Projects using Acer equipment?

Eli Kao

Jun 1, 2016, 12:31:35 AM6/1/16
to Taipei Hackerspace
Hello 創客朋友們!

我現在負責幫忙製作一個影片系列敘述世界各地人與科技的有趣故事。本影片是由宏碁Acer贊助製作的,今年是宏 碁的40週年,然後他們想紀錄他們的消費者或研發者的多元創意及創新。請問有沒有人使用宏碁任何產品或服務做他們的project或有一個比較特別的經驗 或故事跟Acer產品有關?若被選上,我們會做品質很好的影片幫忙宣傳妳的project,研究,或故事到一個國際平台分享給大家看。基本上故事的要求沒有設限,可是還是希望可以找到更多台 灣的故事以及女生的故事!如果你或認識的朋友有興趣請隨時跟我聯繫聊聊!也很歡迎把訊息傳給其他朋友!

Eli
0987813427

--

Hello hackerfolks,

I'm helping produce video stories of cool and inspiring uses of technology on the occasion of Acer's 40th anniversary. Is anyone using Acer products or services on a project that they would like featured? Or have a unique story they can tell? Subjects could include people finding creative solutions to problems, pursuing their dreams or passions, or doing inspiring entrepreneurial work. If selected, the result would be a well-produced video featuring your story that would be included among a group of inventive, inspiring stories from around the world promoted globally. There's no limit to what we will consider, but I would especially love to be able to present some great Taiwan stories in this group! We also would love to include more women's stories. If you or anyone you know is interested, please contact me and we can chat. And please feel free to share this message with others.

Cheers! - Eli
0987813427

Gergely Imreh

Jun 1, 2016, 1:38:40 AM6/1/16
to Taipei Hackerspace Group
Hey Eli,

That sounds cool!
What's the deadline for this?
I haven't seen many things that can be used for projects, but will look around, as you say it should be cool to show something off :)

Cheers,
   Greg

Eli Kao

Jun 1, 2016, 2:38:36 AM6/1/16
to Taipei Hackerspace
Hi Greg,

The deadline is essentially ASAP. :)  If you have any ideas, please let me know!

Thanks! - Eli