C# Programming Opportunity

Zach C

Dec 2, 2016, 10:00:41 AM12/2/16
to Taipei Hackerspace
Hello,

I'm an entrepreneur from the U.S. currently developing a software simulation that uses a new cloud computing technology being developed in London.

I'm visiting Taiwan in mid-December and looking for strong C# programmers who might be interested in interning and then working on this project.

Here are details:

C# SIMULATION PROGRAMMING INTERNSHIP JANUARY 2017
Work for one month on massive online simulation about urban economies. The sim is one of the first products in the world to use a new cloud computing technology to make virtual worlds with 2000+ participants.

You will work with a game designer and engineer to develop this simulation built in Unity3D.

Necessary:
Programming Language: C#
Spoken Language: English (does not need to be advanced)
Knowledge of software Architecture and design patterns, particularly: Object-Oriented Programming, Entity-Component Model
Adventurous, willing to work in small team and fast environment

Desirable:
Experience with Unity3D

Strong possibility of employment after internship, if work is good.

Please send portfolio to:
Zachary Caceres
zachc...@gmail.com