cluster is on chimpanzee chromosome 7
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/gene?term=HoxA1%20pan%20troglodytes

HOXB cluster is on human chromosome 17
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/gene?term=HoxB1%20homo%20sapiens
HOXB cluster is on chimpanzee chromosome 17
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/gene?term=HOXB1%20pan%20troglodytes

HOXC cluster is on human chromosome 12
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/gene?term=HoxC13%20homo%20sapiens
HOXC cluster is on chimpanzee chromosome 12
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/gene?term=HoxC13%20pan%20troglodytes

HOXD cluster is on human chromosome 2
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/gene?term=Hoxd13%20homo%20sapiens
HOXD cluster is on chimpanzee chromosome 2
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/gene?term=%20hoxd1%20pan%20troglodytes

In short, you've been proven a stinking LIAR for creationism YET AGAIN

Budikka

Bill

Apr 20, 2011, 7:50:55 PM4/20/11
On Apr 20, 6:10 pm, Budikka666 <budik...@netscape.net> wrote:
> Here, I did the work for you:
> HOXA cluster is on human chromosome 7http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/gene?term=Hoxa1%20homo%20sapiens
> HOXA cluster is on chimpanzee chromosome 7http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/gene?term=HoxA1%20pan%20troglodytes
>
> HOXB cluster is on human chromosome 17http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/gene?term=HoxB1%20homo%20sapiens
> HOXB cluster is on chimpanzee chromosome 17http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/gene?term=HOXB1%20pan%20troglodytes
>
> HOXC cluster is on human chromosome 12http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/gene?term=HoxC13%20homo%20sapiens
> HOXC cluster is on chimpanzee chromosome 12http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/gene?term=HoxC13%20pan%20troglodytes
>
> HOXD cluster is on human chromosome 2http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/gene?term=Hoxd13%20homo%20sapiens
> HOXD cluster is on chimpanzee chromosome 2http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/gene?term=%20hoxd1%20pan%20troglodytes

> In short, you've been proven a stinking LIAR for creationism YET AGAIN
>
> Budikka

?

Kadaitcha Man

Apr 20, 2011, 10:38:12 PM4/20/11
Bill, Ye are an inane unrelenting fool, a bleary-eyed progeny of
evils, a sheep-biting lecherous codger, a three-chinned goer-backward,
the very butcher of silk button. Ye harried:

Ian 'Bukkake' Woods is a psychopathic stalker. He follows AllSeeing
everywhere and posts the same spam over and over and over again.

There is more than sufficient empirical evidence in alt.atheism to
sustain the claim that atheism is a mental illness.

fasgnadh

Apr 21, 2011, 7:10:08 AM4/21/11
On 20/04/2011 6:33 AM, Jeanne Douglas wrote:

> On 19/04/2011 6:38 PM, fasgnadh wrote:

>>> Ah, we just love the smug superiority of the christian,
>>

>> Of course we do, as, unlike the atheists, they have something
>> to be smug about!
>>
>>> sailing serenely above the fray.
>>
>> Of course, their calm demeanour is in stark contrast to the

>> rabid angry atheists
>>
>> a 2000 year old civilisation that has led mankind out of the
>> Dark ages through reformation and Renaissance, Enlightenment
>> and Industrial Revolution, and built the free, open, tolerant,
>> scientifically literate, prosperous secular democracies which even the
>> atheists prefer to live in! (Only because EVERY atheist regime in
>> history has been a savage shithole and it embarrasses the atheists
>> terribly!
>
> Living in a fantasy world is something to be smug about

Only a dumber-than-dogshit atheist would think so,
let alone say it out loud! B^D

> ?

Do I need to say iot more slowly for you to understand,
or should I bark it in Morse? B^D

> Weird.

I think that is the most apt sig of any atheist in Usenet! B^D

>>> Keep up the good work!
>>
>> Keep up the pointless posturing!

--

Far Field Theory
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECqlbimpaUI&feature=player_embedded

The Glide
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0NJyVCQpIs&feature=related

fasgnadh

Apr 21, 2011, 7:57:04 AM4/21/11
Jeanne Douglas claims she owns Usenet - can't produce a deed of sale:

> On Apr 19, 12:26 am, fasgnadh<fasgn...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> Why are theists forever wondering why atheists are angry?
>>
>> Because atheists are generally spittle-frothing rabid ranters! B^D
>>

>>> Is it that
>>> the theists are incapable of seeing their own provocative behaviors?
>>
>> Oh, so the beliefs, thoughts and words of OTHERS are the EXCUSE
>> athesits use for their spittle-frothing rabid ranters!?
>>

> Where did anybody say that?

see below (it's quicker than citing past examples ;-)

> It's not the thoughts of others; it's the forcing of them upon us in
> our space.

So you ARE saying that the 'beliefs, thoughts and words of others'
are your excuse for atheist anger! B^D

Q.E.D.

...and as for "forcing" their views on you.. NO ONE CAN FORCE ANYONE
IN USENET TO CLICK AND OPEN A MESSAGE, you fuckwitted fool! B^D

I don't HAVE to read your posts, you don't have to read mine.
We both CHOOSE to do so, in your case becasue you want to ignore
the substantive issue, all the facts, the reasoned argument you can't
comprehend and whine that people DARE to have views different to you!
in my case to demolish your nonsence and ridicule your asinine
assumptions that atheists are a superior class of USENET posters.

It's really quite simple, dunderklumpen, if you disagree with
views posted to OPEN DISCUSSION GROUPS you have OPTIONS including;

1. respond in agreement

2. respond in disagreement

3 respond in a mix of 1 and 2

4. don't respond at all

5. whine pitifully that people post ideas you don't like and
have all of Usenet laugh at your idiocy! BWAHAAHAHAA!

6. bugger off and get a clue.

Oh, BTW: 'your space' BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAA!

UNMODERATED USENET is a PUBLIC DISCUSSION SPACE, not the private
property, sheltered workshop or feudal fiefdom of ATHEISTS! B^]

Read your bloody charter.. discussion of atheism and religion
are permitted.. NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO TRY AND EXCLUDE ANYONE
FROM SPEAKING THEIR VIEWS, you stupid atheist totalitarian nutjob!

If you don't like what they SAY

> Despite our having made it entirely clear that we're not
> interested in the lies.

Yes we have all noticed you stamping your widdle hoofs a
and bleating impotently that people won't do what you tell them! B^D

Hey, dumbfuck, the ATHEIST REGIMES ARE OVER!!! YOu CAN'T HAVE PEOPLE
SILENCED FOR HAVING BELIEFS ANYMORE.. GET OVER YOURSELVES!

If you want to meet without any criticism of your baseless lies and
unfounded opinions then I suggest you stop meeting in PUBLIC DISCUSSION
GROUPS because reasoned argument is clearly NOT YOUR FORTE! B^]

Perhaps you could all meet privately, in a phone booth, or broom closet.
You could rent out the extra space in either. B^D

Or you could write each other, or form a closed VPN, or a moderated NG
where no one would go except you poor trolls who can't mount a rational
argument and defend it.

Either way, you have all had this explained to you, and are too stupid
to comprehend reality.. so we you will just keep whining impotently,
because you have no other excuse for your pointlessness and failure but
to try and project blame onto others, and we will all simply shake our
heads in wonder that people so stupid can actually breathe and laugh
at your perennial idiocy and hilarious bleating!

Carry on!

> It's no different than if somebody forced their way into your home and
> started spouting a sales pitch to you,

You must be the 50th atheist idiot to run that..

Can't you hire someone to write a new script for you PARROTS
in the brain dead atheist Borg??? B^D

Usenet is a PUBLIC DISCUSSION GROUP!

You can't walk into the City AGORA, the Hyde PARK garden, the Town
Square. the Piazza and tell all those spouting their diverse views that
YOU STUPID FUCKS think it's YOUR SPACE, just because you put up
a sign on TOUR stall saying "Afiests Onley" ! BWAAHAHAHAHAAA

It's a PUBLIC, but ELECTRONIC, BULLETIN BOARD!!!

YOU DON'T OWN ANY OF IT! It is owned by those who pay for the
NEWSSERVERS.

THE POPE has the SAME RIGHT to post in alt.atheism as YOU DO! B^]

He would probably be more interesting! B^D

READ YOUR CHARTER, you stupid prat!

It's NOT YOUR HOME.. no one wants to come into your home
because Chris Lee AND his dog have shat on your carpet!!!!! B^D

> despite your telling him that
> you're not interested and that you should leave.

yes, if 'you're not intereste YOU should leave'!!!!

that's EXACTLY how it works!! ..not "if You're not
interested/don't like it, you can tell OTHERS to leave"!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAA

The reason you atheists hate it is that unlike EVERY atheist
state in history, you can't SILENCE the views of others! B^]

Tuff Shit, for you freedom hating, undemocratic atheists who
can't win the open COMPETITION OF IDEAS .. because

YOU HAVE NONE! B^}

Because you can't defend your nonsense with REASON, you whine ENDLESSLY
about what others say instead!!!

> Doesn't matter if
> you're selling religion or encyclopedias,
> we're not interested.

Who cares? Were not interested in your level of interest,
that's YOUR problem, we are here to discuss the CHARTER topics..

ATHEISM, religions, et al

You fools clearly believe your indifference is as potent
as your non belief in something or other! B^]

Both are as vigorous as being flogged with a limp lettuce leaf!!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA!

> JD

>> Lets test that theory with some EVIDENCE shall we:

No wonder the atheist snipped all this, I used the word EVIDENCE!

Evidence has the same effect on atheists as Holy Water has on
vampires in an episode of Buffy! B^D

--

The Glide
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0NJyVCQpIs&feature=related

---------

fasgnadh

Apr 21, 2011, 8:06:24 AM4/21/11
Colanth warns of the dangers of burning scripture:
> Andre Lieven promotes smoking by atheists:
>>
>> I have heard that bible pages
>> were often useful when one had to roll one's own.
>
> That depends on the ink used. Inhaling the smoke from
> turpentine-based ink can be fatal.

It causes brain damage.. as you can see in the posts of atheists.

It may be a cause of the much noticed ANGRY ATHEIST SYNDROME! B^D

Hey, richo, Bukakke, Trance ..tell the Central Committee of
the Athei-Sith Borg whose meme is dominating the boards! B^D

--

The Glide
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0NJyVCQpIs&feature=related

---------

fasgnadh

Apr 21, 2011, 8:13:07 AM4/21/11
Les Hellawell supports Mao's atheist barbarism:
> Andre Lieven promotes civilisation going up in smoke:

>> I have heard that bible pages
>> were often useful when one had to roll one's own.
>>
>> The do well as firelighters, too.
>
> Good for concealing things when hollowed out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIrUHVFkm9A

Theists have built the world's civilisations,

atheist regimes almost destroyed them.

And the book burning barbarians think their hatred
and destruction of the worlds accumulated cultural
heritage is funny.

fasgnadh

Apr 21, 2011, 8:22:29 AM4/21/11
On 20/04/2011 6:31 AM, Jeanne Douglas wrote:
> On 19/04/2011 5:54 PM, fasgnadh wrote:
>> On 19/04/2011 3:37 AM, abelard wrote:

>>> who knows...
>>
>> Ah, that's my cue.. I do.
>>
>> They are angry because they blame God for their miserable lives.
>>
>> Read immature atheist Sooks such as Bukjakke whining tediously
>> that God put geese in front of the jet engines on passenger planes,
>> and is responsible for not stopping atheists from killing tens
>> of millions of poor devils in the atheist regimes, or curing her
>> venereal diseases.
>

> My life isn't miserable.

sure, you are a ray of sunshine, all you do is whine that
people with different opinions are allowed to post in the
NG your atheist delusion has convinced you is your private domain!

Nothing sad about that at all!
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAA

>> It would be hilarious if it wasn't so pathetic:

No wonder she snipped the diagnosis, it fits her
perfectly:

> [...]

>> arrogant atheists, alt.atheism.
>>
>> I have despatched their Warlord, Steve "Fluffy" Knight into the dark
>> recesses of his surname.. and only a few of his duller minions remain,
>> incapable of any riposte.
>>
>> My purpose is simple. When I arrived I asked some simple questions,
>> expecting rational discussion, instead I was set upon by a jackal
>> pack of atheist thugs. After despatching them, I decided to become
>> a change agent, undertaking a formidable and ambitious task, to
>> create an Atheist Reformation, to see off the Militant nutjobs and
>> re-awaken the gentleman non-believers of old.
>>
>> Those who differed respectfully from theists, acknowledged their
>> historical debt for theist civilisation, and typically remained silent,
>> as befits a bunch of low-IQ adolescents with only ONE IDEA between them!
>> - and that as useless as tits on a bull! B^]

fasgnadh

Apr 21, 2011, 8:33:29 AM4/21/11
On 20/04/2011 8:26 AM, Colanth wrote:

> On Tue, 19 Apr 2011 13:31:33 -0700 (PDT), Jeanne Douglas
> <hlwd...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Ah, that's my cue.. I do.
>>>
>>> Thery are angry because they blame God for their miserable lives.

>>> Read immature atheist Sooks such as Bukjakke whining tediously
>>> that God put geese in front of the jet engines on passenger planes,
>>> and is responsible for not stopping atheists from killing tens
>>> of millions of poor devils in the atheist regimes, or curing her
>>> venereal diseases.
>>
>> Why would we blame an imaginary fairy for anything.

Ask Bukakke and the other atheists who rail at God for everything;

# From: Don Martin <drdonmar...@comcast.net>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism
# Subject: God's Air Traffic Control
# Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 11:25:05 -0800 (PST)
#
# NEW YORK (CNN) -- The pilot aboard U.S. Airways Flight 1549 came
# over the speaker system and told passengers "brace for impact." One
# passenger turned on his cell phone so his body could be found with its
# GPS tracking. Others reflected on their lives.
#
# Survivors said it was about 20 seconds later when the plane struck the
# water of the Hudson River on Thursday afternoon.
#
# Each of them lauded the heroics of the pilot, Chesley B. "Sully"
# Sullenberger III.
#
# Here are survivor accounts in their own words: Video Watch message to
# pilot: "I'll buy you a beer" =BB
#
# Vince Spera
# "He's the man! He's absolutely the man. ... If you want to talk to a
# hero, get ahold of him because that is the hero in this whole deal."
#
#
# Riiiight. And just who put that squadron of geese in just
# the right position on the flight path?

"No one 'puts geese in the sky', you goose,
they are autonomous living creatures.
THEY FLY THERE ON THEIR OWN!" - fasgnadh

>> It would be rather pointless to blame something
>> that doesn't exist for anything, now wouldn't it.

That's right, atheists are pointless for doing so! B^D

# From: Don Martin <drdonmar...@comcast.net>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism
# Subject: Re: God's Air Traffic Control
#
#
# On Sat, 17 Jan 2009 22:27:09 -0800, johac
# <jhachm...@remove.sbcglobal.net>
# wrote:

# >In article
# ><f5ca5578-886b-408a-a684-87c277c5f...@v31g2000vbb.googlegroups.com>,
# > Don Martin <drdonmar...@comcast.net> wrote:
# >
# >> just who put that squadron of geese in just the right
# >> position on the flight path?
# >
# > Exactly, and where was this god in all those crashes
# > where the people on
# > board weren't so fortunate?
#
# Guiding some elderly priest's trembling hand to
# the smooth bottom of an altar boy, most likely.

Behold the atheist God!

# From: "uray" <u...@remove-tritonbase.com>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism
# Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 18:08:20 -0600
#
# "God's Air Traffic Control"
#
# Sucks apparently, he couldn't even keep a couple
# of birds out of the way of an airplane!

"Apparently Atheists believe in a God of Puppets and Robots!?

Weird! " - fasgnadh

# From: Budikka666 <budik...@netscape.net>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism
# Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 14:59:15 -0800 (PST)
#
# >And just who put that squadron of geese in just the right
# > position on the flight path?
#
# I'll believe god was watching out for the passengers when a jetliner
# explodes in mid air and everyone floats to earth safe and sound.
#
# Budikka

Infantile. This person does not want a God who creates
AUTONOMOUS beings with Free Will, they want a MUMMY! B^D

> we "blame" their god

# From: fasgnadh <fasgn...@yahoo.com.au>
# Newsgroups: alt.religion,alt.atheism,alt.politics.republicans,
# alt.politics.democrats,aus.politics,uk.politics.misc,
# alt.religion.christianity,alt.agnosticism,talk.atheism
# Subject: Re: North Korea -
# Atheists ask Why does God allow atheist regimes to murder millions" ?
# Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 07:59:20 GMT
#
#
# CB wrote:
# > fasgnadh wrote:
# >> Nataraja wrote:
# >>> John Baker wrote:
# >>>> Nataraja <ana...@shiva.com> wrote:
#
#
# Atheists blame the God they claim they don't believe in, for
# allowing atheist torture, terror and mass murder.. (and if you
# let them they would pretend they are a 'religion' so religion
# would be blamed.
#
# They are, without doubt, the most deceitful sociopaths I have ever
# encountered..
#
#
# > I want to know where the Gods are and why they're not
# > stopping Kim Il Jong and his Gods hating regime.

Basically, atheists are mewling infants who blame God if
they shit their pants or crash their car!

>>> It would be hilarious if it wasn't so pathetic:

fasgnadh

Apr 21, 2011, 8:39:44 AM4/21/11
Jeanne Douglas swung that way:

>> Jeanne Douglas swung this way

>>> #1. My life isn't miserable.

> it makes me sad.

You can't keep the truth hidden for even a day!

Surfer

Apr 21, 2011, 11:54:50 PM4/21/11
On Thu, 21 Apr 2011 22:13:07 +1000, fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Theists have built the world's civilisations,

Reality check:

http://www.vaticanbankclaims.com/piussin.htm

<Start extract>

The first sin of Pius, complicity in genocide of at least 500,000
Orthodox Christian Serbs, Jews and Roma in Croatia, Bosnia, and
Krajina 1941-1945 by the ultra Catholic fascists known as the Ustasha.
The mainstream Orthodox Christians (Pravoslavni) were killed because
of their religion, the main difference between Croats and Serbs. The
Ustasha ranks were swelled by clergy particularly Franciscan monks,
priests and seminarians. A Franciscan monk known as Fr. Satan was
commandant at Jasenovac, the chief Croatian concentration camp, where
hundreds of thousands perished and the source of much of the gold in
the so called Ustasha Treasury.

<snip>

In 1998 the US State Department released the Eizenstat Report linking
the Vatican to the Ustasha Treasury. This in turn led to the class
action lawsuit, Alperin v. Vatican Bank and Franciscan Order, still
pending in the US federal court system for an accounting and return of
the Ustasha Treasury to its rightful owners, the victims of the
Ustasha.

<End extract>

http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/mounting-evidence-of-rebel-atrocities-in-libya/?singlepage=true

'.......As the principal assailant begins to saw at the victim’s neck,
members of the crowd yell “Allahu Akbar!”.....'

>atheist regimes almost destroyed them.

Reality check:

http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/0,1518,756382,00.html

".....Fifty years ago, cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin became the first man to
travel to space. His historic trip gave the Soviet Union the lead in
manned space missions....."

"......Following the expected retirement of NASA's Space Shuttle fleet
this June, Russia's Soyuz capsules will be the only spaceships
available to shuttle astronauts to the International Space Station
(ISS) for some years to come. ...... even if the Europeans and
Japanese have built highly modern cargo transporters, the supply and
continued operation of the International Space Station would be
impossible without the Russians....."

Mickey

Apr 22, 2011, 2:08:39 AM4/22/11
On Apr 19, 10:04 am, "Ophelia" <Ophe...@Elsinore.me.uk> wrote:
> "Kadaitcha Man" <rank.caddis-gar...@barbarous.panderly.rascal> wrote in
> messagenews:8fdd82df22174158...@kadaitcha.cx...

> > DVH, Ye are a quailing both-sides rogue, an adulterate lick spigot, a
> > degenerate unreal mock'ry, a puking counterfeit module, boy, gentleman
> > of the shade, deformed curmudgeon, filthy worsted-stocking knave,
> > foolish idle boy. Ye pecked:
>
> >> "Kadaitcha Man"<prick-eared.ca...@befuddled.plebeian>  wrote in message

That's okay. If he posts a binary in a non-binary newsgroup, he
could be kicked out of his ISP.

Mickey

Apr 22, 2011, 2:10:04 AM4/22/11
On Apr 19, 10:03 am, "Ophelia" <Ophe...@Elsinore.me.uk> wrote:
> "DVH" <d...@vhvhvhvh.com> wrote in message

> > "Kadaitcha Man" <prick-eared.ca...@befuddled.plebeian> wrote in message

> >> abelard, Ye soulless skainsmate, die, ye wide-chapp'd rascal. Ye ached:

Nah, the pun would be too easy.