Keyholder member request

Vincent Cantin

Aug 6, 2016, 8:38:39 AM8/6/16
to Taipei Hackerspace
Hello,

My name is Vincent Cantin, I am a French permanent resident in Taiwan and father of a 9 years old daughter. I am a professional game developer, I have some open source activities sometimes (https://github.com/green-coder). Last year I co-organized the Coder Dojo (https://www.facebook.com/groups/CoderDojo.Taipei/) event which started within the TaipeiHackerSpace and later moved to the DaJia elementary school for technical reasons (mainly, the A/C was not fully operational in the HS at that time and the weather became too hot).

The Coder Dojo events were put on hold last year by lack of availability of us organizers, and I hope to resume the events at some point this year, maybe mid-September 2016.

When the event started in THS last year, Elena was the person who came each time to open the door and staid until the end of the event to make sure the place was as clean as it was earlier. I want to thank her for her involvement and her time. I recently heard that she won't be a key holder anymore, so I would like to propose myself to become a key holder, as I plan to come back in the THS on a regular basis for Coder Dojo some Saturday or Sunday mornings.

Regards, Vincent Cantin.

Gergely Imreh

Aug 6, 2016, 8:54:59 AM8/6/16
to Taipei Hackerspace Group
Hi Vincent,

Thanks a lot for your events, heard awesome things about it (sorry that I could not made it over the weekends usually).
I think this is a great initiative, and we want to support it going ahead!

Let me get back to you with more info in a bit, should be enough time before September.

Keep hacking!
    Greg