新竹的 Mini Maker Faire 全台 Maker space 大會串 9/24(六) 13:30-17:00

Kai Carver

Aug 16, 2016, 4:41:02 AM8/16/16
to Taipei Hackerspace Group, wuulong sheu
Hsinchu's Mini-Maker Faire and Wuulong Hsu invite us to talk about Taipei Hackerspace or maker spaces in general on Saturday, Sept. 24:

這次新竹的 Mini Maker Faire, 為大家準備了全台 Maker space 大會串
9/24(六) 13:30-17:00 全台 Maker Spaces 大會串

您知道各地的 Maker space 特色不同?有的豪華,有的小巧,有的專注教育,有的專業

沒去過幾個 Maker spaces, 別說 Maker space 就是那樣!

本次特別嘗試邀請全台各地的 Maker space 前來分享,讓大家一次熟悉各地的 Maker space
百忙中漏了給貴空間邀請,還請回覆或是私訊哈爸,立即給您安排!謝謝

PS: If there are makers in Taipei Hackerspace who want to have talks in the event, please help to invite them. This maker faire will have more engineers involved because it's near the Hsinchu Science Park.

Wuulong Hsu 哈爸

I told Wuulong I could go give a talk about the Taipei Hackerspace. If anyone would like to join me, replace me, or give a talk on something related, please let me and Wuulong know. I

I'm also eager to visit Hsinchu because I have never been there!

k a i

Kai Carver

Aug 16, 2016, 5:07:58 AM8/16/16
to Taipei Hackerspace Group, wuulong sheu
Here's Wuulong's reply:

From: wuulong <wuu...@gmail.com>
To: Kai Carver <kaic...@gmail.com>
Cc: Taipei Hackerspace Group <taipeiha...@googlegroups.com>