Hi from Tokyo DIYbio and Aircraft Maker

Shingo Hisakawa

Feb 16, 2015, 1:35:53 AM2/16/15
to taipeiha...@googlegroups.com
Hi,i'll visit Taipei at the first week of March.It's unfortunate that there seems no openday at the week but if i can,let me drop in space with my DNA amplifier.

These are my hacks.
- Opensource Arduino-Android adapter(Google ADK)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfpoyiobqVE
etc

Shingo

曲新天

Feb 17, 2015, 12:00:44 AM2/17/15
to taipeiha...@googlegroups.com
Hello Shingo:

I am sky, I really want to see the DNA amplifier you've been working on. I can show you around the Taipei hackerspace, see you at Taipei hackerspace : )

Shingo Hisakawa於 2015年2月16日星期一 UTC+8下午2時35分53秒寫道:

Shingo Hisakawa

Feb 17, 2015, 8:29:34 AM2/17/15
to taipeiha...@googlegroups.com
Hi sky and Eli,

Good to know the space is open on that week.i'll post my first visit
time when it's fixed.

My TEDxTokyo talk as Maker:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbQQC5Vxs1g

Shingo
> --

◆-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------◆◆◆◆
┏━━┳━━┳━━┳┓ 株式会社鳥人間
┗┓┏┫┏┓┃━━┃┃ 代表取締役 久川 真吾
 ┃┃┃┗┛┃┃━┫┃ WEB http://www.tori.st
 ┗┛┗━━┻┻━┻┛ MAIL shingoh...@gmail.com
◆◆◆◆-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------◆
Shingo Hisakawa,CEO of Toriningen Inc. located in Tokyo,Japan
https://www.facebook.com/hisakawa

Shingo Hisakawa

Feb 22, 2015, 12:28:58 AM2/22/15
to taipeiha...@googlegroups.com
Hi sky and Eli,

I'll arrive to Taoyuan airport at Mar3(Tue) 14:20.So my first visit to
Taipe Hackerspace will be Mar3 evening.
i love to drop in hackerspace so i'll be on Mar4 evening too at least.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Thanks

Shingo

Eli Kao

Mar 3, 2015, 9:52:25 AM3/3/15
to taipeiha...@googlegroups.com
Hi Shingo,

Welcome! Hope you had a smooth trip and made it to the hackerspace tonight.

I just wanted to say I personally won't be there until 8 or 9 tomorrow (Wed.) but hopefully other people will be there earlier.

Also, do you want to meet up with more people? A lot of people use the hackerspace facebook group- https://www.facebook.com/groups/tpehack/
You could post a message there sharing the hacks you have and saying you'll be there tomorrow. I'm sure people would like to meet you. If you don't use facebook, I'm happy to post for you.

Cheers, Eli

Shingo Hisakawa

Mar 3, 2015, 10:19:20 AM3/3/15
to taipeiha...@googlegroups.com
Hi Eli,

Today I really enjoyed talking with Devry Lin and night market on Ningxia road.
Tomorrow i'll be there from 4pm until night to do some experiments on
my DNA amplifier,
so please visit after your work.looking forward to seeing you.

Shingo