Hackerspace open house at 6 and organization meeting tonight at 7

Kai Carver

Nov 28, 2017, 3:38:47 AM11/28/17
to Taipei Hackerspace Group, tpehack-k...@googlegroups.com
Hi everybody,
大家好,

Just a last minute reminder of the open house tonight.
Everyone welcome!

只是最後一刻提醒今晚開放的房子。
大家歡迎!

And the org / admin / keyholder meeting at 7.
Everyone welcome too.
Anything we need to talk about?

並在7的組織/管理員/密鑰持有人會議。
大家也歡迎。
我們需要談的是什麼?

I can think of three topics:
- discussion of how was the Maker Faire
- finances
- follow-up from previous meetings
Anything else?

我可以想到三個主題:
- 討論Maker Faire如何如何
- 財務
- 前幾次會議的後續行動
還要別的嗎?

Finances:  I’ll try to look into our accounts, but our treasurer Yuwen is on a plane to England so won’t be able to help us. Last I heard we had another big electricity bill, 10,000 NT...

Follow-up: I’ll try to check previous minutes, because of course I don’t remember if we have any ongoing things we need to check up on.

財務:我會試著看看我們的帳戶,但是我們的財務主管宇文正在乘飛機去英格蘭,所以無法幫助我們。最後我聽說我們還有一個大的電費,一萬塊。。。

跟進:我會盡量檢查以前的分鐘,因為當然我不記得是否有任何我們需要檢查的事情。

I am hoping to leave the meeting at 7:30 because I have another meeting at 公館水岸廣場 at 8

我希望能在七點半離開會議,因為我在公館水岸廣場8點又有一次會議

Maybe see you later!