Re: [TPEhack] Digest for taipeihackerspace@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Eli Kao

Feb 16, 2015, 4:16:45 PM2/16/15
to taipeiha...@googlegroups.com

Hi Shingo,

I, for one, would love to see your DNA amplifier demo! (and any of yr other hacks you'd like to share.) I'm sure many others would, too.

There will definitely be people at the space that week, maybe the calendar hasn't been updated yet. I can arrange to be there some night that week, if you'd like to schedule a time and I'm usually there Wednesday evenings already.

See you soon!

- Eli

On Feb 16, 2015 12:23 AM, <taipeiha...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Shingo Hisakawa <shingoh...@gmail.com>: Feb 15 10:35PM -0800

Hi,i'll visit Taipei at the first week of March.It's unfortunate that there
seems no openday at the week but if i can,let me drop in space with my DNA
amplifier.

These are my hacks.
- DNA amplifier
http://thebridge.jp/en/2013/12/torist-infinity-ventures-summit-kyoto-2013
- Manpowered Aircraft http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1RoO-pmLh4
- Laser Satellite Tracker http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j86uFMFnk60
- AR Satellite tracker http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9A7OEXBO2-0
- Bluetooth Satellite
Notifier https://www.facebook.com/hisakawa/media_set?set=a.10152288291259481.663784480&type=3
- Kinect boobs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxRvRbPtmKo
- Opensource Arduino-Android adapter(Google
ADK)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfpoyiobqVE
etc

Shingo