trash of others, treasure of mine.

曲新天

Nov 25, 2014, 7:05:32 AM11/25/14
to Taipei Hackerspace Group
This is the website u can find treasure in trash.

http://shwoo.taipei.gov.tw/default.asp

Eli Kao

Nov 25, 2014, 11:25:49 AM11/25/14
to taipeiha...@googlegroups.com
i love this site.

Gergely Imreh

Jan 31, 2015, 4:20:18 AM1/31/15
to Taipei Hackerspace Group
Maybe we can make a better web interface for it? :) Either by scraping the content and serving it up better, or as a Chrome/Firefox extension?

Search, better view, easier navigation, reminders, alerts on new products, categories....

(or maybe it is just me, often it's more fun hacking the game than playing it:)

Cheers,
   Greg

Eli Kao

Feb 3, 2015, 10:17:32 PM2/3/15
to taipeiha...@googlegroups.com
What's wrong with the current interface?

Hahaha ;)