Visit tomorrow (17th Jan)

Emma O'Sullivan

Jan 15, 2017, 7:02:25 PM1/15/17
to Taipei Hackerspace
Hi guys! I'm a PhD student in the UK researching the maker community, I've also been involved in running a hackerspace. I'm in Taipei tomorrow and would love to pop in and see the space if anyone is going to be around :)

Regards,
Em

Kai Carver

Jan 16, 2017, 5:58:34 AM1/16/17
to Taipei Hackerspace Group
Hello Em,

There may be someone at the space tomorrow, but it's not sure. If you are in the area you can ring the doorbell, otherwise you can call 02 2550 7630

emma@ejosullivan.com emma@ejosullivan.com

Jan 16, 2017, 7:26:31 AM1/16/17
to taipeiha...@googlegroups.com, Kai Carver

Ok thanks Kai, I'll call tomorrow and see if anyone's in :)

Regards,

Em